时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | – Jasper. – There is a little boy out there | -贾思博 -那边现在有个小男孩 |
[00:21] | who’s confused and freaked out. | 困惑又害怕 |
[00:23] | Have you ever been painted? | 你有没有被人画下来过 |
[00:24] | We’re going back to my place after dinner, | 晚饭后我们一起去我家 |
[00:26] | and I’m gonna paint you. | 我要画你 |
[00:27] | – You’re a serial killer. – I swear I’ve changed. | -你是个连环杀手 -我变了 我发誓 |
[00:30] | You got to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[00:31] | I don’t kill anymore. | 我不杀人了 |
[00:32] | Jasper? | 贾思博 |
[00:34] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[00:39] | Okay, let’s call it a night and hit it again tomorrow. | 今晚就先这样吧 明天再去吧 |
[00:42] | Hey, gals. | 姑娘们 |
[00:43] | – Any luck finding Jasper? – No sign. | -找到贾思博了吗 -没有 |
[00:46] | Then you’ll be happy to know that we did have some luck. | 那告诉你们一个好消息 我们有发现 |
[00:50] | Here, come with us. | 跟我们来 |
[00:53] | Easy. Easy. We don’t want to scare him off. | 轻点 我们不想把他吓跑 |
[00:57] | Ladies and gentlewomen, | 女士们小姐们 |
[00:59] | feast your eyes on… this. | 睁大眼睛…看看 |
[01:13] | I got him. | 我打死他了 |
[01:15] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[01:17] | Hi, I’m Karl. | 你们好 我是卡尔 |
[01:20] | Blanks. | 空弹 |
[01:22] | So, yeah, this is Karl. | 没错 这是卡尔 |
[01:24] | Karl, this is the group. | 卡尔 这是大家 |
[01:25] | Sorry. It wasn’t my idea. | 抱歉 这不是我的主意 |
[01:28] | Found him on our search for Jasper, | 我们在找贾思博的时候发现他的 |
[01:29] | and that little rascal, Todd, thought this would be | 那个小流氓陶德认为这种介绍方式 |
[01:31] | a fun way to introduce him. | 会很有意思 |
[01:33] | I couldn’t talk him out of it. | 我劝他也没用 |
[01:34] | So Jasper is… | 那贾思博还… |
[01:36] | – Still out in the wild? Yeah. – Idiot. | -还在外面吗 没错 -蠢蛋 |
[01:39] | Don’t call Karl an idiot. He is our guest. | 别说卡尔蠢蛋 他是我们的客人 |
[01:41] | Now, come on. Don’t be shy. | 来吧 别害羞了 |
[01:44] | Karl doesn’t bite. Do you, Karl? | 卡尔不会咬人的 不会吧 卡尔 |
[01:46] | Nope. | 不会 |
[01:48] | No. | 不 |
[01:54] | Okay, okay. I got another one. | 好了 我又想到一个 |
[01:55] | What’s the worst thing | 一个狱警 |
[01:56] | a prison guard could find at a wedding? | 在婚礼上最讨厌的东西是什么 |
[02:00] | An open bar. | 开放酒吧[牢房] |
[02:05] | Very fun. | 太好笑了 |
[02:06] | So, Karl, | 卡尔 |
[02:07] | I’m still trying to figure out how you got trapped in there. | 我还是想知道你怎么会被困在那里 |
[02:10] | I mean, don’t guards have all the keys? | 狱警不是应该有所有钥匙吗 |
[02:12] | So many keys. | 太多钥匙了 |
[02:13] | Like, name a number of keys, | 你猜猜有几把 |
[02:15] | and it would be more than that. | 反正绝对比你猜的多 |
[02:17] | But the main door locks, | 但是大门锁上了 |
[02:18] | they were code-based, | 那些需要密码 |
[02:19] | and I would always forget the code. | 我经常会忘记密码 |
[02:21] | So much so that they called me The Code Forgetter. | 所以他们总是叫我密码遗忘者 |
[02:24] | The Code Forgetter. | 密码遗忘者 |
[02:26] | And I had to sit there and take it, | 我只能接受这个绰号 |
[02:28] | ’cause it’s so true. | 因为太形象了 |
[02:30] | Anyway, I needed a change, | 不管怎么样 我需要改变了 |
[02:32] | so I came down to Mexico. | 于是我去了墨西哥 |
[02:34] | I took up painting, flamenco dancing. | 我学了画画 弗拉门戈舞 |
[02:36] | I mean, the whole nueve. | 九这一套 |
[02:38] | That’s, uh, Spanish for nine. | 那是西班牙语中九的意思 |
[02:39] | Spanish for nine. Yeah, knew it. | 西班牙语的九 就知道 |
[02:42] | Ocho is eight. | 八才是八 |
[02:43] | Yeah, life was perfect… | 人生很完美 |
[02:46] | and then the virus struck. | 然后病毒爆发了 |
[02:49] | It took my wife and her son… | 夺走了我的妻子和儿子 |
[02:52] | and his kids and his grandkids. | 还有他的孩子和孙子 |
[02:54] | Towards the end, it was just me | 到最后 只剩我了 |
[02:56] | and this one other prisoner. | 还有另一个囚犯 |
[02:59] | He was a serial killer. | 他曾经是一名连环杀手 |
[03:02] | Killed a lot of people. | 杀了很多人 |
[03:05] | And get this: | 我告诉你们 |
[03:08] | he would eat them. | 他还会吃人 |
[03:09] | – What? – Gross. | -什么 -恶心 |
[03:10] | No. | 不 |
[03:11] | I mean, who would do that? | 我是说 谁会干这种事 |
[03:13] | That’s sick, in my opinion, | 太变态了 在我看来 |
[03:16] | but, after some time, we formed a friendship. | 但是一段时间后 我们培养出了友谊 |
[03:20] | I mean, talk about an odd couple: | 我们俩还真是很奇怪 |
[03:21] | a guy who eats people, | 一个吃人的人 |
[03:23] | and a guy who keeps people-eaters locked up. | 和一个把吃人的人关起来的人 |
[03:26] | I, of course, being the latter. | 我当然是后者了 |
[03:27] | I feel like it’s important for me to get in there, again, | 我觉得我必须要回去 |
[03:29] | how strongly I’m against the use of people as food. | 我极度反对吃人这种行为 |
[03:32] | Yeah, you mentioned that already. | 你已经说过了 |
[03:34] | I was just emphasizing my point. | 我是在强调我的观点 |
[03:36] | They used to call me The Point Emphasizer. | 他们以前会叫我”观点强调者” |
[03:38] | I thought they called you The Code Forgetter. | 我以为他们是叫你”密码遗忘者” |
[03:40] | – Yeah, but also The Point Emphasizer. – Well, man, | -是的 但还有观点强调者 -伙计 |
[03:43] | you must be some kind of saint, | 你可真是圣人了 |
[03:45] | ’cause I could never be friends | 因为我可绝对不会 |
[03:46] | with a psycho killer qu’est-ce que c’est like that. | 和那种杀人狂魔做朋友的 |
[03:49] | I guess I am kind of forgiving. | 是我太宽容了吧 |
[03:51] | That’s why they called me The Everyone Forgiver. | 所以他们叫我宽容大众者 |
[03:54] | – You sure had a lot of nicknames. – Yeah. | -你的绰号还真多 -没错 |
[03:56] | They used to call me The Nickname Accumulator. | 他们以前都叫我绰号收集者 |
[03:59] | Anyway, look. | 不管怎么说 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna go hit the hay. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[04:06] | I honestly never thought I’d get this chance again, | 我真的以为我再也没有出来的机会了 |
[04:09] | so thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[04:12] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[04:16] | What a neat guy. | 这家伙真白净 |
[04:18] | Yep. Handsome. | 是啊 帅气 |
[04:26] | Something smells delicious. | 闻起来真是太美味了 |
[04:28] | Well, you must be smelling something else, | 那你肯定闻到的是别的 |
[04:29] | ’cause it smells like hell in here. | 因为这味道难闻透了 |
[04:31] | I-I just burned my hair on that fricking curling iron. | 我刚刚用卷发棒把我的头发烧焦了 |
[04:35] | Burned my finger, too. | 还烧伤了我的手 |
[04:40] | That’s what the smell was? | 原来是这个味道啊 |
[04:43] | That is awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[04:44] | Pee-yew. I mean, who could possibly like a smell like that? | 恶心 谁会喜欢这种味道 |
[04:48] | Disgusting smell. | 恶心的味道 |
[04:55] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你能和我们一起 |
[04:56] | Erica’s birthday’s coming up, | 艾瑞卡的生日马上到了 |
[04:58] | and I wanted to get her something nice, | 我想送她点好东西 |
[05:00] | and you mentioned that you used to paint. | 你说过你会画画 |
[05:02] | I was wondering if you’d consider doing a portrait of me | 我想你能不能为我画一张像 |
[05:06] | that I could give her? | 作为我送她的礼物 |
[05:07] | I don’t paint anymore. | 我不画画了 |
[05:09] | Just a lot of bad emotional connections to it, | 会联想起太多不好的情绪 |
[05:12] | so it’s a real… talk-to-the-hand for me. | 这活我真的是…束手无策了 |
[05:16] | Sorry. Sad face. | 抱歉 哭脸 |
[05:19] | Oh, yeah. That’s cool. | 嗯 没关系 |
[05:20] | I’ll just get her a candle or Lamborghini | 我就送她蜡烛或者兰博基尼 |
[05:23] | – or something. – You know, for a burn, | -之类的吧 -烧伤 |
[05:25] | you don’t need a Band-Aid. You just have to apply ice. | 不需要贴创口贴 只需要冰敷 |
[05:27] | Human flesh cooks so fast it just… | 人肉熟得太快了… |
[05:31] | gets a-away from you in a hurry. | 很快就会剥落 |
[05:36] | Is what I heard from my uncle, | 我叔叔告诉我的 |
[05:39] | because he… | 因为他 |
[05:41] | worked at a burn… | 在一家烧… |
[05:45] | firm. | 工厂工作 |
[05:47] | A burn firm? | 烧工厂 |
[05:49] | A firm for burns. | 专门烧的工厂 |
[05:50] | Anyway, ice is best. | 不管怎么样 冰块是最有效的 |
[05:53] | Okay. Well, I don’t need this, then. | 那我不需要这个了 |
[06:01] | Go get some ice, then. | 那我去拿点冰块 |
[06:13] | You’re not that person anymore. Stop it. | 你不是那个人了 住手 |
[06:17] | Oh, God. Get it together. | 天啊 振作一点 |
[06:19] | You’ve changed. | 你已经变了 |
[06:22] | You okay, Karl? | 你没事吧 卡尔 |
[06:24] | Oh, uh… Yeah, I was just, uh, | 嗯 我只是突然 |
[06:28] | overcome with emotion for about six seconds. | 百感交集了六秒左右 |
[06:32] | I’m just excited to see a piano. | 我只是看到钢琴太激动了 |
[06:34] | I actually met my wife at a dueling piano bar. | 我和我妻子就是在一家斗琴酒吧认识的 |
[06:37] | So you play? | 你会弹吗 |
[06:40] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然了 |
[06:42] | Yes. I mean, you know, only semiprofessionally. | 只能算半职业 |
[06:46] | Oh, wow. Would you mind playing something for me? | 那你能不能给我弹一段 |
[06:52] | I’m a little rusty, so no judgment, okay? | 我有点生疏了 所以别笑我 |
[07:01] | *B-B-B-Bennie and the Jets* | *班尼和飞机* |
[07:04] | *Oh, but they’re weird and wonderful* | *但是他们奇怪又完美* |
[07:07] | *Oh, Bennie, she’s really keen* | *班尼真的很美丽* |
[07:11] | *She got electric boots* | *她的鞋子魅力四射* |
[07:13] | *A mohair suit* | *她的马海毛西装* |
[07:14] | *You know I read it* | *我是在* |
[07:15] | *In a magazine* | *杂志上看到的* |
[07:19] | *It’s B-Bennie and the Jets* | *班尼和飞机* |
[07:33] | *Bennie, Bennie* | *班尼 班尼* |
[07:36] | *Bennie* | *班尼* |
[07:38] | *Bennie and the Jets* | *班尼和飞机* |
[07:57] | Still got it. | 宝刀未老 |
[08:00] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:02] | Oh, God. Oh. | 天啊 |
[08:11] | Hey… You ready to go, Melissa? | 准备好走了吗 梅丽莎 |
[08:13] | Uh, about that… | 那个… |
[08:15] | I’m going to propose something, | 我有个提议 |
[08:17] | and it’s going to be unpopular. | 你们不一定会同意 |
[08:19] | I doubt it. What is it, hon? | 我深表怀疑 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[08:21] | I think we should stop searching for Jasper. | 我觉得我们不该再找贾思博了 |
[08:22] | – What are you talking about, hon? – Why? | -你在说什么 亲爱的 -为什么 |
[08:24] | Well, the last thing he needs is us breathing down his neck. | 他最讨厌我们追着他 |
[08:27] | And that’s what drove him away in the first place. | 这也是他一开始离开的原因 |
[08:29] | So, what, we just leave him out there? | 所以呢 我们就把他丢在外面吗 |
[08:31] | He was doing fine on his own before we came along. | 我们出现之前 他一个人也好好的 |
[08:33] | And what-what if we did find him? | 如果我们真的找到他了呢 |
[08:34] | Would we ground him for running away? | 你们会因为他离家出走而禁足他吗 |
[08:36] | Uh, to start. | 当然了 |
[08:38] | That worked well last time. | 上次禁足就很有效果 |
[08:39] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[08:40] | Well, we’ll tell him how much we love him. | 我们告诉他我们有多爱他 |
[08:42] | And how-how much it scares us that he ran off, | 他这样离开 我们有多害怕 |
[08:44] | and that it would just kill us if something happened to him. | 如果他出了什么事 简直就是要了我们的命 |
[08:47] | I mean, I just can’t sleep knowing he’s out there. | 想到他流离在外 我就睡不着 |
[08:50] | He just can’t do this to us! | 他不能这样对我们 |
[08:53] | I mean, does he want me to have another heart attack? | 他想让我再发作心脏病吗 |
[08:56] | I mean, come on, Jasper! | 别这样 贾思博 |
[08:59] | That’s a healthy energy for him to come back to. | 这种健康的能量能让他回来的 |
[09:01] | Melissa, we can’t stop looking for him. | 梅丽莎 我们不能停止找他 |
[09:03] | And I’m telling you if we want any chance of him coming back, | 我告诉你 如果我们还希望他能有一丝机会回来 |
[09:06] | we have to stop looking for him. | 我们就必须停止寻找他 |
[09:08] | Sorry, Melissa. I just can’t do it. | 对不起 梅丽莎 我做不到 |
[09:10] | Yeah. I’m with Todd. | 嗯 我支持陶德 |
[09:12] | Sorry, Melissa. | 对不起 梅丽莎 |
[09:20] | Gail? | 盖尔 |
[09:22] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡 |
[09:24] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[09:33] | What’s going on in here? | 你在干什么 |
[09:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:36] | I was, uh… taking the trash out. | 我准备 把垃圾拿出去 |
[09:40] | Taking the trash out, huh? | 把垃圾拿出去 |
[09:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:48] | Because it’s full. | 因为满了 |
[09:50] | Taking the trash out because it’s full, huh? | 因为满了把垃圾拿出去吗 |
[09:55] | Yeah, taking the trash out because it’s full. | 对 因为满了把垃圾拿出去 |
[09:58] | Taking the trash out | 因为满了 |
[10:00] | ’cause it’s full. | 把垃圾拿出去 |
[10:03] | Trash. Out. | 垃圾 出去 |
[10:06] | Full. | 满了 |
[10:13] | Something’s a little weird about you. | 你有点奇怪 |
[10:17] | Isn’t it, partner? | 是不是 伙计 |
[10:19] | Oh, you think? | 是吗 |
[10:20] | Been trapped in a prison for six years. | 毕竟在监狱里困了六年 |
[10:22] | Six years, huh? | 六年吗 |
[10:24] | ‘Cause the virus happened four years ago. | 病毒是四年前才爆发的 |
[10:26] | It, well, uh… it felt like six. | 我感觉像过了六年 |
[10:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:34] | So, uh, remind me. | 那你告诉我 |
[10:37] | What kind of “Penis” are you? | 你算哪种”鸡巴” |
[10:39] | What? | 什么 |
[10:40] | Pianist. | 钢琴家 |
[10:42] | What kind of “Penis” are you? | 你算哪种”鸡巴” |
[10:47] | I’m semiprofessional. | 我是半职业的 |
[10:50] | If you say so. | 好吧 |
[10:53] | Hey, have at it. | 你尽管拿吧 |
[11:02] | You’re out of here, trash! | 你要出去了 垃圾 |
[11:09] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[11:33] | Okay, we have to talk about Karl. | 我们得聊聊卡尔的事 |
[11:35] | Something is up with this gal. | 这家伙不对劲 |
[11:37] | I just caught him rooting around in Gail and Erica’s trash. | 我刚才看到他在翻盖尔和艾瑞卡的垃圾 |
[11:40] | He said he was taking it out, but it was so weird. | 他说他要把垃圾拿出去 但真的太奇怪了 |
[11:43] | I felt compelled to write down all the details. | 我觉得必须把所有细节写下来 |
[11:52] | I mean, who in their right mind | 哪个正常人 |
[11:53] | digs through someone’s stuff like that? | 会那样翻别人的东西 |
[11:56] | You sure do. Just last week | 你就会 就在上周 |
[11:57] | I caught you digging through Erica’s skivvy drawer. | 我还看到你翻艾瑞卡的内衣抽屉 |
[12:00] | Uh, th-that was, uh, research | 那是研究 |
[12:02] | for a, uh, birthday, uh, gift. | 生日礼物 |
[12:05] | Yeah. Uh, and thanks for ruining the surprise. | 没错 谢谢你毁了我的惊喜 |
[12:07] | Spoiler, Erica. | 你知道了 艾瑞卡 |
[12:08] | You got some nice panties coming your way. | 马上你就要收到好看的内裤了 |
[12:11] | Okay, look, let’s consider all the evidence thus far. | 好了 我们考虑一下目前所有的证据 |
[12:14] | Chick has, like, ten nicknames. | 那家伙大概有十个绰号 |
[12:16] | Chick said he was trapped in prison for six years, | 那家伙说他在监狱里困了六年 |
[12:18] | even though it was only four. | 其实只有四年 |
[12:20] | Chick claims to be a semiprofessional pianist | 那家伙说自己是半职业钢琴家 |
[12:23] | but sounds more like Liberace taking a dump on a chalkboard. | 但钢琴弹得就跟拿垃圾划黑板一样 |
[12:27] | And, in case you forgot, | 而且你们别忘了 |
[12:29] | referring you back to this. | 还有这个 |
[12:30] | Sounds like he’s just being a good housemate to me. | 我觉得他就是个称职的室友 |
[12:33] | Erica, my instincts tell me you’re wrong as a dong all day long, | 艾瑞卡 我的直觉告诉我你错了 |
[12:37] | and it’s daylight savings. | 大错特错了 |
[12:38] | Well, my instincts tell me that if you don’t like him, | 我的直觉告诉我如果你不喜欢他 |
[12:41] | that probably ensures he’s a pretty good guy. | 那可能确定了他是个好人 |
[12:43] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[12:44] | It means you’re a horrible judge of character. | 意思是你很不会看人 |
[12:47] | Oh, uh, name one character misjudgment. | 你说出一次我看错的情况 |
[12:50] | Pat. Pamela. | 帕特 帕梅拉 |
[12:52] | Lewis. Phil. | 路易斯 菲尔 |
[12:54] | That’s four. I said name one. | 这是四次 我让你说一次 |
[12:56] | Tandy, you tried to kill Todd when you first met him. | 坦迪 你第一次见陶德的时候还想杀他呢 |
[12:58] | Okay, in fairness… and I think that Todd would admit this… | 好吧 说实话 我觉得陶德也会承认 |
[13:01] | He was a real dick in the beginning. | 开始的时候他真的很混蛋 |
[13:03] | I mean, I hate to say it, | 虽然我不想这么说 |
[13:04] | Tandy, but if I remember correctly, | 坦迪 但是如果我没记错 |
[13:06] | you weren’t too crazy about me when we first met. | 我们刚见面的时候你也不怎么喜欢我 |
[13:10] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[13:12] | Maybe just this once | 就这一次 |
[13:13] | take that hunch to lunch | 不要管你的直觉 |
[13:14] | and give Karl a chunce. | 给卡尔一次机会 |
[13:19] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[13:24] | Hey, bud. What you slurping? | 伙计 你在喝什么 |
[13:25] | Oh, uh… uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:27] | Just tea. Nothing more. Nothing less. | 喝茶而已 没有别的 |
[13:29] | You certainly seem to be enjoying it. | 你好像喝得很香的样子 |
[13:31] | Oh, is that a crime, now? | 那也是犯罪了吗 |
[13:33] | Did they outlaw the enjoyment of tea? | 享受喝茶也犯法了吗 |
[13:36] | Maybe I missed that being locked in jail | 或许我被关了像六年的四年后 |
[13:37] | for four years that felt like six. | 我错过了这条法律 |
[13:41] | I think we started off on the wrong foot. | 我觉得我们开始没处理好 |
[13:43] | Hey, I-I just had twins, | 我刚生了双胞胎 |
[13:45] | and my hormones are raging, | 我的荷尔蒙激增 |
[13:47] | and my fatherhood instincts are super engorged. | 我的父亲直觉超级充盈 |
[13:50] | But that’s in the past. | 但那都是过去了 |
[13:52] | Yeah, and I just want to jump into this relationship now | 我现在想跟你重新搞好关系 |
[13:54] | and just go hog wild. | 好好当兄弟 |
[13:56] | Well, frankly, I need a little more time | 说实话 我还需要时间 |
[13:59] | before I’m ready to let my guard down. | 才会把警惕放松下来 |
[14:02] | Well, whenever you’re ready, | 不管你什么时候准备好 |
[14:04] | you just let me know. | 尽管告诉我 |
[14:06] | Enjoy that tizzy. | 享用你的”慌张” |
[14:08] | Tea. | 茶 |
[14:34] | Band-Aid tea… | 创可贴茶 |
[14:36] | Looks like somebody just blew their chunce. | 看来有人毁了自己的机会 |
[14:46] | You’re doing that all wrong. | 你完全做错了 |
[14:49] | Oh, my God. You scared me. | 天啊 你吓到我了 |
[14:52] | I’m doing what all wrong? | 我做错了吗 |
[14:54] | Here, | 来 |
[14:55] | give me that old cube. | 把用过的冰块给我 |
[14:57] | Now, get a nice big new cube. | 再拿一块大的 |
[14:59] | You want to cover the whole area. | 整个区域都要覆盖起来 |
[15:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:12] | I’m ready to paint again… | 我准备再次画画了 |
[15:14] | if that offer still stands. | 如果你还想画的话 |
[15:16] | Okay, yeah. Let’s do it. | 好啊 画吧 |
[15:18] | Yes. | 好 |
[15:19] | Clothes on or off? | 穿衣服还是不穿 |
[15:21] | Probably keep mine on, but, um, | 我可能会穿着 不过 |
[15:22] | I’m gonna go set up my painting area. | 我要去准备绘画区域了 |
[15:25] | I like to do it in a private space, | 我喜欢在私密点的地方画 |
[15:27] | free from distractions. | 不被别人打扰 |
[15:29] | This way we can really sink our teeth into it. | 这样我们可以真正认真到牙齿 |
[15:31] | That’s just an expression. | 只是一个说法而已 |
[15:33] | I’m dying to get started. | 我想开始想死了 |
[15:34] | Famous last words, am I right? | 很著名的遗言 是吧 |
[15:37] | How-How so? | 怎么说 |
[15:40] | I’m gonna go set up the space. | 我去准备了 |
[16:08] | – Hey, bud. – Hey. | -伙计 -伙计 |
[16:10] | Look, I know you were skeptical about my theories on Karl, | 我知道你怀疑我对卡尔的看法 |
[16:13] | so I just wanted to apologize. | 所以我想道歉 |
[16:15] | And, as a token, I made you a nice meal. | 为表歉意 我给你准备了丰盛的美食 |
[16:19] | Oh, bud. | 伙计 |
[16:20] | Bon apptit. | 有个好胃口 |
[16:22] | Are-are tho… are those Band-Aids? | 那是 创可贴吗 |
[16:25] | Yeah. Yeah, so, uh, dig in. | 是 没错 开吃吧 |
[16:27] | I got you some salt, pepper, mustard, ketchup, hot sauce. | 我准备了盐 辣椒 芥末 番茄酱 辣酱 |
[16:30] | Uh, h-heads up, | 提醒你一下 |
[16:31] | the hot sauce might dilute the taste of the congealing blood. | 辣酱可能会冲淡凝固血液的味道 |
[16:34] | Tandy, I’m not gonna eat this. | 坦迪 我才不吃 |
[16:36] | Good, more for me. | 好 那都给我吃 |
[16:37] | Thank you. God, | 谢谢 天啊 |
[16:39] | I cut myself earlier, and, | 我之前割到自己了 |
[16:42] | it just would not stop, so I have a ton of these. | 一直流血 所以有很多这个 |
[16:45] | And, good for me, I frigging love used Band-Aids. | 还好我很喜欢用过的创可贴 |
[16:49] | – I’m gonna go mustard. – Don’t… don’t do that. | -我要加芥末吃 -不 不要 |
[16:51] | Tand… Oh, my goodness. | 坦迪 天啊 |
[16:55] | – Please, don’t. – That’s O-positive. | -拜托 不要 -这是O型阳性 |
[16:57] | That’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[17:01] | So, uh, if you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意 我想问一句 |
[17:04] | why don’t you like eating Band-Aids? | 你为什么不喜欢吃创可贴 |
[17:05] | Because it’s disgusting and weird. | 因为又恶心又奇怪啊 |
[17:08] | Eating Band-Aids is disgusting and weird? | 吃创可贴又恶心又奇怪 |
[17:10] | Yeah, bud. | 当然 伙计 |
[17:12] | Huh, well, now I’m confused, | 那我就不明白了 |
[17:14] | because I just saw the very normal | 因为我刚才看到非常正常 |
[17:16] | and fully vouched-for Karl chewing on | 又受大家信任的卡尔几小时前 |
[17:19] | a used Band-Aid a few hours ago. | 在嚼一个用过的创可贴 |
[17:20] | But that’s okay, right? | 但那没问题 是吧 |
[17:22] | Karl was chewing on a Band-Aid? | 卡尔嚼创可贴 |
[17:24] | Sure was, and I would normally think that’s crazy, | 是的 一般我会觉得那样是疯了 |
[17:26] | but my instincts are all out of whack, | 但我的直觉现在都不准 |
[17:29] | so I just shrugged my shoulders | 所以我就耸了下肩膀 |
[17:30] | and did nothing, like y’all asked. | 什么都没做 这是你们要求的 |
[17:33] | Are you serious about this? | 你是认真的吗 |
[17:36] | Yahoo serious. | 非常认真 |
[17:37] | Tandy, what do we do? | 坦迪 我们怎么办 |
[17:39] | Something. | 做点什么 |
[17:45] | Knock, knock. You ready? | 叮咚 准备好了吗 |
[17:48] | I’ve never been more ready. | 万事俱备 |
[18:00] | It’s going great so far. | 目前为止都很棒 |
[18:02] | You’re a natural. | 你很有天赋 |
[18:05] | I’m getting some real… | 我开始找到… |
[18:08] | Whistler’s Mother vibes from you. | 惠斯勒母亲的感觉了 |
[18:11] | Well, I would have preferred Stifler’s Mother, | 虽然我更喜欢斯蒂夫勒的母亲 |
[18:13] | but I’ll take it. | 不过就这样吧 |
[18:17] | You didn’t tell anyone you were doing this, did you? | 你没告诉别人你来画画吧 |
[18:20] | Of course not. Those goobers can’t keep a secret. | 当然了 那群蠢货都守不住秘密 |
[18:24] | I want this to be a surprise for Erica. | 我想给艾瑞卡一个惊喜 |
[18:27] | I love surprises. | 我喜欢惊喜 |
[18:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[18:55] | Where the hell are you going, Karl? | 你要去哪里 卡尔 |
[19:00] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[19:10] | Well, that sucks. | 真难看 |
[19:12] | Gail, have you seen Karl? | 盖尔 你看到卡尔了吗 |
[19:14] | He’s… | 他… |
[19:16] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[19:19] | You’ve come too far. | 你太过分了 |
[19:21] | These people are your friends. | 那些人是你的朋友 |
[19:23] | There has to be another way. | 肯定有别的办法 |
[20:02] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在搞什么鬼 |
[20:04] | I don’t know, but what I do know | 不知道 但我知道 |
[20:06] | is that this situation just went from serious to grave. | 情况已经从严重升级为非常严重了 |
[20:20] | What’s the status report? Still digging? | 目前情况如何 还在挖吗 |
[20:22] | Like a nizzle pizzy in a dizzle stizzy. | 挖得热火朝天 |
[20:25] | What? | 什么 |
[20:26] | – A nosepicker in a dust storm. – Oh. | -大汗淋漓 -好吧 |
[20:30] | Wait, wait, wait. | 慢着慢着 |
[20:31] | He’s stopping. He’s stopping. | 他停了 他停了 |
[20:33] | Give me an eye, bud. | 给我一个镜头 伙计 |
[20:35] | Yeah. You got it, bud. | 好 看到了 |
[20:39] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[20:47] | – He’s a fricking weirdo. – Yeah. | -他真是个怪胎 -对 |
[21:10] | Oh… farts. | 糟了 |