时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | The bomb is not in the pinata. | 炸弹不在彩罐里 |
[00:21] | – Hi, I’m Karl. – So Jasper is… | -你们好 我是卡尔 -那贾思博还… |
[00:24] | Still out in the wild? Yeah. | 还在外面吗 没错 |
[00:25] | We have to talk about Karl. | 我们得聊聊卡尔的事 |
[00:27] | Something is up with this gal. | 这家伙不对劲 |
[00:29] | If you don’t like him, that probably ensures | 如果你不喜欢他 那可能确定了 |
[00:31] | he’s a pretty good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[00:32] | You’re not that person anymore. Stop it. | 你不是那个人了 住手 |
[00:34] | These people are your friends. | 那些人是你的朋友 |
[00:36] | There has to be another way. | 肯定有别的办法 |
[00:38] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[00:40] | Oh… Farts. | 糟了 |
[00:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:53] | Was he just…? | 他刚刚… |
[01:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:03] | Oh. Edwina Mendoza, you did not deserve to be vomited on. | 艾德文娜·门多萨 我不该吐在你坟墓上 |
[01:07] | But if you saw what we just saw, there was a man eating… | 但如果你看到我们刚刚看到的那一幕 一个人在吃 |
[01:16] | He’s doing it again. | 他又开始吃了 |
[01:19] | Barf quieter, bud. | 吐小声点 伙计 |
[01:20] | You’re no barf church mouse, either, bud. | 你吐得也不是很小声 伙计 |
[01:24] | Crap, we got to get out of here. | 该死 我们得离开这里 |
[01:25] | Our vomit steam is gonna give us away. | 我们呕吐物的味道会暴露我们的 |
[01:28] | Come on, come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[01:42] | Is Karl back? Is Karl back? | 卡尔回来了吗 卡尔回来了吗 |
[01:45] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没看到他 |
[01:46] | Well, we have seen him, and it is not good. | 我们看到他了 事情不大妙 |
[01:48] | Yeah. W-we got here as fast as we could, | 没错 我们尽快赶过来了 |
[01:50] | but we had to pull over to hork, like, ten times. | 但是我们得不停地甩开腐尸 |
[01:52] | That’s what this is. | 就是这样 |
[01:53] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[01:54] | This is not the time to argue, okay? | 现在没时间说这个了 |
[01:56] | ’cause right now, we are like the cast of the Jersey Shore. | 因为我们现在就像是《泽西海岸》里的参与者 |
[01:59] | ’cause we got a “The situation.” | 因为出现 大情况了 |
[02:01] | All right. Karl is a bad dude. | 卡尔是个坏人 |
[02:03] | Ah. Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[02:04] | Would you lay off the guy already? | 你们能不能放过他 |
[02:06] | We just followed him to a cemetery | 我们刚跟着他去了一个公墓 |
[02:08] | where we saw him dig up a frigging grave, | 我们看到他挖开一个墓穴 |
[02:12] | and then he reached into the… | 然后他伸手进去… |
[02:16] | I’m gonna go, bud. | 我要吐了 伙计 |
[02:17] | Well, if you go, I’m gonna go, bud. | 如果你要吐的话 我也要吐了 |
[02:19] | Oh, don’t go. | 别吐 |
[02:22] | He reached into a frigging grave, | 他把手伸进坟墓里 |
[02:26] | and pulled out a dead dude and ate it. | 拉出了一个死人开始吃 |
[02:31] | – Ate it. – What? What? | -吃了 -什么 什么 |
[02:32] | That’s insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[02:34] | Todd saw it, too. | 陶德也看到了 |
[02:35] | I did. I was a witness. He tells what we saw. | 没错 我是个证人 他来讲述 |
[02:37] | Well, that just can’t be what happened. | 不可能有这种事 |
[02:39] | Yeah, there has to be some logical explanation for all of this. | 这肯定有什么合理的解释 |
[02:43] | Yeah, he was probably just too hungry | 没错 他可能只是太饿了 |
[02:44] | to not eat human corpse meat. | 忍不住要吃人肉 |
[02:46] | Okay, how far away were you? | 好吧 你们在多远距离外 |
[02:48] | Uh, probably about a hundred yards. | 大概一百码吧 |
[02:49] | But we had binoculars. | 但我们有望远镜 |
[02:50] | Which end were you looking into? | 你用的是哪一头 |
[02:52] | The little end, Gail. The little end. | 小头 盖尔 小头 |
[02:54] | Are you sure he wasn’t just playing a trick on you? | 你确定他不是只是在和你闹着玩吗 |
[02:57] | He is very funny. | 他这人很有意思 |
[02:58] | And very smart, too. | 还很聪明 |
[03:00] | He’s Karl. | 卡尔就是这样 |
[03:01] | He was digging up a grave, okay? | 他在挖墓 好吗 |
[03:03] | I am 100% sure about that. | 我百分百确认 |
[03:05] | Is there a possibility that that’s not what you saw? | 有没有可能是你看错了 |
[03:09] | Absolutely. | 绝对不可能 |
[03:11] | Okay. Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:12] | Come on! Thanks for nothing. | 走吧 谢谢你们什么反应都没有 |
[03:15] | Come on, come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[03:18] | Keep your eyes peeled, bud. | 睁大你的眼睛 伙计 |
[03:19] | Like a banana, bud. | 像香蕉一样大 伙计 |
[03:24] | Here he is, here he is. | 他来了 他来了 |
[03:25] | He’s here, he’s here! | 他来了 他来了 |
[03:27] | He’s here, grab a weapon! Grab a weapon! | 他来了 拿家伙 拿家伙 |
[03:29] | – Okay, what? Uh… – Oh, I got something. | -什么… -我有主意 |
[03:31] | – Here, here. You take this. – Oh, thanks. | -给 你拿着这个 -谢谢 |
[03:32] | And I’ll get this plate. | 我拿这个盘子 |
[03:36] | Okay, everyone, just be calm, cool, collected. | 大家冷静 镇定 不要惊慌 |
[03:39] | Cool and collected. Go. | 镇定 不要惊慌 |
[03:41] | Oh, poor Karl. | 可怜的卡尔 |
[03:42] | I know. Well, it’s a momentary Bummer for Karl, | 我知道 卡尔可能不会喜欢这样 |
[03:44] | but on the flip, a pretty good show for us. | 不过对我们来说可是一场好戏 |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:47] | Cool and casual. Here he comes, here he comes. | 淡定冷静 他来了 他来了 |
[03:49] | Cool and casual. Cool and collected and calm. | 淡定冷静 淡定冷静不要惊慌 |
[03:53] | Hey, Karl. | 你好 卡尔 |
[03:54] | Hey, we almost forgot you were gone. | 我们差点都忘了你出去了 |
[03:56] | Hey, Todd, look who it is. | 陶德 看看谁来了 |
[03:58] | Whatever. | 爱谁谁 |
[04:02] | So-so, uh, | 那…那么 |
[04:03] | How about this freaking weather? | 这天气真是糟透了吧 |
[04:06] | Todd, engage in this. | 陶德 说两句 |
[04:07] | Give us your take. | 让我们听听你要说的 |
[04:08] | Yeah, it’s been, uh, very similar. | 其实很像 |
[04:09] | You know, uh, uh, consistent. | 我是说都一样 |
[04:11] | Actually, no. I’m sorry, I mean similar. | 其实不是 对不起 我是说很像 |
[04:13] | No… I’m-I’m sorry. I mean consistent. | 不…对不起 我是说一样 |
[04:15] | Whatever. Wha… Whatever, man. | 随便了 随便了 伙计 |
[04:21] | So, hey, Karl. | 卡尔 |
[04:22] | So w-whatcha you been getting up to, uh, | 你刚刚去哪里了 |
[04:24] | you know, uh, location-wise? | 什么地方 |
[04:26] | Oh, I was just, um, out at a graveyard. | 我刚刚是在墓地 |
[04:29] | so-so-so you don’t say? | 这这这样啊 |
[04:33] | You don’t say? Huh? | 真想不到 |
[04:34] | Well, uh… And what were you doing, on-on earth, out there? | 那你到底在在在那边干什么 |
[04:38] | Well, I’ve been pretty stressed lately. | 我最近压力很大 |
[04:39] | Well, that’s the logical place for a mental reboot, | 那真是个做心理引导的好地方 |
[04:42] | Is what that is. | 你是去做心理引导的吧 |
[04:43] | Yeah. I needed to clear my head. | 没错 我要清理我的思绪 |
[04:45] | Recenter myself. | 重新集中自己 |
[04:47] | Now, Karl… | 卡尔 |
[04:49] | What would you say if I told you that Todd and I | 如果我告诉你我和陶德 |
[04:53] | were at that there, that, uh, cemetery tonight? | 今晚也在墓地 你会怎么说 |
[04:57] | Well, what did you see out there? | 你在那里看到了什么 |
[04:59] | Uh, from where we were perched, | 从我们所处的地方来看 |
[05:03] | Uh, we noticed, uh, you know, something rather alarming. | 我们发现了一些让人不安的事 |
[05:08] | Eh, stupefying, even. | 甚至可以说是震惊 |
[05:11] | You did? | 是吗 |
[05:12] | See, looked to us… | 在我们看来 |
[05:15] | Like maybe you had dug your little fingie-wingies | 也许你将你的小拇指头 |
[05:18] | into a little cadavey-wavvy, | 伸进了一个小墓穴 |
[05:20] | and then took a teeny eeny weenie little bitesy-witesy. | 然后小小地尝了一小口 |
[05:28] | And you want to sort of know what that was all about, huh? | 你们想知道到底是怎么回事 |
[05:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:34] | Look, the quick answer is yeah. | 长话短说 没错 |
[05:38] | I took a couple little nibbles. | 我吃了一点点 |
[05:41] | Okay, I’m just gonna come right out and say it. | 我准备直接说出来吧 |
[05:45] | My name is Karl, and I am a cannibal. | 我叫卡尔 我是个食人者 |
[05:49] | Oh, God, yes. | 天啊 太好了 |
[05:51] | It’s like a weight has been lifted. | 简直就是如释重负 |
[05:53] | Anyway, this has been such a day. | 今天真是太漫长了 |
[05:56] | So why don’t we all get some sleep, | 不如我们都去睡一觉 |
[05:58] | and we can pick this up in the morning. | 明天早上再说这件事 |
[06:00] | It’ll give you, uh, | 这样你们能 |
[06:01] | time to process this and formulate some questions for me. | 有些时间接受这件事 并想想要问我什么 |
[06:06] | And hey, I’m gonna have some questions for you. | 我可是有问题要问你们的 |
[06:08] | It’s a two-way street. | 这也是双向的 |
[06:09] | This is a dialogue. | 这是对话 |
[06:11] | Good people on both sides. | 两边都一样 |
[06:13] | All right. Well, good night, guys. | 好了 大家晚安 |
[06:14] | Lock your doors. Mean that. | 锁好门 我是认真的 |
[06:25] | Come insies. | 请进 |
[06:37] | Hey, Karl. | 你好 卡尔 |
[06:38] | Uh… Now, I know you had mentioned Hhaving a chat in the morning, | 我知道你之前说早上再说 |
[06:42] | but we think we might be able | 但我觉得我们现在 |
[06:43] | to cobble a little time together right now, | 可能就能抽出点时间 |
[06:46] | if you’re up for it. | 如果你准备好了的话 |
[06:48] | Sure thing, jelly bean. | 当然了 小可爱 |
[06:59] | It’s bugging you, isn’t it? | 你们真的很慌 对吗 |
[07:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:14] | I realize it might be hard for you to drink in that thing, | 我知道你可能会觉得用那个很难喝水 |
[07:17] | So I brought you this crazy– | 所以我给你带了这个… |
[07:19] | I mean, “Mentally abnormal” Straw. | 我是说这根精神异常的吸管 |
[07:36] | Oh, nice. | 太好了 |
[07:38] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 |
[07:44] | I gotcha there. Sorry. | 吓到你了 对不起 |
[07:46] | Oh, it’s too soon. It’s too soon. I’m sorry. | 太快了 太快了 对不起 |
[07:48] | In all seriousness, though, you’re gonna want to keep | 谨慎起见 你们还是和我保持 |
[07:50] | a five-foot radius. | 五英尺的距离 |
[07:52] | That’s what I call the lunge zone. | 我管这范围叫”突刺区” |
[07:54] | Noted. | 明白了 |
[07:56] | Okay, I know what you guys are thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[07:58] | Is it a problem? | 这算是个问题吗 |
[07:59] | Sure, yeah, big-time problem. | 当然了 大问题 |
[08:01] | So, let’s get into it. | 那我们开始吧 |
[08:04] | D-do you want to kill us? | 你想杀了我们吗 |
[08:07] | Do I want to kill you? Well… | 我想杀了你们吗… |
[08:10] | That’s why I came back here. | 所以我才会来 |
[08:12] | What the…? | 什… |
[08:13] | No, wait. It’s a miscommunication. | 不 等等 误会了 |
[08:15] | I came back because, guys, | 我回来是因为 伙计们 |
[08:18] | I do want to kill you. | 我是想杀了你们 |
[08:20] | – Okay, you just said that. – That’s exactly What you just said. | -你刚说过了 -你刚就是这么说的 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry, um, | 对不起 |
[08:23] | I left too long of a pause in there. | 我中间停顿太久了 |
[08:25] | I do want to kill you, but… | 我是想杀了你们 但是… |
[08:28] | See, the pause works better there, after the “But.” | 看 在”但是”后面停顿就好多了 |
[08:30] | But… I wanted you to know that I wanted to kill you | 但是…我希望你们能在我杀了你们之前 |
[08:32] | before I did kill you. | 知道我想杀了你们 |
[08:35] | This making sense? | 能理解吗 |
[08:36] | – No. – Not really. | -不 -不是很能 |
[08:39] | I’ve-I’ve battled a lot of demons in my life. | 我的内心这辈子和很多恶魔做过斗争 |
[08:42] | But after spending all that time in prison, | 但是在监狱度过一段时间后 |
[08:44] | I thought I had them beat. | 我以为我已经击败了他们 |
[08:46] | And I’m finding out now that maybe I’m not as strong | 我现在发现 也许我没有我 |
[08:49] | as I… I hoped I’d be. | 所希望的那么坚强 |
[08:52] | So you don’t want to kill us? | 所以你不想杀了我们 |
[08:54] | I desperately don’t want to kill you. | 我非常不想杀了你们 |
[08:57] | But you might kill us anyway? | 但你还是有可能杀了我们 |
[09:00] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[09:01] | Karl, could you give us one sec? | 卡尔 能给我们一些时间吗 |
[09:04] | I think it’s safe to say | 我觉得我们可以说 |
[09:05] | we’re way beyond the stocks on this one. | 这次必须得采取特殊手段了 |
[09:07] | We have to kill him. | 我们要杀了他 |
[09:08] | – Melissa… – No, no. | -梅丽莎 -不 不 |
[09:10] | We can’t decide who lives or dies. | 我们不能决定别人的生死 |
[09:12] | We’re not J.K. Rowling. | 我们又不是JK·罗琳 |
[09:13] | I-I got it. | 我想到了 |
[09:14] | You know, when I was a kid, my dad caught me with a cigarette. | 我小时候 爸爸发现我抽烟 |
[09:17] | He made me smoke the whole pack right in front of him. | 他要我在他面前抽掉了整整一包烟 |
[09:19] | I say we take him back to the grave | 我提议我们把他带到墓地 |
[09:21] | and make him eat that whole corpse in one sitting. | 让他吃掉一整具尸体 |
[09:23] | We’re trying to get rid of him, not cure him. | 我们是想除掉他 不是治愈他 |
[09:26] | We have to kill him! | 我们得杀了他 |
[09:27] | – We’re not murderers. – No. | -我们不是杀人犯 -不 |
[09:29] | All we do is drive him out to the desert, | 我们只要开车把他带到墓地 |
[09:31] | Tell him to check the tire, and just take off. | 要他检查轮胎 然后就扔下他 |
[09:33] | Like you did to me, bud? | 就像你对我一样吗 伙计 |
[09:35] | Uh, but didn’t do to you, ’cause you’re great. | 但是没这样对你 因为你很棒棒 |
[09:37] | But, yeah. W-what I didn’t do to Todd. | 不过没错 就像我没对陶德做的那样 |
[09:39] | Guys, how many times do I have to say this? | 各位 需要我说多少次 |
[09:41] | We have to kill him. | 我们要杀了他 |
[09:42] | – Melissa! – No! No. | -梅丽莎 -不不 |
[09:44] | Look, we don’t want to kill him. | 我们不能杀他 |
[09:45] | Obviously, we don’t want him around. | 但是我们也不想让他在身边 |
[09:47] | I think I have a solution. | 我有办法了 |
[09:49] | So, I said to him, “I already paid for a fill-up. | 我跟他说 我已经付钱加满了 |
[09:53] | I’m paying for air, too?” | 空气也要付钱吗 |
[09:55] | I mean, what’s next? | 然后呢 |
[09:56] | They’re gonna package gravity, make me buy that? | 要把重力打包让我买吗 |
[10:00] | Or vision? | 或者买风景 |
[10:01] | You know, I can’t open my eyes if I don’t | 如果我不付钱给石油公司 |
[10:02] | pay the oil companies? | 我就不能睁眼了吗 |
[10:04] | You know, it’s just, no. Enough is enough. | 不行 够了 |
[10:08] | Well, here we are. | 到了 |
[10:10] | Oh, can I finish the story? | 能让我把故事说完吗 |
[10:12] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[10:13] | Okay. So, I just left. Right? I just drove off | 好 然后我就走了 我开着 |
[10:18] | with a partially inflated tire. | 瘪了一半轮胎的车走了 |
[10:20] | After a couple minutes, you know, I kind of cooled down. | 几分钟后 我有点冷静下来了 |
[10:22] | I came back, right, to apologize. | 我回去道歉 |
[10:26] | But Dane already finished his shift. | 但是戴恩已经下班了 |
[10:29] | – He was gone. – No way. | -他走了 -不是吧 |
[10:30] | I come back the next day, right, with a cup of coffee for him. | 我第二天又回去 还给他带了杯咖啡 |
[10:35] | I got it for free in the lobby at a hotel. | 是一家酒店大厅里免费拿的 |
[10:39] | Regardless, he appreciated the gesture. | 不过他还是很感谢我的行为 |
[10:43] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是吧 -嗯 |
[10:45] | And it just… it just shows you. | 那会…显示出你这个人 |
[10:48] | I mean, think about that. It just shows you. | 你想想 那就是会显示出你这个人 |
[10:51] | It shows all of us. Yeah. | 那会显示出我们所有人 |
[10:55] | Worth the wait. Worth the wait. | 值得等待 值得等待 |
[10:58] | So, uh, guess this is it. | 看来就到此为止了 |
[11:01] | Yep. | 对 |
[11:03] | We’ll check in on you from time to time. | 我们会经常来看看你的 |
[11:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:06] | To see if you’re dead. | 来看看你是不是死了 |
[11:08] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 好吧 |
[11:11] | Well… What do you say, you know? | 你说呢 |
[11:13] | It’s, uh… It’s been a… | 最近… |
[11:16] | – God, why is this so hard? You know? – I don’t know. | -天啊 为什么这么难 -不知道 |
[11:18] | Guys, you’re doing the right thing. | 两位 你们做的是对的 |
[11:24] | Go on! Go on! Git! Git! | 进去吧 进去 |
[11:30] | – Bye, Karl. – Bye, bud. | -再见 卡尔 -再见 伙计 |
[11:33] | – Uh, you want to give me a hand? – Yeah. | -要帮我一下吗 -好 |
[11:37] | You know what I mean. Let’s chain her up. | 你明白我的意思 我们锁起来 |
[11:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:50] | Well, that closes that chapter. | 这一章算结束了 |
[11:59] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[11:59] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[12:01] | Where you headed off to? | 你去哪里 |
[12:02] | Going to the store. | 去商店 |
[12:03] | I thought you just went yesterday? | 昨天不是去过了吗 |
[12:05] | A different store. | 不同的商店 |
[12:06] | Period stuff? | 大姨妈来了吗 |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I could drive you, hon. | 我可以开车送你 亲爱的 |
[12:11] | Yeah. I was gonna head back out and look for Jasper. | 我本来也要出去找贾思博 |
[12:13] | We never made it past the prison, so… | 我们没去监狱之外的地方找过 所以… |
[12:15] | Oh. No, that’s okay. Um, it’s gonna be a quick trip. | 不用了 我去去就回了 |
[12:17] | So, I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[12:19] | It’s period stuff. | 是大姨妈来了 |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:23] | So, you thinking of coming back anytime soon? | 你想回来了吗 |
[12:26] | And there’s no pressure on my end, but… | 我倒没什么 不过 |
[12:28] | Todd misses you, | 陶德很想你 |
[12:31] | and I don’t think I can hold him off forever. | 我也不能拖住他一辈子 |
[12:36] | Okay. See you tomorrow? | 好 明天见 |
[12:48] | Jasper! | 贾思博 |
[12:52] | Jasper? | 贾思博 |
[13:00] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[13:10] | Oh, god, he’s out. | 天啊 他出来了 |
[13:13] | Guys! Guys! | 各位 各位 |
[13:15] | Karl is out! | 卡尔出来了 |
[13:16] | Karl is out! | 卡尔出来了 |
[13:18] | What? What do you mean he’s “Out”? | 什么 什么意思 |
[13:20] | I mean the prison is open. He is out! | 监狱打开了 他出来了 |
[13:22] | – Oh, my god. – Oh, my gol. | -天啊 -苍天 |
[13:23] | You lock the doors. | 你把门锁上 |
[13:24] | You got to get the babies! | 你去抱孩子 |
[13:25] | Where are you going, hon? | 你去哪里 亲爱的 |
[13:26] | I… I’m going to get Jasper. | 我要去找贾思博 |
[13:29] | How are you gonna do that? | 怎么找 |
[13:33] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪里 |
[13:34] | He’s been living by the prison, so I have to go get him. | 他一直在监狱附近生活 所以我得去找他 |
[13:36] | Wait, what? You knew where Jasper was this whole time? | 慢着 你一直都知道贾思博在哪里吗 |
[13:42] | I-I should go. | 我该去了 |
[13:42] | No, we need to talk about this. | 不 我们需要谈谈 |
[13:44] | But can’t it wait? There’s a killer on the loose. | 不能以后再谈吗 外面有个杀手 |
[13:46] | He could be anywhere. | 他可能在任何地方 |
[14:07] | I’m back… | 我回来了 |
[14:22] | Yeah, I got out, like, right away. | 没错 我出来了 马上就出来了 |
[14:24] | It was so easy. | 轻而易举 |
[14:25] | Guess I was just so motivated to get back here and see you guys. | 看来我想回来见你们的心情非常强烈 |
[14:28] | It’s all I needed. | 我就只想见到你们 |
[14:29] | It’s a real testament to setting goals. | 定下目标真是种信仰 |
[14:32] | Oh, well, what the hell we gonna do now? | 现在我们该怎么办 |
[14:35] | Look… I know the person I want to be deep inside. | 听着 我知道我内心想成为的人 |
[14:41] | But I also know who I am. | 但我也知道我的为人 |
[14:45] | And I’m just gonna keep coming back. | 我会一直回来的 |
[14:50] | You know what you need to do. | 你们知道需要怎么做 |
[14:56] | So, how do we do this? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[14:58] | Well, first of all, are there any volunteers? | 首先 有人自愿吗 |
[15:06] | Oh, sure. Everyone looks at me when someone needs killing. | 需要杀人的时候你们就都看我了 |
[15:09] | No, I don’t want to do it. | 我不想去 |
[15:11] | I took the liberty of cutting up some straws. | 我建议抽签 |
[15:13] | Yeah, I guess drawing straws is as fair as anything. | 抽签算最公平了 |
[15:17] | You know how it works. | 大家都知道怎么来 |
[15:20] | Nobody can back out. | 没人能退出 |
[15:22] | Fair is fair. | 公平公正 |
[15:37] | You got to draw one, hon. | 你得抽一根 亲爱的 |
[15:39] | I know. We are talking about murdering someone, | 我知道 但我们说的是杀人 |
[15:42] | so… just give me a second. | 所以让我缓一缓 |
[15:55] | Okay, hold out your straws. | 好 把抽的签拿出来 |
[16:27] | Hey, care bear. | 亲爱的 |
[16:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:32] | Yeah. I’m all bubbles and baubles. | 没事 我放松得很 |
[16:35] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[16:39] | You know I’m not gonna let you do it. | 你知道我不会让你去做的 |
[16:41] | Well, then who’s gonna do it? | 那谁来做 |
[16:43] | Me. | 我 |
[16:44] | No, Tandy. | 不 坦迪 |
[16:45] | Fair is fair and I drew the shortest straw. | 公平公正 我抽到了最短的 |
[16:50] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[16:55] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[16:56] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[16:58] | Fair is fair. | 公平公正 |
[17:10] | You know I-I cut my straw, right? | 你知道我把自己的割短了吧 |
[17:14] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[17:16] | ‘Cause mine was one of the longer straws. | 我抽到的可是长的 |
[17:17] | I mean, we all saw it. | 我们都看到了 |
[17:20] | Thanks, Tandy. | 谢谢 坦迪 |
[17:22] | I’m not doing this for that, Carol. Okay? | 我不是为了听你一句谢谢 卡萝尔 |
[17:25] | I already got more than enough praise inside. | 我在里面已经得到大力赞扬了 |
[17:27] | I tried to cut it privately, | 我想私下里割短的 |
[17:29] | but it ended up being a rather public affair. | 但是最后大家都知道了 |
[17:32] | Had to borrow scissors and, you know, | 我得借剪刀 |
[17:34] | cried a little bit and such. | 哭一下什么的 |
[17:36] | But yeah, you’re welcome. | 不过你不用客气 |
[17:38] | This is, uh, gonna be very hard for me. | 这对我来说会很困难 |
[17:56] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:58] | Yeah, thanks for indulging me. | 谢谢你满足我的要求 |
[18:00] | Just put on some brown underwear, | 我穿上了棕色内衣 |
[18:02] | you know, obvious reasons. | 毕竟到季节了 |
[18:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:04] | Uh, so I created a little death area for you. | 我给你准备了个死亡区 |
[18:07] | So if you could, uh, please just make your way over | 请…这边来 |
[18:09] | to this little coffin right here. | 有个小棺材 |
[18:12] | I’d appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[18:16] | Hmm, interesting choice. | 有趣的选择 |
[18:19] | You don’t like it. | 你不喜欢 |
[18:21] | No, no, no. I love it. | 不不不 我很喜欢 |
[18:24] | Hey. I love it. | 我真的喜欢 |
[18:30] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:32] | Look, the group wanted to be here, | 大家想到场的 |
[18:34] | but they really didn’t want to be here. | 但又真的不想到场 |
[18:38] | Well, please tell them good-bye for me. | 请代我跟他们道别 |
[18:40] | Gals! Karl says good-bye! | 伙计们 卡尔说再见 |
[18:42] | – Bye, Karl! – So long, Karl! | -拜拜 卡尔 -再见 卡尔 |
[18:45] | See ya! | 再见 |
[18:45] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[18:47] | Well, uh, if you don’t mind, uh, this is very hard for me. | 如果你不介意…这对我来说很艰难 |
[18:51] | So to separate myself from the grim reality of the situation, | 为了让我从残酷的现实中走出来 |
[18:56] | I thought it’d be helpful to do a, uh, a theme execution. | 我觉得来个主题处决会有用 |
[19:00] | Love it. | 喜欢 |
[19:01] | Oh, good. | 好 |
[19:01] | Now, I’ve chosen the broadway smash, Hamilton. | 我选了百老汇著名作品《汉密尔顿》 |
[19:04] | And obviously, I’ll be Alexander Hamilton | 现在我是亚历山大·汉密尔顿 |
[19:06] | and you will be Aaron Berg. | 你是艾伦·博格 |
[19:07] | Burr. | 嗯 |
[19:08] | You need a sweater? | 需要穿毛衣吗 |
[19:09] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[19:10] | I guess it’s not gonna matter in a few minutes anyway, huh? | 反正几分钟后也无所谓了 是吧 |
[19:13] | Well, this is it. | 那就这样了 |
[19:16] | So, uh, I’m gonna turn around, | 我要转过身 |
[19:18] | walk ten paces, and then pull out the gun | 走十步 然后拔出枪 |
[19:22] | and shoot you in the face. | 一枪崩了你 |
[19:25] | Um, if it’s okay, it would help me take my mind off things | 如果不介意 我能继续玩这个的话 |
[19:28] | if I could keep playing this. | 会有助于我不去想一些事 |
[19:30] | I know it’s anachronistic for the Hamilton time period, | 我知道这不适合汉密尔顿的剧情 |
[19:33] | but so was rap and people seemed to like that. | 但是饶舌也是 不过大家好像都喜欢 |
[19:37] | Hey, cube it up. | 你继续玩吧 |
[19:40] | Practice shot, vase! | 练习一下 打花瓶 |
[19:44] | Ah. Sucker moved on me. | 那混蛋偷偷动了 |
[19:46] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[19:47] | Practice shot! Doing it now! | 练习了一下 马上开始 |
[19:50] | Okay, uh, bye again, Karl! | 好 再次拜拜 卡尔 |
[19:53] | Bye! Who’s that, Gail? | 拜拜 是谁说话 盖尔吗 |
[19:56] | Carol! | 是卡萝尔 |
[19:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:59] | I’m gonna get your names right if it’s the last thing I do. | 我生前最想做的一件事就是记住你们的名字 |
[20:03] | Which, I guess, you know… | 但看来… |
[20:06] | It begins. | 开始 |
[20:26] | One… | 一 |
[20:28] | Two… | 二 |
[20:31] | Three… | 三 |
[20:32] | So I move this around here. … | 这个移到这边 |
[20:33] | Four… | 四 |
[20:34] | This will easily go in… | 这个轻松过去 |
[20:35] | Five paces! Halfway there! | 五步 一半了 |
[20:37] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[20:38] | I’m almost finished with this cube. | 我就快转好了 |
[20:40] | Six… Seven… | 六 七 |
[20:42] | – Mm, almost there. – …Eight… | -就快好了 -八 |
[20:45] | Nine… | 九 |
[20:50] | …Ten. | 十 |
[20:51] | Oh. Hello. | 好了 |
[20:54] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[20:57] | Ooh! Neato! Got it! | 搞定 |
[20:59] | I can’t do… | 我做不到… |
[21:13] | Did you do it? | 搞定了吗 |
[21:15] | He gone. | 他走了 |