时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | I want you to have a baby. | 我想让你有个孩子 |
[00:20] | – Let’s do this. – Whoa! Easy there. | -直接来吧 -等等 |
[00:23] | I’m not having a baby. | 我不要生孩子 |
[00:24] | There’s a serious biological impediment here. | 有重大的生物学障碍吧 |
[00:27] | Not necessarily. | 那倒未必 |
[00:28] | We have a question for you. | 我们有个问题问你 |
[00:37] | Um, oh, oh, , okay. | 好吧 |
[00:47] | Sorry. You know, I-can’t do it. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[00:48] | – Then I’m gonna do it. – No, I think I should do it. | -那我来 -那我觉得还是我来吧 |
[00:51] | – Then do it. – Okay, fine. God. Mm. | -那说吧 -好吧 天啊 |
[00:56] | Okay, um, Erica… | 艾瑞卡 |
[01:00] | As-as you know, I, um… | 你知道 我… |
[01:03] | I-I real… really want to have a child. | 我…我很想要个孩子 |
[01:06] | Uh, very clear on that. | 我很清楚 |
[01:08] | Okay, great, and as you also know, | 很好 你也知道 |
[01:10] | Melissa does not want to… | 梅丽莎不想… |
[01:14] | h-have a child, so… | 生孩子 所以… |
[01:15] | Yeah, I don’t. | 没错 我不想 |
[01:17] | Clear on that, too. | 我也很清楚 |
[01:18] | So, um, you already have a-a child. | 你已经有了一个孩子 |
[01:22] | Is-is that fair to say? | 是不是可以这么说 |
[01:26] | I think I feel comfortable confirming that. | 我觉得应该没说错 |
[01:28] | And, uh, do-do you like your baby? | 你喜欢你的孩子吗 |
[01:31] | Eh, I don’t know. She’s all right, I guess. | 我不知道 她还行吧 |
[01:37] | Oh, Todd, I’m kidding. I-I love her. | 陶德 我开玩笑的 我爱她 |
[01:40] | Cool. | 不错 |
[01:42] | It’s very, very cool. | 非常 非常不错 |
[01:52] | Do you want to have a baby with Todd? | 你想和陶德生个孩子吗 |
[01:54] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[01:55] | Oh, we have our answer. | 好了 我们知道答案了 |
[01:56] | You know, this was a fool’s errand, and I am a fool. | 只有傻瓜才会干这种事 我就是个傻瓜 |
[01:59] | Thank you very much, Erica. | 非常感谢 艾瑞卡 |
[02:01] | You’ve been nothing but gracious throughout this entire ordeal. | 你一直对我们非常有礼貌 |
[02:04] | I-I didn’t say “No.” | 我没有拒绝啊 |
[02:06] | Oh. Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:07] | I’m gonna be a dad! What?! Really?! | 我要当爸爸了 什么 真的吗 |
[02:09] | Whoa, no. I mean, I… I didn’t say “Yes,” either. | 不 我是说…我也没答应啊 |
[02:12] | R-real roller coaster here, I got to tell you. | 说真的 这太大起大落了 |
[02:15] | Well, Todd, this is, like, a huge thing. | 陶德 这可是一件大事 |
[02:18] | Can I have a little bit of time to think about it? | 能给我点时间好好考虑吗 |
[02:21] | Yeah. No. | 当然了 别急 |
[02:21] | Of course. Of course. Absolutely. | 当然 当然 当然了 |
[02:24] | I mean, you-you take your time. | 你慢慢来 |
[02:33] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[02:34] | Is it a more than a few minutes situation? | 得花不止几分钟吗 |
[02:36] | More than a few minutes situation. | 得花不止几分钟 |
[02:40] | We should go. | 我们走吧 |
[02:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:51] | Oh. Who just got her bath? | 看看谁刚刚洗了澡 |
[02:53] | You did. You did. | 是你 是你 |
[02:56] | And who just did a huge poop? | 谁刚拉了一大泡屎 |
[02:59] | That’s right. Daddy did. | 没错 是爸爸 |
[03:03] | Oh, hey, Care Bear. Didn’t see you there. | 亲爱的 我刚没看到你 |
[03:05] | Don’t mind me. Just do your thang. | 不用介意我 你做你的事就好 |
[03:08] | You want Daddy to put you to bed? | 想让爸爸抱你上床吗 |
[03:14] | Stop right there. | 站着别动 |
[03:17] | You like what you see, huh? | 你喜欢看吗 |
[03:20] | Your lower back hair is catching the light | 光线洒落在你后背下方 |
[03:22] | in the most beautiful way. | 这些毛发闪耀着美丽的光 |
[03:25] | It’s like I’m seeing it for the first time. | 我好像是第一次看到似的 |
[03:28] | Must be some residual push sweat. | 肯定是一些没干透的汗水 |
[03:31] | I don’t know if you heard, | 不知道你有没有听到 |
[03:32] | but I just took a pretty aggressive dump. | 不过我刚可是拉了好大一坨屎 |
[03:35] | I did hear. | 我听到了 |
[03:37] | Whatever you’re doing, keep doing it, | 你继续做你正在做的事 |
[03:39] | ’cause Mommy likey. | 因为妈妈喜欢 |
[03:41] | Well, Daddy aimsy to pleasey. | 或者爸爸想让你喜欢 |
[03:45] | Spin for me. | 为我转过来 |
[03:51] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[04:00] | Stop right there. | 停住 |
[04:02] | Now raise the baby. | 现在把宝宝举起来 |
[04:12] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[04:13] | Get lost in it. | 迷失其中吧 |
[04:15] | Why don’t you come over here and give me a little taste? | 不如你过来 让我好好尝一尝 |
[04:18] | Your wish is my command. | 如您所愿 |
[04:35] | Did somebody order the special? | 有人点了今日特供吗 |
[04:48] | – My compliments to the chef. – Careful. | -我要好好夸一夸大厨 -小心点 |
[04:51] | I don’t want to spoil your dinner. | 我不想扫了你晚餐的兴 |
[04:53] | Lucky for you, I have a tapeworm, | 算你走运 我得了绦虫 |
[04:55] | and he skipped lunch. | 所以没吃午餐 |
[04:57] | – Oh, Carol. – Tandy. | -卡萝尔 -坦迪 |
[05:00] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. You just gave birth. | 等等 你刚生了小孩 |
[05:02] | I mean, isn’t it too soon for sex? | 现在是不是还不能做爱 |
[05:05] | Well, just ’cause the doggy door’s busted | 虽然小狗洞不行了 |
[05:07] | doesn’t mean we can’t look through the peep hole. | 但我们还可以用另一个啊 |
[05:11] | Oh, Carol. | 卡萝尔 |
[05:16] | A baby? You… you said no, right? | 生小孩 你拒绝了吧 |
[05:19] | I didn’t say anything. I was too in shock to be honest. | 我什么都没说 事实上 我太震惊了 |
[05:23] | – Oh, you got to shut this down. – Yeah, I-I know. | -你必须拒绝 -我知道了 |
[05:25] | I-I just… I feel bad. | 我只是…我觉得很难过 |
[05:27] | I mean, Dawn is the light of my life, and by saying no, | 我是说 多恩是我生命中的光 拒绝了 |
[05:31] | I’m denying Todd his only chance at this experience. | 我就是在剥夺陶德唯一拥有这种经历的机会 |
[05:34] | It’s pretty cut and dry, Shug. | 其实非常简单明了 老妹 |
[05:36] | “Aw, Todd, you’re so sweet, but no way in freaking hell, | “陶德 你真好 但是不可能的 |
[05:41] | and my smoke-show of a wife supports me in that.” | 我那个厉害的老婆也会支持我” |
[05:44] | You’re right. I got to be direct. | 你说得对 我得直接点 |
[05:46] | I’ll just pull him aside after dinner. | 我晚餐后和他出去谈谈 |
[05:48] | Ugh. He’s gonna be crushed. | 他会崩溃的 |
[05:51] | He knows it’s a long shot. | 他知道本来希望就不大 |
[05:52] | I’m sure he hadn’t gotten his hopes up. | 他肯定本来就没报什么希望 |
[06:09] | Sorry we’re late. | 对不起 我们迟到了 |
[06:11] | Tandy and I were engaged in a spirited petting session. | 坦迪和我刚刚在进行精神上的亲热 |
[06:17] | With outercourse like that, who needs intercourse? | 有这样体外性交 谁还需要体内性交 |
[06:19] | JK. I do, and hopefully soon. | 开玩笑的 我需要 希望尽早能做 |
[06:22] | Todd, uh, please pass the garbanzo beans. | 陶德 能把三角豆递给我吗 |
[06:27] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[06:29] | Oh. I’m-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:30] | Here. Coming at you. | 来 给你 |
[06:33] | I’ll get it. | 我来拿 |
[06:36] | – What you thinking about, bud? – Nothing! God! | -你在想什么呢 -没什么 天啊 |
[06:39] | Sorry. I’m-I’m… | 对不起 我… |
[06:40] | No. It’s just, | 不 只是 |
[06:41] | I-I wasn’t thinking about anything in particular. | 我其实没有具体在想什么 |
[06:43] | And I answered your question to the best of my ability | 我尽我所能以我当时的认知 |
[06:45] | given the available knowledge at the time. | 给了你这个问题的答案 |
[06:47] | You were saying something interesting about garbanzo beans? | 你在说什么关于三角豆的趣事吗 |
[06:51] | You okay, bud? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[06:54] | Uh, okay, you know, I’m just gonna come out and say it. | 好吧 我决定直接说了 |
[06:56] | Melissa and I have asked Erica to have my baby. | 梅丽莎和我请艾瑞卡给我生个孩子 |
[07:02] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[07:02] | That is so exciting! Oh! | 太令人激动了 |
[07:04] | No, but, guys, please just leave… no, leave her alone. | 不 不要…不要太逼她 |
[07:06] | She’s taking some time to-to think about it. | 她需要点时间好好考虑 |
[07:08] | Isn’t that right? | 对吗 |
[07:11] | Oh, my God, have you decided? | 天啊 难道你决定了吗 |
[07:13] | Oh, uh… maybe we should talk about this later. | 也许我们应该等会再谈 |
[07:17] | Actually, um, later doesn’t work for me. | 其实 我等会儿没空 |
[07:20] | Uh, I’m-I’m real busy in all my later time slots. | 我等会儿的时间都会很忙 |
[07:22] | Could you just tell me now? | 你能不能现在就告诉我 |
[07:24] | In-in front of everyone? | 在大家面前吗 |
[07:25] | Oh, yeah. What was I thinking? | 没错 我在想什么呢 |
[07:27] | – W-we should do this in the other room. – Come on. | -我们应该去别的房间说 -走吧 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | Wish me luck, everybody. | 大家祝我好运吧 |
[07:33] | M-Melissa, c-come on. | 梅丽莎 走吧 |
[07:36] | – I don’t really want to go. – Please. | -我不是很想去 -拜托 |
[07:46] | Oh, you have a bean in your beard. | 你的胡子上有一颗豆子 |
[07:48] | Oh, that’s embarrassing. Where is it? | 太尴尬了 在哪里呢 |
[07:49] | Oh, no, no, no. I got it. | 不不不 我来 |
[08:02] | Your bean, sir. | 你的豆子 先生 |
[08:10] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[08:15] | – Did you get it? – Got it. | -你吃到了吗 -吃到了 |
[08:30] | So? | 怎么样 |
[08:37] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:39] | We need to ask you something. | 我们要问你点事 |
[08:41] | As you know, Tandy and I recently had twin baby girls. | 你也知道 坦迪和我最近生了两个女儿 |
[08:45] | Can we agree on that? | 没问题吧 |
[08:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:48] | And both births came via the traditional birthing causeway. | 两个孩子都是从最传统的生育通道出来的 |
[08:52] | The female vagina. | 女性阴道 |
[08:53] | Can we agree on that? | 没问题吧 |
[08:56] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:58] | As we alluded to at dinner, | 正如我们在晚餐时提到 |
[09:00] | Tandy and I have begun | 坦迪和我开始 |
[09:02] | dabbling in the sensual arts again. | 想进行夫妻二人生活 |
[09:07] | And despite powerful, | 尽管我们双方 |
[09:09] | even violent urges on both sides, | 有非常强烈 甚至暴力的需求 |
[09:14] | our liaisons have been anything but dangereux. | 我们的性交还是非常危险 |
[09:18] | Could y’all just cut to the chase, please? | 能不能直接说正事 |
[09:20] | Gail, Carol and I would like your medical blessing to pork. | 盖尔 卡萝尔和我希望你能在医疗上确认 |
[09:26] | What has it been? | 具体是什么 |
[09:28] | Like, less than two weeks since you gave birth? | 生完孩子不到两周就同房 |
[09:32] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -没错 |
[09:33] | Look, the normal waiting time is four to six weeks. | 一般需要等四到六周 |
[09:38] | No. | 不 |
[09:38] | But your birth experience was anything but normal, | 当时你的生产经历绝对不算一般 |
[09:41] | so maybe your freak show of a reproductive system | 所以也许你奇怪的生育系统 |
[09:45] | can handle it. | 能够承受 |
[09:46] | Mom, are you saying | 妈妈 你是说 |
[09:48] | that Tandy can release the hounds? | 坦迪能释放猎狗了吗 |
[09:51] | I will never say that, and I would request | 我不会这么说 我也要求你 |
[09:54] | that you never make me hear that again. | 以后绝对不要再在我面前提这件事 |
[09:57] | But the answer I think you’re looking for is yes. | 不过我觉得答案是没错 |
[10:01] | Oh, thanks, Mom! | 谢了 妈妈 |
[10:02] | Release the you-know-whats! | 卸下你懂的 |
[10:12] | Look who rolled over. | 看看谁睡着了 |
[10:14] | So… | 那么… |
[10:17] | I went and got some fun stuff at the mall. | 我去商场拿了点有意思的玩意 |
[10:21] | I got some board games, cat puzzle, | 有桌游 猫咪拼图 |
[10:25] | uh, a couple joke books. | 几本笑话书 |
[10:26] | Doesn’t that sound fun? | 听起来有趣吧 |
[10:28] | No. | 不 |
[10:29] | Pretty funny. | 真的有趣 |
[10:31] | “What does a vegan zombie eat?” | “素食主义僵尸吃什么” |
[10:35] | “Grains.” | “谷物” |
[10:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:44] | Got one of these guys. | 还有这个 |
[10:49] | Uh-oh, it’s a dance-off. | 它在跳舞 |
[10:52] | You better bring it. | 你也一起来吧 |
[10:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:00] | Well, there’s a bunch of other crap in here. | 这里面还有很多其它东西 |
[11:02] | So, if you get in the mood… | 如果你心情好了… |
[11:11] | Look, I know Erica’s decision was hard to hear. | 我知道你很难接受艾瑞卡的决定 |
[11:14] | But you’re gonna get through this. | 但是你得放下 |
[11:20] | What? What is…? | 怎么了 你… |
[11:25] | Oh, you like that train set, huh? | 你喜欢玩具火车吗 |
[11:30] | Great. | 好极了 |
[11:32] | This is good. | 很好 |
[11:40] | * Baby, take off your coat * | *亲爱的 脱掉你的外套* |
[11:45] | * Real slow * | *慢慢脱掉* |
[11:52] | * Take off your dress * | *脱掉你的裙子* |
[11:55] | * Yes, baby, yes * | *没错 就是这样* |
[11:58] | * Yeah * | *很好* |
[12:00] | * But you can leave your hat on * | *但你可以戴着帽子* |
[12:06] | * Yeah, you can leave your hat on * | *没错 你可以戴着帽子* |
[12:10] | * You can leave your hat on… * | *你可以戴着帽子…* |
[12:18] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[12:19] | Balls have never been cleaner. | 我的蛋蛋从未如此干净 |
[12:21] | Sweated them up a little bit in the dance, but… | 因为跳舞出了点汗 不过… |
[12:23] | You want to take a little whiff-ski? | 你想体验一下有味道的感觉吗 |
[12:26] | I’m gonna save that for dessert. | 还是留着当甜点吧 |
[12:28] | Then shall we doink? | 那我们开始吧 |
[12:30] | May I stop you to say that this may be | 先等等 我想说一句 |
[12:31] | the most romantic thing of which I’ve ever been a part? | 这可能是我经历的最浪漫的事了 |
[12:35] | You may not. | 等不及了 |
[12:37] | Oh, no, table four says the meat is undercooked. | 不 四号桌说肉不熟 |
[12:40] | Throwing it back on the grill. | 再放回烤架上 |
[12:41] | Table six has a nut allergy. | 六号桌对坚果过敏 |
[12:43] | Keep those cashews away from the stroganoff. | 沙拉酱肉里不要放腰果 |
[12:45] | I got to plate this, Carol. I got to plate it! | 我得摆盘 卡萝尔 我得摆盘 |
[12:47] | But the whole party hasn’t arrived yet. | 但是派对还没开始 |
[12:49] | I’m plating it! | 我要摆了 |
[12:50] | I’m plating it! | 我要摆了 |
[12:51] | God! Oh, God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[13:00] | Hey, bud. | 伙计 |
[13:03] | Hey. | 伙计 |
[13:04] | I know the whole “Erica not having your baby” thing | 我知道艾瑞卡不跟你生孩子这件事 |
[13:07] | is a real bummer. | 真的让人很郁闷 |
[13:08] | So, if you ever want to babysit, just say the word. | 所以 如果你想当保姆 那尽管说 |
[13:12] | You know, Carol and I just got the go-ahead | 我和卡萝尔刚刚可以 |
[13:14] | to start plowing again. | 开始再耕地 |
[13:16] | E-Excuse my French. Ramming. | 抱歉我的语文不好 是打夯 |
[13:18] | Uh, it’s been a little weird with the babies in the room. | 孩子们一起在房间里 感觉有点奇怪 |
[13:21] | – I mean, not that weird, but still just… – Tandy. | -也没那么奇怪 不过还是… -坦迪 |
[13:24] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你单独说句话吗 |
[13:28] | Stop talking to him about babies. | 别再跟他说孩子的事了 |
[13:30] | That’s the last thing he needs right now. | 他现在最不需要听到的就是那个 |
[13:32] | Sorry. I’m just trying to help. | 抱歉 我只想帮忙 |
[13:34] | By rubbing your babies in his face? | 通过拿你的孩子炫耀吗 |
[13:36] | – I… – I’ve got this handled, okay? | -我… -我搞定了 |
[13:38] | Just leave him alone with his trains, | 你就让他玩他的小火车 |
[13:39] | and he’ll be fine in a few days. | 几天后他就好了 |
[14:10] | Nice caboose. | 守车真不错 |
[14:11] | The train’s not bad, either. | 火车也不错 |
[14:14] | Hi, Todd. | 你好 陶德 |
[14:15] | I’m just here holding a box of general miscellany. | 我手里拿着一箱杂物 |
[14:19] | So, how’s it going with you, bud? | 你情况如何 伙计 |
[14:22] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[14:24] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[14:25] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[14:29] | We have to tell him. | 我们必须告诉他 |
[14:30] | It’s not the right time. | 现在时机不对 |
[14:32] | It’s never the right time. | 什么时候都不合适 |
[14:33] | W… Just give him a little bit longer. | 再多给他一点时间 |
[14:36] | I can’t keep lying to him. It’s killing me. | 我不能继续骗他了 我快憋死了 |
[14:39] | Yeah, and I can’t keep this up forever. | 对 我不能永远这样下去 |
[14:43] | We’ll tell him, just not now. | 我们会告诉他 但不是现在 |
[14:45] | Well, this baby’s not going to wait. | 这个孩子可不会等 |
[14:47] | You got two months, tops. | 你最多有两个月时间 |
[14:54] | I would like to propose a toast | 我想邀请大家举杯 |
[14:57] | to Gail. | 敬盖尔 |
[14:58] | Congratulations on six months of sobriety from red wine. | 祝贺你六个月没有喝红酒 |
[15:01] | I did it, y’all. | 我做到了 |
[15:05] | Goodness gracious, | 天啊 |
[15:06] | where, oh, where am I gonna hang this dartboard? | 这个飞镖盘要挂在哪里 |
[15:10] | – Todd’s not here, Carol. – Oh, thank gol. | -陶德不在 卡萝尔 -谢天谢地 |
[15:12] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[15:13] | You can’t go on hiding that pregnancy forever. | 你不能永远藏着自己的肚子 |
[15:16] | Well, tell that to the conductor’s wife. | 这话跟列车长妻子去说 |
[15:18] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我在尽力了 |
[15:19] | At least Todd’s out of bed now, and he’s eating again. | 至少陶德现在下床了 也开始吃东西了 |
[15:22] | He hasn’t mentioned babies in months. | 他好几个月没提起宝宝了 |
[15:24] | He’s a grown-ass man who spends 18 hours a day | 他是个一天花18个小时玩火车的 |
[15:26] | playing with trains; that’s just not right. | 成年人 这很不正常 |
[15:29] | He’s making improvements every day. | 他每天都在进步了 |
[15:46] | I stand corrected. | 我表示怀疑 |
[15:48] | I’ve tried everything. I don’t know what else to do. | 我什么都试过了 我不知道还能做什么 |
[15:51] | Look, don’t worry, Melissa. I think I have an idea. | 别担心 梅丽莎 我有主意了 |
[15:54] | And, as usual, I will handle it with grace and “Aplobm.” | 一如既往 我将泰然自若地来处理 |
[15:59] | Carol, can you join me? | 卡萝尔 你能跟我一起吗 |
[16:00] | Ooh, I’m involved! | 激动 我也要参加 |
[16:03] | Hey, thanks so much for joining me, bud. | 谢谢你过来跟我一起 伙计 |
[16:06] | And, look, I got to be honest, | 跟你说实话 |
[16:08] | the real reason I brought you here | 我带你过来的真正原因 |
[16:09] | was not to help me dispose of dirty diapers. | 不是帮我处理这些恶心的尿不湿 |
[16:12] | But be prepared, ’cause what I’m about to say | 你准备好 我下面要说的 |
[16:15] | is a real shocker. | 真的很让人震惊 |
[16:20] | I hate having kids, bud. | 我讨厌生孩子 伙计 |
[16:23] | It’s the worst. | 生孩子最糟了 |
[16:24] | I mean, they cry all the time, always begging for food. | 他们一直哭 一直要东西吃 |
[16:28] | This diaper thing is so disgusting. | 弄尿不湿恶心死了 |
[16:30] | Oh, God, I wish I could go back in time | 天啊 真希望能回到过去 |
[16:33] | and just be married without kids. | 结婚后还没孩子的时候 |
[16:36] | Oh, I’m so jealous of you and Melissa. | 我嫉妒死你和梅丽莎了 |
[16:38] | You gals got it made in the shade with lemonade. | 你们简直太幸福了 |
[16:41] | With ice in it. | 太爽了 |
[16:43] | Tandy, I have something to say, | 坦迪 我有事跟你说 |
[16:46] | and it cannot wait until we’re alone. | 无法等到我们单独在一起的时候了 |
[16:48] | – Everything okay, Bear? – Afraid not. | -一切都还好吧 亲爱的 -恐怕不是 |
[16:51] | Good God, what is it? | 天啊 怎么回事 |
[16:53] | This is bad news. | 是坏消息 |
[16:55] | Stay for this, Todd! | 留下听听 陶德 |
[16:58] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[17:04] | Oh, this is exactly what I don’t want! | 这正是我不想要的 |
[17:08] | Oh, I can’t think of worse news! | 没有比这更糟糕的消息了 |
[17:11] | And to come out of the blue so suddenly! | 还这么突然地告诉我 |
[17:14] | Oh, God! Oh! | 天啊 |
[17:16] | – The burden! – Incredible onus! | -负担 -无尽的负担 |
[18:13] | Oh, Dawn. | 多恩 |
[18:16] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[18:17] | You wore this when we were running | 我们因为核爆逃难的时候 |
[18:18] | from a nuclear explosion, remember? | 你穿的就是这个 记得吗 |
[18:22] | It’s hard to believe you were ever this tiny. | 真不敢相信你以前这么小 |
[18:26] | I think we’ll just keep this one. Okay. | 这件我们还是留着吧 好 |
[18:36] | Dawn, look at this. | 多恩 你看这个 |
[18:40] | Look. | 看 |
[18:41] | Look, that’s Mummy. | 看 这是妈妈 |
[18:43] | And these are your grandparents. | 这是你的外公外婆 |
[18:45] | And that’s your Uncle Ethan, | 这是你伊森舅舅 |
[18:48] | Mummy’s brother. | 妈妈的哥哥 |
[19:01] | Gol! | 进球了 |
[19:01] | Gol, gol, gol, gol, gol, gol, gol, gol! | 进球了 进球了 进球了 |
[19:07] | Aw, did someone score another goal? | 有人又进球了吗 |
[19:10] | Yes, I did. Unassisted. | 没错 我一个人进的 |
[19:15] | Wait, where are all the trains? | 慢着 火车都去哪里了 |
[19:17] | I don’t know. You know, I came in here this morning, | 不知道 今天早上我过来 |
[19:19] | and they were just all gone. | 火车就都不见了 |
[19:27] | Hey, bud. | 伙计 |
[19:28] | Yeah, I, um… I put, I put ’em all away. | 我…我都拿走了 |
[19:34] | I, uh… I got you a little something. | 我…我有点东西给你 |
[19:37] | It’s a congratulations for being pregnant. | 恭喜你怀孕 |
[19:41] | Well, look at you. | 看看你 |
[19:43] | I’m-I’m glad you’re all here, | 很高兴你们都来了 |
[19:44] | ’cause I have something I want to say. | 因为我有话想说 |
[19:49] | Um, so just… Excuse me, I’m sorry. | 大家…抱歉 |
[19:51] | Please, just bear with me. | 大家原谅我 |
[19:55] | “Sometimes a guy’s got to hit rock-bottom | “有时候一个人得触底 |
[19:58] | “To realize what’s truly important in life. | 才能意识到生命中真正重要的东西 |
[20:01] | “Todd Dimas Rodriguez was born in the tiny enclave | 我陶德出生在米尔斯格伦的 |
[20:04] | of Mills Glen to parents who he…” | 一个小地方 父母…” |
[20:06] | I want to have a baby with you. | 我想跟你生孩子 |
[20:09] | Who was that to? | 跟谁 |
[20:11] | Wait, uh, did you-you… Who was that to? | 慢着 你…跟谁 |
[20:13] | Todd, I’ve decided; I want to have a baby, | 陶德 我决定了 我想生个孩子 |
[20:14] | and I want to have it with you. | 我想跟你生个孩子 |
[20:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah, really. | 真的 |
[20:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:25] | No, wait, no. I… | 不 等等 我… |
[20:28] | Erica, I-I can’t. | 艾瑞卡 我做不到 |
[20:29] | Okay? I-I can’t let you give me a pity baby. | 我不能让你因为可怜我给我生孩子 |
[20:33] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 |
[20:34] | Todd, listen. I’ve thought about this. | 陶德 听我说 我考虑过了 |
[20:36] | And Gail and I have discussed it, | 我和盖尔也讨论过了 |
[20:38] | and this is what I want. | 我想这么做 |
[20:39] | But you just said that you… | 但你说过你… |
[20:41] | Stop talking! You made a sale. | 别说了 你成功了 |
[20:42] | Look, Dawn is the best thing I’ve ever done. | 听我说 多恩是我最美好的东西 |
[20:46] | And I would love to give her a little brother or sister. | 我很想给她生个弟弟或者妹妹 |
[20:49] | And you promise you’re not doing this for me? | 你保证你这么做不是为了我 |
[20:51] | I’m doing this for me. | 我是为了自己 |
[20:53] | And I’m thrilled to have a guy like you to go through it with. | 而且我很高兴跟你一起去经历这件事 |
[20:59] | I’m gonna be a dad. | 我要当爸爸了 |
[21:01] | I’m gonna be a dad! | 我要当爸爸了 |