时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | – So you’re still gonna go. – I’m jealous of you, Phil! | -你还是要去 -我嫉妒你 菲尔 |
[00:22] | You have a real family. I’ve got a blob on a computer screen. | 你有真正的家庭 我只有电脑屏幕上的一团东西 |
[00:25] | It’s not people, but, damn, man. | 那不是人 但是 |
[00:27] | I got to find that out for myself. | 我得去自己看看 |
[00:28] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你一起去 |
[00:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:38] | Hey, Todd. | 陶德 |
[00:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:41] | Uh, nothing in-in fact. | 没什么 事实上 |
[00:43] | You know, j-just, uh, taking a little break. | 就是 稍微休息一下 |
[00:45] | You know, doing a little wall lean. | 就是靠在墙上休息一下 |
[00:47] | – What’s that smell? – What smell? | -这什么味道 -什么味道 |
[00:50] | The overwhelming one currently in the room. | 现在特别大的这股味道 |
[00:52] | Oh-oh, that-that smell. | 这股味道 |
[00:54] | Yeah, oh, you know… | 你知道… |
[00:57] | Look, Erica, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 艾瑞卡 我就不骗你了 |
[01:01] | I farted. | 我放屁了 |
[01:02] | Yeah, this is one of those weird cases where, you know, | 这就是那种你闻到这味儿 |
[01:04] | you smelt it but I’m the one who dealt it. | 但我已经习惯了的情况 |
[01:06] | You know, it was– it’s a real axiom buster. | 其实挺违反常理的 |
[01:08] | – Yeah. – You might want to keep it moving. | -是啊 -你还是走吧 |
[01:11] | You know, ’cause, uh, fart-wise, | 因为老屎说 |
[01:12] | I got a real packed house in here. | 我可是吃了不少东西 |
[01:13] | It’s, uh, standing room only, you know? | 只能站着 |
[01:15] | Got a real, uh, Deuce Bigelow in the ole staging area. | 杜斯·比格洛正在努力清洗我的大鱼缸呢 |
[01:20] | I-I have a feeling it’s gonna continue throughout the day, | 我感觉会持续个一整天 |
[01:22] | you know, so you might want to spread the word | 所以你还是和大家都说一声 |
[01:24] | to the others to just stay away from this room. | 不要接近这个房间 |
[01:26] | You know, till I give the all clear. | 等我全排放干净 |
[01:28] | – Well, good luck with that. – Don’t need luck. | -那祝你好运了 -不需要好运 |
[01:30] | Just time and gravity. | 只需要时间和重力 |
[01:34] | – Catch ya later. – Okay. | -待会见 -好 |
[01:44] | Ugh, God. | 天啊 |
[02:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[02:14] | *From ev-e-ry* | *在每座* |
[02:16] | *Mountainside* | *山边* |
[02:18] | *Let freedom ring* | *让自由回荡* |
[02:26] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[02:28] | Hey, uh, got you another lemonade, bud. | 我又给你做了点柠檬汁 伙计 |
[02:32] | You did that while you were singing? | 你是在唱歌的时候做的吗 |
[02:34] | Did what? | 做什么 |
[02:35] | I’m offering you a refreshing lemonade. | 我问你要不要新鲜的柠檬汁呢 |
[02:39] | In a root beer can. | 在根啤罐里 |
[02:41] | With steam coming out of it. | 里面还有气 |
[02:43] | Probably just a packaging mishap. | 可能只是装错包装了 |
[02:46] | Well, I’m good for right now. | 我现在不用 |
[02:48] | And, you know, I can always just pull over, | 我可以随时停车 |
[02:50] | let you pee, if you want. | 如果你想尿尿的话 |
[02:52] | That’s not necessary. | 没必要 |
[02:53] | Uh, FYI, don’t spoil your appetite, | 顺便 别坏了胃口 |
[02:56] | ’cause in an hour or so, might be able to rustle up | 因为可能再过个一小时 我能给你 |
[02:58] | a couple Rolo’s for you. | 整点罗洛巧克力糖 |
[03:00] | Did Mom and Dad do something to you when you were little? | 你小时候爸爸妈妈对你做了什么吗 |
[03:03] | I guess, yeah. | 我想是的吧 |
[03:14] | You thinking about it? | 你在想吗 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:23] | I just want to remind you | 我只是想提醒你 |
[03:24] | what you yourself said to me. Okay? | 你跟我说过的话 好吗 |
[03:26] | That the chances of that blob being people | 那团图像是人的可能性 |
[03:29] | are almost nonexistent. | 微乎其微 |
[03:31] | I just don’t want you to get your hopes up. | 我只是不希望你抱太大希望 |
[03:33] | Phil, I’m a scientist, okay? | 菲尔 我是个科学家 好吗 |
[03:35] | I know that data doesn’t always provide the desired results. | 我知道数据不一定都是我们想要的结果 |
[03:39] | Okay. Good. | 好的 |
[03:45] | 请勿打扰 重屁警告 | |
[04:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:22] | Oh. Look at that. | 你看 |
[04:26] | Friggin’ buttload of avocado and orange trees. | 一大片鳄梨和橙子树 |
[04:29] | – We should stop. – No, no, no. | -我们应该停下来 -不不不 |
[04:30] | Come on. Let’s go. | 继续开 |
[04:31] | Okay. We’ll pick ’em up on the way back. | 好吧 我们回来再摘 |
[04:33] | People are going to go ape dong over this. | 大家肯定会高兴到发疯的 |
[04:36] | – Okay, well… – Yes. | -好吧 -没错 |
[04:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:45] | No way. | 不可能 |
[04:46] | No way! Look at that! | 不可能 你看啊 |
[04:48] | Mike. Your little machine was on to something. | 麦克 你的机器真的有用 |
[05:08] | Goats! | 山羊 |
[05:11] | Goats! | 山羊 |
[05:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[05:43] | Hey, little fellas. Hey, what’s your names? | 小家伙 你叫什么 |
[05:47] | Oh, my God. Is this crazy? | 天啊 这太疯狂了吧 |
[05:49] | Yeah, it’s amazing. | 没错 太棒了 |
[05:50] | Look, we gotta keep going, all right? | 我们得继续开 好吗 |
[05:52] | We’re only five minutes away from the heat signature. Come on. | 我们离热信号只有五分钟的路程了 走吧 |
[05:53] | Wait. Aren’t these your heat signatures? | 等等 这不是你的热信号吗 |
[05:56] | N-no. No way. Now come on, let’s go. | 不 不是 走吧 我们走 |
[05:59] | Mike. This is a huge frigging deal. | 麦克 这可是一件大事 |
[06:02] | Okay, in four years, | 四年来 |
[06:03] | we’ve found one cow, one bull, one fish, | 我们只找到过一头奶牛 一头公牛 一条鱼 |
[06:06] | and a few friggin’ crickets. | 还有几只蟋蟀 |
[06:07] | Look, I get it, okay? All right, so we’ll just, | 我明白 好吗 等我们 |
[06:10] | we’ll come back here once we get done doing | 做完我们要做的事以后 |
[06:12] | what we came here to do, all right? | 再回来这里 好吗 |
[06:14] | What if they’re gone? Huh? I just go tell the group, | 万一它们跑了呢 我就去告诉大家 |
[06:17] | “Oh, yeah, we had a chance to get you a bunch of, you know, | “没错 我们本来有机会为你们带来 |
[06:19] | “fresh milk and-and cheese and yogurt and meat, | “新鲜的牛奶 奶酪 酸奶和肉 |
[06:22] | but we decided to prioritize a frigging heat blob.” | 但我们决定还是先去看该死的热图像” |
[06:25] | Phil, these guys aren’t going anywhere. | 菲尔 这些羊哪儿都不会去 |
[06:27] | Not leaving these goats, Mike. | 我不会丢下这些羊 麦克 |
[06:34] | Okay, uh, guys. | 伙计们 |
[06:36] | Look, I-I… I didn’t want to tell you this, | 我…我也不想告诉你们的 |
[06:38] | but then I came to the realization that, well, | 但我意识到 |
[06:40] | you know, it’d be unsafe not to. | 不告诉你们的话太危险了 |
[06:43] | This morning, | 今天早上 |
[06:44] | as I was working, I came across some, uh… | 我干活的时候 发现了一些… |
[06:50] | How do I put this? Some, uh… | 我该怎么说呢 一些… |
[06:54] | …murdered corpses hidden in our walls. | 墙里有一些被杀害的尸体 |
[06:56] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不 |
[06:57] | – Are you messing with us? – I-I wish I was. | -你是在吓唬我们吗 -我也想 |
[07:00] | But that’s not it. There-there’s some other stuff back there, | 但其实不是 还有一些其他东西 |
[07:02] | you guys… should come take a look at. | 你们…你们应该过来看看 |
[07:04] | I can’t do it. Mm-mm. | 我不行 |
[07:06] | Ever since I was a kid, I’ve had a fear of being scared. | 我从小就害怕被吓 |
[07:09] | I don’t want to see a bunch of dead bodies. | 我可不想去看一堆尸体 |
[07:10] | – No. – No. Don’t worry. | -不 -不 别担心 |
[07:12] | – I-I took care of that. – Well, did you get rid of them? | -我都处理好了 -你都处理掉了吗 |
[07:14] | Well, uh… I did the next best thing. | 没到那个程度 |
[07:19] | Oh, what the hell? | 搞什么 |
[07:21] | Well, you know, I thought this would make it less scary. | 我觉得这样能不吓人一点 |
[07:23] | You know? The-the trick is, | 你们懂的 关键是 |
[07:24] | don’t think of ’em as dead bodies, you know? | 别把他们当做尸体 |
[07:27] | Think of ’em as, uh, people. | 把他们当做是人 |
[07:30] | The sequel. | 就像人生的续篇 |
[07:33] | L-like Teddy here. | 就像这个泰迪 |
[07:34] | I found him with a noose around his neck, | 我发现他的时候他脖子上有个绳套 |
[07:37] | hanging from a rafter. | 挂在一根椽子上 |
[07:38] | Now he’s playing horseshoes, | 现在他在玩马蹄铁 |
[07:40] | and the son of a gun just got a leaner. | 这混蛋终于有个靠脚的地方了 |
[07:44] | These two I found crammed into a floorboard together. | 这两个我发现一起挤在地板下 |
[07:46] | And look at ’em now. | 看看他们现在的样子 |
[07:48] | They’re having a spirited arm wrestling session. | 他们正在进行紧张的扳手腕大赛 |
[07:51] | Still anybody’s game, but my money’s on Matthew. | 还是很焦灼 但我赌马修能赢 |
[07:54] | And, finally, we have Jamie. | 最后这位是杰米 |
[07:56] | Found him as a disembodied head with his eyes gouged out. | 我发现他的时候他的尸首分离 眼睛外凸 |
[08:01] | Look at him now. | 看看他现在的样子 |
[08:03] | He’s got his body back, and he’s sliding down a frickin’ rainbow. | 他找回了自己的身体 还在彩虹上翱翔呢 |
[08:07] | Todd, can you just cut the crap | 陶德 你能不能别说废话了 |
[08:09] | and tell us why we’re standing in the middle | 告诉我们为什么让我们来看 |
[08:11] | of this Romanian horror film? | 这部罗马尼亚恐怖片 |
[08:13] | Okay. Just, uh, follow me. | 好吧 跟我来吧 |
[08:15] | Okay, let’s just find a boy and a girl and then | 找一只公的一只母的 |
[08:17] | we got ourselves a goat starter kit and we can go, all right? | 这样就有一对山羊祖宗 我们就走吧 |
[08:20] | Okay, I got a girl right here. | 我找到了一只母的 |
[08:22] | But I can’t find one with a penis. | 但我找不到有丁丁的 |
[08:24] | Have you seen a penis? | 你看到有丁丁的了吗 |
[08:25] | No, I’m not seeing any penises over here. | 不 我一个丁丁都没看到 |
[08:27] | Oh, is that… The one behind you– | 那…你后面那只 |
[08:28] | is that a penis strapped on that one? | 后面挂的那个是丁丁吗 |
[08:30] | Oh! Oh, yeah, yeah! Right there. | 没错 找到了 |
[08:32] | Oh, no, no, no, not a penis. | 不不不 不是丁丁 |
[08:34] | It’s a little clump of goat poop. | 只是一点点羊粪 |
[08:35] | You know, it’s really weird to me. | 我倒是觉得奇怪了 |
[08:36] | I thought you’d be really good at finding penises, | 我以为你肯定很擅长找丁丁 |
[08:38] | since you have to search for yours every time you take a leak. | 因为你自己每次尿尿的时候估计都得找很久 |
[08:40] | Ha-ha! Very funny. I’ll have you know | 真好笑 我要让你知道 |
[08:42] | it’s only slightly below below-average. | 只是比普通的小一点点 |
[08:45] | My doctor even said | 我的医生甚至说 |
[08:46] | that, in some countries, my size wouldn’t even be considered | 在有些国家 我这个尺寸不算是 |
[08:49] | a medical issue, so… | 什么病 |
[08:50] | I guess that’s why you sit down to pee, huh? | 所以你才坐着尿尿吧 |
[08:52] | I do that out of comfort, Mike, not out of biological necessity. | 因为那样尿舒服 麦克 不是因为生理原因 |
[08:55] | Calm down. I’m just pushing your button. | 冷静点 我只是在激你发火 |
[08:57] | Yeah, well, I got a button for you to push. | 没错 我有鸡给你激 |
[08:59] | Yeah, I hear it’s the size of a button. | 我听说可小了 |
[09:00] | – You want to see it? – Yeah, I do. | -你想看看吧 -我想看 |
[09:01] | – You want to see it? – Let me see it. | -你想看吗 -让我看看 |
[09:02] | – Do you want to see it? – Let’s go. Come on. | -你想看吗 -来啊 看看 |
[09:03] | – Yes on the seeing it? – Yes. | -真的想看吧 -没错 |
[09:06] | Okay, maybe, uh, a little later. | 好吧 可能还是等会吧 |
[09:07] | You know, wh-when the… sun comes out a little more. | 你懂的 等…等太阳再出来点 |
[09:11] | I don’t know, it’s pretty bright, man. | 我不知道 现在挺亮的 |
[09:13] | Okay. Yeah. No, no, no, right now’s great. | 好吧 不不不 现在很不错 |
[09:15] | – Yeah. – Right now works for me. Give me one second. | -没错 -我觉得现在不错 等一下 |
[09:17] | All right. There you go. | 好啊 来吧 |
[09:21] | Oh, there’s a penis. | 那有个丁丁 |
[09:23] | – Oh, right here? – Boom. Yeah, right? | -这吗 -没错 对吧 |
[09:25] | Guy’s… There it is. | 就…在那边 |
[09:27] | – Just grab him. He heard us. – Okay. Right here, right here. | -快抓住他 他听到我们了 -好 来 来 |
[09:28] | Okay. This is the penis one right here. | 好 这就是有丁丁的那只 |
[09:30] | – I know, I know, I know. – Goat penis, goat penis. | -我知道我知道 -山羊丁丁 山羊丁丁 |
[09:31] | – Grab it. – Come on. | -抓住它 -来 |
[09:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:40] | What? | 什么 |
[09:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:44] | There’s got to be millions of dollars here. | 这肯定得有好几千万美元 |
[09:46] | Yeah. Dollars, pesos, euros, yen. | 对 美元 比索 欧元 日元 |
[09:50] | And there’s five times more down the hallway. | 走廊里还有这些的五倍多 |
[09:54] | Whatever small business | 这些屋主 |
[09:55] | these homeowners were running was pretty lucrative. | 做的生意真赚钱 |
[09:58] | Is that what I think it is? | 那是我想的那种东西吗 |
[10:05] | Yep. Pure yayo. | 对 纯的 |
[10:07] | Good stuff. Bolivian. | 好东西 玻利维亚人的 |
[10:09] | 18 bills, farm. 30K, street. | 纯天然 街头价格三万 |
[10:12] | She will take you for a ride, let you walk on the wind, | 她会让你欲仙欲死 冲上云霄 |
[10:14] | then drop you like a bad trust fall. | 然后把你重重摔下 |
[10:18] | Why do you know so much about this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[10:20] | Well, let’s just say that the ’80s and Gail Klosterman | 这么说吧 80年代和我盖尔 |
[10:23] | had a love-love relationship. | 有种亲密关系 |
[10:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:32] | Looks almost like the fake grenade paperweight | 看起来就跟书房里那种 |
[10:34] | in the lounge. | 假手雷镇纸一样 |
[10:42] | Okay, so you’re gonna turn right just up ahead. | 好 前面右拐 |
[10:44] | About, um, 50 yards. | 大概50码 |
[10:46] | Gotcha. Turning right. | 明白 右拐 |
[10:48] | Okay, now veer left and then just head straight. | 好 现在左拐 然后往前 |
[10:51] | Veering to the left. | 左拐 |
[10:53] | Veer completed. | 左拐完成 |
[10:55] | Heading straight in progress. | 正在往前 |
[10:57] | And, uh, you should be coming up to a hill, yeah? | 你应该会遇到一座山 对吧 |
[11:00] | Yeah. Got eyes on the hill. | 是的 看到山了 |
[11:02] | Great. Okay, so I-it’s just gonna be over this ridge. | 好极了 好 我…过了山脊就是了 |
[11:04] | Right-right in the valley there. | 就在那边的山谷里 |
[11:06] | Oh, hey, a-and go slow, Phil. | 慢点 菲尔 |
[11:08] | All right? W-We don’t want to freak anybody out. | 好吗 别把人吓跑了 |
[11:10] | Going a friendly, nonaggressive, | 我正在以友好而无害的 |
[11:12] | “Nice to meet you” 18 miles an hour. | “很高兴见到你”18英里每小时前进 |
[11:15] | Good, good, good. | 好好好 |
[11:16] | Just a little further. | 再往前一点 |
[11:18] | Just about another 50 yards. | 还有大概50码 |
[11:20] | 30 Thirty. | |
[11:22] | 20 Twenty. | |
[11:24] | Just a little further. | 再往前一点 |
[11:27] | And… stop. Stop. | 好了 停 停 |
[11:58] | Sorry, bud. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[11:59] | I know how important this was to you. | 我知道这对你有多重要 |
[12:03] | – Maybe it was the goats. – No. | -可能画面中就是山羊 -不 |
[12:06] | No. It was right here when we pulled up. | 不 我们停车的时候东西就在这里 |
[12:12] | Maybe there’s time delays. | 可能画面有延迟 |
[12:14] | It doesn’t work that way. | 不是那样的 |
[12:25] | We should pobably head back. | 我们该回去了 |
[12:27] | Sure they are waiting for us. | 他们肯定在等我们 |
[12:33] | No one’s waiting for me. | 没人在等我 |
[12:41] | Can you give me a second? | 能让我静一静吗 |
[12:46] | Yeah, yeah. | 好好 |
[12:55] | How can we tell if it’s real? | 怎么知道这是不是真的 |
[12:57] | Okay, everybody just be very still, okay? | 好了 大家不要乱动 |
[13:00] | I mean, the-the key to grenade safety is… | 手雷安全的关键是 |
[13:05] | not to explode it, so… | 不去引爆它 所以… |
[13:11] | – Todd, stop, stop, stop. – Dude, dude! | -陶德 放下 -哥们 搞什么 |
[13:13] | You don’t pick it up like that. | 不能那样拿 |
[13:14] | I thought the ring was the handle. | 我还以为那个环是把手 |
[13:16] | That’s the jobbie that explodes it, you dolt. | 那是引爆装置 笨蛋 |
[13:19] | You know what, I’ll do it. | 算了 我来吧 |
[13:23] | Does that feel real? | 感觉像真的吗 |
[13:25] | Uh, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法知道了 |
[13:37] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[13:40] | Feels like it was real. | 感觉是真的 |
[13:41] | Well, as long as we don’t ever go near that room, | 我们只要不接近那个房间 |
[13:44] | we should be good. | 应该就没事 |
[13:45] | And there’s no way they can, like– | 他们不可能… |
[13:46] | I don’t know– activate themselves or… | 怎么说呢 自己引爆自己或者… |
[13:48] | No. As long as we don’t pull those pins out, | 对 只要我们不拔出引爆器 |
[13:50] | we should be fine. | 应该就没事 |
[13:52] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Okay. | -对对 -好 |
[13:54] | Sh-Should be fine. | 应该没事 |
[13:58] | You know what, maybe we should just do a tiny sweep | 要不我们还是把房子其它地方 |
[14:00] | of the rest of the house, just in case. | 都检查一遍吧 以防万一 |
[14:02] | – Yeah. – Yeah, yeah. Just in case. | -对 -对 以防万一 |
[14:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:35] | Hey. Found this in the laundry closet. | 在洗衣柜里发现了这个 |
[14:38] | Put it in the cocaine pile. | 放到可卡因堆里 |
[14:40] | Okay, so that’s 75 bags of cocaine, | 好 那就是75袋可卡因 |
[14:44] | 23 sticks of dynamite, 16 grenades, | 23捆炸药 16个手雷 |
[14:47] | 82 normal guns, | 82把普通枪 |
[14:49] | 36 scary guns | 36架吓人的枪 |
[14:51] | and five severed heads. | 还有五个割下来的人头 |
[14:54] | That’s got to be it, right? | 应该就这些了吧 |
[14:57] | Think we’ve checked just about everything I can think of. | 我们能想到的地方应该都检查了 |
[15:00] | Well, I could use a little music to jazz up my mood. | 我需要来点音乐振奋一下 |
[15:04] | We missed one. | 落下一个 |
[15:05] | They’ve put dynamite in the fireplace? | 他们把炸药放在壁炉里 |
[15:08] | I’ve had dynamite in my fireplace before, | 我的壁炉以前也放过炸药 |
[15:09] | and let’s just say my chimney will never be the same again. | 这么说吧 我的烟囱再也回不到原样了 |
[15:25] | Stop! | 住手 |
[15:27] | Did anyone check the piano? | 有人检查过钢琴吗 |
[15:38] | Well, that don’t look kosher. | 那看起来不太清真 |
[15:51] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你现在的感受 |
[15:53] | Yeah. You wonder what the point is, | 你在想有什么意义 |
[15:57] | why are you still here when everyone else is gone. | 大家都死了 为什么你还在 |
[16:00] | And I-I didn’t know the answer, you know. | 其实我也不知道答案 |
[16:03] | Yeah, it got so bad, I-I didn’t want to live anymore. | 我本来也不想活了 |
[16:06] | So I got into my truck, | 所以我上车 |
[16:08] | and I was about to drive it into a rock and just end it all. | 准备撞石头自杀 一了百了 |
[16:12] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[16:13] | Then I saw Carol. | 然后我看到了卡萝尔 |
[16:16] | I was at my very lowest point. | 我当时处于人生最低谷 |
[16:20] | So, you know, don’t give up hope, | 所以 你不要放弃希望 |
[16:23] | ’cause one day, | 因为有一天 |
[16:25] | maybe you’ll get your answer, too. | 或许你也会找到你的答案 |
[16:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:30] | Hey, look, hey, your answer might not even be human, you know? | 听着 你的答案或许不是人类 知道吗 |
[16:33] | And hear me out. | 听我说 |
[16:34] | You know, goats are living creatures too, okay? | 山羊也是活物 是吧 |
[16:37] | And-and they got something that, say, sex dolls don’t have. | 他们有那些性爱娃娃没有的东西 |
[16:41] | It’s, like, a, you know, a non-plasticity of-of their… | 就是他们有一种… |
[16:44] | Phil… don’t. | 菲尔 别说了 |
[16:46] | In New Zealand, it’s like dating a cousin | 在新西兰 就禁忌方面来说 |
[16:47] | – as far as the taboo aspect. – Phil, please. | -那就和跟表妹在一起一样 -菲尔 别说了 |
[16:49] | Okay, and I’m pretty sure the goats would be into it. Yeah. | 好 我很确定山羊也会喜欢的 |
[16:52] | Uh, hey, how bad do you guys want to have sex with this dude? | 你们有多想跟这家伙做爱 |
[16:57] | You hear that? Oh, you’re in, Mike. | 听到了吗 他们喜欢你 麦克 |
[17:00] | Oh, there he is! There’s my brother. | 这就对了 这才是我哥哥 |
[17:04] | The promise of interspecies sex has brought him back to life. | 跨物种性爱让他活过来了 |
[17:09] | Ooh, ooh, looks like they’re both into it. | 看来他们都想跟你做爱 |
[17:11] | Look, okay, you don’t want to commit just yet. | 不过不是现在 |
[17:14] | You probably need to know what your singing chemistry is like. | 你们可能想知道你们的唱歌化学反应是什么 |
[17:16] | Ooh, and I think I have the perfect song. | 我知道一首完美的歌 |
[17:19] | Okay, don’t look. | 别看 |
[17:21] | I’m gonna surprise you with something. | 我要给你个惊喜 |
[17:22] | Okay, all set. | 好了 |
[17:24] | Now we just wait for your goat lovers to start us out. | 现在我们等你的山羊爱人开始 |
[17:29] | Oh, come on. Don’t get stage fright on me now. | 拜托 别怯场 |
[17:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:36] | * Ba, ba, ba, Barbara Ann * | *芭芭芭 芭芭拉·安* |
[17:39] | * Ba, ba, ba, ba, Barbara Ann * | *芭芭芭芭 芭芭拉·安* |
[17:42] | -* Barbara Ann * -* Ba, ba, ba, ba, Barbara Ann * | -*芭芭拉·安* -*芭芭芭芭 芭芭拉·安* |
[17:44] | -* Take my hand * -* Ba, ba, ba, ba, Barbara Ann * | -*握起我的手 -*芭芭芭芭 芭芭拉·安** |
[17:47] | -* Barbara Ann * -* Ba, ba, ba, ba, Barbara Ann * | -*芭芭拉·安* -*芭芭芭芭 芭芭拉·安* |
[17:50] | * You’ve got me rockin’ and a-rollin’ * | *你让我心驰神荡* |
[17:52] | * Rockin’ and a-reelin’, Barbara Ann * | *心驰神荡 芭芭拉·安* |
[17:54] | * Ba, ba, ba, ba, Barbara Ann * | *芭芭芭芭 芭芭拉·安* |
[17:57] | * Went to a dance looking for romance * | *去舞会寻找爱情* |
[18:00] | * Saw Barbara Ann and I thought I’d take a chance, Barbara Ann * | *看到芭芭拉·安 我以为我有机会* |
[18:03] | -* Ba, ba, ba, ba, Barbara Ann * -* Barbara Ann * | -*芭芭芭芭 芭芭拉·安* -*芭芭拉·安* |
[18:06] | * Ba, ba, ba, ba, Barbara Ann * | *芭芭芭芭 芭芭拉·安* |
[18:08] | * You’ve got me rockin’ and a-rollin’ * | *你让我心驰神往* |
[18:10] | * Rockin’ and a-reelin’, Barbara Ann * | *心驰神往 芭芭拉·安* |
[18:12] | * Ba, ba, ba, ba, Barbara Ann. * | *芭芭芭芭 芭芭拉·安* |
[18:26] | Oh, I hope Tandy doesn’t mind us using his little friend. | 希望坦迪不会介意我们用他的小伙伴 |
[18:29] | Oh, he’ll just tear the head off some other poor dog | 他会再从别的狗身上扯下一个狗头来 |
[18:32] | and staple it to a toaster or something. | 安到烤面包机上之类的 |
[18:35] | Looks like that thing is wired to the highest key, | 看上去那玩意儿是跟最高音键相连的 |
[18:38] | so hit that, and we’ll get our answer. | 所以按下那个 我们就知道答案了 |
[18:43] | Just made it to the piano. | 到达钢琴了 |
[18:45] | Initiating protocol. | 开始执行计划 |
[18:47] | Always wanted to say that. | 我一直想说那句话 |
[18:53] | Steady, Clancy. | 稳住 克兰西 |
[18:55] | Time to drop the hammer. | 是时候放下锤子了 |
[19:00] | Oh, no. That’s a B flat. | 不 那是降B调 |
[19:02] | He’s gonna want to hit that high C. | 他得按下最高音键才行 |
[19:05] | That’s what we’re shooting for. | 就是那个键 |
[19:07] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[19:10] | Here goes nothing. | 什么都没发生 |
[19:18] | There she is. | 好了 |
[19:22] | Oh, maybe it’s nothing. | 可能根本没什么 |
[19:29] | Look, it might take a little while to get used to, | 虽然可能需要一段时间适应 |
[19:31] | but I think this is gonna be really good for you. | 不过我觉得这会对你很有帮助 |
[19:34] | Yeah, I’m pretty sick of living | 对 反正我也受够了 |
[19:35] | in that little tin box back there anyway. | 住在后面那个小铁盒里 |
[19:38] | Do me good to get off the computer | 离开电脑 |
[19:39] | and actually interact with some human beings. | 真正跟人交流对我有好处 |
[19:42] | And you. | 还有你 |
[19:43] | Oh, you. Pfft. | 你真是够了 |
[19:46] | Well, I have a feeling you’re gonna be very happy in Zihuatanejo. | 直觉告诉我你在芝华塔尼欧会很开心 |
[19:50] | Oh, here we are– home sweet… | 到了 温暖的家… |
[19:54] | We’re moving. | 我们要搬家了 |
[19:56] | We’re moving. | 我么要搬家了 |