时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Baby, your pot roast is my favorite dish. | 亲爱的 你炖的肉是我的最爱 |
[00:05] | So, why didn’t you eat more of it, then? | 那你怎么不多吃点 |
[00:07] | Oh, no. No, I’m not going into another food coma | 不行 我可不能再在家庭游戏夜吃多 |
[00:10] | on family game night. | 然后昏昏欲睡了 |
[00:14] | Your casserole last week gave me the itis. | 上周你的砂锅菜就让我撑得犯困了 |
[00:18] | Yeah, you are the only person | 据我所知 |
[00:19] | I’ve ever known to fall asleep playing Twister. | 玩扭扭乐都能睡着的就你一个 |
[00:23] | It was like, left hand on blue, | 就是左手放蓝圈 |
[00:24] | right hand on green, drool on yellow. | 右手放绿圈 口水滴黄圈 |
[00:28] | Well, y’all are in trouble tonight, | 今晚有你们好受的 |
[00:30] | because I took a nap at work. | 我上班的时候打了个盹儿 |
[00:33] | And I’m about to destroy y’all butts in some Uno. | 玩乌诺牌时我要把你们打得落花流水 |
[00:38] | What is it with you and that game? | 你怎么就这么喜欢这个游戏 |
[00:39] | Yeah, man, that box says it’s for seven-year-olds. | 包装上写着适合七岁儿童 |
[00:42] | And up! Don’t forget about the “and up”! | 及以上 别忘了还有”及以上” |
[00:48] | Oh, who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[00:50] | It better not be Crackhead Victor. | 最好不是瘾君子维克多 |
[00:53] | I told him I don’t want to buy no life jacket. | 我跟他说过我不买救生衣 |
[00:57] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[00:59] | Is it Victor? | 是维克多吗 |
[01:00] | No, worse. The Johnsons. | 更惨 是强森一家 |
[01:04] | Did somebody say “game night”? | 是不是有人提过游戏之夜 |
[01:07] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[01:08] | I invited them. Come on in, guys. | 我邀请的 大家快进来 |
[01:10] | When we heard you guys had a weekly game night, | 听说你们每周都有游戏之夜 |
[01:12] | I got so excited. | 我可高兴了 |
[01:16] | Dave loves games. | 戴夫爱玩游戏 |
[01:17] | Yeah, the whole family does. | 我们全家都爱 |
[01:19] | Dave loves games. | 戴夫爱玩游戏 |
[01:21] | Okay, maybe I love them a little bit more than everybody else, | 可能我比他们俩更爱一些 |
[01:24] | but what’s not to love? | 但有谁不爱呢 |
[01:25] | People coming together in the spirit | 大家以竞争 合作 |
[01:26] | of competition, cooperation, camaraderie. | 及友爱的精神聚在一起 |
[01:29] | I usually fall asleep. | 我通常会睡过去 |
[01:32] | Okay, Calvin, what do you say? | 卡尔文 怎么样 |
[01:34] | You ready to square off against another OG? | 做好准备迎战另一位高手了吗 |
[01:37] | Original gamesta. | 高手本尊 |
[01:44] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[01:57] | Jenga. I win! | 抽积木 我赢了 |
[02:09] | Which brings us to our fourth option– Potato Famine Farmers. | 这是第四个选择《马铃薯饥荒时期的农民》 |
[02:14] | You did this. | 都是你的锅 |
[02:17] | Okay, now, the rules are really quite simple. | 游戏规则非常简单 |
[02:19] | Everyone will play as farmers during the Irish Potato Famine, | 每个玩家都扮演爱尔兰马铃薯饥荒时期的农民 |
[02:22] | who are trying to get their families back to Dublin | 努力带领自己的家人重返都柏林 |
[02:25] | so they can avoid starvation. | 以免被饿死 |
[02:27] | Now, to get there, you’ll utilize a combination | 为了达到目标 你需要综合利用 |
[02:29] | of victory points, agricultural bonuses, and trail attacks. | 胜利点数 农业奖励及跟踪追击 |
[02:33] | Now I don’t want to get ahead of myself– | 我不想操之过急 |
[02:36] | and this is not a requirement– | 接下来并非必备条件 |
[02:37] | but what’s everybody’s basic understanding of Gaelic? | 不过在座各位懂多少盖尔语 |
[02:41] | You’re right. I did this. | 你说得对 我的锅 |
[02:43] | No. Come on. This game is a blast. | 不要这样 这个游戏特别棒 |
[02:46] | Look, around here, we don’t play games in Gaelic. | 在这里 我们不用盖尔语玩游戏 |
[02:49] | We play in English. | 我们用英语 |
[02:51] | Yeah, that’s why we play Uno. | 对 所以我们才玩乌诺牌 |
[02:56] | Well, I vote for the potato game. | 我投马铃薯游戏一票 |
[02:58] | You know, I love Riverdance, so maybe I’ll like this. | 我喜欢《大河之舞》 可能也会喜欢这个 |
[03:02] | Hey, Malcolm, can I go play video games in your room instead? | 马尔科姆 我能去你房间打电子游戏吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah. Sure, little man. | 当然可以了 |
[03:07] | Seriously, buddy?You… | 真的吗 儿子 你… |
[03:09] | you want to go play video games | 你宁愿打电子游戏 |
[03:10] | instead of having fun with your family and friends? | 也不和家人朋友一起玩吗 |
[03:12] | See ya. | 失陪 |
[03:15] | Yeah. I’m going with Grover. | 我和葛罗弗一起 |
[03:17] | Whoa, hold on. I… | 等下 我… |
[03:20] | Calvin, Calvin, this… | 卡尔文 卡尔文 |
[03:21] | Look, this’ll give us a chance | 这个游戏可以让大家有机会 |
[03:22] | to all hang out and have fun together. | 一起尽情玩乐 |
[03:25] | Come on, baby. He’s our guest. | 拜托 亲爱的 他是客人 |
[03:26] | Let’s play a new game for a change. | 我们就换个新游戏玩玩 |
[03:28] | Okay, but I don’t want to be a shamrock sharecropper. | 行吧 不过我可不想当种三叶草的佃农 |
[03:34] | What other games you got in there? | 你还带什么游戏了 |
[03:36] | Okay. You know what? | 知道吗 |
[03:37] | Here’s a good one. It’s called Naming Names. | 这个游戏不错 叫《指名道姓》 |
[03:40] | Naming Names? | 指名道姓 |
[03:41] | Around here, that game is called “snitching.” | 在这里应该叫”背后告密” |
[03:45] | I actually like this one. | 其实我挺喜欢这个游戏的 |
[03:46] | Actually? | 其实 |
[03:47] | Take the win, sweetheart. | 见好就收吧 亲爱的 |
[03:50] | Come on, Milton Bradley. How do you play? | 好吧 米尔顿·布雷德利 怎么玩 |
[03:52] | Joke’s on you. Personal hero of mine. | 不跟你计较 这是我偶像 |
[03:57] | Here’s how this works. I’ll read a question from the deck like, | 是这样的 我从牌里抽个问题 |
[03:59] | “What’s your favorite hobby?” | 比如”你最喜欢的爱好是什么” |
[04:01] | And then everyone will write down their answers. | 大家都各自写下答案 |
[04:03] | And then I’ll read the answers, | 然后我来念答案 |
[04:04] | and we’ll all guess who wrote what. | 我们来猜是谁写的 |
[04:06] | Okay. Cool. I’ll keep score. | 不错 我来计分 |
[04:08] | Well, it’s not really about keeping score. | 最重要的不是计分 |
[04:10] | It’s-it’s more of a game of just getting to know each other. | 这个游戏主要是为了促进彼此的了解 |
[04:13] | Well, get to know me. | 那了解一下我啊 |
[04:16] | I’m Calvin Butler and I keep score. | 我叫卡尔文·巴特勒 我会计分 |
[04:20] | All right, after eight rounds, | 八轮过后 |
[04:23] | guess who has a ten-point lead. | 猜猜谁领先十分 |
[04:25] | Me. | 我 |
[04:28] | How do you say “I’m kicking your ass” in Gaelic? | “我完爆你”用盖尔语怎么说 |
[04:32] | Come on, Dave. | 来来 戴夫 |
[04:32] | Hit me with another question. | 再问我个问题 |
[04:34] | Here’s a good one. | 这个问题好 |
[04:35] | “What’s something bad you’ve done, but never told anyone about?” | “你做过什么从来没告诉过别人的坏事” |
[04:40] | Damn, this is a nosy-ass game. | 该死 这个游戏真八卦 |
[04:44] | Okay, while you’re all writing, I’ll tell you mine. | 你们先写 我讲讲我做过的坏事 |
[04:47] | I once asked for a water cup | 我有次在快餐店 |
[04:50] | at a fast food restaurant and filled it with lemonade. | 要了个水杯 然后去装了一杯柠檬水 |
[04:56] | Wow, Dave. Thank God you turned your life around. | 戴夫 感谢上天你改邪归正了 |
[04:59] | Okay. All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[05:01] | Here we go. Here we go. All right. | 给我 给我 |
[05:04] | The first answer is… | 第一个答案是 |
[05:06] | Oh, it looks like I’m not the only bad boy in the room. | 看样子这里不止我一个是坏人 |
[05:10] | Someone wrote, | 有人写的是 |
[05:12] | “I shoplifted.” | “我在商店偷过东西” |
[05:13] | Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[05:15] | He doesn’t have a job. It’s got to be him. | 他没工作 肯定是他 |
[05:18] | Boom! Another point for your boy! | 老子又赢了一分 |
[05:21] | So, just because I don’t have a job, | 就因为我没工作 |
[05:23] | that makes me a thief? | 所以我就是小偷 |
[05:24] | I’m just saying, if the shoe fits, you probably stole it. | 如果鞋子合适 八成是你偷的 |
[05:28] | Well, you can take your point off, ’cause it wasn’t me. | 你那一分可以减掉了 因为不是我 |
[05:32] | It was me. | 是我 |
[05:35] | I’m the shoplifter. | 我在商店偷过东西 |
[05:37] | Damn. I should’ve knew it. | 该死 我该想到的 |
[05:38] | Malcolm was too obvious, man. | 马尔科姆太明显了 |
[05:41] | Damn, Gemma, you’re a thief? | 见鬼了 杰玛 你竟然是小偷 |
[05:43] | I can see that. | 我并不意外 |
[05:46] | You never told me you shoplifted. | 你没告诉过我你在商店偷过东西 |
[05:48] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[05:49] | Is it weird that I’m turned on by that? | 这让我很性奋 是不是很奇怪 |
[05:52] | I was in junior high. | 我当时还在上初中 |
[05:54] | Then the answer is yes. | 那就很奇怪了 |
[05:57] | Wait. So, what’d you steal? | 等下 你偷了什么东西 |
[05:58] | A Star Trek backpack. | 一个星际迷航的背包 |
[06:00] | Oh, damn it. It’s sexy again. | 见鬼 又觉得很性感了 |
[06:05] | Wait. You stole a Star Trek backpack? Gemma, | 等下 你偷的是星际迷航的背包吗 杰玛 |
[06:08] | live long and plunder. | 生生不息 掠夺不止 |
[06:11] | Actually, I was aiming for the Spice Girls, but I panicked. | 其实我想偷辣妹组合那款 但是当时慌了 |
[06:15] | I wanted Sporty, but instead I grabbed Spock. | 我本来想要运动辣妹 结果拿了个史波克 |
[06:18] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[06:20] | I ran out. | 然后我就跑了 |
[06:21] | Damn! | 厉害啊 |
[06:22] | My girl Gemma outrunning the po po. | 我们杰玛妹子比警察跑得都快 |
[06:27] | No, no, no. No one chased me. | 没没没 当时没人追我 |
[06:28] | What? | 什么 |
[06:34] | Yeah, I was so on edge, | 我当时非常紧张 |
[06:35] | I binged, like, four Cinnabons just to calm down. | 狂吃了四个肉桂卷 让自己冷静下来 |
[06:39] | Girl, if you was black, you’d still be sitting in jail | 妹子 你要是黑人的话 现在应该在坐牢 |
[06:41] | with type 2 diabetes. | 还有二型糖尿病 |
[06:45] | Wait. You think I got away with it because I’m white? | 等下 你觉得我能逃掉是因为我是白人 |
[06:47] | – Yes, definitely. – Yeah. Of course. | -是啊 肯定是 -是啊 当然 |
[06:51] | Shoot, I was in the store the other day. | 我前几天在那个店里 |
[06:53] | Security followed me so long, | 保安跟了我好久 |
[06:54] | I thought I did steal something. | 我都以为我真的偷东西了 |
[06:58] | – That still happens? – Are you kidding? | -现在还这样吗 -你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[07:01] | I have more followers in a department store | 我在百货店时关注我的人 |
[07:02] | than I do on Twitter. | 比我推特上的都多 |
[07:05] | Yeah, it’s profiling, man. | 这叫种族定性 |
[07:07] | It’s still an everyday thing for us. | 对我们来说依然很平常 |
[07:09] | Yeah, tell me about it. You just did it to me. | 可不是嘛 刚才你就是这样对我的 |
[07:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:13] | You just accused me of shoplifting | 你刚指责我在商店偷东西 |
[07:14] | and called me a thief. | 说我是小偷 |
[07:15] | I was playing a game. | 我只是在玩游戏 |
[07:17] | Stop being so sensitive. | 不要那么敏感 |
[07:19] | Oh, so now you’re calling me soft? | 你现在又说我敏感 |
[07:20] | All right, you two. | 好了 你们两个 |
[07:22] | Yeah, um, you know what? Let’s do another question. | 我们再问个问题吧 |
[07:25] | Here’s a good one. | 这个不错 |
[07:26] | “Who’s your favorite Smurf?” | “你最喜欢的蓝精灵是哪个” |
[07:29] | No, you know what, Dave? | 不用了 戴夫 |
[07:30] | I don’t want to play with somebody who keeps disrespecting me. | 我不想和总是不尊重我的人玩 |
[07:33] | Boy, sit down. Ain’t nobody disrespecting you. | 孩子 坐下 没有人不尊重你 |
[07:35] | Yes, you are, Pop. You do it all the time. | 老爹 你就有 你总是这样 |
[07:38] | Well, maybe I wouldn’t have to | 也许你要是做过 |
[07:39] | if you did something worthy of my respect. | 值得我尊重的事 我就不会这样了 |
[07:42] | Forget this, man. I’m out of here. | 算了吧 我不想待在这里了 |
[07:44] | Malcolm? | 马尔科姆 |
[07:48] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:49] | I didn’t mean to start a fight | 我没想到偷了一个破背包 |
[07:50] | just because I stole a stupid backpack. | 会让你们不和 |
[07:52] | You stole a backpack? | 你偷过背包 |
[08:02] | The point is, I felt so bad for stealing that backpack, | 重点是 我特别后悔偷了那个背包 |
[08:06] | I realized the right thing to do was to return it and apologize. | 我发现正确的做法是把包还回去并道歉 |
[08:11] | Good job, Mom. I’m proud of you. | 干得漂亮 妈 我为你骄傲 |
[08:14] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[08:15] | All right, buddy. Now go put on your pajamas | 小家伙 现在去换睡衣 |
[08:16] | and brush your teeth. | 刷牙了 |
[08:17] | I’ll be up to tuck you in in a minute. | 我一会儿就上去给你盖被子 |
[08:22] | You handled that really well, | 你处理得非常好 |
[08:23] | but why didn’t you tell everybody else | 但你怎么没有告诉大家 |
[08:24] | you returned the backpack? | 你把包还回去了 |
[08:25] | Because I didn’t. I’m a thief and a liar | 因为我没还 我是个小偷和骗子 |
[08:26] | and a terrible mother. | 还是一个糟糕的妈妈 |
[08:29] | That-That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[08:31] | You’re not a terrible mother. | 你不是糟糕的妈妈 |
[08:33] | Yes, I am. I just lied to my son’s face. | 我是 我刚当着儿子的面撒了谎 |
[08:36] | Yes, I know, but that’s only because | 我知道 但那仅仅是因为 |
[08:37] | you don’t want him to grow up to be like you. | 你不想他长大后变成你那样 |
[08:41] | I’m serious. What do you think I should do? | 我是说真的 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[08:44] | Return the backpack? | 把包还回去 |
[08:45] | Wait. You still have it? | 等下 你还留着那个包 |
[08:47] | Gemma, that’s sick. | 杰玛 这样有点变态了 |
[08:50] | And, again, sexy. | 也很性感 |
[08:53] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[08:55] | Well, how do you think I feel? | 你觉得我能好受到哪去 |
[08:57] | I just drove a wedge between Calvin and Malcolm. | 我刚破坏了卡尔文和马尔科姆之间的关系 |
[09:00] | I tore their entire relationship apart. | 我把他们的父子之情撕了个粉碎 |
[09:02] | I think you’re being a little dramatic, Dave. | 我觉得你有点想多了 戴夫 |
[09:04] | Dramatic? I’m a home-wrecker. | 想多了 我是个家庭破坏者 |
[09:08] | Whatever. I never want to play this stupid game again. | 随你怎么想 我再也不想玩这个白痴游戏了 |
[09:11] | Well, it’s not the game’s fault. | 这不能怪游戏 |
[09:13] | Hate the players, not the game. | 要怪就怪玩家 不关游戏的事 |
[09:21] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这做什么呢 |
[09:24] | Have you been up all night? | 你一晚没睡吗 |
[09:26] | Well, Dave left behind Potato Famine Farmers. | 戴夫把《马铃薯饥荒时期的农民》落在这了 |
[09:29] | At first I started playing it ironically, | 起先我是抱着讽刺的态度玩一玩的 |
[09:31] | and then I got hooked. | 后来我就入了迷 |
[09:34] | Daddy, my family is starving! | 爸 我的家人要饿死了 |
[09:40] | – Hey, Calvin. – Hey, Dave. | -卡尔文 -戴夫 |
[09:43] | I just wanted to come over and make sure everything was okay. | 我只是想来看看你们没事吧 |
[09:45] | I feel really bad about last night. | 我对昨晚的事感到特别不好 |
[09:47] | Why? Because I won? | 为什么 因为我赢了 |
[09:50] | Don’t hate the player, hate the game. | 要怪就怪游戏 不关玩家的事 |
[09:54] | I think you’re saying that wrong. | 你把那句话记反了 |
[09:56] | Hey, what’s up, Dave? You ready to go, Pop? | 你好啊 戴夫 准备走了吗 老爸 |
[09:58] | Wait. So, you guys are okay? | 等下 你们没事了吗 |
[10:01] | Yeah, why wouldn’t we be? | 为什么有事 |
[10:03] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[10:09] | Would you get that game out of here | 你能不能在马蒂变成马铃薯脑袋之前 |
[10:10] | before Marty turns into a potato head? | 把那个游戏带走 |
[10:18] | Marty, can I ask you something? | 马蒂 能问你件事吗 |
[10:21] | Now is not a good time, Dave. | 现在不是时候 戴夫 |
[10:23] | My wagon’s stucked in a ditch | 我的推车卡进沟里去了 |
[10:24] | and my wife Lorelei’s water just broke. | 而我老婆罗蕾莱的羊水刚破了 |
[10:28] | Well, it’s just that your dad and Malcolm | 你爸和马尔科姆 |
[10:30] | got into a huge fight last night, | 昨晚大吵了一架 |
[10:32] | and now they seem completely fine. | 现在他们看上去完全没事了 |
[10:34] | Yeah, that’s what they do. Things blow up, | 他们就那样 闹了别扭 |
[10:37] | they ignore it and pretend like it never happened. | 他们会选择无视 假装什么都没发生过 |
[10:39] | Well, has it always been like that? | 一直都这样吗 |
[10:41] | No, it started when Malcolm stopped playing baseball. | 不 是马尔科姆没打棒球后开始的 |
[10:44] | I didn’t know he played baseball. | 我都不知道他还打过棒球 |
[10:46] | Yeah, well, I didn’t know wolves could eat my baby. | 我还不知道狼会把我的孩子吃了呢 |
[10:52] | Why’d he stop? | 他为什么不打了 |
[10:54] | Uh, he, um, he got injured in the minors. | 他在青少年球队里受了伤 |
[10:56] | It kept him from making it to the big leagues. | 就失去了去棒球大联盟的机会 |
[10:58] | Oh, man, he must have been crushed. | 天呐 他一定很受打击 |
[11:01] | Yeah, so was my dad. | 是啊 我爸也是 |
[11:02] | Baseball was their thing. | 他们都很喜欢棒球 |
[11:06] | You know, maybe since they can’t connect over baseball anymore, | 既然现在他们不能通过棒球联络感情了 |
[11:10] | I can get them to connect over a different game. | 我可以让他们在另一种游戏中联络感情 |
[11:14] | Well, it can’t be this one, | 反正不能是这款游戏 |
[11:16] | because it is ruining my life! | 因为它毁了我的人生 |
[11:21] | Thank you so much for coming with me. | 太感谢你陪我一起来了 |
[11:23] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[11:24] | White girl returning a bag she stole 20 years ago– | 白人妹子还回20年前偷的包 |
[11:27] | nothing on TV better than this. | 电视都没这个精彩 |
[11:30] | I just want to set a good example for Grover, you know? | 我只是想为葛罗弗树立一个好榜样 |
[11:33] | I don’t want him thinking I’m a hypocrite. | 我不想他觉得我是个伪君子 |
[11:35] | All good parents are hypocrites. | 所有好父母都是伪君子 |
[11:36] | My boys think I’m at church right now. | 我儿子以为我正在教堂呢 |
[11:41] | I have kind of a weird situation, | 我的情况有点奇怪 |
[11:43] | and I know it’s gonna sound a little crazy, | 我知道这听起来有点不可理喻 |
[11:45] | but I need to return a backpack I stole | 但我需要把我在1998年 |
[11:47] | from one of your stores in 1998. | 从你们分店偷走的一个包还回来 |
[11:50] | I get it. When my uncle got sober, | 明白了 我叔叔戒酒成功的时候 |
[11:53] | he had to make amends, too. | 他也会做点什么去赎罪 |
[11:55] | No, no, no, I’m not getting sober. | 不 不 不 我不戒酒 |
[11:57] | Mama needs her wine. | 老娘需要酒 |
[12:01] | I’m just trying to return this backpack. | 我只是想归还这个背包 |
[12:03] | Okay, maybe you should take it back | 也许你该把它归还到 |
[12:05] | to the store that you stole it from. | 你偷的那个店去 |
[12:08] | Well, to do that, | 要想去那 |
[12:09] | I’d need Marty, Doc Brown, and a DeLorean. | 我需要马蒂 布朗博士和迪罗伦时光机器 |
[12:12] | I don’t know what any of those things are. | 那些我都没听说过 |
[12:15] | Listen, Meadow, I have a six-year-old son, | 听着 梅多 我有个六岁的儿子 |
[12:17] | and I lied to his face. | 我对他撒谎了 |
[12:18] | I need to return this backpack so I’m not a liar anymore. | 我得归还这个背包 不再做骗子 |
[12:21] | Because if a kid can’t trust his mom, | 如果一个孩子不能相信他的妈妈 |
[12:23] | he can’t trust anyone. | 那他谁也不能相信 |
[12:25] | So you are gonna take this damn backpack | 所以你要收下这个该死的书包 |
[12:27] | and help me save my baby boy. | 帮我救救我的宝贝儿子 |
[12:30] | Okay, let me, uh, handle this. | 好了 交给我吧 |
[12:32] | Hi, Meadow. | 梅多 |
[12:33] | All my friend here needs to do is return that bag, | 我朋友只是需要归还那个背包 |
[12:36] | so what is the best way to resolve this situation? | 最好的解决办法是什么呢 |
[12:39] | I’m sorry. I can’t resolve anything for you. | 对不起 我无能为力 |
[12:42] | Well, I hear you say that, | 我听到你说的了 |
[12:44] | but I don’t feel like you really tried. | 但我觉得你没有尽力 |
[12:48] | There’s no need to be aggressive. | 不需要咄咄逼人吧 |
[12:52] | I’m not being aggressive. | 我没有咄咄逼人 |
[12:53] | I don’t appreciate your tone. | 我不喜欢你的语气 |
[12:56] | My tone? Th-Th-There’s nothing wrong with my tone. | 我的语气 我的语气没毛病 |
[12:58] | I was just trying to help my friend. | 我只是想帮我朋友 |
[13:00] | Security? I’ve got a situation with a very angry woman | 保安 有情况 我这有个非常愤怒的女人 |
[13:04] | and her blonde friend from the ’90s. | 和她来自90年代的金发朋友 |
[13:06] | Oh, my God, she just called you angry. | 天啊 她刚刚说你愤怒 |
[13:09] | Tina, I don’t know if you realize this, | 缇娜 我不知道你是否意识到了 |
[13:12] | but you are being profiled. | 但你被定性了 |
[13:15] | Oh, my God, Gemma. I think you might be right. | 天啊 杰玛 我觉得你说对了 |
[13:18] | Well, I am not just gonna stand here and watch you be disrespected. | 我不能就站在这 看着别人不尊重你 |
[13:22] | See, now you’re upsetting my customer. | 瞧 现在你惹得我的顾客也不高兴了 |
[13:26] | You want upsetting? I will show you upsetting. | 你想要不高兴 我这就给你看看不高兴 |
[13:28] | Okay. All right, let’s go, Angela Davis. | 好了 我们走吧 安吉拉·戴维斯 |
[13:31] | You’re gonna get me arrested. | 你会害我被捕的 |
[13:32] | You may not realize it, | 你可能没意识到 |
[13:34] | but you should be ashamed of yourself. | 但你应该为自己感到羞耻 |
[13:35] | Y-You need to get woke! | 你要意识到社会的不公 |
[13:37] | She’s black, and I’m proud! | 她是黑人 我很自豪 |
[13:42] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[13:44] | Who’s up for some cornhole? | 谁想玩丢沙包 |
[13:47] | Did you get beat up a lot as a kid? | 你小时候是不是经常被打 |
[13:49] | Not as much as everybody thinks. | 没有大家想的那么频繁 |
[13:52] | Wait, wait, guys, hold on. | 等等 伙计们 等一下 |
[13:54] | You guys should really talk about your issues. | 你们真的应该谈谈你们的问题 |
[13:57] | If you don’t want to do it for yourselves, | 如果不是为自己 |
[13:59] | do it for me. | 那就为我吧 |
[14:01] | That is the least compelling reason to do it. | 这也太没说服力了 |
[14:05] | Hey, Dave, look, it’s cool, man. | 戴夫 没关系的 |
[14:07] | We’re fine. | 我们没事的 |
[14:08] | Look, I-I know, as a man, | 我知道 作为男人 |
[14:11] | how hard it is to talk about our feelings. | 谈论自己的感受很难 |
[14:13] | I wish it was harder for you. | 对你来说要是更难些就好了 |
[14:15] | Marty told me about how your problems started | 马蒂告诉我了 你们的问题始于 |
[14:19] | when Malcolm stopped playing baseball, | 马尔科姆停止打棒球 |
[14:20] | and I think maybe it’s because alpha males, | 我想这可能是因为男子汉 |
[14:25] | like us… | 比如我们 |
[14:28] | …sometimes use sports to connect emotionally. | 有时候会用运动来联络感情 |
[14:31] | Guys, it’s not healthy to keep having these blowups | 这样吵完架 |
[14:34] | and pretend like they never happened. | 假装没发生过是不健康的 |
[14:36] | You know, you’re suppressing your feelings. | 你们在压抑自己的感受 |
[14:38] | Suppressing our feelings? No. | 压抑自己的感受 没有 |
[14:40] | We don’t suppress anything around here. Right, Malcolm? | 这里没人压抑任何事 对吧 马尔科姆 |
[14:42] | – I… – See, I told you. | -我… -瞧 我说吧 |
[14:45] | – I think Dave is right. – What? | -我觉得戴夫说得对 -什么 |
[14:48] | I think Dave’s right. We should… | 我觉得戴夫说得对 我们应该 |
[14:50] | play the game and talk. | 边玩边聊 |
[14:52] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[14:54] | About how you talk to me. | 你对我说话的态度 |
[14:56] | How you disrespect me. | 你不尊重我 |
[14:58] | Look, I-I’m sick of it, man. | 我受够了 |
[15:01] | Oh, so you’re the one sick of something? | 你还受够了 |
[15:02] | Yeah, Pop, I’m sick of it. | 对 老爹 我受够了 |
[15:04] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[15:10] | See, now we’re communicating. | 现在我们在沟通了 |
[15:13] | Who wants to throw the first beanbag? | 谁想先扔 |
[15:15] | If you don’t get your ass out of here, | 如果你不快滚 |
[15:16] | you’re gonna be the first beanbag. | 就要被扔了 |
[15:18] | Let the healing begin. | 开始疗愈伤痛吧 |
[15:22] | You feeling better now? | 你感觉好些了吗 |
[15:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:26] | I just can’t believe she treated you like that. | 她居然那样对你 |
[15:29] | I told you, it happens all the time. But… | 我告诉你了 这种事经常发生 但是 |
[15:32] | maybe this time we can use it to our advantage. | 也许这次我们能加以利用 |
[15:34] | – How? – Follow my lead. | -怎么利用 -配合我 |
[15:36] | You drop the goods, and I’ll handle the rest. | 你放东西 剩下的交给我 |
[15:39] | Okay. I’m just gonna have this other Cinnabon first. | 好 等我再吃一个肉桂卷的 |
[15:43] | How do you not have an ass? | 你怎么不发胖 |
[16:41] | You followed the wrong one. | 你跟错人了 |
[16:42] | And you couldn’t handle the ’90s. | 而你搞不定90年代的女人 |
[16:49] | All right. Go ahead, big man. | 来吧 男子汉 |
[16:52] | Say what you got to say. | 想说什么就说吧 |
[16:54] | Well, Dave said playing the game will help us to do it. | 戴夫说玩这游戏能帮助我们沟通 |
[16:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:59] | Yeah. There. Go. We’re playing. | 那就玩吧 |
[17:02] | Oh, damn, I made it. | 靠 进了 |
[17:06] | You know what, just forget about it, Pop, | 算了 老爹 |
[17:08] | ’cause you’re not gonna listen to me, anyway. | 反正你不会听我的 |
[17:10] | There you go. | 看吧 |
[17:12] | Quitting ’cause you lost. Classic Malcolm. | 一输就放弃 你就这样 |
[17:15] | Had enough of you talking to me like that. | 我受够你这么说我了 |
[17:17] | Ever since I stopped playing baseball, | 自从我不打棒球 |
[17:18] | you treat me like I’m a bum. | 你就把我当废物 |
[17:20] | Well, ever since you stopped playing baseball, | 自从你不打棒球 |
[17:22] | you been acting like a bum. | 你就像个废物 |
[17:24] | What am I supposed to do, Pop? | 我能怎么办 老爹 |
[17:26] | J-Just get some job | 找个工作 |
[17:27] | and forget that I was ever good at baseball? | 忘记自己曾经打棒球很厉害吗 |
[17:30] | I did 6:00 a.m. workouts every day, | 我每天早上6点就去训练 |
[17:32] | took batting practice till my hands bled. | 练习击球 直到我手出血 |
[17:35] | I gave everything I had to baseball. | 我为棒球可是拼了命的 |
[17:38] | Worked my ass off chasing my dream and… | 努力追寻梦想 |
[17:43] | just for my arm to go out on me, Pop. | 我胳膊却不争气 老爹 |
[17:46] | You have any idea how unfair that is? | 你知道这有多不公平吗 |
[17:49] | What you want me to say, Malcolm? | 你想让我说什么 马尔科姆 |
[17:51] | Life is unfair. | 生活是不公平的 |
[17:53] | But what are you gonna do? | 但你能怎么办 |
[17:55] | Just sit in the living room all day and guard the damn furniture? | 整天瘫在客厅守护家具吗 |
[18:05] | Do you see what I’m saying, Pop? | 我说什么来着 老爹 |
[18:07] | Why do you have to come at me like that? | 你为什么老是怼我 |
[18:09] | I’m trying to get you to fight, son. | 我想让你对抗 |
[18:11] | I don’t want to fight with you. | 我不想和你对抗 |
[18:13] | I don’t want you to fight with me. | 我没说和我 |
[18:14] | I want you to fight back. | 我想让你回击 |
[18:16] | Fight back at what? | 回击什么 |
[18:17] | At life. | 生活 |
[18:18] | I’m trying to motivate you, son. | 我是在激励你 儿子 |
[18:20] | Pop, when you tear me down like that, | 老爹 你这么损我 |
[18:22] | it doesn’t motivate me. | 可不是激励我 |
[18:24] | It just makes me feel like… like I’m worthless. | 只能让我觉得自己很没用 |
[18:32] | Worthless? | 没用 |
[18:34] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[18:36] | There’s nothing worthless about you. | 怎么会没用 |
[18:39] | Malcolm, I loved watching you play baseball. | 马尔科姆 我喜欢看你打棒球 |
[18:42] | And you know why? Because you were fearless. | 知道为什么吗 因为你很无畏 |
[18:45] | You dove for every ball, you always took that extra base, | 你每球都拼 总想多上一垒 |
[18:49] | and you never struck out without swinging at the pitch. | 从来不会不挥棒就被三振出局 |
[18:52] | You always went down swinging. | 每次都是虽败犹荣 |
[18:56] | That’s because when I was a kid, you told me | 因为我小时候你跟我说 |
[18:58] | if I didn’t try my hardest, I would have to walk home. | 如果我不尽全力 就得走回家 |
[19:02] | Yeah, you remember that time you had to walk home | 你记得有次你在暴风雨中 |
[19:04] | in a thunderstorm? | 走路回家吗 |
[19:07] | How can I forget? It was an away game. | 怎么会忘 那可是客场 |
[19:12] | Look, son, | 儿子 |
[19:14] | but these last couple of years, | 最近这几年 |
[19:16] | you’ve been caught looking. | 你一直在出局 |
[19:20] | You need to start swinging again. | 你得重新挥棒了 |
[19:23] | I know, Pop. | 我知道 老爹 |
[19:25] | But at what? | 但往哪挥呢 |
[19:27] | Anything. I mean, a swing and a miss | 哪都行 挥棒没打到 |
[19:30] | is always better than no swing at all. | 总比没挥要强 |
[19:35] | Well, maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[19:37] | I is time for me to start swinging again. | 我该开始挥棒了 |
[19:40] | Yeah. And, look, I may be tough, | 也许我很严厉 |
[19:43] | but I always got your back. | 但我一直都支持你 |
[19:47] | Well, I would appreciate it, Pop, if you would just… | 老爹 如果你 |
[19:49] | cut down on the jabs a little bit. | 能少怼我点就好了 |
[19:53] | Okay. All right, I can do that. | 好啊 这没问题 |
[19:55] | So what you thinking, like five jabs a week? | 你觉得一周五次怎么样 |
[19:59] | How about two, Pop? | 两次吧 老爹 |
[20:01] | Okay, three it is. | 三次 就这么定了 |
[20:03] | Deal. | 成交 |
[20:05] | I’m-a do you one better. Come here, man. | 握手哪够啊 过来 |
[20:11] | Love you, boy. | 爱你 儿子 |
[20:13] | Love you. | 我也爱你 |
[20:15] | – Oh, damn. – What? | -靠 -怎么了 |
[20:17] | Did Dave’s little cornhole plan work on us? | 戴夫的沙包游戏奏效了 |
[20:21] | It sure did. | 没错 |
[20:30] | Well, all right. | 不错啊 |
[20:32] | So, y’all are starving, | 你们都在挨饿 |
[20:34] | but my oxen are yoked. | 但我的牛上轭了 |
[20:37] | My sheep are shorn. | 羊也剪了毛 |
[20:39] | And Uncle Seamus’s amputation went off without a hitch. | 谢默斯叔叔的截肢也很顺利 |
[20:42] | Dublin, here I come. | 都柏林 我来啦 |
[20:47] | Bumper crop. | 大丰收 |
[20:50] | Where you gonna get your french fries from now, huh? Me! | 以后你们找谁买薯条 找我 |
[20:54] | After tonight, this goes in the trash, too. | 明天把这玩意也扔了吧 |