Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Calvin, let’s go! 卡尔文 我们走
[00:07] What’s the rush? 急什么
[00:08] Whenever we get there, it’s still gonna be Medieval Times. 我们什么时候到 都是中世纪时间
[00:09] Whenever we get there, it’s still gonna be Medieval Times. 我们什么时候到 都是中世纪时间
[00:13] Man, it’s gonna be awesome, Dad. 今晚肯定超级棒 爸
[00:15] Tonight, we’ll be transported back to a time of lords and ladies, 今晚 我们将重返贵族和淑女的时代
[00:17] Tonight, we’ll be transported back to a time of lords and ladies, 今晚 我们将重返贵族和淑女的时代
[00:18] of chivalrous knights upon their trusty steeds. 骑士们骑着值得托付的战马
[00:21] It shall be a ye olde good time. 老么美好的时光了
[00:24] Are you sure the hospital gave us the right child? 你在医院没抱错孩子吧
[00:29] I think it’s nice that Dave wants to thank us 我觉得挺好的
[00:31] for helping him with his campaign. 戴夫想感谢你帮他竞选
[00:32] But if there’s no booze, ye ass is bouncing. 但如果没有酒 奴家就走人
[00:36] Oh, good, Malcolm’s here. 太好了 马尔科姆来了
[00:38] Hey, Malcolm, would you tell these two 马尔科姆 你能告诉他俩
[00:40] that you supposed to bet on the horse, not eat with it? 马是用来赌的 而不是一起吃饭的吗
[00:45] Malcolm, are you okay? 马尔科姆 你没事吧
[00:47] Yeah, I’m fine, Ma, but Trey’s not. 我没事 妈 但特雷有事
[00:49] What happened? 怎么了
[00:50] We were playing ball down at the park 我们在公园打球
[00:52] when these cops showed up and just started harassing us. 警察突然出现 然后挑衅我们
[00:55] And Trey told them we weren’t doing anything wrong, 特雷跟他们说我们没做错事
[00:58] and they, they just threw him on the ground 但他们就把特雷按在地上
[00:59] – and started beating him up. – What? -开始打他 -什么
[01:01] And I tried to say something, but… 我想说点什么 但是
[01:03] well, one of the cops, he just looked at me 有个警察在看着我
[01:05] and put his hand on his gun. 把手放在枪上
[01:09] I had to stand there and watch Trey 我只能站在那里看着特雷
[01:10] get dragged away in handcuffs. 戴着手铐被拖走
[01:12] Damn. 靠
[01:17] Who’s ready to party like it’s 1399? 准备回到1399年狂欢了吗
[01:24] You’d be a fool not to. 不去就是大傻子
[01:33] You were right. The hat was way too much! 你说得对 帽子太夸张了
[01:46] You know, Oh man..the only other time I’ve ever had to 兄弟 我唯一一次去警察局
[01:49] go to the police station was to register my bicycle. 是给我自行车登记
[01:50] go to the police station was to register my bicycle. 是给我自行车登记
[01:52] I’m sure that’s why they beat the hell out of Trey. 那警察把特雷揍个半死
[01:55] Expired tags on his Schwinn. 肯定是因为他自行车牌照过期了
[01:59] I hope he’s okay. How much do you think 希望他没事 你觉得保释他
[02:01] – it’s gonna cost to bail him out? – I don’t know. -要花多少钱 -不知道
[02:03] Just depends on what they charged him with. 这取决于警方以什么罪名起诉他
[02:05] Well, did Malcolm say what he did to get arrested? 马尔科姆说他是为什么被捕了吗
[02:08] Oh, I’ll tell you what he did. 我来告诉你为什么
[02:10] He was being Black in America. 他是美国的黑人
[02:12] Come on, Calvin. we are talking about Trey. 拜托 卡尔文 这可是特雷
[02:15] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这话是什么意思
[02:17] I’m just saying, he’s not exactly a Boy Scout. 毕竟他也不像童子军那么守规矩嘛
[02:19] Which I can say with confidence, because I was a Boy Scout. 我可以很自信地说 因为我当过童子军
[02:24] Dave, don’t start with that, all right? 戴夫 别这样 好吗
[02:26] Just because Trey had some run-ins with the law 不能因为特雷犯过几次法
[02:28] don’t mean he did something today. 就代表他今天也犯法了
[02:30] And even if he had, 就算他犯法了
[02:32] it doesn’t give them the right to whup his ass. 他们也没有权利打他
[02:34] I’m sorry, you’re right. Look, we’ll just explain what happened 抱歉 你说得对 我们只要解释一下
[02:36] and I’m sure they’ll let him right out. 我相信他们会立刻放了他的
[02:39] Okay. And then we’ll just get on our magical unicorns 嗯 然后我们就骑上魔法独角兽
[02:42] and ride a rainbow home. 乘着彩虹回家
[02:46] Hi, there. Uh, Dave Johnson, 你好 戴夫·强森
[02:48] candidate for city council, 市议员候选人
[02:50] – and big fan of all the CSIs. – Okay. -也是《犯罪现场调查》系列的忠粉 -够了
[02:56] Hi. We’re here to bail out Trey Williams. 我们是来保释特雷·威廉姆斯的
[02:59] You mean “Leslie Williams”? 你是说”莱斯利·威廉姆斯”吗
[03:02] Okay. Y’all already arrested him. 好吧 你们已经逮捕他了
[03:05] Now you got to let everybody know he got a girl’s name? 现在还要让所有人知道他有个女孩名字吗
[03:08] Uh, yeah, you see, there’s been some sort of mistake. 嗯 肯定是搞错了
[03:10] Uh, yeah, you see, there’s been some sort of mistake. 嗯 肯定是搞错了
[03:11] – He’s innocent. – Oh, he’s innocent? -他是无辜的 -他是无辜的啊
[03:12] – He’s innocent. – Oh, he’s innocent? -他是无辜的 -他是无辜的啊
[03:15] I’m so sorry, that happens sometimes. 很抱歉 这种事难免的
[03:17] Let me take care of that right now. 我现在就处理
[03:19] Hi. Get me the mayor. 给我接市长
[03:26] I don’t think he really called the mayor. 我觉得他没给市长打电话
[03:30] He didn’t press any buttons. 他什么键都没按
[03:33] Sir, could you just tell us what the bail is 先生 你能告诉我们保释金是多少吗
[03:35] so we can post it and get out of here? 我们好交钱走人
[03:39] It won’t be set until he’s been processed and seen a judge. 得等他接受审讯以后 才能知道金额
[03:41] Okay, so when is that gonna happen? 那得什么时候
[03:43] Hey, if the mayor didn’t know, how should I? 市长都不知道 我怎么知道
[03:48] Oh, well, that’s it. I’m filing a complaint. 够了 我要投诉
[03:52] Where’s the suggestion box? 意见箱呢
[03:54] Dave, this is a police station, not an Applebee’s. 戴夫 这是警察局 不是苹果蜂餐厅
[03:58] Look, let’s go. They’re not letting Trey out tonight. 走吧 他们今晚不会放特雷出来的
[03:59] Look, let’s go. They’re not letting Trey out tonight. 走吧 他们今晚不会放特雷出来的
[04:01] But you can be damn sure I’m coming back here tomorrow. 但我明天肯定还会再来的
[04:04] We’re-we’re just gonna let him spend the night in jail? 我们就让他在监狱里过夜吗
[04:07] Well, it could be worse. 可能更倒霉
[04:08] He could be at Medieval Times. 可能还是中世纪的监狱
[04:15] I can’t believe this. 难以置信
[04:17] Obviously this kind of stuff happens, 显然这种事时有发生
[04:20] but it’s never happened to anyone that I know. 但我认识的人都没遇到过
[04:22] Me, neither. 我也是
[04:24] I always thought of the police as being helpful. 我一直觉得警察是乐于助人的
[04:26] Right? Remember that time we broke down on the highway 对啊 还记得那次我们在高速上抛锚
[04:29] and they gave us a ride to the gas station? 他们载我们去了加油站吗
[04:31] Yes, they even let you sit in the front seat and play with the siren. 没错 他们甚至让你坐在前座玩警笛
[04:33] Yes, they even let you sit in the front seat and play with the siren. 没错 他们甚至让你坐在前座玩警笛
[04:36] I’m still pissed I didn’t get my turn. 我还是很生气 他们都没让我玩
[04:40] Hey, what are you guys doing? 你们在干什么
[04:42] Nothing. We’re just, uh, talking. 没什么 我们只是在聊天
[04:46] About what? 聊什么
[04:47] Just boring grown-up stuff. 成年人的无聊事
[04:50] Oh, I thought maybe it was about 我还以为你们在说
[04:52] how Trey got beat up by the po-po. 特雷被警察叔叔打的事呢
[04:55] About what? 聊什么
[04:57] How do you know about that? 你怎么知道的
[04:58] I follow Marty on Instagram. 我在图享上关注了马蒂
[05:00] The Gram is where I get all my news. 我的消息都是从那知道的
[05:06] Really? You let him get Instagram? 没搞错吧 你让他用图享
[05:08] he swore that he’d only follow me and the Rock. 他发誓只关注我和巨石强森的
[05:11] he swore that he’d only follow me and the Rock. 他发誓只关注我和巨石强森的
[05:20] I love you, baby. 我爱你 宝贝
[05:22] I love you too, Ma, but that is the hundredth time 我也爱你 妈 但是今天
[05:24] you’ve kissed me on my head today. 你已经亲吻我的头无数次了
[05:27] You keep it up, I’m-a get a bald spot. 你再这样 我就斑秃了
[05:30] Well, I can’t help it. 我忍不住嘛
[05:31] You know that could’ve been you yesterday. 你知道 昨天说不定是你被打呢
[05:34] Ah, I know, Ma. But I’m okay. 我知道 妈 但我没事
[05:37] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[05:41] Okay, just one more. 好吧 再亲一个
[05:43] – One more. – Get off me, man. -再亲一个 – 放开我
[05:45] What? Don’t worry, you can borrow one of my wigs. 干吗 别担心 你可以借我的假发
[05:49] Are you kidding me? Oh, that’s ridiculous. 闹呢 太扯淡了
[05:52] Yeah, no. I’ll be down there first thing Monday morning, all right? 好的 我周一早上就过去 好吗
[05:54] Yeah, no. I’ll be down there first thing Monday morning, all right? 好的 我周一早上就过去 好吗
[05:56] No, don’t worry about it, man. You’re like family. 不 别担心 你是我的家人
[05:58] Baby, who was that? 宝贝 谁啊
[06:00] Trey. 特雷
[06:01] They trumped up a bunch more charges on him, 警察捏造了一堆特雷的指控
[06:03] now they’re holding him through the weekend. 现在他周末出不来了
[06:06] Damn it, they do this every time. 靠 警察每次都这样
[06:08] Well, you know what? I’m not just gonna sit here and do nothing. 知道吗 我不会坐以待毙的
[06:10] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么办
[06:12] I’m-a organize a protest. 我要组织抗议游行
[06:13] Get a bunch of people together 召集一帮人
[06:15] and march on that police station today. 今天就去警局游行
[06:17] Well, all right, son, I like that. 好啊 儿子 我喜欢
[06:20] Not backing down from a fight. 没有临阵脱逃
[06:22] I am so proud of me for raising you right. 不愧是我养大的
[06:27] So, you raised him? 什么 你养大的
[06:30] – Oh, I’m sorry. You’re right. – Thank you. -抱歉 你提醒得对 -谢谢
[06:32] The first nine months were all you. 头九个月是你的功劳
[06:37] Hey, Mom. 妈妈
[06:38] – Hey, sweetie. – Where’s Dad? -亲爱的 -我爸呢
[06:40] I wanted to tell him the Rock 我想告诉他
[06:42] finally followed him back on Instagram. 巨石强森终于在图享上回粉他了
[06:45] Really? 真的吗
[06:46] No, it’s me under another name. 没有啦 是我的小号
[06:50] Well, he’s not here. 他不在家
[06:52] He went with the Butlers to the protest. 他和巴特勒一家去抗议游行了
[06:54] Why are they protesting? 他们为什么要抗议
[06:55] Because Malcolm organized one after, 因为马尔科姆组织的
[06:58] you know… 那啥
[07:00] how Trey got beat up by the po-po. 特雷被警察叔叔打的事呢
[07:11] I know there’s a lot going on right now. 我知道信息量有点大
[07:13] You want to talk about it? 你想谈谈吗
[07:14] I don’t understand why the police beat up Trey. 为什么警察要打特雷
[07:17] Did he do something wrong? 他做错什么了吗
[07:19] No. 没有
[07:21] The police are the ones who did something wrong. 这次是警察错了
[07:24] But they’re supposed to be the good guys. 但他们应该是好人啊
[07:28] Yeah, but there are some bad ones, too. 是啊 但是中间也有老鼠屎
[07:32] So, if there’s ever an emergency, 那如果有紧急情况
[07:36] should I still call them? 我还要给他们打电话吗
[07:38] Oh, yeah. Of course, sweetie. 当然了 亲爱的
[07:41] They would never hurt you. 他们永远也不会伤害你的
[07:42] Right. Because I’m a kid. 嗯 因为我是孩子
[07:46] Actually, it’s because you’re white. 其实是因为你是白人
[07:50] You see, the police in this country have a history 这个国家的警察历来
[07:52] of treating us better than they treat Black people. 对我们比黑人好
[07:56] But that doesn’t make any sense. 但这说不通啊
[07:58] Why would they do that? 他们为什么要这么做
[08:00] That’s a good question. 好问题
[08:03] But the answer is kind of complicated. 但答案有点复杂
[08:05] That’s what you said when I asked where babies come from. 我问孩子是从哪来的时 你也是这么说的
[08:10] And I did not like that answer. 我不喜欢那个答案
[08:16] You guys all right? 你们没事吧
[08:18] I’m fine, but come help me with Tina. 我没事 帮我扶下缇娜吧
[08:23] Oh, my God. Tina. 我的天 缇娜
[08:25] What happened? 怎么了
[08:27] I-I think I sprained my ankle. 估计是扭伤了脚踝
[08:28] Yeah, the cops broke up the protest. Everyone had to run. 警察驱散了抗议 大家都跑了
[08:30] Yeah, the cops broke up the protest. Everyone had to run. 警察驱散了抗议 大家都跑了
[08:32] W-Why’d they break it up? 他们为什么这么做
[08:33] For no damn reason at all. 没有理由
[08:35] Everything was peaceful, 一切都很平静
[08:36] and then the cops showed up in riot gear. 然后警察持防暴装备出现了
[08:38] Yeah, they started pushing us off with their shields 嗯 他们用护盾把我们撞散
[08:40] and then firing off tear gas and all hell broke loose. 然后放催泪瓦斯 场面一片混乱
[08:44] That’s crazy. 太扯了
[08:45] I know. 可不
[08:46] I almost got trampled twice. 我有两回差点被人踩了
[08:48] You know, that’s weird, ’cause I almost stepped on somebody twice. 怪了 我有两次差点踩到别人
[08:49] You know, that’s weird, ’cause I almost stepped on somebody twice. 怪了 我有两次差点踩到别人
[08:55] Oh, Marty, thank God you’re all right. 马蒂 还好你没事
[08:57] I’m fine, but i-it’s chaos out there. 我没事 但是那里一片混乱
[09:00] cars are getting overturned and set on fire. 汽车被掀翻点着了
[09:02] cars are getting overturned and set on fire. 汽车被掀翻点着了
[09:03] I-I’ve never seen anything like it. 我从来没见过这种场面
[09:05] Marty, you’re bleeding! 马蒂 你流血了
[09:06] Oh, no– oh, no, that’s just salsa. 不 不 这只是辣酱
[09:11] What? I got hungry during the protest and hit up a taco truck. 干吗 我当时饿了 就去墨西哥卷餐车买吃的了
[09:14] Well, where’s Malcolm? 马尔科姆呢
[09:16] Well, I thought he was with you. 我以为他和你们在一起呢
[09:17] About what? 聊什么
[09:19] Oh, my God. Tina. 我的天 缇娜
[09:20] Calvin, our baby is still out there. 卡尔文 我们的孩子还在那边
[09:32] Don’t worry, Tina, Malcolm’s gonna be okay. 别担心 缇娜 马尔科姆没事的
[09:35] Yeah, I’m sure he’s gonna be fine. 我相信他会没事的
[09:37] Is he answering, Calvin? 他接了吗 卡尔文
[09:38] No, it just keeps going to voice mail. 没有 一直转到语音信箱
[09:41] I-I’m going back out there. 我回去看看
[09:43] – I’m going with you. – No, no, no. You stay here with your mother. -我跟你一起去 -不行 你和你妈待在这
[09:46] I don’t need anybody else I love out there. 不能让我爱的人跟我一起去
[09:49] Come on, Dave. 走吧 戴夫
[10:04] I can’t believe this is happening. 居然会发生这种事
[10:07] Well, what’d you expect? 你以为呢
[10:09] You arm the police like they’re going to war, 武装警察就像要去打仗一样
[10:11] that’s exactly what they’re gonna do. 发生这种事也是意料之中的
[10:14] I mean, those guys were itching for a fight. 那帮警察就是想干仗
[10:16] Look, Calvin, I know you’re upset, but… 卡尔文 我知道你很难过 但是
[10:17] it’s not like all cops are bad. 并非所有的警察都是坏人
[10:20] Tell that to the people being choked out and killed in the streets. 你去跟那些在街上被掐死的人说去吧
[10:21] Tell that to the people being choked out and killed in the streets. 你去跟那些在街上被掐死的人说去吧
[10:26] Dave, o-of course there’s some good cops. 戴夫 当然有好警察
[10:29] But they’re a part of a system 但他们也是体制一部分
[10:32] that was created when we weren’t even considered people. 这个体制建立时 根本没拿我们当人
[10:34] We were considered property. 我们被视为附属品
[10:37] And yeah, yeah, I know people love to say 没错 我知道大家会说
[10:39] that slaves were freed a long time ago, 奴隶很久以前就被解放了
[10:42] but it’s that same system that’s got us undereducated, 但正是这种体制让我们得不到教育
[10:46] over-incarcerated, and out of the voting booth. 过度监禁 无法投票
[10:49] Maybe you’re right, maybe the system is broken. 也许你是对的 也许体制出问题了
[10:51] Oh, no. No. The system is working exactly how it was designed. 不 不 体制完全在按照设计运行
[10:53] Oh, no. No. The system is working exactly how it was designed. 不 不 体制完全在按照设计运行
[11:03] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么了
[11:05] Look at that. 瞧瞧
[11:08] I finally found a way to shut you up. 我终于找到让你闭嘴的方法了
[11:14] Hey, little man, what are you up to? 小家伙 你在干什么
[11:16] Writing “Welcome home, Malcolm” on the sidewalk. 在人行道上写”欢迎回家 马尔科姆”
[11:19] Nice. Mind if I join you 不错嘛 我可以加入吗
[11:21] and correct some of your spelling? 稍微纠正一下你的拼写
[11:24] I think Mac-a-lom would appreciate it. 我觉得马科龙肯定会很开心的
[11:29] Who are these guys? 这些人是谁
[11:31] Oh, that’s you, me and Malcolm. 你 我和马尔科姆
[11:34] I like how you gave me all those muscles. 你给我画了这么多肌肉呀 真不错
[11:36] Actually, I was originally drawing the Rock, 其实我本来在画巨石强森
[11:39] but then I thought what would he be doing here? 但我转念一想 他来这里干什么
[11:50] My mom told me about how some police treat Black people 我妈妈跟我说 有些警察对待黑人
[11:54] different than white people. 和白人不一样
[11:56] Yeah, man, it’s pretty messed up, huh? 是啊 挺无语的 对吧
[11:59] It’s so unfair. 太不公平了
[12:01] You’re right, it is. 你说得对
[12:04] But you know what? 但你知道吗
[12:06] Someday I think that’s gonna change. 总有一天会改变的
[12:07] You think so? 是吗
[12:09] Definitely. 必须的
[12:10] Look, man, you drew the three of us holding hands. 你画的是我们三个手牵手啊
[12:14] Yeah, but that was when it was the Rock. But go on. 嗯 但我之前画的是巨石强森 你继续
[12:21] What I’m saying is we’re friends. 我想说的是 我们是朋友
[12:24] And it doesn’t matter to you that we have different color skin. 你一点也不在乎我们的肤色不同
[12:25] And it doesn’t matter to you that we have different color skin. 你一点也不在乎我们的肤色不同
[12:26] None of my friends care about that stuff. 我的朋友都不在乎
[12:29] We just care about Fortnite and being taller than the girls. 我们只关心《堡垒之夜》还有比女生个子高
[12:34] Right. 嗯
[12:36] You and all your friends and other kids like you are gonna grow up. 你和你的朋友 还有其他像你这样的孩子都会长大
[12:39] You and all your friends and other kids like you are gonna grow up. 你和你的朋友 还有其他像你这样的孩子都会长大
[12:40] And when you do, you’re gonna make things better. 你们长大以后 一切就会好起来了
[12:44] For sure. 当然了
[12:46] My man. 好兄弟
[12:49] Hey, but trust me, don’t hate on the tall girls. 但是相信我 不要讨厌高个女生
[12:52] The world needs supermodels. 世界需要超模
[12:58] Tina, what are you doing? 缇娜 你在干什么
[13:00] You should be resting your ankle. 你应该休息脚踝啊
[13:02] Well, I got worried that Malcolm would be hungry 我担心马尔科姆回来会饿
[13:05] when he comes home, so I’m making his favorite meal. 所以我在给他做 他最爱吃的菜
[13:07] Aw, what’s his favorite meal? 他最喜欢吃什么
[13:09] I’m too upset to remember, so I’m making everything. 我现在很烦 记不清了 所以我把菜都做了
[13:13] Sure. 好啊
[13:14] Who doesn’t love… 谁会不喜欢
[13:16] hot dogs with their Cream of Wheat? 热狗配奶油麦片
[13:18] How can I help? 需要我帮忙吗
[13:20] Oh, uh, you could start chopping those vegetables. 你可以切蔬菜
[13:28] Tina, I know you’re scared, 缇娜 我知道你很害怕
[13:30] Don’t worry, Tina, Malcolm’s gonna be okay. 别担心 缇娜 马尔科姆没事的
[13:32] Look, Gemma, I know you are trying to help, 杰玛 我知道你想帮我
[13:36] and I know you’re saying what you’re supposed to say, 我也知道你在安慰我
[13:37] but there’s nothing that’s gonna make me feel better 但是在他回家之前
[13:40] until he walks through that door. 说什么都不顶用
[13:43] – Oh, I’m sorry. You’re right. – Thank you. -抱歉 你提醒得对 -谢谢
[13:46] You’re right. I’m sorry. 你说得对 抱歉
[13:49] Oh, come on, Gemma, don’t do that. 拜托 杰玛 别这样
[13:51] If you start crying, I’m gonna, too. 你哭我也会哭的
[13:54] No, no, it’s not that. It’s these onions. 我没想哭 是这些洋葱
[13:57] Gemma, you’re chopping potatoes. 杰玛 你在切土豆
[14:00] Oh, my God, you’re right. 天啊 你说得对
[14:02] I am crying. 我在哭
[14:06] I’m just so tired of it all. 我受够了
[14:08] I can’t imagine. 我确实想象不到
[14:11] You know, every time one of my sons steps out of the house, 每次我儿子出门
[14:14] You know, every time one of my sons steps out of the house, 每次我儿子出门
[14:16] I’m worried that someone’s gonna hurt them, or 我就担心有人会伤害他们
[14:19] even worse, they may not come back home at all. 甚至再也回不来了
[14:24] You know, I remember the first time we explained it to them. 我还记得我们第一次跟他们解释的时候
[14:25] You know, I remember the first time we explained it to them. 我还记得我们第一次跟他们解释的时候
[14:29] I didn’t want to yet. 我当时还不想解释
[14:31] You know, they were still so young. 他们当时还很小
[14:33] But Calvin said we had to, to keep them safe. 但卡尔文说 我们必须保护他们的安全
[14:39] And I will never forget the looks 当我可爱的儿子得知
[14:41] on my beautiful babies’ faces when they learned 有人真的会因为他们的肤色
[14:44] that there are people who literally hate them… 讨厌他们 恨他们
[14:47] that there are people who literally hate them… 讨厌他们 恨他们
[14:50] just for being born the way God made them. 我永远也不会忘记他们的表情
[14:56] Marty was only seven years old. 马蒂当时才七岁
[15:01] Here we go again. Those damn potatoes. 眼泪又来了 该死的土豆
[15:07] I, uh… 我
[15:10] I’d give anything right now just to see my baby boy 我现在愿意付出一切
[15:14] walk through that door so I could just hold him 换我儿子安全回家
[15:16] and hug him and just tell him I love him. 让我抱着他 告诉他 我爱他
[15:19] Looks good. 看起来不错啊
[15:23] Those ain’t yours! Your ass ain’t missing. 这不是给你吃的 你又没失踪
[15:32] Malcolm. Malcolm, hold up. 马尔科姆 马尔科姆 等等
[15:34] Y’all– y’all go ahead, go ahead. I’m gonna catch up. Go ahead. 你们先走吧 我一会过去 走吧
[15:39] Pop, what are y’all two doing here? 老爹 你们俩怎么来了
[15:40] We was looking for you. 我们在找你
[15:41] Why haven’t you picked up your phone? 你为什么不接电话
[15:43] I don’t know, man, I guess… 我不知道 我可能
[15:44] I guess I just didn’t hear it, Pop. 我可能没听到吧 老爹
[15:45] That used to always happen to me. 我以前就经常这样
[15:47] That’s why I keep mine on vibrate; very sensitive thighs. 所以我才会一直开振动模式 我的大腿很敏感
[15:54] All that matters is that you’re safe. 你没事就好
[15:55] So come on, man, we’re going home. 走 咱们回家吧
[15:56] Whoa, Pop. 老爹
[15:58] I’m not going home. 我不回家
[16:00] About what? 聊什么
[16:01] No, man, I’m going down to the police station. 不 我要去警局
[16:04] Look, they didn’t want to listen to us when we were peaceful, 我们不闹事 他们就不听
[16:07] so we gonna make ’em listen now. 所以我们要让他们听进去
[16:09] Come on, don’t be stupid. 拜托 别傻了
[16:11] Put the brick down, son. You’re coming home. 把砖头放下 儿子 赶紧回家
[16:13] Pop, I told you I’m not going home. 老爹 我说了我不回
[16:16] – What? – Malcolm, please. Everybody’s worried about you… -什么 -马尔科姆 拜托 大家都很担心你
[16:18] – What? – Malcolm, please. Everybody’s worried about you… -什么 -马尔科姆 拜托 大家都很担心你
[16:19] Dave. 戴夫
[16:21] Sorry. 对不起
[16:22] I’m gonna go call Gemma and tell her you’re okay. 我给杰玛打个电话 告诉她你没事
[16:24] She’s been blowing up my thigh. 我的电话都快给她打爆了
[16:29] Malcolm, now, I told your mother that I was gonna find you 马尔科姆 我和妈说了 我会找到你
[16:32] and bring you home, and that’s what I’m gonna do. 带你回家 所以现在跟我回家
[16:35] How can you tell me to quit now, Pop? 你怎么能让我现在退出呢 老爹
[16:38] Look, weren’t you the one who said 不是你说的
[16:40] that you were proud of me for standing up? 我能挺身而出 让你很骄傲吗
[16:41] And now you want me to back down? 现在你想让我退出了
[16:43] – Look, son, I hear you. – Obviously you don’t! -儿子 我明白你的意思 -很明显 你不明白
[16:46] Look, I saw my friend get beat down right in front of me. 我亲眼目睹我朋友被打
[16:48] Look, I saw my friend get beat down right in front of me. 我亲眼目睹我朋友被打
[16:51] And I couldn’t do a damn thing about it. 可我却无能为力
[16:53] I’m standing five feet away, and I was helpless. 我站在五英尺外 真的很无助
[16:56] You know, maybe if you would have been through something like that 如果你也经历过这种事
[16:58] You think I don’t understand? 你以为我不理解吗
[17:04] Boy, do you know how many times I’ve been there? 你知道我经历过多少次吗
[17:07] How many times I’ve been pulled over 我被警察拦下过多少次
[17:10] saying I’m in the wrong neighborhood, 说我来错地方了
[17:11] or questioned because I fit the description? 或是因为我符合嫌犯描述而被审问
[17:14] I’ve been living this my whole life, Malcolm. 我这辈子就是这么过来的 马尔科姆
[17:16] – Then why aren’t you angry?! – I am angry! -那你为什么不生气 -我很生气
[17:19] I’m angry every day. 我每天都很生气
[17:21] I’m angry every time another racist cop kills one of us out there. 每次种族主义警察杀害黑人 或者体制出问题时
[17:23] I’m angry every time another racist cop kills one of us out there. 每次种族主义警察杀害黑人 或者体制出问题时
[17:25] Or every time the system fails us. 我都很生气
[17:27] It makes me want to burn it all down! 我想一把火全烧了
[17:31] – But that’s not the answer. – Well, then, what is? -但这不是答案 -那答案是什么
[17:34] Because they are not listening to us! 他们都不听我们的
[17:37] So what the hell am I supposed to do? 我能怎么办
[17:39] – You’re supposed to use your head, Malcolm. – Come on, man. -动动脑子 马尔科姆 -不是吧
[17:41] You’ve got to fight smart. 你得放聪明点
[17:42] All right? You’ve got to organize. 好吗 你得有组织有纪律
[17:44] You gotta talk to your people. You got to get them to listen. 和你的同胞谈谈 让他们听进去
[17:46] You gotta talk to your people. You got to get them to listen. 和你的同胞谈谈 让他们听进去
[17:47] Look, they want you to fight with this… 他们想让你用拳头反抗
[17:50] but you gotta fight with this. 但你得用脑子
[17:52] Because your actions, 因为你的行为
[17:55] they got consequences that you may not come back from. 可能会对你造成无法挽回的后果
[17:58] And you can’t help nobody if you dead or in jail. 如果你死了或者进了监狱 还能帮助谁呢
[18:03] Now give me the brick. 把砖头给我
[18:07] Come on. Come on, son. 给我把 儿子
[18:10] Now give me the brick. 把砖头给我
[18:18] I just don’t know what else to do, Pop. 我不知道还能怎么办 老爹
[18:20] – What the hell am I supposed to do? – I know, man. -我该怎么办 -我明白 伙计
[18:22] I got you, man. 有我呢
[18:27] I got you, man. 有我呢
[18:35] Look, I want you to keep that fire, 心中这股火不要熄灭
[18:39] but you’re gonna lead the right fight. 但你要领导正确的战斗
[18:43] I’m sorry, Pop, I… 对不起 老爹 我
[18:46] It’s all right. 没事
[18:48] Come on, man. 走吧 伙计
[18:51] Let’s get home to your mother. 回家找你妈吧
[18:55] Exactly how worried is she? 她有多担心我
[18:57] Well, let’s put it this way. 这么说吧
[19:00] Say good-bye to your hair line. 跟你的发际线说拜拜吧
[19:10] – All right, here you go, man. – Thank you, brother. -给你 -谢谢 兄弟
[19:12] Trey. 特雷
[19:15] what was it like in jail? 监狱是什么样的
[19:16] It wasn’t that bad. 也没那么糟
[19:18] I mean, until they found out my name was Leslie. 直到他们发现我叫莱斯利
[19:22] Hey, did Trey tell y’all? 特雷跟你们说了吗
[19:23] The cops who beat him up are getting investigated. 打他的警察正在接受调查
[19:26] They’re even talking about charges. 他们甚至考虑提起诉讼
[19:28] Hey, that’s the first step. 这算是一个起点
[19:30] Yeah, none of that would have happened 如果不是你们支持我的话
[19:31] if you guys didn’t stand up for me. 这一切根本不可能发生
[19:32] If it weren’t for you, I’d still be locked up. 要不是你们 我还被关着呢
[19:34] So thank you. 谢谢
[19:36] – Ah, we got your back. – Amen, brother. -我们支持你 -阿门 兄弟
[19:38] We’re all in this together, man. 咱们都是一家人
[19:39] Yeah, and remember that if you get a large settlement. 如果你得到了一大笔赔偿金 一定要记住这点
[19:46] – Hey, everyone, dinner’s ready. – Oh, yeah. -各位 晚饭好了 -太好了
[19:48] Oh, seriously, Mom? 不是吧 妈
[19:50] Trey’s big homecoming dinner and we got leftovers? 庆祝特雷回归的大餐 居然还有剩菜
[19:53] Shut up and eat your Cream of Weenies. 闭嘴 吃你的奶油香肠吧
[19:58] – Thank you. – Unbelievable. -谢谢 -难以置信
[20:00] This looks good, babe. 看起来真不错 宝贝
[20:03] – That look really good. – Thank you. Thank you. -看起来真不错 -谢谢 谢谢
[20:04] Okay, everyone, let’s bow our heads. 好了 各位 低下头
[20:09] Dear Lord, we thank you for bringing us here together safe and sound. 亲爱的上帝 感谢您让我们平安地坐在这里
[20:13] We give you thanks for watching over Malcolm and Trey, 感谢您照看马尔科姆和特雷
[20:16] because, Father, we know there are too many families 圣父 我们知道太多家庭的桌上
[20:21] who have an empty seat at their table tonight. 今晚都有一个空位
[20:24] Yes, Lord. 是的 上帝
[20:25] But we ask that you give us strength. 但我们请求您赐予我们力量
[20:28] to lead the world towards justice and peace 带领世界走向正义与和平
[20:32] and love for all God’s children. 爱护上帝的子民
[20:36] In your name we pray, amen. 我们以您的名义祈祷 阿门
[20:39] – Amen. – That was beautiful, baby. -阿门 -太棒了 宝贝
[20:41] – All right, everybody, dig in. – All right. -好了 大家开动吧 -好
[20:44] Trey, what are you gonna have? 特雷 你吃什么
东邻西舍

文章导航

Previous Post: 东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号