Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Hey, guys. Come on in. Ooh, you brought champagne. 你们好啊 进来吧 你带香槟了
[00:06] That’s right. Let’s get this party started! 没错 开始狂欢吧
[00:10] I love opening champagne. 我喜欢开香槟
[00:13] Now, everybody watch out. 大家小心
[00:14] I don’t want anybody to lose an eye. 别被蹦到眼睛
[00:20] Calvin, why’s the bottle half-empty? 卡尔文 为什么酒只剩半瓶了
[00:22] Okay, I started celebrating early. 我提前开始庆祝了呗
[00:25] But who can blame me– I bought another house, 这能怪我吗 我又买了一栋房子
[00:27] and more importantly, Malcolm is moving out of mine. 更重要的是 马尔科姆要搬出我家了
[00:28] and more importantly, Malcolm is moving out of mine. 更重要的是 马尔科姆要搬出我家了
[00:31] Well, Malcolm and Marty must be pretty excited 马尔科姆和马蒂一定很开心
[00:34] about the big move to… right next door. 要搬去 隔壁了吧
[00:36] Hey, next door or on the other side of the world– 是隔壁还是世界另一边
[00:39] out of my house is out of my house. 反正不在我家了
[00:44] Cheers! 干杯
[00:45] Yeah, they already started moving stuff in 是啊 他们已经开始搬东西
[00:47] and fixing the place up. 在装修了
[00:49] I sent you a few pictures of a couch 我给你发了几张
[00:51] I was thinking about getting them. 我想买的沙发的照片
[00:52] Oh, I didn’t see those. Let me check. 我没看到呢 我去看看
[00:54] It better not be more expensive than ours. 最好别比我们的贵
[00:57] Otherwise, we’re switching. 否则 我们就换一下
[01:00] That’s weird. I could have sworn my phone was in here. 奇怪 我的手机之前就在这里啊
[01:03] I’m sure it’s around here somewhere. 应该就在附近吧
[01:04] You know, we’ll help you look. 我们帮你找找
[01:09] Calvin. 卡尔文
[01:10] What? 怎么了
[01:11] I can pretend to look from here. 我可以假装从这里找啊
[01:15] I know I had it when I went shopping today. 我今天去购物的时候带着的
[01:17] That’s when Dave texted me:”911. 然后戴夫给我发短信说”紧急情况
[01:19] We’re out of chocolate milk.” 我们没有巧克力牛奶了”
[01:21] By the way, we’re out again. 对了 我们又没了
[01:23] I had a tough day at work and went on a bit of a bender. 我今天工作不顺 又喝了一点
[01:27] You know what? I’ll just call your phone. 我给你打个电话吧
[01:33] – I don’t hear any… – Shh. -我没听到 -嘘
[01:34] Really, Tina? 不是吧 缇娜
[01:36] I get up to fake help, and you shush me? 我都起来假装帮忙了 你还嘘我
[01:40] I don’t hear it anywhere. 我转了一圈也没听到
[01:42] You know, maybe we should just… Wait. 要不我们 等等
[01:44] Hello? 喂
[01:45] Ooh, s-somebody answered. 有人接了
[01:47] Oh, thank goodness. 谢天谢地
[01:49] Now I can sit back down. 现在我可以坐下了
[01:52] He says that he has your phone. 他说你的手机在他那里
[01:54] Well, that’s a relief. 那我就放心了
[01:55] Uh, yeah, I see. He says he found it 好的 他说他在杂货店停车场
[01:57] in the grocery store parking lot. 捡到了你的手机
[01:59] Oh, that’s great. 太好了
[02:00] And he says he wants… 他说他想要
[02:01] – $300 to get it back? – What?! -三百块才还给你 -什么
[02:04] Unbelievable. 不可理喻
[02:08] Now celebrating seems really inappropriate. 现在好像不太合适庆祝了
[02:11] Guess I’ll just do us all a favor and kill the champagne. 那我就帮大家个忙 把香槟喝完吧
[02:13] Guess I’ll just do us all a favor and kill the champagne. 那我就帮大家个忙 把香槟喝完吧
[02:24] Can you believe this? 难以置信
[02:26] $300 to get my own phone back? 我想拿回自己的手机 居然要给他三百
[02:29] I know. I could really go for a stiff glass 是啊 我现在真的很想喝一杯
[02:31] of chocolate milk right now. 巧克力牛奶
[02:34] What? It builds strong bones and tickles my sweet tooth. 怎么了 它不但能强健骨骼 还能让我解馋
[02:38] Step off. 少来这套
[02:42] I mean, shaking someone down for a phone– 用一部手机勒索别人
[02:43] what kind of person does that? 什么样的人才会这么做
[02:45] The kind of person that needs to get his ass whupped. 那种需要被揍一顿的人
[02:48] Exactly. 没错
[02:49] Cool. Then you and me, 好 那咱俩
[02:51] we’re gonna go down there and get Gemma’s phone back. 去把杰玛的手机拿回来
[02:53] Gonna roll up on that fool and let him know who’s who, 教训一下那个傻逼 让他知道我们是谁
[02:56] what’s what, and that’s that. 这叫什么事 就酱
[02:59] Great. When-when should we do this? 好啊 我们什么时候去
[03:02] Wait. Are you crazy? 等等 你疯了吗
[03:05] You’re not gonna go pick a fight 你不能在黑暗的停车场
[03:07] in some dark parking lot with a stranger. 和陌生人打架
[03:08] And you, either, Calvin. 你也是 卡尔文
[03:10] If he’s willing to do something like this, 他这种事都做得出来
[03:11] who knows how dangerous he might be? 谁知道他有多危险呢
[03:13] Maybe he needs to worry about how dangerous I am. 他该担心是我有多危险
[03:20] But this is Dave’s fight, not mine. 但这是戴夫的战斗 不是我的
[03:24] No one is fighting anyone. 没有人要打架
[03:26] All my stuff is backed up to the cloud. 我的东西都备份到云端了
[03:28] We’ll just have to spend the money to get a new phone. 我们再买个新手机就行了
[03:30] – Okay, but, Gemma… – Dave. -好吧 但是 杰玛 -戴夫
[03:31] Promise me you’re gonna drop this. 答应我 这件事就过去吧
[03:33] Okay. 好吧
[03:35] Fine. I promise. 好的 我答应你
[03:37] But I am texting him a bunch of poop emojis to let him know 但我要给他发一堆大便表情让他知道
[03:40] But I am texting him a bunch of poop emojis to let him know 但我要给他发一堆大便表情让他知道
[03:42] that this is not cool! 这事太操蛋了
[03:49] – Hey, Malcolm. – Hey, li’l bro. -马尔科姆 -小弟
[03:51] Oh, look at us, moving in together. 瞧瞧我们 住在一起了
[03:54] The Butler brothers ride again! 巴特勒兄弟重出江湖
[03:56] I told you, 我说了
[03:58] we are not putting that on the welcome mat. 不能把这句话印在欢迎脚垫上
[04:00] Fine. I’ll just put it on the bath towels instead. 好吧 那我印在浴巾上
[04:05] Hey, man, I really like this color. 我真的很喜欢这个颜色
[04:06] Well, thank you. 谢谢
[04:07] You know, if you want, there’s enough paint 如果你愿意 这里的油漆还有剩
[04:09] to do your bedroom, too. 你的卧室也够用
[04:10] Uh, what do you mean, my bedroom? 什么叫我的卧室
[04:12] We never agreed you get the bigger one. 我们还没商量呢 你怎么就用大的了
[04:13] Oh, we didn’t have to. 没必要啊
[04:15] God decided that when I was born first. 上帝在我先出生时就决定了
[04:19] No, no, you’re not playing the “older brother” card again. 不 不 你不能再打”哥哥”的牌了
[04:22] Okay. Which card do you want me to play, Marty? 好吧 你想让我打哪张牌 马蒂
[04:26] The “cooler” card, the “stronger” card, or… “更酷”牌 “更强”牌 还是
[04:28] “I will actually have ladies up in this room” card? “我能带妹子来这个房间”牌
[04:31] Hey, man, I’m gonna have ladies up in here, too. 拜托 我也能带妹子回来的
[04:34] Your Wonder Woman action figures don’t count. 你的”神奇女侠”人偶不算啊
[04:38] No, I’m serious, Malcolm. 不 我是认真的 马尔科姆
[04:39] I gave up my own apartment to live with you. 我为了跟你住 放弃了自己的公寓
[04:42] I’m taking this room. 我要这个房间
[04:43] I don’t think so. 我觉得不行
[04:44] Well, I do. I’m not the little kid 我觉得可以 我不是你以前
[04:46] you used to push around in Mom and Dad’s house. 在爸妈家里欺负的小孩了
[04:49] Now, starting right now I’m putting my foot down and my box… 从此我要坚定立场[放下我的脚]和盒子
[04:51] I should have put my box down first. 我应该先放盒子的
[04:53] Damn it! 该死
[04:54] I should have put my box down first. 我应该先放盒子的
[04:59] Yeah? You want to steal my wife’s phone? 是吗 你想偷我妻子的手机
[05:02] Then eats some shoe, dirtbag! 那就吃我一脚吧 人渣
[05:07] Dave. 戴夫
[05:09] If you don’t like recycling, just don’t do it. 如果你不喜欢回收 那就别干了
[05:12] I’m not recycling. 我不是在回收
[05:14] I’m just getting out my frustration over this whole phone thing. 我只是在发泄那通电话的挫败感
[05:15] I’m just getting out my frustration over this whole phone thing. 我只是在发泄那通电话的挫败感
[05:17] You want 300 bucks? 你想要三百块
[05:18] Yeah? How about a size nine narrow instead?! 是吗 不如换成九码的窄头鞋吧
[05:23] All right, now, Dave, 好了 戴夫
[05:24] stomping cans isn’t gonna make you feel any better. 踩易拉罐发泄不了的
[05:27] Besides, you’re gonna hurt your tiny little lady foot. 而且你会伤到你的小脚丫的
[05:32] I just hate the fact that this guy 我只是很烦这家伙
[05:34] is holding Gemma’s phone hostage. 拿杰玛的手机勒索我们
[05:36] And he’s gonna get away with it. 而且他不会受到惩罚
[05:38] Calvin, it ju… it’s just so wrong. 卡尔文 这真是太操蛋了
[05:40] Look, he doesn’t have to get away with it. 听着 他也不一定不会受到惩罚啊
[05:43] We could still find that guy and get the phone back. 我们还是可以找到那个人 拿回手机
[05:46] Yeah, I know, but I promised Gemma that I wouldn’t. 我知道 但我向杰玛保证过了
[05:49] I know. She doesn’t want you to do 我知道 她不想让你
[05:51] anything dangerous or stupid. 做危险或愚蠢的事
[05:53] But we’re men– that’s what we’re good at. 但我们是男人 这是我们的专长
[05:58] – Yeah. You’re right. – Yeah. -是啊 你说得对 -嗯
[06:01] I can’t let this fester inside of me. 我不能一直纠结这件事
[06:03] You know, we got to go confront this guy and teach him 我们得去跟他当面对峙
[06:06] what happens when you try to take advantage of people. 让他知道占别人便宜的下场
[06:08] Exactly. Come on, man, let’s go do what it do 没错 走起 去做该做的事
[06:10] we’re gonna go down there and get Gemma’s phone back. 去把杰玛的手机拿回来
[06:12] Pick up another carton of chocolate milk. 然后再买一盒巧克力牛奶
[06:14] It was a rough night! 昨晚太难熬了
[06:26] Malcolm! What the hell? 马尔科姆 搞什么鬼
[06:29] Why is all your stuff in here? 你的东西怎么都在这里
[06:31] And where’s my box, man? 我的盒子呢
[06:34] Oh, yeah. What did I do with your tiny-ass box? 是啊 你的小盒子被我弄哪去了
[06:38] Yeah, that’s right. 是的 没错
[06:39] That’s right, it’s in your tiny-ass bedroom. 没错 就在你的小卧室里
[06:43] Okay, this isn’t over, Malcolm. 这事没完 马尔科姆
[06:45] I don’t know, Martin, 那可不一定 马丁
[06:47] it feels pretty over. 感觉已经完事了
[06:48] I’m warning you, man, I’m not gonna take this lying down. 我警告你 我不会善罢甘休的[躺下]
[06:51] Hey, good for you. 厉害啊
[06:52] But I am. 但我躺下了
[07:00] Okay. 好吧
[07:01] this is the spot where the guy said to meet. 这就是那个人说要见面的地方
[07:04] So, you know what you’re supposed to do, right? 你知道该怎么做 对吧
[07:06] Yes. First I make contact with the perp. 嗯 首先我和罪犯取得联系
[07:09] Then I get him to flash the product. 然后我让他展示产品
[07:11] And last but not least I signal for the bust 最后但同样重要的是 我在交易结束前
[07:13] before the score goes down. 发出逮捕信号
[07:16] Have you been watching Kindergarten Cop with Grover again? 你又和葛罗弗看《幼儿园特警》了吗
[07:18] Have you been watching Kindergarten Cop with Grover again? 你又和葛罗弗看《幼儿园特警》了吗
[07:20] Second-best Schwarzenegger movie after Jingle All the Way. 这是施瓦辛格第二棒的电影 仅次于《圣诞老豆》
[07:23] Look, I’m gonna hide around this corner. 听着 我躲在这个角落
[07:27] When I see you go for your wallet, 当我看到你掏钱包的时候
[07:28] that’s when I’m gonna run out. 我就跑出来
[07:30] I’m gonna scare the hell out the guy, 把那家伙吓个半死
[07:32] You grab the phone. 然后你拿手机
[07:33] Got it. It is go time on Operation Wrong Number. 明白 错误号码行动正式开始
[07:35] Got it. It is go time on Operation Wrong Number. 明白 错误号码行动正式开始
[07:39] Oh, come on, Calvin, you’re taking all the fun out of this. 拜托 卡尔文 别这么无趣嘛
[07:41] All right, now, Dave, 好了 戴夫
[08:02] Are you Dave? 你是戴夫吗
[08:04] Lot of Daves in this world. 世上有很多戴夫
[08:06] Might be one of ’em. 我可能是其中之一
[08:09] Come on, man, I don’t have all day. 拜托 我可没那么多时间
[08:10] I got to ref a soccer game in 20 minutes. 我20分钟后要去给足球比赛当裁判
[08:12] Oh, that’s a pretty ironic thing to do 一个触犯法律的人
[08:14] for someone who’s running afoul of the law. 还要去当裁判 也太讽刺了
[08:16] Look, man, you want the phone back, or what? 哥们 你还想不想要手机了
[08:19] Okay, all right, all right, all right. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[08:20] That’s all I need to see. 我看到手机了
[08:21] Now I’m going to reach into my pocket 现在我要把手伸进口袋
[08:23] and grab my wallet! 拿我的钱包
[08:24] What’s up, homie? 你好啊 哥们
[08:28] You trying to hustle my boy out of his phone? 你想抢我兄弟手机
[08:30] ‘Cause you about to get dropped like a call. 我这就让你像电话一样被撂倒
[08:32] Who-Who’s this guy? You said you were coming alone. 这家伙是谁 你说你是一个人来的
[08:34] Yeah, I lied. What are you gonna do about it, ref, 我撒谎了 怎么的 裁判
[08:37] give me a red card? 给我红牌吗
[08:38] You know what, you’re lucky 你知道吗 你很走运
[08:39] he don’t try to crush you like a can of grape soda! 他没有像碾葡萄汽水一样碾死你
[08:42] Why grape? 为什么是葡萄
[08:44] ‘Cause Black people like grape soda, that’s why! 因为黑人喜欢葡萄汽水
[08:47] Oh, my God. M-My chest. 天哪 我的胸口
[08:50] Yeah, forget about your chest. 别管你的胸了
[08:51] It’s your ass you need to worry about. 你该担心的是你的屁股
[08:54] I-I can’t feel my arm. 我胳膊没知觉了
[08:55] Calvin, I think he’s having a heart attack. 卡尔文 他好像心脏病发作了
[08:58] Oh, please. This guy’s a con artist. 得了吧 这家伙就是个骗子
[08:59] I’ll bet you a hundred bucks he’s faking it. 我跟你赌一百块 他是装的
[09:05] For the record, we never shook on it. 郑重声明 这个赌还没敲定啊
[09:15] This is terrible. 太可怕了
[09:16] I can’t believe we gave the guy a heart attack. 我们居然把他吓出心脏病了
[09:19] I know. I think I scared him too much. 是啊 可能是我太吓人了
[09:21] I rolled up on him at a five, 我教训他大概用了五成力
[09:23] but I forget that my five 但我忘了我的五成力
[09:25] is like other people’s 12. 对于别人来说就是十二成
[09:29] Uh, hey, sorry, 抱歉
[09:31] is he gonna be okay? 他没事吧
[09:32] And don’t be afraid to use medical terminology. 你可以使用医学术语
[09:35] My aunt is a chiropractor. 我姨妈是脊椎按摩师
[09:37] Well, we got him stabilized. 我们让他稳定下来了
[09:39] That means he’s stable. 说明他情况稳定
[09:41] I’m not an idiot, Dave. 我不是白痴 戴夫
[09:44] My uncle’s an orthodontist. 我叔叔是牙齿矫正医生
[09:47] Okay, so what’s next? 好吧 接下来怎么办
[09:49] We’re gonna take him to the hospital. 我们要送他去医院
[09:51] Uh, unless your uncle wants to check him for an overbite. 除非你叔叔想检查他有没有龅牙
[09:59] Well, it looks like they have this under control. 看来他们已经控制住了
[10:01] Let’s go. 走吧
[10:03] What do you mean, let’s go? 什么叫走吧
[10:04] We gave this guy a heart attack. 我们害他心脏病发作了
[10:05] We need to go to the hospital and make sure he’s okay. 我们得去医院 确保他没事啊
[10:08] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
[10:09] He’s a total stranger that tried to rip you off. 他是想骗你钱的陌生人
[10:11] Plus, you gave him mouth-to-mouth for ten minutes. 而且你给他做了十分钟人工呼吸
[10:14] Ten more seconds, and he would have owed you dinner. 再做十秒 他就得欠你一顿饭了
[10:19] Come on, Calvin, if we don’t go, it makes us just as bad as he is. 卡尔文 我们不去的话 就跟他一样糟糕了
[10:20] Come on, Calvin, if we don’t go, it makes us just as bad as he is. 卡尔文 我们不去的话 就跟他一样糟糕了
[10:22] Plus… 而且
[10:23] I didn’t get Gemma’s phone back. 我没拿回杰玛的手机
[10:25] Damn it! 该死
[10:27] All right, let’s go. 好 走吧
[10:28] But if ever I collapse like that around you, 但如果我像那样在你旁边倒下
[10:30] just let me die. 你就让我死吧
[10:42] Marty. What the hell did you do? 马蒂 你这是干嘛呢
[10:45] Well, I figured since you wouldn’t move your stuff out, 我想着既然你不肯搬东西
[10:47] I had to move my stuff in. 那我得把东西搬进来
[10:49] Like I said, I’m pushing back. 我说了 我要反击
[10:51] Well, if you don’t get your stuff out of my room, 如果你不把你的东西从我房间搬出去
[10:53] the only pushing is gonna be my foot up your ass. 我只能用脚踹你的屁股了
[10:59] Look, I told you, Malcolm, 我说了 马尔科姆
[11:01] we’re not at Mom and Dad’s anymore. 我们不在爸妈家了
[11:02] But if you touch me, I’m telling. 但如果你敢碰我 我就告诉爸妈
[11:06] Marty, we are not sharing a room, man! 马蒂 我们不能住一个房间
[11:08] Okay, then feel free to move to the other one. 好吧 那你去另一个房间吧
[11:10] Because I’m not going anywhere. 反正我哪也不去
[11:15] Well, neither am I. 我也不去
[11:28] What did you do to my bed? 你对我的床做了什么
[11:30] Well, man, I thought I’d give you a hand moving out, so… 我想帮你搬出去 所以
[11:33] I started with your bolts. 我就先卸了螺栓
[11:39] I know it was expensive, but this new phone is amazing. 我知道很贵 但这部新手机太棒了
[11:43] I wish I’d lost my old one a long time ago. 那部手机怎么不早点丢呢
[11:46] Yeah, girl, I accidentally lose mine 妹子 每次新手机出来
[11:49] every time the new model comes out. 我都会不小心丢手机
[11:52] Dave. 戴夫
[11:54] Dave, are you home? 戴夫 你在家吗
[11:55] I wonder where he is. 他人呢
[11:57] Well, maybe he went for a run. 也许他去跑步了
[11:59] You want to check and see if his skimpy 你去看看他的超短裤
[12:00] little short shorts are still here? 还在不在
[12:03] It wouldn’t matter if they were. 在也没用
[12:05] He’s going through a spandex phase. 他开始穿紧身衣了
[12:07] Wow, spandex? He’s got cojones. 紧身衣 他有睾丸啊
[12:11] And apparently he’s not afraid to show ’em. 看来他不害羞啊
[12:14] Okay, I’m gonna break this bad boy in and give Dave a call. 我要用这个新手机给戴夫打个电话
[12:16] Okay, I’m gonna break this bad boy in and give Dave a call. 我要用这个新手机给戴夫打个电话
[12:17] Wow, look how sleek that thing is. 瞧瞧 这玩意多光滑
[12:20] Time for me to accidentally drop you down a sewer grate. 是时候不小心把你扔进下水道了
[12:29] Calvin. 卡尔文
[12:31] There he is. 他在这里
[12:34] Sleeping like a baby. 睡得像个宝宝一样
[12:35] Yeah, a phone-snatching baby that you made out with. 是啊 和你亲嘴的抢手机宝宝
[12:41] Okay, look, I’ll stand guard. You get the phone. 我来放哨 你去拿手机
[12:43] But do it quietly so he doesn’t wake up. 但是小声点 别吵醒他
[12:45] Don’t worry, I’m gonna be as quiet as a mouse. 别担心 我会像老鼠一样安静的
[12:52] Starting now. 从现在开始
[12:57] – Did you find it? – Nope. -你找到了吗 -没有
[12:59] No phone, no pants, no underwear. 没手机 没裤子 没内裤
[13:01] Hey, check that plastic bag on the counter. 看看柜台上的塑料袋
[13:05] – Nurse is coming. – What? -护士来了 -什么
[13:06] Nur-Nurse is coming, nurse is coming. 护士来了 护士来了
[13:08] Nurse is coming. Nurse is here. 护士来了 护士来了
[13:12] I’m sorry, I didn’t know anyone was in here. 抱歉 我不知道这里有人
[13:14] Oh, it’s no problem. We were just visiting. 没关系 我们只是来看看他
[13:15] Oh, it’s no problem. We were just visiting. 没关系 我们只是来看看他
[13:16] Oh, that’s nice, but I’m afraid 挺好的 但是恐怕
[13:18] only immediate family members are allowed in the rooms. 只有直系亲属才能进来
[13:19] Oh, well that shouldn’t be a problem 那不是问题
[13:21] because, you know, we are his… 因为我们是他的
[13:24] …brothers. 兄弟
[13:28] The three of you are brothers? 你们三个是兄弟吗
[13:30] Yeah, that’s right. 是的 没错
[13:31] Don’t question our mama’s business. 别质疑我们老妈的能力
[13:35] Well, since you’re here, you should try talking to him. 既然你们来了 那就跟他聊聊天吧
[13:38] Yeah, but he’s asleep. 嗯 但他睡着了
[13:40] I know, but when someone goes through a trauma like this, 我知道 但当一个人经历这样的创伤
[13:44] hearing the voices and feeling the touch of loved ones 听到亲人的声音 感受亲人的触摸
[13:47] can really speed up recovery. 真的可以加速恢复
[13:49] Here, let me show you. 来 我教你
[13:52] Just… 就
[13:57] See? Doesn’t that feel nice? 瞧 感觉挺好吧
[14:00] Words can’t describe. 难以形容
[14:03] Okay, now you take the other one. 好 现在你握住另一只手
[14:05] Okay. Uh, sure. I guess it’s the least we could do 没问题 这是我们最起码的
[14:08] for our… our dear brother… 为了我们 我们亲爱的兄弟
[14:12] …Stan. 斯坦
[14:14] Now go ahead and talk to him. 和他聊聊吧
[14:17] Maybe share a nice memory 分享一段
[14:19] of the three of you doing something together when you were kids. 你们小时候一起度过的美好回忆
[14:21] of the three of you doing something together when you were kids. 你们小时候一起度过的美好回忆
[14:25] Okay. 好吧
[14:28] Let’s see… 我想想
[14:29] Gosh, there’s just so many to choose from. 天呐 选择太多了
[14:31] It’s gonna be tough, um… 挺很难
[14:32] Calvin, any suggestions? 卡尔文 有什么建议吗
[14:34] Nope. All you. 没有 靠你了
[14:37] Okay. 好吧
[14:40] Well, I guess, uh… 我想起来
[14:43] There was that one summer that we spent 有一年夏天
[14:44] out in the country with Grandma. 我们和奶奶在乡下
[14:48] Remember how we would… 还记得我们
[14:49] go down to the fishing hole all day 白天去钓鱼
[14:52] and catch fireflies all night 整晚抓萤火虫
[14:54] while Granny sat in a rocking chair 奶奶坐在草原上
[14:56] out on the porch of her little house… 她家小房子
[15:00] …on the prairie. 门口的摇椅上
[15:05] I don’t get it. I’ve called Dave five times, 怎么回事 我给戴夫打了五个电话
[15:07] and it keeps going to voice mail. 一直转到语音信箱
[15:09] You know, maybe can track him with Find My Friends. 你用”查找朋友”的应用来追踪他
[15:11] I do it with Calvin all the time. 我和卡尔文经常这样
[15:13] And that doesn’t bother him? 他不介意吗
[15:15] Not at all. 完全不会
[15:16] Well, mostly because he doesn’t know I do it. 主要是因为他不知道
[15:20] Okay, I see Grover’s at his sleepover. 葛罗弗在朋友家过夜
[15:22] And Dave is at… 戴夫在
[15:24] We’re gonna take him to the hospital. 我们要送他去医院
[15:26] What? 怎么了
[15:27] Wait a minute. 等等
[15:30] Calvin is there, too. 卡尔文也在
[15:31] Do you think they got into a car accident? 他们出车祸了吗
[15:34] – Oh, my God, we have to go. – Oh, my God. -天啊 我们去看看 -天哪
[15:37] Wait. You don’t think they went to confront the guy 等等 他们不会去找
[15:39] who took my phone, do you? 抢我手机的人对峙了吧
[15:41] They would have to be absolute idiots to do that, 除非他们是大白痴
[15:44] so yes. 所以肯定是的
[15:53] Hey, roomie. 室友
[15:55] you don’t mind if I do a… 你不介意我
[15:56] quick little workout before bed, do you? 睡前简单锻炼一下吧
[15:59] Oh, go for it, man. 来吧 伙计
[16:00] I already went for a run. 我运动过了
[16:01] It was a grocery run, 虽然只是去买了点东西
[16:02] but I used a handbasket instead of a cart. 但我用的是手篮而不是推车
[16:13] One. 一
[16:16] While you do that, 与此同时
[16:17] I’ll do my nightly check-in on one of our JPL projects 我每晚我睡觉之前 都会检查喷气推进实验室的
[16:20] before I hit the sack. 一个项目
[16:26] Yeah, we’ve been sending out signals, 是的 我们一直在发送信号
[16:28] looking for intelligent life in the universe. 寻找宇宙中的智慧生命
[16:29] Nothing’s come back in 60 years, 六十年来都没有消息
[16:31] but you never know if tonight’s the night. 但谁知道今晚有没有呢
[16:34] No problem. 没问题
[16:37] I’ll barely be able to hear that 我的口琴练习声音太大了
[16:39] over the sound of my harmonica practice. 根本听不到
[16:50] Oh, that’s great. 太好了
[16:51] Music always helps me sleep. 音乐能帮助我入睡
[16:52] But just to warn you, I’ve started sleepwalking. 但提醒你一下 我开始梦游了
[16:54] – Big deal. – In the nude. -多大点事 -裸体
[17:01] And as I carried you from that burning building… 当我把你从着火的大楼里抱出来时
[17:05] smoke filling my lungs, I… 我的肺里都是烟雾 我
[17:08] I swore to myself that I would never leave your side. 我发誓永远不会离开你
[17:18] It’s memories like that that remind you 正是这样的记忆会提醒你
[17:20] just how easy it is to take family for granted. 家人实在是太容易被忽视了
[17:23] Exactly. 没错
[17:24] In fact, I’m gonna go call my sister right now. 我现在就给我姐妹打个电话
[17:26] If I forgave my husband, I can forgive her, too. 既然我能原谅我丈夫 那我也能原谅她
[17:37] Okay, I know none of that was real, but, Calvin, 卡尔文 我知道那些都不是真的
[17:41] you are the best big brother that Stan or I could ever have. 但你是我和斯坦最好的兄弟
[17:45] Would you just get the damn phone, Dave? 你赶紧拿手机吧 戴夫
[17:49] – Got it. – Good. Let’s get out of here -拿到了 -很好 赶紧走
[17:50] before that nurse comes back and catches us… 不然要被那个护士抓包了
[17:54] Or our wives do. 或是我们的老婆
[17:56] What are you guys doing here? Are you okay? 你们怎么在这里 你没事吧
[17:58] Yeah, no, we’re-we’re fine. 没事 我们很好
[18:00] Then what is going on? 那到底是怎么回事
[18:02] And who is this guy? 这家伙是谁
[18:04] This is the guy who stole Gemma’s phone. 就是这个人拿了杰玛的手机
[18:06] And both of yours’ brother-in-law. 还是你们的夫兄
[18:10] That’s the guy who had my phone? 就是他拿了我的手机
[18:12] What did you do to him? 你对他做了什么
[18:14] Look, I accidentally gave him a heart attack. 我不小心让他心脏病发作了
[18:16] Sometimes I forget how strong my roll-up game is. 有时候我都忘了我有多吓人了
[18:21] Baby, what did you give him, like, a seven? 宝贝 你用了几成力 七成吗
[18:23] No, babe. A five. 不 宝贝 五成
[18:26] Damn it! 该死
[18:29] Dave, I can’t believe you did this. 戴夫 你怎么能这样
[18:31] You promised me that you wouldn’t. 你答应过我的
[18:33] I know, but it was driving me crazy. 我知道 但我快疯了
[18:35] Just couldn’t stand that he was taking advantage of us like that. 我受不了他这样勒索我们
[18:39] So what if he was taking advantage of us? 就算勒索了又如何呢
[18:41] That could have been you in that hospital bed right now. 躺在病床上的可能是你啊
[18:43] I know, Gemma, but I’m fine. 我知道 杰玛 但我没事
[18:45] But you might not have been. 但你可能会出事啊
[18:47] Did you even think about how that would affect Grover and me? 你有想过这会对我和葛罗弗造成什么影响吗
[18:49] And all over a stupid cell phone? 就为了一部破手机
[18:51] Okay, all right, all right, all right. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[18:53] Look, this is not all Dave’s fault. 这不全是戴夫的错
[18:55] I saw how upset he was, and I pushed him to do it. 我看到他很不爽 就让他这么做了
[18:57] Yeah, that feels right. 嗯 很像他
[19:01] No, Calvin. Look, Gemma’s right. 不 卡尔文 杰玛说得对
[19:05] I just got so caught up in the fact that what he did was wrong, 我一直在纠结他做的错事
[19:09] I ended up doing something even worse. 结果我做了更糟糕的事
[19:11] I’m so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[19:13] I’m just glad you’re okay. 你没事就好
[19:16] All right, come on, let’s get out of here. 好了 我们走吧
[19:18] I need to go wash my hand or possibly cut it off. 我得去洗个手 说不定要切除呢
[19:19] I need to go wash my hand or possibly cut it off. 我得去洗个手 说不定要切除呢
[19:21] What’s going on? Where am I? 怎么回事 我在哪儿
[19:23] Oh, my. 天呐
[19:25] Stan, you… you’re in the hospital. 斯坦 你 你在医院
[19:28] You had a minor heart attack, but you’re gonna be okay. 你只是轻微心脏病发作 没事的
[19:30] Good. Wait, I remember you. 那就好 等等 我记得你
[19:33] Y-You’re the guy whose phone I had. 我拿了你的手机
[19:35] And-and… and you’re the guy who scared the hell out of me. 然后你 你把我吓坏了
[19:37] And-and… and you’re the guy who scared the hell out of me. 然后你 你把我吓坏了
[19:39] Oh, oh, but don’t forget, 别忘了
[19:40] I’m also the one that saved you from that fire. 也是我把你从大火中救出来的
[19:43] I know why you’re here– to-to finish the job. Help! 我知道你来这是想完成任务 救命啊
[19:46] – Okay, everyone, time to go. – Somebody, help! -各位 该走了 -来人啊 救命
[19:49] You know what? And shame on you for stealing my wife’s phone. 偷我老婆的手机太可耻了
[19:52] And you wonder why I was Mom’s favorite. 你还好意思纳闷为什么妈妈最喜欢我
[20:00] Oh, come here! 过来
[20:02] Now, don’t ask for something you can’t handle. 少来 我怕你受不了
[20:04] You know I can handle it. 你知道我可以的
[20:07] Hey, Marty? Marty, wake up. 马蒂 马蒂 醒醒
[20:10] What? 怎么了
[20:11] – A tiger! – Do you hear that? -一只老虎 -你听到了吗
[20:14] Yeah. Sounds like Mom and Dad. 嗯 听声音像爸妈
[20:18] – So excited? – Don’t think I won’t… -激动吗 -别以为我不会
[20:21] Oh, this-this bedroom is just down from their window. 这间卧室就在他们窗外
[20:28] Oh, no. No, that’s good, that’s good. 不 不 这样挺好的 挺好的
[20:30] Come on, baby, don’t tease me. 拜托 宝贝 别取笑我
[20:32] Get over here, my big, strong, intimidating man. 过来 强壮威武的大块头
[20:35] Okay, but if you’re impressed by my five, 好吧 但是我五成力你就不行了
[20:38] wait ’till you see my ten. 等会让你看看我的十成力
[20:43] You know what? That’s it. 我受不了了
[20:45] – This bedroom is all yours! – No! -这间卧室归你了 -不
[20:46] – No! No, I’m the little brother. – No, you win! You win! -不行 我是弟弟 -不 你赢了
[20:49] You stay out of my way! 别挡我的路
[20:54] My ears are bleeding! 辣耳朵
东邻西舍

文章导航

Previous Post: 东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号