时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Yes! | 棒 |
[00:05] | Let’s go, Trojans! | 冲啊 特洛伊队 |
[00:07] | Close this game out, man. Step on their throats! | 终结比赛吧 打他们个落花流水 |
[00:12] | Wow, Dad. | 爸 |
[00:13] | You seem more excited about this than I am, | 你好像比我还入戏 |
[00:15] | and I’m the one who went to USC. | 我才是南加大的学生 |
[00:17] | I’m the one who paid for it. | 学费是我交的 |
[00:21] | Daddy, I had a full scholarship. | 爸 我有全额奖学金 |
[00:23] | Oh, yeah? Well, who paid for your a cappella group uniform? | 是吗 谁给你买的合唱团队服 |
[00:27] | Hey, check this out. | 瞧这个 |
[00:28] | Western Michigan pulled off the upset in the other game. | 西密歇根在另一场比赛中爆冷门 |
[00:31] | If we win, | 如果我们赢了 |
[00:31] | we’ll play Dave’s team in the Sweet Sixteen. | 就要和戴夫的球队在十六强中交锋 |
[00:33] | Oh, Lord. | 我的上帝 |
[00:34] | I know you tell us to love thy neighbor, | 我明白您感化我们要邻里和睦 |
[00:36] | but just let us win this game so I can crush Dave instead. | 但请让我们赢 杀戴夫个片甲不留 |
[00:41] | Calvin, for the last time, | 卡尔文 最后说一次 |
[00:43] | stop asking for God to crush people. | 别再祈祷上帝帮你杀人了 |
[00:45] | Three, two, one, yeah! | 三 二 一 |
[00:58] | What the hell is that? | 什么情况 |
[01:10] | Fight, Broncos, fight! | 冲啊 野马队 冲啊 |
[01:12] | Fight with all your might! | 竭尽全力 |
[01:13] | Western, win this game! | 西密大 必胜 |
[01:16] | Okay, Marty, go ahead. Hit him with the USC fight song. | 马蒂 用南加大战歌击溃他 |
[01:20] | Okay… I don’t know it. | 好的 我不会唱 |
[01:23] | Then what did you sing in that corny a cappella group? | 你在那土老帽合唱团都唱了什么 |
[01:26] | Oh, it was mostly ballads. | 主要是民谣 |
[01:27] | A few up-tempo chart-toppers. | 和一些快节奏的榜首歌曲 |
[01:28] | You want me to hit him with some Adele? | 要我用阿黛尔的歌虐他吗 |
[01:30] | How about something from Pitch Perfect? | 要不来几首《完美音调》里面的 |
[01:32] | Five, six, seven, eight… | 五 六 七 八 |
[01:34] | Hey, guys. Sorry. | 抱歉 各位 |
[01:36] | Couldn’t see you behind my giant flag. | 在我的大旗后面看不见你们 |
[01:39] | Congrats on the big win, Dave. | 祝贺大胜 戴夫 |
[01:40] | Yeah, and condolences in advance on us crushing you. | 是的 也对即将惨败于我们示以同情 |
[01:43] | I don’t know, Pop. | 这不一定 老爹 |
[01:44] | Western Michigan has been this year’s Cinderella story. | 西密歇根今年简直就是灰姑娘逆袭 |
[01:46] | Ooh, that’s right. And just you watch, Calvin. My foot… | 没错 你们看 卡尔文 我的脚 |
[01:50] | is gonna fit perfectly in that glass slipper. | 将完美契合水晶鞋 |
[01:57] | You know, I love when Dave comes around. | 我最喜欢跟戴夫聊天了 |
[01:59] | ‘Cause he makes me feel so manly. | 因为他让我觉得自己一点不娘 |
[02:02] | Really? Five, six, seven, eight? | 真的吗 五 六 七 八 |
[02:16] | Hey, babe, where are the boys? | 宝贝 孩子们去哪了 |
[02:18] | Oh, they’re at the gym. They’ll be back soon. | 他们在健身房 很快就回来 |
[02:19] | – Oh, great. – Really? | -太棒了 -真的吗 |
[02:22] | You’re usually happy when they’re leaving the house. | 通常他们走的时候你才开心 |
[02:25] | Well, usually, I don’t have tickets for us | 通常 我也没有票带大家 |
[02:28] | to see USC play in the Sweet Sixteen. | 去看南加大的十六强比赛 |
[02:32] | I even got one for Dave. | 我还给戴夫搞了一张 |
[02:34] | That’s so nice. | 真是体贴 |
[02:35] | Yeah, I want to see the look on his face | 我想看他的梦想被我们践踏的时候 |
[02:37] | when we stomp his dreams. | 脸上什么表情 |
[02:40] | Well, how did you get the tickets? | 你怎么搞到票的 |
[02:41] | I thought you said the game was sold out? | 我记得你说票卖光了 |
[02:43] | Oh, it is. | 的确 |
[02:44] | But since it was in town, you know, | 但在这座镇上 你懂的 |
[02:47] | I pulled a few strings, called the right people, | 我动用了一些关系 找对人 |
[02:49] | used my connections… | 利用我的人脉 |
[02:50] | You bought them off Craigslist, didn’t you? | 你在分类广告网站买的吧 |
[02:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:54] | And they’re pretty good, too, babe, look at them. | 不过位置很不错 亲爱的 看 |
[02:56] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[02:57] | Upper level, row double X. | 上层 场外座位 |
[03:01] | Isn’t that the nosebleed section? | 那不就是最差的座吗 |
[03:03] | Some people call it that. | 是有人这么说 |
[03:06] | I prefer the term “top view.” | 我更喜欢说是”上座” |
[03:08] | Plus, after the game, | 而且比赛结束后 |
[03:09] | by the time you climb down all those stairs, | 等你下完所有台阶 |
[03:11] | there’s no more traffic. | 就一点都不堵了 |
[03:14] | Well, that’s very generous of you, baby. | 你可真周到 宝贝 |
[03:16] | Well, you know, every now and then I like | 自始至终我都想 |
[03:19] | to remind people who’s “the man.” | 向大家展示我才是真男人 |
[03:22] | Well, baby, you don’t have to remind me | 宝贝 你不用向我展示 |
[03:24] | who the man is, ’cause I… | 谁是真男人 因为我… |
[03:26] | Ooh, that’s them. | 他们回来了 |
[03:30] | Hey, boys. Have a seat. | 孩子们 坐 |
[03:32] | I got some unbelievable news. | 我有惊天消息 |
[03:34] | Hang on a second, Pop. | 等一下 老爹 |
[03:38] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, perfect timing. | -朋友们 -巧了 |
[03:40] | Now I can tell all three of you guys… | 现在正好凑齐全员宣布 |
[03:41] | I got us all tickets to the game! | 我给大家搞到了票 |
[03:43] | – What? – Shut up! | -什么 -不会吧 |
[03:45] | Well, hold on. I got us all… | 等一下 我也搞到了 |
[03:46] | Third row! | 第三排 |
[03:47] | Third row? | 第三排 |
[03:50] | Dave, these tickets are expensive as hell. | 戴夫 这种票可是贵的要死啊 |
[03:51] | No. They’re weren’t. I got connections. | 不会 不贵 我认识人 |
[03:53] | I got them for free. | 这些票是免费的 |
[03:54] | Dave, you are the man! | 戴夫 你是真男人 |
[03:56] | Yeah, I wouldn’t say the man; | 我是不会这么叫的 |
[03:58] | I mean, he’s barely a man. | 他都算不上个男人 |
[04:01] | Are you kidding me? | 你在搞笑吗 |
[04:02] | These seats are practically on the floor. | 这些座位几乎就在场边了 |
[04:04] | But think about all the traffic when you’re leaving. | 但是想想离场的时候会有多拥挤 |
[04:08] | Wait, why are there five tickets? | 等等 为什么会有五张票 |
[04:09] | Well, ’cause my best friend from Kalamazoo is coming with us. | 因为我在卡拉祖玛的好朋友也和我们一起去 |
[04:12] | Wait, so we’re actually gonna meet someone | 等下 我们真的会见到你们 |
[04:14] | from your infamous “Zoo Crew” | 邪恶”动物帮”的成员了 |
[04:15] | “Zoo Crew!” | “动物帮” |
[04:18] | Right, so who are we meeting? | 那我们会见到谁 |
[04:19] | Well, since two out of three of them are named Logan, | 既然三个人中有两个都叫洛根 |
[04:21] | I’m-a go with that. | 我猜就是他 |
[04:23] | Yep, Logan #2. The Deuce. | 是的 洛根二号 老二 |
[04:27] | And if you think I’m cool, | 如果你觉得我还不错的话 |
[04:28] | this guy is gonna knock your socks off. | 这个家伙会让你们大跌眼镜 |
[04:31] | I’m pretty sure my socks are safe. | 我眼镜肯定掉不下来 |
[04:37] | Hey, Pop, is Dave back from the airport yet with the Deuce? | 老爹 戴夫和老二从机场回来了吗 |
[04:40] | You kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[04:42] | Knowing Dave, they’re probably still hugging at baggage claim. | 你了解戴夫 他们肯定还在行李区拥抱呢 |
[04:47] | Why are you hating on Dave? | 你为什么这么不待见他 |
[04:48] | Yeah, man, he gave us free tickets to the game. | 是啊 咱们的免费球票还是他给的呢 |
[04:50] | Trust me, son. Nothing in life is free. | 儿子 相信我 天下没有免费的午餐 |
[04:53] | Everything comes with a catch. | 任何事情都有代价的 |
[04:54] | And this catch’s name is Logan #2. | 这回的代价就是洛根二号 |
[04:58] | Come on, you don’t even know the guy. | 拜托 你根本都不了解这个人 |
[05:00] | – Oh, I know him, all right. – How? | -我当然了解 -你怎么知道 |
[05:02] | Because I know Dave. | 因为我了解戴夫 |
[05:04] | And dorks of a feather flock together. | “傻雕”总是和”傻雕”混在一起 |
[05:07] | So before y’all go around calling him “the man,” | 在你们叫他”真男人”之前 |
[05:10] | just remember that his best friend is not even | 别忘了他的好朋友都还算不上是 |
[05:13] | his main Logan. | 真正的洛根 |
[05:14] | It’s his side Logan. | 只是洛根的附属 |
[05:20] | Oh, good. You guys are out here. I want you to meet Logan #2. | 太好了 你们都在 你们见下洛根二号吧 |
[05:23] | Anybody got a broken computer? | 谁的电脑坏了 |
[05:24] | Because here comes the Geek Squad. | “极客军团”到了 |
[05:30] | Whoa, is it me, or is Logan #2, like, a solid eight? | 是我看错了 还是洛根二号有八分 |
[05:36] | Whatever. I don’t see it. | 随便吧 我没觉得 |
[05:38] | Guys, Logan #2. | 各位 洛根二号 |
[05:40] | Logan #2, Malcolm, Marty, Calvin. | 洛根二号 马尔科姆 马蒂 卡尔文 |
[05:42] | Man, you guys look just like I pictured you. | 你们看起来跟我想像的一模一样 |
[05:45] | Probably ’cause Dave sends me a lot of pictures of you. | 可能是因为戴夫给我发了很多照片 |
[05:49] | Yeah, our picture of you was a little, uh… | 我们在照片中看到的你 |
[05:51] | blurry. | 有些模糊 |
[05:52] | Yeah, my dad thought you worked for the Geek Squad. | 我爸爸以为你在极客军团工作 |
[05:55] | I wish I was that smart. | 我倒是希望我有那么聪明 |
[05:57] | I’m just a SWAT team captain. | 我只是个特警队长 |
[06:00] | Okay, I see it a little bit. | 好吧 好像有点帅 |
[06:08] | Dave, these seats are incredible! | 戴夫 这些座位太棒了 |
[06:10] | Aren’t they, Dad? | 是不是 老爸 |
[06:11] | Yeah, if you like sitting with the enemy. | 是啊 要是你喜欢和敌人坐一起的话 |
[06:15] | I kind of prefer being up higher. | 我倒是有点更倾向上面的位置 |
[06:16] | That way, you can see all the action. | 那样就能看到整个比赛了 |
[06:18] | Down here, I’m gonna get whiplash. | 在这里 会扭到脖子 |
[06:33] | So we booing now? | 现在就要开嘘了吗 |
[06:35] | We booing? All right, well, bring it. | 开嘘吗 那好 放马过来 |
[06:38] | I can boo with the best of them. | 我比谁都会嘘 |
[06:44] | Hey, man, come on. Show some school spirit. | 伙计们 校风呢 |
[06:46] | Stand up and boo with your father. | 站起来 和你老爸一块嘘 |
[06:49] | We don’t know you, mister. | 先生 我们不认识你 |
[06:52] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Broncos! | 停下 停下 野马队 |
[06:57] | We’re Western Michigan, okay? We’re better than this. | 我们是西密歇根的 不能这么差劲 |
[07:00] | Let’s not forget who won the NCAA award | 别忘了去年国家大学体育协会的 |
[07:02] | for sportsmanship last year. | 体育精神奖是谁赢了 |
[07:04] | That’s right. It was us. | 对了 是我们 |
[07:06] | Now let’s just be glad we’re all here together. | 我们要为大家能聚在一起感到高兴 |
[07:09] | Exactly. | 说得好 |
[07:10] | So let’s show these guys our Bronco spirit | 我们让这些兄弟们感受下野马队的精神 |
[07:13] | and turn those “boos” into “whoos.” | 把嘘声变成欢呼声吧 |
[07:16] | Whoo! | 欢呼吧 |
[07:21] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是什么情况 |
[07:24] | We’re “whooing,” Dad. It’s fun! | 我们在欢呼 老爸 很有趣 |
[07:33] | Thanks for having me over while the guys are at the game. | 谢谢你邀请我来 小伙子们都去看比赛了 |
[07:36] | I felt so left out that they didn’t invite me. | 他们没带我去 我感觉被冷落了 |
[07:38] | – Really? – Ha! No. | -真的吗 -完全没有 |
[07:42] | Thank God. Me, too. | 谢天谢地 我也没有 |
[07:44] | Wait. Grover, | 等等 葛罗弗 |
[07:45] | why did you put an iPad on your vision board? | 你为什么把iPad放到愿望板上了 |
[07:47] | You already have one. | 你已经有了 |
[07:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:49] | But I wish I was playing with that instead of doing this. | 但是我希望可以玩iPad 而不是做这个 |
[07:54] | Come on, Grover. | 别这样 葛罗弗 |
[07:55] | These are a great way to visualize your goals. | 这些能让你的目标形象化 |
[07:58] | Yeah. Like, here I have a sailboat | 没错 我贴了一艘帆船 |
[08:00] | because I’d like to travel. | 因为我想去旅行 |
[08:02] | And here’s someone doing yoga, | 还贴了一个做瑜伽的人 |
[08:03] | because I’d like to feel more inner peace. | 因为我想感受内心的平静 |
[08:05] | What’s the eagle for? | 这只老鹰代表什么 |
[08:07] | Oh, I’ve just always wanted a pet eagle. | 我一直都想养只鹰 |
[08:11] | Okay, let’s see what’s on your board. | 让我看看你的板子上有什么 |
[08:13] | Ooh, musical notes? | 音符 |
[08:14] | Yeah, you know, back in the day, I used to sing a little. | 想当年 我唱过歌 |
[08:18] | I kind of miss it. | 挺怀念的 |
[08:18] | Wh-Where? Like in church? | 在哪 教堂里吗 |
[08:20] | No. No, in a girl group. | 不 在一个女子团体里 |
[08:22] | In fact, the church kicked us out when they heard our name– | 其实教堂听到我们的团名后就赶我们走了 |
[08:27] | Femme Nasty. | 下流女人 |
[08:30] | Feme Nasty? | 下流女人 |
[08:32] | That’s just how Pastor Floyd said it when he found out. | 弗洛伊德牧师听说后也是这个反应 |
[08:36] | Can I find any of your songs online? | 我能在网上找到你的歌吗 |
[08:39] | No. We just did a demo. | 找不到了 我们只做了一个样带 |
[08:40] | – After that, we broke up. – Oh, how come? | -做完后 我们就解散了 -为什么 |
[08:43] | Well, none of us could agree that I was the most talented. | 她们都不认同我是团里最有才华的 |
[08:48] | I have to hear these songs. | 我一定得听听 |
[08:50] | No. It was so long ago. I’d be embarrassed. | 算了 过去这么久了 我会很难为情的 |
[08:52] | Okay, if you don’t feel comfortable… | 好吧 如果那让你不舒服的话… |
[08:53] | Okay, fine. I’ll go get it! Stop being so pushy! | 行行 我去拿 别这么逼我了 |
[08:59] | – Oh, steal! – Here we go! | -抢断 -快追 |
[09:00] | Fast break! Alley-oop! | 快攻 空接 |
[09:02] | Rejected! | 盖帽 |
[09:03] | Get that junk out of here! | 干掉那个废物 |
[09:07] | Uh-oh, must be midnight, | 一定是到午夜了 |
[09:10] | because Cinderella just turned back into a pumpkin! | 因为灰姑娘刚变回了南瓜 |
[09:15] | Dave, I can’t get over these seats, man. | 戴夫 我还是很想知道座位是怎么来的 |
[09:17] | What kind of connections do you have? | 你认识什么人 |
[09:19] | – Well, he didn’t tell you? – Oh, let me guess. | -他没告诉你吗 -让我猜猜 |
[09:22] | You were a cheerleader? | 你是啦啦队员吗 |
[09:24] | Ah, so he did tell you. | 他跟你说了啊 |
[09:26] | Wait. Seriously? | 等下 真的假的 |
[09:29] | Before you start, just know male cheerleaders happen | 先声明一下 男啦啦队员正好是 |
[09:32] | to be the backbone of the collegiate spirit community. | 大学生精神群体的主心骨 |
[09:37] | I don’t even care if we lose this game. | 我们输了比赛也没关系 |
[09:39] | This has become the best day of my life. | 我这辈子从来没这么开心过 |
[09:42] | All right, laugh all you want, Calvin, | 随你怎么笑 卡尔文 |
[09:44] | but Dave was a hell of an athlete. | 但戴夫是个货真价实的运动员 |
[09:46] | You should have seen how high they used to throw him. | 你应该看看他们以前把他抛到多高 |
[09:52] | And you two thought Dave was the man. | 你们俩还觉得戴夫是真男人 |
[09:57] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[09:58] | during this timeout, we would like to recognize | 在比赛暂停之际 我们想有请 |
[10:01] | the men and women who have served our country. | 在座服过役的人们 |
[10:03] | Will all service members please rise? | 请所有服役人员起立 |
[10:10] | Bad time for a bathroom break, Dave. | 现在不是上厕所的好时机 戴夫 |
[10:12] | They’re gonna think you’re a veteran. | 他们会觉得你是退伍军人 |
[10:15] | Sit. Sit down. | 坐 坐下 |
[10:17] | Sit your ass down. | 快给我坐下 |
[10:19] | – Sit… – Whoa, whoa. What are you talking about? | -坐… -你在说什么呢 |
[10:21] | Dave is a veteran. | 戴夫是退伍军人 |
[10:23] | What? | 什么 |
[10:24] | Yeah, he was in the National Guard. | 他是国民警卫队的 |
[10:25] | He did a tour in Iraq. | 他还去过伊拉克 |
[10:37] | Dad… was wrong. | 老爹搞错了 |
[10:39] | Dad was so wrong. I said, | 老爹糗大了 跟我说 |
[10:40] | D-A-D-D-Y. You don’t really know that guy. | 老 爹 你根本不了解那个人 |
[10:46] | Everybody! | 大家一起来 |
[10:55] | Hey, Dave, Dave, I cannot believe | 戴夫 戴夫 不敢相信 |
[10:57] | you were in the military, man. | 你参过军 |
[10:58] | What did you do there? | 你是做什么的 |
[11:00] | Ah, you know, it was no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[11:01] | I was a liaison between troops and Iraqi civilians. | 我是军队和伊拉克平民的联络员 |
[11:04] | – Kind of like a war zone conflict negotiator. – What | -就像是战区冲突调解员 -什么 |
[11:06] | No big deal? Dave, show them the video | 没什么大不了的 戴夫 给他们看看 |
[11:09] | of you and all the warlords singing “We Are the World.” | 你和那些军阀唱《天下一家》的视频 |
[11:12] | Hey, you were right, Dad. | 你说得对 老爸 |
[11:13] | Turns out Dave isn’t “the man.” | 原来戴夫不是”真男人” |
[11:15] | He’s more like Captain America. | 他更像是美国队长 |
[11:17] | Hey, Dave, Dave, Dave, | 戴夫 戴夫 |
[11:18] | so-so what was it like for you coming home? | 那你回家后是什么感觉 |
[11:21] | You know, it was mostly okay. | 都还好 |
[11:22] | Some parts were a little rough. | 也有难熬的时候 |
[11:24] | I’ll tell you what was rough. | 我来告诉你什么时候难熬 |
[11:25] | Trying to get women to pay attention to you | 这家伙在的时候 |
[11:27] | when this guy was around. | 想让妹子注意到自己可太难了 |
[11:29] | Wait, what? Dave was a ladies’ man? | 等下 什么 戴夫很讨女人喜欢 |
[11:32] | Dude, if Logan is an eight, that means Dave is a ten. | 伙计 如果洛根有八分 戴夫就有十分 |
[11:35] | – Solid ten. – Solid. | -稳稳的十分 -稳 |
[11:36] | Would you two stop rating guys on how sexy they are? | 你们俩能不要再给别人的帅气程度打分了吗 |
[11:43] | Wow, Dad, uh, you seem kind of upset. | 爸 你有点不开心啊 |
[11:45] | Yeah, I think it’s ’cause Dave is threatening his masculinity. | 我觉得是因为戴夫威胁到了他的男子气概 |
[11:49] | Very funny, coming from a couple of fives. | 你们两个五分说出来可真可笑 |
[11:53] | Fives? | 五分 |
[11:54] | Yeah, I know how to play this game, too. | 对 我也会玩 |
[12:00] | All right, not a good time, horse. | 现在不合适 马 |
[12:05] | I said leave me alone. | 我说别烦我 |
[12:07] | Ooh, Calvin, Buster’s got his sights on you. | 卡尔文 野马小子盯上你了 |
[12:10] | Yeah, Calvin, you’re buckin’ with the wrong Bronco. | 卡尔文 你惹了不该惹的野马 |
[12:13] | Well, he’s buckin’ with the wrong Butler. | 是他惹了不该惹的巴特勒 |
[12:16] | What’s up, man? | 干什么 伙计 |
[12:19] | Oh, you want a piece of me, old punk-ass Mr. Ed? | 想让我给你点颜色瞧瞧吗 老马艾德 |
[12:22] | Whoa, whoa. Dad, Dad. | 爸 爸 |
[12:23] | No no no. | 不不不 |
[12:27] | Yeah, that’s what I thought! | 谅你也不敢 |
[12:30] | Who the man now, huh? | 现在谁是真男人 |
[12:32] | Well, I mean, unless there’s a warlord in that costume, | 除非那身服装里面是个军阀 |
[12:35] | I’m sticking with Dave. | 我坚决选戴夫 |
[12:38] | You just became a four. | 你刚刚降到四分了 |
[12:44] | Sorry, it took me a while to find a boom box | 抱歉 我花了点时间才找到 |
[12:47] | that would play the tape. | 能播放磁带的录音机 |
[12:49] | What’s a boom box? | 录音机是什么 |
[12:51] | Oh, well, it’s what we used to listen to music on | 就是以前还没有CD机的时候 |
[12:55] | before there were CD players. | 我们用来听音乐的东西 |
[12:56] | What’s a CD player? | CD机是什么 |
[12:59] | Well, Grover, you need to get yourself an encyclopedia. | 葛罗弗 你需要买套百科全书了 |
[13:02] | What’s an encyclopedia? | 百科全书是什么 |
[13:03] | Boy, just google it! | 小子 谷歌一下 |
[13:07] | “Femme Nasty– ‘You Think You Slick.'” | 下流女人《你觉得你够狡猾》 |
[13:11] | Oh, my God, look at how sexy you are. | 天啊 瞧你多性感 |
[13:13] | Yeah. Pastor Floyd thought so, too. | 弗洛伊德牧师也这么觉得 |
[13:15] | After he kicked me out of the congregation, | 他把我踢出教会后 |
[13:17] | he offered to buy me a condo. | 提出想给我买公寓 |
[13:20] | Okay, so… | 好了 |
[13:22] | I’m a little rusty, but let’s try this out. | 我有点生疏了 不过我们试一下 |
[13:33] | ♪You think you slick?♪ | ♪你觉得你够狡猾♪ |
[13:35] | ♪I know your game♪ | ♪我清楚你的把戏♪ |
[13:38] | ♪You think you slick?♪ | ♪你觉得你够狡猾♪ |
[13:39] | ♪I know her name♪ | ♪我知道她的名字♪ |
[13:42] | ♪You think you slick?♪ | ♪你觉得你够狡猾♪ |
[13:44] | ♪You should be ashamed♪ | ♪你应该感到羞耻♪ |
[13:47] | ♪You think you slick?♪ | ♪你觉得你够狡猾♪ |
[13:49] | ♪It’s all the same, baby.♪ | ♪全都一个样 宝贝♪ |
[13:56] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[13:58] | Oh, my God, that was so cool. | 天啊 太棒了 |
[14:01] | You have to start singing again. | 你应该继续唱歌啊 |
[14:03] | Oh, you know, maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[14:05] | You should do it with her, Mom. | 你应该和她一起唱 妈妈 |
[14:06] | You love to sing. | 你喜欢唱歌 |
[14:09] | Yeah, but that was in a choral group. | 但我以前是合唱团的 |
[14:11] | Oh, come on, Gemma, singing is singing. | 拜托 杰玛 都是唱歌嘛 |
[14:14] | Just-just give it a shot. | 来试一下 |
[14:15] | – Okay. – All right, here we go. | -好吧 -开始 |
[14:22] | ♪You think you slick?♪ | ♪你觉得你够狡猾♪ |
[14:24] | ♪I know your game♪ | ♪我清楚你的把戏♪ |
[14:27] | ♪You think you slick?♪ | ♪你觉得你够狡猾♪ |
[14:28] | ♪I know her name♪ | ♪我知道她的名字♪ |
[14:31] | ♪You think you slick?♪ | ♪你觉得你够狡猾♪ |
[14:38] | Maybe we should work on getting you that eagle. | 我们还是帮你找只鹰养吧 |
[14:46] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[14:48] | All right, Dave, we’re on an 8-0 run. | 戴夫 我们打了个8比0 |
[14:50] | We got to keep up the momentum. | 我们得稳住 |
[14:51] | All right, I got this, I got this. | 交给我 交给我 |
[14:52] | All right, Broncos, here we go! | 野马队球迷 一起来 |
[14:53] | – Give me a “B.” – B! | -给我”野” -野 |
[14:55] | You got your “B,” you got your “B.” | 有”野”了 有”野”了 |
[14:57] | – Give me an “R.” – R! | -给我”马” -马 |
[14:59] | You got your “R,” you got your “R.” | 有”马”了 有”马”了 |
[15:01] | – Give me an “O.” – O! | -给我”队” -队 |
[15:03] | You got your “O,” you got your “O.” | 有”队”了 有”队”了 |
[15:04] | What the hell are you doing? You two sit your asses down. | 你们在干什么 给我坐下 |
[15:10] | Dude, T-shirt cannon! | T恤炮 |
[15:12] | Ooh, Buster! | 野马小子 |
[15:13] | Buster! Buster, over here! | 野马小子 这边 |
[15:15] | Here we go, right here. | 来吧 这边 |
[15:16] | Buster– | 野马小子 |
[15:20] | You know what, Buster? I’m about to bust your ass. | 野马小子 我要踢爆你的马屁股 |
[15:23] | – Pop, Pop. – Dad, no, no, Dad, Dad… | -老爹 老爹 -爸 别别 爸 |
[15:25] | Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[15:31] | What happened to the rest of the group? | 乐团其他人怎么样了 |
[15:32] | I don’t know, we just kind of lost touch. | 不知道 我们没有联系了 |
[15:34] | The last I heard, Janice moved to Nebraska, | 我听说贾妮丝搬到内布拉斯加了 |
[15:36] | and Nicki married Pastor Floyd. | 妮基和弗洛伊德牧师结婚了 |
[15:40] | Well, you don’t need them. You’re amazing. | 你不需要她们 你太棒了 |
[15:43] | You could totally go solo. | 你可以单飞啊 |
[15:44] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[15:45] | You know, there’s nothing sadder | 没有比过气后 |
[15:47] | than somebody past their prime | 还想重温辉煌 |
[15:48] | trying to relive their glory days. | 更可悲的事了 |
[15:50] | There is nothing about you that is past your prime. | 你还是风韵犹存啊 |
[15:55] | I just don’t want to do anything that | 我只是不想做出 |
[15:56] | would embarrass my family. | 会让家人难堪的事 |
[15:59] | Look. | 看 |
[16:00] | Dad and Mr. Calvin are on TV. | 爸爸和卡尔文先生上电视了 |
[16:09] | You get back. | 你回来 |
[16:12] | Oh, I’m definitely gonna start singing again. | 我必须得继续唱歌了 |
[16:22] | Listen to that. | 听听 |
[16:23] | There’s a great game going on, and we’re locked in here. | 那么精彩的比赛 我们却被锁在这里看不到 |
[16:28] | Nobody asked you to help me, Dave. | 我没让你帮我啊 戴夫 |
[16:30] | I know how to fight a horse. | 我知道怎么跟马打架 |
[16:33] | Calvin, I wasn’t helping you. | 卡尔文 我没帮你 |
[16:34] | You grabbed my ankles and were swinging me around. | 是你抓住我的脚踝 把我挥来挥去的 |
[16:39] | Well, you seemed fine with it. | 你也没反对啊 |
[16:41] | When you landed, you jumped up and clapped. | 你下来后还跳起来拍手呢 |
[16:44] | That was muscle memory. | 那是肌肉记忆 |
[16:48] | What is your problem, Calvin? | 你怎么了 卡尔文 |
[16:50] | You have been angry with me all day. | 你整天都在生我的气 |
[16:52] | You know what, I’ll tell you what my problem is. | 你知道吗 我告诉你吧 |
[16:55] | I don’t know who the hell you are. | 我不知道你到底是谁 |
[16:58] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:00] | You move in, and you’re this corny doofus | 你一搬来 就跟个蠢屌丝一样 |
[17:03] | that won’t leave me alone. | 天天缠着我 |
[17:05] | Then, out of nowhere, suddenly you’re the man. | 然后突然间 你就变成真男人了 |
[17:09] | Calvin, what are you talking about? | 卡尔文 你在说什么啊 |
[17:11] | I mean, you got us these amazing free tickets. | 你让我们免费看比赛 |
[17:14] | Your best friend is a SWAT superhero. | 你最好的朋友是超级英雄特警 |
[17:16] | And to top it all off, | 除此之外 |
[17:18] | you’re a war veteran. | 你还是退伍军人 |
[17:21] | I mean, the only thing about this day | 相比之下 我今天最能接受的 |
[17:23] | that makes sense is that you were a cheerleader. | 反而是你当过啦啦队员 |
[17:29] | So you’re blaming me because you didn’t know me | 所以你怪我是因为 |
[17:31] | – as well as you thought? – Yes. | -你没那么了解我 -对 |
[17:33] | How is that my fault? | 这是我的错吗 |
[17:35] | Because those are the kind of things | 因为这些事 |
[17:36] | that you’re supposed to tell a friend. | 是你该跟朋友分享的啊 |
[17:38] | Calvin… | 加尔文… |
[17:48] | Did you just call me a friend? | 你刚才叫我朋友了 |
[17:50] | No. | 没有 |
[17:51] | I mean, I don’t know. I mean… | 我不知道 我是说… |
[17:53] | prison does crazy things to a man. | 人一进监狱就开始犯糊涂 |
[17:59] | You did. You just called me a friend. | 你叫了 你刚才叫我朋友了 |
[18:01] | And that’s the first time you’ve called me the F-word. | 这是你第一次跟我说F开头的词 |
[18:04] | Trust me, Dave, not even close. | 相信我 戴夫 差远了 |
[18:08] | Okay, look, to be honest… | 老实说 |
[18:11] | I never mentioned being a veteran because… | 我没说自己是退伍军人 因为 |
[18:14] | I-I figured you wouldn’t care. | 我觉得你不会在意 |
[18:16] | What would give you that idea? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[18:17] | Because every other time I’ve tried to tell you something, | 因为我每次跟你说什么事 |
[18:20] | you’ve said, “I don’t care.” | 你都会说”我不在乎” |
[18:23] | Well, that’s because usually it’s something ridiculous, | 那是因为通常都是些荒谬的事情 |
[18:26] | like male sea horses and how they carry the babies. | 比如雄海马如何怀宝宝 |
[18:31] | But this is about you being in a war. | 但这可是你参战的事 |
[18:33] | I mean, it’s a big deal. | 这是大事 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:38] | Well, I’m-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:41] | It’s not always the easiest thing to talk about. | 这事有时挺难说出口的 |
[18:44] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[18:46] | But, just so you know, | 但是你要知道 |
[18:48] | if ever you want to talk about anything, | 你想说什么 |
[18:51] | I’m here. | 都可以找我 |
[18:53] | Thank you. That means a lot. | 谢谢 这意义重大 |
[18:56] | And, and just so you know, | 你也要知道 |
[18:57] | if you ever want to talk about anything, | 你想说什么 |
[19:02] | I’m all yours. | 悉听尊便 |
[19:04] | Okay, you know, uh, | 好吧 |
[19:06] | here’s one thing. | 是这样的 |
[19:08] | Never tell your cellmate “I’m all yours.” | 永远不要跟你狱友说”悉听尊便” |
[19:18] | – Ah, man, it was so good to see you. – Bring it in, big guy. | -见到你真好 -抱一个 大兄弟 |
[19:22] | Dude, I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 不敢相信我会这么说 |
[19:23] | but I think I want to be a part of the Zoo Crew. | 但我也想加入”动物帮”了 |
[19:26] | I guarantee I’d be the only Malcolm. | 我保证肯定只有我一个叫马尔科姆 |
[19:29] | And, Calvin, thank you for looking out for my friend out here. | 卡尔文 谢谢你照顾我朋友 |
[19:32] | Well, you know, Dave’s my guy. | 戴夫是我老铁 |
[19:36] | We did time together. | 我们都一起坐过牢了 |
[19:43] | Hey, who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[20:11] | Calvin…! | 加尔文 |
[20:30] | No…! | 不 |
[20:37] | No…! | 不 |
[20:42] | Hey, Pop. | 老爹 |
[20:43] | We’re gonna saygood-bye to Logan #2. | 我们要去跟洛根二号道别 |
[20:45] | Yeah, I’m gonna get him to sign my shirt. You want to come? | 我要让他在我的T恤上签个名 你来吗 |
[20:47] | Nah, I’m good. | 不了 |