时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | All right! | 好了 |
[00:11] | Oh, yeah, there she is. | 宝贝出场啦 |
[00:14] | Look at you looking just like me– | 你跟我一模一样 |
[00:16] | strong, dark and smokin’ hot. | 强大 黑暗 无敌帅气 |
[00:20] | So what do you say, girl? | 那你怎么说 姑娘 |
[00:21] | You ready to bring a little flavor to the neighborhood? | 准备给社区添点滋味了吗 |
[00:25] | Well, uh, I was just going for a jog, but sure. | 我正准备去慢跑 但是没问题啊 |
[00:30] | I was talking to my smoker, Dave. | 我在和我的烤台说话 戴夫 |
[00:32] | Getting ready for the Yardecue this weekend. | 为周末的院烤日做准备 |
[00:34] | Oh, yeah. That’s right. | 对啊 |
[00:35] | Your last Yardecue was the day we moved in. | 你上次院烤日我们才刚搬来 |
[00:37] | Can you believe that we’ve been neighbors for a year? | 你敢相信我们已经做了一年邻居吗 |
[00:40] | I know. It feels like so much longer, right? | 是啊 怎么才一年 |
[00:45] | So, what can I do to help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[00:49] | Uh, you can start by wearing longer shorts. | 你可以先穿条长点的短裤 |
[00:54] | The only sausage I want to see around here is on my grill. | 我不想看到烤架之外的香肠 |
[00:59] | Look, | 听着 |
[01:00] | besides, Dave, I’m the big dog around here. | 戴夫 我是这里的大人物 |
[01:03] | It’s my neighborhood, my Yardecue. | 这是我的街区 我的朋友 |
[01:05] | Yeah, well, now that I’ve been here a year, | 毕竟我也在这里住了一年 |
[01:08] | isn’t it our neighborhood? | 这不是我们的街区吗 |
[01:10] | Couldn’t it be our Yardecue? | 不能叫我们的院烤日吗 |
[01:11] | Or dare I say, Our-decue? | 也可以叫伙烤日 |
[01:16] | That’s… that’s funny, man. | 太搞笑了 伙计 |
[01:18] | No. | 不行 |
[01:20] | Well, hold on. Calvin, come on. | 等等 卡尔文 拜托 |
[01:22] | I really want to be a part of it. | 我真的很想参与进来 |
[01:24] | All right, fine. What do you want to do? | 好吧 你想怎么参与 |
[01:26] | Well, you know, I don’t mean to brag, | 不是和你吹 |
[01:28] | but back ome in Kalamazoo, | 但是在卡拉马祖的时候 |
[01:30] | I was kind of known for my barbecue. | 我的烧烤非常有名 |
[01:33] | We called it “Kalama-Q.” | 我们称之为”卡拉马烧烤” |
[01:36] | Yeah, you’re on napkins. | 你负责餐巾纸吧 |
[01:39] | Come on. An-Any chump could bring a bag of napkins. | 拜托 这活傻子都能干 |
[01:42] | You said it, I didn’t. | 这可是你说的 我没说啊 |
[01:44] | Well, at least put me in charge of desserts or drinks, | 至少让我负责甜点或者饮料 |
[01:47] | or what about music? | 或者音乐吧 |
[01:50] | Okay. Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[01:52] | May-Maybe not music, | 音乐就算了 |
[01:53] | but putting me on napkin duty feels like– | 但是让我负责餐巾纸 |
[01:56] | I don’t know– a waste of my talents. | 感觉有点大材小用啊 |
[01:59] | Okay, well, uh, | 好吧 |
[02:00] | you want to do plates, too? | 盘子也归你负责 |
[02:02] | All right, plates. | 盘子 好的 |
[02:03] | Got my foot in the door. | 这下我的脚算是入门了 |
[02:06] | Great. Now go put your foot in some pants! | 很好 去把脚伸进裤子里吧 |
[02:19] | – Hey, Ma. – Hi, Mama. | -妈 -妈 |
[02:20] | Hey, boys. How was work? | 孩子们 工作怎么样 |
[02:21] | Oh, it was great! | 太棒了 |
[02:22] | One of our satellites discovered water… | 我们有一颗卫星发现了水… |
[02:23] | Not you, Marty. I meant Malcolm. | 不是你 马蒂 我是问马尔科姆 |
[02:28] | Oh, it was kind of cool, Ma. | 有点酷 妈妈 |
[02:29] | I like being a security guard. | 我喜欢当保安 |
[02:31] | Today, I got to handcuff somebody | 今天我铐了一个人 |
[02:32] | who tried to sneak in without their ID badge. | 他没有证件就想溜进去 |
[02:35] | Hey, man, I told you, I left it in the car! | 我说了 我落在车里了 |
[02:39] | Well, how was I supposed to know you was telling the truth? | 我怎么知道你没说谎呢 |
[02:43] | You saw it in the cupholder when I drove you to work. | 我开车送你去上班时 你在杯托里看到了 |
[02:48] | You know what? Thank you for getting me the job, little bro, | 谢谢你帮我介绍这份工作 小弟 |
[02:50] | and, uh, don’t forget your badge tomorrow. | 明天别忘了带证件 |
[02:53] | Yeah, Marty. Be more professional. | 是啊 马蒂 专业点 |
[02:55] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:59] | Well, my smoker’s clean, my knives are sharp, | 我的烤台很干净 我的刀很锋利 |
[03:02] | and my playlist is ready. | 我的歌单准备好了 |
[03:03] | I’m gonna start out with a little Earth, Wind & Fire. | 我先听点”地 风与火”乐队的歌 |
[03:05] | And I’m gonna end it with some Jimmy Buffett. | 最后以吉米·巴菲特结束 |
[03:07] | – Jimmy Buffett? – Jimmy Buffett? | -吉米·巴菲特 -吉米·巴菲特 |
[03:10] | It cracks me up to see Dave dance. | 看戴夫跳舞我就想笑 |
[03:19] | Aw. Baby, | 宝贝 |
[03:20] | I’m so proud of you for letting him be a part of the Yardecue. | 你让他来参加院烤日 我为你骄傲 |
[03:23] | Wait a minute. You’re letting Dave help out? | 等一下 你找戴夫帮忙了吗 |
[03:25] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[03:27] | I’m just letting him bring napkins and plates. | 我只是让他带餐巾纸和盘子 |
[03:30] | Uh, wait, wait, Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[03:32] | You gave Dave napkins and plates? | 你让戴夫负责餐巾纸和盘子吗 |
[03:34] | I’ve been stuck on folding chairs for ten years! | 我负责了十年折叠椅 |
[03:38] | And when you get that right, | 等你干得没问题了 |
[03:39] | I’ll give you napkins and plates. | 我就让你负责餐巾纸和盘子 |
[03:43] | Uh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[03:44] | Admit it, Pop. You like Dave. | 承认吧 老爹 你喜欢戴夫 |
[03:48] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[03:49] | – What?! What?! – Yeah. | -什么 什么 -是啊 |
[03:52] | Don’t nobody like no damn Dave. | 没人会喜欢戴夫的 |
[03:55] | Baby, you two look pretty happy | 宝贝 你们俩坐激流勇进时 |
[03:57] | in your photo at the top of Splash Mountain. | 在最高点拍的照片很开心 |
[04:00] | He just got sprayed in the face by the mechanical rabbit. | 那是因为他刚被机械兔喷了一脸 |
[04:04] | It’s why I bought the photo. | 所以我才会买那张照片 |
[04:07] | Okay, uh, what about that farmer’s market | 好吧 那你们上周日 |
[04:09] | y’all went to last Sunday? | 还一起去农贸市场呢 |
[04:11] | It’s a farmer’s market. You got to take a white dude. | 那是农贸市场 必须要带个白人 |
[04:16] | Baby, there’s no shame in admitting that you like him. | 宝贝 承认你喜欢他并不丢人 |
[04:18] | Yeah, he’s a good guy, Dad. Yeah. | 是啊 他是个好人 爸爸 |
[04:20] | And he’s a good neighbor. | 他是个好邻居 |
[04:22] | Fine. I mean, maybe he a’ight. | 好吧 他还行 |
[04:28] | You love him! | 你爱他 |
[04:31] | You love him! | 你爱他 |
[04:32] | Want to be together. | 你想和他在一起 |
[04:33] | Oh, that feeling. | 这种感觉 |
[04:43] | – Hey, Tina. – What’s up, Gemma? | -缇娜 -你好 杰玛 |
[04:45] | Can I borrow some milk? | 我能借点奶吗 |
[04:46] | Sure. What kind do you want? | 好 你想要什么样的 |
[04:48] | We have almond, oat, coconut, macadamia. | 我们有杏仁 燕麦 椰子 澳洲坚果 |
[04:51] | Oh, so you don’t have milk? | 你没有牛奶吗 |
[04:52] | I’ll just go to the store. | 我去商店买吧 |
[04:54] | Hang on, hang on! Before you go, | 等一下 先别走 |
[04:57] | I got you a present. | 我给你准备了礼物 |
[04:59] | It’s for our one-year anniversary as friends. | 纪念我们一周年的友谊 |
[05:02] | That’s so sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[05:03] | I didn’t get you anything. I feel bad. | 我都没给你准备礼物 这怎么好意思 |
[05:05] | Oh, you don’t have to feel bad. | 别不好意思了 |
[05:06] | I… Let me see what you got! | 让我看看是什么礼物 |
[05:12] | It’s a… It’s a, uh… | 这个 这个是… |
[05:15] | Peasant blouse! | 森女套头衫 |
[05:16] | Exactly! | 就是 |
[05:19] | It’s just like the one I have that you complimented me on. | 和你觉得我穿很好看的那件一样 |
[05:22] | Oh, what a good memory you have. | 你记性真好 |
[05:27] | Do you love it? | 你喜不喜欢 |
[05:28] | Well, to be honest… | 老实说 |
[05:31] | not really. | 不太喜欢 |
[05:33] | No, no, no, but listen. | 但是 你要知道 |
[05:34] | I really appreciate the thought, honestly. | 我真的很感谢你有这份心意 |
[05:39] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我以为 |
[05:41] | I figured you would like it. | 我以为你会喜欢 |
[05:43] | And maybe we’d be twinsies. | 还想着我们可以一起穿 |
[05:45] | Gemma, you don’t have to be sorry. | 杰玛 你不要觉得抱歉 |
[05:47] | I mean, we’re not gonna always like the gifts | 我们不可能每次挑的礼物 |
[05:49] | that we give each other. Like | 都让对方称心如意 比如 |
[05:50] | those hoop earrings that I gave you that you hate. | 我送你的那个圈圈耳环 你就不喜欢 |
[05:55] | I don’t hate those earrings. | 我没有不喜欢那个耳环 |
[05:56] | I love them. | 我很喜欢 |
[06:01] | Please. | 别这样 |
[06:04] | I do. | 我很喜欢 |
[06:05] | So why don’t you ever wear them? | 那你怎么从来不戴 |
[06:07] | I was just waiting for a special occasion. | 我准备在特殊场合再戴 |
[06:10] | Like | 比如 |
[06:12] | Grover’s third grade graduation, or his wedding. | 葛罗弗三年级毕业时 或者他婚礼上 |
[06:17] | All right, I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[06:18] | Wait. Since you don’t like the blouse, I’ll just take it back. | 等等 既然你不喜欢它 我就拿回来吧 |
[06:20] | No, no, no. I’m gonna save it for a special occasion, | 别别别 我也留到特殊场合再穿好了 |
[06:23] | like Grover’s wedding. | 比如葛罗弗的婚礼上 |
[06:36] | Hey, Calvin, you in the kitchen? | 卡尔文 你在厨房吗 |
[06:38] | Oh, we just letting ourselves into each other’s houses now? | 我们现在都互相随便串门了吗 |
[06:43] | Picked up the napkins and the plates. | 我拿了纸巾和盘子 |
[06:45] | Went with the clear ones | 我挑了透明的盘子 |
[06:46] | so you can see the food from both sides. | 从内外都能看到食物 |
[06:51] | Ooh, looks like you’re making your sauce. | 你在煮酱料啊 |
[06:53] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[06:54] | Everyone back at home loved my sauce. | 在老家的时候 大家都很喜欢的我酱料 |
[06:57] | I have a secret ingredient. | 我有秘方 |
[06:59] | Oh, good. Why don’t you keep it a secret? | 很棒 那就继续保密吧 |
[07:03] | All right, you dragged it out of me. | 秘密被你挖出来了 |
[07:07] | It’s Worcestershire sauce. | 是伍斯特酱 |
[07:09] | Look, Sorry, Dave, | 戴夫 很抱歉 |
[07:10] | but I’m not using anything in my sauce | 我不会在我的酱料里 |
[07:12] | that has the word “worst” in it. | 加上带有”屙屎”两个字的东西 |
[07:16] | Are you sure? Because this stuff gives the meat a certain tang. | 你确定吗 这个东西可以让肉有点风味 |
[07:20] | You keep your tang away from my meat. | 你让你的风味离我的肉远点 |
[07:23] | Okay, Calvin, you know, you’re not the only one | 卡尔文 这里又不是只有你 |
[07:25] | around here who knows how to make ribs. | 才懂怎么做肋排 |
[07:27] | Come on, Dave. | 别这样 戴夫 |
[07:28] | I mean, how would you feel if I showed up in Kalamazoo | 要是我去了卡拉马祖 |
[07:31] | and started hosting one of your, uh, pumpkin festivals? | 然后开始操办你的南瓜节 你会怎么想 |
[07:35] | Calvin, one call, and I can make that happen. | 卡尔文 我只要打个电话就可以帮你实现 |
[07:39] | That’s a big no-go to both, okay? | 那对我俩来说都不可能 |
[07:43] | All right, but, uh, | 好吧 但是 |
[07:45] | you don’t know what you’re, uh, “Michigan.” | 你不知道自己错过了怎样的美味 |
[07:51] | Come on. You laughed at that at the farmer’s market! | 拜托 在农贸市场你都笑了 |
[07:59] | Calvin, why do you tell everyone to show up at noon | 卡尔文 肋排要三点才能准备好的话 |
[08:01] | if the ribs aren’t ready till 3:00? | 你为什么让大家中午来 |
[08:04] | Because I know this neighborhood, | 因为我了解这些人 |
[08:05] | and if I told y’all 3:00, you wouldn’t show up till 5:00. | 我要是说三点来 你们五点才会到 |
[08:10] | Why? ‘Cause we black? | 为什么 因为我们是黑人吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:20] | Hey, Grover. | 葛罗弗 |
[08:21] | I like your haircut. | 发型真好看 |
[08:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:25] | I didn’t get a haircut. | 我没有理发 |
[08:28] | Well, it looks nice. | 好吧 但是看起来不错 |
[08:30] | I’m gonna be over here. | 我要过去了 |
[08:34] | Hey, Grover, Grover. | 葛罗弗 葛罗弗 |
[08:35] | Come on over here, man. | 过来 伙计 |
[08:37] | We saw you over there talking to Kayla Watkins. | 我们看到你在和凯拉·沃特金斯说话 |
[08:40] | No. Blech! | 不是 呕 |
[08:43] | I think she likes you. | 我觉得她喜欢你 |
[08:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 伙计 |
[08:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:50] | ‘Cause she punched me in the arm yesterday. | 她昨天在我胳膊上锤了一拳 |
[08:55] | You got a girlfriend. | 你有女朋友了 |
[09:09] | Hey, Tina. | 缇娜 |
[09:11] | I see you’re wearing the earrings. | 我看到你戴那对耳环了 |
[09:13] | I didn’t know Grover was getting married today. | 我不知道葛罗弗今天要结婚了 |
[09:17] | Well, I realized | 我意识到 |
[09:18] | a lot of the neighbors here don’t know my name. | 很多邻居还不知道我的名字 |
[09:22] | They will now. | 这回他们就知道了 |
[09:25] | Oh, come on, Gemma. | 别这样 杰玛 |
[09:26] | I told you you don’t have to pretend to like them. | 我说过你不用假装喜欢 |
[09:28] | I got them for you before I knew your style. | 我当时还不了解你的风格 |
[09:30] | How can you say that? They are totally me. | 你怎么能这么说 这就是我的风格 |
[09:35] | It’s caught on my sleeve. | 挂到袖子上了 |
[09:37] | Uh, okay, okay. Okay, well, don’t… | 好了 别动 |
[09:41] | Calvin, how much longer we got to wait for those ribs, man? | 卡尔文 肋排还要等多久 |
[09:44] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[09:46] | You said that ten minutes ago! | 十分钟前你就这样说了 |
[09:49] | And what you gonna do about it? | 那你想怎么样 |
[09:52] | I’m gonna go get some chips. | 我去吃点薯片 |
[09:55] | See, all y’all need to learn some patience. | 你看 你们都得学着有点耐心 |
[09:58] | You get ribs when I give you ribs. | 什么时候有肋排是我说了算 |
[10:01] | It ain’t like you got another choice. | 你们没得选择 |
[10:04] | Come on, everybody. Who’s ready for some ribs?! | 各位 谁要吃肋排 |
[10:09] | Take Jimmy Buffett off the playlist! | 把吉米·巴菲特从歌单里去掉 |
[10:16] | Get back. Get-get-get, y’all get away from them ribs. Get back. | 走开 走开 都离肋排远点 走开 |
[10:20] | You! You. You. | 你 你 你 |
[10:22] | Calvin, what are you doing? | 卡尔文 你在干什么 |
[10:24] | What am I doing? What are you doing? | 我在做什么 你在做什么 |
[10:27] | Oh, I-I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[10:28] | But I just… I couldn’t help myself. | 但我就是 控制不住自己 |
[10:29] | Besides, what’s wrong with a little variety? | 再说了 搞点多样化有什么问题 |
[10:31] | Variety sound good to me. | 我喜欢多样化 |
[10:34] | Stop testing me, Trey. | 别再挑战我的耐心了 特雷 |
[10:36] | Calvin, come on. | 卡尔文 拜托 |
[10:38] | People want to try them. | 大家都想尝尝 |
[10:39] | Let them have a little taste of my tang. | 让他们尝尝我的独家风味 |
[10:43] | I told you not to do this. | 我要你别这么做了 |
[10:45] | Come on, man, you crossed the line here. | 你过分了 |
[10:47] | Why are you making such a big deal out of this? | 你为什么这么大题小做 |
[10:50] | Calvin, I’m a part of this neighborhood, too. | 卡尔文 我也是这个社区的一份子 |
[10:52] | Just because you live here | 你住在这 |
[10:53] | doesn’t mean you’re a part of the neighborhood. | 并不意味着你是这个社区的一份子 |
[10:56] | – Well, I disagree. – Oh, really? | -我不同意 -是吗 |
[10:58] | – Uh, what’s Trey’s real name? – Leslie. | -那特雷的真名叫什么 -莱斯利 |
[11:04] | And what did Old Miss Kim’s third husband die of? | 老金小姐第三任丈夫是怎么死的 |
[11:08] | Diabetes, but… | 糖尿病 但是… |
[11:10] | some say Old Miss Kim. | 有人说是因为老金小姐 |
[11:14] | Which neighbor danced with MC Hammer? | 哪位邻居跟说唱歌手哈默跳过舞 |
[11:16] | Again, Old Miss Kim. | 还是老金小姐 |
[11:19] | Oh, so we just telling everybody business now? | 怎么 我们什么都跟别人说了吗 |
[11:24] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[11:25] | maybe I’m more a part of this neighborhood than you thought, Calvin. | 或许你没想到我已经融入这个社区了 卡尔文 |
[11:28] | You know what, I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[11:30] | I want you and your ribs | 你和你的肋排 |
[11:32] | to get out of my yard. | 滚出我的院子 |
[11:35] | – Go. – Okay, fine. | -走 -好吧 |
[11:37] | Fine. But if anybody wants some, they’ll be right over here. | 但如果有人想吃 肋排就在那边 |
[11:40] | In my yard. | 在我的院子里 |
[11:42] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[11:43] | You can stay out there all day. | 你可以在那待上一整天 |
[11:45] | Nobody’s gonna eat your barbecue | 没人会去吃你的烧烤 |
[11:47] | because they’ll be too busy eating mine! | 因为他们都在忙着吃我的 |
[11:50] | – All right! All right, yeah! – Hey, yeah! | -好 好 棒 -棒 |
[11:52] | In, like, ten minutes, guys. | 还要等十分钟 |
[11:58] | Come on, Grover. Don’t be shy. | 葛罗弗 别害羞 |
[12:00] | Just go over there and talk to her. | 过去跟她说话 |
[12:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:04] | But do I tell her she’s stupid or she’s gross? | 我要说她很蠢还是说她很恶心 |
[12:09] | Fair question. | 问得好 |
[12:10] | I was thinking “I like your smile,” | 我觉得应该说”我喜欢你的笑容” |
[12:13] | but you do you, man. | 不过你做自己吧 |
[12:15] | Hey, listen, man, | 听着 |
[12:16] | opening lines are always the hardest part. | 开场白永远是最难的 |
[12:18] | Yeah, you just got to be cool. | 对 你只要酷一点 |
[12:19] | A-And tell her something about yourself. | 跟她介绍一下自己 |
[12:22] | Well, I’m starting third grade, | 我要上三年级了 |
[12:24] | and I like lizards. | 我喜欢蜥蜴 |
[12:27] | Sounds to me like you got this in the bag. | 听上去完全没问题啊 |
[12:30] | – I got you, little brother. – No? Okay, all right. | -我懂你 小兄弟 -没有吗 好吧 |
[12:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:37] | Icing my ear. | 冰敷我的耳朵 |
[12:39] | I hugged Old Miss Kim, and it got caught | 我去拥抱老金小姐 她的头发缠上了耳环 |
[12:41] | on what everyone now knows is a wig. | 现在所有人都知道她戴的是假发了 |
[12:45] | Gemma, just take them off. | 杰玛 把耳环摘下来 |
[12:47] | No. I was taught that when someone gives you a present, | 不 我家从小就教我 有人送你礼物时 |
[12:50] | the right thing to do is to show you appreciate it. | 应该表现出喜欢它 |
[12:53] | Well, I was taught that honesty is the best policy. | 我家教我 诚实就是最好的待人之道 |
[12:55] | Well, then, I guess I was just raised differently. | 看来我们的家庭教育有差异 |
[13:03] | She just call your mama a ho. | 她刚说你妈妈是个妓女 |
[13:05] | What?! No, I didn’t! | 什么 不 我没有 |
[13:08] | That’s what I heard. | 在我听来就是啊 |
[13:09] | No! No, no, no, no. Wait! | 不 不 不 不 等下 |
[13:11] | Wait, I-I just meant that we were raised in separate worlds. | 等下 我只是说我们从小的生活环境不同 |
[13:15] | You know, separate but equal. | 不同但平等 |
[13:21] | Okay, let’s get you inside | 我还是先带你进屋吧 |
[13:22] | before you have to ice more than your ear. Come on. | 否则你要冰敷的就不只是耳朵了 |
[13:25] | This way. This way. | 这边 走这边 |
[13:27] | – Don’t you… – Smell that? | -你休想… -闻到了吗 |
[13:28] | Delicious Michigan barbecue right over here. | 美味的密歇根烧烤就在这 |
[13:31] | Hey, you keep the smell of your ribs off my property. | 别把你的肋排味散到我的地盘上 |
[13:34] | Come on, everyone. Try something new. | 来吧 大家尝尝新口味 |
[13:36] | Or stick with tradition and don’t be a sellout. | 或者谨遵传统 别当叛徒 |
[13:40] | What the hell are you doing, Uncle Tom? | 你要干什么 汤姆叔叔 |
[13:43] | Calvin, don’t you think that’s a little harsh? | 卡尔文 你不觉得这么说有点过分吗 |
[13:45] | No. | 不觉得 |
[13:47] | That’s my Uncle Tom. | 他是我的汤姆叔叔 |
[13:51] | And you would know that | 如果你真是这个社区的一份子 |
[13:52] | if you were really a part of this neighborhood. | 你就会知道的 |
[13:54] | Man, forget this. I’m hungry. | 管它呢 我饿了 |
[13:56] | Trey, if you cross that line, | 特雷 要是你跨过这条线 |
[13:58] | I’m-a tell child support you got a job. | 我就告诉儿童抚养部门你找到工作了 |
[14:02] | Now, Dave, you can stand out here all day. | 戴夫 你可以在那站一天 |
[14:05] | But as long as I’m here, nobody’s crossing that line. | 只要我在这 就没人会跨过那条线 |
[14:08] | Okay, fine, Calvin. | 好吧 卡尔文 |
[14:11] | It’s your neighborhood, your Yardecue. | 你的社区 你的院烤日 |
[14:18] | But I’m taking these napkins with me! | 不过这些餐巾纸我拿走了 |
[14:21] | Somebody find Marty. | 谁去叫马蒂过来 |
[14:22] | He just got a promotion. | 他刚晋升了 |
[14:27] | Hey, Kayla. | 你好 凯拉 |
[14:28] | Hey, Grover. | 你好 葛罗弗 |
[14:30] | So, uh… you like lizards? | 你喜欢蜥蜴吗 |
[14:34] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[14:35] | Me, neither. | 我也不喜欢 |
[14:41] | Are you excited about starting third grade? | 要上三年级了 你激动吗 |
[14:43] | Totally. | 非常 |
[14:44] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:50] | I asked you about lizards, right? | 我问过你蜥蜴了 对吗 |
[14:54] | Check out little man. | 看看那个小家伙 |
[14:56] | Got her over there smiling. | 和她谈笑风生 |
[14:57] | Yeah, man. Clearly our swag is contagious. | 是啊 很明显咱们的炫酷会传染 |
[15:01] | We do make a pretty good team. | 我们确实配合得不错 |
[15:03] | Hey, Malcolm. Hey, Marty. | 马尔科姆 马蒂 |
[15:05] | Looking good. | 状态不错 |
[15:07] | – Yeah, thank you. – Oh, thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[15:09] | Appreciate that, young lady. | 多谢夸奖 大妹子 |
[15:10] | I was… | 我… |
[15:11] | Wait, why were you saying thank you? | 等等 你为什么要说谢谢 |
[15:12] | She was talking to me. | 她是跟我说的 |
[15:13] | No, she wasn’t. She was clearly talking to me. | 才不是 她明显是跟我说的 |
[15:16] | Well, if she was talking to you, why was she looking at me? | 如果是跟你说的 那她为什么要看我 |
[15:19] | Because I am so good-looking, | 因为我长得太帅了 |
[15:21] | she couldn’t believe we’re related. | 她无法相信我们有血缘关系 |
[15:24] | Damn, Calvin. | 我靠 卡尔文 |
[15:26] | Your ribs are worth the wait. | 你的肋排值得等待 |
[15:28] | That’s what I been trying to tell y’all. | 我一直都跟你们这么说 |
[15:31] | Who does that guy think he is? | 那家伙以为自己是谁 |
[15:33] | Bringing his weak-ass ribs to your Yardecue. | 把他的垃圾肋排拿到你的院烤日 |
[15:36] | I know, right? | 可不是吗 |
[15:37] | And who buys clear plates? | 而且谁会买透明盘子啊 |
[15:39] | You’re showing the ants exactly what you got. | 你手上有什么都给蚂蚁看得一清二楚 |
[15:43] | I’m glad you put him in his place. | 还好你把他打回原形了 |
[15:45] | Now he knows not to show up here next year. | 现在他知道明年不要再来了 |
[15:47] | Well, I didn’t say all that. | 我可没那么说 |
[15:49] | That’s what I heard. | 在我听来就是啊 |
[15:53] | Well, if you ask me, that dude’s a clown. | 要我说 那家伙就是个小丑 |
[15:57] | Dave is not a clown. | 戴夫才不是小丑 |
[15:59] | He may overstep, | 他可能会越界 |
[16:00] | but actually, he’s kind of my friend. | 但其实他算是我朋友 |
[16:03] | If that’s how you treat your friends, | 你对待朋友都这样 |
[16:05] | I hate to see how you treat your enemy. | 真不敢想象你怎么对待敌人 |
[16:07] | Well, let me show you. Give me that. | 我示范给你看 给我 |
[16:10] | Go on, now. Go. | 走吧 赶紧走 |
[16:19] | That’s all right right there, boy. | 味道真不错 |
[16:25] | I’ve got some rubbing alcohol for you | 我给你拿了外用酒精 |
[16:27] | and some drinking alcohol for me. | 给我拿了内服酒精 |
[16:32] | Tina, I’m so sorry for what I said. | 缇娜 我为我说的话道歉 |
[16:34] | Could you please explain to me what I said? | 你能为我解释一下 我说的哪里不妥吗 |
[16:38] | Look, when a white person says to a black person | 如果一个白人对一个黑人说 |
[16:41] | they were raised “different,” | 两人的家庭教育”有差异” |
[16:42] | it’s like saying they were raised better. | 意思就是自己的教养更好 |
[16:45] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[16:47] | I wasn’t raised better than you. | 我的教养没有比你更好 |
[16:49] | I’m from Hickory Corners. | 我是希科里街口人 |
[16:50] | My mom chews tobacco. | 我妈嚼烟草 |
[16:54] | It’s okay. You didn’t offend me. | 没关系 你没冒犯到我 |
[16:56] | I know your heart. | 我明白你的本意 |
[16:57] | But if anybody asks, I beat your ass. | 但要是有人问起 就说我揍了你一顿 |
[17:01] | – Deal. – All right. | -成交 -好 |
[17:03] | And I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you | 我也要道歉 我说不喜欢你的礼物 |
[17:05] | by telling you I didn’t like your gift. | 并不是有意冒犯你 |
[17:08] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:09] | I know your heart, too. | 我也明白你的本意 |
[17:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:12] | But why did you tell me it looked cute on me? | 但是你为什么要说我穿着好看 |
[17:16] | Here we go. See, on you, | 我们看看 你穿着 |
[17:20] | Little House on the Prairie. | 《草原小屋》 |
[17:22] | On me, 12 Years a Slave. | 我穿着 《为奴十二年》 |
[17:26] | Get it? | 懂了吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 懂了 |
[17:35] | I don’t care what he thinks. | 我不在乎他怎么想 |
[17:37] | I like the tang. | 我喜欢这风味 |
[17:41] | Hey, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[17:43] | I guess we’re just walking into each other’s houses now. | 我们就这么大摇大摆地走进对方家吗 |
[17:48] | Come on, man. Now, it doesn’t have to be like this. | 别这样 伙计 不用这样 |
[17:50] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:52] | You humiliated me in front of everyone. | 你当着所有人的面羞辱了我 |
[17:54] | Well, you disrespected me when you showed up with your ribs. | 你拿着肋排出现 就是不尊重我 |
[17:57] | You want to talk about disrespect? | 你还跟我说不尊重 |
[17:59] | I offered to help you out, and you gave me napkins. | 我说要帮你 你让我负责餐巾纸 |
[18:03] | I mean, sure, I knocked napkins | 当然了 我准备的餐巾纸 |
[18:04] | straight out of the park, but… | 无懈可击 但是… |
[18:08] | Come on, Dave. | 拜托 戴夫 |
[18:09] | Look, you got to look at this from where I’m standing. | 你得站在我的角度考虑一下 |
[18:11] | I’ve been hosting the Yardecue for a decade. | 我举办院烤日已经十年了 |
[18:14] | Now, here you come, just trying to take it over. | 你忽然出现 喧宾夺主 |
[18:17] | That’s not what I’m trying to do at all. | 我根本没有那个意思 |
[18:20] | I just want to be a part of the neighborhood. | 我只是想成为这个社区的一员 |
[18:21] | Look, I know, all right? | 我明白 |
[18:23] | But you just got here. | 但是你刚来这里 |
[18:25] | You haven’t earned it yet. | 你还没赢得一席之地 |
[18:26] | It took me 20 years | 我花了二十年 |
[18:28] | to be put in charge of the Yardecue. | 才得到接管院烤日的机会 |
[18:30] | Three people had to die. | 熬死了三个人才轮到我 |
[18:33] | Two of old age and one of Old Miss Kim. | 两个是老死的 一个死于老金小姐 |
[18:39] | Look, man, what I’m saying is | 伙计 我想说的是 |
[18:42] | that people have been waiting a long time, | 大家的等待时间都很漫长 |
[18:44] | and you just can’t go skipping the line. | 你不能直接插队 |
[18:46] | That’s not what you told me at Disneyland. | 你在迪士尼乐园可不是这么说的 |
[18:53] | But I gotcha. | 但我明白了 |
[18:55] | Good. We’re cool? | 很好 我们没事了吧 |
[18:56] | – Yeah, we’re cool. – Cool, man. | -没事了 -那就好 |
[18:58] | Come on, let’s go back outside and have a beer. | 走吧 我们回院子里喝瓶啤酒 |
[19:00] | Man, come on. | 走吧 |
[19:01] | Hey, so, next year… | 那明年… |
[19:03] | potato salad? | 我负责土豆沙拉 |
[19:04] | I’ll give you ice. | 你负责冰块吧 |
[19:07] | Marty’s gonna be so jealous. | 马蒂要嫉妒死了 |
[19:18] | Hey, Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[19:19] | Hey, guys. What’s up? | 伙计们 怎么了 |
[19:21] | When-when you walked by, | 之前你走过的 |
[19:23] | – earlier… – Earlier, we was just wondering… | -时候… -时候 我们只是想知道 |
[19:25] | – You know, um… – Which one of us… | -你懂的 -我们俩谁更… |
[19:27] | Amateurs. | 菜鸟 |
[19:34] | See? I told you you could rock those earrings. | 看吧 我就说你能驾驭这幅耳环 |
[19:36] | You just needed to adjust your look. | 你只是需要调整一下造型 |
[19:38] | And I told you you could rock that blouse. | 我也说你能驾驭这件上衣 |
[19:40] | You just needed the right accessories. | 你只是需要恰当的配饰 |
[19:43] | What up, Harriet Tubman? | 近来如何 哈莉特·塔布曼 |
[19:48] | Hell, no. | 不行 |
[19:55] | So? What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:58] | I got to admit, Dave, not bad. | 不得不说 戴夫 还不错 |
[20:01] | I told you you’d like my tang. | 我就说你会喜欢我的风味吧 |
[20:04] | That’s it. I’m done. | 行了 我受够了 |