时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hey, Pop. | 老爹 |
[00:11] | How was bowling? | 保龄球打得怎么样 |
[00:12] | Terrible. | 太差了 |
[00:15] | I threw the game-winning strike. | 我扔了个一击全倒 赢了 |
[00:18] | Why is that bad? | 那还差 |
[00:19] | Because my partner Ernie sprained his wrist | 因为我搭档厄尼跟我击掌 |
[00:21] | giving me a high five. | 扭伤了手腕 |
[00:23] | What kind of clown celebrates with his rolling hand? | 什么人会用扔球那只手击掌庆祝啊 |
[00:28] | Yeah, you know, everybody knows | 是的 是个人就知道 |
[00:30] | that it’s either finger pistols or a delicate… | 可以手指做比枪姿势 或轻轻地 |
[00:34] | hip bump. | 碰个臀 |
[00:37] | Anyway, it’s too late for me to find another partner, | 不管怎样 我现在另找搭档已经来不及了 |
[00:40] | so I’m gonna have to forfeit the championship game. | 所以我得放弃冠军赛 |
[00:42] | Well, I could be your partner. | 我可以做你搭档 |
[00:44] | Like I said, I’m gonna have to forfeit the championship game. | 就像我说的 我要放弃冠军赛 |
[00:47] | Calvin, I’m serious, I’m pretty solid. | 卡尔文 我认真的 我很强的 |
[00:50] | You know, back in high school, I spent every Saturday night | 要知道高中时 每个星期六晚上 |
[00:52] | bowling with my mom and… | 我都和我妈打保龄球 |
[00:54] | and her special friend Rick. | 还有她的特殊朋友瑞克 |
[00:59] | Wait, what you mean, her boyfriend? | 等等 什么意思 她男朋友吗 |
[01:00] | No. | 不 |
[01:02] | They just hung out and had sleepovers. | 他们只是一起玩 一起睡 |
[01:05] | – Okay. Yeah. – Oh. Okay. | -懂了 -好吧 |
[01:08] | Look, man, I appreciate the offer, | 哥们 我感激你的提议 |
[01:10] | but I’m going up against the toughest team in the league. | 但我要和联赛中最强悍的球队对抗 |
[01:12] | Ah, come on, Pop. | 得了 老爹 |
[01:13] | You’ve lost to them for four years in a row now. | 你已经连续四年输给她们了 |
[01:15] | At least this year if you lose, you can blame Dave. | 至少今年如果你输了 你可以怪戴夫 |
[01:18] | Rick always did. | 瑞克总是这样 |
[01:21] | You know what, fine. | 好吧 |
[01:23] | Practice starts tomorrow. | 明天开始练习 |
[01:24] | Yes. | 好 |
[01:26] | Time to start warming up the glutes. | 是时候热身了 |
[01:41] | This is exciting. | 真兴奋 |
[01:42] | It’s like I’m at the NBA Finals with LeBron. | 就像我和勒布朗搭档参加NBA总决赛一样 |
[01:47] | Not ’cause you’re black; ’cause you’re good. | 不是因为你是黑人 而是因为你出色 |
[01:50] | And I’m with Weird Al. | 我就像和怪人艾尔搭档 |
[01:51] | Not because you’re white; because you’re weird. | 不是因为你是白人 而是因为你奇葩 |
[01:55] | So you only come to cheer Calvin on? | 你只是来给卡尔文加油 |
[01:57] | You don’t bowl with him? | 你不跟他一起打保龄 |
[01:58] | Gemma, there are two things that Tina Butler doesn’t do: | 杰玛 有两件事缇娜·巴特勒不做 |
[02:01] | wear rented shoes | 租鞋穿 |
[02:03] | and stick her fingers in other people’s balls. | 或者把手指插在别人的”球”里 |
[02:06] | No. | 拒绝 |
[02:08] | And just like that, I no longer bowl either. | 这样说的话 我也不想打保龄了 |
[02:12] | So we’re gonna go get some snacks. | 我们要去买零食 |
[02:14] | You guys want something? | 你们想要点什么吗 |
[02:15] | Ooh, some nachos would be great. | 玉米片就好了 |
[02:19] | You haven’t earned it yet. | 你还没赢呢 |
[02:20] | Nachos are for winners. | 玉米片是给赢家的 |
[02:23] | Ooh, nachos sound good to me. | 玉米片听起来不错 |
[02:24] | Well, that’s because you haven’t seen the hands | 那是因为你还没见识 |
[02:26] | of the man that makes the nachos… | 做玉米片的人那双手 |
[02:27] | Please, Tina, you already ruined bowling. | 拜托 缇娜 你已经毁了保龄球 |
[02:29] | Don’t take nachos from me, too. | 别再毁玉米片了 |
[02:41] | Dave, I thought you said you knew how to bowl? | 戴夫 我以为你说你会打保龄 |
[02:44] | you mean like this? | 你是说这样 |
[02:54] | Stee-rike! | 一击全倒 |
[02:55] | Well, all right! | 厉害 |
[02:57] | You can bowl. | 你还真会打保龄 |
[02:58] | Yeah. Tell that to Rick. | 没错 该说给瑞克 |
[03:05] | Hey, this isn’t the snack bar. | 这不是零食店啊 |
[03:07] | Gemma, as a Christian woman, | 杰玛 作为一个基督徒 |
[03:08] | I cannot let you eat those nachos. | 我不能让你吃玉米片 |
[03:13] | This is why we’re here. | 我们是为它而来的 |
[03:16] | Dance Floor Party? | 舞池派对 |
[03:17] | I used to love this game. | 我以前很喜欢这个游戏 |
[03:20] | Check out the high scores. | 看看高分榜 |
[03:24] | T-Booty, T-Booty,T-Booty, T-Booty. | T翘臀 T翘臀 T翘臀 |
[03:27] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[03:28] | You’re T-Booty. | 你就是T翘臀 |
[03:30] | The “T” stands for Tina, and the “Booty” speaks for itself. | T代表缇娜 翘臀就不言而喻了 |
[03:35] | So you want to play? | 你想玩吗 |
[03:36] | Oh, no. | 算了 |
[03:37] | It’s been forever. | 我好久不玩了 |
[03:39] | I don’t want to embarrass myself in front of your famous booty. | 我不想在你那著名的翘臀面前丢脸 |
[03:43] | Oh, come on. Who cares? | 来嘛 有什么所谓 |
[03:44] | It’s just us. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. | 只有咱俩 没什么好尴尬的 |
[03:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:48] | But you might not want to stand near me. | 但你别站我旁边了 |
[03:50] | When I get going, I lose track of my elbows. | 我跳舞时 胳膊肘就不受控了 |
[03:55] | Time for the dance party! | 舞会时间到 |
[04:01] | Come on, girl, don’t be shy. | 来吧 姑娘 别害羞 |
[04:02] | Throw them ‘bows! | 让他们震惊吧 |
[04:04] | Come on. There you go. | 动起来 这样就对了 |
[04:12] | Hey, big brother. | 哥 |
[04:13] | Why do you always come here to do laundry? | 你为什么总是要来这里洗衣服 |
[04:15] | Your building has a washer and dryer. | 你楼里不是也有洗衣机和烘干机吗 |
[04:18] | What’s wrong with you, Malcolm? | 你有毛病吗 马尔科姆 |
[04:19] | I can’t ask Mama to drive all the way over there to do my laundry. | 我总不能让老妈开车去我那边帮我洗衣服吧 |
[04:27] | Those kicks are fire. | 这个鞋子骚气十足 |
[04:29] | I know, they are limited editions. | 那当然 还是限量版的 |
[04:31] | From the ankle down, I’m fly as hell. | 脚踝以下 酷炫上天 |
[04:36] | Limited editions? | 限量版的 |
[04:37] | Aren’t you the one always ragging on people | 你不是总是批判有人 |
[04:38] | for blowing their money on frivolous things? | 总是烧钱买肤浅的东西吗 |
[04:40] | Oh, man, that was Broke Malcolm. | 伙计 那是落魄的马尔科姆 |
[04:42] | You’re talking to Money Malcolm. | 现在跟你说话的是发迹的马尔科姆 |
[04:43] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[04:45] | It’s nice to meet you, too. | 幸会 |
[04:46] | Tell Broke Malcolm I’ll see him again next week. | 告诉落魄的马尔科姆下周见 |
[04:50] | Look, stop hating. | 不要这么忿忿不平 |
[04:51] | Now that I’m making some money, I deserve a few nice things. | 我现在开始挣钱了 也该犒劳下自己吧 |
[04:54] | Well, yeah, but if you ever want to move out of here, | 可以 但是你要是想从这里搬出去 |
[04:56] | you should start investing your money. | 就得开始投资了 |
[04:57] | What you mean, like in stocks? | 你是说股票吗 |
[04:59] | No, thanks. Money Malcolm is about stacks. | 不用 谢谢 发迹的马尔科姆有的是钱 |
[05:03] | Are those all singles? | 都是一块的吗 |
[05:04] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[05:07] | I’m not talking about stocks, man. | 我说的不是股票 兄弟 |
[05:08] | The real money’s in cryptocurrency– like Bitcoin. | 真正的钱是加密货币 比如 比特币 |
[05:11] | Oh, I don’t trust that Internet money, man. | 我不信任网络货币 兄弟 |
[05:13] | Seems like a scam. | 听起来像骗人的 |
[05:14] | Last week I tripled my investment. | 我的投资上周翻了三倍 |
[05:16] | Well, then you hold this. | 你拿着这个 |
[05:17] | I’m-a look for quarters in the couch. | 我去找沙发里落下的硬币 |
[05:32] | Three in a row! That deserves a hip bump. | 三连中 得来个击臀庆祝下 |
[05:35] | Well, get your skinny ass over here and get to bumping. | 那把你的小屁屁挪过来碰一下 |
[05:43] | LaTonya, | 拉托尼亚 |
[05:44] | is that Calvin Butler? | 那个人是卡尔文·巴特勒吗 |
[05:46] | Sure is. | 肯定是他了 |
[05:48] | And it looks like he’s dancing with his accountant. | 看起来像在和他的会计跳舞 |
[05:54] | Calvin, who are they? | 卡尔文 她们是谁 |
[05:56] | Those are the Pink Ladies. | 她们就是粉红女士 |
[05:57] | That’s who we’re playing for the championship. | 我们就是要和她们争冠军 |
[05:59] | They’re the most vicious team in the league? | 她们就是联赛里最强悍的组合吗 |
[06:02] | Don’t let the pink fool you. | 可别被”粉色”忽悠了 |
[06:04] | If the devil bowled a 210 and wore a girdle, | 如果魔鬼可以打出210分 还穿着紧身衣 |
[06:06] | that’s what he’d look like. | 就是她们那样的 |
[06:09] | 210? You better try 235, sucker. | 才210吗 至少要235 笨蛋 |
[06:14] | How did they even hear that? | 她们是怎么会听见我们说话的 |
[06:15] | What part of the devil don’t you understand? | 魔鬼这个词你是哪个字不懂 |
[06:22] | What happened to your partner Ernie? | 你的搭档厄尼呢 |
[06:23] | His ex-wife shoot him again? | 他的前妻又对他开枪了吗 |
[06:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:30] | But he also hurt his wrist. | 他的手腕也受伤了 |
[06:34] | Well, I’m his new partner Dave Johnson. | 我是他的新搭档戴夫·强森 |
[06:36] | Ain’t nobody ask your name. | 没人问你叫什么名字 |
[06:42] | They already got their game faces on. | 她们的表情已经是比赛状态了 |
[06:44] | No, they was born with them stank faces. | 不是 她们天生臭脸 |
[06:56] | Wow, you’re still going? | 你还在跳吗 |
[06:59] | Yeah! I can’t believe how easily this came back to me. | 我都不敢相信我一下子就找回感觉了 |
[07:04] | – Well, good for you. – New high score! | -不错嘛 -新纪录 |
[07:06] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[07:09] | Look at that– I just beat your high score! | 快看 我打破你的最高纪录了 |
[07:11] | What? Th-That’s not possible. | 什么 那不可能 |
[07:13] | Oh, yes, it is! | 当然可能 |
[07:14] | Check it out, T-Booty. | 瞧着吧 T翘臀 |
[07:15] | G-Cutie in the house! | G甜甜来了 |
[07:20] | All right, Calvin, | 卡尔文 |
[07:21] | show the Pink Ladies who we are. | 让[粉红女士]认识我们是谁 |
[07:23] | 美国动作片《迈阿密风云》两位男主角 分别是黑人和白人 | |
[07:23] | I know who you are, a broke-ass Crockett and Tubbs. | 我认识你们 破产版克罗基特和塔布斯 |
[07:28] | Face it, you’re never gonna beat us, Calvin. | 直面现实 你永远不能打败我们的 卡尔文 |
[07:31] | Or should I say Wrong Way Butler? ? | 或者应该叫你”乌龙巴特勒” |
[07:36] | Wrong Way Butler? | 乌龙巴特勒 |
[07:37] | What are they talking about? | 她们在说什么 |
[07:38] | Nothing. It’s just some old news. | 没什么 只是些陈年旧事 |
[07:41] | Like their wigs. | 和她们的假发一样 |
[07:44] | No, he didn’t. | 我听错了吧 |
[07:46] | Yes, he did. | 没听错 |
[07:49] | Show us what you got, Wrong Way. | 让我们看看你有什么能耐 乌龙 |
[07:52] | Wrong Way! Wrong Way! | 乌龙 乌龙 |
[07:54] | Wrong Way! Wrong Way! | 乌龙 乌龙 |
[07:57] | Wrong Way! Wrong Way! | 乌龙 乌龙 |
[07:59] | Wrong Way! Wrong Way! | 乌龙 乌龙 |
[08:04] | Gutter ball! | 落沟了 |
[08:06] | Calvin, what just happened? | 卡尔文 刚才是怎么回事 |
[08:07] | This is your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[08:09] | You must have tweaked my hip on our last celebration bump. | 刚才那下击臀把我的腰闪了 |
[08:12] | Wha…? That makes no sense. | 什么 不可能 |
[08:14] | The entire move was designed for safety. | 整个动作都是为了安全设计的 |
[08:18] | Hey, Wrong Way, | 乌龙 |
[08:20] | instead of bowling, | 你和你的数学老师 |
[08:21] | why don’t you and your math tutor | 还是不要打保龄了 |
[08:23] | go work on some equations. | 去解方程吧 |
[08:26] | I got one. | 我想到一个 |
[08:27] | You plus you plus a bowling ball | 你加上你再加上一个保龄球 |
[08:30] | equals two chumps and a bowling ball. | 等于两个笨蛋和一个保龄球 |
[08:34] | Well, you plus you | 你加上你 |
[08:36] | equals two women that… | 等于两个 |
[08:38] | need to work on your manners. | 需要注意礼貌的女人 |
[08:42] | And another gutter ball. | 再来一个落沟球 |
[08:45] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[08:47] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[08:48] | – What? – Practice is over. | -什么 -练习结束了 |
[08:50] | Calvin, we can’t leave now. | 卡尔文 我们不能现在离开 |
[08:52] | You finally hit them with an insult I understand. | 我刚才开始听懂你们的对骂 |
[09:00] | Hey, Tina. How was your walk? | 缇娜 散步散得怎么样 |
[09:02] | It was great. | 挺好的 |
[09:03] | Just getting my cardio on. | 做做有氧运动 |
[09:05] | Wasn’t yesterday so fun? | 昨天是不是很好玩 |
[09:07] | I still can’t believe I beat your high score. | 我还是不敢相信我超过了你的最高分 |
[09:09] | Girl, that was 24 hours ago. | 妹子 那是二十四小时之前的事了 |
[09:11] | I have two grown sons. | 我有两个已经成人的儿子 |
[09:12] | Ain’t nobody thinking about that game. | 没人还在回味那个游戏 |
[09:15] | Ooh, hey, Tina, can I ask you a question? | 缇娜 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[09:17] | I don’t know, she just got lucky! | 我不知道 她只是运气好而已 |
[09:21] | Are you talking about the Pink Ladies? | 你是在说粉红女士吗 |
[09:23] | Of course. Like, what else would I be talking about? | 当然了 不然我还能在说什么 |
[09:26] | ‘Cause yesterday at the bowling alley, | 因为昨天在保龄球馆 |
[09:27] | they kept calling Calvin “Wrong Way Butler.” | 她们一直叫卡尔文”乌龙巴特勒” |
[09:30] | What’s that all about? | 有什么故事吗 |
[09:31] | Ooh, yeah, that’s a touchy story from high school. | 那是高中时代一个敏感的故事 |
[09:34] | – Calvin would kill me if I told you. – Oh, I get it. | -如果告诉你 卡尔文会杀了我的 -理解 |
[09:36] | It was the night of the big championship game. | 那晚有一场重要的冠军争夺赛 |
[09:40] | Calvin was the star linebacker. | 卡尔文是当时的明星后卫 |
[09:41] | So, on the last play, | 在比赛最后关头 |
[09:43] | he picked up a fumble, ran it all the way to the end zone. | 他捡起一记漏球 一路跑到达阵区 |
[09:46] | That’s awesome. | 帅呆了 |
[09:48] | It was the wrong end zone. | 结果跑反了 |
[09:53] | He must have been so humiliated. | 肯定很丢脸吧 |
[09:56] | He was. | 确实 |
[09:57] | I mean, everyone forgot about it, | 大家都忘了这事 |
[09:58] | but those Pink Ladies, they never let him live it down. | 但粉红女士一直揪着不放 |
[10:01] | That is terrible. | 太可恶了 |
[10:03] | It’s bad enough to lose the game, | 输了比赛已经够糟心了 |
[10:04] | but to have someone rub it in? | 还被人一直戳痛处 |
[10:06] | Yeah. Can you imagine? | 是啊 你能想象吗 |
[10:10] | It was such a long time ago, though. | 不过那是很久之前的事了 |
[10:12] | Not to him. He still won’t admit that it bothers him. | 对他来说不是 他仍然不承认这事一直困扰着他 |
[10:14] | I don’t blame him. | 这事不能怪他 |
[10:16] | Who wants to hear about their defeat | 谁愿意一遍又一遍地 |
[10:18] | over and over and over again? | 听到自己失败的事 |
[10:21] | I know, right? | 可不是吗 |
[10:30] | Hey, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[10:31] | Here’s the hammer you wanted to borrow. | 这是你想借的锤子 |
[10:33] | Now, you hold it with this end, and you hit it with this end. | 握着这头 用这头敲 |
[10:39] | Calvin, wait. | 卡尔文 等下 |
[10:40] | It’s two steps, Dave. | 只有两个步骤 戴夫 |
[10:45] | All right, look, I lied. | 听我说 我撒谎了 |
[10:48] | I’m not really building a Victorian-style birdhouse | 我不是真的要建一座带遮檐的 |
[10:50] | with a veranda. | 维多利亚式鸟舍 |
[10:54] | I got you over here… | 我让你过来 |
[10:57] | to show you this. | 是想给你看看这个 |
[11:00] | Where the hell you get that? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[11:01] | Tina told me the story behind Wrong Way Butler. | 缇娜把乌龙巴特勒背后的故事告诉了我 |
[11:05] | She told you that? | 她把这事告诉你了 |
[11:06] | Yes, she did. | 是的 她告诉我了 |
[11:08] | Including how the other team voted you MVP. | 包括对手投你最有价值球员的事 |
[11:12] | Well, it’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[11:14] | And I threw that trophy in the trash can. | 而且那个奖杯已经被我扔了 |
[11:16] | Okay, C-Calvin, Calvin. | 卡尔文 卡尔文 |
[11:18] | Calvin, look. | 卡尔文 听我说 |
[11:19] | The only way that you are going to get past this | 放下这件事的唯一方法 |
[11:21] | is by forgiving yourself. | 就是原谅自己 |
[11:26] | This young man is hurting. | 这个年轻人心里受了伤 |
[11:28] | And the only person that can heal him | 唯一能治愈他的人 |
[11:31] | is you. | 就是你 |
[11:33] | You do know I’m still holding a hammer, right? | 你知道锤子仍然在我手里吧 |
[11:37] | Calvin, pl– I-I’m trying to help you out here. | 卡尔文 拜托 我是想帮你 |
[11:39] | Please just give this a shot. | 试一试 |
[11:41] | Fine. Look… | 好吧 听着 |
[11:44] | I forgive you for the terrible, | 我原谅你犯下了这个可怕的 |
[11:46] | life-changing mistake you made | 改变人生的错误 |
[11:48] | when you became friends with Dave. | 和戴夫做了朋友 |
[11:52] | Calvin, you cannot win in the present | 卡尔文 不放下过去的伤痛 |
[11:54] | if you do not let go of the past. | 如今就无法获胜 |
[11:56] | Now, tell this kid that he’s a winner. | 告诉这孩子他是个赢家 |
[12:00] | Tell this kid that he deserves love. | 告诉这孩子他值得被爱 |
[12:05] | Tell him that it is not his fault. Tell him that… | 告诉他那不是他的错 告诉他… |
[12:07] | You’re not here anymore, are you? | 你已经走了是不是 |
[12:17] | Have you looked at Bitcoin today? | 你今天查过比特币了吗 |
[12:19] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[12:20] | I lost half my money, Marty. | 我损失了一半的钱 马蒂 |
[12:22] | Now I’m about to lose half my foot up your ass. | 你的屁股要遭殃了 |
[12:24] | Well, hey. O-Okay. | 等等 |
[12:27] | Calm down. Okay, look. | 冷静点 听我说 |
[12:28] | Cryptocurrency goes up and down all the time. | 加密货币总是涨涨跌跌的 |
[12:31] | Look. Look at the graph. It’s already going back up. | 给你看图表 已经涨上去了 |
[12:33] | Oh, thank God, man. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:36] | Oh, my bad. My phone was upside down. | 我搞错了 手机拿反了 |
[12:40] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna lose all my money. | 天啊 我的钱要赔光了 |
[12:43] | No, it’s gonna be okay, man. | 没关系的 伙计 |
[12:44] | No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[12:45] | I ain’t never gonna move out of here. | 我永远也搬不出去了 |
[12:47] | I’m gonna die in a twin bed. | 我要死在单人床上了 |
[12:50] | Look, this is my fault for getting you into this. | 把你卷进来都是我的错 |
[12:52] | Let me buy you out. | 我来收购你的比特币 |
[12:53] | – Really? – Yeah, man. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[12:54] | You’re my big brother. | 你是我哥嘛 |
[12:56] | Oh, thank you, baby bro. | 谢谢你 弟弟 |
[12:58] | Hold up. This is half of what I gave you. | 等等 这钱是我给你的一半 |
[13:01] | Yeah, I’m paying you current market value. | 对 我按目前的市场价收购 |
[13:06] | Oh, cool. Look at that. It just went down again. | 好啊 你看 又跌了 |
[13:11] | Calvin, are you sure you’re ready for this? | 卡尔文 你确定准备好了吗 |
[13:13] | Look, I told you, the only thing that’s messing me up | 我跟你说了 唯一让我不爽的 |
[13:16] | is being distracted by Thing One and Thing Two over there. | 就是被那边的一号和二号分心 |
[13:21] | That’s why I brought these. | 所以我带了这个 |
[13:24] | Noise-canceling headphones? | 降噪耳机 |
[13:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:27] | Instead of listening to those hyenas, | 我才不听她们鬼哭狼嚎 |
[13:29] | I’m gonna have Peaches on the left | 我要左耳听蜜桃 |
[13:30] | and Herb on the right. | 右耳听香草 |
[13:34] | You sure you got those on the right way, Calvin? | 你确定耳机戴正了吗 卡尔文 |
[13:37] | No, no, he got ’em on backwards, | 不 他戴反了 |
[13:39] | like the way he runs. | 就像他带球跑的方向 |
[13:44] | Well, the joke is on you. | 丢人的是你们 |
[13:46] | They’re stereo headphones, | 那是立体声耳机 |
[13:47] | so the audio quality is exactly the same | 不管正戴反戴 |
[13:49] | no matter which way you wear them. | 音质都是一样的 |
[13:52] | Ain’t nobody talking to you, Khaki Pants. | 没人跟你说话 卡其裤 |
[13:57] | Wrong Way! | 乌龙 |
[13:58] | Wrong Way! Wrong Way! | 乌龙 乌龙 |
[14:02] | I can’t hear you, so I can only assume | 我听不见 所以我只能假设 |
[14:04] | you’re saying something stupid. | 你们在说蠢话 |
[14:14] | One pin! | 一分 |
[14:15] | He must have been practicing. | 他一定是练习过了 |
[14:18] | You know, you two are meaner | 我妈开始和道格过夜后 |
[14:19] | than Rick after Mom started having sleepovers with Doug. | 瑞克都没有你们这么刻薄 |
[15:45] | I’m so glad you wanted to play again. | 你又想玩了我真的很高兴 |
[15:47] | I got the feeling you were kind of upset | 我拿到了最高分 |
[15:49] | about me having the high score. | 好像让你有点不开心 |
[15:51] | Oh, I’m not upset. | 没有的事 |
[15:53] | Because you don’t have it anymore. | 因为最高分已经不是你了 |
[15:59] | You snuck back here without me just to beat my high score? | 你偷偷回来打破我的记录了 |
[16:02] | I didn’t sneak back. I just so happened to be here | 我没有偷偷回来 我只是上午十点 |
[16:04] | 10: 00 a.m. with a pocket full of quarters and a… | 碰巧路过这里 口袋里装满硬币 |
[16:06] | body full of talent. | 浑身都是才艺 |
[16:11] | Okay. So it’s like that? | 非要这样吗 |
[16:14] | Guess it is. | 看来是的 |
[16:16] | Then maybe we should take this to the next level. | 那么也许我们应该更进一步 |
[16:20] | You talking head-to-head? | 你是说面对面比赛 |
[16:22] | I’m talking foot-to-foot. | 我是说脚对脚比赛 |
[16:27] | Well, you better get ready, | 那你最好做好准备 |
[16:28] | ’cause I’m about to bring the pain. | 我要给你点颜色瞧瞧 |
[16:31] | Right after I go to the bathroom. | 不过我得先去趟洗手间 |
[16:32] | I had a large iced tea. | 我喝了一大杯冰茶 |
[16:40] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[16:42] | Malcolm, did you get out of Bitcoin at the right time. | 马尔科姆 你真是及时脱手比特币了 |
[16:45] | For me! | 便宜了我 |
[16:51] | That is good for you, little brother. | 我真为你高兴 弟弟 |
[16:53] | – What, you’re not jealous? – Oh, not at all. | -怎么 你不嫉妒吗 -当然不 |
[16:55] | Because I took my money and invested it in swag. | 因为我把我的钱投资在好货上了 |
[17:02] | More shoes. | 又买鞋了 |
[17:03] | Yeah. Oh, well, look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[17:04] | Welcome back, Broke Malcolm. | 欢迎回来 穷人马尔科姆 |
[17:07] | That’s very funny. | 你真幽默 |
[17:09] | You see, these bad boys are all sold out. | 这些鞋都断货了 |
[17:11] | So, if you look online, they’re already worth double. | 上网查查 你就会发现价格已经翻倍了 |
[17:14] | Really? Double? | 真的吗 翻倍 |
[17:15] | Why would anybody… Oh, I like those. | 为什么会有人 我喜欢 |
[17:19] | Well, look at that– they happen to be in your size. | 瞧瞧 正好是你的码 |
[17:22] | – How much? – $300. | -多少钱 -三百块 |
[17:24] | $300? The box says $150. There’s no way I’m paying that. | 三百块 盒子上写着一百五 没门 |
[17:27] | $325. | 三百二十五 |
[17:28] | Malcolm, that’s not gonna work on me. | 马尔科姆 没用的 |
[17:29] | – $350. – Sold! | -三百五 -成交 |
[17:32] | 拉托尼亚 蕾吉娜 戴夫 卡尔文 | |
[17:35] | Last ball, Wrong Way. | 最后一个球 乌龙 |
[17:37] | You’re about to lose. | 你要输了 |
[17:39] | Look, Calvin, | 卡尔文 |
[17:40] | I have done all I can to keep us in this, | 我已经尽力追分了 |
[17:42] | but we need a strike. | 但我们需要打个全中 |
[17:43] | So, if you want to win this, | 如果你想赢这场比赛 |
[17:45] | you are gonna have to forgive yourself. | 就必须原谅自己 |
[17:47] | Oh, not this again. | 又来了 |
[17:49] | Look, I’m gonna be younger you. | 把我当成年轻的你 |
[17:52] | Talk to me. | 说出来吧 |
[17:54] | Dave, I barely like talking to you when you’re you. | 戴夫 你做自己的时候 我都懒得跟你说话 |
[18:00] | Older Calvin, it’s time to forgive me. | 老卡尔文 是时候原谅我了 |
[18:03] | I was only 16 when I ran the wrong way in that game. | 虽然我在比赛中跑错了方向 但那时我才16岁 |
[18:07] | I’m not doing this with you, Dave. | 我才不跟你整这出呢 戴夫 |
[18:08] | Oh, you know what? Maybe you’re right. | 你知道吗 也许你是对的 |
[18:10] | Maybe I don’t deserve forgiveness. | 也许我不值得原谅 |
[18:12] | What? | 什么 |
[18:13] | Yeah, I mean, I did let the whole school down. | 是的 我让整个学校都失望了 |
[18:15] | That’s ridiculous. Come on. | 太荒谬了 拜托 |
[18:17] | No, it’s not. I mean, I blew it. | 并没有 我搞砸了 |
[18:19] | Me– Wrong Way Butler. | 我 乌龙巴特勒 |
[18:21] | Everyone was counting on me. | 我当时是大家的希望 |
[18:24] | That’s only because you were the best player on the team. | 因为你是队里最好的球员 |
[18:28] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但是 |
[18:29] | how could I have done something so stupid? | 我怎么能做这么蠢的事 |
[18:31] | I mean, what a boneheaded play. | 我也太蠢了吧 |
[18:33] | So what? You still won us the championship the next year. | 那又怎么样 第二年你还是为我们赢得了冠军 |
[18:36] | And you were voted prom king as a junior. | 你高三就被选为舞会之王 |
[18:43] | I guess I was kind of big man on campus. | 我当时的确是校园风云人物 |
[18:45] | You’re damn right you were. | 那是当然的 |
[18:46] | You’re damn right you were. | 那是当然的 |
[18:50] | That was Dave saying that. | 我变回戴夫了 |
[18:55] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[18:56] | I feel pretty good. | 感觉不错 |
[18:58] | I feel great. | 感觉很好 |
[18:59] | I feel like kicking some Pink Lady ass. | 我要把粉红女士干得落花流水 |
[19:03] | Oh, here he goes. | 他来了 |
[19:05] | I hope someone knows the Heimlich, | 希望有人会海姆利克急救法 |
[19:06] | ’cause he about to choke. | 他都快要窒息了 |
[19:09] | For your information, I do know the Heimlich. | 事先声明 我会海姆利克急救法 |
[19:12] | I’m also certified in water safety. | 我还获得了水域急救证 |
[19:16] | Why are we even talking to you? | 我们跟你有什么好说的 |
[19:17] | You’re not even his real partner. | 你都不算他真正的搭档 |
[19:19] | Wrong. He is my real partner. | 错 他是我真正的搭档 |
[19:22] | He’s also my friend. | 他也是我的朋友 |
[19:23] | – Best friend. – Okay, look. | -最好的朋友 -听着 |
[19:26] | Slow down a little bit, Dave, okay? | 慢慢来 戴夫 好吗 |
[19:30] | Wrong Way! | 乌龙 |
[19:31] | Wrong Way! Wrong Way! | 乌龙 乌龙 |
[19:33] | Wrong Way! Wrong Way! | 乌龙 乌龙 |
[19:36] | Wrong Way! Wrong Way! | 乌龙 乌龙 |
[19:38] | Wrong Way! Wrong Way! | 乌龙 乌龙 |
[19:52] | Calvin, you did it! We won! | 卡尔文 你做到了 我们赢了 |
[19:54] | That’s right, and more importantly, | 没错 更重要的是 |
[19:56] | broke-ass Oprah and Gayle over there lost. | 破产版奥花和盖尔输了 |
[20:00] | Whatever. We’ll see you two next year. | 无所谓 我们明年见 |
[20:03] | Not if your cholesterol has anything to do with it. | 要是你们的胆固醇超标可能就见不到了 |
[20:08] | It is time for a celebration dance, baby. | 该来个庆祝舞步了 |
[20:11] | You gotta get it, you gotta go. | 拼尽全力 放手一搏 |
[20:15] | I’m about to pass it to you. | 准备传给你 |
[20:16] | – Come on! – Here it is. | -来吧 -给你 |
[20:17] | Ah, I caught it! | 我接住了 |
[20:19] | Go, man. Get it, Dave. | 加油 戴夫 |
[20:23] | Pass it back, man. | 传回来 伙计 |
[20:24] | It feels too good! | 感觉太好了 |
[20:25] | I’m keeping it! | 不传了 |
[20:37] | You’re looking pretty tired over there, G-Cutie. | 你好像体力不支了 G甜甜 |
[20:40] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑 |
[20:41] | I’m just getting started. | 我这才刚开始 |
[20:43] | Guys, great news– we won the tournament. | 姐妹们 好消息 我们赢得了比赛 |
[20:45] | I got two grown sons, Dave. | 我有两个成年的儿子 戴夫 |
[20:47] | Ain’t nobody thinking about your tournament. | 谁会关心你们的比赛 |
[20:50] | Oh, hold on, Tina. Don’t talk to Dave like that. | 等等 缇娜 别这么跟戴夫说话 |
[20:51] | Zip it, Calvin! We’re battling here! | 闭嘴 卡尔文 我们在斗舞 |
[20:55] | Guess we can get some nachos. You said they’re for winners. | 我们去买玉米片吧 你说赢家才能吃 |
[20:57] | Hell yeah. | 没错 |
[20:59] | Let’s go fill this thing up with some chips and cheese. | 我们去用奖杯装薯条和干酪吧 |