时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | – Wine country, here we come. – Yes. | -酒乡 我们来了 -对 |
[00:12] | The car is loaded, and in a few hours we will be, too. | 车都塞满了 过几个小时我们也就喝大了 |
[00:17] | This is gonna be the best girls’ trip ever. | 有史以来最棒的闺蜜之旅 |
[00:19] | Gemma, I love America, but there is no country like wine country. | 杰玛 我爱美国 但哪都比不上酒乡 |
[00:24] | Okay, so one last desicion before we hit the road. | 好了 出发前还有最后一件事 |
[00:27] | which one pairs best with chardonnay, | 哪款和夏敦埃酒最配 |
[00:30] | Jeanette or Tamika? | 珍妮特还是塔米卡 |
[00:33] | Oh, what about that curly black one | 那款黑色带卷的怎么样 |
[00:35] | that got us kicked out of that club in Vegas? | 就是我们在拉斯维加斯时被赶出俱乐部的那款 |
[00:37] | Dominique? Oh, no, no, she’s on the wagon. | 多米尼克 不行 她正戒酒呢 |
[00:43] | Jeanette and Tamika. | 珍妮特和塔米卡 |
[00:44] | You can take one or the other, but you can’t take both. | 你可以选其一 不能都带走 |
[00:48] | I’m not bailing you three out again. | 我不会再同时保释三个人了 |
[00:51] | Well, it looks like I’m gonna have to go with Tamika, | 看来我得选塔米克了 |
[00:53] | so you better behave. | 那你最好乖点 |
[00:56] | So you want to come watch the transformation? | 你要来看我如何变身吗 |
[00:58] | Does my Aunt Mayvene dress up her cats for the holidays? | 梅文妮姑妈给她家猫换节日盛装吗 |
[01:02] | I was hoping no, but sounds like yes. | 我希望没有 但是看来有了 |
[01:06] | I’m just glad she’s not taking Dominique. | 幸好她没有带走多米尼克 |
[01:08] | That hair is trifling. | 那顶假发太惹事了 |
[01:11] | What it do, C-Dawg? | 干什么呢 卡老兄 |
[01:14] | Oh, and I thought my biggest problem was gonna be the wig. | 我还以为最大的问题就是假发呢 |
[01:17] | So, since the ladies are gonna be gone, | 既然两位女士要出门 |
[01:19] | I got a little surprise for us– | 我也给咱们准备了惊喜 |
[01:22] | front row tickets to tonight’s game. | 今晚比赛的前排票 |
[01:24] | Seriously? Courtside to the Laker game? | 真的 湖人队比赛的场边票吗 |
[01:28] | C-Dawg is in. | 卡老兄参加 |
[01:32] | Well, actually, it’s to the hockey game. | 其实是冰球比赛 |
[01:37] | Hockey? C-Dawg don’t bark for hockey. | 冰球 卡老兄不喜欢冰球 |
[01:41] | Well, come on, it’s gonna be great. | 来嘛 很好看的 |
[01:42] | Kings are playing the Red Wings– it’s an epic rivalry. | 国王队大战红翼队 史诗级的对决 |
[01:45] | Why don’t you want to go? | 你为什么不想去 |
[01:46] | Well, for starters, I’m black. | 首先 我是黑人 |
[01:50] | I know that’s what everybody thinks about hockey, | 我知道大家都这么想冰球 |
[01:52] | but the truth is, there’s a lot of black players now. | 但事实是 现在有很多黑人球员 |
[01:55] | Yeah, but they’re probably all Canadian, so that doesn’t count. | 但他们可能都是加拿大人 所以不算 |
[01:58] | Come on, Calvin, don’t be such a Negative Nancy. | 卡尔文 别像丧气鬼一样 |
[02:02] | I’ll tell you what, | 我跟你说 |
[02:02] | if at any point you’re not having a good time, you can leave. | 如果到时候你觉得不开心 可以随时走 |
[02:05] | Great. Bye-bye. | 好的 我走了 |
[02:18] | Here’s your beer. | 你的啤酒 |
[02:19] | – What’d I miss? – Nothing. | -我错过了什么 -没什么 |
[02:21] | Just a bunch of guys with no vowels in their names | 就是一群名字里没有元音字母的人 |
[02:24] | skating in circles. | 溜冰绕圈 |
[02:26] | I mean, the least they could do | 我觉得 他们好歹也能 |
[02:27] | is light the puck on fire or something. | 表演个冰球点火什么的 |
[02:31] | Come on, Calvin, you’re missing the finer points of the game here. | 卡尔文 你没懂这种游戏的精髓之处 |
[02:34] | I mean, look at these guys, they’re incredible athletes, | 看看这些人 都是了不起的运动员 |
[02:37] | skating 20 miles an hour on a quarter-inch of steel. | 踩着六毫米的冰刀以时速三十公里疾驰 |
[02:41] | I don’t know, man, I-I’m just not seeing it. | 不知道 我真没看出来 |
[02:45] | Oh, I saw that. | 这个我看到了 |
[02:47] | Oh, and that! | 还有这个 |
[02:50] | With hits like that, who needs vowels? | 这种打法 谁还要元音字母 |
[02:52] | Yeah! Get him! | 对 揍他 |
[02:56] | Wow, this place is beautiful. | 这地方真漂亮 |
[03:00] | Now where’s the wine? | 酒呢 |
[03:02] | Ooh, there it is. Thank you. | 在这儿 谢谢 |
[03:05] | I don’t work here. | 我不是工作人员 |
[03:09] | Oh, well, this is good stuff, you should get another one. | 好吧 这酒不错 你该再点一杯 |
[03:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:15] | Welcome to Coastal Breeze Winery. | 欢迎来到微风海岸酒庄 |
[03:17] | Hi. We have a reservation under Johnson. | 我们预定了房间 姓强森 |
[03:20] | If possible, no balcony. | 最好不要带阳台的 |
[03:22] | We may get crazy, and it’s safer | 我们可能会玩得太疯 |
[03:23] | if we’re in a room we can’t fall out of. | 如果从阳台上掉下去就不好了 |
[03:26] | Oh, and, um, | 还有 |
[03:27] | also nothing near the elevator. | 也不要挨着电梯 |
[03:29] | We don’t want to be bothered by obnoxious drunks. | 我们不想被讨厌的醉鬼打扰 |
[03:32] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[03:35] | Fill ‘er up. | 满上 |
[03:37] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe it. | 天啊 我真不敢相信 |
[03:40] | You’re Mary J. Blige. | 你是玛丽·简·布莱姬 |
[03:42] | What? | 什么 |
[03:45] | Oh, no, honey, it’s the wig. | 不是 亲爱的 假发而已 |
[03:49] | My name is Tina Butler. | 我叫缇娜·巴特勒 |
[03:51] | Oh, I get it. Keeping things on the down low. | 我明白了 保持低调 |
[03:56] | Like me. | 像我一样[假装直男] |
[03:58] | Sorry to disappoint you, but she really is Tina Butler. | 很抱歉让你失望 但她真的是缇娜·巴特勒 |
[04:02] | Well, for “Tina Butler’s” privacy, | 好吧 为了”缇娜·巴特勒”的隐私 |
[04:05] | I’m going to upgrade you to the penthouse suite. | 我给你升级到顶楼套房 |
[04:09] | You can call me Mary J. | 你可以叫我玛丽·简 |
[04:24] | Man, there are two things you don’t want to be in a horror movie– | 恐怖电影里我最讨厌的两个东西 |
[04:26] | having sex or black. | 性爱场面和黑人 |
[04:33] | I mean, you, uh, you’re not scared, are you? | 你不会害怕吧 |
[04:37] | Please, Malcolm, I’m a grown man. | 拜托 马尔科姆 我已经长大了 |
[04:40] | I know scary movies aren’t real. | 我知道恐怖电影不是真的 |
[04:54] | What the hell is wrong with you guys? | 你们俩怎么了 |
[04:57] | Us? Nothing. | 我们没事 |
[04:59] | Can’t-can’t two brothers scream together? | 难道兄弟俩不能一起尖叫吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah, uh, | 对啊 |
[05:04] | Pop, what’s with the outfits? | 老爹 你这身行头怎么回事 |
[05:06] | Oh, we went to the hockey game together. | 我们一起去看了冰球比赛 |
[05:08] | Yeah, and it was awesome. Give me some. | 是啊 真是太棒了 来互动下 |
[05:17] | Hey, so we on for tomorrow night? | 那我们明晚还约吗 |
[05:18] | Pink Floyd laser show at the planetarium? | 天文馆要举行平克·弗洛伊德激光秀 |
[05:20] | Oh, you can “planet” on it. | 计划之内了 |
[05:23] | Okay, see you tomorrow, buddy. | 好的 明天见 兄弟 |
[05:24] | – Bye, guys. – See you, Dave. | -再见 各位 -再见 戴夫 |
[05:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:34] | Uh, you’re wearing a hockey jersey, | 你穿着冰球球衣 |
[05:36] | you’re going to a Pink Floyd laser show, | 要去平克·弗洛伊德的激光秀 |
[05:38] | and you just made a pun about planets. | 还说了一个关于行星的双关 |
[05:40] | Come on, man, I thought it was “punny.” | 拜托 我只是觉得这样是”双重幽默” |
[05:45] | Okay, it’s official, | 好吧 没跑了 |
[05:47] | you are turning into a very tan Dave. | 你已经变成了美黑戴夫 |
[05:50] | I am not turning into Dave. | 我才没有 |
[05:52] | So you’re saying you’re a Pink Floyd fan? | 所以你是平克·弗洛伊德的粉丝了 |
[05:55] | Yeah, all his new stuff is great. | 他的新歌都很不错 |
[06:00] | I don’t know, Pop, ever since you and Dave became friends, | 不好说 老爹 自从你和戴夫成为朋友后 |
[06:03] | you are kind of a different person. | 你就像变了个人 |
[06:05] | Yeah, you don’t go to Ernie’s anymore, | 对啊 你再也不去厄尼酒吧了 |
[06:07] | you don’t play dominoes with the boys, | 也不跟哥们玩多米诺骨牌了 |
[06:08] | and just the other day I saw you put a quarter | 有天我还看见你往别人的停车收费表 |
[06:10] | in someone else’s parking meter. | 投了一个硬币 |
[06:13] | It’s called paying it forward, | 这叫做爱心预支 |
[06:15] | which also happens to be an excellent movie. | 有部好看的电影也叫这个 |
[06:18] | Okay, who are you, and what have you done with our father? | 你是谁 你把咱爸怎么了 |
[06:23] | Man, y’all tripping. | 你们有病吧 |
[06:24] | You’re just being a couple of Negative Nancys. | 你俩就是一对丧气鬼 |
[06:28] | Who said that? | 刚刚那话谁说的 |
[06:31] | Did you see the bathroom? | 你看了浴室没 |
[06:33] | I mean, if this isn’t the nicest hotel I’ve ever seen, | 如果这不是我见过的最豪华的酒店 |
[06:36] | then my name isn’t Mary J. Blige. | 我就不叫玛丽·简·布莱姬 |
[06:39] | Your name isn’t Mary J. Blige. | 你确实不叫玛丽·简·布莱姬 |
[06:42] | It’s Tina J. Liar. | 你是缇娜·简·大骗子 |
[06:46] | Oh, come on, Gemma, we’re not hurting anyone. | 杰玛 这样无伤大雅 |
[06:49] | I know, but aren’t you worried about getting caught? | 我知道 但你不担心被拆穿吗 |
[06:52] | A little, | 有一点 |
[06:53] | but I think those free massages they’re sending up | 但我觉得他们送上门的免费按摩 |
[06:56] | will melt those worries away. | 可以让顾虑烟消云散 |
[06:58] | Wait, when did you arrange that? | 等下 这是什么时候安排的 |
[07:01] | I didn’t, my publicist did. | 不是我 是我的公关安排的 |
[07:04] | – And if anyone asks you, you’re my publicist. – No. | -要是有人问起 你就是我的公关 -不行 |
[07:08] | Tina, we are never gonna be able to pull this off. | 缇娜 这个谎圆不下去的 |
[07:11] | Just because one guy thought you were Mary J. Blige | 就因为一个人觉得你是玛丽·简·布莱姬 |
[07:13] | doesn’t mean you can fool a whole hotel. | 不代表你能骗过整个酒店的人 |
[07:15] | Of white people? | 你是说白人吗 |
[07:18] | Honey, I could tell them I was Martin Luther King, | 亲爱的 就算我说我是马丁·路德·金 |
[07:20] | and they’d believe it. | 他们也会信的 |
[07:23] | All this free stuff just doesn’t seem like it’s worth the risk. | 这些免费的东西并不值得冒这个风险 |
[07:27] | Gemma, this is not about free stuff. | 杰玛 我并不是看中这些免费的东西 |
[07:29] | Then what is it? | 那是什么 |
[07:31] | Well, I know this may sound silly, | 我知道这听起来有点傻 |
[07:32] | but ever since I was a little girl, | 但我从小 |
[07:34] | I always wanted to be a famous singer, | 一直想当著名歌星 |
[07:37] | and now for the next couple of days, I can be. | 接下来几天 我的梦想成真了 |
[07:40] | I mean, didn’t you ever dream like that? | 难道你没有这样的梦想吗 |
[07:43] | Yes. | 有的 |
[07:45] | Back when I was growing up in Hickory Corners, | 我小时候在希科里街口时 |
[07:47] | I always dreamed of being the Fall Festival Hog Queen. | 一直梦想成为秋季狂欢节猪女王 |
[07:53] | What is that and why? | 那是什么 原因呢 |
[07:57] | You get a sash, a tiara, and you get to ride down Main Street | 你可以身披饰带 头戴皇冠 |
[08:00] | on a float pulled by a team of pigs. | 坐上由一队猪猪拉的花车在主街游行 |
[08:05] | What a relatable story. | 真有代入感 |
[08:07] | I would’ve won, too. | 我本来也能赢的 |
[08:09] | I crushed the bacon-eating contest, | 我碾压了吃培根比赛 |
[08:11] | but that damn greased pig got away from me every time. | 但我每次都和抓猪比赛冠军失之交臂 |
[08:16] | Gemma, I never thought I would say this, but | 杰玛 没想到我会说这话 但是 |
[08:19] | being Mary J. Blige… | 成为玛丽·简·布莱姬 |
[08:23] | …is my greased pig. | 就是我的抓猪比赛 |
[08:33] | Morning. | 早 |
[08:42] | Hey, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[08:44] | Great minds dress alike. | 英雄所穿略同 |
[08:46] | We’re not dressed alike. | 同个毛线 |
[08:48] | My shirt has little blue squares, and yours has, um, | 我的衬衣是小蓝方格 你的是 |
[08:51] | little blue boxes. | 小蓝格子 |
[08:54] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[08:56] | Looks pretty similar to me. | 我觉得挺像的 |
[08:57] | Yeah, well, no one else would think that. | 没人会这么想 |
[08:59] | Look at you two, twinsies! | 看看你们俩 双胞胎兄弟 |
[09:12] | Hey, what’s up, boys? | 你们好啊 小伙子们 |
[09:15] | Well, what is up with you, | 你怎么了 |
[09:16] | Run-DMC, you’re having a midlife crisis? | 嘻哈达人 遭遇中年危机了吗 |
[09:20] | Very funny. For your information, | 真好笑 告诉你们 |
[09:22] | I’m kicking it with my old dance crew tonight. | 我今晚要跟我的老舞蹈团一起跳舞 |
[09:26] | Your old dance crew? | 你的老舞蹈团 |
[09:28] | Didn’t Keith just have hip surgery? | 基斯不是刚做完臀部手术吗 |
[09:30] | Yeah. You know, he’s still got his handicap placard, | 是的 他的残障停车证还在 |
[09:33] | so we get to park right in front of the club. | 所以我们可以停在俱乐部的正门口 |
[09:36] | But I thought you were supposed to go to the planetarium tonight? | 但你今晚不是要去天文馆吗 |
[09:38] | Yeah, man, but those planets gonna be there forever. | 那些行星又不会消失 |
[09:41] | Keith’s handicap placard, it expires next week. | 基斯的残障停车证下周就到期了 |
[09:46] | Come on, Pop, is this because we teased you about becoming Dave? | 老爹 这是因为我们嘲笑你变成戴夫吗 |
[09:49] | No. This is about me getting back in touch with my roots, | 不是 因为我不想忘记初心 |
[09:54] | about not forgetting who I am. | 不要忘了自己是谁 |
[09:56] | And who exactly is that? | 你是谁来着 |
[09:58] | Calvi-tronic, the Bionic Breaking Machine. | 卡尔电子乐手 仿生霹雳舞机器 |
[10:12] | I don’t know about a breaking machine, | 霹雳舞机器不好说 |
[10:13] | but something just broke inside of me. | 但我心里好堵啊 |
[10:19] | There’s Dave. What you gonna tell him? | 戴夫来了 你怎么跟他说啊 |
[10:22] | I’m a grown-ass man. | 我是成年人了 |
[10:24] | I’m not afraid to tell him what’s what. | 我可不怕告诉他实情 |
[10:28] | I’m gonna tell him I’m sick. | 我就说我病了 |
[10:33] | Hey, Calvin. You ready to roll? | 卡尔文 可以出发了吗 |
[10:36] | Nice blanket. I have one just like it. | 毯子不错 我也有一条 |
[10:38] | Can’t go tonight, man. I’m sick. | 我今晚去不成了 我病了 |
[10:41] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[10:42] | Got sick at the hockey game. | 看冰球比赛时着凉了 |
[10:44] | It was really cold in there, man. | 球场真冷 伙计 |
[10:52] | Really? You know, they keep the rink at 65 degrees. | 真的吗 冰场的温度一直是18度 |
[10:55] | I know, but for black people, that’s like 32. | 我知道 但对黑人相当于0度 |
[11:00] | – Okay, well, feel better, buddy. – Yeah. | -好吧 早日康复 兄弟 -好 |
[11:02] | Bye, guys. | 再见 伙计们 |
[11:05] | Damn, Pop, that was cold. | 我靠 老爹 你太冷漠了 |
[11:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:09] | 32 degrees, baby. | 0度冷漠 |
[11:18] | That was an amazing massage. | 按摩好舒服 |
[11:20] | Not as good as the one yesterday, | 虽然比不上昨天 |
[11:22] | but better than the one this morning. | 但比今早强 |
[11:25] | It was pretty great. | 确实不错 |
[11:27] | But do you feel like we’re taking advantage? | 但你不觉得我们在占便宜吗 |
[11:31] | That must be our second lobsters. | 肯定是第二只龙虾到了 |
[11:34] | Hi, Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[11:35] | Hi. This is awkward, but… | 这事有点尴尬 |
[11:37] | We can explain. I wanted to be Hog Queen. | 我们可以解释 我想当猪女王 |
[11:42] | Don’t… don’t mind my publicist. | 别介意我的公关 |
[11:44] | She has a pill problem. | 她嗑药了 |
[11:48] | So what can we do for you? | 我们能为你做点什么 |
[11:49] | Well, one of our guests is celebrating her birthday | 我们的一位客人今晚 |
[11:52] | later tonight in the lounge, and I was hoping… | 要在酒吧间庆祝生日 我希望能请 |
[11:55] | that Ms. Blige could pop by for a quick hello. | 布莱姬女士过来打个招呼 |
[11:59] | Okay, honey, that sounds like fun. | 没问题 亲爱的 挺有趣的 |
[12:01] | Oh, and you know what would be even more fun? | 你知道什么更有趣吗 |
[12:04] | If she sings “Happy Birthday.” | 让她唱《生日快乐》 |
[12:05] | Oh, yeah, that’d be real… Wait, what?! | 是啊 那就最…等等 什么 |
[12:09] | Oh, that is so amazing. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[12:11] | I am much obliged. | 我不胜感激 |
[12:14] | You see what I did there? | 听懂我的双关了吗 |
[12:15] | Did you see it? Fun. Okay. | 听懂了吗 有意思吧 |
[12:18] | What the hell, Gemma? | 搞什么 杰玛 |
[12:20] | How tight is that towel? | 毛巾把你脑子勒坏了吗 |
[12:23] | Tina. Don’t you see? | 缇娜 你还不明白吗 |
[12:25] | This is your dream. | 这是你的梦想 |
[12:26] | Tonight’s your night to be famous. | 今晚就是你出名的机会 |
[12:28] | Yeah, but as soon as I open my mouth, | 但只要我一开口 |
[12:29] | they’re gonna know that I’m not Mary J. Blige. | 他们就会知道我不是玛丽·简·布莱姬 |
[12:32] | No, they won’t. You have an amazing voice. | 不会的 你唱歌特别好听 |
[12:36] | Yeah. But still! | 是的 但还是会穿帮 |
[12:39] | Besides, it’s like you said, this is a winery. | 就像你说的 这是个酒庄 |
[12:42] | Everyone here is whiter than the chardonnay. | 这里的人比白葡萄酒还白 |
[12:45] | Well, it does sound kind of fun. | 听起来确实挺有趣的 |
[12:48] | Now you’re talking. | 这才对嘛 |
[12:50] | And, hey, maybe I could be your backup singer. | 我可以给你伴唱 |
[12:52] | Stay in your lane, pig girl. | 别越界 猪女孩 |
[12:58] | Oh, hey, uh, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[13:00] | I thought you were going to the planetarium. | 你不是去天文馆了么 |
[13:03] | Well, I was, but I realized | 是的 但我意识到 |
[13:04] | it wouldn’t be as much fun without Calvin, | 卡尔文不去就没意思了 |
[13:06] | so I decided to stay home and make him some soup. | 所以我决定回家给他做点汤 |
[13:08] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[13:09] | – Better. – Worse. | -好点了 -加重了 |
[13:12] | Well, which is it? | 到底怎么样了 |
[13:13] | – Worse. – Better. | -加重了 -好点了 |
[13:16] | Okay, well, uh, maybe the soup will help. | 好吧 也许喝点汤就好了 |
[13:19] | Just tell him I’ll check in on him tomorrow. | 告诉他 我明天再来看他 |
[13:35] | Calvin, what are you doing out of bed, | 卡尔文 你下床干什么 |
[13:36] | and why are you dressed so funky fresh? | 为什么穿得这么潮 |
[13:40] | I went to the drugstore to get some medicine. | 我去药店买了点药 |
[13:43] | Where is it? | 药呢 |
[13:44] | Damn it, I knew I forgot something. | 该死 我就知道忘了什么 |
[13:48] | Hold on. Calvin, | 等一下 卡尔文 |
[13:50] | did you lie to me about being sick? | 你说生病了是骗我的吗 |
[13:52] | No. Because I am sick. | 不是 我真的病了 |
[13:55] | I let down my defenses | 我卸下防备 |
[13:56] | and got all infected with your Dave-ness. | 被你的戴夫气质感染了 |
[14:01] | Wh– Infected? | 感染 |
[14:03] | Yeah, I mean, you got me going to hockey. | 对 你让我去看冰球比赛 |
[14:05] | I mean, you and I are dressing alike. | 我们俩穿的也相似 |
[14:07] | The other day a Taylor Swift song came on, | 那天听到泰勒·斯威夫特的歌 |
[14:09] | and I didn’t even turn it off. | 我都没关 |
[14:11] | Actually, he turned it up. | 他还把音量调大了 |
[14:17] | I didn’t know having things in common was being infected. | 我没想到有共同点等于被感染了 |
[14:20] | I thought that was being friends. | 我还以为朋友都这样 |
[14:24] | – Dave. – No, you know what, Calvin? | -戴夫 -不 卡尔文 |
[14:25] | You said your piece. Enjoy the soup. | 你说得很清楚 喝你的汤吧 |
[14:27] | It’s infected, too. With love! | 汤也被爱感染了 |
[14:36] | Thank you for making me do this, Gemma. | 谢谢你逼我这么做 杰玛 |
[14:37] | I’m feeling kind of hyped. | 我有点兴奋 |
[14:40] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 天啊 你来了 |
[14:42] | Thank you again for doing this, Ms. Blige. | 再次感谢你 布莱姬女士 |
[14:44] | Okay. So the birthday girl’s name is Cynthia, | 寿星的名字叫辛西娅 |
[14:46] | and she is sitting right over there. | 她就坐在那边 |
[14:51] | She is not going to believe this! | 她肯定会大吃一惊 |
[14:54] | No, she is not. | 嗯 肯定的 |
[14:57] | Okay, so I’m gonna go introduce you. Showtime! | 我帮你开个场 表演时间到 |
[15:02] | Tina, they’re not white! | 缇娜 她们不是白人 |
[15:04] | They’re gonna know. | 她们会看穿的 |
[15:05] | Okay. All right. Gemma… | 好吧 杰玛 |
[15:07] | let’s get the hell out of here. | 赶紧溜吧 |
[15:09] | Ladies and gentlemen, the one and only Mary J. Blige! | 女士们先生们 有请独一无二的玛丽·简·布莱姬 |
[15:14] | Gemma. | 杰玛 |
[15:16] | How you doing? | 大家好 |
[15:18] | Oh, what the hell are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[15:20] | Okay. Okay. It’s gonna be fine. | 好了 没事的 |
[15:22] | You’re gonna go up there, | 你尽管上台 |
[15:23] | you’re gonna sing your heart out, | 唱出你的心声 |
[15:25] | and you’re gonna live your dream. Okay? | 实现你的梦想 好吗 |
[15:28] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[15:29] | – This is my chance. – Yes. | -这是我的机会 -没错 |
[15:30] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[15:31] | But just in case… | 但是以防万一 |
[15:34] | It’ll be harder to describe me to the police. | 这样就没那么容易和警察描述我的样子了 |
[15:39] | Oh, thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[15:42] | Hey, how you doing? | 大家好 |
[15:44] | Well, this song goes out to my girl Cynthia. | 我要将这首歌献给今天的寿星辛西娅 |
[15:51] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[16:00] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[16:07] | *Happy birthday* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[16:10] | *Dear Cynthia* | *亲爱的辛西娅* |
[16:13] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[16:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:28] | Thank you so much, Ms. Blige. | 非常感谢你 布莱姬女士 |
[16:30] | That was simply beautiful. | 你的歌声真是太美妙了 |
[16:31] | – Awesome. – I’m not done yet. | -漂亮 -我还没唱完呢 |
[16:34] | “Family Affair,” hit it! | 《家务事》 走起 |
[16:44] | Come on, everybody! | 大家嗨起来 |
[16:47] | Isn’t she amazing? | 她也太棒了吧 |
[16:48] | She is. | 是呀 |
[16:50] | But she sure as hell ain’t Mary J. Blige. | 但她肯定不是玛丽·简·布莱姬 |
[16:55] | Okay, look. She’s my best friend, | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[16:56] | and she’s up there living her dream. | 她正在台上实现她的梦想 |
[16:58] | So? | 所以呢 |
[16:59] | So, if you don’t rat us out, | 所以 如果你不把我们赶走 |
[17:01] | you can have our penthouse suite, | 你可以拥有我们的顶楼套房 |
[17:03] | all the massages we have scheduled for tomorrow, | 我们明天安排的按摩 |
[17:05] | and… | 还有 |
[17:07] | 68 bucks. | 68块钱 |
[17:11] | Go, Mary! Go, Mary! Go, Mary! | 玛丽加油 玛丽加油 |
[17:15] | *Let’s get it crunk upon* | *旷课音乐响起* |
[17:18] | *Have fun upon up in this dancery* | *舞池嗨得飞起* |
[17:20] | *We got ya open, now you’re floatin’* | *开怀大笑 肆意摇摆* |
[17:23] | *So you gots to dance for me* | *为我舞动* |
[17:25] | *Don’t need no hateration* | *进入舞池 无需忿恨* |
[17:27] | *Holleration in this dancery* | *无需撕逼* |
[17:30] | *Let’s get it percolatin’, while you’re…* | *等待之时 耳闻目染* |
[17:36] | – Hey, Dave. – Yeah, careful, Calvin. | -戴夫 -小心点 卡尔文 |
[17:38] | You don’t want to catch anything else. | 别染上其他东西了 |
[17:40] | I’ve been told my laugh is pretty contagious. | 有人说我的笑声也容易传染 |
[17:44] | Look, man… | 伙计 |
[17:45] | I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings, but | 如果让你难受了 我道歉 |
[17:47] | I just felt like your Dave-ness was rubbing off on me too much. | 我只是觉得你的戴夫气质对我影响太大了 |
[17:51] | Well, what’s wrong with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[17:52] | Why can’t friends rub off on each other? | 朋友之间相互影响不行吗 |
[17:57] | Rubbing off on people is completely natural. | 这是很正常的事情 |
[18:00] | I welcome people rubbing off on me. | 我非常欢迎别人来影响[蹭]我 |
[18:03] | If anybody’s listening, we’re just neighbors! | 我们只是邻居 别多想 |
[18:08] | I just don’t understand why it’s such a bad thing | 朋友之间互相影响 |
[18:10] | for friends to influence each other. | 难道不好吗 |
[18:13] | You don’t think that I’ve changed because of you? | 你不觉得你也改变了我吗 |
[18:15] | How have you changed? | 你哪儿变了 |
[18:16] | I’m more assertive, like you, | 我在你身上学到了坚定 |
[18:18] | I’m more confident, like you, | 我在你身上学到了自信 |
[18:19] | and if someone’s being a jackass, I now tell them | 现在我看到蠢货 就直接怼 |
[18:22] | they’re being a jackass… | 说他们是蠢货 |
[18:24] | jackass. | 蠢货 |
[18:25] | One more compliment like that, | 你再这样”夸”我 |
[18:27] | and we’re gonna have a problem. | 咱俩就有麻烦了 |
[18:29] | Calvin, we already do have a problem. | 卡尔文 我们已经有麻烦了 |
[18:31] | Why would I want to be friends with someone | 我何必要交一个 |
[18:33] | who thinks being me is such a bad thing? | 不喜欢我的朋友 |
[18:36] | ‘Cause I’m dope. | 我多酷炫 |
[18:37] | And your attitude– it’s… wickity-wack. | 你的态度可不咋地 |
[18:43] | Look, Dave, I don’t think being you is a bad thing. | 戴夫 我不是不喜欢你 |
[18:47] | All right, you’re a good dude. | 你是个好人 |
[18:49] | But Calvin Butler has an edge. | 但是卡尔文·巴特勒有自己风格 |
[18:51] | And around here, people see me a certain way, | 在这里 大家很了解我 |
[18:53] | and I don’t want to lose that. | 我不想失去自己的风格 |
[18:55] | Fine, but don’t blame me | 好吧 但是泰勒·斯威夫特的歌声 |
[18:56] | because Taylor Swift sang her way into your heart. | 直戳你的心窝 这不能怪我吧 |
[19:00] | I don’t know what it is, she just gets me. | 我也不知道为什么 她真的唱到了我心里 |
[19:05] | But you’re right. | 但你是对的 |
[19:07] | I shouldn’t have done that, and, uh… I’m sorry. | 我不该那么做 我很抱歉 |
[19:12] | You know what? It, it’s okay. | 算了 没关系 |
[19:15] | You know what’s better than okay? | 对了 有个东西超好喝 |
[19:17] | That soup you made. | 你做的汤 |
[19:20] | I knew you’d like it. | 我就知道你会喜欢 |
[19:23] | I used the parsnips we got from the farmers market. | 我用的是从农贸市场买的防风草 |
[19:25] | Oh, yeah, right. From the lady… | 对 从那位 |
[19:26] | With the yellow overalls. | 穿着黄色工作服的女士 |
[19:30] | – No, that’s too much. – Yeah, this is getting weird. Okay. | -这就有点过了 -这样就很奇怪了 |
[19:42] | Hey, man. We were in the middle of a game. | 拜托 我们在比赛呢 |
[19:44] | Not anymore. | 不比了 |
[19:45] | It’s been canceled on the account of dance. | 因为跳舞取消了 |
[19:50] | Oh, come on, Dad. | 拜托 老爸 |
[19:51] | We don’t want to see your tired old dance moves. | 我们不想看你过时的笨拙舞步 |
[19:53] | Yeah. And I’m not helping you up this time. | 是的 我这次不帮你了 |
[19:56] | Nah, man. What you’re about to see is all new. | 不是 这次是全新的舞步 |
[20:00] | Yo, D-Money! | 戴老弟 |
[20:10] | Let’s get stupid. | 疯起来 |
[20:37] | Are-are we gonna sit here and watch this? | 我们就干坐着看他们跳吗 |
[20:40] | Hell no. | 当然不是 |
[20:42] | Let’s battle these fools. | 干掉这俩傻子 |