时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Hey, Dave. – Oh, hey, buddy. | -戴夫 -伙计 |
[00:04] | Hey, this came while you guys were out, | 这是你们出门的时候送来的 |
[00:05] | so I just signed for it. | 所以我就签收了 |
[00:07] | Ah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:08] | No problem. | 没事 |
[00:09] | It’s just what neighbors do. | 邻居嘛 应该的 |
[00:11] | Looks like you opened it. | 你好像打开了 |
[00:13] | Again, it’s what neighbors do. | 我说了啊 邻居嘛 应该的 |
[00:16] | Calvin, this could have been something personal or private. | 卡尔文 这可能是私人物品 |
[00:19] | I know. I was pretty disappointed. | 是啊 所以我很失望 |
[00:26] | ‘Sup, dudes? | 伙计们 |
[00:28] | Whoa, is that a rooster? | 这是公鸡吗 |
[00:30] | Yeah, man, why are you walking your dinner? | 是啊 哥们 你为什么要遛你的晚餐 |
[00:32] | This isn’t dinner. This is Beaker. | 这不是晚餐 这是比克 |
[00:36] | I’m Wyatt. I just moved in the house behind you. | 我是怀亚特 我刚搬到你后面的房子 |
[00:37] | Oh, nice to meet you. I’m-I’m Dave. This is Calvin. | 很高兴见到你 我叫戴夫 这是卡尔文 |
[00:40] | Welcome to the neighborhood. | 欢迎来到这个社区 |
[00:42] | And welcome to the neighborhood to you, little buddy… | 欢迎来到这个社区 小家伙 |
[00:45] | No! | 不 |
[00:48] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[00:50] | Threatened by another alpha male. | 感受到了另一只雄性首领的威胁 |
[00:52] | Yeah, seriously, though, man, what’s up with the rooster? | 说真的 这公鸡是怎么回事 |
[00:55] | Well, I’m what some might call an urban homesteader. | 我就是所谓的城市农场主 |
[00:58] | Oh, does that mean you have a lot of wives? | 你是说你有很多老婆吗 |
[01:01] | No. Calvin, an urban homesteader is someone | 不 卡尔文 城市农场主是指住在城里 |
[01:03] | who lives in the city but does things you’d normally do on a farm. | 但是做一些平常在农场会做的事的人 |
[01:05] | who lives in the city but does things you’d normally do on a farm. | 但是做一些平常在农场会做的事的人 |
[01:07] | Actually, | 其实吧 |
[01:09] | it’s a little more sophisticated than that. | 比这要高端一点 |
[01:12] | See, I live a totally sustainable lifestyle, | 我的生活方式完全是可持续发展的 |
[01:15] | only eating from my organic vegetable garden, | 我只吃我有机菜园的菜 |
[01:18] | harnessing energy from the sun and the wind. | 利用太阳和风能 |
[01:20] | Basically, trying not to be just another parasitic leech, | 我不想做一个寄生虫 |
[01:23] | sucking the life out of Mother Earth. | 吸食大地母亲的生命 |
[01:25] | Okay, yeah, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[01:28] | – This dude smokes a lot of weed. – No. | -这家伙抽了很多大麻 -哪有 |
[01:31] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[01:33] | I think it’s great that you’re trying to save the planet. | 我觉得你想拯救地球是件好事 |
[01:35] | Forget the planet. | 别管地球了 |
[01:36] | You want to save that bird, | 你想救那只鸡 |
[01:37] | don’t walk him down Third Street. | 就别带它去第三街 |
[01:39] | It’s a chicken joint on the corner, | 街角有一家炸鸡店 |
[01:41] | and you walking a number four combo plate. | 你这遛的就是四号套餐 |
[01:44] | I know you think that’s funny, | 我知道你觉得很好笑 |
[01:46] | but if you ask us, it’s finger-lickin’ rude. | 但我们觉得这非常不礼貌[肯德基口号] |
[01:56] | – congratulations, Dave. – Well, for what? | -恭喜你 戴夫 -为什么 |
[01:58] | You’re finally cooler than a Black guy. | 你终于比一个黑人酷了 |
[02:11] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[02:13] | Why you reading that fiction when you got a fantasy right here? | 你的幻想就在眼前 还看什么小说啊 |
[02:15] | Why you reading that fiction when you got a fantasy right here? | 你的幻想就在眼前 还看什么小说啊 |
[02:19] | Oh, yeah? Well, what is it about? | 是吗 什么幻想 |
[02:22] | Well, once upon a time, | 很久以前 |
[02:25] | there was all this. | 男神就长这样了 |
[02:28] | You get in here, my knight in shining armor, | 进来吧 我的白马王子 |
[02:31] | and you storm my castle. | 我的”城堡”都在为你颤抖 |
[02:36] | Oh, no, not again. | 又来了 |
[02:38] | Oh, b-babe, ignore it. | 宝贝 别理它 |
[02:40] | O-Or make it a part of the fantasy. | 或者让它成为幻想的一部分 |
[02:41] | I’m a knight that lives on a farm. | 我是个住在农场里的白马王子 |
[02:47] | You know what? That damn bird | 你知道吗 那只该死的鸡 |
[02:48] | has been crowing for the last three nights. | 这三个晚上一直在叫 |
[02:50] | Come on, Tina. | 行啦 缇娜 |
[02:52] | I’m not trying to get rooster-blocked again. | 不要再让公鸡扫了我们的兴 |
[02:56] | Uh, I-I’m sorry, Calvin. | 对不起 卡尔文 |
[02:58] | I can’t do this to animal sounds going on. | 这鸡一直叫 我可受不了 |
[03:02] | I’m freaky, but not that freaky. | 我是挺变态的 但也没那么变态 |
[03:11] | Come on, Beaker. Knock it off! | 比克 别叫了 |
[03:16] | How are we supposed to get any sleep with all that crowing going on? | 这鸡一直叫 我们怎么睡啊 |
[03:19] | How are we supposed to get any sleep with all that crowing going on? | 这鸡一直叫 我们怎么睡啊 |
[03:24] | Gemma. Gemma. | 杰玛 杰玛 |
[03:27] | Gemma. Gemma. | 杰玛 杰玛 |
[03:29] | – What? – Oh, great. | -怎么了 -这下好了 |
[03:32] | Now the rooster woke you up, too. | 公鸡也把你吵醒了 |
[03:36] | Dave, just ignore it. | 戴夫 别理它 |
[03:41] | How can you possibly sleep through that? | 这怎么能睡得着 |
[03:44] | I-I grew up in Hickory Corners. | 我在希科里街口长大 |
[03:46] | You learn real quick to sleep through animal noises, | 我们很快就能在动物的叫声 拖拉机引擎 |
[03:48] | tractor engines and the occasional exploding meth lab. | 和偶尔爆炸的冰毒实验室噪音中入睡 |
[03:55] | Well, since we’re both up, | 既然咱俩都醒了 |
[03:57] | I do know one thing that’ll help me get back to sleep. | 我知道有件事能帮我入睡 |
[04:04] | Shut up, Beaker. Stop rubbing it in! | 闭嘴 比克 别补刀了 |
[04:11] | Oh, hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[04:13] | Uh, Mom, I got some laundry for you. | 妈 我有衣服要洗 |
[04:14] | – Okay, baby. Just leave it on the table. – All right. | -好的 宝贝 放在桌上吧 -好 |
[04:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | Why can’t Marty do his own laundry? | 为什么马蒂不能自己洗衣服 |
[04:20] | He is a grown man, not a child. | 他是个成年人 不是孩子 |
[04:22] | Plus, Mama, he ate the piece of pie | 对了 妈妈 他还吃了 |
[04:25] | that I hid in the back of the fridge. | 我藏在冰箱后面的派 |
[04:28] | I know he’s not a child. | 我知道他不是孩子 |
[04:30] | – But look at these cheeks! – Hey, aw, come on. | -但是看看这小脸蛋 -拜托 |
[04:34] | Hey, Malcolm, what can I say, man? | 马尔科姆 我能说什么呢 |
[04:36] | It ain’t easy being squeezy. | 皮肤紧致可没那么简单 |
[04:40] | Well, I just don’t know why you let him take advantage of you. | 我只是不明白你为什么一直让他啃老 |
[04:42] | He’s not taking advantage of me. | 他没有啊 |
[04:44] | His apartment doesn’t have a washer and dryer. | 他的公寓没有洗衣机和烘干机 |
[04:46] | And I don’t want him having to lug all his dirty laundry | 我不想让他把脏衣服 |
[04:49] | to some sketchy Laundromat. | 都拿去脏兮兮的自助洗衣店 |
[04:51] | Yeah, she’s right, Malcolm. Look at these cheeks. | 她说得对 马尔科姆 看看这小脸蛋 |
[04:53] | It ain’t safe out there, man. | 外面不安全啊 |
[04:57] | Well, I’m-a put these in the washer right now. | 我现在就拿去洗 |
[05:02] | You have no shame. | 你太没下限了 |
[05:03] | That’s true. But you have no pie. | 是的 但你没有派呀 |
[05:10] | Oh, hey, Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[05:15] | Oh, hey, Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[05:17] | Oh, hey, Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[05:19] | Pick a lane, jackass! | 别瞎换道 混蛋 |
[05:24] | Let me guess. Wyatt’s rooster’s been keeping you up, too? | 让我猜猜 怀亚特的公鸡也让你睡不着吗 |
[05:27] | Every night this week. | 这周就没睡好过 |
[05:30] | I’m so exhausted, this morning, | 我困死了 今天早上 |
[05:32] | I put my phone in the toaster | 我把手机放进了烤面包机 |
[05:33] | and tried to call my mom on a bagel. | 还想用百吉饼给我妈打电话 |
[05:37] | You know what? That’s it. | 你知道吗 到此为止了 |
[05:39] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[05:41] | I’m going over there to wring his damn neck. | 我要过去扭断他的脖子 |
[05:43] | Okay, Calvin, you can’t just go over there and kill Beaker. | 卡尔文 你不能就这么过去杀了比克 |
[05:45] | Beaker? I was talking about Wyatt. | 比克 我说的是怀亚特 |
[05:49] | Calvin, just hold on. | 卡尔文 等等 |
[05:51] | I know we’re both tired and grouchy– | 我知道咱俩都很困 很不爽 |
[05:54] | which, I know for you, is business as usual… | 虽然你一直都这样 |
[05:58] | …but that doesn’t mean that violence is the answer. | 但这并不意味着暴力就是答案 |
[06:01] | Then what is? | 那答案是什么 |
[06:03] | We kill Wyatt with kindness. | 我们用善意杀死怀亚特 |
[06:06] | I like the first half of that. | 我喜欢杀死这个词 |
[06:08] | No, no. Calvin, we’re gonna go over there, | 不 卡尔文 我们过去 |
[06:10] | we’re gonna bring him some homemade cookies, | 给他带点自制饼干 |
[06:12] | we’re gonna say, “Welcome to the neighborhood,” | 然后说”欢迎来到这个社区” |
[06:14] | and then we’re gonna bring up the rooster, | 接着提一嘴公鸡的事 |
[06:16] | at which point, I’m sure he’s gonna be very reasonable. | 这时候他应该就好说话了 |
[06:18] | D-Dave, please. He’d be a fool to fall for that. | 戴夫 拜托 他又不傻 |
[06:21] | Would he? I got you to stop mowing your lawn so early in the morning. | 是吗 你现在一大早就不会修剪草坪了啊 |
[06:23] | Would he? I got you to stop mowing your lawn so early in the morning. | 是吗 你现在一大早就不会修剪草坪了啊 |
[06:25] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[06:26] | I got to sleep in and I got cookies? | 我可以睡懒觉 还有饼干吃 |
[06:29] | Who played who, Dave? | 你觉得是谁赚了 戴夫 |
[06:37] | Oh, hey, Mom. What are you doing here? | 妈 你在这儿干嘛 |
[06:39] | Well, I finished doing your laundry | 我帮你洗完衣服了 |
[06:40] | and thought I’d bring it over to you. | 就想给你送过来 |
[06:42] | Oh, Mama, you didn’t have to come all the way over here. | 妈妈 你不用大老远过来的 |
[06:44] | I was gonna drop off another load later tonight. | 我本来想着今晚再送一批的 |
[06:48] | Well, actually, I was also thinking | 其实我还想在这里 |
[06:50] | that maybe I could take a nap here. | 稍微睡一会 |
[06:52] | I just can’t get any rest at home | 家里根本睡不着 |
[06:54] | with that rooster crowing all the time. | 那只公鸡一直在叫 |
[06:56] | Yeah, no problem. But I was just on my way out. | 没问题 但我正准备出门 |
[06:59] | Some cast members from Star Trek are doing a signing | 《星际迷航》的部分演员 |
[07:01] | at my favorite comic book store. | 要在我最喜欢的漫画书店签售 |
[07:02] | Captain’s log: excited! | 舰长日志 很兴奋 |
[07:05] | Okay, baby, well, go have fun. | 好的 宝贝 去玩吧 |
[07:07] | And may the Force be with you. | 愿原力与你同在 |
[07:12] | Actually, that’s Star Wars. | 那是《星球大战》的台词 |
[07:13] | See, Star Trek takes place in a completely different universe | 《星际迷航》是一个完全不同的宇宙 |
[07:15] | See, Star Trek takes place in a completely different universe | 《星际迷航》是一个完全不同的宇宙 |
[07:16] | where there’s a united federa… | 那里有联邦 |
[07:19] | Look at that. I’m half asleep already. | 瞧瞧 我都快睡着了 |
[07:21] | Look at that. I’m half asleep already. | 瞧瞧 我都快睡着了 |
[07:24] | Point taken. | 明白了 |
[07:25] | Uh, sleep well and prosper. | 好好睡觉 繁荣昌盛[瓦肯举手礼] |
[07:32] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:35] | All right, so where does he keep his pillows? | 他把枕头放哪了 |
[07:39] | Pillows… | 枕头 |
[07:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:47] | Oh, hell no! | 不是吧 |
[07:53] | I’m-a beam my foot up his ass. | 老娘踹死他 |
[07:58] | Calvin, I’m telling you, this is gonna work. | 卡尔文 这次肯定没问题 |
[08:00] | Wyatt is gonna love my ladyfingers. | 怀亚特肯定会喜欢我的手指 |
[08:02] | Yeah, I bet he’s gonna love your cookies, too. | 你的饼干他应该也喜欢 |
[08:08] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[08:12] | Hey, there, Wyatt. | 你好啊 怀亚特 |
[08:14] | What you doing there? | 你在干嘛 |
[08:16] | Yeah, did we, uh, catch you in a private moment? | 对啊 我们来的不是时候吗 |
[08:20] | Oh, no, just churning some butter. | 不 我只是在搅拌黄油 |
[08:22] | You want to take a tug? | 你想试试吗 |
[08:23] | I most certainly do not. | 绝对不想 |
[08:26] | Uh, yeah, Wyatt, we just came by to officially say | 怀亚特 我们是来正式欢迎你 |
[08:30] | Welcome to the neighborhood. | 欢迎来到这个社区 |
[08:31] | Oh, thanks, but no thanks. | 谢谢 这个就不用了 |
[08:33] | I don’t know about you, but my conscience won’t allow me | 我不知道你怎么想 但我的良心不允许我 |
[08:35] | to support the sugar cartels. | 支持贩糖集团 |
[08:38] | Oh, well, I-I’ve never heard of the sugar cartels. | 我从没听说过贩糖集团 |
[08:40] | And yet, you’re a soldier in their army. | 但你却是他们军队的士兵 |
[08:42] | L-Look, man, your rooster has been crowing every night, | 你的公鸡每晚都在叫 |
[08:47] | and no one around here is getting any sleep. | 这里的人都睡不着觉 |
[08:49] | Yeah, I hear you. Beaker’s a bit of a night owl. | 嗯 我知道 比克有点夜猫子[猫头鹰] |
[08:52] | Which is funny because my night owl is a real early bird. | 说来好笑 因为我的猫头鹰喜欢早起 |
[08:57] | Great, then you’ll do something about it? | 挺好的 那你会做点什么吗 |
[08:59] | No! | 不 |
[09:00] | Getting rid of Beaker would upset my delicate backyard ecosystem. | 扔掉比克会破坏我脆弱的后院生态系统 |
[09:02] | Getting rid of Beaker would upset my delicate backyard ecosystem. | 扔掉比克会破坏我脆弱的后院生态系统 |
[09:03] | I don’t want to play God. | 我可不想扮演上帝 |
[09:05] | That is his/her/their business. | 那是他/她/他们的事 |
[09:07] | You know what? That’s it. | 我忍不了了 |
[09:09] | Old MacDonald is about to get E-I-E-I-O’d. | 老麦克唐纳要被揍了 |
[09:12] | No, uh, Calvin, no. | 不 卡尔文 不行 |
[09:15] | Hey, there, Wyatt. | 你好啊 怀亚特 |
[09:16] | we all really appreciate | 我们都很感激 |
[09:18] | what you’re trying to do for the planet, but, uh, | 你为地球所做的一切 但是 |
[09:20] | a-around here, we look out for our neighbors. | 这个社区的邻里之间都会互相照顾 |
[09:25] | Oops, got to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:27] | It’s feeding time, and Beaker hates to eat alone. | 到饭点了 比克不喜欢一个人吃饭 |
[09:31] | Oh, keep your feathers on. | 别激动 |
[09:33] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[09:38] | You were right. We got to whack that bird. | 你是对的 我们得弄死那只鸡 |
[09:48] | All right. You ready to do this? | 好了 你准备好了吗 |
[09:50] | Oh, yeah. Let’s choke this chicken. | 嗯 我们掐死这只鸡吧 |
[09:54] | If we go to jail for this, you have got to stop talking like that. | 如果我们因此进了监狱 你可千万不能这么说话 |
[09:56] | If we go to jail for this, you have got to stop talking like that. | 如果我们因此进了监狱 你可千万不能这么说话 |
[09:59] | – All right, let’s go. – Hold on. | -好了 走吧 -等等 |
[10:01] | Let me just get my pillow out. | 我先把枕头拿出来 |
[10:03] | A pillow? W-Why a pillow? | 枕头 拿枕头干什么 |
[10:05] | This is a bird-napping, not a sleepover. | 我们是抓鸡 不是过夜 |
[10:08] | It’s a part of my plan. | 这是我计划的一部分 |
[10:10] | Look, if we just steal the rooster, | 如果我们偷了公鸡 |
[10:12] | Wyatt is gonna know that it was us, which is why… | 怀亚特肯定知道是我们干的 所以 |
[10:16] | we’re gonna make it look like a coyote attack. | 我们要伪装成土狼袭击 |
[10:18] | Why would a coyote be carrying a pillow? | 为什么土狼会带枕头呢 |
[10:22] | No. When we get into the yard, | 不 等我们到了院子里 |
[10:24] | we’re gonna rip open the pillow and throw feathers | 我们把枕头撕开 |
[10:25] | all over the place. Then… | 让羽毛飞得到处都是 然后 |
[10:29] | we’re gonna squirt this fake blood everywhere. | 我们把假血喷得到处都是 |
[10:31] | After that, the only thing that’s left to do | 然后我们只要抓住公鸡 |
[10:33] | is to grab the rooster, jam it in the pillowcase, | 塞进枕头套里 |
[10:35] | and then go home to a good night’s sleep. | 然后回家睡个好觉 |
[10:37] | Damn it, Dave. | 我靠 戴夫 |
[10:39] | That’s the most brilliant plan I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最棒的计划 |
[10:41] | That’s what I’m saying. | 可不是嘛 |
[11:06] | You knew there was a gate? | 你知道这里有扇门吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah. I was gonna say something, but then I thought, “Why?” | 是啊 我本来想说的 但我想着”何必呢” |
[11:15] | He’s right over there, on top of the chicken coop. | 就在那边 鸡笼顶上 |
[11:18] | Standing guard over the ladies. | 守着女士们 |
[11:20] | Respect, respect. | 尊重 尊重 |
[11:23] | Okay, you go grab him. | 你去抓它 |
[11:26] | I’m gonna frame a coyote. | 我来陷害土狼 |
[11:29] | Okay, Beaker… | 好了 比克 |
[11:32] | …this is nothing personal. | 这不是针对你 |
[11:34] | I just hate you and I want you to die! | 我只是很讨厌你 想让你死 |
[11:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | – Get him, Calvin, get him! – I’m trying. | -抓住它 卡尔文 -我在努力 |
[11:45] | But this sucker’s fast. He must be free-range! | 但这玩意速度好快 肯定是放养的 |
[11:49] | – Calvin, quit messing around. Get him. – Look, I’m trying. | -卡尔文 别闹了 抓住它 -我在努力 |
[11:52] | Okay, I got him, I got him. | 好了 我抓住它了 |
[11:54] | Calvin, nice work. That was amazing. | 卡尔文 干得漂亮 太棒了 |
[11:57] | I know. When it comes to chasing chickens, | 废话 说到追鸡 |
[11:59] | it’s all about the footwork. | 脚步才是关键 |
[12:01] | Come on. Let’s get out of here before, uh… | 我们走吧 免得 |
[12:04] | …that happens. Go, go, go! | 这种事发生 快跑 |
[12:05] | …that happens. Go, go, go! | 这种事发生 快跑 |
[12:09] | Oh, hey, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[12:10] | I’m surprised you’re still here. | 你还在啊 |
[12:12] | Well, I guess that’s the thing about surprises. | 说到惊讶 |
[12:15] | You never know when you’re gonna open a door and find one. | 有时候打开一扇门 就能让你吓一跳 |
[12:19] | So, how was the comic book store? | 漫画书店怎么样 |
[12:20] | Oh, it was incredible. | 太棒了 |
[12:22] | I got my shirt signed by two Klingons, | 我的衣服上有两个克林贡人 |
[12:23] | a Romulan and a Borg. | 一个罗慕伦人和一个博格人的签名 |
[12:26] | Well, that’s wonderful, baby. | 真不错 宝贝 |
[12:28] | – I’m glad you had fun. – Yeah. | -你开心就好 -嗯 |
[12:29] | How about you? Did you have a good nap? | 你呢 睡得好吗 |
[12:31] | Well, I ended up not taking one. | 我最后还是没睡 |
[12:33] | Oh, why not? | 为什么 |
[12:34] | Well, you know, your place is so nice, | 你家真不错 |
[12:36] | I just got caught up doing other things, | 我一直在忙别的事 |
[12:38] | like watching your big TV and enjoying your beautiful view, | 比如看你的大电视 欣赏美丽的风景 |
[12:42] | and finding you have a damn washer and dryer! | 发现你有洗衣机和烘干机 |
[12:48] | What? There’s a washer and dryer here? | 什么 这里有洗衣机和烘干机 |
[12:53] | I can’t believe you. | 难以置信 |
[12:54] | Why would you lie to me? | 你为什么要骗我 |
[12:56] | Uh, well, uh, technically, I didn’t lie. I just withheld the truth, | 严格来说 我没撒谎 我只是隐瞒了事实 |
[13:00] | which, according to Dad, there’s a big difference. | 根据我爸的说法 这是有很大区别的 |
[13:01] | All these years I’ve been doing your laundry | 这些年我一直在帮你洗衣服 |
[13:03] | when you could’ve been doing it your damn self? | 而你本来可以自己洗的 |
[13:05] | Actually, actually, that’s not true, either. | 这话也不准确 |
[13:07] | See, ’cause I never learned how to do my laundry, | 因为我没学过洗衣服 |
[13:09] | because you always did it for me. | 因为每次都是你帮我洗的 |
[13:10] | So, if you think about it, this is kind of on you. | 你仔细想想 这是你的错啊 |
[13:17] | It’s on me? | 我的错 |
[13:19] | No, no, no, it’s-it’s on me. | 不不不 是我的错 |
[13:21] | It’s on me? | 我的错 |
[13:23] | Well, in that case, | 既然这样 |
[13:25] | this is on you. | 我帮你洗洗 |
[13:27] | Oh, hey, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[13:29] | Oh, hey, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[13:31] | This is a collector’s item. Why would you do that? | 这是收藏品 你为什么要这么做 |
[13:34] | To give you a reason to learn how to do your own laundry. | 给你一个学习自己洗衣服的理由 |
[13:37] | And you better do it quick before that stains. | 你最好快点 不然就洗不掉了 |
[13:39] | Mama’s log: payback! | 妈妈日志 报应 |
[13:41] | Mama’s log: payback! | 妈妈日志 报应 |
[13:52] | I’ve never really seen a rooster up close. | 我从来没有近距离看过公鸡 |
[13:55] | Yeah, me, neither. | 我也是 |
[13:57] | They’re weirdly kind of beautiful. | 它们有种奇怪的美 |
[13:59] | Yeah, really is. | 是啊 |
[14:01] | Okay, now, go ahead and snap its neck. | 好了 扭断它的脖子吧 |
[14:05] | What? | 什么 |
[14:07] | I can’t do it. I’m not a killer. | 我不行 我不杀生的 |
[14:08] | I can’t, either. I caught him. | 我也不行 它是我抓的 |
[14:11] | He’d see it coming from me. | 它会猜到是我的 |
[14:14] | Not me. I can’t do it. | 我不行 |
[14:16] | Look, I know this is gonna be hard for you to believe, | 我知道你很难相信 |
[14:18] | but I’m not as hard-core as I look. | 但我没有看上去那么硬核 |
[14:22] | Okay. If you can’t do it, then I guess I’ll do it. | 好吧 既然你不行 那我来吧 |
[14:24] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[14:26] | Let me show you how a gangsta takes out a bird. | 我来教教你 黑帮是怎么杀鸡的 |
[14:56] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -我不行 -为什么 |
[15:00] | We made eye contact. I saw his soul. | 我们有眼神交流 我看到了它的灵魂 |
[15:04] | Saw whose soul? | 看到了谁的灵魂 |
[15:06] | Calvin’s. By the way, beautiful soul, Calvin. Really. | 卡尔文的 对了 卡尔文的灵魂真的很美 |
[15:11] | Oh, my God. Did you two steal that guy’s rooster? | 天哪 你们偷了那家伙的公鸡吗 |
[15:15] | Okay, look, I know, I know it seems crazy, | 我知道这看上去很扯 |
[15:17] | but we tried talking to Wyatt, | 但我们和怀亚特谈过了 |
[15:18] | and he wouldn’t do anything about it. | 他无动于衷 |
[15:19] | Which is why we had to steal it. | 所以我们只能把它偷走 |
[15:21] | And now neither one of us can bring ourselves | 现在我们两个都没办法 |
[15:23] | to send him to the big chicken coop in the sky. | 把它送到天上的大鸡笼去 |
[15:27] | I can’t believe you guys. | 你们俩太离谱了 |
[15:28] | You are two grown men, | 你们都是成年人了 |
[15:31] | and you can’t kill a rooster? | 连公鸡都不敢杀 |
[15:36] | Come on, it’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[15:38] | Back on the farm, I used to kill chickens all the time. | 我原来在农场经常杀鸡 |
[15:40] | You did? | 是吗 |
[15:42] | Trust me, once you’ve gone elbow-deep | 相信我 只要你把小臂伸进母牛体内 |
[15:44] | to inseminate a cow, you can do pretty much anything. | 给它们人工授精 那你几乎无所不能 |
[15:50] | Tina won’t even stick her fingers in a bowling ball. | 缇娜都不愿意把手指伸进保龄球里 |
[15:52] | Wait, so the shirt’s gonna be okay? | 等等 所以不会有污渍了 |
[15:54] | Okay, okay, okay. Stop, please. I-I know what we can do. | 好了 别说了 我知道怎么办了 |
[15:56] | We can drive him out to the country | 我们可以开车送它去乡下 |
[15:58] | and leave him at a, at a real farm. | 把它留在真正的农场 |
[16:01] | You know what? That’s a great idea. | 你知道吗 这是个好主意 |
[16:02] | Stay here. I’m gonna go get a box. | 待在这儿 我去拿个盒子 |
[16:05] | You… keep an eye on her. | 你 看好她 |
[16:09] | Come on, please, come out, come out, come out! | 快下来 快点 快下来 |
[16:12] | How’s it going out here? | 怎么样了 |
[16:14] | Terrible. The stain’s spreading. | 很糟糕 污渍散开了 |
[16:17] | Oh, well, I am so glad I switched from red to white. | 还好我把红葡萄酒换成白葡萄酒了 |
[16:20] | It pairs so much better with revenge. | 白葡萄酒和复仇的感觉更搭 |
[16:23] | You know, how can you sit there and just watch me suffer like this? | 你怎么能眼睁睁看着我受苦 |
[16:25] | You know, how can you sit there and just watch me suffer like this? | 你怎么能眼睁睁看着我受苦 |
[16:27] | You mean like how you sat and watched me do your laundry for years? | 你是说就像你这么多年眼睁睁看着我洗衣服吗 |
[16:29] | You mean like how you sat and watched me do your laundry for years? | 你是说就像你这么多年眼睁睁看着我洗衣服吗 |
[16:30] | That’s not true. I never watched. | 才不是 我没看过 |
[16:31] | I just dropped it off and left. | 我把脏衣服放下就走了 |
[16:34] | You know what? That’s it. | 你知道吗 到此为止了 |
[16:36] | I give up. The shirt’s ruined. | 我放弃了 衣服毁了 |
[16:38] | I hope you’re happy. | 这下你高兴了吧 |
[16:39] | No, I am not happy. | 不 我不高兴 |
[16:42] | My own son lied to me and treated me like the help | 我的亲生儿子因为懒得自己洗衣服 |
[16:44] | just because he was too damn lazy to do his own laundry. | 就骗我 把我当成佣人 |
[16:48] | Mom, I didn’t lie to you because I was lazy. | 妈 我骗你不是因为我懒 |
[16:49] | Then why did you? | 那你为什么骗我 |
[16:51] | I don’t want to say. | 我不想说 |
[16:53] | It’s embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[16:55] | Marty, you went out in public dressed as an imaginary space captain. | 马蒂 你在公众场合扮成虚构的太空队长 |
[16:57] | Marty, you went out in public dressed as an imaginary space captain. | 马蒂 你在公众场合扮成虚构的太空队长 |
[17:00] | The embarrassing ship has sailed. | 你在丢人的路上已经一去不复返了 |
[17:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:07] | The truth is, the reason I had you do my laundry | 其实我让你帮我洗衣服 |
[17:10] | is so I had an excuse to come home. | 是在找借口回家 |
[17:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[17:14] | You don’t need an excuse to come home. | 你不用找借口回家啊 |
[17:16] | Yes, I do. Mama, I’m a grown man living on my own. | 需要的 妈妈 我是个独立生活的成年人 |
[17:19] | I’m not supposed to run home | 我不能感到寂寞 |
[17:21] | every time I get lonely and miss you guys. | 想你们了 就跑回家 |
[17:22] | How does that look? | 这像什么样子 |
[17:24] | It looks like somebody who loves his family. | 这是个爱家的人 |
[17:27] | No, more like somebody who can’t live without them. | 不 更像是一个离不开家的人 |
[17:30] | Marty, that’s a good thing. | 马蒂 这是好事 |
[17:34] | Too many kids can’t wait to grow up and get out of their homes. | 很多孩子都想赶紧长大 离开自己的家 |
[17:36] | Too many kids can’t wait to grow up and get out of their homes. | 很多孩子都想赶紧长大 离开自己的家 |
[17:38] | And the fact that you love coming back | 你喜欢回家 |
[17:40] | means that we have something special. | 说明我们之间的感情很特别 |
[17:43] | You should never be ashamed of that. | 你不用为此感到羞耻啊 |
[17:48] | You’re right, Mama. | 你说得对 妈妈 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry I lied to you. | 对不起 我骗了你 |
[17:52] | It’s okay. I forgive you. | 没事 我原谅你 |
[17:56] | That’s why I’m gonna do this. | 所以我要这么做 |
[18:01] | Mama! Why’d you do that? You said you forgave me. | 妈妈 你干嘛啊 你不是说你原谅我了吗 |
[18:03] | Mama! Why’d you do that? You said you forgave me. | 妈妈 你干嘛啊 你不是说你原谅我了吗 |
[18:04] | I do forgive you. | 是啊 |
[18:06] | White wine is the only thing that gets red wine out. | 只有白葡萄酒才能洗掉红葡萄酒的污渍 |
[18:09] | Wait, so the shirt’s gonna be okay? | 等等 所以不会有污渍了 |
[18:11] | – Sure is. – Okay, awesome. | -当然 -太棒了 |
[18:14] | That means I won’t look ridiculous wearing it. | 这样我穿上就不会显得很可笑了 |
[18:16] | I never said that. | 这话我没说啊 |
[18:20] | How’s Beaker doing in there? He seems pretty quiet. | 比克怎么样了 它看起来很安静 |
[18:23] | He actually looks pretty comfortable. | 它看起来挺舒服的 |
[18:26] | I think he knows that we’re taking him to a good home. | 它可能知道我们要带它去一个好家庭 |
[18:29] | Hopefully, one without someone like Gemma. | 希望那里没有像杰玛那样的人 |
[18:35] | All I know is I’m looking forward to a good night’s sleep. | 我只知道 我终于可以好好睡一觉了 |
[18:37] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:40] | You don’t feel bad about what we’re doing to Wyatt, do you? | 你不会因为怀亚特感到内疚吧 |
[18:42] | Oh, hell no! | 不是吧 |
[18:44] | This guy gets what he deserves. | 这家伙活该 |
[18:47] | Moving in with his stupid farm, trying to save the Earth. | 把愚蠢的农场搬过来 还想拯救地球 |
[18:51] | – I mean, if you ask me, it’s just plain selfish. – Yeah. | -要我说 这只是单纯的自私 -嗯 |
[18:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:55] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得对 |
[18:56] | He was driving everyone in the neighborhood nuts. | 他把邻居都逼疯了 |
[18:59] | You’re damn straight. W-We’re the good guys here. | 你说得太对了 我们才是好人 |
[19:01] | Good guys? We’re practically heroes. | 好人 我们简直就是英雄 |
[19:03] | Yeah. I mean, I’m not saying that we deserve a holiday, | 是啊 为我们设置节日就免了 |
[19:06] | – but I wouldn’t be mad at a parade. – Yeah… | -来个游行还是可以的 -嗯 |
[19:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:10] | I mean, seriously, who keeps a rooster, anyways? | 说真的 谁会养公鸡啊 |
[19:13] | Yeah. Get yourself a dog. | 是啊 养条狗呗 |
[19:14] | That’s a real pet. | 那才是真正的宠物 |
[19:17] | Did you ever have a dog? | 你养过狗吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah. Yeah, his name was Duke. | 养过 它叫杜克 |
[19:22] | Best friend I ever had. | 我最好的朋友 |
[19:24] | Don’t you mean second best friend? | 你是说第二好的朋友吧 |
[19:25] | I said what I said. | 并不是 |
[19:29] | Well, what happened to him? | 后来呢 |
[19:30] | He ran away. | 它走了 |
[19:33] | I left the gate open one day, and when I came home, | 有一天我忘了关门 回家的时候 |
[19:37] | he was gone. | 它就不见了 |
[19:38] | Oh, man. That’s awful. | 天啊 太可惜了 |
[19:41] | Yeah, broke my heart. | 是啊 伤透了我的心 |
[19:44] | Yeah, but this-this is different. | 但这次不一样 |
[19:47] | Yeah, no, totally. | 当然了 |
[19:49] | I mean, just ’cause Wyatt took him for walks | 怀亚特不过是带它散散步 |
[19:52] | and cared for him and… | 照顾它 |
[19:55] | gave him a name. | 给它取了名字 |
[20:00] | – We’re monsters! – What have we done?! | -我们太不是东西了 -我们都干了什么 |
[20:02] | – I feel terrible. – Yeah, me, too, man. You know what? | -我好内疚啊 -我也是 你知道吗 |
[20:05] | W-We got to get Beaker home. | 我们得把比克送回去 |
[20:06] | Yeah, turn the truck around. | 是得 掉头吧 |
[20:07] | – Hold onto the box. – Okay. | -按住盒子 -好 |
[20:10] | I miss you, Duke! | 我想你了 杜克 |
[20:19] | This is great. I’ve always wanted to make my own butter. | 真是太棒了 我一直想自己试着做黄油 |
[20:21] | You know what they say. | 俗话说得好 |
[20:22] | Once you go churn, you never return. | 一旦动起来 就再也回不去了 |
[20:27] | Oh, hey, Calvin. Check this out. | 卡尔文 看看这个 |
[20:30] | Dave, please don’t say my name when you’re doing that. | 戴夫 你这么做的时候 请别叫我的名字 |
[20:35] | Hey, you know, I’m really worried about my technique. | 我有点怀疑自己的技术 |
[20:37] | Am I doing this right? | 我这么做对吗 |
[20:39] | Close. But do it like this. | 差不多 但是要这样 |
[20:44] | Oh, hey, Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[20:45] | That’s it. Tina! | 够了 缇娜 |
[20:47] | Throw out the butter! | 把黄油扔了 |
[20:49] | From now on, I’m eating my toast dry! | 以后我吃吐司不抹黄油了 |