时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Girl, you are just as fine as the day I met you. | 姑娘 你和我第一次见你时 根本没区别 |
[00:07] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[00:09] | I am, too? | 我也是吗 |
[00:12] | You know you’re not the first car to tell me that, right? | 你知道你不是第一个这么说我的车吧 |
[00:18] | That is one sweet ride, Calvin. | 这车真不错啊 卡尔文 |
[00:21] | That is a she, and she has a name. | 这是一位女生 她有名字 |
[00:25] | Dave, meet Angelique. | 戴夫 她叫安琪莉可 |
[00:26] | Angelique, ignore Dave. | 安琪莉可 别理戴夫 |
[00:30] | Man, did you just get it? I mean her. | 伙计 你刚买它吗 我是说她 |
[00:32] | I mean Angelique. | 我是说安琪莉可 |
[00:34] | Sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[00:36] | No. I keep her at the shop ’cause Tina gets jealous. | 不是 我之前放在店里了 因为缇娜会吃醋 |
[00:40] | She doesn’t like how I take my wedding ring off to wash her. | 缇娜看我摘下婚戒给她洗澡 就不乐意了 |
[00:43] | She doesn’t like how I take my wedding ring off to wash her. | 缇娜看我摘下婚戒给她洗澡 就不乐意了 |
[00:44] | Well, who could blame her? | 这也不怪安琪莉可啊 |
[00:47] | I mean, look at these curves. | 看看这曲线 |
[00:50] | Now I see who taught that to Grover. | 现在我知道这招是谁教葛罗弗的了 |
[00:53] | Look, I just can’t have any fingerprints on her. | 我不想让她身上留下指纹 |
[00:57] | We’re going to a car show in Nevada tomorrow, | 我们明天要去内华达州车展 |
[00:59] | – and she has to look perfect. – Cool. | -她必须要看起来很完美 -酷 |
[01:03] | Well, are Tina and the boys going with you? | 缇娜和孩子们跟你一起去吗 |
[01:04] | Nah. Tina and Malcolm weren’t interested, | 不 缇娜和马尔科姆不感兴趣 |
[01:07] | and Marty said he’d only go if they had a replica of the Batmobile. | 马蒂说除非有蝙蝠车的复制版他才会去 |
[01:10] | and Marty said he’d only go if they had a replica of the Batmobile. | 马蒂说除非有蝙蝠车的复制版他才会去 |
[01:12] | Well, if you want some company, I’d love to go with you. | 如果你需要人陪 我可以陪你去啊 |
[01:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:17] | I didn’t know you were a car guy, Dave. | 你还喜欢车啊 戴夫 |
[01:19] | Oh, I’m not, but I love a good road trip. | 我不喜欢 但我喜欢公路旅行 |
[01:22] | The camaraderie, the scenery, | 兄弟情义 风景 |
[01:24] | joining the ranks of fellow travelers | 跟随开阔道路的召唤 |
[01:26] | as they heed the call of the open road. | 加入了旅行者的行列 |
[01:28] | Oh, yeah, I love yelling at other drivers, too. | 嗯 我也喜欢吼其他司机 |
[01:32] | Okay, great. Well, then it’s settled. | 很好 那就这么定了 |
[01:35] | Ooh, I forgot to ask. | 我忘了问了 |
[01:37] | Is it a day trip, or are we staying overnight? | 是一日游 还是要过夜 |
[01:39] | Just a day. | 就一天 |
[01:40] | I get it. You don’t want Tina knowing | 我懂了 你不想让缇娜知道 |
[01:43] | that you’re staying overnight with, uh, Angelique. | 你要和安琪莉可过夜 |
[01:46] | No…! | 不 |
[01:48] | No. I don’t want to stay overnight with you. | 不 我是不想和你过夜 |
[02:01] | Hey, Ma. Where’s Pop? | 妈 老爹呢 |
[02:04] | Where do you think? Still out front | 你觉得呢 还在外面 |
[02:05] | fooling around with that hussy car. | 摆弄他那辆风骚的车呗 |
[02:08] | Oh, come on, now, please don’t tell me | 拜托 别告诉我 |
[02:11] | you’re actually jealous of Angelique. | 你真的嫉妒安琪莉可啊 |
[02:12] | Of course not. I’m just annoyed | 当然不是 我只是很生气 |
[02:14] | that he spends so much time with her | 他花那么多时间陪她 |
[02:16] | he’s letting everything else slide around here. | 其他的事根本不管 |
[02:18] | Oh, well, see, that makes more sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[02:20] | But if he says her name in his sleep one more time, | 如果他在睡梦中再喊她的名字 |
[02:22] | I’m slashing that ho’s tires. | 我就割了那婊子的轮胎 |
[02:27] | Something smells good. | 好香啊 |
[02:29] | Don’t come in here acting all innocent. | 别跟我装无辜 |
[02:31] | I know where you been. | 我知道你去哪了 |
[02:34] | So, Pop, you all set for the car show tomorrow? | 老爹 明天的车展你准备好了吗 |
[02:36] | Yep. Turns out Dave’s gonna come with me. | 嗯 戴夫会跟我一起去 |
[02:39] | – Oh, no. – That poor, poor man. | -不是吧 -可怜的孩子 |
[02:42] | What are you two talking about? | 你们俩什么意思 |
[02:45] | Baby, I love you, but when it comes to road trips, | 宝贝 我爱你 但是你在公路旅行时 |
[02:48] | you are a monster. | 就是个怪物 |
[02:50] | Yeah, not like a cute, fuzzy Muppet monster. | 不是那种可爱的毛绒布偶怪物啊 |
[02:53] | You’re more like a “hide your wife, hide your kids” type monster. | 而是那种”快把老婆孩子藏起来”的怪物 |
[02:55] | You’re more like a “hide your wife, hide your kids” type monster. | 而是那种”快把老婆孩子藏起来”的怪物 |
[02:56] | You know, you keep talking, | 你再多嘴 |
[02:58] | I’ll be a “raise your damn rent” monster. | 我就会变成”涨房租”的怪物了 |
[03:02] | Calvin, your problem is that all you care about is | 卡尔文 你的问题是 |
[03:04] | getting wherever you’re going as fast as possible. | 你只想尽快到达目的地 |
[03:07] | Yeah, and you never let us stop for any food or see any sights, | 是啊 你不让我们停车买吃的 看风景 |
[03:09] | Yeah, and you never let us stop for any food or see any sights, | 是啊 你不让我们停车买吃的 看风景 |
[03:12] | and you only give us one bathroom break per state. | 每个州你只给我们一次上厕所的机会 |
[03:13] | That’s on you. | 这是你的问题啊 |
[03:17] | I always tell y’all to stop drinking water the night before. | 我每次都会提醒你们 前一天晚上不要喝水 |
[03:20] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:22] | Nothing screams “family vacation” | 没有什么比脱水和膀胱感染 |
[03:24] | more than dehydration and a bladder infection. | 更能代表”家庭度假”了 |
[03:27] | I just hope Dave knows what he’s in for. | 我只是希望戴夫知道他要面对的是什么 |
[03:30] | I’ll tell you what he’s in for. The road trip of his life. | 他即将面对的是人生中最棒的公路旅行 |
[03:32] | I’ll tell you what he’s in for. The road trip of his life. | 他即将面对的是人生中最棒的公路旅行 |
[03:34] | Which reminds me, | 这倒提醒我了 |
[03:37] | I need to text him to tell him to stop drinking water now. | 我给他发个短信 让他别喝水了 |
[03:41] | How you put this on all caps? | 怎么全部弄成大写啊 |
[03:48] | Hey, Tina. | 缇娜 |
[03:50] | Nothing much. I just figured since the guys are on the road, | 没什么 我只是觉得既然老爷们都不在家 |
[03:53] | Grover’s at a play date, | 葛罗弗去玩了 |
[03:55] | maybe you and I could go and take a yoga class. | 我们可以去上个瑜伽课 |
[03:57] | Oh, I’m doing yoga right now. | 我正在练瑜伽 |
[03:59] | This pose is called “sitting on my ass relaxing.” | 这个姿势叫做”坐着放松” |
[04:05] | Hey, did you get new curtain rods? | 你买了新窗帘杆吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah, a month ago. | 一个月前买的了 |
[04:08] | Then why aren’t they up? | 那怎么没装起来呢 |
[04:11] | Because Calvin’s been too busy working on his damn car. | 因为卡尔文忙着修他的破车呢 |
[04:14] | Oh, Angelique. Dave told me about her. | 安琪莉可 戴夫提过她 |
[04:17] | Tramp city. | 妖艳之城 |
[04:20] | And don’t let that hard body fool you. | 别被硬核的车身骗了 |
[04:22] | Those aren’t the headlights she was born with. | 那个车灯是后换的 |
[04:27] | Well, if Calvin’s been too busy to put them up, | 既然卡尔文没时间装 |
[04:29] | Why don’t we do it? | 那咱们装嘛 |
[04:30] | Nah. You know, Calvin always says tools are his department; | 算了 卡尔文说工具是他的专长 |
[04:33] | you know how men are. | 你也知道男人 |
[04:35] | Yeah, but just because they think that doesn’t make it true. | 但他们这么想 并不代表这就是真的啊 |
[04:37] | Yeah, but just because they think that doesn’t make it true. | 但他们这么想 并不代表这就是真的啊 |
[04:39] | Oh, I know, but if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. | 我知道 但要是没坏 就不用修嘛 |
[04:41] | And if it does break, let your husband do it. | 如果真的坏了 就让丈夫来嘛 |
[04:44] | Come on, Tina, we can do this. | 拜托 缇娜 我们可以的 |
[04:47] | It’s not like we don’t know how to use a screwdriver | 我们又不是不会用螺丝刀 |
[04:49] | or a hammer or one of those twisty-turny thingies. | 锤子 或者歪七扭八的东西 |
[04:52] | It’s okay. I’ll just wait for Calvin to take care of it. | 没事 我还是等卡尔文来装吧 |
[04:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:57] | I’m just saying, if Angelique needed curtains, | 我只是觉得 如果安琪莉可需要窗帘 |
[05:00] | I bet they’d be up. | 肯定立马就有了 |
[05:02] | Damn it, I’m not gonna let that heifer get curtains before I do. | 可恶 我不能让那个小母牛先挂上窗帘 |
[05:04] | Damn it, I’m not gonna let that heifer get curtains before I do. | 可恶 我不能让那个小母牛先挂上窗帘 |
[05:07] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[05:08] | Great, let’s get started. | 很好 我们开始吧 |
[05:10] | Give me ten more minutes. | 再给我十分钟 |
[05:11] | I still got to finish my yoga class. | 我得先上完瑜伽课 |
[05:22] | This is the best. | 真是完美 |
[05:25] | It’s great, right? We’re making great time, | 很棒吧 咱们玩得很开心 |
[05:27] | and I already got to yell at one fool. | 我也吼过一个傻子了 |
[05:30] | I told you I’m sorry. | 我说了对不起了 |
[05:32] | I just wanted to see what else was on the radio. | 我只是想看看收音机还有什么台 |
[05:36] | Hey, you know what’d be fun? | 你知道怎么找乐子吗 |
[05:38] | I was looking at the map, | 我在看地图 |
[05:40] | – and there’s all these cool places that we… – Nope. | -还有很多很酷的地方 -不去 |
[05:41] | – I know, but we would get to see… – Nope. | -我知道 但我们可以看 -不行 |
[05:44] | – Are you even gonna let me finish? – Nope. | -你能让我说完吗 -不能 |
[05:48] | Calvin, isn’t the point of a road trip | 卡尔文 公路旅行的重点不就是 |
[05:51] | to stop and see all the cool things along the way? | 停下来看看沿途有什么好玩的吗 |
[05:53] | No. The point is to get to where you’re going | 不 重点是不玩游戏 不吃饭 不停车 |
[05:56] | as fast as possible without any games, food or stopping. | 尽快到达目的地 |
[05:59] | as fast as possible without any games, food or stopping. | 尽快到达目的地 |
[06:01] | I mean, why don’t more people know how to have fun? | 为什么知道怎么找乐子的人这么少 |
[06:06] | Okay, but if you just rush from point A to point B, | 但如果你只是从一个点冲到另一个点 |
[06:08] | you’re missing out on half the adventure. | 你就错过了一半的冒险 |
[06:10] | Stopping to look at a bunch of boring stuff is not an adventure. | 停下来看一堆无聊的东西可不是冒险 |
[06:12] | Stopping to look at a bunch of boring stuff is not an adventure. | 停下来看一堆无聊的东西可不是冒险 |
[06:14] | It’s a waste of time. | 而是浪费时间 |
[06:15] | Calvin, you’re wrong. | 卡尔文 你错了 |
[06:18] | When Gemma, Grover and I drove from Michigan to California, | 我和杰玛 葛罗弗从密歇根开车去加州时 |
[06:20] | we saw all kinds of amazing things. | 看到了很多好东西 |
[06:23] | The world’s biggest rocking chair, a UFO museum. | 世界上最大的摇椅 不明飞行物博物馆 |
[06:25] | Oh, you know what? Check this out. | 你知道吗 看看这个 |
[06:28] | That is me eating a corn dog next to | 我在世界上最大的番茄酱瓶旁边 |
[06:31] | the world’s largest ketchup bottle. | 吃玉米热狗 |
[06:33] | Wow, that’s actually pretty cool. | 还挺酷的 |
[06:36] | – I know, isn’t it? – Nope. | -是吧 -不是 |
[06:39] | Okay, Calvin, we’re coming up on Route 66. | 卡尔文 我们马上就到66号公路了 |
[06:44] | It is the most iconic road in America. | 那是美国最具标志性的道路 |
[06:47] | There are tons of interesting things to see there. | 有很多有趣的东西 |
[06:50] | Let’s just take a little detour. | 我们绕个路吧 |
[06:52] | Ah, I don’t know, man. | 算了吧 |
[06:54] | Trust me, it’ll be worth it. | 相信我 肯定值得 |
[06:56] | It’s like they say: | 俗话说得好 |
[06:57] | it’s about the journey, not the destination. | 重要的是旅程 而不是目的地 |
[06:59] | Fine, but I guarantee you, whoever said that | 好吧 但我向你保证 说这话的人 |
[07:03] | was either on his way to the dentist, | 肯定是在看牙医 |
[07:06] | his mother-in-law’s house, or to visit you. | 去他岳母家 或者去你家的路上 |
[07:14] | All right, that’s it. How do they look? | 好了 看起来怎么样 |
[07:18] | Great. They’re perfectly even. | 很好 非常匀称 |
[07:19] | I don’t know. I think that bracket’s higher than this one. | 我说不好 那个支架好像比这个高 |
[07:22] | No, not those. I’m talking about your booty. | 我没说支架 我说的是你的屁股 |
[07:26] | From back here, you look less like a Gemma and more like a J.Lo. | 从后面看 你更像詹妮弗·洛佩兹 |
[07:29] | From back here, you look less like a Gemma and more like a J.Lo. | 从后面看 你更像詹妮弗·洛佩兹 |
[07:31] | Aw, I know you can’t see it, but my cheeks are blushing. | 我知道你看不到 但我屁股都红了 |
[07:37] | All right, all that’s left is to put the rod up. | 好了 现在把棍子装上去就行了 |
[07:39] | – You want to do the honors? – Oh, sure. | -你想试试吗 -好啊 |
[07:41] | Okay, okay. Just hand it up to me. | 好的 给我吧 |
[07:44] | Ooh, I cannot wait to see the look on Calvin’s face… | 我很期待看到卡尔文的表情 |
[07:55] | Well, on the bright side, we both have great butts. | 往好的方面想 咱俩的臀部都很翘 |
[08:01] | Come on, Dave, hurry up. | 戴夫 快点 |
[08:03] | How much longer you gonna take? | 还要多久啊 |
[08:05] | Stop rushing me. | 别催我 |
[08:07] | You said I get one bathroom break per state. | 你说我每个州可以上一次厕所的 |
[08:09] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[08:11] | And you used it up when we stopped at that Old West ghost town. | 你在老西部鬼城上过了啊 |
[08:13] | And you used it up when we stopped at that Old West ghost town. | 你在老西部鬼城上过了啊 |
[08:16] | No, I did not. | 我没有 |
[08:18] | I started to worry that the bathroom was haunted, | 我担心厕所闹鬼 |
[08:20] | and I got pee shy. | 就没尿出来 |
[08:26] | Okay, so you didn’t like the ghost town, | 好吧 你不喜欢鬼城 |
[08:28] | but I bet you’re gonna like this next stop. | 但我打赌下一站你肯定喜欢 |
[08:30] | I bet I will, too. | 我也觉得 |
[08:31] | All right, that’s the spirit. | 这就对了嘛 |
[08:33] | Because it’s gonna be the car show. | 因为下一站就是车展 |
[08:40] | But we’re gonna drive right past | 但我们会开车经过 |
[08:42] | the world’s biggest bucket, and, Calvin, | 世界上最大的水桶啊 卡尔文 |
[08:44] | that is right at the top of my bucket list. | 这是我遗愿清单的第一项 |
[08:47] | Well, it’s gonna have to wait, because from now on, | 那也只能等等了 因为从现在开始 |
[08:50] | we’re not making any more stops. | 我们不会停车了 |
[08:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:00] | The wheels are spinning in the sand. | 车轮在沙子里打转 |
[09:02] | I hope it’s not quicksand. | 希望不是流沙 |
[09:03] | That’s what got the ghost town’s deputy. | 鬼城的副警长就是被困在流沙里了 |
[09:10] | We’re dug in. I hope you’re happy. | 我们被困了 这下你高兴了吧 |
[09:12] | No, I’m not happy. | 不 我不高兴 |
[09:14] | Although I am definitely happier than the lizard I splashed. | 不过我肯定比刚才尿到的蜥蜴要高兴 |
[09:23] | All right, let’s try it one more time. | 好吧 再试一次 |
[09:25] | All right, well, just give me a minute. | 好 给我点时间 |
[09:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[09:33] | I’m focusing my energy. | 我在集中精力 |
[09:35] | It’s-it’s a karate technique I use when I break boards. | 这是我劈木板用的空手道技巧 |
[09:39] | Or to keep me from crying when the board hurts my hand. | 而且这样劈木板 手疼也不会哭了 |
[09:42] | Whatever. Just push the damn car, Cobra Kai. | 随便吧 快推车 眼镜蛇 |
[09:47] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:49] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:57] | Damn it. We’re stuck. | 该死 我们被困住了 |
[10:00] | You know, this is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[10:02] | Well, come on, Calvin, there’s got to be something we can do. | 拜托 卡尔文 我们肯定能做点什么 |
[10:05] | I guess we can try wedging something under the tire | 我们可以把东西塞到轮胎下面 |
[10:07] | to see if we can get some traction. | 看看能不能增加牵引力 |
[10:09] | You mean like a piece of wood? | 你是说一块木头吗 |
[10:11] | No, like you. | 不 我是说你 |
[10:13] | Okay, look, this is not a big deal. We’ll just– | 这没什么大不了的 我们就 |
[10:19] | and I’m sure we’ll be back on the road in half an hour. | 半小时后我们就能上路了 |
[10:24] | Why are you focusing your energy again? | 你为什么又在集中精力 |
[10:26] | Well, because I have no cell service, | 因为我没有手机信号 |
[10:28] | and I’m preparing myself to be wedged under a tire. | 我准备把自己塞进轮胎下面 |
[10:34] | Great, I have no reception, either. | 这下好了 我也没信号 |
[10:37] | See, this is what I get for listening to you. | 瞧 这就是听你话的下场 |
[10:39] | “It’ll be fun.” “It’s all about the journey.” | “找乐子” “重要的是旅程” |
[10:43] | “Oh, no, I’m alone in the desert.” | “不 我一个人被困在沙漠里了” |
[10:45] | I never said that. | 我没说这句话啊 |
[10:47] | Well, you’re about to. | 你马上就要说了 |
[10:53] | Okay, almost done. | 好了 快了 |
[10:57] | Are those bars as heavy as they look? | 这些栏杆有看上去那么重吗 |
[10:59] | Not for me; my arms are ripped. | 我不觉得啊 我胳膊有劲 |
[11:00] | Grover was a fat baby. | 葛罗弗小时候可胖了 |
[11:03] | Okay, let’s take them down. | 好了 放下来吧 |
[11:07] | There. | 好了 |
[11:09] | That wasn’t so hard. | 也没那么难嘛 |
[11:11] | Too bad that jerk at the hardware store can’t see us now. | 可惜那个五金店的混蛋没看到 |
[11:14] | I know. Asking us over and over again, | 谁说不是呢 一遍又一遍地问我们 |
[11:17] | “You sure you know what you’re doing? | “你们知道自己在做什么吗 |
[11:19] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing?” | 你们真的知道自己在做什么吗” |
[11:21] | Yeah, buddy. You think you’re all that | 就是嘛 伙计 你以为他们让你 |
[11:23] | just because they put you in charge of the key-making section? | 负责配钥匙就了不起了吗 |
[11:24] | just because they put you in charge of the key-making section? | 负责配钥匙就了不起了吗 |
[11:27] | And also, if they don’t make a vest in your size, | 而且 如果背心没有你的尺寸 |
[11:29] | don’t wear one, okay? | 就别穿了 好吗 |
[11:31] | Just don’t wear it. Know what I mean? | 就别穿了嘛 懂我的意思吗 |
[11:33] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么了 |
[11:35] | We accidentally broke the window, | 我们不小心打碎了窗户 |
[11:37] | so we’re replacing the glass. | 所以我们要换块玻璃 |
[11:38] | “You sure you know what you’re doing? | “你们知道自己在做什么吗 |
[11:46] | Why? Because we’re women? | 怎么了 就因为我们是女人吗 |
[11:48] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[11:50] | I was just wondering if you guys needed any help. | 我只是好奇你们是否需要帮助 |
[11:52] | Oh, so now you’re just gonna mansplain it to us? | 所以你现在要对我们说教了吗 |
[11:57] | Actually, Mom, mansplaining is when somebody… | 妈 其实说教是指 |
[11:59] | S-So now you mansplaining mansplaining? | 你还想说教”说教”这个词吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah, you know, why don’t you just go back to aisle ten | 你还是回十号过道 |
[12:05] | Yeah, you know, why don’t you just go back to aisle ten | 你还是回十号过道 |
[12:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:12] | Okay. Well, since you guys obviously got this, | 好吧 既然你们能搞定 |
[12:15] | – I’m-a go get a snack. – Yeah, you do that. | -我去吃零食了 -去吧 |
[12:17] | Yeah, get back in the kitchen where you belong. | 没错 回你的厨房去吧 |
[12:25] | Okay, girl. I think we are finally ready to put the new glass in. | 好了 姑娘 我们终于可以装新玻璃了 |
[12:27] | Okay, girl. I think we are finally ready to put the new glass in. | 好了 姑娘 我们终于可以装新玻璃了 |
[12:29] | Yay. | 太好了 |
[12:30] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[12:32] | Okay. All right. | 好的 没问题 |
[12:35] | There. | 好了 |
[12:36] | Oh, my gosh. Look at that. | 天呐 瞧瞧 |
[12:37] | Perfect fit. | 严丝合缝 |
[12:40] | Damn straight. Good as new. | 没错 完好如初 |
[12:47] | Oh, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[12:49] | What does it look like?! We’re putting up curtains! | 你觉得呢 我们在装窗帘 |
[12:57] | Come on, Calvin, you haven’t spoken to me in an hour. | 拜托 卡尔文 你一个小时没跟我说话了 |
[13:01] | It’s not my fault I had to go pee. | 我想尿尿 又不是我的错 |
[13:03] | Look me in the eye and tell me | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我 |
[13:05] | that you didn’t sneak a drink at that ghost town saloon. | 你没在鬼城酒馆偷喝 |
[13:10] | The sign said, “World’s coldest lemonade.” | 牌子上写着”世界上最冰的柠檬水” |
[13:13] | – Oh, God. – You’d have to be crazy to pass that up! | -天哪 -这要是拒绝了 那也太扯了 |
[13:15] | I’ll tell you what’s crazy, | 我告诉你什么才叫扯 |
[13:18] | is that I ever thought it was a good idea to bring you along. | 我居然以为带上你是个好主意 |
[13:21] | Wow, Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[13:23] | That’s even colder than the lemonade. | 这话比柠檬水还寒心 |
[13:28] | Finally, here comes a car. | 终于有车来了 |
[13:29] | W-What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:32] | I’m waving this guy down | 招手拦车啊 |
[13:33] | so I can get a ride to the gas station. | 我想搭车去加油站 |
[13:34] | Are you kidding? You can’t just get into a car with some stranger. | 开什么玩笑 你不能随便上陌生人的车 |
[13:36] | Are you kidding? You can’t just get into a car with some stranger. | 开什么玩笑 你不能随便上陌生人的车 |
[13:37] | He could be some kind of weirdo. | 万一是个奇葩呢 |
[13:38] | Dave, I’ve been in the car with a weirdo all day. | 戴夫 今天我旁边一直坐着一个奇葩 |
[13:43] | Yeah. And look where it’s got you. | 是啊 看看你的下场 |
[13:50] | Look, man, are you coming or what? | 你到底来不来 |
[13:53] | Uh-uh, no way. That lemonade was good, | 不去 那杯柠檬水是很好喝 |
[13:55] | but I don’t want it to be the last thing I ever drink. | 但我不想让它成为我喝的最后一杯水 |
[13:58] | Fine. But if you see me coming back smiling at you, | 好吧 但是如果你看到我回来对你微笑 |
[14:01] | it’s a mirage. | 那肯定是海市蜃楼 |
[14:07] | Hey, uh, thanks for stopping. | 谢谢你停下来 |
[14:09] | No problem. Where you headed? | 没事 你要去哪 |
[14:11] | Oh, just to the next gas station. | 下一个加油站 |
[14:13] | I’m Calvin. | 我叫卡尔文 |
[14:15] | Clem. Nice to meet you. | 克莱姆 很高兴认识你 |
[14:21] | Good thing I drove by, | 还好我开车经过这里 |
[14:23] | ’cause it is not safe for you to be out here all by yourself. | 一个人在这里很危险的 |
[14:26] | I-I wasn’t by myself. I was with my friend. | 我不是一个人 我朋友也在啊 |
[14:30] | Oh, good. You saw him, too. | 太好了 你也看到他了 |
[14:44] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 |
[14:47] | I think we got it this time. | 这次应该可以了 |
[14:49] | Here, let me test it. | 让我试试 |
[14:50] | No, no, no! I’ll do it. | 不 不 不 我来吧 |
[14:52] | You got those freaky strong baby muscles. | 你抱孩子把肌肉都练大了 |
[15:00] | Well, there you go. Solid as a rock. | 没问题 坚如磐石 |
[15:02] | – Yeah. Suck it, Mr. Teeny Tiny Vest Man. – Ah, yes! | -去死吧 小背心先生 -没错 |
[15:07] | Hey, look at that. You guys fixed the window. | 瞧瞧 你们把窗户修好了 |
[15:10] | Hell yeah, we did. | 当然了 |
[15:11] | Two times. | 修了两次 |
[15:14] | Okay, well, I got to say, I am impressed. | 不得不说 我很佩服你们 |
[15:16] | – More importantly, your father will be, too. – That’s right. | -更重要的是 你父亲也会佩服我们的 -没错 |
[15:20] | And now he’s gonna know that she doesn’t have to sit around | 到时候他就知道她不必干坐着 |
[15:21] | waiting for him to get things done around here. | 等他搞定所有事了 |
[15:24] | That is a good point. | 有道理 |
[15:26] | In fact, he’ll probably expect you | 说不定他还会指望你 |
[15:28] | to do all the stuff he hasn’t gotten to. | 帮他搞定那些还没做的事呢 |
[15:29] | Yep. And if he’s smart enough, he’ll def– | 没错 如果他够聪明 |
[15:31] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[15:35] | And, I mean, you got all kinds of projects around here, Ma. | 还有很多东西没弄呢 妈 |
[15:37] | The closet door that sticks. | 壁橱门很黏 |
[15:39] | Oh, the clunking sound in the dryer. | 烘干机有嗡嗡的声音 |
[15:41] | That leaky bathroom faucet. | 浴室的水龙头漏水 |
[15:43] | Uh, no problem. Tina can do that stuff in her sleep. | 没问题 缇娜闭着眼睛都能修好 |
[15:46] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:48] | I could. But I’d rather make Calvin. | 我可以修好 但我想让卡尔文修 |
[15:56] | I didn’t get married to do this kind of work. | 我结婚可不是为了干这种活的 |
[16:11] | So, I’m guessing that was your car by the side of the road back there. | 我猜刚才在路边的是你的车吧 |
[16:13] | So, I’m guessing that was your car by the side of the road back there. | 我猜刚才在路边的是你的车吧 |
[16:15] | Uh, yeah. We got dug in when my friend made us pull over | 是啊 我朋友想上厕所 所以我们靠边停车了 |
[16:18] | so he could use the bathroom. | 结果轮胎陷沙子里了 |
[16:20] | Well, she’s a beauty. | 她很漂亮啊 |
[16:23] | Oh, thanks. I call her Angelique. | 谢谢 我叫她安琪莉可 |
[16:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:28] | She told me her name was Mona. | 她说她叫梦娜 |
[16:32] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[16:34] | You thought my car was talking to you? | 你以为我的车在跟你说话吗 |
[16:36] | Well, either your car was talking to me or I’m crazy. | 要么是你的车在跟我说话 要么是我疯了 |
[16:42] | That is a good point. | 有道理 |
[16:46] | Still-still no reception. | 还是没信号 |
[16:49] | Oh, yeah, we are all alone out here. | 是啊 这里只有我们 |
[16:53] | It’s what I call a real dead zone. | 这就是真正的”死区” |
[16:56] | Y-You mean because of the cell service, right? | 你是说因为手机没信号 对吧 |
[17:00] | I never thought of that. | 这我还真没想过 |
[17:04] | You know, Calvin, | 卡尔文 |
[17:06] | I think you and I could be friends. | 我觉得我们可以成为朋友 |
[17:08] | Do you like basements? | 你喜欢地下室吗 |
[17:11] | No, no. I’m, uh, | 不 不喜欢 我 |
[17:13] | I’m more of a wide-open spaces kind of guy. | 我更喜欢开阔的空间 |
[17:15] | Well, you’re in luck, ’cause my house is out in the middle of nowhere. | 那算你走运 我家就在荒郊野岭 |
[17:18] | Well, you’re in luck, ’cause my house is out in the middle of nowhere. | 那算你走运 我家就在荒郊野岭 |
[17:21] | Great place to visit if you ever just want to disappear. | 如果你想玩消失的话 那里是个好地方 |
[17:28] | Well, uh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:30] | Hey, I’d miss my wife too much | 那我会非常想念我的妻子 |
[17:32] | and my two sons who are both Navy SEALs. | 和我两个儿子的 他们都是海豹突击队的 |
[17:38] | Sounds like you have a beautiful family. | 听起来你有个美满的家庭啊 |
[17:41] | Well, thanks. Do you have one? | 谢谢 你有吗 |
[17:45] | Yeah. Unfortunately, they’re scattered everywhere. | 嗯 可惜他们分散在各处 |
[17:49] | Okay, you know, uh, I appreciate the ride, but, uh, | 好吧 谢谢你载我 但是 |
[17:52] | you know what, why don’t you just let me out here? | 你还是放我下去吧 |
[17:55] | Why? We were just about to tell each other our darkest secrets. | 为什么 咱们正准备分享最黑暗的秘密呢 |
[17:58] | And mine’s a doozy. | 我的秘密超棒的 |
[18:02] | No, uh, seriously, man, uh, let-let me out. | 不 说真的 放我下去吧 |
[18:05] | Sorry, Calvin. No can do. | 抱歉 卡尔文 不行 |
[18:07] | Uh, no, I am serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[18:09] | Let me out this truck or else, man. | 让我下车 不然我让你好看 |
[18:12] | Or else what? | 怎么让我好看 |
[18:13] | Or I’ll scatter you! | 不然我就撕了你 |
[18:24] | That’s right, you better drive away, buster! | 没错 赶紧滚吧 混蛋 |
[18:26] | Yeah, and stop talking to strangers’ cars! | 别跟陌生人的车说话了 |
[18:29] | She don’t know you! | 她根本不认识你 |
[18:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:35] | Yeah, man, how about you? You hit that window pretty hard. | 嗯 你呢 那一下窗户撞得挺狠的 |
[18:38] | I’m fine. But if we pass the world’s biggest aspirin, | 我没事 但如果我们经过世界上最大的阿司匹林 |
[18:41] | we’re gonna stop and I’m gonna take it. | 最好停一下 我要吃了它 |
[18:44] | Hey, man, you should’ve seen that guy’s face | 伙计 你真该看看你突然出现时 |
[18:46] | when you popped up like that. | 那家伙的表情 |
[18:48] | You scared the hell out of him. | 你把他吓尿了 |
[18:50] | Well, I think I heard two screams. | 我好像听到了两声尖叫 |
[18:53] | Yeah, that-that, that’s how much you scared him. | 是啊 你看他被你吓的 |
[18:58] | Hey, look, man, I-I’m just happy you’re okay. | 伙计 你没事就好 |
[19:01] | If something would’ve happened to you, | 如果你出了什么事 |
[19:02] | it would’ve been all my fault. | 那我就成罪人了 |
[19:03] | Nah, it would’ve been on me, too. | 不 我也有错 |
[19:06] | I mean, white guy, middle of the desert, | 一个白人在沙漠中间 |
[19:09] | picking up a Black dude? | 让一个黑人搭车 |
[19:11] | All the signs were there. | 一听就没什么好事 |
[19:14] | Well, I appreciate it, but you were right, you know. | 谢谢 但你是对的 |
[19:17] | I never should’ve made you take this stupid detour. | 我就不该让你绕这条破路的 |
[19:19] | Well, actually, I don’t know about that. | 其实也不一定 |
[19:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah. I mean, uh, think about it. | 是啊 你想想 |
[19:26] | You weren’t wrong. | 你没说错 |
[19:28] | I mean, the journey | 旅程 |
[19:30] | was definitely more interesting than the destination. | 绝对比目的地更意思 |
[19:33] | Well, it was a hell of an adventure. | 这场冒险还挺带感的 |
[19:37] | Yeah, man. And think about the great story this will make. | 是啊 这个故事多惊心动魄啊 |
[19:40] | Getting stranded in the desert, almost being kidnapped, | 被困沙漠 差点被绑架 |
[19:44] | me saving you from a maniac. | 我把你从疯子手里救出来 |
[19:48] | What are you talking about? I’m the one who saved you. | 你说什么呢 是我救了你 |
[19:50] | Well, you tell your story, I’ll tell mine. | 那是你的故事 反正我就这么说 |
[20:04] | Wow, Calvin, this trophy is amazing. | 卡尔文 这个奖杯太棒了 |
[20:06] | Where are you gonna put it? | 你准备放在哪 |
[20:08] | Under a blanket in the garage, because if Tina finds it, | 放车库 再盖个毯子 要是被缇娜发现了 |
[20:12] | it’s going straight through Angelique’s windshield. | 她肯定会用奖杯砸安琪莉可的挡风玻璃的 |
[20:16] | Well, thanks again for bringing me along. | 再次感谢你带上我 |
[20:19] | I can honestly say this has been the best road trip of all time. | 说实话 这是有史以来最棒的公路旅行 |
[20:23] | I couldn’t agree more. | 双手赞成 |
[20:30] | My gosh, Calvin, I just had the craziest dream. | 天呐 卡尔文 我刚才做了一个疯狂的梦 |
[20:32] | That’s funny. With me, the crazy stuff happens when I’m awake. | 有意思 一般我清醒的时候才会发生疯狂的事 |
[20:37] | No…! | 不 |
[20:46] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:48] | This is the world’s coldest lemonade. | 这的确是世界上最冰的柠檬水 |
[20:53] | Brain freeze! Take the wheel! | 脑子冻住了 你来握方向盘 |