时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | All right, fellas, come on now. | 各位 该走了 |
[00:04] | Let’s go down to the barbershop. | 去理发店 |
[00:06] | – Babe, we’ll see you later. – Okay, baby. | -宝贝 一会见 -好的 宝贝 |
[00:08] | Come here and give me some of that sugar, girl. | 来让我亲一个 美女 |
[00:11] | – No! – What you doing? | -不行 -怎么了 |
[00:12] | Not with all that gray stubble. | 才不要和一个白胡子老头亲嘴 |
[00:14] | I’m too young and hot to be messing with some old man. | 我这么年轻性感 不能和老男人胡搞 |
[00:17] | I might be gray in the face | 我可能看起来胡子白了 |
[00:19] | but I’m young below the waist, girl. | 但下半身还是很年轻的 美女 |
[00:22] | – Come on now. – Get it, get it. | -舞起来 -就是这种感觉 |
[00:29] | Can’t believe I still live here. | 难以置信我还住在这里 |
[00:32] | Yeah, I can’t believe there’s only two of us. | 难以置信他们只生了俩 |
[00:38] | Oh, damn. There’s Dave. | 该死 戴夫在那 |
[00:40] | Let’s sneak to the truck. Nobody say anything– | 我们悄悄溜到车上 都别作声 |
[00:41] | Hi, Dave! | 戴夫 |
[00:45] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[00:46] | If I knew you were gonna be like this, | 我要是早知道你们是这德行 |
[00:47] | it wouldn’t be two of you. | 才不会生俩 |
[00:50] | Hey, what’s up, Dave? Where are you headed? | 你好啊 戴夫 要去哪 |
[00:52] | Oh, man, all over the place. | 天啊 多了去了 |
[00:53] | Gemma gave me a big honey-do list to take care of. | 杰玛给了我张巨长的单子去忙活 |
[00:56] | Grocery shopping, dry cleaners, The Container Store. | 买杂货 去干洗店 还有康泰纳商店 |
[01:02] | That last one’s just for me. | 最后一个是我加的 |
[01:05] | How about you guys? Where are you off to? | 你们呢 要去哪 |
[01:07] | We are headed to the barbershop. | 我们要去理发店 |
[01:08] | Ooh, can I come? I’ve been meaning to get my ears lowered. | 我能一起吗 我正想把耳朵放低点 |
[01:13] | You’ve been meaning to what? | 你正想做什么 |
[01:14] | Dave, I work with a lot of white people, | 戴夫 我和很多白人共事 |
[01:16] | and even I don’t know what that means. | 但连我也听不懂你在说什么 |
[01:19] | “Getting your ears lowered” means getting a haircut, | “把耳朵放低点”意思是去理个发 |
[01:21] | ’cause afterwards your shorter hair | 因为头发理过后变短了 |
[01:23] | looks higher in relation to your ears, | 与耳朵相比看起来更高了 |
[01:26] | so your ears look lower by comparison. | 因此耳朵相对而言就显得低了 |
[01:31] | Uh, no, you can’t come. | 不行 你不能来 |
[01:34] | Okay, why-why not? | 为什么不行 |
[01:36] | Dave, it’s a black barbershop. It’s not Supercuts. | 戴夫 那是黑人理发店 不是廉价美发店 |
[01:41] | Hey, look, don’t take it personally, Dave. | 别放在心上 戴夫 |
[01:43] | It’s just, our barbershop | 只是这个理发店 |
[01:45] | is not the friendliest place when you’re new. | 对新顾客来说并不友好 |
[01:47] | Yeah, it’s barely friendly when you’re not new. | 就算你是熟人了也不会好到哪去 |
[01:50] | It’s so… it’s so true. | 这是真的 |
[01:52] | One time when he was six, | 有一次 他六岁的时候 |
[01:53] | he ate a bad bean pie in there, | 在那里吃了一个坏掉的豆派 |
[01:55] | and ever since then, they’ve been calling him “Farty Marty”. | 从那以后 他们就叫他”屁多马蒂” |
[01:59] | Look, I’m just saying, Dave, if-if you walked in there, | 戴夫 如果你去那 |
[02:02] | they would roast you pretty hard. | 他们会狠狠地损你 |
[02:04] | Well, it’s cool. I can take it. | 没关系 小菜一碟 |
[02:05] | You know, back in Michigan, | 以前在密歇根时 |
[02:06] | me and the “Zoo Crew” used to bag on each other all the time. | 我和”动物帮”的成员经常互相挖苦 |
[02:10] | Again, work with white people. | 重申一次 我和白人共事 |
[02:12] | No clue. | 听不懂 |
[02:15] | Yeah, uh, what’s the “Zoo Crew”? | “动物帮”是什么 |
[02:16] | “Zoo Crew”! | “动物帮” |
[02:19] | That’s what me and my boys used to call ourselves, you know. | 这是我和老朋友们给自己起的外号 |
[02:22] | Oh, we did everything together. | 我们总是腻在一起 |
[02:24] | We even had our own anthem. | 甚至还有队歌 |
[02:27] | *Four best friends from Kalamazoo* | *卡拉马祖有四个好朋友* |
[02:29] | *Logan, Brad and Dave and Logan Number Two.* | *洛根 布拉德 戴夫和洛根二号* |
[02:36] | Wait. So-so, your four-man “Zoo Crew” | 等等 也就是说”动物帮”四人里 |
[02:38] | had not one but two Logans? | 有两个叫洛根的人 |
[02:41] | Yeah, man, those are my bro-gans. | 没错 他们是我的”兄弟根们” |
[02:47] | No, you can’t go. | 不 你还是不能去 |
[02:58] | Now, what’s going on? | 大家好啊 |
[02:59] | – What’s happening? – Que, chair open? | -你好啊 -昆 现在有空位吗 |
[03:01] | It is now. Get up, Trey. | 现在有了 特雷 给我让开 |
[03:04] | But I’m next. | 可我是下一个 |
[03:05] | Well, look at it this way: you still are. | 你要这样想 现在你还是下一个 |
[03:11] | Hey, Harold, turn that TV on, man. | 哈罗德 把电视打开吧 |
[03:13] | They’re replaying the Rams game from Thursday night. | 周四晚上的公羊队比赛正在重播呢 |
[03:16] | Oh, wait. Come on, Pop. | 等等 老爹 |
[03:17] | Black people are not supposed to be supporting football right now. | 黑人同胞现在应该抵制橄榄球 |
[03:20] | I’m not supposed to be having milk, either, | 我也不该喝牛奶的 |
[03:22] | but it ain’t stop me | 但我今天还是忍不住 |
[03:23] | from eating two bowls of Cap’n Crunch today. | 吃了两碗牛奶泡的麦片 |
[03:26] | So you’re really not watching football, Malcolm? | 你现在真的不看橄榄球了 马尔科姆 |
[03:28] | Not until Kaepernick is back on the field. | 除非卡佩尼克重回赛场 |
[03:31] | Well, you better start liking soccer, | 那你还是开始看足球吧 |
[03:34] | ’cause the only football you’re gonna see is, | 因为在足球场上你只会听到 |
[03:35] | “Goal! Barcelona!” | “球进啦 巴塞罗那” |
[03:44] | Hey, what’s up, everybody? | 大家好啊 |
[03:46] | What’s up, Jeremiah? | 你好啊 耶利米 |
[03:47] | Look, I got socks, belts and spanx for sale. | 袜子 皮带 还有塑身裤大促销 |
[03:51] | Keeping it tight ain’t just for the ladies. | 收腹塑身不是女士的专利 |
[03:52] | Am I right, fellas? | 对吗 伙计们 |
[03:54] | Jeremiah, no self-respecting man in here | 耶利米 这里有点自尊的男人 |
[03:57] | wants to buy any spanx. | 都不会买塑身裤的 |
[03:58] | Speak for yourself. That Cap’n Crunch is sitting on me. | 随你怎么说 但这麦片可让我胖了不少 |
[04:04] | Hey, Calvin! | 卡尔文 |
[04:08] | Oh, man, can you believe this? | 真是太巧了 |
[04:10] | No. | 不巧 |
[04:11] | Tell me the truth, man. | 伙计 跟我说实话 |
[04:12] | Do you have a LoJack on me or something? | 你是在我身上装了跟踪器 还是咋的 |
[04:15] | No, I was just picking up my dry cleaning next door. | 没有 我刚好在隔壁取干洗的衣服 |
[04:17] | Hey, everyone, I’m Dave. | 大家好 我是戴夫 |
[04:21] | So this the neighbor we’ve been hearing about? | 这位就是我们常听你说的邻居 |
[04:23] | Calvin, you told them about me? | 卡尔文 你跟他们提过我了 |
[04:27] | Only good things, I hope. | 我希望都是好话 |
[04:28] | Well, keep hope alive. | 那就让希望不破灭吧 |
[04:32] | Well, since I’m here, | 既然我都在这里了 |
[04:32] | why don’t I hang out for a while, get a haircut? | 为啥不在这里待会 剪个头发呢 |
[04:34] | Sorry, man. We only use clippers here. | 抱歉 伙计 我们只用推子 |
[04:37] | We ain’t got no mousse. | 我们也没有摩丝 |
[04:40] | Actually, I don’t use mousse. | 其实我也不用摩丝 |
[04:41] | This is natural volume. | 我这是自然的蓬松 |
[04:45] | Hey, who does he remind you of? | 看到他你们会想起谁 |
[04:46] | Well, you know, a lot of people say Tom Cruise. | 很多人会说汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[04:48] | Nah, nah, that ain’t it. | 不不 不是 |
[04:50] | I got it. Rachel Maddow. | 我想到了 瑞秋·麦道 |
[04:55] | I told you, man, it was gonna get rough around here. | 我跟你说过 这里会让你不舒服的 |
[04:58] | You should have just went to The Container Store. | 你本来就应该去康泰纳[容器]商店的 |
[04:59] | Somebody say containers? | 谁说了容器 |
[05:06] | So, all these socks for just four dollars? | 这么多袜子才四块钱 |
[05:09] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[05:10] | That’s cheap. Where’d you get ’em? | 太便宜了 你从哪里弄来的 |
[05:15] | Are they… are they stolen? | 是…是偷来的吗 |
[05:16] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[05:20] | I don’t like this. | 我不爱听这种话 |
[05:21] | Calvin, your neighbor’s a cop. | 卡尔文 你邻居是个条子 |
[05:23] | Relax, Jeremiah. He’s not a cop. | 别紧张 耶利米 他不是条子 |
[05:25] | How you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:26] | – Dave, are you a cop? – No. | -戴夫 你是条子吗 -不是 |
[05:29] | See? I don’t know what he is, but he’s not a cop. | 虽然我不知道他做什么的 但他不是条子 |
[05:33] | And if he were, by law, he would have to tell you, so… | 而且按法律 如果他是 他会告诉你 |
[05:36] | Oh, actually, that’s not true. | 其实 不是这样的 |
[05:37] | What? Oh, of course it is. | 什么 肯定是这样的 |
[05:39] | Most people think it is because they see it on TV all the time, | 大多数人这样觉得是因为电视上是这样的 |
[05:42] | but truth is, totally false. | 但是这大错特错 |
[05:45] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是这样的 |
[05:47] | Well, how do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:48] | ‘Cause I see it on TV all the time! | 因为电视上一直是这样的啊 |
[05:52] | Actually, uh, Dave is right. | 其实 戴夫说得对 |
[05:54] | Pop, I just looked it up. | 爸 我刚查过了 |
[05:56] | Look at your boy Dave. | 看看人家戴夫 |
[05:58] | He knows what he’s talking about more than Calvin. | 他比卡尔文知道的还要多 |
[06:04] | Look, so what, he knew that. | 就算他知道又怎样 |
[06:06] | Even a blind squirrel sometimes finds a nut. | 瞎松鼠有时候也能找到坚果呢 |
[06:10] | How would a blind squirrel find a nut? | 瞎松鼠是怎么找的 |
[06:13] | Probably their sense of smell. | 大概是闻到的吧 |
[06:16] | It’s highly-developed in squirrels. | 松鼠的嗅觉非常发达 |
[06:18] | Why are y’all even listening to this guy? | 你们为什么要听这个人的 |
[06:20] | He just walked in here. | 他才第一次来 |
[06:22] | Yeah, but he seems smart. | 但是他好像很聪明的样子 |
[06:24] | Yo, Dave, I got a question. | 戴夫 我有个问题 |
[06:26] | Is global warming racist? Calvin says it is. | 全球变暖是种族歧视吗 卡尔文说是的 |
[06:29] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[06:30] | I said the concept of global warming is racist. | 我说的是全球变暖这个概念是种族歧视 |
[06:33] | I mean, think about it. | 你想想看 |
[06:34] | Africa been hot all this time, and nobody cared. | 非洲从来都是那么热 却没人关心过 |
[06:37] | But soon as it get hot in Boston, | 但是波士顿一热起来 |
[06:40] | ha, all of a sudden, we got global warming. | 突然就成全球变暖了 |
[06:46] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[06:47] | It’s because they’re worried about Tom Brady. | 因为他们担心的是汤姆·布拉迪[橄榄球明星] |
[06:51] | I’m telling you, they’re worried about him. | 我跟你说 他们担心的是他 |
[06:52] | Well, you know, I-I did hear on NPR the other day | 我之前在国家广播电台听到过 |
[06:55] | that seven of the ten countries most affected | 受气候变化影响最严重的十个国家 |
[06:57] | by climate change are in sub-Saharan Africa. | 有七个都在撒哈拉以南非洲地区 |
[07:00] | And wealthier nations do cause most of the world’s pollution. | 然而全世界大部分污染都是富国造成的 |
[07:04] | So it is racist! | 确实是种族歧视 |
[07:07] | I just said that. | 我刚才说过了 |
[07:08] | Yeah, but when Dave says it, it sounds true, tho. | 但是戴夫说出来就像真的 |
[07:14] | Maybe that’s because I look like Rachel Maddow. | 也许是因为我长得像瑞秋·麦道 |
[07:20] | I can’t believe y’all. | 你们真是让人难以置信 |
[07:21] | He heard it on NPR? So what? | 他在国家广播电台听过又怎样 |
[07:23] | I heard it on Steve Harvey. | 我听史蒂夫·哈维[著名脱口秀主持人]说过 |
[07:27] | Yo, Dave, is Steve Harvey a reliable source? | 戴夫 史蒂夫·哈维的说法靠得住吗 |
[07:31] | All I know is he’s killing it on the Family Feud! | 我只知道他的《家庭问答》节目很棒 |
[07:35] | Yeah. Just like Dave is killing it in the barbershop, right, Dad? | 就像戴夫在理发店也很棒一样 对吧 爸 |
[07:39] | No. Am I right? | 不对 我说的对吗 |
[07:41] | Survey says! | 调查显示 |
[07:49] | Who’s the first white guy to hold his own in Que’s barbershop? | 第一个在昆的理发店坚持自我的白人是谁 |
[07:52] | Me? | 我吗 |
[07:55] | Good answer. Good answer. | 回答正确 回答正确 |
[07:58] | – Hey, Dave, can I ask you for some advice? – Yeah, sure. | -戴夫 能征求下你的建议吗 -当然 |
[08:01] | Well, first off, my girl Keisha’s trippin’. | 首先 我的妹子凯莎很抓狂 |
[08:03] | – Well, why is she trippin’? – Because we be beefin’. | -她为什么抓狂 -因为我们在闹矛盾 |
[08:05] | – Why do you think you’re beefin’? – ‘Cause she be trippin’! | -你们为什么闹矛盾 -因为她很抓狂 |
[08:08] | Listen, Trey, I told you, | 特雷 我告诉过你了 |
[08:10] | – what you need to do with Keisha… – Shh. | -你要和凯莎… -嘘 |
[08:11] | I want to hear what he has to say. | 我想听听他怎么说 |
[08:14] | Did you just shush me?! | 你刚才嘘我了吗 |
[08:15] | Shh. Calvin, let the man talk. | 嘘 卡尔文 听他说 |
[08:18] | Well, hold on. Did you just shush me?! | 等下 你刚也嘘我了 |
[08:23] | Well, since she seems to be the one that’s trippin’, | 如果我女友抓狂 |
[08:26] | I’d sit her down and let her know | 我会让她坐下来 告诉她 |
[08:28] | how it makes you feel when she trips, | 她抓狂后跟我争吵 |
[08:30] | and subsequently beefs. | 我是什么感受 |
[08:34] | That’s it. That is it! | 够了 真是够了 |
[08:37] | I’m not gonna sit here and let y’all shush me | 我才不要坐在这让你们 |
[08:39] | while y’all sit around and listen to that guy. | 听那个小子侃大山还嘘我 |
[08:42] | – But, Daddy, you… – Shh! | -但是 爸爸 你… -嘘 |
[08:44] | – But, Calvin, what…? – Shh! | -但是卡尔文 你… -嘘 |
[08:47] | Shh! Shh! | 嘘 嘘 |
[08:47] | Shh…! | 嘘 |
[08:48] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[09:04] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[09:06] | I just got your text about being at the barbershop. | 我刚收到短信说你在理发店 |
[09:08] | Have you been there this whole time? | 你一直在那吗 |
[09:10] | Gemma, you should have seen it. | 杰玛 你应该在场的 |
[09:12] | It was amazing. At one point, | 太爽了 中间 |
[09:14] | the owner brought out drinks and cigars for everyone. | 店主请所有人喝酒抽烟 |
[09:16] | People started gambling. | 大家开始赌博 |
[09:18] | It was like being below deck on the Titanic. | 就像置身于泰坦尼克号的甲板下面一样 |
[09:21] | That’s great, but why does your hair look exactly the same? | 真好 不过为什么你的发型一点没变 |
[09:26] | I was having so much fun, I forgot to get it cut. | 我太开心了 忘了剪头了 |
[09:30] | Well, I’m happy for you. | 我为你开心 |
[09:31] | I know you’ve been missing your friends. | 我知道你一直很想念你的朋友们 |
[09:33] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[09:34] | All I’ve had for a social life | 搬到这来后 |
[09:35] | since we moved here has been you and Grover. | 我的社交对象只有你和葛罗弗 |
[09:42] | Which I love. | 不过我很喜欢 |
[09:44] | It’s okay. I get it. | 没关系 我能理解 |
[09:46] | Men need other men to hang out with | 男人需要跟男人待在一起 |
[09:47] | so you can get out all your stupid testosterone. | 释放一下你们愚蠢的雄性激素 |
[09:51] | Just felt good to hang out with guys again. | 又能和兄弟们一起待着感觉真好 |
[09:54] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[09:56] | Do I look like Rachel Maddow to you? | 你觉得我长得像瑞秋·麦道吗 |
[10:03] | You do now. | 现在像了 |
[10:07] | Hey, Tea Cup. Morning, baby. | 茶杯好 早上好 宝贝 |
[10:10] | Don’t “morning, baby” me, Calvin. | 别跟我说”早上好 宝贝” 卡尔文 |
[10:12] | I had a dream last night | 我昨晚做了个梦 |
[10:14] | that a wolverine was attacking my shoulder, | 梦见一只狼獾在咬我的肩膀 |
[10:16] | and when I woke up, it was your beard. | 醒来发现 是你的胡子 |
[10:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:21] | Man, I was thinking about keeping it, babe. | 我现在考虑留胡子 宝贝 |
[10:23] | You know, I… I look like a young Barry White. | 我看起来像年轻版的巴瑞·怀特[著名歌手] |
[10:29] | Yeah, baby. | 来啊 宝贝 |
[10:31] | No, baby. | 别介 宝贝 |
[10:34] | You need to go back to that shop today and get a shave. | 你今天得回理发店去把胡子剃了 |
[10:37] | I don’t want people thinking I’m married to | 我不想大家觉得我嫁给了 |
[10:38] | Frederick Douglass. | 弗雷德里克·道格拉斯 |
[10:42] | I’m not going back down in there, Tina. | 我才不回去呢 缇娜 |
[10:44] | They shushed me. | 他们嘘我 |
[10:45] | Like I was some kind of kid. | 就像我是小屁孩一样 |
[10:47] | Well, you know, Pop, the rea… | 爸 事实上… |
[10:48] | Shh, Malcolm. I’m talking. | 嘘 马尔科姆 我在说话呢 |
[10:51] | I’ve been going to that shop for 30 years. | 我去那家店30年了 |
[10:54] | I mean, Dave comes in there for one hour, | 戴夫才进去一小时 |
[10:56] | now everybody’s started listening to him instead of me. | 大家都不听我说 开始听他说了 |
[10:59] | It was disrespectful. | 太不尊重人了 |
[11:00] | I’ll show you something disrespectful. | 我让你看看什么叫不尊重人 |
[11:02] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[11:04] | What is that? | 什么鬼 |
[11:05] | Keisha burning all of Trey’s clothes. | 凯莎烧掉了特雷所有的衣服 |
[11:09] | She’s live-streaming it right now. | 她在直播烧衣服 |
[11:12] | When she starts trippin’, | 她抓狂 |
[11:14] | she sure means it, doesn’t she? | 就玩真格的 不是吗 |
[11:18] | Oh, damn, she couldn’t wait to exhale. | 不妙 她等不急要透气了 |
[11:21] | Well, that’s what Trey gets for listening to Dave. | 特雷听戴夫的话就是这个下场 |
[11:24] | Like. | 点赞 |
[11:27] | Well, what’s he doing listening to Dave? | 他为什么要听戴夫的 |
[11:29] | He doesn’t know him like you do. | 他不像你这么了解他 |
[11:31] | – Right. – You are Calvin Butler. | -可不是 -你可是卡尔文·巴特勒 |
[11:33] | Nobody knows this community better than you do. | 没人比你更了解这个社区 |
[11:36] | That’s what I keep saying. | 我一直都是这么说的 |
[11:39] | Well, that’s why you need to go to that shop | 所以你需要去那家店 |
[11:40] | and remind people who you are. | 让大家记住你是谁 |
[11:43] | You damn right. | 太对了 |
[11:44] | That’s exactly what I’m gonna do, too. | 我就应该这么做 |
[11:46] | And then you go get a shave. | 然后好好剃个胡子 |
[11:51] | Come on, boys, come and watch your daddy go to work down here. | 走 孩子们 去看看你爹怎么大显身手 |
[11:56] | All right, y’all be good. | 你们都乖乖的 |
[11:59] | I sure do miss burning clothes. | 我确实很怀念烧衣服 |
[12:03] | Well, if you ask me, the fairest compromise is | 要我说 最公平的折衷办法就是 |
[12:05] | you cut the grass one week, | 这周你修理草坪 |
[12:06] | and then you have your roommate cut it the next. | 下周让室友去做 |
[12:09] | That’s a good idea, Dave. | 好主意 戴夫 |
[12:10] | I’m gonna go home and tell my mama that’s how it’s gonna be. | 我回家就跟我妈说就这么办 |
[12:15] | Hey, hey, people. | 大家好 |
[12:17] | Calvin, you’re back. How you doing, man? | 卡尔文 你回来了 好啊 |
[12:20] | I’m doing better than Trey, that’s for sure. | 肯定比特雷强 |
[12:22] | What happened to Trey? | 特雷怎么了 |
[12:23] | Show him the video, Marty. | 把视频给他看 马蒂 |
[12:26] | Is that Keisha burning all his stuff? | 凯莎在烧他的东西吗 |
[12:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:31] | And that’s what happens around here | 你们不听我的话 |
[12:33] | when you don’t listen to me. | 就是这种结果 |
[12:35] | You get roasted. | 火烧屁股 |
[12:36] | That’s crazy that Keisha would do that. | 凯莎疯了吧 |
[12:39] | No, it’s not. ‘Cause Keisha’s crazy. | 不 凯莎是真的疯了 |
[12:43] | But, see, y’all must’ve forgot who knows you | 你们肯定是忘了 是谁最了解你们 |
[12:46] | and always tries to steer you right. | 是谁为你们指引方向 |
[12:48] | I mean, like you, Jeremiah. | 比如你 耶利米 |
[12:50] | I mean, you up in here | 你来这里 |
[12:52] | selling belts and socks like some common barbershop hustler. | 像个理发店骗子一样卖皮带和袜子 |
[12:56] | Who the one told you that the real money | 是谁告诉你 |
[12:58] | was in men’s compression undergarments? | 卖男士加压内衣才能赚大钱 |
[13:02] | Calvin, that’s not fair. | 卡尔文 这不公平 |
[13:04] | I’m gonna tell you what’s not fair. | 我告诉你什么是不公平 |
[13:05] | You making your mama cut the grass | 你妈妈有哮喘 |
[13:07] | when she got asthma and a push mower. | 你还让她用手推割草机割草 |
[13:11] | Que, you hear that? | 昆 听到了吗 |
[13:12] | Dave, see, you don’t hear nothing. | 戴夫 你什么都不听 |
[13:14] | You’re just out here giving out advice, | 你不了解原委 |
[13:16] | when you don’t know the whole story. | 就来瞎提建议 |
[13:18] | See this right here? This is my shop. | 看清楚了 这是我的店 |
[13:20] | Actually, Pop, this is Que’s shop. | 老爹 这是昆的店 |
[13:23] | Boy, do you want to get shushed again? | 小子 你还想被嘘吗 |
[13:27] | Okay, you know what, uh, Calvin? | 听我说 卡尔文 |
[13:29] | – I really don’t think that… – You know what, Dave? | -我真的不觉得 -听我说 戴夫 |
[13:31] | I think you need to stop giving out advice and start listening. | 我认为你应该把建议换成倾听 |
[13:34] | I mean, that’s your problem. | 这就是你的问题 |
[13:36] | You’re in here, you’re sitting in my chair, | 你来这坐在我的椅子上 |
[13:38] | and you’re overstepping. | 没大没小 |
[13:40] | Come on, Pop. | 别这样 老爹 |
[13:41] | Now, get up and get out. | 现在你该走了 |
[13:47] | I hear you. I’ll go. | 明白了 我走 |
[13:49] | Uh, Que, thanks for the cut. | 昆 谢谢你为我理发 |
[13:50] | Jeremiah, I’ll see you later. | 耶利米 回头见 |
[13:52] | I’ll call Trey and tell him that I’m sorry. | 我会打电话向特雷道歉 |
[13:55] | You can’t. His phone got thrown in the fire. | 打不通 他的手机也被烧了 |
[14:01] | Hi, guys. | 伙计们 |
[14:02] | Oh, hey, Gemma. | 杰玛 |
[14:04] | Hey, Calvin, you shaved your beard. | 卡尔文 你把胡子刮了 |
[14:06] | Uh, yeah. Tina likes it better this way. | 缇娜更喜欢这样 |
[14:09] | Oh, I know. She is not shy about her opinions. | 我知道 她提意见一点也不含蓄 |
[14:13] | She told me I looked like I was going to a hoedown. | 她说我看起来像要去参加土风舞会 |
[14:17] | So, is Dave still down at the shop? | 戴夫还在理发店吗 |
[14:19] | No. N-No, he left a while ago. | 不 他离开有一阵了 |
[14:22] | That’s weird. He hasn’t come home. | 奇怪 他还没回家 |
[14:24] | Did he say where he was going? | 他说了要去哪吗 |
[14:26] | He did not, no. | 他没说 没说 |
[14:30] | He must be doing all the things | 他肯定是去完成 |
[14:31] | on his honey-do list he forgot to do yesterday. | 昨天忘了的待办事项清单 |
[14:34] | Or he’s crying in the corner at The Container Store. | 或者是在康泰纳商店的角落哭泣 |
[14:39] | Well, I just want to thank you guys. | 我就是想感谢你们 |
[14:41] | – For what? – Since we moved here, | -为什么 -自从我们搬来这里 |
[14:43] | Dave’s been having a really hard time missing his friends. | 戴夫一直都很想念他的朋友 |
[14:46] | I just really appreciate you being so willing | 我很感谢你们 |
[14:48] | to welcome him down at the barbershop. | 愿意在理发店接纳他 |
[14:50] | We are so lucky to have you guys as our neighbors. | 有你们做邻居 我们太幸运了 |
[14:54] | See ya. | 回见 |
[14:57] | Why the hell they have to move here? | 他们为什么非得搬来这里 |
[15:05] | Look at that smooth baby skin, yes! | 瞧瞧这婴儿般光滑的皮肤 |
[15:12] | Let me sit right here and kiss that baby face! | 让我坐上来好好亲亲这张婴儿脸 |
[15:19] | What’s the matter, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[15:21] | I’m just thinking. | 我只是在想 |
[15:23] | You ain’t missing that hedgehog | 你不会是在怀念 |
[15:24] | that was on your face, are you? | 之前你脸上的刺猬吧 |
[15:28] | No, babe, it’s nothing like that. | 不是 宝贝 和那没关系 |
[15:29] | I just… I think I went too hard on Dave today | 我在想今天在理发店 |
[15:33] | down at the barbershop. | 我可能对戴夫太凶了 |
[15:36] | Oh, you know, you did warn him that… | 可你警告过他了 |
[15:38] | joking around can be pretty rough down there. | 去那里开玩笑可不那么容易 |
[15:41] | Yeah, I know, but this was different. | 我知道 但这次不一样 |
[15:44] | You know what, baby, I would not worry about it. | 宝贝 别担心 |
[15:46] | Dave is, like, the happiest guy I ever met. | 戴夫是我见过的最快乐的人了 |
[15:48] | You know, the other day, I saw him high-five himself. | 那天我还看到他自己跟自己击掌 |
[15:52] | Who does that? | 谁会这么做啊 |
[15:53] | Yeah, one day, I saw him miss. | 有一天 我看到他击偏了 |
[16:01] | You’re right, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:02] | You know what? He’s a big boy. I’m sure he’ll be fine. | 他是大人了 一定没事的 |
[16:06] | – It’s cool. – He’ll be fine, but in the meantime, | -没事了 -他会没事的 与此同时 |
[16:09] | let me get that… that sugar. | 让我好好亲一亲 |
[16:14] | *Four best friends from Kalamazoo* | *卡拉马祖有四个好朋友* |
[16:18] | What’s that? | 那是啥 |
[16:20] | It’s… Dave singing the Zoo Crew anthem. | 是戴夫在唱动物帮队歌 |
[16:25] | *Logan, Brad and Dave* | *洛根 布拉德 戴夫* |
[16:27] | *And Logan Number Two* | *和洛根二号* |
[16:31] | *Need a good time?* | *想找点乐子吗* |
[16:33] | *Whatcha gonna do?* | *你要怎么做* |
[16:35] | *Gonna kick it hard-core* | *和”动物帮”好朋友们* |
[16:37] | *with the “Zoo…* | *一起疯狂地* |
[16:39] | *Crew”* | *玩吗* |
[16:43] | Hey, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[16:44] | Hey, Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[16:46] | So, you’re missing your friends back home, huh? | 你想念老家的朋友了吧 |
[16:48] | Yeah. What gave it away? Was it the song? | 是啊 你怎么知道的 因为歌吗 |
[16:52] | Look, man, I know I came down on you | 兄弟 今天在理发店 |
[16:54] | kind of hard at the barbershop today, man. | 我对你的态度不好 |
[16:56] | I’m surprised at how much it’s affected me. | 我也很惊讶 自己会受那么大的影响 |
[16:58] | You know, I’m usually pretty tough. | 我通常很坚强的 |
[17:00] | Look, but I told you what it was like down there, man. | 我告诉过你理发店是什么样的 |
[17:02] | We-we laugh, we snap on each other, | 我们嬉笑怒骂 毫不在意 |
[17:06] | we buy wholesale items of questionable origin. | 买一堆不知哪来的东西 |
[17:10] | Yeah, but… | 但是 |
[17:11] | it feels like what you did to me was different. | 你对我的态度和他们不一样 |
[17:15] | Look, I tried to tell you, man, | 我告诉过你 |
[17:17] | you don’t belong in the barbershop. | 你不适合理发店 |
[17:18] | Man, you just… | 你只是 |
[17:20] | you’re a little too sensitive for it. | 有点太敏感了 |
[17:22] | No, that’s not true. | 不 我不觉得 |
[17:23] | I have no problem with jokes about my awesome hair | 我不在意他们开我帅气发型的玩笑 |
[17:26] | or how I look like numerous celebrities, | 或者说我像各种名人 |
[17:29] | both male and female. | 不管是男的还是女的 |
[17:33] | But what you did wasn’t cool. | 但你的话很不友好 |
[17:36] | But think about my position. | 想想我的处境吧 |
[17:37] | I mean, I’ve been going to that barbershop for 30 years. | 我去那家理发店30年了 |
[17:41] | I know all those people in there– I know their history | 我和那里的人都熟 了解他们的经历 |
[17:43] | and their circumstance– and then you come in | 和生活状况 然后你来了 |
[17:46] | with your NPR and obscure animal facts… | 大谈广播新闻和难懂的动物科普 |
[17:51] | and everybody starts listening to you instead of me. | 大家都不理我 开始听你说了 |
[17:54] | I mean, how you think that makes me feel? | 你觉得我是什么感受 |
[17:56] | – Like they forgot about you? – Exactly. | -像是他们忘了你 -没错 |
[17:58] | Yeah, I know how that feels. | 我明白那种感受 |
[18:01] | Check that out. | 看看这个 |
[18:03] | Why-why are you showing me a picture of a dude’s butt? | 为什么要给我看男人的屁股 |
[18:07] | Look at the tattoo. | 看看文身 |
[18:09] | Everyone in the “Zoo Crew” got these last week without me. | 除了我 上周”动物帮”的哥们都文了 |
[18:12] | I’ve only been gone two months, and it already feels like | 我才走了两个月 他们已经觉得 |
[18:15] | it doesn’t matter that I’m not there. | 我在不在都不重要了 |
[18:17] | So you feel left behind… | 所以你觉得 |
[18:22] | by a bunch of dudes that got tattoos on their behind? | 被一群在屁股上文身的哥们抛弃了 |
[18:29] | It’s just been really tough making friends | 卡尔文 我搬来这以后 |
[18:30] | since I moved here, Calvin. | 真的很难交到朋友 |
[18:35] | You know, back at home, I mean, I used to be the coolest. | 在老家 我是最酷的 |
[18:42] | I mean, you know, you’re… | 你吧… |
[18:44] | you’re cool, you know? | 你挺酷的 |
[18:48] | I mean, Dave, come on, man. | 振作起来 戴夫 |
[18:49] | You walked into Que’s barbershop and you held your own. | 你到昆的店里 却坚持自我 |
[18:54] | It was pretty cool that I did that. | 这么做确实挺酷的 |
[18:57] | Won $200 playing dice. | 我掷骰子就赢了200块 |
[18:59] | You might want to check those twenties | 你可能得检查一下那些钱 |
[19:01] | and make sure Obama’s face is not on them. | 看看是不是假的 |
[19:07] | Hey, look, I’m sorry I messed things up for you down at Que’s. | 很抱歉我在昆的理发店把你搞得很难看 |
[19:10] | I promise I won’t come back. | 我保证以后不去了 |
[19:12] | Oh, man, no, it’s cool. | 不用 没事的 |
[19:13] | I mean, you’re welcome in there anytime you want to… | 只要你想把耳朵放低点 |
[19:16] | get your ears lowered. | 随时都可以来 |
[19:20] | Well, good, cause I don’t anybody else | 太好了 我认识的 |
[19:21] | who’s gonna take my Obama bucks. | 其他人都不收假钱 |
[19:25] | All right, man, I’ll see you down there next Saturday? | 下周六理发店见 |
[19:27] | Next Saturday? That’s in a week. | 下周六 那才一个星期 |
[19:30] | Yo, how often you get your hair cut? | 你多久理一次发 |
[19:32] | I don’t know, like, every two months. | 不确定 大概两个月吧 |
[19:34] | Two months? | 两个月 |
[19:36] | How often do you get your hair cut? | 那你多久理一次发 |
[19:38] | Once a week. | 一周一次 |
[19:39] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[19:41] | Wouldn’t have guessed you were so high-maintenance. | 没想到你这么舍得保养 |
[19:44] | I know. I only make looking this good seem effortless. | 是啊 我只不过让人感觉很轻松的样子 |
[19:51] | *Two best friends…* | *两个挚友…* |
[19:52] | I’m not your best friend, Dave. | 我才不是你的挚友 戴夫 |
[20:02] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[20:05] | Hey, we were just in the neighborhood. | 我们刚好路过 |
[20:06] | I wanted to introduce you all to my wife. | 我想向你们介绍一下我妻子 |
[20:08] | Everyone, this is Gemma. | 大家好 她叫杰玛 |
[20:09] | Gemma, these are all my new friends. | 杰玛 这是我的新朋友 |
[20:11] | – Nice to meet you. – Hey, Gemma. | -幸会 -你好 杰玛 |
[20:13] | Damn, Dave, | 我靠 戴夫 |
[20:14] | if my wife was that fine, | 要是我老婆那么好看 |
[20:15] | I wouldn’t need no friends. | 我才不需要朋友 |
[20:19] | Really, Que? Cause… you live with your mama. | 真的吗 昆 你和你妈住哎 |
[20:22] | Seems like you need all the friends you can get. | 你应该需要很多朋友吧 |
[20:28] | This is Jeremiah. | 他叫耶利米 |
[20:30] | Oh, you’re the one who sold him the Spanx. | 就是你卖给戴夫塑身裤的 |
[20:32] | I’m wearing them right now. | 我正穿着呢 |
[20:34] | So is Que. | 昆也是 |
[20:38] | Well, look, if you like those Spanx, | 如果你喜欢塑身裤 |
[20:40] | you’re gonna love these cashmere scarves. | 那你也会喜欢羊绒围巾的 |
[20:41] | – Just ten dollars each. – Really? | -10块钱一条 -真的吗 |
[20:44] | That’s so cheap. Where did you get them? | 好便宜 哪弄的 |
[20:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:51] | Oh, are they stolen? | 是偷的吗 |