时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Son, you better not be eating my Fruity Puffs. | 儿子 你最好别吃我的水果泡芙 |
[00:07] | What Fruity Puffs? | 什么水果泡芙 |
[00:08] | Mom doesn’t let you have those sugar cereals anymore. | 老妈不让你吃含糖类面食了 |
[00:11] | “Let me have”? | “让我吃” |
[00:12] | Nobody lets me have anything. | 没人能让我吃什么 |
[00:15] | I’m not scared of your mama. | 我不怕你老妈 |
[00:16] | Okay. Well, I didn’t see any Fruity Puffs in that cabinet. | 好吧 橱柜里一盒水果泡芙都没有 |
[00:19] | I know, ’cause I hid ’em here. | 我知道 因为我藏这了 |
[00:23] | Okay, I see. S-So Mom’s going out of town for the weekend, | 懂了 老妈周末出城去 |
[00:26] | you just gonna do whatever you want to, huh? | 你就要为所欲为了 |
[00:28] | You know, son, you don’t understand | 儿子 你不懂 |
[00:30] | what it’s like to be the man of the house. | 当一家之主是什么感觉 |
[00:32] | You’re always worried about other people’s needs. | 你总是顾及其他人的需求 |
[00:34] | It’s never really about you. | 从没顾及过自己 |
[00:36] | But with your mother going to Vegas overnight, | 但既然你老妈要去维加斯过夜 |
[00:39] | the rest of this weekend is about me and only me. | 这个周末只剩下我了 |
[00:44] | Well, excuse me, Pop, | 不好意思 老爸 |
[00:46] | – but I will still be here. – Yeah. | -不过我还在这 -对 |
[00:49] | But I don’t care about your needs. | 但你需要什么我不在意 |
[00:52] | Calvin! | 卡尔文 |
[00:55] | Yeah, babe. | 来了 亲爱的 |
[00:56] | Hey, baby. Can you do me a favor and take these to the car? | 亲爱的 你能帮我把这些行李搬到车上吗 |
[00:58] | Damn, Tina. | 天啊 缇娜 |
[00:59] | You’re only going away for one night. | 你只去一个晚上 |
[01:00] | Why do you need three bags? | 怎么要三个包 |
[01:03] | Well, this one is for my clothes, | 这个装衣服 |
[01:05] | this one is for hair and makeup, | 这个装美发和化妆用品 |
[01:06] | and this one is empty. | 这个箱子是空的 |
[01:07] | Mama’s going shopping. | 老娘要去扫货 |
[01:11] | And what else do you and Gemma have planned for Vegas? | 你和杰玛去维加斯还打算做什么 |
[01:14] | Baby, how about you don’t ask me about my plans, | 亲爱的 不如你别过问我的计划 |
[01:17] | and I won’t ask you about that box of Fruity Puffs | 我也不过问你藏在烹饪书后面的 |
[01:19] | that you got hiding behind my cookbooks. | 那盒水果泡芙 |
[01:23] | – Have a great trip. – Okay. | -旅行顺利 -好 |
[01:26] | I’m so excited! | 我好兴奋 |
[01:27] | Tina and I are gonna have so much fun. | 我和缇娜会玩得很开心的 |
[01:29] | I know, your first girls’ trip. | 是啊 你们第一次闺蜜之旅 |
[01:32] | Man, I wish I could go. | 要是我能去就好了 |
[01:34] | Okay, but then it wouldn’t be | 行吧 不过那就算不上 |
[01:35] | much of a girls’ trip, would it, sweetie? | 闺蜜之旅了 对不对 亲爱的 |
[01:37] | I know, but I really feel like I could add to the experience. | 我懂 不过我真的觉得自己能锦上添花 |
[01:41] | Like you two are Thelma and Louise and | 你俩是《末路狂花》的塞尔玛和路易丝 |
[01:43] | I’m Brad Pitt. | 我就是布拉德·皮特 |
[01:46] | – Hey, guys. – Hey. | -两位好 -你好 |
[01:47] | So, what do you say, Gemma? | 怎么样 杰玛 |
[01:48] | You ready to have some fun? | 准备好嗨起来了吗 |
[01:50] | You know it, girl! | 你懂的 姐妹 |
[01:52] | What do you say, Calvin? | 怎么样 卡尔文 |
[01:53] | You ready to have some fun, too? | 你也准备好嗨起来了吗 |
[01:56] | I got to load the bags, Dave. | 我得把包搬到车上 戴夫 |
[02:01] | This one feels empty. | 这个箱子感觉是空的 |
[02:02] | Maybe I should climb in and stow away. | 也许我该爬进去蹭车 |
[02:04] | It’s a good idea, you know what they say | 好主意 你也知道人们常说 |
[02:07] | what goes to Vegas stays in Vegas. | 既去维加斯则留维加斯 |
[02:36] | Hey, girl… | 妹子 |
[02:40] | Aw, that takes me back to my player days right there. | 这歌让我想起当初逍遥的日子 |
[02:43] | Tina lucky she locked me down. | 缇娜能把我拿下算她走运 |
[02:48] | It’s good to be the king. | 称王的感觉真好 |
[02:50] | I thought all kings wore robes. | 我以为所有王都穿长袍呢 |
[02:52] | Well, they do. | 确实 |
[02:54] | But I needed to let the royal jewels breathe. | 不过我得让皇家珍宝透透气 |
[02:56] | Hey, man. | 妈呀 |
[02:59] | So, this is how you’re fulfilling your needs for the weekend, huh? | 你这周末就这样满足自我需求是吧 |
[03:02] | Sitting in your underwear, listening to oldies, | 穿着内衣 听着老歌 |
[03:05] | and giving yourself diabetes? | 让自己得糖尿病 |
[03:07] | It’s pretty cool, right? | 相当酷 对吧 |
[03:09] | You know what would be pretty cool, Pop, | 你知道怎么样才酷吗 老爹 |
[03:11] | is if you ordered the pay-per-view fight for tonight. | 就是你付费收看今晚的拳击赛 |
[03:13] | Posley versus Camargo. Supposed to be a good one. | 普斯利对卡马戈 应该很好看 |
[03:16] | But then I would be fulfilling your needs as well as mine. | 但那就是我同时满足你我的需求了 |
[03:20] | Aw, what the hell. | 管他呢 |
[03:21] | I’m a benevolent king. | 我是个仁慈的王者 |
[03:23] | Okay, well, I’ll let Marty know. | 我告诉马蒂 |
[03:25] | Good. We’ll make it a guys’ night. | 好 我们来个男人之夜 |
[03:26] | All right. Well, I’ll invite Dave. | 那我邀请戴夫 |
[03:28] | Now, hold on a second, now. | 慢着 |
[03:31] | What? How come? | 什么 怎么了 |
[03:32] | ‘Cause Dave is not the kind of guy | 戴夫不适合邀请来 |
[03:34] | you invite over for guys’ night. | 参加男人之夜 |
[03:37] | I mean, now, | 我是说 |
[03:38] | we were having a men’s brunch with a wine tasting? | 几个老爷们吃早午饭还得品红酒吗 |
[03:41] | All right, look, Pop, | 老爸 |
[03:42] | I know Dave is not your typical kind of dude, | 我知道戴夫在你心里不是典型的爷们 |
[03:45] | but if you ask me, Dave is a man. | 不过要我说 戴夫是个男人 |
[03:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:48] | That’s why I don’t ask you. | 所以我才不问你 |
[03:51] | Look, come on, Pop. | 别这样 老爹 |
[03:52] | He is a good husband and father who takes care of his family. | 他不仅顾家 还是个好老公好父亲 |
[03:55] | And he is not embarrassed to be himself. | 而且从不觉得自惭形秽 |
[03:57] | There is no shame in Dave’s game. | 戴夫的世界里就没有羞耻 |
[03:59] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[04:01] | Which is weird, because there really should be. | 这很诡异 他真的应该感到羞耻 |
[04:04] | But that’s what I’m saying, man. Dave knows who he is, | 我想说的就是这个 戴夫能认清自我 |
[04:06] | and he owns it no matter what anyone thinks. | 而且接受自我 不管别人怎么想 |
[04:08] | Isn’t that what makes a man real to you? | 你不是说男人就应该这样吗 |
[04:11] | Fine. Go ahead. Invite him. | 好吧 你邀请他吧 |
[04:14] | Probably doesn’t even like boxing. | 没准他根本不喜欢拳击 |
[04:16] | “Calvin, it’s so barbaric. | “卡尔文 这太野蛮了 |
[04:18] | “Why can’t they just settle their differences | 他们为什么不能 |
[04:20] | with a rousing game of Parcheesi?” | 用巴棋戏解决分歧呢” |
[04:25] | Dave says, “Hell yes,” and he is bringing snacks. | 戴夫说 “太棒了” 他带零食过来 |
[04:28] | Okay? Yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | Well, maybe it won’t be so bad. | 也许没那么糟糕 |
[04:33] | He wants to know what you like on your veggie plate. | 他问你蔬菜拼盘里都要什么 |
[04:37] | Okay, we have a gondola ride at the Venetian at 6:00, | 我们六点去威尼斯酒店运河漫游 |
[04:41] | the dancing fountains at the Bellagio at 7:30, and– | 七点半百乐宫酒店舞蹈喷泉 还有 |
[04:44] | drumroll, please– | 压轴大戏 |
[04:46] | Donny and Marie tickets at 9:00! | 唐尼与玛丽剧院九点的门票 |
[04:50] | Vegas, baby! | 维加斯 宝贝 |
[04:51] | Girls’ trip. | 闺蜜之旅 |
[04:54] | Gemma, the only girl who’s trippin’ is you. | 杰玛 你晕头了吧 |
[04:57] | Yeah, we only came here | 我们来的原因是 |
[04:58] | because you said that you needed to blow off some steam. | 你说你要缓解一下压力 |
[05:00] | We’re not doing any of that corny stuff. | 我们不去那些俗气的地方 |
[05:03] | But I made a whole itinerary. Look. | 但我全都安排好了 你看 |
[05:04] | It’s got little boxes we can check off. | 每个项目都有勾选框 |
[05:08] | Well, that’s nice. | 那是不错 |
[05:09] | But my itinerary says that it’s time to throw out your itinerary. | 但是我的安排是该扔掉你的安排了 |
[05:12] | What? | 什么 |
[05:14] | Check. | 打勾 |
[05:17] | I just thought the more structure we had, | 我只是觉得安排越紧凑 |
[05:19] | the more we could pack into our night. | 我们就能去更多地方 |
[05:20] | When I rage, I try to rage efficiently. | 我玩的时候 就要高效地玩 |
[05:25] | Gemma, a girls’ night in Vegas is like floating down a river. | 杰玛 维加斯女生之夜就像顺流漂泊 |
[05:28] | You know? You got to go with the flow | 你得顺流而下 |
[05:30] | and see where it takes you. | 漂到哪里就是哪里 |
[05:32] | And why is your plan better than mine? | 为什么你的计划就比我的好 |
[05:34] | Because it’s Vegas, girl. | 因为我们在维加斯 妹子 |
[05:36] | Always bet on black. | 黑人总是靠得住[成人电影名] |
[05:40] | Check it out, ladies. | 了解一下 女士们 |
[05:41] | The hottest show in town. | 城里最劲爆的表演 |
[05:42] | See your wildest fantasies onstage tonight. | 今晚舞台上有你最狂野的幻想 |
[05:48] | Magic Mike Live? | “魔力麦克”现场表演 |
[05:50] | What? Let me see that. | 什么 让我看看 |
[05:53] | It’s just a bunch of male strippers. | 就是一堆脱衣舞男 |
[05:55] | Exactly. You see? | 完全正确 瞧 |
[05:57] | We go with the flow, and plans will fall right in our laps. | 我们跟着感觉走 你的大腿就安排好了 |
[06:00] | And tonight some men will, too. | 今晚男人也到你腿上了 |
[06:04] | Thanks again for inviting me. Grover’s at a sleepover. | 再次感谢邀请我 葛罗弗去别人家过夜了 |
[06:07] | Otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to come. | 要不我就不能来了 |
[06:09] | How convenient. | 真是太巧了 |
[06:11] | You gonna get in on some of this jicama, Calvin? | 卡尔文 你要吃点豆薯吗 |
[06:15] | It’s in season. | 现在正当季 |
[06:17] | Well, fortunately, | 很不幸 |
[06:18] | so is pizza. | 披萨也当季 |
[06:21] | Man, this is great. Nothing like a bunch of guys | 太棒了 没什么比 |
[06:23] | getting together to watch a big fight. | 一群男人一起看拳击更爽了 |
[06:28] | I almost just double dipped. | 我差一点咬完又蘸酱了 |
[06:33] | So, uh, Dave, who do you think’s gonna win the fight? | 戴夫 你觉得谁能打赢 |
[06:36] | Well, I don’t know much about these two fighters. | 我不太了解这两个选手 |
[06:39] | But Camargo is undefeated against southpaws, | 卡马戈对左撇子战无不胜 |
[06:42] | and nobody cuts the ring off better than he does. | 他比别人会切线 |
[06:46] | And then, Posley | 但是 普斯利 |
[06:47] | does have a three-inch reach advantage | 个子高 有三寸臂长优势 |
[06:49] | and a pretty solid chin. | 下巴也很结实 |
[06:56] | But I’m rooting for Posley ’cause I like his purple shorts. | 我看好普斯利 因为我喜欢他的紫色短裤 |
[07:03] | Hey, guys. Big fight night. | 伙计们 今晚有大战 |
[07:05] | Oh, I see the jicama’s in season. | 看来豆薯正当季啊 |
[07:12] | Wh-What’s wrong with the TV? | 电视是怎么回事 |
[07:14] | Why’s it all pixelated like that? | 为什么都是雪花 |
[07:16] | I don’t know. I paid for the fight. | 我不知道 我付费了 |
[07:18] | Well, maybe something’s blocking the satellite dish. | 也许是卫星接收器被挡住了 |
[07:20] | Well, Marty, do something. You work on satellites. | 马蒂 修一下 你就是搞卫星的 |
[07:22] | Yeah, in space. | 是 但那是太空卫星 |
[07:26] | Then it should be easier down here. | 那地上的更简单了 |
[07:31] | Let’s just go outside and take a look. | 我们出去看看 |
[07:35] | I told you we shouldn’t have invited Dave. | 我跟你说过就不该邀请戴夫 |
[07:37] | Oh, he had nothing to do with this. | 这又不是他的错 |
[07:39] | I didn’t say he did. | 我没这么说 |
[07:43] | Oh, there’s the problem. | 问题就出在这了 |
[07:45] | The branch from Dave’s tree is blocking the signal. | 戴夫家的树枝把信号挡住了 |
[07:47] | I knew this was Dave’s fault. | 我就知道是戴夫害的 |
[07:50] | How is this my fault? | 跟我有什么关系 |
[07:52] | Because you don’t trim your trees enough. | 因为你没有好好修剪你家的树 |
[07:54] | Old raggedy-ass branches just waving around | 残枝败叶就这么张牙舞爪着 |
[07:57] | like one of those things in front of a used car lot. | 跟二手车市场停车场前的充气偶一样 |
[08:01] | You know, it’s a California oak. | 这是加州橡树 |
[08:04] | I can’t trim it. They’re protected by law. | 不能修剪 这树受法律保护的 |
[08:07] | That must be why | 这肯定就是 |
[08:08] | the cop cars cruise by here three times a day. | 警车一天来这巡三次的原因了 |
[08:11] | Yes, hi. It’s Dave Johnson. | 你好 我是戴夫·强森 |
[08:13] | Local homeowner. | 本地居民 |
[08:14] | Yeah, we have a bit of a tree conun… | 我们这有棵树出了点问题 |
[08:19] | Marty, get the ladder. | 马蒂 拿梯子来 |
[08:21] | Whoa, whoa, Pop, Pop, you are not climbing | 老爸 你不能就这样拿着把电锯 |
[08:22] | on some old, rickety roof with a chain saw. | 爬到摇摇晃晃的老旧屋顶上去 |
[08:25] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[08:26] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:27] | ‘Cause you’re gonna do it. | 因为上去的是你 |
[08:30] | No, I’m not. You heard Dave. Trimming an oak is illegal. | 我不去 戴夫说了 剪橡树是犯法的 |
[08:33] | I done stayed out of jail this long. | 我这辈子都没进过监狱 |
[08:34] | I’m not going in for assaulting a tree. | 才不要因为伤害一棵树蹲局子 |
[08:37] | Okay. Then Marty will do it. | 好吧 那马蒂去 |
[08:40] | Dad, uh… | 爸 |
[08:42] | you know I would do anything to prove to you that I am a man, | 我为了向你证明自己是个男子汉什么都会做 |
[08:45] | but I’m scared of heights, and I just ate a lot of jicama, so… | 但我恐高 而且我刚吃了很多豆薯 所以 |
[08:50] | Fine. Since none of you will do it, | 行 既然你们都不去 |
[08:53] | I guess I will. | 那就只有我去了 |
[08:54] | No, you won’t. | 不用了 |
[08:57] | Give me the chain saw. | 把电锯给我 |
[08:59] | Really? Mr. I Like His Purple Shorts? | 真的吗 “我喜欢他的紫短裤”先生 |
[09:03] | Yeah, that’s right. Look, it’s my tree. | 是的 这是我家的树 |
[09:06] | My property. My responsibility. | 我的财产 我的责任 |
[09:09] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好吧 去吧 |
[09:10] | Wait, wait. Dave, are you sure you know how to use that thing? | 等等 戴夫 你知道这个怎么用吗 |
[09:13] | – Oh, relax. – Whoa, man! | -别怕 -天呐 |
[09:17] | I got this. Now, before I go up there, | 我行的 我上去前 |
[09:19] | I’m gonna need two things: | 你们要帮我做两件事 |
[09:20] | hold the ladder and… | 扶着梯子 还有… |
[09:22] | …watch out for Five-O. | 替我放哨 以防警察 |
[09:34] | I don’t know about this. | 我不确定这个 |
[09:35] | You don’t know about what? | 你不确定什么 |
[09:37] | Hot men? | 靓仔吗 |
[09:40] | It’s just, this isn’t my kind of thing. | 这不是我的菜 |
[09:42] | I know Donny and Marie | 我知道唐尼与玛丽 |
[09:44] | are a solid five out of five stars on Yelp. | 是点评网上实打实的五星好评店 |
[09:48] | Yeah, but that guy has a solid six out of six abs. | 但那个帅哥有实打实的六块腹肌 |
[09:52] | Tina! That is somebody’s son. | 缇娜 那是某个母亲的儿子 |
[09:55] | And somebody raised him right! | 这位母亲可把他养得真好 |
[09:59] | But what would Calvin think if he knew you were here | 如果卡尔文知道你来这 |
[10:01] | surrounded by all these hot, shirtless guys? | 被一群裸上身的性感帅哥包围会作何感想 |
[10:04] | He doesn’t care. In our house, | 他不会介意的 我们家 |
[10:06] | it doesn’t matter where you get your appetite, | 在哪来了胃口不重要 |
[10:08] | as long as you come home to eat. | 只要你回家用餐就行了 |
[10:14] | Okay, I’m up. | 好了 我上来了 |
[10:17] | Looking good, Dave! | 帅气 戴夫 |
[10:18] | He is gonna die. | 他会死的 |
[10:22] | Come on, man, get to it! Fight starts in five minutes. | 加油 开工吧 比赛还有五分钟开始 |
[10:25] | Okay, here we go. | 好 开工 |
[10:32] | It really shakes in your hands! | 它抖得很厉害 |
[10:36] | Maybe I should call 911 now so they’re already on their way. | 或许我现在就该叫救护车 让他们早点出发 |
[10:41] | I can’t reach it. | 我够不着 |
[10:42] | All right, then-then just come back down, man. | 那就快下来吧 |
[10:44] | Don’t risk it. | 别冒险 |
[10:45] | Or get up on your tippy-toes! | 或者踮着脚 |
[10:52] | I’m so close! | 就差一点了 |
[10:57] | Be careful, David! | 当心了 戴夫 |
[10:58] | Yeah, seriously, man! That’s a new chain saw! | 说真的 这电锯可是新的 |
[11:01] | Almost got it. | 就差一点了 |
[11:06] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[11:08] | All right! | 真棒 |
[11:09] | I told you I could do it! | 我说了我能行的 |
[11:11] | Hey, y-you know what? You sure did, man. Now, please, | 那可不是 现在赶紧 |
[11:13] | just come on down, all right? | 快下来 好吗 |
[11:14] | Okay, okay. But seriously, | 好 好 但说真的 |
[11:16] | You should’ve seen the look on your faces | 你们真该看看自己的表情 |
[11:18] | when you thought I was gonna– | 你们还以为我会… |
[11:21] | Oh, Daddy, no! | 爸 不 |
[11:24] | Oh, Pop! Pop! | 老爹 老爹 |
[11:26] | Oh, Pop. | 老爹 |
[11:39] | Oh, my God, Calvin. If you didn’t break my fall, | 天呐 卡尔文 要不是我摔你身上了 |
[11:41] | I could be dead right now. | 我现在可能已经死了 |
[11:44] | I know. That’s what I keep thinking, too. | 我知道 我也一直在想这个 |
[11:48] | Are you sure you don’t want to go to the hospital? | 你真的不想去医院吗 |
[11:50] | Oh, no, I’m fine. Thank you, though. | 我没事 谢谢你关心 |
[11:54] | You– oh, you-you mean Calvin. | 你是问卡尔文 |
[11:56] | No, I’m-I’m all right; it’s just my back’s out a little bit. | 不用 我没事 只是后背有点疼 |
[11:59] | Help-help me sit down. | 扶我坐下 |
[12:00] | All right. Easy. Okay, you know, the craziest part | 慢点 最夸张的是 |
[12:02] | was how Dave bounced off of you and landed | 戴夫从你身上弹起来 |
[12:04] | right back on top of you. | 又落回你身上 |
[12:05] | Like, the science of that is-is… | 这背后的科学原理真是… |
[12:10] | Maybe that’s for another time. | 下次再说吧 |
[12:13] | All I know is this damn TV better be working. | 我只希望这破电视最好能看了 |
[12:16] | – Pop, Pop. Get the remote, Marty. – Yeah, I got it, I got it. | -老爹 拿遥控器 马蒂 -我去拿 |
[12:19] | Hey, it’s working. | 能看了 |
[12:21] | Oh, man, this is killing me. | 老天 疼死我了 |
[12:23] | Gosh, Calvin, you know, I can’t help | 天啊 卡尔文 我忍不住 |
[12:26] | but feel somewhat responsible for all this. | 觉得自己对这件事有一点点责任 |
[12:31] | You know what? Let me run next door and get you | 这样吧 我去隔壁给你 |
[12:33] | some of Gemma’s prescription muscle relaxants. | 拿一些杰玛的肌肉松弛处方药 |
[12:35] | Why does Gemma have muscle relaxants? | 杰玛怎么会有肌肉松弛药 |
[12:37] | Oh, well, the doctor just gave them to her | 医生给她开的 |
[12:39] | for when her menstrual cramps get real bad. | 以防她的痛经太严重 |
[12:44] | I’m not taking your wife’s period pills, Dave. | 我才不吃你老婆的月经药 戴夫 |
[12:48] | No, no, no, Calvin, they’re not her period pills. | 不不不 卡尔文 那不是她的月经药 |
[12:50] | They’re just the pills she takes when she’s on her period. | 那只是她在月经期间吃的药 |
[12:55] | Whoa, whoa, Pop. | 老爹 |
[12:56] | You just can’t sit here like this, man. | 你不能就这么坐在这 |
[12:58] | Yeah, man, you look miserable. | 是啊 你看上去很痛苦 |
[12:59] | Yeah, you know what? They’re right. | 他们说得对 |
[13:00] | Luckily, Calvin, | 幸好 卡尔文 |
[13:02] | I have another solution. | 我另有办法 |
[13:04] | I give an amazing massage. | 我超级擅长按摩 |
[13:07] | Get the pills. Get the damn pills, Dave! | 去拿药 快去拿药 戴夫 |
[13:13] | Yeah! Work it, baby. | 扭起来 宝贝 |
[13:15] | Hump that floor! | 怼地板 |
[13:18] | I think I’m starting to get it. | 我好像开始明白了 |
[13:21] | All of these men are here for our pleasure, | 这里的男人都是为我们服务的 |
[13:24] | asking what we want. | 问我们想要什么 |
[13:26] | No one ever asks women what they want. | 从来没有人问女人想要什么 |
[13:28] | Look at him twirling that T-shirt over his head | 看他在头顶甩动那件上衣 |
[13:31] | like a sexy helicopter. | 就像一架性感直升机 |
[13:34] | It’s almost as if magic Mike | “魔力麦克”就好像是 |
[13:36] | is the ultimate expression of feminism. | 女权主义的终极体现 |
[13:41] | Black Hawk down! | 黑鹰坠落 |
[13:44] | – I’m going– oh, oh, oh, oh! – Wait. | -我要上… -等等 |
[13:46] | Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:47] | Come on! We’re going to the stage. | 来吧 我们要上台了 |
[13:49] | What-what? Wait, wait, wait! Tina! Tina! | 什么 等等 等等 缇娜 缇娜 |
[13:50] | I don’t think I’m ready for this much feminism. | 我还没准备好接受这么强烈的女权主义 |
[13:56] | What’s about to happen? | 接下来要发生什么 |
[13:58] | Magic, Gemma. Magic. | 魔力 杰玛 魔力 |
[14:04] | – Wow, round five and Posley’s still in it. – Well, yeah, | -第五回合了 普斯利还在坚持 -是啊 |
[14:06] | but look how much he’s bleeding. | 但是你看他流了多少血 |
[14:08] | Ah, get him, Camargo! | 干掉他 卡马戈 |
[14:11] | Hey, Pop, those pills making you feel any better? | 老爹 吃过药感觉好些了吗 |
[14:14] | Actually… | 其实吧 |
[14:17] | …quite a bit. | 好了不少 |
[14:20] | But why do these guys keep hitting each other like that? | 可是这些人为什么不停地打对方呢 |
[14:25] | With all of the violence in the world, | 这个世界已经充斥着暴力了 |
[14:28] | don’t you think it’s a better way | 你不觉得他们有更好的办法 |
[14:29] | they can solve their problems? | 来解决分歧吗 |
[14:34] | Um, like what? | 比如呢 |
[14:36] | Like a dance-off. | 比如舞蹈对决 |
[14:39] | Or a staring contest? | 或者瞪眼比赛 |
[14:50] | Yeah, let… let-let me see those pills. just… | 好吧 让我看看那个药 |
[14:54] | “The side effects may include dizziness, drowsiness, | “副作用可能包括头晕 困倦 |
[14:58] | and emotional sensitivity.” | 以及情绪敏感” |
[15:02] | What the world needs is love. | 这个世界需要的是爱 |
[15:07] | Okay, look– I-I only gave him two. | 我只给他吃了两粒 |
[15:10] | Oh, wait. I just gave him two. | 等等 我刚给他吃了两粒 |
[15:15] | Can I give him two more? | 我能再给他吃两粒吗 |
[15:19] | Malcolm. Malcolm, where are you, boy? | 马尔科姆 马尔科姆 你在哪儿 孩子 |
[15:22] | Yeah– hey, hey, hey, hey, Pop. | 我在 老爹 |
[15:23] | I’m sitting right next to you, man. | 我就坐在你身边 |
[15:27] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[15:28] | Come here, son. | 过来 儿子 |
[15:29] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:32] | – Malcolm. – Yeah? | -马尔科姆 -怎么了 |
[15:33] | You’re my firstborn son. | 你是我的长子 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:37] | And I love you, boy. | 我爱你 孩子 |
[15:42] | Thanks, Pop. | 谢了 老爹 |
[15:44] | Marty? | 马蒂 |
[15:47] | Yes, Dad? | 怎么了 爸 |
[15:49] | I was just seeing if you were still here. | 我只是确认一下你还在 |
[15:55] | O-Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[15:56] | Okay, guys, I-I’m starting to get a little worried. | 伙计们 我有点担心了 |
[15:59] | Calvin, you’ve ingested some pretty serious drugs, | 卡尔文 你吃的药药效很猛 |
[16:02] | and you’re experiencing side effects. | 你现在这样是因为药的副作用 |
[16:07] | Is there anything you need? | 你需要什么吗 |
[16:12] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:14] | Now that you mention it, there is. | 既然你提了 就有了 |
[16:19] | Ok-Okay, what is it? | 好的 是什么 |
[16:22] | Does that offer for a back rub still stand? | 你还可以给我按摩背部吗 |
[16:36] | You guys heard him! He asked. | 你们听到了 是他要的 |
[16:53] | Hi, I’m Gemma. | 我是杰玛 |
[16:54] | I really appreciate your progressiveness | 我真的很感激你的付出 |
[16:57] | and your willingness to objectify yourself for my pleasure. | 以及努力取悦我的精神 |
[17:01] | Gemma, shut up and make some noise! | 杰玛 闭嘴 燥起来 |
[17:04] | Now, where are you comfortable with me putting my hands? | 你想让我把手放你哪里 |
[17:08] | That works. | 这样也行 |
[17:10] | Come on, Gemma, get out of your head. | 行了 杰玛 别想了 |
[17:12] | This is our girls’ trip. | 这是我们的闺蜜之旅 |
[17:14] | You’re right. Like Thelma and Louise. | 对啊 就像塞尔玛和路易丝 |
[17:16] | Yes. There you go. | 对嘛 |
[17:18] | Now, come on, Thelma. Do you trust me? | 来吧 塞尔玛 你相信我吗 |
[17:20] | I do, Louise. | 相信 路易丝 |
[17:21] | Do you trust in the magic of Vegas? | 你相信维加斯的魔力吗 |
[17:23] | Yes. | 相信 |
[17:24] | And of our girls’ trips? | 我们的闺蜜之旅呢 |
[17:26] | Ooh– okay. | 好吧 |
[17:28] | Then, come on, girl, let’s ride this thing | 那来吧 姑娘 让我们一起腾云驾雾 |
[17:30] | over the cliff together! | 飞跃悬崖吧 |
[17:33] | You sit down. I can do this. | 你坐下 我可以的 |
[17:35] | See, I used to do this back in the day. | 我原来也会 |
[17:50] | And to think, after this, we can still go to Donny and Marie! | 想想 我们之后还可以去唐尼和玛丽 |
[17:56] | Okay, Calvin, how we doing? | 卡尔文 感觉如何 |
[17:58] | I don’t know what your hands | 不知道你的手 |
[18:00] | are doing back there, Dave, | 在后面干什么呢 戴夫 |
[18:02] | but don’t stop. | 但不要停 |
[18:06] | Do you think Pop’s gonna remember any of this? | 你觉得老爹能记得这些吗 |
[18:08] | No, I don’t. | 不会 |
[18:11] | Which is why I’ve been recording. | 所以我一直在录 |
[18:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:18] | I think we got all the knots out. | 气血通畅了 |
[18:20] | Oh, man, fight’s over. | 天啊 比赛结束了 |
[18:22] | Yeah, but I think we can all agree | 是的 但我们应该都同意 |
[18:24] | that this was the main event. | 这才是主菜吧 |
[18:29] | How you doing, Calvin? You feeling okay? | 你怎么样 卡尔文 感觉还好吗 |
[18:31] | Oh, so much better. | 好多了 |
[18:34] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:36] | Dave, I… have to admit, | 戴夫 不得不承认 |
[18:38] | when Malcolm first suggested inviting you tonight, | 当马尔科姆建议今晚邀请你的时候 |
[18:42] | I was like “Boo. | 我就想 “呸 |
[18:46] | Bad idea.” | 拉倒吧” |
[18:48] | But now I’m more like, “Yay! | 但现在我感觉 “耶 |
[18:53] | Dave’s here.” | 戴夫来了” |
[18:57] | Well, I-I’m glad you came around. | 你对我有所改观真是太好了 |
[18:59] | Now, don’t tell you I said this. | 别告诉你我说过这些 |
[19:06] | I don’t give you enough credit. | 我不够信任你 |
[19:08] | I mean, you’re not as soft as I thought. | 你并非我想得那么软弱 |
[19:11] | Sure, yeah, you smile too much | 当然 你总是傻笑 |
[19:14] | and you go to Disneyland by yourself… | 还自己去迪斯尼乐园 |
[19:21] | …but you, you got up on that roof with a chain saw | 但是你 你拿着电锯爬上屋顶 |
[19:27] | and you did something dangerous and stupid. | 做了件又危险又愚蠢的事 |
[19:31] | And to me, that’s a man. | 对我来说 这就是男人 |
[19:38] | I appreciate that, Calvin. | 谢谢 卡尔文 |
[19:41] | Okeydokey. | 好了 |
[19:42] | My eyes are gonna go to sleep now. | 我要睡觉了 |
[19:52] | Sweet dreams, buddy. | 做个好梦 伙计 |
[19:56] | Oh, and I’m gonna need copies of that | 给我一份拷贝 |
[19:58] | texted and e-mailed to me immediately! | 立即发短信和电邮给我 |
[20:09] | Hey, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[20:10] | Oh, hey, Calvin. How’s the back? | 卡尔文 后背怎么样了 |
[20:13] | A little sore, but better. | 还有点疼 不过好多了 |
[20:16] | Man, those pills were strong. | 那药好猛 |
[20:18] | I don’t even remember the fight. | 我都不记得比赛的情况了 |
[20:24] | You enjoyed it. | 你当时很享受 |
[20:29] | Oh, hey, honey. How was your trip? | 亲爱的 旅行如何 |
[20:30] | I’ll tell you all about it inside. | 进去说 |
[20:32] | – Well, you don’t want to grab your bag… – Nope. | -你不拿包 -不拿 |
[20:34] | Mama came home hungry. | 老娘饿坏了 |
[20:42] | Oh, no. No, no, no. Tina, I know that look, | 不不不 缇娜 我认识这种表情 |
[20:45] | but, baby, I hurt my back, okay? | 但是 宝贝 我伤了背 |
[20:47] | Oh, you poor baby. | 可怜的小宝贝 |
[20:49] | It’s a good thing I only need your front. | 还好我只需要你前面 |
[20:54] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:56] | But first, let me take my period pills. | 但让我先把月经药吃了 |
[20:58] | All right. | 好 |