时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | All right, Malcolm, be careful up there. | 马尔科姆 小心点 |
[00:10] | Well, don’t worry, Dad. I got him. | 别担心 老爸 有我扶着 |
[00:11] | I’m not worried about Malcolm. | 我不担心马尔科姆 |
[00:13] | I’m worried about my lights. | 我担心我的灯 |
[00:15] | Those are practically new. I bought them on my honeymoon. | 都是新的 我蜜月时买的 |
[00:19] | Yeah, which is why every year, | 这就是为什么 |
[00:20] | I get shocked by these janky wires. | 我每年都被这堆破电线电到 |
[00:23] | It’s called Christmas tradition. | 这叫做圣诞节传统 |
[00:27] | Okay, Marty, it’s time for a moment of truth. | 马蒂 关键时刻要到了 |
[00:29] | Plug ’em in. | 插上电源 |
[00:35] | First can I grab some rubber gloves? | 我可以先拿副橡胶手套吗 |
[00:37] | You know, I don’t want a repeat of last year. | 我不想重蹈去年的覆辙 |
[00:39] | Would you stop crying? | 别哭唧唧了行吗 |
[00:40] | Your mustache grew back. | 你的胡子又长出来了啊 |
[00:43] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 来了 |
[00:46] | One. | 一 |
[00:48] | Two. | 二 |
[00:49] | Hey, Merry Christmas, guys. | 圣诞快乐 各位 |
[00:50] | Ah, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[00:52] | Hey, Dave, what’s with the hat and the scarf, man? | 戴夫 为什么要戴帽子系围巾 |
[00:54] | It’s 80 degrees. | 现在有27度 |
[00:55] | Yeah. You keep all that on, you’re gonna roast your chestnuts. | 保持一下 你自己就要烤熟了 |
[01:00] | I’m just trying to get into the Christmas spirit. | 我只是想融入圣诞节的气氛 |
[01:02] | You know, in Michigan, we’d be having snowball fights, | 在密歇根时我们会打雪仗 |
[01:04] | going sledding, building snowmen. | 去滑雪 堆雪人 |
[01:08] | Boy, do I miss it. | 我好怀念 |
[01:09] | That’s right. Last year, you guys spent Christmas in Kalamazoo. | 没错 去年你们在卡拉马祖过的圣诞 |
[01:11] | And boy, do I miss it. | 我真是怀念啊 |
[01:15] | Yeah. W-We went back because of my mom. | 我们回去是因为我妈 |
[01:17] | But this year, we decided to stay here. | 但今年 我们决定留在这 |
[01:19] | Again, because of my mom. | 还是因为我妈 |
[01:22] | I just wish it felt a little more Christmasy out here. | 我只希望这里有点圣诞气氛 |
[01:24] | Hey, it’s plenty Christmasy out here. | 这里很有圣诞气氛 |
[01:28] | I mean, just yesterday, Crackhead Victor tried | 就在昨天 瘾君子维克多 |
[01:30] | to sell me a dime bag of mistletoe. | 想卖给我一袋槲寄生 |
[01:33] | Uh, you know, Dave, | 话说戴夫 |
[01:34] | if you want to feel Christmasy, | 如果你想感受圣诞节 |
[01:36] | uh, why don’t you do the honors and plug in our lights? | 你何不帮我们把灯插上呢 |
[01:39] | Oh, man, I’d love to! | 我很乐意 |
[01:40] | Okay, well, now hold on. | 等等 |
[01:43] | Now, Dave, those shoes do have a rubber sole, right? | 戴夫 你的鞋底是橡胶的对吧 |
[01:47] | Yeah. | 是 |
[01:48] | Well, then light ’em up! | 那就把灯点亮吧 |
[01:51] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[01:56] | Damn, Dave, you broke my lights. | 该死 戴夫 你把我的灯弄坏了 |
[02:00] | And those were practically new. | 这串灯可是九成新 |
[02:02] | All I did was plug ’em in. | 我只是插上电源而已 |
[02:04] | Yeah, but you probably didn’t… | 是的 但你可能没有… |
[02:11] | Hey, uh, don’t-don’t worry, Dad. | 别担心 老爸 |
[02:13] | Your mustache will grow back. | 你的胡子会长回来的 |
[02:24] | Hey, Santa. | 圣诞老人 |
[02:26] | You know, you’re the only black man | 你是唯一一位 |
[02:27] | that can sneak in people’s houses | 能偷偷溜进别人家里 |
[02:28] | and everybody’s cool with it. | 还不引起恐慌的黑人了 |
[02:31] | Hey, Calvin. Heads up. I’m coming in hot! | 卡尔文 小心 我来了 |
[02:39] | Black Santa, meet White Dave. | 黑圣诞老人 这位是白戴夫 |
[02:42] | What’s cracking, Kringle? | 你好吗 圣诞老人 |
[02:44] | What’s with the scooter? | 滑板车是怎么回事 |
[02:45] | It’s Grover’s Christmas present. | 这是葛罗弗的圣诞礼物 |
[02:47] | They’re sold out everywhere. | 所有地方都售罄了 |
[02:48] | I had to go to six different stores to get one. | 我去了六家商店才买到的 |
[02:50] | That reminds me of when the boys wanted | 这让我想起了圣诞节时 |
[02:52] | a Tickle Me Elmo for Christmas. | 孩子们想要的搔痒娃娃 |
[02:54] | How many stores you go to? | 你跑了几家商店 |
[02:56] | None. They could tickle each other for free. | 没 他们可以免费互相搔痒 |
[03:00] | All right, well, I better go hide this | 我得把这个藏起来 |
[03:01] | before Grover and Gemma get back | 葛罗弗和杰玛去和圣诞老人合影 |
[03:02] | from having their picture taken with Santa. | 一会儿就回来了 |
[03:04] | – Oh, you didn’t want to go? – No. | -你不想去吗 -不想 |
[03:06] | I already got mine. | 我已经有合影了 |
[03:08] | I see someone didn’t open their e-mail. | 看来有人还没看电子邮箱 |
[03:16] | Can I lick the beaters? | 我能舔一下搅拌器吗 |
[03:17] | Sweetie, the batter has raw eggs in it. | 亲爱的 面糊里有生鸡蛋 |
[03:19] | You could make yourself sick. | 你会生病的 |
[03:21] | Are you just saying that so you can keep them for yourself? | 你这么说是为了自己留着吗 |
[03:26] | Fine, but I get the one with more on it. | 好吧 但我要面糊多的那个 |
[03:29] | Hey, Gemma, where are you, girl? | 杰玛 你在哪 |
[03:31] | In the kitchen! Quick, hide these. | 在厨房里 快 把这些藏起来 |
[03:33] | There’s not enough batter for all of us. | 面糊不够仨人舔的 |
[03:36] | Hey, what are you guys…? | 你们这是… |
[03:37] | There’s none left! | 没面糊了 |
[03:41] | Hey, Tina. What’s up? | 缇娜 什么事 |
[03:42] | Well, I came by to grab those old toys | 我来拿之前说的旧玩具 |
[03:44] | for the charity drive at church. | 为了教堂的慈善活动 |
[03:45] | I’ll be damned if I let Loretta Banks think | 不能让洛蕾塔·班克斯以为 |
[03:47] | she’s a better Christian than me. | 她是比我更虔诚的基督徒 |
[03:49] | – They’re right here. – Awesome. | -都在这里 -太好了 |
[03:51] | Hey, those are mine. | 那些玩具是我的 |
[03:53] | Yeah, but if you don’t get rid of your old toys, | 是的 但是你不清理掉旧玩具的话 |
[03:54] | there won’t be enough room for Santa to bring you new ones. | 圣诞老人就没地方放新玩具了 |
[03:57] | Well, if it’s for the kids. | 能帮到别的孩子也挺好 |
[04:01] | So, what are you guys making? | 你们在做什么呢 |
[04:03] | Gingerbread men. | 姜饼人 |
[04:05] | We make them every year. | 我们每年都会做 |
[04:06] | It’s our mommy-son tradition. | 这是我们的母子传统 |
[04:07] | Aw, I miss when my boys were little. | 我开始怀念我家孩子小的时候了 |
[04:09] | We used to dress up in our Christmas sweaters | 我们原来会穿圣诞毛衣 |
[04:12] | and make ornaments out of Popsicle sticks and dry pasta. | 用冰棒棍和干面条来做装饰品 |
[04:15] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 那太温馨了 |
[04:17] | Yeah, it was, until the year | 是很温馨 但是有一年 |
[04:19] | that Malcolm crammed macaroni up Marty’s nose. | 马尔科姆把通心粉塞到了马蒂的鼻子里 |
[04:23] | Was he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[04:24] | Oh, yeah. He whistled when he slept for a while, but, | 没事 就是睡觉的时候鼻子会吹口哨 |
[04:26] | you know, as soon as he caught a cold, he sneezed it right out. | 后来他感冒了 打个喷嚏通心粉就出来了 |
[04:31] | – Well, thanks again for these. – You’re welcome. | -再次感谢这些玩具 -不客气 |
[04:33] | Oh, and, uh, by the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[04:34] | I know you two are holding out on that batter. | 我知道你俩把面糊藏起来了 |
[04:37] | And Santa does, too. | 圣诞老人也会这样 |
[04:45] | Hey, Calvin! Something terrible happened. | 卡尔文 坏事了 |
[04:49] | I know. I saw your picture with Santa. | 我知道 我看到你和圣诞老人的照片了 |
[04:52] | You were way too big to be sitting in his lap. | 你都这么大了 还坐他腿上 |
[04:55] | No, I was robbed. | 不 我被抢了 |
[04:57] | Somebody broke into my garage and took Grover’s scooter. | 有人闯进了地下室 偷了葛罗弗的滑板车 |
[04:59] | Are you sure? May-Maybe Gemma moved it. | 你确定吗 可能是杰玛挪走了 |
[05:02] | No, there was a broken window, and they ransacked the place. | 不会 窗户破了 东西被翻得乱七八糟 |
[05:05] | My spring sweater collection is all over the floor! | 我收藏的春季卫衣全都被扔在地上 |
[05:08] | So we won’t be looking for anybody in a pink V-neck. | 所以肯定不是穿粉红色V领的人了 |
[05:13] | I can’t believe that somebody would do something like this | 有人居然在过节前 |
[05:15] | right before the holidays. I mean, | 做出这种事情 |
[05:17] | what kind of Christmas spirit do people have around here? | 这里的人根本不尊重圣诞精神 |
[05:19] | Okay, hold on now. | 等等 等等 |
[05:21] | Every neighborhood has a few knuckleheads. | 哪里都有那么几个蠢货 |
[05:22] | I mean, doesn’t mean we don’t have Christmas spirit. | 但这不代表我们不尊重圣诞精神 |
[05:25] | Yeah, well, all I know is, I don’t have a gift for Grover. | 我只知道葛罗弗的礼物泡汤了 |
[05:29] | And he doesn’t even have a brother he can tickle! | 他都没有可以挠痒痒的兄弟 |
[05:32] | Okay. All right, all right, just relax. | 好了 你先别慌 |
[05:34] | – I think I know where we can go to get your scooter back. – Where? | -我应该知道去哪里找 -哪里 |
[05:37] | The barbershop. It’s where everybody | 理发店 在这个社区里 |
[05:39] | in the neighborhood goes to get information. | 大家都去那里打听消息 |
[05:42] | It’s like Black Google. | 就像是个黑谷歌 |
[05:45] | It’s how I found out Queen Latifah was my cousin. | 我就是这样发现拉蒂法女皇原来是我表妹的 |
[05:50] | Hey, hey, check it out. | 快看 |
[05:51] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[05:53] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:54] | Popsicle sticks, yarn, macaroni. | 冰棒棍 毛线 通心粉 |
[05:58] | It’s back, | 又回来了 |
[05:59] | Christmas quality time with Mom! | 与老妈共度的圣诞美好时光 |
[06:02] | No, man. We are way too old. | 不可能 我们又不是小孩子了 |
[06:04] | She wouldn’t really expect us to be… | 她不会真的希望我们… |
[06:06] | There are my sweet babies. | 我的宝贝们来了 |
[06:10] | Who’s ready to make ornaments with Mommy? | 谁想和妈咪做装饰品呀 |
[06:13] | – We are. – Yes! | -我们 -好棒 |
[06:20] | So what’s the plan when we get in there? | 进去以后有什么计划的 |
[06:22] | Squeeze ’em ’till we get the juice? | 严刑逼供吗 |
[06:25] | What? | 什么 |
[06:26] | You know, put the screws on ’em ’till we get the 411. | 逼他们开口 |
[06:31] | Why are you talking like a gangster from the Disney Channel? | 你为什么说得像迪斯尼频道的黑帮一样 |
[06:35] | Since everyone in there already knows you, | 既然里面的人都认识你 |
[06:37] | I figured you’d be good cop, I’ll be bad cop. | 那你就扮好警察 我来扮坏警察 |
[06:40] | Okay, all right, first of all, | 好了 首先 |
[06:42] | if we want anybody to help us around here, | 要是希望这里的人帮我们 |
[06:45] | don’t say the word “cop.” | 就不要提”警察” |
[06:47] | And second, | 其次 |
[06:48] | we got to handle this delicately, all right? | 处理这个事情需要技巧 知道吗 |
[06:51] | – Nobody wants to be labelled a snitch. – Okay. | -没有人想当告密者 -好的 |
[06:54] | So, what do you want me to do? | 那你想要我做什么 |
[06:55] | Nothing. Just lay back in the cut like a Band-Aid. | 什么都不做 低调行事 |
[07:00] | Got it. | 明白 |
[07:01] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[07:04] | It means, just sit back and chill | 意思就是 在旁边待着 |
[07:07] | while I find out if anybody knows anything. | 等着我打听消息 |
[07:09] | Okay. What if no one’s willing to talk? | 要是没人说呢 |
[07:12] | Dave, come on. | 戴夫 拜托 |
[07:13] | These are decent, stand-up guys that want to do the right thing. | 这些人都是体面人 他们知道对错 |
[07:16] | Plus, if they don’t, I got dirt on all them fools. | 要是他们不说 我手上也有他们的把柄 |
[07:23] | Merry Christmas, everybody. | 圣诞快乐 各位 |
[07:25] | Hey, Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[07:26] | Hey, uh, listen up, y’all. | 各位 听我说 |
[07:28] | My man Dave here… | 我的伙计戴夫… |
[07:30] | Oh, we’re losing time! | 没时间了 |
[07:31] | I want answers, and I want ’em now! | 我现在就要答案 |
[07:35] | – What are you doing? – I’m coming out the cut! | -你干嘛呢 -我要高调 |
[07:38] | Now, no one is leaving this room | 没找到谁偷了我儿子的滑板车之前 |
[07:41] | until I find out who took my son’s scooter! | 谁都不准离开这里 |
[07:52] | Starting now! | 从现在开始 |
[07:59] | All right, now listen up. | 给我听好了 |
[08:01] | Some sticky-fingered dirtbag broke into my garage | 有个手脚不干净的混蛋闯进了我家车库 |
[08:03] | and disappeared my kid’s Christmas present. | 顺走了我孩子的圣诞礼物 |
[08:06] | So one of you canaries better start singing real quick! | 知情的最好快点交待 赶紧的 |
[08:12] | Look, what Bugsy Malone is trying to say | 这位龙蛇小霸王想说的是 |
[08:16] | is that he got robbed last night, | 他昨晚被抢了 |
[08:18] | and we could use some help. | 希望咱们能提供点帮助 |
[08:20] | Sorry, Calvin. I haven’t heard anything. | 抱歉 卡尔文 我没听到什么消息 |
[08:22] | How about y’all? | 你们呢 |
[08:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | I see how it is. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[08:31] | I’ll play your little game. | 我就来跟你们玩一玩 |
[08:35] | Somebody talk, or I’ll mess up his hairline! | 快说 不然我就毁了他的发际线 |
[08:40] | Dave, stay away from Randall’s fade | 戴夫 趁你还没被揍 |
[08:43] | before you get your ass whupped. | 离兰德尔的发型远点 |
[08:46] | Look, we all connected to the streets. | 我们在街头都认识人 |
[08:48] | Somebody in here heard something. | 这里肯定有人听到了什么消息 |
[08:50] | – I heard something. – See, Dave? | -我有消息 -看见没 戴夫 |
[08:53] | Black Google– the World Wide Web of nosey people. | 黑谷歌 爱管闲事之人的互联网 |
[08:58] | What you got, Trey? | 有什么线索 特雷 |
[08:59] | Okay, word is, James is cheating on his girl. | 有消息说 詹姆斯背着他女友出轨了 |
[09:03] | What’s that got to do with it? | 这事和我被抢有什么关系 |
[09:05] | I don’t know. I just don’t like James. | 我不知道 我就是不太喜欢詹姆斯 |
[09:10] | Come on, guys. | 拜托了 大伙 |
[09:13] | This is a kid’s Christmas present we’re talking about. | 这事关一个孩子的圣诞礼物 |
[09:16] | This is not how we do things around here. | 不应该啊 |
[09:18] | I mean, Que, every Christmas Eve, | 昆 每年平安夜 |
[09:21] | you give away free haircuts to the homeless. | 你都给流浪汉免费理发 |
[09:23] | And Trey, how many bikes have we put together for kids | 还有特雷 我们为了让孩子们能得到礼物 |
[09:27] | so they can have something under their tree? | 给他们组装了多少辆自行车 |
[09:30] | Seventy-five. | 75辆 |
[09:31] | 76 if you count mine. | 算上我的有76辆 |
[09:35] | Exactly. | 对啊 |
[09:37] | ‘Cause in this neighborhood, we take care of each other. | 因为在这个社区 我们彼此照应 |
[09:40] | Especially during this time of year. | 尤其是每年这个时候 |
[09:43] | So one of you wise-apples better spill the beans, | 所以你们这些自以为是的人赶紧交代 |
[09:47] | or I’m cracking skulls! | 不然我就动手了 |
[09:52] | If nobody talks, | 没人说的话 |
[09:53] | I’m leaving him here. | 我就把他扔这了 |
[09:56] | Yo, yo, Calvin, come here. | 卡尔文 来 |
[09:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:00] | All right, look. | 听着 |
[10:01] | Now you ain’t heard this from me, | 别说是我说的 |
[10:03] | but I have a colleague that’s in the same line of business as myself. | 我有个同事 跟我干一样的买卖 |
[10:07] | Oh, so, a hustler that sells stolen stuff? | 他也是卖赃物的骗子吗 |
[10:09] | That’s hurtful… but not untrue. | 扎心了 但是没错 |
[10:13] | Anyway, if anybody’s got your scooter, it’s him. | 总之 你的滑板车应该在他手上 |
[10:16] | This is where you can meet him. | 你可以去那找他 |
[10:18] | All right, got it. | 好 知道了 |
[10:19] | All right, come on, Dave, let’s go. | 戴夫 咱们走 |
[10:20] | Right behind you. | 来了 |
[10:22] | Oh, and, uh… | 还有 |
[10:24] | I didn’t mean to be so tough with you guys. | 我不是故意对你们这么凶的 |
[10:27] | Sorry if I scared anybody. | 要是吓着谁了 我很抱歉 |
[10:39] | I thought you said you got rid of these sweaters. | 你不是说把这些毛衣处理了吗 |
[10:43] | I tried, man. | 我试过了 |
[10:44] | But for some reason, they wouldn’t burn. | 但不知为什么 它们烧不着 |
[10:49] | Okay, I made some hot cocoa, | 我做了一些 |
[10:52] | just the way you used to like it. | 你们喜欢喝的热可可 |
[10:55] | This is ridiculous. | 太离谱了 |
[10:57] | I know. There aren’t even any marshmallows in here. | 可不 里面连棉花糖都没有 |
[11:01] | Okay, so let’s see how your ornaments are doing. | 我来看看你们的装饰品做得怎么样了 |
[11:04] | Ooh, Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[11:06] | You’ve got the googly-eyes on your reindeer centered perfectly | 驯鹿的大圆眼粘得很完美 |
[11:11] | Now that I’m not six, I’m not eating the glue, either. | 我现在不是六岁小孩 也不会吃胶水了 |
[11:15] | Oh, Marty, what are you spelling out with your macaroni? | 马蒂 你用通心粉拼的什么 |
[11:18] | Oh, uh, it says, | 拼的是 |
[11:19] | “Help.” | “帮助”[救命] |
[11:23] | As in “Santa’s little helper”? | 代表”圣诞老人的小助手”吗 |
[11:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:29] | Okay, Ma, you know what? | 妈妈 你知道吗 |
[11:30] | This has been fun, but I think I am done. | 今天玩得很开心 但我觉得差不多了 |
[11:33] | Yeah, Mom, me, too. | 是的 妈妈 我也不想玩了 |
[11:34] | W-W-Wha– No. W-We’re just getting started. | 什么 不 我们才开始呢 |
[11:36] | You haven’t finished your ornaments | 装饰品还没做完 |
[11:37] | or made the popcorn string for the tree. | 也没把爆米花挂上圣诞树 |
[11:39] | Yeah, I know, Mom, but that’s the stuff we did when we were kids. | 我知道 妈 但那是我们小时候做的事了 |
[11:42] | Yeah, we’re too grown for this. | 现在我们长大了 不适合玩这个 |
[11:44] | Well, says who? | 谁说的 |
[11:45] | Says the man wearing a Christmas crop top. | 一个穿着圣诞露脐背心的成年男人说的 |
[11:53] | Okay, fine. | 行 |
[11:54] | I mean, if you’re too grown | 要是你们都长大了 |
[11:56] | to spend time with your mother, | 没时间陪自己母亲了 |
[11:57] | I’ll just go somewhere where they have Christmas spirit. | 我就去找个有圣诞精神的地方 |
[12:00] | Merry Christmas, Mrs. Butler. | 圣诞快乐 巴特勒太太 |
[12:02] | Ah, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[12:07] | Oh, man, she is mad. | 天啊 她气炸了 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:11] | We really screwed up. | 我们全搞砸了 |
[12:13] | Hey, you gonna drink your cocoa? | 你的热可可还喝吗 |
[12:15] | You touch my cocoa and | 你敢碰我的热可可 |
[12:16] | you’re getting a macaroni up your nose. | 我就把通心粉塞你鼻子里 |
[12:22] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[12:24] | Jeremiah said the guy would meet us here over an hour ago. | 耶利米说的碰头时间都过去一小时了 |
[12:26] | Right. Because guys who hang out in back alleys selling stolen goods | 是啊 小巷里卖赃物的人 |
[12:31] | are known for being punctual. | 是出了名的守时 |
[12:34] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[12:35] | Help me, please. | 请帮帮我 |
[12:36] | Somebody just ran off with my donation bucket. | 有人抢走了我的捐款桶 |
[12:39] | See that? Even Santa gets jacked around here. | 看到没 连圣诞老人都被抢了 |
[12:43] | C-Can one of you please call the police? | 你们能报警吗 |
[12:46] | Oh, yeah. I-I got you, Santa. | 我来报警 圣诞老人 |
[12:48] | Never mind. | 不用了 |
[12:50] | Looks like you’re good. | 看来你们没问题 |
[12:52] | They’re not cops! Open up! | 他们不是警察 开门 |
[12:59] | You’re the guys we’ve been waiting for? | 你们就是我们等的人 |
[13:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:03] | Welcome to Santa’s workshop. | 欢迎光临圣诞老人工作室 |
[13:11] | Oh, look, Grover, | 看 葛罗弗 |
[13:12] | – you made a little gingerbread family. – Yeah. | -你做了个小小姜饼家庭 -是的 |
[13:15] | This is me, this is you, and this is Dad. | 这是我 这是你 这是爸爸 |
[13:19] | And who are you making over there, Tina? | 你做的是谁 缇娜 |
[13:21] | Two ungrateful sons. | 两个不孝子 |
[13:25] | Not so grown without your legs, are you? | 腿都没了 你们还是成年人吗 |
[13:29] | Why don’t we lay off the eggnog for a little bit? | 我们还是少喝点蛋酒吧 |
[13:32] | You would think I deserve one afternoon. | 他们陪我一下午难道不是应该的吗 |
[13:35] | Between the two of them, 36 hours of labor. | 我把他俩生下来总共花了36小时 |
[13:38] | And Marty was born with that pumpkin head. | 而且马蒂天生就是大南瓜头 |
[13:42] | That was my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
[13:46] | Don’t worry, sweetie. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[13:46] | We’ll bake your father a new head. | 我们给你爸爸烤个新脑袋 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry, Gemma, I’m trippin’. | 对不起 杰玛 我在说胡话 |
[13:52] | It’s okay. We all trip sometimes. | 没关系 我们偶尔都会说胡话 |
[13:55] | You know, it’s just, when your kids are little, | 孩子还小的时候 |
[13:56] | you don’t realize some traditions don’t go on forever. | 你意识不到有些传统不会永远延续下去 |
[14:00] | I know, but at least you have those memories. | 我懂 但至少你留下了回忆 |
[14:03] | Do you really want to ruin them for the three of you? | 你真的想毁了你们三个的回忆吗 |
[14:05] | And us. | 还有我们的 |
[14:09] | Show me which cookie is you again. | 哪块饼干是你来着 |
[14:11] | I’m still hungry. | 我还饿着呢 |
[14:16] | So what are you gentlemen interested in this holiday season? | 二位先生过节想买什么 |
[14:20] | Electronics? Jewelry? | 电子产品 珠宝 |
[14:23] | Maybe a pet? | 宠物怎么样 |
[14:27] | You got animals in there? | 你还带了动物来 |
[14:28] | Not at this location. | 放在别处了 |
[14:30] | But I can have a kangaroo here in 20 minutes. | 但我二十分钟内就能弄来一只袋鼠 |
[14:33] | I’m not interested in kangaroos. | 我对袋鼠不感兴趣 |
[14:36] | At least not right now. | 至少现在不感兴趣 |
[14:38] | I’m looking for a stolen scooter. | 我在找被盗的滑板车 |
[14:41] | We don’t use the word “stolen” around here. | 我们这里不用”被盗”这个词 |
[14:43] | Santa’s on probation. | 圣诞老人还在缓刑期 |
[14:46] | We’re done here. | 不卖了 |
[14:47] | H-H-Hold on, hold on. | 等一下 |
[14:48] | What-What my friend meant | 我朋友的意思是 |
[14:50] | is that we’re looking for a scooter | 我们想买一个 |
[14:52] | that may have recently fallen off Santa’s sleigh. | 最近从圣诞老人的雪橇上掉下来的滑板车 |
[14:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:59] | You’re in luck. | 算你们走运 |
[15:00] | I just got one in this afternoon. | 我今天下午刚弄到一个 |
[15:03] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[15:04] | I think it’s in “sporting goods.” | 应该放在”体育用品”区了 |
[15:08] | See, Dave? I told you we’d get your scooter back. | 看吧 戴夫 我就说能找到你的滑板车 |
[15:11] | Great. | 真好 |
[15:12] | I have to buy back a scooter that I already paid for. | 我要为自己买的滑板车再付一次钱 |
[15:15] | Look, I hear you. | 我明白 |
[15:17] | But won’t it all be worth it on Christmas morning | 但是等圣诞节早晨你看到葛罗弗的表情 |
[15:19] | when you see the look on Grover’s face? | 一切就值得了吧 |
[15:25] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[15:26] | It’s your scooter. | 是你的小摩托[多义词] |
[15:27] | Every kid wants one of these. | 孩子都想要 |
[15:32] | Are you kid– Santa, that is not my scooter. | 开什么玩笑 圣诞老人 这不是我的滑板车 |
[15:34] | All right, Dave, it’s not the exact one, | 戴夫 虽然这个不一样 |
[15:36] | but Grover will never grow out of this one. | 但是葛罗弗以后都能骑啊 |
[15:41] | You know, I knew this was a waste of time. | 我就知道这是浪费时间 |
[15:44] | All right, look. | 听着 |
[15:45] | We’ll just go back to the barbershop… | 我们回理发店… |
[15:47] | No, Calvin, it’s Christmas Eve, | 不 卡尔文 今天是平安夜 |
[15:49] | and I don’t have a gift for my son. | 我儿子的礼物还没着落 |
[15:51] | No more barbershops, | 不去理发店了 |
[15:52] | no more sketchy alleys, | 不去可疑的小巷了 |
[15:54] | no more Santas and their stolen kangaroos. | 也不找圣诞老人和被盗袋鼠了 |
[15:57] | Hey, I came by those kangaroos honestly. | 袋鼠是合法入手的 |
[16:03] | Just window shopping here, but | 我随便问问 |
[16:06] | how much would one of them mid-size marsupials go for? | 一只中等体型的有袋动物多少钱 |
[16:17] | Oh, hey, boys. | 孩子们 |
[16:19] | You know, I just wanted to, um… | 我想着 |
[16:22] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[16:24] | Finishing up our ornaments. | 做完圣诞装饰 |
[16:25] | Yeah. See? | 瞧 |
[16:28] | “We’re so” what? | “我们很”什么 |
[16:30] | Oh, uh, it’s supposed to say “We’re sorry” | 本来应该是”我们很抱歉” |
[16:32] | but I lost circulation in my arms and I had to stop. | 但我的手麻了 就没继续写 |
[16:37] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:38] | I’m the one who should be sorry. | 应该道歉的是我 |
[16:40] | You’re right, you’re both adults, | 你说得对 你们都是成年人 |
[16:43] | and I shouldn’t force you to do what you don’t want to. | 我不应该强迫你们干不喜欢的事 |
[16:46] | Mom, it’s not that we don’t like celebrating Christmas with you. | 妈妈 不是我们不喜欢和你过圣诞节 |
[16:48] | Yeah, but maybe we can figure out some new traditions. | 我们可以想点新的传统 |
[16:51] | Ones that are more age and, uh, size appropriate. | 好歹符合我们这个年龄和体型的传统 |
[16:56] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[16:57] | I don’t know. We could go down to Ernie’s bar, | 我不知道 我们可以去厄尼的酒吧 |
[16:59] | do a little Christmas karaoke. | 唱唱圣诞卡拉OK |
[17:01] | Oh, that sounds good to me. | 听起来不错 |
[17:02] | Well, you know, I wouldn’t mind a holiday cocktail. | 喝点节日鸡尾酒也不错 |
[17:06] | Gemma’s eggnog is all egg and no nog. | 杰玛的蛋酒全是蛋 没有酒 |
[17:12] | Okay, so what do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[17:13] | Do we have a new tradition? | 这个算新的传统吗 |
[17:16] | I would love that. | 我觉得挺好 |
[17:17] | Well, all right. Let’s do it. | 我们走吧 |
[17:18] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:21] | Let me get these scissors. | 我用下剪刀 |
[17:23] | I got to cut off those tight-ass sweaters. | 先把紧身毛衣剪了吧 |
[17:30] | I’m sorry, Dave. | 对不起 戴夫 |
[17:32] | I really thought this would have ended differently. | 我真的没想到会变成这样 |
[17:35] | I mean, you with your scooter back, | 我以为你能找回滑板车 |
[17:37] | and me with a pet I could box. | 我能买一只可以打拳的宠物 |
[17:41] | Yeah, I’m just disappointed. | 我真的很失望 |
[17:43] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:45] | I really wanted to help | 我想弄得特别点 |
[17:46] | make Grover’s first Christmas here special. | 毕竟这是葛罗弗在这里的第一个圣诞节 |
[17:50] | Oh, hey, it’s the guys from the shop. | 理发店里的人来了 |
[17:54] | Hey, fellas. What y’all doing here? | 伙计们 你们怎么来了 |
[17:57] | We came to bring you this. | 我们把这个送过来 |
[17:59] | Oh, it’s my scooter. | 是我的滑板车 |
[18:00] | Yeah, we tracked it down after you left the shop. | 你们离开后我们找到了它 |
[18:03] | Yeah, Calvin, we heard what you said about the holidays. | 卡尔文 那天你说的话触动了我们 |
[18:05] | Yeah, it made me think back | 这让我回想起 |
[18:07] | to that year when the neighborhood chipped in | 那年邻里凑钱帮我保释 |
[18:08] | so I could spend Christmas with my family. | 我才能和家人一起过圣诞节 |
[18:10] | That bail wasn’t cheap. | 保释金可不便宜 |
[18:13] | Like you said, Calvin, | 卡尔文 你也说了 |
[18:14] | we got to look out for each other, | 我们要互相照顾 |
[18:15] | especially this time of year. | 尤其是每年这个时候 |
[18:18] | Well, all right. | 那当然 |
[18:20] | I don’t want to overstate it, | 我不是自夸 |
[18:21] | but looks like I saved Christmas. | 但是看起来我拯救了圣诞节 |
[18:26] | Oh, man, I-I don’t know how I can thank you guys. | 天啊 我真的不知道该怎么感谢你们 |
[18:29] | This is the best gift a guy could get. | 这是我能想到的最好的礼物 |
[18:31] | Merry Christmas, Dave. | 圣诞快乐 戴夫 |
[18:33] | Eh, so where’d you guys get this? | 你们从哪儿找到的 |
[18:37] | Oh, now, Dave, that is one question Black Google won’t answer. | 戴夫 这个问题黑谷歌不会回答的 |
[18:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:54] | Hey, Dave, come on outside! | 戴夫 快出来 |
[18:58] | Whoa, snow. | 雪 |
[19:00] | Like back in Michigan. | 感觉就像在密歇根 |
[19:03] | Calvin, what is all this? | 卡尔文 这是什么情况 |
[19:05] | I told you, I wanted to make your first Christmas here special. | 我说过要让你们在这的第一个圣诞节特别一点 |
[19:08] | Aw, Merry Christmas, Tina. | 圣诞快乐 缇娜 |
[19:12] | Hey, what’d you guys end up doing last night? | 你们昨晚怎么过的 |
[19:14] | Well, we started a new Butler Christmas tradition. | 我们设立了一个新的巴特勒圣诞节传统 |
[19:17] | Yeah. Karaoke, drinking, | 是的 卡拉OK 喝酒 |
[19:18] | and finding out Mom is great at darts. | 还有发现妈妈飞镖特别厉害 |
[19:22] | Yeah, she’s not just great, she’s a hustler. | 她不但厉害 还很会装 |
[19:24] | She took me for almost 50 bucks. | 骗了我小五十块呢 |
[19:27] | Well, you’re the one who said you were a grown-up. | 是你说自己已经长大了 |
[19:29] | Take it like a man. | 别像个小孩似的 |
[19:33] | Calvin, this is amazing. | 卡尔文 这真是太棒了 |
[19:34] | W-Where’d you get the snow machine? | 你从哪儿弄的造雪机 |
[19:36] | Well, after you got your scooter back, | 你拿回滑板车以后 |
[19:38] | I paid another visit to Santa’s workshop. | 我又去了圣诞老人的工作室 |
[19:41] | The kangaroos were all sold out, | 袋鼠都卖完了 |
[19:43] | so I got this snow machine. | 所以我买了造雪机 |
[19:49] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[19:51] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[19:52] | Merry Christmas, bud. | 圣诞快乐 伙计 |
[19:53] | So what do you say? | 怎么样 |
[19:56] | Snowball fight? | 打雪仗吗 |
[19:57] | Ah, no. | 不了 |
[19:58] | That’s for the kids, man. | 那是孩子们玩的 |
[20:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:07] | What can I say? I’m a kid at heart. | 我还能说什么 人家还是个宝宝 |