时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[00:08] | Oh, nothing. Now that Malcolm’s moved out, | 没什么 马尔科姆搬走了 |
[00:10] | I’m deleting all his shows off the DVR. | 我在删他之前录的节目 |
[00:13] | 60 Minutes, time’s up. | 《新闻60分》 时间到了 |
[00:17] | Documentary on the rain forest? | 雨林纪录片 |
[00:19] | Rain, rain, go away. | 小雨 小雨 快停下 |
[00:21] | Friends? | 《老友记》 |
[00:23] | I don’t recall seeing any of our people on that. | 我都不记得里面有我们黑人 |
[00:28] | I was recording that show. | 那是我录的 |
[00:29] | You know I love watching white people invent problems. | 我就爱看白人自找烦恼 |
[00:34] | I just want the DVR to feel as free as I do. | 我只希望录像机和我一样享受自由 |
[00:36] | Like, no more arguments, no more backtalk. | 不再有争吵 不再有顶嘴 |
[00:39] | The memory of Malcolm living here is fading faster | 马尔科姆住在这里的记忆 |
[00:42] | than his butt-print on that couch. | 消失得比他的屁股印还快 |
[00:45] | Well, actually, that is exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. | 其实 我正想和你说这事呢 |
[00:48] | Well, actually, that is exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. | 其实 我正想和你说这事呢 |
[00:50] | Now that Malcolm’s gone, | 既然马尔科姆不在了 |
[00:53] | we’re gonna have a lot more time where’s it’s just… | 我们就有更多 |
[00:55] | you and me. | 独处时间了 |
[00:57] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[01:00] | So you’re saying we could get freaky wherever we want to. | 你是说我们可以随处撒欢了 |
[01:03] | What about… what about this chair? | 这张椅子怎么样 |
[01:05] | I mean, or the kitchen? | 或者去厨房 |
[01:06] | Maybe over by the fireplace. | 壁炉旁边也不错 |
[01:08] | I mean, where do you want to make our first butt-print? | 你想在哪留下第一个屁股印 |
[01:13] | That is not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[01:14] | What I mean is, we’re free to focus on us. | 我是说 可以把注意力转移到自己身上 |
[01:17] | You know, try new things, expand our horizons. | 尝试新事物 拓展视野 |
[01:19] | You know, try new things, expand our horizons. | 尝试新事物 拓展视野 |
[01:23] | Yeah, that just sounds like a fancy way of saying: | 说得难听点就是 |
[01:25] | doing stuff that I don’t like. | 做我不喜欢的事 |
[01:29] | Aw, come on, baby. | 别这样 宝贝 |
[01:30] | I was looking at community college classes we could take. | 我在考虑去社区大学上什么课 |
[01:33] | Like here. Look. | 比如这个 你看 |
[01:35] | An Introduction to Drawing. | 《绘画入门》 |
[01:37] | Babe, look, I got all the fun I need right here. | 宝贝 我的生活已经很充实了 |
[01:41] | I got my chair, I got my remote, | 有扶手椅 遥控器 |
[01:43] | and an empty DVR to fill with blooper shows. | 录像机已清空 可以录好多出糗节目 |
[01:46] | I know that God loves all His children, | 我知道上帝爱他所有的子民 |
[01:48] | but clearly, He loves me more. | 但他显然更偏爱我 |
[01:52] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[01:54] | You could sit at home and do nothing. | 你可以在家摸鱼 |
[01:56] | I am going out and expanding my horizons. | 我要出去拓展视野了 |
[02:00] | I’m expanding mine, too– right here in this chair. | 我坐在这也能拓展视野 |
[02:12] | This is gonna be so much fun! | 肯定会很好玩 |
[02:14] | I can’t believe Calvin would rather sit at home than come with us. | 不敢相信卡尔文宁愿在家坐着也不来 |
[02:16] | I can’t believe Calvin would rather sit at home than come with us. | 不敢相信卡尔文宁愿在家坐着也不来 |
[02:17] | Yeah, his idea of fun is watching blooper shows | 他觉得和好朋友厄尼一起看出糗视频 |
[02:20] | with his buddy Ernie. | 才是最好玩的 |
[02:21] | I just don’t understand why men go so nuts | 我就是不明白 为什么男人那么喜欢 |
[02:23] | watching other men get hit in the nuts. | 看其他男人裆下遭殃 |
[02:26] | Well, his loss is my gain. | 他的损失就是我的收获 |
[02:30] | What could be more fun than spending an evening | 和最好的朋友一起画画喝酒 |
[02:32] | with my best friend, | 共度一晚 |
[02:33] | doing art and drinking wine? | 还有什么比这更快乐的 |
[02:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:37] | – They’re not serving wine. – I know. | -他们这没有酒 -我知道 |
[02:39] | But I am. | 但我有 |
[02:43] | Just when I thought I knew you, more ghetto shows up. | 我自以为很了解你 没想到你还藏着这手 |
[02:48] | Okay. Welcome to Introduction to Drawing. | 欢迎参加《绘画入门》课程 |
[02:51] | I’m your instructor, Deborah. | 我是你们的老师 黛博拉 |
[02:53] | I apologize in advance. | 先跟大家道个歉 |
[02:56] | We were supposed to kick off tonight sketching a bowl of fruit, | 今晚的第一节课本来应该是水果篮素描 |
[02:57] | but my boyfriend was too busy | 但我男朋友 |
[03:00] | playing video games to swing by Trader Joe’s. | 忙着打游戏 忘了去超市 |
[03:04] | So instead, we’re gonna skip right to figure drawing. | 所以我们直接跳到人体绘画 |
[03:06] | Please welcome our model, Antonio. | 掌声欢迎我们的模特 安东尼奥 |
[03:08] | Antonio? | 安东尼奥 |
[03:12] | Gemma, this guy’s just wearing a robe. | 杰玛 他只穿了一件袍子 |
[03:27] | Not anymore. | 现在没穿了 |
[03:32] | Bishop takes knight. | 象吃马 |
[03:34] | Or, as I like to call it, | 我喜欢叫它 |
[03:36] | “bish, please.” | 出洋”象”了吧 |
[03:38] | Well, call it what you want, but… | 你爱叫什么叫什么 不过 |
[03:40] | checkmate. | 将军 |
[03:43] | Son of a bish! | 老混象 |
[03:46] | Guys, you are never gonna believe what I found in the basement. | 兄弟们 你们肯定想不到我在地下室找到了什么 |
[03:47] | Guys, you are never gonna believe what I found in the basement. | 兄弟们 你们肯定想不到我在地下室找到了什么 |
[03:52] | Um, what’d you find? | 你找到什么了 |
[03:53] | It’s an old manuscript for a book Walter wrote. | 是沃尔特写的一本书的手稿 |
[03:55] | He must have forgotten it when he moved out. | 他肯定是搬家的时候忘了 |
[03:57] | Seriously, Calvin? | 不是吧 卡尔文 |
[03:58] | Seriously? That cranky old dude wrote a book? | 真的吗 那个怪老头写过书 |
[04:00] | What is it? | 书名是什么 |
[04:01] | Calling People Dummies For Dummies? | 《教笨蛋叫别人笨蛋》 |
[04:03] | Actually, I think it’s a mystery novel. | 我觉得应该是悬疑小说 |
[04:06] | Check out the title. | 听听书名 |
[04:08] | Dead Because of Murder. | 《死于谋杀》 |
[04:12] | Well, if the murder weapon was a terrible title, I think we found it. | 如果杀人凶器是烂书名 我们已经结案了 |
[04:14] | Well, if the murder weapon was a terrible title, I think we found it. | 如果杀人凶器是烂书名 我们已经结案了 |
[04:17] | Yeah, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[04:19] | Read a little bit, Marty. | 你来念一段 马蒂 |
[04:20] | Oh, this is gonna be hilarious. | 肯定很好笑 |
[04:22] | Okay, here we go. Chapter one. | 开始了 第一章 |
[04:25] | “Standing there in the rain, lightning streaked the sky. | 我站在雨中 闪电划破天空 |
[04:28] | “I stared at the woman in the red dress | 我盯着穿红裙的女人 |
[04:30] | “and knew three things– | 知道了三件事 |
[04:31] | “she was young, she was gorgeous, | 她很年轻 她很漂亮 |
[04:34] | and she was dead.” | 她死了 |
[04:37] | Damn, Walter, that’s pretty good. | 沃尔特 写得不错嘛 |
[04:40] | Are you kidding me? It’s great. | 开玩笑 写得太棒了 |
[04:41] | Are you kidding me? It’s great. | 开玩笑 写得太棒了 |
[04:43] | That old son of a bish can write. | 那个老混象文笔真不错 |
[04:46] | Yeah, keep reading, Marty. | 接着读 马蒂 |
[04:47] | Oh, don’t worry, man, there’s no way I’m putting this down now. | 别担心 我已经停不下来了 |
[04:49] | Oh, don’t worry, man, there’s no way I’m putting this down now. | 别担心 我已经停不下来了 |
[04:52] | – To us. – Out loud, | -读给我们 -读出声 |
[04:54] | – Marty, come on. – To us, Marty. | -马蒂 拜托 -读给我们听 马蒂 |
[05:01] | Ooh, a bat to the crotch. | 一棒正中裆下 |
[05:03] | That is hard to look at. | 难以直视 |
[05:05] | Yeah, I know. Let’s watch it again. | 是啊 再看一遍 |
[05:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:12] | Hey, babe. Hi, Ernie. | 宝贝 你好 厄尼 |
[05:14] | Hey, Tina. | 你好 缇娜 |
[05:15] | Hi, baby. How was your art class? | 宝贝 美术课怎么样 |
[05:17] | It was crazy. You’re not gonna believe this, | 太离谱了 你们不会相信的 |
[05:19] | but we had a nude model. | 有个裸体模特 |
[05:21] | Nude? Oh. How nude are we talking? | 裸体 露了多少 |
[05:24] | North of the border, south of the border, | 边境以北 边境以南 |
[05:26] | or the whole country? | 还是整个国家 |
[05:29] | Well, let’s just say I saw everything from sea to shining sea. | 这么说吧 大西洋到太平洋我都看光了 |
[05:31] | Well, let’s just say I saw everything from sea to shining sea. | 这么说吧 大西洋到太平洋我都看光了 |
[05:34] | In that case, allow me to take a peruse of the map. | 这样的话 请允许我仔细看一下地图 |
[05:37] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[05:39] | There we go. | 给你 |
[05:41] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[05:43] | This ain’t no damn model. | 这哪是模特 |
[05:45] | It’s a naked dude! | 这是裸体男人 |
[05:47] | What? | 什么 |
[05:48] | I know. I mean, I was surprised, too, | 我知道 我也很惊讶 |
[05:51] | but I did a really good job. Look, Calvin. | 但我画得很好 看吧 卡尔文 |
[05:53] | Uh, yeah, almost too good. | 是的 真是太好了 |
[05:57] | Baby, you’re not even looking at it. | 宝贝 你连看都没看 |
[05:58] | Well, I will when you draw him some pants. | 你给他画个裤子 我就看了 |
[06:02] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[06:03] | You didn’t know that your wife | 你不知道你妻子 |
[06:04] | was gonna be staring at a naked dude all night? | 整晚都盯着一个裸体男人 |
[06:07] | Talk about a bat to the crotch. | 你这才叫一棒正中裆下 |
[06:10] | It’s not like that, Ernie. | 不是那样的 厄尼 |
[06:12] | There’s nothing sexual about it. | 这并不色情 |
[06:14] | It’s just, to an artist, he’s a beautiful specimen | 对一个艺术家来说 |
[06:16] | of the human form. | 他只是美丽的人类标本 |
[06:18] | You can say it’s not sexual all you want, | 你可以说这不色情 |
[06:21] | but all my ex-wives would have left me for that. | 但我所有的前妻都会因此离开我 |
[06:23] | but all my ex-wives would have left me for that. | 但我所有的前妻都会因此离开我 |
[06:25] | And I just mean the picture. | 我指的是画 |
[06:28] | Hey, are you cool with this, Calvin? | 你不介意吗 卡尔文 |
[06:30] | Yeah, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[06:31] | – Well, you know… – Of course he’s cool with it. | -嗯 你知道 -他当然不介意 |
[06:33] | He’s not insecure like you, Ernie. | 他不像你那样没有安全感 厄尼 |
[06:34] | He’s not threatened by this. Right, Calvin? | 他没有受到威胁 对吧 卡尔文 |
[06:38] | Of course not. Yeah. | 当然没有 |
[06:39] | Why would I be threatened by him? | 为什么我会受到他的威胁 |
[06:42] | I mean, any man that works out that much | 任何一个锻炼到这种程度的男人 |
[06:44] | and is willing to pose nude in front of strangers, well, | 还愿意在陌生人面前裸体 |
[06:48] | he’s the one that’s insecure. | 他才应该没有安全感 |
[06:53] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[06:54] | My baby gets it. Mwah! | 我的宝贝很懂事 |
[07:00] | What? | 什么 |
[07:01] | Notice she took the picture with her. | 她带着画走的哦 |
[07:14] | Oh, man. This is intense. | 我靠 太刺激了 |
[07:17] | I know. | 可不 |
[07:18] | I may need you to walk me home tonight. | 今晚我可能需要你送我回家 |
[07:23] | Will you two be quiet? | 你们两个安静点好吗 |
[07:24] | I’m about to find out who the killer is. | 我要找出凶手是谁 |
[07:29] | Hold up. The box is empty. | 等等 盒子空了 |
[07:31] | What? | 什么 |
[07:32] | The last page is missing! | 最后一页不见了 |
[07:33] | Just like the chauffeur’s left eye! | 就像司机的左眼一样 |
[07:36] | Are you kidding me? It’s great. | 开玩笑 写得太棒了 |
[07:37] | No, man, the very last line says… | 不 伙计 最后一句话说 |
[07:40] | uh, “Standing there, bloody knife in hand, | 站在那里 手里拿着血淋淋的刀 |
[07:43] | was none other than…” | 正是 |
[07:45] | And then there’s no more! | 然后就没有了 |
[07:49] | Oh, man, this sucks. | 太操蛋了 |
[07:50] | We just spent 12 hours reading a whodunit, | 我们花了12个小时读了一本侦探小说 |
[07:52] | and we don’t get to find out who done it? | 结果不知道凶手是谁 |
[07:55] | This is so frustrating. | 太难受了 |
[07:56] | O-Okay, you guys, it’s not that big a deal. | 伙计们 没什么大不了的 |
[08:01] | I think it’s pretty obvious to all of us that the killer | 我们都很清楚凶手 |
[08:04] | was the personal chef. | 是私人厨师 |
[08:05] | – What?! – What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[08:06] | No, man, it was clearly the pool boy. | 不 伙计 很明显是救生员 |
[08:08] | That’s why there were bloody fingerprints all over the inflatable swan. | 所以充气天鹅身上到处都是血迹 |
[08:10] | That’s why there were bloody fingerprints all over the inflatable swan. | 所以充气天鹅身上到处都是血迹 |
[08:12] | You’re both crazy. | 你们太扯了 |
[08:14] | It was obviously the bastard son who was cut out of the will, | 显然是那个被遗嘱中除名的私生子 |
[08:17] | whose name was Will… | 他的名字还叫威尔[遗嘱] |
[08:19] | which was kind of confusing for a while! | 有段时间我真的没分清 |
[08:21] | – It was definitely not Will. – Of course it was Will! | -绝对不是威尔 -当然是威尔 |
[08:24] | An inflatable swan? | 充气天鹅 |
[08:26] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:29] | Clearly, there is only one person | 显然 只有一个人 |
[08:32] | who knows for sure what the answer is. | 知道答案是什么 |
[08:34] | And that’s Walter. | 就是沃尔特 |
[08:36] | Yeah, but we have no idea where he is. | 是的 但我们不知道他在哪里 |
[08:38] | Yeah, all we know | 是啊 我们只知道 |
[08:39] | is he moved to a retirement community in Palm Springs, | 他搬到棕榈泉的退休社区 |
[08:41] | and there’s got to be hundreds of them. | 那有几百个呢 |
[08:44] | Okay, gentlemen, well… | 先生们 |
[08:45] | sounds like we have a mystery of our own to solve. | 听起来我们有个谜要解开 |
[08:48] | But first lock the door– | 但是先锁门 |
[08:50] | and I am freakin’ out! | 我快吓尿了 |
[08:59] | Oh, hey, babe. Whatcha doing? | 宝贝 你在干什么 |
[09:01] | Working some more on my sketch. | 再画些素描 |
[09:03] | So you’re still doing that thing I’m totally cool with | 所以你还在做那件 |
[09:07] | that doesn’t bother me at all? | 我完全不介意的事 |
[09:11] | I was looking at it again, and thought I could do a better job | 我又看了一下 我觉得我可以 |
[09:14] | of shading Antonio’s muscles out. | 把安东尼奥的肌肉遮住 |
[09:17] | Antonio? | 安东尼奥 |
[09:19] | I’m guessing you didn’t get that off a name tag. | 这名字应该不是在胸牌看到的吧 |
[09:24] | You know, for some reason, I just can’t get this right. | 不知道为什么 我就是画不好 |
[09:27] | Oh, well, it’ll be easier when I see him at class tonight. | 今晚在课堂上见到他 应该能简单一点 |
[09:31] | Uh, he’s gonna be there again? | 他还会去吗 |
[09:33] | Yeah. For the next couple of sessions. | 嗯 还会去几节课 |
[09:35] | Last night was about basic form. | 昨晚是关于基本形态 |
[09:37] | Tonight we’ll get more into detail. | 今晚我们会更详细一点 |
[09:39] | Well, how much more detail do you need? | 你还需要多详细啊 |
[09:41] | I can already tell the guy’s religion. | 我已经知道那家伙的宗教信仰了 |
[09:48] | Wait a second, now. What’s going on? | 等等 你怎么了 |
[09:50] | I thought you said you were cool with this. | 你不是说你不介意吗 |
[09:53] | Well, I was… | 是的 |
[09:54] | until he’s got a name | 但你知道他的名字 |
[09:56] | and you’re doing all this shading of muscles and highlighting. | 还画了肌肉阴影和高光 |
[10:00] | You know what, I’m starting to think Ernie might be right. | 你知道吗 我觉得厄尼可能是对的 |
[10:03] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 你是认真的吗 |
[10:05] | You’re gonna listen to Ernie? | 你要听厄尼的 |
[10:07] | That man’s been married five times. | 那个男人结过五次婚 |
[10:09] | He’s got more rings than LeBron James. | 他的戒指比勒布朗·詹姆斯多 |
[10:12] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:14] | Which is why he knows the signs. | 所以他知道这些迹象 |
[10:16] | And one of them is when your wife starts hanging out | 其中之一就是当你妻子 |
[10:19] | with a dude that’s hanging out. | 经常去找裸男 |
[10:23] | So what are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[10:25] | I’m saying that you’re not going back to that art class. | 你不能再上艺术课了 |
[10:28] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:30] | No, I mean it, Tina. | 我是认真的 缇娜 |
[10:31] | I don’t want you spending time with this guy. | 我不想让你和这家伙在一起 |
[10:33] | And I don’t want you telling me what I can and can’t do. | 我不想让你叫我能做什么 不能做什么 |
[10:36] | Oh, isn’t that rich. | 你好意思吗 |
[10:38] | You can tell me what I can’t do, | 你可以叫我不能做什么 |
[10:40] | You can tell me what I can’t do, | 你可以叫我不能做什么 |
[10:41] | but I can’t tell you what you can’t cannot do | 但我不能叫你不能做什么 |
[10:44] | if you was trying to do something and I said, “No,” | 你想做什么 我说”不可以” |
[10:46] | and you said, “Yes, I can,” and I said, “No, you can’t.” | 你说”可以” 我说”不可以”就不行 |
[10:51] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[10:57] | No. But what I know is | 不 但我知道的是 |
[11:00] | you cannot not stop me from not doing what I want! | 你不能阻止我做我想做的事 |
[11:04] | Wait, wait a minute. Are you going or not? | 等等 等等 你到底去不去 |
[11:07] | ‘Cause I need to know if I won this argument. | 因为我要知道 我是否赢了这场辩论 |
[11:16] | All right, I’m meeting Gemma for dinner, then going to art class. | 我和杰玛共进晚餐 然后去上艺术课 |
[11:19] | Have fun watching your stupid blooper shows. | 你们好好看出糗节目吧 |
[11:22] | Well, actually, we’re not watching blooper shows tonight. | 我们今晚不看出糗节目 |
[11:25] | We realize we’ve been close-minded, | 我们发现自己太保守了 |
[11:28] | so we’ve decided to partake of some art ourselves. | 所以我们也决定去参加一些艺术活动 |
[11:33] | Oh, really? Where? | 真的吗 去哪 |
[11:35] | The Wiggle Palace on 40th Street. | 第40街的扭动宫 |
[11:39] | So much classier than the Jiggle Barn on 12th. | 比12街的摇动谷仓还要古典 |
[11:45] | Seriously, Calvin? | 不是吧 卡尔文 |
[11:46] | You’re trying to tell me that going to a strip club | 你是想告诉我 去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[11:48] | is the same as going to art class? | 和上美术课一样吗 |
[11:50] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[11:52] | I mean, it’s like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[11:54] | They’re all just beautiful specimens of human form. | 他们都是美丽的人体标本 |
[11:59] | Besides, Ernie tells me there’s a girl there by the name of Monet. | 而且厄尼告诉我那里有个叫”莫奈”的女孩 |
[12:04] | That’s right, that’s right. She, uh, she works in oils. | 没错 她 她也会涂油 |
[12:09] | Fine, do what you want. | 好吧 随你了 |
[12:10] | But you’re acting like a child. | 但你太幼稚了 |
[12:13] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[12:14] | And even if I was, it wouldn’t matter, | 即使我有 也没关系 |
[12:16] | because the Wiggle Palace has a day care! | 因为扭动宫有托儿所 |
[12:22] | All right, buddy, you ready? | 好了 伙计 准备好了吗 |
[12:24] | Let’s go give some “mo-ney” to Monet. | 我们去给莫奈一些”钱钱”吧 |
[12:27] | Forget it, Ernie. | 算了吧 厄尼 |
[12:29] | We ain’t going to no damn Wiggle Palace. | 我们不去扭动宫 |
[12:32] | Wh-What? | 什么 |
[12:34] | No, I was just trying to bluff Tina to make a point. | 不 我只是想吓唬一下缇娜 |
[12:37] | Now I got to think of something else. | 现在我得想点别的 |
[12:39] | Trust me, Calvin, just-just let her do her thing. | 相信我 卡尔文 就让她好好画画吧 |
[12:43] | She’ll get over it. | 她慢慢就腻了 |
[12:45] | Or she’ll never come home. | 或者再也不回来了 |
[12:47] | I’ve had wives do both. | 我的前妻们两个都有过 |
[12:52] | Okay. So, our missing person is Walter Brown. | 所以 失踪的人是沃尔特·布朗 |
[12:55] | Okay. So, our missing person is Walter Brown. | 所以 失踪的人是沃尔特·布朗 |
[12:56] | Yes. Last seen driving off in a moving van | 对 最后一次见他是坐在面包车里离开 |
[13:00] | while giving us all the finger. | 还给我们比中指 |
[13:03] | We know he moved to one of | 我们知道他搬到了 |
[13:08] | 87 retirement communities in Palm Springs, | 棕榈泉87个退休社区之一 |
[13:09] | but that is where the trail goes cold. | 但是线索到这里就断了 |
[13:11] | I mean, I don’t know if this gives us anything, | 我不知道这算不算线索 |
[13:13] | but I’m pretty sure Walter is left-handed. | 但我很肯定沃尔特是左撇子 |
[13:15] | Or at least left-fingered. | 或者至少是左指 |
[13:18] | Wait a second, now. What’s going on? | 等等 你怎么了 |
[13:20] | Wait a second. That’s it. | 等一下 就是这个 |
[13:21] | Oh, what? What’s it? | 什么 什么 |
[13:22] | Fingers. | 手指 |
[13:24] | “Don’t Lift a Finger Moving Company.” | “免抬尊指搬家公司” |
[13:26] | It was written on the side of the truck. | 写在卡车的侧面 |
[13:27] | We should call them. | 我们应该给他们打电话 |
[13:29] | Yeah, but they’re not gonna give out | 是的 但他们不会把个人信息 |
[13:30] | personal information to just anyone. | 透露给路人的 |
[13:31] | Which is why I’m not gonna be just anyone. | 所以我不会成为路人 |
[13:34] | I’m gonna be Walter. | 我要成为沃尔特 |
[13:37] | It’s us. It is nice to see you. | 是我们 很高兴见到你 |
[13:39] | So, you telling us that you’re gonna do Black voice? | 所以你是说你要伪装黑人的声音 |
[13:47] | On second thought, one of you should do it. | 我又想了想 你们俩选一个来吧 |
[13:54] | Yeah, hey. This is Walter Brown. | 喂 我是沃尔特·布朗 |
[13:58] | One of you jackasses lost my damn ottoman. | 你们有个混蛋弄丢了我该死的脚凳 |
[14:02] | Well, where the hell did you deliver it to? | 你把它送到哪了 |
[14:05] | Rancho La Vista Senior Living, | 拉维斯塔高级公寓 |
[14:08] | unit 31-B. | 31-B单元 |
[14:09] | Oh, never mind. Here it is, right under my feet. Bye. | 没事了 它就在我脚下 再见 |
[14:14] | Boys, looks like we’re going to Palm Springs. | 伙计们 看来我们要去棕榈泉了 |
[14:17] | Hell yeah, jackasses! | 是啊 混蛋 |
[14:20] | Sorry, I was still in character. | 对不起 我还没出戏 |
[14:23] | Seriously? He thinks going to a strip club | 不是吧 他觉得去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[14:27] | is the same thing as going to an art class? | 和上美术课是一回事吗 |
[14:29] | I know. It’s like comparing apples to oranges. | 是啊 就像拿苹果和桔子做比较 |
[14:32] | Or, in the case of Antonio, bananas. | 或是安东尼奥的”香蕉” |
[14:37] | Well, don’t let Calvin’s negativity ruin your night. | 别让卡尔文的消极情绪毁了你的夜晚 |
[14:39] | For the next two hours, don’t even think about him. | 在接下来的两个小时里 不要想他 |
[14:48] | Which suddenly became much harder to do. | 突然变得很难 |
[14:54] | Calvin, what? What are you doing here? | 卡尔文 什么 你在这里干什么 |
[14:56] | Isn’t it obvious? | 不是很明显吗 |
[14:58] | I’m the model for tonight’s class. | 我是今晚的模特 |
[15:05] | What did you do to Antonio? | 你对安东尼奥做了什么 |
[15:08] | I bought him off. | 我收买了他 |
[15:09] | I gave him 40 bucks and a free oil change. | 我给了他40块钱 还帮他免费换机油 |
[15:11] | Ironically, he was so oiled up, he dropped the coupon. | 讽刺的是 他太兴奋了 落了优惠券 |
[15:13] | Ironically, he was so oiled up, he dropped the coupon. | 讽刺的是 他太兴奋了 落了优惠券 |
[15:15] | You are unbelievable. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[15:18] | What’s wrong, Tina? | 怎么了 缇娜 |
[15:20] | It’s like you said. It’s only art. | 就像你说的 这只是艺术 |
[15:22] | And we both know I’m packing one hell of an exhibit. | 咱俩都很清楚 我的身材多有料 |
[15:28] | You know what? Maybe I’ll just sketch my shoes tonight. | 你知道吗 今晚我就画我的鞋子吧 |
[15:31] | If you need me, I’ll be the one looking straight down. | 需要我就喊 我会一直看着地面的 |
[15:35] | Oh, please, Calvin. | 拜托 卡尔文 |
[15:37] | We both know there is no way | 咱俩都很清楚 |
[15:38] | you’re actually gonna go through with this. | 你不可能干这种事的 |
[15:40] | Oh, really? Where? | 真的吗 去哪 |
[15:48] | Okay. That’s it. | 好吧 够了 |
[15:50] | I want to talk to you in the hallway now. | 去走廊 我要和你谈谈 |
[15:53] | Okay. Make it quick. All right, it’s cold out there, | 好 尽量快点 外面很冷 |
[15:55] | and I got to model in a few minutes. | 几分钟后我就要做模特了 |
[16:00] | Okay, this is it. 31-B. | 就是这里 31-B |
[16:02] | I hope he’s home. | 希望他在家 |
[16:04] | It’s 8:30. Where else would he be? | 现在是八点半 他还能在哪里 |
[16:06] | Are you kidding me? They have shuffleboard, | 你在开玩笑吧 这里有沙狐牌 |
[16:08] | aqua aerobics and a puzzle room here. | 水上有氧运动和益智室 |
[16:09] | If you over 70, this place is lit. | 如果你超过70岁 这里就是天堂 |
[16:14] | And that’s Walter. | 就是沃尔特 |
[16:16] | It’s us. It is nice to see you. | 是我们 很高兴见到你 |
[16:18] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[16:20] | When I moved out, didn’t you see me give you the finger? | 我搬走的时候 你们没看见我比中指吗 |
[16:22] | When I moved out, didn’t you see me give you the finger? | 我搬走的时候 你们没看见我比中指吗 |
[16:24] | Yes, Walter. But, you know, we came to tell you | 看到了 沃尔特 但是我们是来告诉你 |
[16:26] | that we found your book in the basement. | 我们在地下室找到了你的书 |
[16:30] | Yeah. We all read it, and it was amazing. | 是的 我们都读了 真是太棒了 |
[16:33] | Oh, really? Where? | 真的吗 去哪 |
[16:34] | Yeah. The only problem is | 是的 唯一的问题是 |
[16:36] | when we got to the end, the last page was missing. | 我们看到结尾 最后一页不见了 |
[16:39] | Yeah, which is why we need you to tell us who the killer is. | 所以我们需要你告诉我们凶手是谁 |
[16:40] | Yeah, which is why we need you to tell us who the killer is. | 所以我们需要你告诉我们凶手是谁 |
[16:42] | Well, since you guys went through all of the trouble | 既然你们费了这么大劲来找我 |
[16:44] | of tracking me down, the least I can do is tell you who it is. | 不告诉你们是谁的话 也过意不去 |
[16:46] | of tracking me down, the least I can do is tell you who it is. | 不告诉你们是谁的话 也过意不去 |
[16:47] | For all the cash you got in your wallets. | 先把钱包里的钱交出来 |
[16:50] | – What?! – What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[16:52] | Yeah, you heard me. My name ain’t Google. | 你们没听错 我的名字不是谷歌 |
[16:54] | Information ain’t free. | 信息不是免费的 |
[16:57] | All right, fine. Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:00] | We will give you the money. | 我们给你钱 |
[17:02] | All right, Walter. | 好 沃尔特 |
[17:04] | Tell them that the killer was the chef. | 告诉他们凶手就是厨师 |
[17:07] | when the only man you were thinking about was me. | 让你满脑子想的都是我 |
[17:08] | Oh, no, no, no. He means the pool boy. | 不 不 不 他是说那个救生员 |
[17:10] | It was the bastard son, right? | 是那个私生子 对吧 |
[17:12] | You’re all wrong. | 你们都错了 |
[17:14] | The murderer… | 凶手 |
[17:17] | is the butler. | 是管家 |
[17:19] | – Who? – The butler? | -谁 -管家 |
[17:21] | Well, there’s no butler in the book. | 书上没有管家啊 |
[17:23] | Oh, well, sure, there is. In the very first chapter, | 当然有 在第一章 |
[17:25] | he opens the door for the detective. | 他为侦探开的门 |
[17:26] | But that’s the only time he appears in the entire book. | 但是整本书他就出现过这一次 |
[17:28] | – He doesn’t even speak! – Exactly. | -他都没说过话 -没错 |
[17:32] | That’s why he’s the very last person you’d ever suspect. | 所以他才是你们最不怀疑的人 |
[17:34] | Pretty good, right? | 不错吧 |
[17:36] | No, it’s not pretty good! | 不 大错特错 |
[17:38] | It’s a “screw you” to the reader! | 对读者来说太操蛋了 |
[17:40] | Why can’t it be both? | 那我才开心嘛 |
[17:42] | Oh, this is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[17:44] | Yeah, any one of us could’ve written a better ending than that. | 是啊 我们谁都能写出比这更好的结局 |
[17:45] | Yeah, any one of us could’ve written a better ending than that. | 是啊 我们谁都能写出比这更好的结局 |
[17:47] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[17:48] | But would anybody pay you 200 bucks to hear it? | 但是有人愿意付你200美元听吗 |
[17:52] | I didn’t think so. The end. | 应该没有 结局 |
[17:59] | I can’t believe we drove all this way for that. | 我们开这么远就听到了这个结局 |
[18:01] | And we got to drive all the way back. | 我们还得开车回去呢 |
[18:03] | But you know what we can do on our way home? | 但是你们知道我们在回家的路上能做什么吗 |
[18:06] | We can write our own ending to the book. | 我们可以为这本书写下自己的结局 |
[18:07] | I was gonna say play “I spy,” | 我本来想说玩《视觉大发现》的 |
[18:11] | but that is a way better idea. | 但这个主意太棒了 |
[18:15] | What is going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[18:17] | And why are you acting so crazy? | 你为什么这么离谱 |
[18:19] | No, no, what’s crazy is my wife rushing out every night | 不 不 离谱的是我老婆每晚都赶着出去 |
[18:22] | to look at a naked guy | 看一个裸体男人 |
[18:23] | when she’s got a perfectly good one sitting at home watching TV. | 她老公明明那么完美 而且就坐在家里看电视 |
[18:25] | when she’s got a perfectly good one sitting at home watching TV. | 她老公明明那么完美 而且就坐在家里看电视 |
[18:27] | You are ridiculous. | 你太扯了 |
[18:29] | What do you think I’m gonna do, | 你觉得我会干什么 |
[18:30] | run off with some model half my age? | 和一个比我小一半的模特私奔吗 |
[18:32] | What do you think I am, a man? | 你以为我是什么人 男人吗 |
[18:36] | Of course not. I don’t think you’re gonna run off with him. | 当然不是 我知道你不会和他私奔 |
[18:39] | I just liked it better | 我只是想 |
[18:40] | when the only man you were thinking about was me. | 让你满脑子想的都是我 |
[18:43] | Are you kidding me? It’s great. | 开玩笑 写得太棒了 |
[18:45] | Baby, you are the only man I think about. | 宝贝 你满脑子只想着你 |
[18:48] | You know the first thing that popped in my head | 你知道那家伙脱下长袍的那一刻 |
[18:50] | the minute that guy dropped his robe? | 我脑子里冒出来的第一件事吗 |
[18:52] | Yeah, I got a good guess. | 我有答案了 |
[18:56] | It wasn’t that. | 不是那个 |
[18:58] | It was that I wish you were there with me. | 我希望你能在我身边 |
[19:00] | It wasn’t that. | 不是那个 |
[19:02] | Yeah. Then I would’ve seen the look on your face | 是的 这样我就能看到你的表情 |
[19:04] | and you would’ve seen the look on mine, | 你能看到我的表情 |
[19:06] | and we would’ve laughed our asses off together. | 然后我们一笑了之 |
[19:09] | I mean, ’cause you know when that guy took off his robe, | 因为你知道当那家伙脱下长袍的时候 |
[19:12] | I would’ve said something really, really hilarious. | 我会说一些非常非常搞笑的话 |
[19:14] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that’s right. | 是的 是的 没错 |
[19:16] | And then I would’ve laughed too loud | 然后我就会笑得太大声 |
[19:18] | – and fell out on the floor. – I mean, who could blame you? | -摔到地上 -这也不能怪你啊 |
[19:20] | It’s my biggest flaw. I’m just too damn funny. | 这是我最大的缺点 我太他妈有趣了 |
[19:24] | You see, babe? | 瞧 宝贝 |
[19:26] | This is what I’m talking about. | 这就是我说的 |
[19:27] | When I said I wanted to go out and do fun stuff together, | 当我说我想和你一起出去找乐子的时候 |
[19:30] | it wasn’t about the stuff. | 玩什么不是重点 |
[19:32] | The fun part was doing it with you. | 只要和你在一起就很有趣 |
[19:37] | I’m sorry, babe. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[19:39] | I should’ve come with you. | 我应该和你一起来的 |
[19:41] | The next time you want to do something together, | 下次你想和我一起做什么的时候 |
[19:43] | I promise, I will. | 我一定答应你 |
[19:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:51] | So, what do you say? You ready to get out of here? | 怎么说 你准备好离开这里了吗 |
[19:53] | Yeah, but we’re leaving the class without a model. | 嗯 但我们要是走了 就没有模特了 |
[19:56] | Don’t worry, I got it. | 别担心 我来搞定 |
[19:58] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -嗯 |
[20:00] | Hey, Ernie. | 厄尼 |
[20:01] | You want to make 40 bucks and get a free oil change? | 你想赚40美元 外加免费换机油吗 |
[20:12] | Oh, damn. | 我靠 |
[20:13] | Crazy, huh? | 很扯吧 |
[20:14] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yes. | -不是 -是的 |
[20:16] | Get out of town. | 不是吧[出城] |
[20:18] | We actually had to. | 我们真的得出城 |
[20:23] | Okay, so, what do you think? | 那你觉得呢 |
[20:24] | – I thought it was great. – Yes. | -我觉得很棒 -太棒了 |
[20:27] | – Up until the ending. – What? | -直到结尾 -什么 |
[20:28] | What? | 什么 |
[20:30] | I mean, the personal chef, the pool boy and the bastard son | 私人厨师 救生员和私生子 |
[20:34] | all committed the murders together? | 他们一起谋杀的 |
[20:36] | What idiot would come up with that? | 哪个白痴会写出这种东西 |
[20:41] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[20:42] | Are you… Are you kidding? It was great. | 你在开玩笑吗 这多棒啊 |
[20:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, the ending pulled the whole story together. | 对啊 对啊 结局把整个故事串起来了 |
[20:47] | Yeah, it’s way better than what Walter had. | 是啊 比沃尔特的结局强多了 |
[20:49] | Well, the ending’s all wrong. | 结局全毁了 |
[20:51] | The killer was obviously the shady-ass butler. | 凶手显然是阴险的管家 |
[20:55] | I knew that the minute he opened the door. | 他一开门我就知道了 |