时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, hey, what up, shop? | 理发店的大家好啊 |
[00:06] | Hey, shoppedy-shop, can I get a “what-what?” | 理了个发店 来点欢呼好吗 |
[00:16] | Sorry, Dave. | 抱歉 戴夫 |
[00:17] | Looks like the shoppedy-shop gave you a “nopedy-nope.” | 看来”理了个发店”只能告诉你”没了个门” |
[00:20] | Hey, Que, why does Bobby have a pink chair at his station? | 昆 鲍比的工位为什么有把粉椅子 |
[00:25] | Oh, that’s not Bobby’s station anymore. | 那不是鲍比的工位了 |
[00:27] | He had to skip town. | 他跑路了 |
[00:28] | Yeah, he sneezed and accidentally | 他打了个喷嚏 |
[00:30] | shaved off one of Big Mike’s eyebrows. | 不小心刮掉了大迈克的一条眉毛 |
[00:32] | Man, he didn’t even wait for a “Bless you.” | 他没等人反应过来 |
[00:35] | Just dropped the clippers and ran. | 扔下剪刀 撒腿就跑 |
[00:38] | Anyway, now that he’s gone, | 反正他也走了 |
[00:40] | I rented out his station | 我就把他的位子 |
[00:42] | to a couple of women who’s gonna do nails. | 租给了两个做美甲的女人 |
[00:44] | All right. | 不错嘛 |
[00:46] | It’ll be nice to get some female energy up in here. | 给这个店来点女性化元素也挺好 |
[00:49] | Now Dave doesn’t have to feel so alone. | 这样戴夫就不会那么孤独了 |
[00:52] | Pink Ladies in the house! | 粉红女士驾到 |
[00:54] | Hey, shoppedy-shop, can I get a “what-what?” | 理了个发店 来点欢呼好吗 |
[00:56] | What are they doing here? | 她们来干什么 |
[00:58] | Oh, no. It’s the Pink Ladies. | 坏了 是粉红女士 |
[01:01] | What are they doing here? | 她们来干什么 |
[01:03] | And why did they get a “what-what” and I didn’t? | 为什么她们能得到欢呼 而我不行 |
[01:05] | Do y’all know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[01:07] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[01:10] | These two buzzards been circling me since high school. | 这两只秃鹰从高中起就绕着我转 |
[01:13] | Hey, Regina, isn’t that Calvin Butler? | 雷吉娜 那不是卡尔文·巴特勒吗 |
[01:16] | Couldn’t be. That guy’s older, uglier, | 不可能 他比巴特勒更老更丑 |
[01:18] | and has way more hair coming out of his nose. | 鼻毛也多到不像样 |
[01:22] | No, that’s him, all right. | 不对 就是他 |
[01:23] | You can tell because he’s standing next | 因为他旁边站着 |
[01:25] | to his emotional support dork. | 提供情感支持的呆子 |
[01:28] | – What’s up? – What’s up? | -怎么回事 -怎么回事 |
[01:30] | – No, what’s up? – No, what’s up with you? | -你怎么回事 -不 你怎么回事 |
[01:32] | Yeah, looks like I ain’t the only one | 看来不只我 |
[01:34] | that got hair coming out their nose. | 鼻子里长毛 |
[01:37] | Regina, hand me that nail file. | 雷吉娜 把指甲锉给我 |
[01:39] | I’m about to shank this fool. | 我要捅了这个蠢货 |
[01:40] | Oh, uh, C-Calvin, let’s get out of here. | 卡尔文 我们走吧 |
[01:43] | No, Dave. The shop is my spot. | 不 戴夫 这家店是我的地盘 |
[01:45] | If anybody’s leaving, it’s them. | 要走也是她们走 |
[01:47] | Oh, no, we’re not. See, Que already cashed our check, | 我们不走 昆已经把支票兑现了 |
[01:49] | so we’re here to stay. | 所以我们留定了 |
[01:51] | That’s right, unlike your hairline. | 没错 不像你的发际线 |
[01:56] | What you laughing at, Trey? | 你笑什么 特雷 |
[01:58] | You and your bald head wish you had my hairline! | 你那大光头巴不得有我这样的发际线呢 |
[02:12] | I cannot believe the Pink Ladies are working at the barbershop. | 不敢相信粉红女士在理发店工作 |
[02:14] | I cannot believe the Pink Ladies are working at the barbershop. | 不敢相信粉红女士在理发店工作 |
[02:17] | I know. What are we gonna do? | 是啊 我们该怎么办 |
[02:18] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[02:20] | but as long as they’re at the shop, | 但只要她们在店里 |
[02:21] | I’m not getting my hair cut there. | 我就不去他家剪头发 |
[02:23] | Besides… | 再说了 |
[02:25] | Me always wanting to know | 我一直都想知道 |
[02:26] | what I’d look like with them rude boy dreadlocks, you know. | 我留那种狂野脏辫会是什么样 |
[02:28] | What up, Calvin? | 卡尔文 你好啊 |
[02:30] | you can’t let them drive you out of your own barbershop. | 不能任她们把你从自己的店里赶出去 |
[02:33] | And trust me, as someone who’s had dreads, | 相信我 作为留过脏辫的人 |
[02:35] | they’re not worth the effort. | 不值得费那么大劲 |
[02:39] | You know, if they were dudes, I’d kick their asses. | 如果她们是男的 我肯定把她们揍趴下 |
[02:43] | But according to their driver’s licenses, | 但根据驾照上的信息 |
[02:45] | they’re technically females. | 严格来讲她们是女的 |
[02:48] | Well, look, if you can’t do that, | 如果你不能动手 |
[02:50] | there’s really only one other solution. | 就只有一个办法了 |
[02:51] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[02:53] | Why don’t you take the high road? | 为什么不用更高尚的手段[走高速路] |
[02:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:57] | Like a hit-and-run? | 肇事逃逸吗 |
[03:00] | No. Uh, you-you try to make peace with them. | 不 你想办法和她们和解 |
[03:03] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[03:05] | I’m not making peace with those two wig-wearing warthogs. | 我才不要和那两个戴假发的疣猪和解 |
[03:11] | Look, Calvin, you said it yourself– | 卡尔文 你自己说的 |
[03:13] | they’re driving you crazy. | 她们要把你逼疯了 |
[03:15] | And clearly, they’re not going anywhere. | 很明显 她们不会离开了 |
[03:18] | But if you go in and extend an olive branch, | 如果你主动伸出橄榄枝 |
[03:20] | I promise they’ll follow your lead. | 我保证 她们会接受的 |
[03:23] | What makes you so sure? | 你为什么能肯定 |
[03:24] | Well, because mediating conflicts is what I do for a living. | 因为我的职业就是调解冲突 |
[03:26] | Well, because mediating conflicts is what I do for a living. | 因为我的职业就是调解冲突 |
[03:28] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[03:30] | Come on, trust me, Calvin. | 拜托 相信我 卡尔文 |
[03:32] | If you go in there and offer a truce, | 如果你主动要求停战 |
[03:34] | Everything will be just fine, mon. | 就能解决一切争端 |
[03:39] | In one sentence, you just ruined dreads and Jamaica for me. | 你用一句话就毁掉了脏辫和牙买加的形象 |
[03:42] | In one sentence, you just ruined dreads and Jamaica for me. | 你用一句话就毁掉了脏辫和牙买加的形象 |
[03:47] | You know, I am so excited that you and Dave | 你和戴夫想要第二个孩子 |
[03:50] | are trying to have another baby. | 我好开心 |
[03:52] | I know. We haven’t had this much sex | 是啊 自从他剃掉脏辫以后 |
[03:55] | since he shaved off those stupid dreads. | 我们从没有做过这么多爱 |
[03:59] | Well, at least someone’s making babies around here. | 至少这里有人在努力造人 |
[04:01] | By the time Malcolm and Marty give me grandkids, | 等马尔科姆和马蒂给我抱来孙子 |
[04:03] | they’ll be changing my diaper, too. | 他们也要帮我换尿布了 |
[04:07] | Well, is either one of them seeing anyone these days? | 他们最近有交往对象吗 |
[04:10] | Well, they’re on all those dating apps, | 他们用了好几个约会软件 |
[04:13] | but neither one’s had a girlfriend in a while. | 但是都有一段时间没对象了 |
[04:15] | I guess Malcolm’s been working more hours, and Marty’s been… | 我猜马尔科姆工作越来越忙 马蒂 |
[04:18] | well, Marty. | 还是马蒂 |
[04:21] | Oh. Well, maybe the problem is their profiles aren’t capturing | 也许是因为他们的自我介绍没有体现 |
[04:24] | Oh. Well, maybe the problem is their profiles aren’t capturing | 也许是因为他们的自我介绍没有体现 |
[04:26] | how amazing they are in real life. | 真实生活中的优点 |
[04:28] | I never thought of that. | 我还没想过这个 |
[04:30] | You know, maybe we should go online and look. | 也许我们应该上网看看 |
[04:33] | We can’t. You can only search those apps | 不行 只有自己建立档案 |
[04:35] | if you have your own profile. | 才能在这种软件上找人 |
[04:36] | Well, can’t we just make a fake one? | 那我们就伪造一个 |
[04:38] | I guess, as long as you don’t think it’s wrong. | 也许可以 只要你觉得没问题 |
[04:42] | Oh, it’s wrong, but not as wrong as me laying | 有问题 但我和孙子 |
[04:44] | on a changing table next to my grandbabies. | 一起躺在尿布台上问题更大 |
[04:49] | Aha. Look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[04:51] | You lose something, Calvin? | 你丢东西了吗 卡尔文 |
[04:52] | ‘Cause if you’re looking for your dignity, | 如果你想找回自己的尊严 |
[04:54] | Que already swept the floor. | 昆已经扫过地了 |
[04:58] | Look, I didn’t come to fight. | 我不是来吵架的 |
[05:00] | I came to end this stupid rivalry. | 我是来结束这场愚蠢的较劲 |
[05:04] | Look, LaTonya, did Calvin Butler just say | 拉托妮娅 卡尔文·巴特勒刚才是说 |
[05:06] | he wanted to make peace with us? | 想跟我们和解吗 |
[05:08] | I think he did. | 好像是的 |
[05:09] | Regina, check the cap on that nail polish remover. | 雷吉娜 检查一下指甲油去除剂的盖子 |
[05:12] | Those fumes got us trippin’. | 这玩意挥发以后会产生幻觉 |
[05:15] | Y’all ain’t trippin’. All right. | 你们没有产生幻觉 |
[05:16] | Look, I just figured if we’re gonna be in this shop together, | 我只是觉得既然我们都在这家店 |
[05:18] | Look, I just figured if we’re gonna be in this shop together, | 我只是觉得既然我们都在这家店 |
[05:20] | it’s time that maybe we took the high road with each other. | 是时候都大度一点了 |
[05:24] | I don’t think he’s playing. | 他好像没开玩笑 |
[05:26] | He don’t have that usual stanky-ass look on his face. | 他脸上没有那种臭屁的表情 |
[05:29] | I got to keep the hands relatable, you know? | 我的双手得随时活动的 |
[05:31] | I mean, it’s still a little stanky, | 虽然还是有点臭 |
[05:33] | but the ass part just gone. | 但屁的那部分已经不见了 |
[05:37] | All right, I’m serious, guys. | 我是认真的 伙计们 |
[05:39] | And as a show of good faith, | 为了表示诚意 |
[05:40] | I want to give you free tune-ups at my shop. | 我可以在我的店给你们免费调整 |
[05:43] | For your cars, not your faces. | 调整你们的车 不是你们的脸 |
[05:47] | I’m sorry. It was right there. | 对不起 梗都到嘴边了 |
[05:49] | You know what I’m saying? Like, pop. | 你们知道我的意思吧 不吐不快啊 |
[05:51] | You know? | 你们懂的 |
[05:52] | That’s pretty big of you, Calvin. | 你还挺大度的 卡尔文 |
[05:54] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[05:55] | Okay. Me, too. | 好吧 我也同意 |
[05:58] | And in light of our newfound peace, | 鉴于我们新发现的和平 |
[06:01] | we should do something for you. | 我们应该为你做点什么 |
[06:02] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[06:03] | How about… | 要不 |
[06:05] | we give you a manicure on the house? | 我们免费给你修指甲 |
[06:07] | Nah, I don’t need all that. | 不 我不需要 |
[06:09] | I’m pretty enough. | 我已经够漂亮了 |
[06:11] | I got to keep the hands relatable, you know? | 我的双手得随时活动的 |
[06:18] | Come on, Calvin. | 拜托 卡尔文 |
[06:19] | Look how rough they are from working in that shop all day. | 你整天在店里干活 双手这么粗糙 |
[06:22] | And now, wouldn’t it be nice for your wife | 如果你回家的时候手又软又滑 |
[06:24] | if you came home with soft, smooth hands, | 而不是像棒球手套一样 |
[06:28] | instead of these dry-ass catcher’s mitts? | 你老婆肯定很开心 对吧 |
[06:31] | Yeah. Yeah, you ain’t lying about that. | 是的 你说得有道理 |
[06:35] | I mean, the last time I gave Tina a back rub, | 上次我给缇娜擦背的时候 |
[06:37] | she did say it felt like I was scraping her | 她说我好像在用 |
[06:39] | with two burnt pieces of toast. | 两片烤面包片刮她 |
[06:41] | – Yeah, exactly. – Come on. | -没错 -来吧 |
[06:43] | Well, you come over here and sit down and relax… | 坐下来放松一下 |
[06:45] | All right. …while we take care of you. | 剩下的就交给我们吧 |
[06:47] | Okay. All right now. | 那好吧 |
[06:49] | Remember, this is for Tina, all right? | 记住 这是为了缇娜的 好吗 |
[06:53] | Ooh, that feels nice. That’s nice. | 感觉真好 好舒服 |
[06:55] | Ooh, that feels nice. That’s nice. | 感觉真好 好舒服 |
[06:56] | Now, uh, don’t be afraid to get up on the neck. | 脖子上也可以来一下 |
[06:59] | Again, for Tina. | 再次声明 这是为了缇娜 |
[07:04] | So, how’s our fake account coming along? | 我们的假账号怎么样了 |
[07:07] | Great. Our name is Stacey, | 非常顺利 我们叫史黛西 |
[07:10] | and I just found the perfect picture for our profile. | 我刚为咱们的个人资料找到了一张完美的照片 |
[07:15] | I don’t mean to objectify us, but damn, we are stacked. | 我不想物化咱们 但是这身材也太火辣了 |
[07:21] | Okay, so, uh, now we can look up Malcolm and Marty | 好吧 现在我们可以去找马尔科姆和马蒂 |
[07:24] | and see what’s going on? | 看看发生了什么 |
[07:25] | Yeah, I’ll just set the age range to 26 to 32. | 是的 我把年龄范围设为26到32岁 |
[07:28] | Yeah, I’ll just set the age range to 26 to 32. | 是的 我把年龄范围设为26到32岁 |
[07:31] | And say we’re looking for someone within a mile radius. | 然后在方圆一英里范围内找人 |
[07:34] | Good idea. With those boobs, I don’t think | 好主意 这么大的胸 |
[07:37] | Stacey can walk very far without tipping over. | 史黛西再走远点就要摔了 |
[07:42] | Oh, here’s Marty. | 这是马蒂 |
[07:44] | Let’s see. | 让我们看看 |
[07:46] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[07:48] | Why would he pick this photo? | 他为什么要选这张照片 |
[07:50] | He’s wearing a Star Trek uniform! | 他穿着星际迷航制服 |
[07:56] | Yeah, he is boldly going where no woman will ever go. | 他胆子好大 居然敢穿女人都不敢穿的衣服 |
[08:00] | And he’s got a quote from The Hobbit. | 他还引用了《霍比特人》的台词 |
[08:02] | What’s it say? | 上面说什么 |
[08:03] | I don’t know. It’s in some made-up language. | 我不知道 某种虚构的语言 |
[08:05] | But I’m pretty sure it translates | 但我敢肯定 |
[08:07] | into “I ain’t getting no grandbabies.” | 这句话的意思是”我抱不上孙子/孙女了” |
[08:12] | Now, hold on. Hold on. This picture’s cute. | 等一下 等等 这张照片很可爱 |
[08:15] | Let me see. Oh, yeah. | 我看看 是啊 |
[08:17] | – This one’s much better. – Yeah. | -这张好多了 -是啊 |
[08:19] | – I’m gonna like it. – No, no, no! Tina, don’t do that. | -我点个赞 -不不 缇娜 别点 |
[08:23] | What? I just pressed the heart | 怎么了 我点个小心心 |
[08:25] | so he knows that someone thinks it’s cute. | 这样他就知道有人觉得这张照片很可爱了 |
[08:27] | Yeah, but now he’s gonna get a notification | 嗯 但他会收到通知 |
[08:28] | that “Stacey” is interested in him. | “史黛西”对他很感兴趣 |
[08:30] | Okay, I’ll just undo it before he notices. | 那我趁他发现前撤销就好了 |
[08:33] | I mean, it’s not like Marty’s sitting by the phone, | 马蒂又不会整天看手机 |
[08:35] | waiting for somebody… | 等待某人 |
[08:39] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[08:40] | My little baby just said “Sup?” | 我的小宝贝刚说了声”雷猴啊” |
[08:46] | Calvin? Calvin! | 卡尔文 卡尔文 |
[08:49] | Tina, let me rest, baby. | 缇娜 让我休息一下 宝贝 |
[08:51] | I’m not a machine. | 我不是机器 |
[08:54] | No, Calvin, it’s us. | 不 卡尔文 是我们 |
[08:58] | We’re done. | 结束了 |
[09:02] | I was out cold. | 我都睡着了 |
[09:04] | I had no idea a manicure could be so relaxing. | 我都不知道修指甲能这么放松 |
[09:08] | You know what? Not only are y’all getting tune-ups, | 你们知道吗 我不光帮你们调整车况 |
[09:11] | you’re getting free air fresheners for life. | 还送你们终生免费的空气清新剂 |
[09:16] | Well, we’re so glad you enjoyed it. | 你喜欢我们就开心了 |
[09:18] | Yeah, me, too. Thanks a lot, ladies. | 我也是 非常感谢 女士们 |
[09:24] | What the hell did y’all do to me?! | 你们到底对我做了什么 |
[09:26] | You turned me into RuPaul Scissorhands! | 你把我变成了一双剪刀手 |
[09:29] | You’re damn right, we did! | 你说得对 |
[09:31] | Now your ugly face won’t be the first thing people notice. | 现在人们第一眼看到的就不是你的丑脸了 |
[09:33] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[09:36] | – Delete that. – No way. I’m gonna blow that up | -删掉 -不可能 我要把它洗出来放大 |
[09:38] | and use it to scare crows off my lawn. | 吓跑我草坪上的乌鸦 |
[09:41] | You know what? I knew I should have never trusted y’all. | 我就知道我不该相信你们 |
[09:44] | I don’t know who y’all think y’all playing with, | 你们好像不知道捉弄我的下场 |
[09:47] | but payback is coming, and you can believe that. | 但是你们记好了 我迟早找回场子 |
[09:51] | That’s on everything. That’s… | 找你们算总账 |
[09:57] | One of y’all get over here and open this door. | 你们过来帮我开下门 |
[10:09] | Ooh, good. You’re back. | 很好 你回来了 |
[10:10] | How’d it go with the Pink Ladies? | 粉红女郎怎么样了 |
[10:12] | I’ll give you ten guesses. | 我给你十个猜测 |
[10:16] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[10:18] | Why would you let them do that to you? | 你为什么让她们那样对你 |
[10:21] | I didn’t let them. They… | 我没有让她们 她们 |
[10:23] | Well, hang on, hang on. Don’t tell me. | 等等 等等 别告诉我 |
[10:24] | I’ve got nine more guesses. | 我还有九个猜测 |
[10:27] | Look, they tricked me into thinking that we made up | 她们骗了我 让我以为我们和好了 |
[10:30] | and then put me to sleep with a massage. | 然后按摩让我入睡 |
[10:32] | When I woke up, I looked like one of the Real Housewives. | 当我醒来时 我看起来像《家庭主妇》的角色 |
[10:39] | I can’t believe they would do that to you. | 她们居然这么对你 |
[10:41] | Well, th-this is what I get for listening to you. | 这就是我听你讲话的结果 |
[10:44] | “Take the high road, be the bigger man, | 高尚一点 大度一点 |
[10:47] | don’t hit them with a car.” | 别用车撞他们 |
[10:50] | Well, we cannot let them get away with this. | 我们不能让她们占了便宜 |
[10:53] | We’ve got to come up with a plan to get them back. | 我们得想个办法找回场子 |
[10:55] | Y-You damn right, we do. | 你说得对 |
[10:57] | Now come on, man. Help me get these stupid nails off. | 伙计 先帮我把这些愚蠢的指甲弄下来 |
[10:59] | Yeah, you got it. Uh, but first, | 没问题 但首先 |
[11:01] | I have this itchy spot right in the middle of my back. | 我后背中间有个地方很痒 |
[11:03] | It’s right there. If you could just… | 就在那里 如果你能 |
[11:05] | If you could help me out. Here. | 如果你能帮我的话 这里 |
[11:14] | I came over to find out how Stacey ended it with Marty. | 我过来看看史黛西是怎么和马蒂道别的 |
[11:17] | Oh, well, that’s the funny thing. | 说来有趣 |
[11:21] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[11:26] | You’re still messaging him? | 你还在给他发信息 |
[11:28] | – Why? – Because he keeps messaging me. | -为什么 -因为他一直给我发信息 |
[11:31] | We spent all morning talking about Harry Potter | 我们整个上午都在谈论《哈利波特》 |
[11:33] | and how I’m something called a Ravenclaw. | 我还是什么 拉文克劳 |
[11:36] | You’re a Ravenclaw? You are so lucky. | 你是拉文克劳 你真幸运 |
[11:39] | I’m a total Hufflepuff. | 我是彻头彻尾的赫奇帕奇 |
[11:42] | Gemma, what am I supposed to do?! | 杰玛 我该怎么办 |
[11:44] | Well, first off, you should stop answering him. | 首先 你不要再回他来 |
[11:48] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[11:49] | Then he’ll think Stacey rejected him. | 那他会认为史黛西拒绝了他 |
[11:51] | It’d kill his self-confidence. | 这会扼杀他的自信心 |
[11:53] | Come on, give Marty more credit. | 拜托 不要小瞧马蒂 |
[11:56] | I’m sure he messages with girls on this app all the time. | 我敢肯定他总是在这个应用上给女孩留言 |
[11:59] | Plus, he’s only known Stacey for half a day. | 而且他只认识史黛西半天 |
[12:02] | She can’t mean that much to him. | 她对他没那么重要 |
[12:05] | I’m telling you, Malcolm, this Stacey girl is special. | 我告诉你 马尔科姆 这个史黛西女孩很特别 |
[12:10] | Oh, come on, Marty. | 拜托 马蒂 |
[12:11] | You said the same thing last week about the barista at Starbucks, | 上周那个星巴克咖啡师 你也是这么说的 |
[12:13] | You said the same thing last week about the barista at Starbucks, | 上周那个星巴克咖啡师 你也是这么说的 |
[12:15] | and she wrote your name as “Martha” on the cup. | 她还在杯子上把你名字写成”玛沙”了 |
[12:18] | Well, well, this is different. Stacey is… | 好吧 这次不同 史黛西 |
[12:21] | Stacey’s smart. She’s interesting. | 史黛西很聪明 她很有趣 |
[12:23] | She-She’s dope, man. Check her out. | 她很酷的 伙计 看看 |
[12:28] | That’s Mama. | 那是老妈 |
[12:29] | What-what? | 酷毙了 |
[12:30] | No, no. No way. No… Why would you think that? | 不不 不可能 你为什么这么想 |
[12:33] | Think about it, Marty. Either a superhot girl | 想想看 马蒂 要么是超级火辣的女孩 |
[12:36] | wants to talk to you about Harry Potter, | 想和你聊《哈利波特》 |
[12:40] | or it’s Mama snooping around your love life. | 要么是老妈在窥探你的爱情生活 |
[12:42] | Well… I mean, you don’t know that. | 这可说不好 |
[12:44] | Maybe… Maybe… | 也许 也许 |
[12:46] | Maybe as a teenager, | 也许在十几岁的时候 |
[12:48] | Stacey was so embarrassed about her overdeveloped body, | 史黛西对她过于成熟的身体感到很尴尬 |
[12:51] | so-so… so she-she stayed inside, just reading and… | 所以她就呆在屋里看书 |
[12:53] | so-so… so she-she stayed inside, just reading and… | 所以她就呆在屋里看书 |
[12:54] | Aw, damn! | 该死 |
[12:55] | I said “sup” to my mama. | 我对我老妈说了”雷猴啊” |
[13:00] | Okay. Uh, what about this? | 好吧 这个怎么样 |
[13:02] | We call the health inspector | 我们打电话给卫生检查员 |
[13:04] | and get their beauty licenses taken away. | 吊销她们的美容执照 |
[13:06] | Nah, we can’t do that to Que. | 不 我们不能那样对昆 |
[13:09] | Legally, he’s only licensed to groom dogs. | 从法律上讲 他只能给狗美容 |
[13:14] | Well, we got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[13:17] | I mean, we can’t just let those girls | 那两个贱女孩这么整你 |
[13:19] | get away with being so mean to you. | 不能就这么算了 |
[13:21] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:23] | That’s it. | 有了 |
[13:25] | – Mean Girls. – What? | -贱女孩 -什么 |
[13:27] | In the movie Mean Girls, | 在电影《贱女孩》里 |
[13:28] | Lindsay Lohan takes down the bullies in her school | 林赛·罗汉在学校让恶霸内斗 |
[13:31] | by turning them against each other. | 从而打败了他们 |
[13:32] | That’s what we need to do to the Pink Ladies. | 我们也可以这么对付粉红女郎 |
[13:34] | Yeah, o-on second thought, | 嗯 我又想了想 |
[13:36] | let’s round up some stray dogs and call the health inspector. | 我们可以把流浪狗召集起来 打电话给卫生检查员 |
[13:39] | Calvin, I’m serious. | 卡尔文 我是认真的 |
[13:41] | All we have to do is dig up some dirt about one of them | 我们只要挖出其中一个人的丑事 |
[13:43] | that the other doesn’t know about | 但是另一个却不知道 |
[13:45] | and expose it for the world to see. | 然后曝光出来 |
[13:47] | Oh, my God. I could’ve been the queen of the mean girls! | 天哪 我都可以成为贱女孩的女王了 |
[13:52] | You know, I think I got something. | 我好像有思路了 |
[13:55] | I’m not exactly proud of it, but… | 我并不为此骄傲 但是 |
[13:57] | Okay, well, what is it? | 好吧 是什么 |
[13:58] | Back in high school, | 高中时 |
[14:00] | LaTonya had a huge crush on me because, well, | 拉托妮娅非常喜欢我 因为 |
[14:05] | – obviously, you know… – Well, yeah. Come on. Yeah. | -显然 你懂的 -嗯 能看得出来 |
[14:07] | But one weekend, when she was out of town, | 但是有一个周末 当她出城的时候 |
[14:10] | Regina swooped in and asked me on a date. | 雷吉娜突然来约我 |
[14:12] | Regina swooped in and asked me on a date. | 雷吉娜突然来约我 |
[14:14] | No. | 不是吧 |
[14:16] | Regina tried to sneak and freak? | 雷吉娜和你偷情 |
[14:19] | You damn right she did. | 说得太对了 |
[14:21] | And she begged me not to tell LaTonya. | 她求我不要告诉拉托妮娅 |
[14:24] | Now, you think that’s the kind of dirt | 你觉得这种丑事 |
[14:26] | that’ll cause them to turn against each other? | 能让她们内斗吗 |
[14:28] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[14:29] | Is Mean Girls better than Never Been Kissed? | 《贱女孩》比《一吻定江山》好看吗 |
[14:35] | The answer is yes, by a long shot. | 答案是极其肯定的 |
[14:41] | Mama, you and I need to talk about something right now. | 妈 我们现在需要谈谈 |
[14:44] | Okay, Marty, I can explain. | 好吧 马蒂 我可以解释 |
[14:46] | – I never meant to… – I am in love! | -我没想到 -我恋爱了 |
[14:50] | – What? – That’s right. | -什么 -没错 |
[14:52] | Her name is Stacey, we met online, | 她叫史黛西 我们在网上认识的 |
[14:53] | and I swear, Mama, I think she’s my soul mate. | 我发誓 妈妈 我觉得她是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[14:56] | How could you say that? You’ve only known her one day. | 你怎么能这么说 你只认识她一天 |
[14:59] | Or more than that. I don’t know. How would I know that? | 或许不止 我不知道 我怎么会知道 |
[15:02] | No, I know. I know it seems fast, but I… | 不 我知道 我知道进展很快 但我 |
[15:04] | I’ve never felt so connected to anyone before, | 我从来没有和任何人有过如此紧密的联系 |
[15:06] | which is why I want you to be the first to know. | 所以我想让你第一个知道 |
[15:08] | I’m gonna propose. | 我要求婚 |
[15:10] | Propose? Marty, that is insane. | 求婚 马蒂 这太疯狂了 |
[15:12] | Ah, yeah. Well, so was selling my car to buy a diamond ring, | 是的 我卖车为了买钻戒也很疯狂 |
[15:15] | but love makes you do crazy things. | 但是爱情会让人做疯狂的事 |
[15:16] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[15:18] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Okay. | 天哪 天哪 好吧 |
[15:20] | – Marty, I’ve got something to tell you. – What? | -马蒂 我有事要告诉你 -什么 |
[15:23] | I’m Stacey. | 我就是史黛西 |
[15:25] | – What?! You’re Stacey? – Yes. | -什么 你是史黛西 -是的 |
[15:27] | I bought a ring for you?! | 我给你买了个戒指 |
[15:28] | – Yes. – And I have been messing with you | -是的 -从我进门的那一刻起 |
[15:30] | since the moment I walked through the door? | 我就一直在和你闹着玩吗 |
[15:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:32] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[15:34] | That’s right, unlike your hairline. | 没错 不像你的发际线 |
[15:36] | I know all about it. And I take it back. | 我都知道了 我要收回那句话 |
[15:37] | You’re no Ravenclaw. | 你不是拉文克劳 |
[15:39] | You’re a Slytherin through and through! | 你是彻头彻尾的斯莱特林 |
[15:42] | I am sorry, baby. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[15:44] | I-I just wanted to see your profile | 我只是想看看你的个人资料 |
[15:46] | so I could figure out why you weren’t dating more. | 好让我知道你为什么不去找女朋友 |
[15:49] | And before I knew it, you were dating me. | 结果我还没反应过来 你就跟我交往了 |
[15:51] | I can’t believe you would do this to me. | 你居然这样对我 |
[15:54] | It’s just that Dave and Gemma started talking about | 这不是戴夫和杰玛讨论要二胎嘛 |
[15:56] | having a baby, and all I could think about | 我能想到的就是 |
[15:58] | is how much I wanted grandkids. | 我有多想要孙子/孙女 |
[16:00] | Yeah, but that’s never gonna happen | 嗯 但你得让我去找一个 |
[16:02] | unless you let me do my thing and meet a girl | 喜欢真实的我的女孩 |
[16:03] | who likes me for who I am. | 不然你怎么抱孙子/孙女 |
[16:05] | Hey, I know, but come on. | 我知道 但是吧 |
[16:07] | Star Trek uniforms and Hobbit quotes? | 星际迷航制服和《霍比特人》台词 |
[16:11] | Mama, that’s who I am. | 妈妈 这就是我 |
[16:12] | And anyone who doesn’t like it doesn’t deserve me. | 不喜欢这些的人都配不上我 |
[16:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:18] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:20] | And from now on, I will stay out of it. | 从现在起 我将置身事外 |
[16:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:24] | – All right. – Okay, baby. | -好吧 -好 宝贝 |
[16:27] | Ooh, sounds like you got another match. | 听起来你又配对了 |
[16:29] | And she’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[16:31] | And she says she’s into sci-fi, | 她说她喜欢科幻小说 |
[16:33] | video games and graphic novels! | 电子游戏和漫画小说 |
[16:36] | Let me see. Oh, yeah. | 我看看 是啊 |
[16:37] | Oh, yeah, that’s Malcolm. | 那是马尔科姆 |
[16:47] | What everybody laughing about? What’s going on? What’s… | 大家笑什么呢 发生什么事了 |
[16:50] | What’s funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[16:56] | No one said they wanted nails like yours, | 大家都不想要你那样的指甲 |
[16:59] | but everyone wants copies of the picture! | 但是每个人都想要照片的拷贝 |
[17:04] | I put mine on a coffee mug. | 我印在咖啡杯上了 |
[17:07] | Oh, yeah? Well, you may want to put it down and grab a broom, | 是吗 你还是把它放下拿个扫帚吧 |
[17:13] | because Calvin is about to spill the beans. | 因为卡尔文要曝光[倒豆子]了 |
[17:15] | That’s right, LaTonya. | 没错 拉托妮娅 |
[17:17] | You remember back in high school, | 你记得高中的时候 |
[17:20] | when everybody knew you had a crush on me? | 当时大家都知道你喜欢我 |
[17:22] | Well, your girl Regina here went behind your back | 你的朋友雷吉娜背着你 |
[17:25] | and asked me out on a date. | 约我出去 |
[17:27] | What-what? | 酷毙了 |
[17:29] | Regina, why’d you do that to me? | 雷吉娜 你为什么要这么对我 |
[17:32] | Okay, listen, girl, don’t hate me, LaTonya. I can explain. | 听着 妹子 别恨我 拉托妮娅 我可以解释 |
[17:33] | Okay, Marty, I can explain. | 好吧 马蒂 我可以解释 |
[17:35] | Girl, wait, I already did. | 等等 我已经解释过了 |
[17:36] | 30 years ago. | 30年前 |
[17:38] | Wait-wait a minute, you-you knew? | 等等 你早就知道了 |
[17:40] | Oh, that you took Regina roller-skating | 你带雷吉娜去溜冰 |
[17:42] | and spent the whole night falling on your ass? | 结果整晚都在摔跤那次吗 |
[17:46] | You looked like a baby giraffe walking around in high heels. | 你看起来像一只穿着高跟鞋的小长颈鹿 |
[17:48] | Oh, yeah. | 还真是 |
[17:54] | Okay, everybody be quiet! I got something to say. | 好了 大家安静 我有话要说 |
[17:57] | You two been making fun of me for way too long. | 你们俩取笑我太久了 |
[18:01] | And I pretended that it didn’t bother me, | 我一直假装不介意 |
[18:03] | but the truth is your words hurt. | 但其实你们的话很伤人 |
[18:06] | Probably not as much as falling on your butt did. | 那也没有你摔的屁股墩疼吧 |
[18:10] | Let the man finish! | 让他说完 |
[18:17] | I mean, do you guys know how hard it was for me | 你们知道我来这里 |
[18:20] | to come in here and try to make peace with you? | 和你们讲和有多难吗 |
[18:24] | After all the mean things that you said about me. | 尤其是在你们说了我那么多坏话以后 |
[18:28] | I extended an olive branch, | 我伸出橄榄枝 |
[18:30] | and all you did was try to make me look small. | 而你们所做的只是让我看起来很小气 |
[18:33] | When the truth is | 但真相是 |
[18:35] | you’re the ones who are small. | 小气的是你们 |
[18:37] | ‘Cause bullying and name-calling, | 因为欺凌和骂人 |
[18:39] | that’s just tearing people down, | 只会让人堕落 |
[18:43] | when what we should be doing is lifting each other up. | 而我们应该互相提升 |
[18:45] | But maybe that’s just me. | 但也许这只是我的看法 |
[18:48] | Nah, I feel you, Calvin. | 不 我懂你 卡尔文 |
[18:49] | My father used to make fun of me because of my dream. | 我父亲曾经因为我的梦想取笑我 |
[18:51] | My father used to make fun of me because of my dream. | 我父亲曾经因为我的梦想取笑我 |
[18:52] | Because of him, I gave up ballet. | 因为他 我放弃了芭蕾 |
[18:57] | The kids at school used to make fun of my Nikes. | 学校的孩子们过去经常取笑我的耐克鞋 |
[19:00] | Talking about the logo was upside down. | 老说我的标志颠倒了 |
[19:02] | They used to call me “Off-Brand.” | 他们过去常叫我”杂牌” |
[19:04] | See that, Calvin? | 看到了吗 卡尔文 |
[19:07] | It looks like you’re not the only one who… | 看起来你不是唯一一个 |
[19:08] | I still sleep with a blankie. | 我睡觉时还会用襁褓 |
[19:11] | What are y’all looking at? | 你们看什么 |
[19:13] | Trey want to wear a tutu. | 特雷还想穿芭蕾裙呢 |
[19:14] | And that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:17] | Because we all have vulnerabilities. | 因为我们都有弱点 |
[19:20] | But it’s not cool for y’all to make fun of ’em. | 但你们用来取笑并不光彩 |
[19:23] | What the hell is wrong with y’all?! | 你们怎么回事 |
[19:25] | Is this a barbershop or an ice cream parlor? | 这是理发店还是冰淇淋店 |
[19:29] | ‘Cause all you guys are soft-serve. | 因为你们都是软雪糕[软弱] |
[19:31] | That’s it. | 有了 |
[19:32] | I want you out of here. Trey, get the door. | 你们离开这里 特雷 去开门 |
[19:36] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[19:41] | Know what? Fine. Let’s get out of here, Regina. | 好 我们走吧 雷吉娜 |
[19:43] | I’m right behind you, LaTonya. | 我就在你后面 拉托妮娅 |
[19:45] | Out of my way, Off-Brand! | 别挡我的路 “杂牌” |
[19:49] | Calvin, that was amazing. | 卡尔文 太棒了 |
[19:52] | I can’t believe how vulnerable you were. | 我都不敢相信你这么脆弱 |
[19:54] | What I can’t believe is that they actually went for it. | 我不敢相信的是他们真的上钩了 |
[19:57] | Went for what? | 上什么钩 |
[19:59] | I made up all that touchy-feely stuff | 我编了那些敏感的说辞 |
[20:02] | to turn the room against them. | 让房间里的人一起怼她们 |
[20:04] | I got the idea from Lindsay Lohan. | 林赛·罗汉的那招 |
[20:06] | Remember when she does the sappy speech at the end of Mean Girls? | 还记得她在《贱女孩》结尾的那篇愚蠢演讲吗 |
[20:08] | Remember when she does the sappy speech at the end of Mean Girls? | 还记得她在《贱女孩》结尾的那篇愚蠢演讲吗 |
[20:09] | Yeah. You saw it? | 你看了那部电影 |
[20:11] | Oh, a bunch of times. And you were right. | 看过很多次 而且你说得对 |
[20:13] | Way better than Never Been Kissed. | 比《一吻定江山》好看多了 |
[20:22] | Hey, yo, Malcolm, check this out. | 马尔科姆 看看这个 |
[20:24] | I just got messaged by this superhot girl | 我刚收到一个超级美女的消息 |
[20:26] | who claims to be an engineer, | 她自称是工程师 |
[20:28] | is into Dungeons and Dragons and collects action figures. | 喜欢《龙与地下城》和收集手办 |
[20:32] | What? Let me see. | 什么 我看看 |
[20:34] | – Wow, she is fine. – I know. | -她真不错啊 -是吧 |
[20:37] | – Yeah, that’s Dad. Yep. Yep. – Yeah, that’s Dad. | -是的 那是老爸 是的 -是的 那是老爸 |
[20:40] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[20:44] | Get a life, loser. | 好好过日子吧 废物 |
[20:55] | I thought he was my soul mate. | 我还以为他是我的灵魂伴侣呢 |