时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dave, slow down. | 戴夫 慢点 |
[00:05] | I’m just excited. | 人家好激动 |
[00:06] | I know, but you’re running like you’re about to miss a flight. | 我知道 但你跑得就像要错过航班一样 |
[00:10] | I have never missed a flight and I never will. | 我从来没有错过航班 也不会错过 |
[00:15] | You are weirdly arrogant about that. | 你对这点还真是傲慢自大得诡异 |
[00:21] | Hey, Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[00:22] | Hey, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[00:25] | Gemma. | 杰玛 |
[00:26] | We just wanted to swing by and drop off one of these. | 我们就是顺路把这个给你 |
[00:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:30] | It’s an invitation to our housewarming party. | 是我们乔迁派对的请柬 |
[00:32] | Yeah, it’s gonna be awesome. | 会相当有意思的 |
[00:34] | I can see, it says it right here. | 看到了 上面写着呢 |
[00:36] | “It’s gonna be awesome.” | “相当有意思” |
[00:38] | Yeah, well, uh, it’s in all caps so you know it’s true. | 都是大写字母 所以肯定是真的 |
[00:42] | We thought a party would be a great way | 我们觉得举行派对是 |
[00:43] | to get to know some of our new neighbors. | 了解邻居的好办法 |
[00:44] | Yeah, become a part of the community, but | 对 成为社区的一份子 不过 |
[00:46] | in an awesome way. | 是以相当有意思的方式 |
[00:49] | Yeah, that’s great. | 真不错 |
[00:50] | Too bad I can’t make it. | 很遗憾我去不了 |
[00:51] | Well, you haven’t even looked at when it is. | 你还没看时间呢 |
[00:54] | Yep, I can’t make it. | 看了 去不了 |
[00:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[00:59] | Well, you know, the first Saturday of every month | 每个月的第一个周六 |
[01:02] | is, uh, dart night down at Ernie’s Hot Spot. | 是厄尼热点酒吧的飞镖之夜 |
[01:04] | Can’t you just skip it this one time? | 你就不能少去这一次吗 |
[01:06] | Yeah. It’s gonna be a great party. | 这派对很棒的 |
[01:07] | Gemma, tell him what they used to call me back in Michigan. | 杰玛 跟他说在密歇根时大家怎么称呼我 |
[01:10] | The Party King of Kalamazoo. | 卡拉马祖派对之王 |
[01:13] | Okay. I didn’t know I was in the presence of royalty. | 没想到王室成员亲临了 |
[01:16] | Will you tell Tina and the boys? | 你能转告缇娜和孩子们吗 |
[01:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:20] | Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[01:21] | Don’t go down to the bar and throw darts. | 别去酒吧扔飞镖了 |
[01:24] | Come to the party and… and throw down. | 来参加派对 来疯狂一下嘛 |
[01:39] | Do I have to go to a sleepover? | 我非得去借宿吗 |
[01:41] | I want to stay for the party. | 我想留下来参加派对 |
[01:43] | Oh, baby, you wouldn’t like it. | 宝贝 你不会喜欢的 |
[01:45] | It’s just gonna be a bunch of boring grown-ups | 派对就是一帮无聊的成年人 |
[01:47] | talking about boring grown-up stuff. | 聊聊成年人的无聊事 |
[01:49] | A little help with the beer pong table? | 帮我弄下啤酒乒乓球台 |
[01:53] | Why are you bringing that in here? | 你这么把这个弄来了 |
[01:54] | Well, it’s a party, it’s supposed to be fun. | 开派对就应该玩的开心 |
[01:56] | I know, but it’s a housewarming, | 我懂 但这是为了乔迁稳居 |
[01:58] | not some rager that gets you kicked off campus. | 不是搞得你被学校开除的狂欢 |
[02:02] | That was not my fault. | 那次不是我的错 |
[02:03] | They told me those goats were trained. | 他们跟我说那群羊是驯过的 |
[02:06] | Sweetie, relax. | 亲爱的 冷静 |
[02:07] | This is just gonna be a tasteful evening | 我们要办一场高雅的聚会 |
[02:09] | of getting to know our new neighbors. | 可以让我们了解新邻居 |
[02:12] | But that’s boring grown-up stuff. | 但那是成年人的事无聊死了 |
[02:14] | You’re right, Mom. I’ll skip this one. | 你说得对 妈 我不参加这个派对了 |
[02:17] | Why are you changing the plan all of a sudden? | 你为什么突然就改变计划了 |
[02:19] | – Is this because of Calvin? – Calvin? | -是因为卡尔文吗 -卡尔文 |
[02:21] | I didn’t say anything about Calvin. You said Calvin. | 我可没提卡尔文的事 你说的卡尔文 |
[02:23] | If anyone’s obsessed with Calvin, it’s you. | 如果有谁执着于卡尔文 就是你 |
[02:27] | He told us he already has plans. | 他都说有安排了 |
[02:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:31] | To play darts. | 玩飞镖嘛 |
[02:32] | It’s like he thinks our party’s gonna be lame. | 他好像觉得咱们的派对很没劲 |
[02:36] | Why would he think that, Party King of Kalamazoo? | 他怎么会这么想 卡拉马祖派对之王 |
[02:41] | I don’t get it. Every time I try to be his friend | 我想不通 每次我试图跟他交朋友 |
[02:44] | he throws it back in my face. | 他都拒绝了 |
[02:46] | You know, we’re next-door neighbors. | 我们是邻里邻居 |
[02:47] | We are supposed to get along. | 我们应该和睦相处的 |
[02:49] | Well, instead of throwing this party for the neighbors | 与其邀请那些 |
[02:51] | who don’t want to come, | 不愿意来的邻居 |
[02:52] | maybe you should be throwing it for the neighbors who do. | 也许不如邀请些愿意来的 |
[02:57] | I am. | 我邀请了 |
[02:58] | I just hope they tell Calvin about it. | 我就是希望他们跟卡尔文说 |
[03:04] | Oh, man, I can’t believe you’re really not coming to this party. | 没想到你竟然不去这个派对 |
[03:07] | And I can’t believe that you want me to miss | 我也没想到你不让我去 |
[03:09] | dart night at Ernie’s. | 厄尼的飞镖之夜 |
[03:10] | It’s a beautiful tradition. | 多美好的传统 |
[03:12] | The only reason you like going is to hustle people at darts. | 你喜欢去就是为了靠飞镖骗人家钱 |
[03:15] | It’s a beautiful tradition. | 这是美好的传统嘛 |
[03:18] | Well, I’m looking forward to the party. | 我很期待这个派对 |
[03:20] | I bet they’re gonna have a signature cocktail | 我猜他们肯定有招牌鸡尾酒 |
[03:22] | with a clever name like, like, “Gemma and Juice.” | 起的名字很聪明 比如叫杰玛与果汁 |
[03:25] | Or, or-or, | 或者 |
[03:27] | “Fuzzy Davel.” Yeah? | 毛茸戴夫尔 如何 |
[03:31] | Ah, baby, why don’t you make an exception this one time? | 亲爱的 你就破例一次吧 |
[03:33] | Hey, look, I’ll two-step with you. | 咱俩可以跳两步舞 |
[03:35] | To what? Taylor Swift? | 跳什么曲 泰勒·斯威夫特吗 |
[03:40] | So that’s what it is. | 原来是这么回事 |
[03:41] | You don’t want to go | 你之所以想不去 |
[03:42] | ’cause this is gonna be a white people party. | 是因为派对上都是白种人 |
[03:43] | No, I don’t want to go | 错 我不想去 |
[03:45] | because I don’t want Dave using me | 是因为我不想让戴夫利用我 |
[03:47] | like he’s using all of y’all to legitimize his lame-ass party. | 就像利用你们大家给他差劲的派对正名 |
[03:52] | Come on, Pop. He’s not using us. | 别这样说 爸 他没有利用我们 |
[03:54] | Y’all don’t get it. | 你们都没搞明白 |
[03:55] | See, the Johnsons are like the pilgrims. | 强森一家就像香客 |
[03:58] | No, hang on. | 等等 |
[04:02] | Look, they need the natives, i.e. us, | 他们需要土著 也就是我们 |
[04:06] | to navigate through the cold winter, | 帮助他们度过寒冬 |
[04:08] | i.e. their corny-ass party. | 也就是他们的傻逼聚会 |
[04:13] | They think that they can come onto our land, | 他们觉得自己可以来我们地盘 |
[04:15] | plant their flag | 插上他们的旗子 |
[04:17] | and then claim this neighborhood as their own. | 然后宣布这是他们的社区 |
[04:20] | Look at you. You a perm away from being Al Sharpton. | 看看你 再烫个头就成阿尔·夏普顿了 |
[04:20] | 阿尔·夏普顿 民权运动重要领袖之一 反对者认为他煽动黑人的种族主义 | |
[04:25] | Come on, boys. | 走吧 儿子 |
[04:29] | Hey, look, you two. Unlike your father, | 你们两个 别和你爸一样 |
[04:31] | we’re here to have a good time, | 我们是过来尽兴的 |
[04:32] | support our new neighbors and show them | 帮助我们的新邻居 |
[04:34] | what this community is about, okay? | 了解这个社区 |
[04:37] | Perfect timing, you guys. We’re just getting started. | 时间刚好 各位 我们正要开始 |
[04:49] | ten minutes, and we out of here. | 我们过十分钟就走 |
[04:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:57] | So then, I had a cortisone shot | 然后 我在左边的屁股上 |
[04:59] | in my left hip. | 打了一针可体松 |
[05:02] | And that didn’t do nothing but make me mad. | 除了让我抓狂之外 根本没效果 |
[05:06] | Well, that was a long answer for “What time did you get here?” | 我问你几点来的 这个回答够长啊 |
[05:11] | Hey, here’s your drink, Ma. | 妈 你的酒 |
[05:13] | Please let this be strong. | 一定要度数高才行 |
[05:16] | It’s nice to see you, Miss Kim. | 很高兴见到你 金小姐 |
[05:18] | You too, Malcolm. | 我也一样 马尔科姆 |
[05:22] | Haven’t you grown all big and handsome? | 你都长得这么高这么帅了 |
[05:27] | Yeah, I’m gonna some more of this. | 我去加点酒 |
[05:30] | Mom, do not leave me. | 妈 你不准走 |
[05:32] | Well, you said you wanted to meet a girl. | 你说你想认识女孩子的 |
[05:36] | Yeah, but not a Golden Girl. | 但不是《黄金女郎》里那种 |
[05:39] | Oh, I love these cocktails, Gemma. | 我超喜欢这些鸡尾酒 杰玛 |
[05:41] | Your name is Johnson, | 你姓强森 |
[05:43] | Johnsangria? | 强-桑格利亚酒 |
[05:44] | It was there the whole time. | 早就不言而喻了 |
[05:47] | It’s basically white wine, pomegranate juice | 主要是白葡萄酒 石榴汁 |
[05:49] | and fresh fruit. | 还有新鲜水果 |
[05:50] | Ah, and in a mason jar. | 装在罐头瓶子里 |
[05:53] | It’s like a real-life Pinterest post. | 就像现实版的拼趣帖子 |
[05:57] | Sweetie, can I grab you for just a second? | 亲爱的 和你说句话可以吗 |
[05:59] | Oh, go ahead, I’ll just have some of these, uh, | 你们聊 我去拿点 |
[06:01] | cut-up veggies you’ve labeled “crudité.” | 有”法式沙拉”标签的碎蔬菜 |
[06:06] | Gemma? | 杰玛 |
[06:08] | This party’s a disaster. | 这个聚会太烂了 |
[06:10] | W-Why isn’t anyone here? | 为什么都没人来 |
[06:12] | Sweetie, relax. It’s early still. | 亲爱的 别着急 还早着呢 |
[06:14] | And Tina told me maybe some people are on CP time. | 缇娜说可能有人过的是CP时间 |
[06:14] | 有色人种 和杰玛理解的词缩写相同 | |
[06:19] | What’s that? | 那是什么时间 |
[06:21] | I don’t know. I think it means cool people time. | 我不知道 我觉得可能是这些人比较有趣吧 |
[06:27] | Well, how do we let all the cool people know | 那我们怎么才能让有趣的人知道 |
[06:31] | that the party’s ready to get started? | 聚会就要开始了呢 |
[06:35] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[06:36] | Oh, my– I’m gonna go put a balloon outside. | 我去外面放个气球 |
[06:44] | Cool balloons, Dave. | 气球很有趣 戴夫 |
[06:54] | Yeah, well, you’ll be sorry when all the cool people show up! | 等有趣的人都来了你就会后悔了 |
[07:10] | Just so muscular. | 真是壮啊 |
[07:14] | Tell me, Malcolm, | 跟我说说 马尔科姆 |
[07:14] | what are you doing for a job these days? | 你现在做什么工作啊 |
[07:17] | Actually, I don’t have one, Miss Kim. | 其实我现在没工作 金小姐 |
[07:19] | Well, you can come to my house. I’ll put you to work. | 那你来我家吧 我给你找点事情做 |
[07:29] | Tina? | 缇娜 |
[07:30] | I need your help. This party is dying. | 我需要你帮忙 这个聚会要完了 |
[07:32] | No. Miss Kim is dying, this party is dead. | 不对 金小姐要完了 这个聚会已经完了 |
[07:37] | Well, what can I do to get this thing going? | 那我怎样才能把它救活呢 |
[07:40] | Dave, you, you trying to get turnt? | 戴夫 你想要嗨起来吗 |
[07:44] | Based on context, yes, I think so. | 在现在的情况下 是的 |
[07:47] | Okay. All right, Gemma, Marty, Malcolm, | 好的 杰玛 马蒂 马尔科姆 |
[07:49] | get over here. We’re about to turn this party up. | 过来 我们把这个聚会搞起来 |
[07:52] | Uh, but not too much. | 但是不要太过头哦 |
[07:53] | I don’t want Miss Kim to feel uncomfortable. | 我不想让金小姐觉得不自在 |
[07:55] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s possible. | 我觉得这不可能 |
[08:00] | Okay, so how turnt are we talking? | 我们要搞得多嗨 |
[08:02] | Well, totally turnt, all the way turnt. | 完全嗨 各种嗨 |
[08:04] | Turnt over. | 嗨翻了 |
[08:07] | Well, I’m gonna order some Roscoe’s. | 我去叫罗斯科餐厅的外卖 |
[08:09] | Marty, you get on the music, | 马蒂 你把音乐放起来 |
[08:10] | Malcolm, you start texting folks. | 马尔科姆 你给大伙发信息 |
[08:12] | Oh, good, get some females in here | 找点女生过来 |
[08:14] | who didn’t used to babysit me. | 不要找我小时候的保姆 |
[08:18] | All right, but, uh, for the record, | 好的 但是 先说明一下 |
[08:20] | I was having a lovely time. | 我玩得还挺尽兴的 |
[08:23] | Ernie. | 厄尼 |
[08:25] | Give me another round for the boys, man. | 再给我的伙计们来一轮酒 |
[08:28] | If you buying, that means you lost to them younguns. | 你请客 说明你输给新手了 |
[08:30] | Yeah, oh, Teddy got me on the last throw. | 泰迪在最后一把赢了我 |
[08:33] | So why are you smiling, then? | 但是为啥你在笑呢 |
[08:35] | Because the next game is for money, | 因为下一场比赛就要赢钱了 |
[08:37] | and I’m gonna start throwing with my good hand. | 我要用我熟练的那只手来扔 |
[08:39] | All right, then. | 那不错 |
[08:40] | There you go. | 给你 |
[08:42] | How you been, Calvin? | 最近怎么样 卡尔文 |
[08:44] | I can’t complain. You know, life is good. | 没什么可抱怨的 生活不错 |
[08:46] | Good enough to finally leave me a tip? | 终于给我点小费了吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah. Here’s a tip: | 行啊 给你个建议[小费] |
[08:50] | you’re too old for tracksuits. | 你太老了不适合穿运动套装了 |
[08:54] | Your wife like it. | 你老婆喜欢我穿这个 |
[08:55] | Hey, now… Oh, no, you… | 过分了 不 你… |
[08:56] | No, you two-faced like that. | 你这个两面派 |
[08:58] | Teddy, hold on. Teddy, where you going? | 泰迪 等下 泰迪 你要去哪 |
[09:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:02] | – What’s happening? – Oh. Looks like | -出了什么事 -好像是 |
[09:03] | there’s a party in the neighborhood | 社区有人办了个派对 |
[09:06] | Free drinks, free food | “免费酒水 免费食物 |
[09:08] | and dope beats by DJ Party Marty.” | 还有DJ派对马蒂上感的节奏” |
[09:12] | Where are you going, Ernie? | 你要去哪 厄尼 |
[09:13] | This party sounds fly. | 这个派对感觉很嗨 |
[09:15] | I’m closing up and changing into my velour tracksuit. | 我要关门换上天鹅绒运动套装 |
[09:19] | But you still got customers. | 你这还有客人呢 |
[09:21] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[09:21] | Everybody, out! | 所有人 出去 |
[09:23] | Uh, no, no, no. Everybody, stay! | 不 不 不 所有人 留下 |
[09:25] | There’s a party down on Evergreen, | 常青街上有个派对 |
[09:27] | and the booze there is free. | 那里有免费酒水 |
[09:30] | It’s free here, too. Next round’s on me. | 这里也免费 下一轮我请客 |
[09:33] | In fact, keep that open all night. | 干脆这样 我们整晚免费 |
[09:38] | Hey, would you let me know when that get around $50? | 花费到50块时能不能告诉我一声 |
[09:42] | Show me what you got. | 是时候展现真正的技术了 |
[09:44] | Show me– you ain’t gonna do nothing. | 让我看看 你一个也投不中 |
[09:45] | Not enough. | 轻了 |
[09:48] | This is amazing. I can’t believe how many people are here. | 太棒了 不敢相信有这么多人来 |
[09:50] | Oh, I can. | 意料之中 |
[09:51] | We’re the Butlers. That’s how we do. | 我们可是巴特勒家的人 小菜一碟 |
[09:56] | Drink up, sucka. | 喝吧 废柴 |
[10:01] | Come on, man. If you don’t get your head in the game, | 加点油 玩游戏不投入 |
[10:03] | Miss Kim is gonna start looking like that. Let’s go! | 金小姐就会变成那样了 开始吧 |
[10:07] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[10:08] | I’m-I’m sorry, don’t you mean Party King? | 抱歉 你叫的是派对之王吗 |
[10:10] | Hit me, Marty! | 给我来点音效 马蒂 |
[10:15] | Don’t you think this party’s getting a little out of hand? | 你不觉得这个派对开始有点失控了吗 |
[10:18] | I think you’ve proven your point to Calvin. | 我决定你已经向卡尔文证明了自己 |
[10:20] | Oh, this isn’t about Calvin. It’s like you said. | 这和卡尔文无关 就像你说的 |
[10:22] | This is about meeting our neighbors. | 这是为了结识我们的邻居 |
[10:23] | And I’ve already met some really great ones. | 我已经认识了一些很不错的邻居了 |
[10:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:26] | Well, Craig, Dante, Lil’ Hatchet. | 克雷格 但丁 丽尔·哈彻特 |
[10:30] | “Lil’ Hatchet”? | “丽尔·哈彻特[小斧头]” |
[10:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:32] | The name is kind of scary, but trust me, she’s really nice. | 名字有点吓人 但相信我 她人真的不错 |
[10:40] | In the time you’ve been nursing that drink, | 你在小口嘬这杯酒时 |
[10:42] | I could’ve gotten five phone numbers. | 我都能要到五个号码了 |
[10:44] | With your old ass, | 就你那老身板 |
[10:45] | one of ’em better be Life Alert. | 其中一个号码最好是急救中心的 |
[10:49] | You see what’s happening here, right? | 你明白发生什么了吗 |
[10:51] | Our community is being chipped away. | 咱们社区正在被瓦解 |
[10:53] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[10:54] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:55] | Now, come on now. | 听我说 |
[10:56] | Marvin’s Barbecue is now a coffee shop. | 马文烧烤店现在成了咖啡厅 |
[10:59] | Norm’s Hardware is a juice bar. | 诺姆五金店成了果汁店 |
[11:02] | And Sondra’s Beauty Parlor is a marijuana dispensary. | 还有桑德拉美容院成了大麻药房 |
[11:06] | She always sold weed. | 她一直都在卖大麻 |
[11:07] | It’s just legal now. | 只不过现在合法了 |
[11:10] | That is true. | 这倒是真的 |
[11:12] | Well, no matter how much this neighborhood changes, | 不管这个社区怎么变 |
[11:14] | my auto shop and this fine drinking establishment | 我的汽车店和这个正经的酒吧 |
[11:17] | will always be here. | 会一直在这 |
[11:20] | Yeah, yeah. To you and me, man. | 敬你和我 兄弟 |
[11:22] | The last of the Mohicans. | 最后的莫希干人 |
[11:29] | Why you not raising your beer? | 你怎么不举酒 |
[11:32] | Look, Calvin, I ain’t gonna lie to you. | 卡尔文 老实跟你说 |
[11:34] | I’ve been getting a lot of calls | 最近有很多人打电话来 |
[11:35] | from people wanting to buy this place. | 想买这个地方 |
[11:37] | What? | 什么 |
[11:38] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[11:39] | Enough to retire to Méjico. | 足够去墨西哥养老了 |
[11:41] | Which is Spanish for “I’m rich there!” | 用西班牙语说就是”老子有钱” |
[11:46] | Come on, man. | 不是吧 |
[11:47] | Think about all the memories we had. | 好好想想我们之间的回忆 |
[11:50] | You know, it was in that booth right there | 你和你老婆就是在 |
[11:52] | that you met your wife. | 那一桌上认识的 |
[11:54] | And then that booth right there where you proposed to her. | 然后你在那一桌上跟她求的婚 |
[11:57] | And then that booth | 还有在那一桌上 |
[11:59] | where she caught you cheating. | 被她逮到你出轨 |
[12:01] | Those were good times. | 往日美好时光 |
[12:04] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[12:05] | That’s why you can’t sell this place. | 所以你不能卖了这里 |
[12:07] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[12:08] | I love the neighborhood. | 我爱这个社区 |
[12:10] | Pero I love Cancún más. | 但我更爱坎昆[墨西哥] |
[12:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:15] | You want to go to the party? | 你想去派对玩吗 |
[12:16] | Go ahead. Be a sellout. | 去吧 做个叛徒 |
[12:18] | Hold up, hold up! You forgot to pay your tab. | 等等 你忘了买单 |
[12:21] | No, I didn’t. | 我没忘 |
[12:22] | I’m about to report that card stolen. | 我要挂失那张卡 |
[12:33] | We finally meet. I’ve been trying to talk to you, | 我们终于见面了 我一直想和你搭话 |
[12:36] | but you’ve been busy with your girlfriend over there. | 但你跟你女朋友打得火热 |
[12:46] | You know, she used to change my diaper. | 她曾经帮我换过尿布 |
[12:48] | Now she wants me to get in hers. | 现在她想让我脱她的尿布 |
[12:52] | I’m Lisa. | 我是莉莎 |
[12:52] | Hey, Lisa. I’m Malcolm. | 莉莎 我是马尔科姆 |
[12:54] | Oh, so this is your party. | 原来这是你的派对 |
[12:56] | Chris forwarded me the invite. | 克里斯给我转发了邀请 |
[12:57] | Your house is so nice. | 你家真漂亮 |
[12:59] | – You know, actually, I-I… – It’s so cool to meet a guy | -其实我 -难得遇到一个 |
[13:01] | who doesn’t live with his parents for once. | 不和父母一起住的家伙 |
[13:04] | I know, right? | 对吧 |
[13:06] | Hey, Malcolm, this is amazing. | 马尔科姆 太棒了 |
[13:08] | Someone turned my room into a VIP lounge. | 有人把我的房间改造成了贵宾室 |
[13:10] | I couldn’t even get in. | 我都进不去 |
[13:13] | Does he live here, too? | 他也住在这里吗 |
[13:14] | Yes. Every crew’s got to have a white guy | 是的 哥几个需要一个 |
[13:16] | that they can do this to. | 可以玩这个的白人 |
[13:18] | Hey, yo, Dave! | 戴夫 |
[13:24] | Listen up, party people! | 听好了 派对客 |
[13:27] | Big Mike’s Tattoo Parlor is open for business | 大迈克的文身室 |
[13:29] | in the guest bathroom. | 在客卫开张了 |
[13:31] | He specializes in cover-ups | 他擅长于覆盖 |
[13:32] | for all of your failed relationships. | 失败的恋情 |
[13:36] | Can I say something? | 我能说两句吗 |
[13:39] | He-hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[13:41] | I just want to thank you all for coming out tonight and… | 我想感谢今晚你们来捧场 |
[13:45] | w-welcoming us to the neighborhood. | 并欢迎我们入住这个社区 |
[13:48] | Dave from the “D”! | 大底城的戴夫 |
[13:51] | Now let’s keep this party going. | 派对继续嗨起来 |
[13:52] | What time is it? CP time! | 什么时间了 CP时间 |
[14:06] | No. | 糟了 |
[14:11] | I’m-I’m so sorry about that. | 非常抱歉 |
[14:13] | I was led to believe that that meant something else. | 有人让我以为这个词是别的意思 |
[14:20] | Hey, big man. | 大兄弟 |
[14:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:23] | The valet. | 泊车员 |
[14:24] | It’s 20 bucks up front. | 预付20块 |
[14:26] | How long you gonna be? | 你要待多久 |
[14:29] | The rest of my damn life. | 我的余生 |
[14:30] | Man, get out of my driveway. | 滚出我家车道 |
[14:34] | Calvin! | 卡尔文 |
[14:36] | Guess the balloons worked! | 看来气球奏效了 |
[14:47] | I’m just gonna take these from you. | 我来把这些拿走 |
[14:53] | Oh, no, no, no. Please keep making out. | 没事没事 请继续亲热 |
[14:55] | You look very much in love. | 你们看起来浓情意蜜 |
[15:00] | Hey, girl, what you in here doing cleaning up? | 妹子 你怎么开始打扫了 |
[15:02] | This party ain’t over. | 派对还没结束呢 |
[15:03] | No, it needs to be over now. | 不 现在就得结束 |
[15:04] | I just saw somebody wearing my wedding dress. | 我刚看到有人穿着我的婚纱 |
[15:08] | Well, you and Dave seem happy. | 你和戴夫看起来挺美满的 |
[15:09] | You ain’t gonna need it anymore. | 你用不着婚纱了 |
[15:13] | How do I shut this down? | 怎么做才能停止派对 |
[15:14] | Do I hide the booze and tell everyone we ran out? | 是不是应该把酒藏起来告诉大家喝完了 |
[15:18] | You know that burned-down house on the corner of 22nd? | 你知道22街拐角处那栋烧毁的房子吗 |
[15:20] | Yeah, they hid the booze, too. | 他们当时也把酒藏起来了 |
[15:24] | What can I do? Please, Tina, I’m desperate. | 我该怎么做 拜托 缇娜 我没招了 |
[15:27] | Well, I do know one person that will shut this party down. | 我确实知道有个人能叫停这个派对 |
[15:30] | Calvin? | 卡尔文吗 |
[15:32] | I’d hate to do that to Dave. | 我不想这样对戴夫 |
[15:39] | Lil’ Hatchet! | 小斧头 |
[15:46] | – Do it. Do it now. – I’m doing it. | -现在就叫他 -这就叫他 |
[15:52] | All right! | 好了 |
[15:53] | Party’s over, people! | 派对结束了 伙计们 |
[15:55] | If your last name not Butler or Johnson, | 如果你不姓巴特勒或强森 |
[15:57] | you got to go home! | 就该回家了 |
[16:02] | I’m always surprised on how many people live around here | 这地方居然住了这么多 |
[16:04] | last name Butler or Johnson. | 姓巴特勒或强森的人 |
[16:07] | Marty, turn it off. | 马蒂 把音乐关了 |
[16:08] | Everybody, come on, let’s go! | 所有人 来吧 |
[16:10] | Let’s go! It’s time to go now. | 快点 该走了 |
[16:11] | I’m not playing around here. | 我不是开玩笑的 |
[16:13] | Joe, what are you doing here? | 乔 你在这干什么 |
[16:14] | You know you on probation. | 你知道你还在服缓刑 |
[16:17] | And, Frank, you a pastor. Give me that. | 弗兰克 你可是个牧师 把酒给我 |
[16:20] | And who watching your kids, Dana? | 戴娜 谁在替你看孩子 |
[16:23] | You just out here to party, like– | 这么晚了还来派对简直… |
[16:24] | Oh, there they are right there. | 原来他们就在那呢 |
[16:26] | Little man! | 小伙子 |
[16:28] | Oh, my God, it’s working. | 天啊 成功了 |
[16:30] | Now if only he could clear out the garage like this. | 要是他清理车库也这么利索就好了 |
[16:35] | Can I walk you home? | 我送你回家吧 |
[16:36] | I’d like that. | 好呀 |
[16:40] | Where you going with my man? | 你要跟我男人去哪儿 |
[16:41] | Yep. Better go. | 赶紧溜 |
[16:44] | Where’s everybody going? | 大家去哪了 |
[16:45] | I finally got into the VIP room. | 我终于能进贵宾室了 |
[16:48] | Party’s over, Dave. | 戴夫 派对结束了 |
[16:49] | I’m shutting you down. | 结束派对吧 |
[16:50] | What? | 什么 |
[16:52] | What do you mean you’re shutting me down? | 你什么意思 |
[16:54] | Who are you to come into our home and shut down our party? | 你凭什么到我们家叫停派对 |
[16:57] | Ask your wife. | 去问你老婆 |
[16:59] | She begged me to do it. | 她求我这么做的 |
[17:01] | What? Gemma, how could you– | 什么 杰玛 你怎么能 |
[17:03] | Because there’s a cockfight going on in our backyard. | 我们后院有人在斗鸡呢 |
[17:08] | Tito and them here? | 提托他们来了吗 |
[17:09] | Shoot, I’m doing you a favor. | 靠 我这是帮你大忙了 |
[17:11] | Okay, you know what, don’t act like some kind of hero. | 行了 别把自己当救世主了 |
[17:14] | You know you’re enjoying this. | 你就喜欢这样 |
[17:15] | The only reason you want this party to be over is | 你想叫停派对的唯一理由 |
[17:16] | because you don’t like me. | 就是你不喜欢我 |
[17:18] | Who says you can’t do things for two reasons? | 谁说只能有一个理由 |
[17:21] | What is your problem, Calvin? | 你到底怎么了 卡尔文 |
[17:23] | Why don’t you like me? Everyone else here does. | 你为什么不喜欢我 这的人都喜欢我 |
[17:26] | – Says you. – Okay, fine. | -别自以为是了 -行啊 |
[17:27] | You know what, let’s vote. | 我们来投票表决 |
[17:28] | Show of hands, who here likes me? | 喜欢我的人举手 |
[17:31] | You just gave them free liquor and chicken. | 你给了他们免费的酒水和炸鸡 |
[17:33] | Of course they like you. | 他们当然喜欢你啦 |
[17:34] | Come on, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[17:35] | Let’s wrap this pilgrim party up. Let’s go now. | 香客派对结束了 都散了吧 |
[17:38] | Okay, no, no, no. We’re not, we’re not wrapping anything up. | 不 我们没有结束 |
[17:40] | You and I are gonna settle this right now, man-to-man. | 我们就在这以男人的方式把话说清楚 |
[17:45] | Okay, big man. | 行 男子汉 |
[17:47] | What you got to say? | 你想说什么 |
[17:49] | Calvin, all I’ve done since I’ve moved in here | 卡尔文 自从我搬到这以来 |
[17:51] | was try to be a good neighbor. | 我一直尽力做个好邻居 |
[17:53] | I say:”hi”, I invite you to things | 我跟你打招呼 邀请你跟我一起玩 |
[17:55] | and all you do is reject me. | 可你却总是拒绝我 |
[17:56] | How many times I got to tell you? | 我跟你说了多少次 |
[17:58] | I’m not doing an escape room with you. | 我不想跟你玩密室逃脱 |
[18:02] | I’m just saying, you’re missing out on a lot of fun. | 我只想说 你错过了很多快乐时光 |
[18:06] | I don’t want to be a part of your white folk nonsense. | 我可不想跟你们白人一起瞎闹 |
[18:09] | There it is. The truth comes out. | 终于说实话了 |
[18:11] | We’re the first white people to move here | 我们是搬到这里的第一个白人家庭 |
[18:13] | and suddenly, we’re the problem. | 然后就成了你的眼中钉 |
[18:14] | You know what, man? I don’t think so. | 但是我不这么认为 |
[18:16] | Maybe the problem’s you because you’re a jerk. | 也许问题在你 因为你就是个混蛋 |
[18:20] | Really? Really? We oohing at “jerk” now? | 不是吧 “混蛋”都要嘘了吗 |
[18:24] | Come on, y’all, we more hood than that. | 得了吧 我们都来自贫民区 |
[18:27] | And for your information, | 顺便告诉你 |
[18:28] | you’re not the first white people to live here. | 你不是第一个搬来的白人 |
[18:30] | Back in the day, this whole neighborhood was white. | 过去这整个社区都是白人 |
[18:33] | But then my grandparents moved in | 但是后来我的祖父辈搬来了 |
[18:35] | and all they heard was:”There goes the neighborhood.” | 白人就说看都搬来了些什么人 |
[18:40] | And soon, | 然后很快 |
[18:41] | all of the white people moved away | 所有的白人都搬走了 |
[18:43] | because they didn’t want to live next to black people. | 因为他们不想跟黑人做邻居 |
[18:45] | Okay, but that’s not me. | 但我不会这么做 |
[18:47] | I want to live here. | 我愿意住在这里 |
[18:49] | Sure, now you do. | 你现在当然愿意啦 |
[18:52] | See, but when y’all left, the community suffered | 那些白人都搬走后 整个社区都萧条了 |
[18:55] | and-and we, we worked hard to restore it. | 我们工作得很辛苦才恢复了往日的繁荣 |
[18:58] | And now, you want to come back | 而现在你想回来 |
[19:00] | into our neighborhood and reclaim it as your own. | 享用我们创造的一切 |
[19:01] | Okay, I am not-I am not trying to reclaim anything. | 我并没有想要占你们的便宜 |
[19:05] | And I’m sorry that your family had to go through that. | 对你家人经历的一切我感到很抱歉 |
[19:10] | It is wrong to make anyone feel unwelcome | 让别人觉得在自己的社区都不受欢迎 |
[19:13] | in their own neighborhood. | 是不对的 |
[19:15] | But isn’t that kind of what you’re doing to me? | 但你现在不就是这样对我吗 |
[19:22] | Oops. Uh, that’s my bad. | 不好意思 |
[19:23] | My finger slipped. | 手滑了 |
[19:24] | All right, that’s it. | 行了 |
[19:26] | Everybody, out. | 大家都散了 |
[19:30] | Is this where the party’s at? | 是在这里开派对吗 |
[19:32] | I saw the balloons. | 我看见气球了 |
[19:33] | Ooh, crudité. | 法式沙拉 |
[19:45] | Gemma, good news. | 杰玛 好消息 |
[19:48] | I found your veil. | 我找到你的面纱了 |
[19:54] | What are you doing here? | 你来干吗 |
[19:56] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:57] | Look, uh, just thought about what you said earlier and | 我认真想了你之前说的话 |
[20:02] | brought you this. | 给你带了点东西 |
[20:07] | Trash bags? | 垃圾袋 |
[20:09] | I mean, big party, you know, big mess. | 大派对之后总是一塌糊涂 |
[20:14] | It was kind of a big party, wasn’t it? | 的确是个大派对 |
[20:18] | I mean, I wouldn’t call you the Party King of Pasadena | 你虽然称不上帕萨迪纳派对之王 |
[20:21] | but it was a’ight. | 但也行吧 |
[20:23] | Well, thank you. | 多谢 |
[20:25] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:28] | You hear what I said? | 你听到我说什么了吗 |
[20:30] | I said you’re welcome. | 我说不客气 [欢迎你] |
[20:32] | Yeah, I heard you. | 我听见了 |
[20:34] | I don’t think you did. | 你没理解我的意思 |
[20:35] | You are welcome. | 不客气 [欢迎你] |
[20:39] | O-kay. | 好 的 |
[20:45] | Ah, hell, I tried. | 算了 我尽力了 |
[20:48] | Why do you keep saying “You’re welcome…” | 你为啥总说不客气 [欢迎你] |
[20:51] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[20:52] | I’m welcome, like, like, in the neighborhood. | 你欢迎我加入这个社区 |
[20:55] | Too late! I changed my mind. | 太迟了 我改主意了 |