时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Tiger Butler lines up for his big drive. | 老虎巴特勒预备开球 |
[00:09] | The gallery oohs in anticipation. | 观众席都在翘首欢呼 |
[00:13] | I said the gallery oohs in anticipation. | 我说观众席在翘首欢呼 |
[00:20] | The gallery forgets Tiger let him live here rent free. | 这位观众忘了老虎让他免费住在这 |
[00:27] | Oh, a beautiful shot! | 漂亮的一杆 |
[00:28] | 400 yards. | 400码 |
[00:30] | It bounces once, it bounces again… | 弹起一次 又一次弹起 |
[00:33] | Can you just get to the hole in one already? | 能不能直接说一杆进洞啊 |
[00:34] | It’s your fifth one in a row. | 这是你连续第五次了 |
[00:36] | It’s his fifth one in a row! | 这是他连续第五次一杆进洞 |
[00:39] | He might just be the greatest of… | 他可能是最伟大的球员 |
[00:41] | – All time. – Of all time! | -有史以来 -有史以来 |
[00:46] | Get in the hole! | 快进洞 |
[00:49] | That’s a monster drive, and it’s… | 好强的一杆球 而且 |
[00:52] | in the hole! | 进洞了 |
[00:53] | The crowd goes wild. | 观众疯狂起来 |
[00:56] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 真不敢相信我会这么说 |
[00:57] | but why can’t you be more like Dave? | 但你怎么就不能学学戴夫 |
[01:01] | I didn’t know you played golf, Calvin. | 你还打高尔夫啊 卡尔文 |
[01:02] | Yeah, I used to, but then I had | 我以前会打 但后来我有了 |
[01:04] | this one and the other one, now I’m a two handicap. | 这位和另一位 如今我有两个差点了 |
[01:09] | You know, I used to play all the time back at home | 以前我在老家一直玩 |
[01:11] | until a gang took over our course. | 直到有伙黑帮把球场抢走了 |
[01:13] | Oh, I didn’t know they had gangs in Kalamazoo. | 卡拉马祖还有黑帮啊 |
[01:15] | Canada geese. | 加拿大鹅 |
[01:18] | For Canadians, incredibly vicious. | 对加拿大人来说非常邪恶 |
[01:22] | So what’s going on, you playing soon? | 怎么着 你要打吗 |
[01:24] | Yeah, a customer gave me a couple of guest rounds | 是的 一位顾客给了我几轮希尔蒙特的 |
[01:26] | at Hillmount. | 高尔夫球票 |
[01:27] | – Hillmount. – Yeah. | -希尔蒙特 -是的 |
[01:29] | That’s exclusive. Well, have fun. | 那可是高档球场 玩得开心 |
[01:31] | Hey, Dave, since you play, why don’t you come with me? | 戴夫 既然你也打高尔夫 要不一起吧 |
[01:38] | Are you inviting Dave? | 你在邀请戴夫吗 |
[01:39] | Yeah… are you inviting Dave? | 是啊 你在邀请戴夫吗 |
[01:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:45] | Uh, this Dave? | 本戴夫 |
[01:47] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:48] | Well, in that case, Dave is in. | 既然如此 戴夫就来了 |
[01:51] | Can Dave stop talking in third person? I only have two passes. | 戴夫能不能别用第三人称 我只有两张票 |
[01:54] | I’m sorry, Dave’s just excited | 对不起 戴夫很兴奋 |
[01:56] | because he’s been waiting for this moment | 因为他一直在等这一刻 |
[01:57] | for a really long time. | 等了很久 |
[01:59] | And Calvin’s starting to regret it. | 但卡尔文开始后悔了 |
[02:01] | Malcolm’s just really confused. | 马尔科姆真是一头雾水 |
[02:19] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[02:21] | Like you’re ready to hit a golf ball, | 就像你准备好击中高尔夫球 |
[02:23] | look for it, not find it, and do it again for four hours. | 找球但寻而不见 反反复复四个小时 |
[02:28] | Can I come? | 我能去吗 |
[02:29] | Ooh, sorry, buddy, Mr. Calvin only had one extra pass, | 抱歉 孩子 卡尔文只有一张富余的门票 |
[02:31] | and, uh… | 并且 |
[02:33] | he gave it to me. | 他给了我 |
[02:36] | Sweetie, I know how excited you are that Calvin invited you | 亲爱的 我知道卡尔文邀请你单独出去 |
[02:39] | to do something one-on-one, | 让你很兴奋 |
[02:40] | but maybe you should try to play it a little cool. | 但也许你应该试着淡定一点 |
[02:43] | I know, y-you’re right, | 我知道 你说得对 |
[02:44] | sometimes my enthusiasm can get the best of me. | 有时我会被自己的热情冲昏头脑 |
[02:46] | The last thing I want to do is… | 我可不想… |
[02:48] | Got to go. | 得走了 |
[02:50] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我了 |
[02:52] | – Well, kiddo, I guess it’s just you and… – Bye, Mom. | -孩子 看来只剩咱… -拜 妈 |
[02:54] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里 |
[02:56] | Next door to play video games with Malcolm and Marty. | 去隔壁跟马尔科姆和马蒂玩电子游戏 |
[02:59] | I thought you and I were gonna hang out. | 我以为咱俩要一起玩呢 |
[03:01] | Thanks, but I’m not really in the mood for mom stuff. | 谢谢 但我现在对妈妈的事没兴趣 |
[03:04] | What, Mom stuff? | 什么妈妈的事 |
[03:05] | Wait, what’s that supposed to mean? | 等等 这是什么意思 |
[03:07] | Well, there’s mom stuff and there’s fun stuff. | 事情分两种 妈妈的事和有趣的事 |
[03:12] | Wha…? I’m fun. | 什么 我很有趣 |
[03:15] | Yeah, but not like Dad. | 是 但没老爸那么有趣 |
[03:17] | Last week we chopped a worm in half, | 上周我们把一只虫子切成两半 |
[03:20] | and it turned into two worms. | 它变成了两条虫子 |
[03:23] | Well, moms can do fun stuff, too. | 妈妈也可以做有趣的事情 |
[03:26] | Ooh, I know, we could go to Color Me Mine | 比如我们可以去绘我良多陶艺店 |
[03:28] | and paint some ceramic swans. | 给陶瓷天鹅上色 |
[03:30] | You used to love that, remember? | 你以前很喜欢 记得吗 |
[03:33] | Oh, we can go crazy and paint the feathers purple. | 我们可以大胆点 把羽毛涂成紫色 |
[03:37] | I’ll be next door. | 我去隔壁了 |
[03:42] | Oh, thank you, my good man. | 谢谢你 老兄 |
[03:43] | – Oh, sir? – Yeah? | -先生 -怎么了 |
[03:45] | I’m sorry, there’s actually no hats allowed | 抱歉 但是俱乐部会所内 |
[03:47] | inside the clubhouse. | 不允许戴帽子 |
[03:48] | Good to know. All right. | 了解了 没问题 |
[03:50] | You know what? Here’s a little tip for the tip. | 知道吗 这是提示小费 |
[03:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:56] | Calvin, what’s going on? | 卡尔文 你怎么了 |
[03:58] | You’ve tipped four people | 自从我们下车 |
[03:59] | since we got out of the car, including Michael Keaton, | 你给了四个人小费 包括迈克尔·基顿 |
[04:01] | who I’m pretty sure does not work here. | 我很确定他不在这里工作 |
[04:04] | I mean, he was Batman and Mr. Mom. | 他演过《蝙蝠侠》和《家庭主夫》 |
[04:07] | That guy has range. | 这家伙戏路广 |
[04:10] | I’m just saying it’s not like you. | 我只是说这可不像你 |
[04:12] | Well, you know what else isn’t like me? | 你知道还有什么不像我的吗 |
[04:14] | Everyone here. Take a look around, Dave. | 这里所有人 看看周围 戴夫 |
[04:18] | Okay, yes, we know you’re the only one | 好吧 我们都知道只有你 |
[04:20] | who can pull off matching argyle. | 才能驾驭菱形花纹套装 |
[04:23] | No, Dave– well, yes. | 不 戴夫 不过没错 |
[04:27] | But what I meant was I’m the only black guy here. | 但我的意思是 我是这里唯一的黑人 |
[04:36] | Well, I didn’t even notice. | 我都没注意到 |
[04:38] | That’s because you don’t have to have your antenna up. | 那是因为你不必时刻保持敏感 |
[04:40] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:41] | It means that you naturally fit in, | 这意味着你会自然融入 |
[04:44] | but I stand out. | 但我就显眼 |
[04:45] | That’s why I have to dress sharp, man, | 所以我得穿得很时髦 兄弟 |
[04:47] | and give out a bunch of tips to people that don’t deserve it. | 给那些不配得到小费的人打赏 |
[04:51] | Okay, well, what about Michael Keaton? | 好吧 那迈克尔·基顿呢 |
[04:53] | I snuck in the movie theater to see Beetlejuice, | 我溜进电影院看《甲壳虫汁》 |
[04:56] | so I felt like I owed him. | 所以我觉得欠他的 |
[05:00] | Look, as the only black guy in the room, | 作为这里唯一的黑人 |
[05:02] | you just know that everybody’s waiting on you | 你很清楚每个人都等着你 |
[05:05] | to reinforce the negative stereotypes. | 继续强化负面的刻板印象 |
[05:07] | That’s why I have to represent. | 所以我得表现好点 |
[05:09] | Okay, Calvin, I think you’re being ridiculous. | 卡尔文 我觉得你很荒唐 |
[05:12] | No one here is seeing you as a representative | 这里不会有人根据你的行为 |
[05:14] | of all black people. | 评价全体黑人 |
[05:16] | Are you sure? Because you’re the only person | 你确定吗 因为我认识的人里面 |
[05:18] | I know from Kalamazoo, | 只有你是卡拉马祖来的 |
[05:20] | and I assume that everyone there | 我猜那里的人都 |
[05:22] | is overly positive and always smiling | 非常积极 满面笑容 |
[05:25] | and giving babies high fives. | 见了小宝宝都会击掌 |
[05:28] | Well, yes, of course we’re positive. | 是啊 我们当然很积极 |
[05:30] | Calvin, it’s the celery capital of the world! | 卡尔文 那里是世界芹菜之都 |
[05:35] | I think it’s so cute that Calvin and Dave | 我觉得卡尔文和戴夫的 |
[05:38] | are on their little “man date.” | “男生幽会”很可爱 |
[05:40] | Dave was so excited this morning, | 戴夫早上超级激动 |
[05:41] | it took him a half hour to pick out “the right pair of khakis.” | 花了半个小时才挑了条”合适的卡其裤” |
[05:46] | Calvin tried not to show it, | 卡尔文表现得不动声色 |
[05:47] | but I could tell he was excited, too. | 但我看得出来他也很激动 |
[05:49] | Oh, really? How? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[05:50] | I don’t know, girl, I’m just trying to throw you a bone. | 不知道 我只是在迎合你 |
[05:56] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能不能问你个问题 |
[05:58] | Do you think I’m fun? | 你觉得我有趣吗 |
[05:59] | Of course. Why? | 当然了 为什么这么问 |
[06:02] | Well, Grover didn’t want to hang out with me today | 葛罗弗今天不愿意跟我一起玩 |
[06:03] | because he says I only do “boring mom stuff.” | 因为他说我只会做”无聊的妈妈的事” |
[06:07] | Not the ceramic swan painting again. | 不会又是给陶瓷天鹅上色吧 |
[06:10] | You said you loved that. | 可你说过你很喜欢啊 |
[06:12] | Again, another bone. | 那也是在迎合你 |
[06:15] | Look, don’t worry about it, | 不用担心 |
[06:16] | Grover’s just going through a daddy phase. | 葛罗弗只是在经历”恋父阶段” |
[06:19] | It’s natural. | 这很正常 |
[06:20] | All he and Dave do for fun are violent and dirty things, | 他和戴夫玩的都很暴力 还把身上弄得很脏 |
[06:25] | mostly to worms. | 多数都和虫子有关 |
[06:27] | Don’t worry about it, he’ll come back around. | 别担心了 他会变回来的 |
[06:29] | Now that my boys are grown, I’m back to being number one. | 我家孩子都成人以后 我又成头号人物了 |
[06:33] | – Sup, mamas? – Mmm, Marty, | -妈妈们好 -马蒂 |
[06:35] | who’s cooler, me or your dad? | 你觉得我和你爸谁更酷 |
[06:38] | Is this a trap? | 这个问题是陷阱吗 |
[06:41] | Of course not, baby, I just want your honest opinion. | 当然不是 我只想听你如实回答 |
[06:43] | Oh, well, “cool” is kind of subjective… | “酷”这个词有点主观 |
[06:45] | No, it’s not! Cool is what your mother is. | 不主观 你妈就很酷 |
[06:49] | Okay, uh, well, it-it-it’s kind of like, | 好吧 其实 |
[06:52] | Dad is cool in dad ways, | 老爸有老爸的酷 |
[06:53] | like when he restores old cars or schools everybody at poker, | 比如他修车或者教别人打牌的时候 |
[06:56] | and-and you’re cool, you’re cool in-in mom ways, like, | 你也很酷 老妈的酷 比如 |
[07:00] | like when you cut my sandwiches into little butterflies. | 比如 你把我的三明治切成蝴蝶形 |
[07:08] | Welcome to the boring mom club. | 欢迎加入”无聊老妈俱乐部” |
[07:10] | Oh, hell no. No, that’s not fair. | 不行 真不公平 |
[07:13] | Just because we have to be the responsible ones, | 因为我们必须要有责任心 |
[07:15] | dads get to have all the fun? | 所以老爸就比较酷吗 |
[07:19] | What were you gonna do today? | 你今天有什么打算 |
[07:20] | Hello? Ceramic swans. | 当然是陶瓷天鹅 |
[07:24] | No, okay? | 绝对不行 |
[07:25] | We’re gonna show those boys that moms can be just as fun as dads. | 我们要让那些小伙子明白妈妈和爸爸一样有趣 |
[07:29] | Get your purse, we’re going shopping. | 拿上钱包 我们去购物 |
[07:31] | For what? | 买什么 |
[07:36] | It’s on, suckas! | 开战了 混蛋 |
[07:38] | We’re gonna make you regret the day we gave birth to you. | 我们要让你们后悔我们生了你们 |
[07:45] | I got to admit, Dave, your golf game isn’t half bad. | 我得承认 戴夫 你高尔夫打得不错 |
[07:49] | You had me on my toes there for a while. | 你刚才都让我有点紧张了 |
[07:51] | Yeah, until that stupid goose attacked me. | 是啊 直到那只鹅袭击了我 |
[07:55] | Oh, yeah, yeah, he got you good. Look, | 简直太惨了 你看 |
[07:59] | there you are hiding in the sand trap. | 你都躲到沙坑里去了 |
[08:03] | And there he is finding you. | 它又找上你了 |
[08:06] | You know, I could’ve used some backup. | 你其实可以帮我一下的 |
[08:08] | Oh, street rules, Dave. | 道上规矩 戴夫 |
[08:10] | His boys stayed out of it, I stayed out of it. | 它的兄弟不插手 我也不插手 |
[08:14] | I’ll tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[08:15] | I’ll make it up to you. Lunch is on me, all right? | 我补偿你 午餐我请客 好吗 |
[08:17] | Uh, maybe they got duck on the menu, you can get some revenge. | 也许他们菜单上有鸭子 你可以报个仇 |
[08:21] | Sounds good. I’m gonna go to the bathroom | 听着不错 我先去下厕所 |
[08:23] | and get this, uh, sand out of my pants. | 把裤子里的沙子弄出来 |
[08:27] | Hello there, um, table for two. | 你好 两位 |
[08:29] | Certainly. Uh, it’s gonna be about a half an hour | 好的 您需要等大概 |
[08:32] | to 40 minutes. Is that all right? | 三十到四十分钟 可以吗 |
[08:33] | Okay, sure, um, name’s Butler. | 好的 我的名字是巴特勒 |
[08:38] | I gave my last five to the groundskeeper | 我把最后的五块零钱给管理员了 |
[08:41] | to sic a goose on my friend. | 让他放鹅咬我朋友 |
[08:43] | We’ll call your name when your table’s ready. | 等有桌子了我就叫你 |
[08:45] | I sicced a goose on my friend. | 我让鹅咬了我朋友 |
[08:52] | So the bathroom attendant told me | 卫生间的服务员告诉我 |
[08:54] | that it was mating season, so apparently | 现在是交配季节 很显然 |
[08:56] | the goose was just really into me. | 那只鹅对我很感兴趣 |
[08:59] | Hey, did you put our name in? | 你订座了吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah, but he said it’s gonna be, like, | 订了 他说要等差不多 |
[09:02] | a half an hour to 40 minutes. | 三十到四十分钟 |
[09:04] | You know what? You should ask. | 你应该去问问 |
[09:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:07] | Because of your charm and good looks. | 因为你长的好看又迷人 |
[09:09] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[09:11] | No, Dave, because you’re white. | 才不是 戴夫 因为你是白人 |
[09:15] | You really think that’s gonna help us get a table faster? | 你真觉得这样会早点有座位吗 |
[09:17] | Look, it might. | 有可能 |
[09:18] | It’s like when you’re trying to go into a nightclub, | 就像想要进夜总会一样 |
[09:21] | you get to skip the line | 如果和美女一起去 |
[09:22] | if you walk in with a beautiful lady. | 就能不用排队 |
[09:24] | So, because I’m white, I’m your beautiful lady? | 因为我是白人 所以我就成你的美女了 |
[09:29] | – The goose thought so. – Okay. | -鹅就是这么想的 -好吧 |
[09:33] | Calvin, it’s not gonna make any difference. | 卡尔文 我去问了也没用 |
[09:36] | All right, well, prove me wrong. | 那好 证明我错了 |
[09:38] | Happily. | 乐意至极 |
[09:41] | Uh, yeah, excuse me, uh, can I get a table for two, please? | 抱歉打扰 有两人的桌子吗 |
[09:43] | Of course, but it’s gonna be about | 没问题 但是要等 |
[09:44] | a half an hour to 40 minutes. Is that all right? | 大概三十到四十分钟 可以吗 |
[09:46] | Oh, it’s great. Uh, the name’s Johnson. | 没问题 我叫强森 |
[09:51] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[09:53] | 30 to 40 minutes, just the same as you. | 三十到四十分钟 和你一样 |
[09:56] | I mean, well, it was worth a try. | 试试也无妨啊 |
[09:58] | Yeah, well, you’re lucky I’m not the kind of guy to say, | 你很幸运 我不是那种会说 |
[10:00] | “I told you so,” because… | “我早说过”的人 因为… |
[10:01] | Johnson, party of two, your table’s ready. | 强森 两人桌 可以入座了 |
[10:06] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[10:17] | Great table, Dave. Thanks for being born so pale. | 好位置 戴夫 谢谢你天生如此苍白 |
[10:21] | Would you stop it? | 别说了好吗 |
[10:22] | Look, you can thank me for my kindness, my cheerful spirit, | 你可以感谢我的友善 我开朗的性格 |
[10:25] | or my signature guacamole, but not this. | 或者我的招牌鳄梨酱 但别谢这个 |
[10:27] | Because you know this was a mistake, right? | 因为你知道这只是个失误 对吧 |
[10:29] | No, the only mistake was not pulling | 不 唯一的失误是我没有 |
[10:31] | my “Dave card” out sooner. | 早点打出”戴夫牌” |
[10:33] | I mean, the reward points are amazing. | 奖励积分太惊人了 |
[10:36] | Fish tacos! | 炸鱼玉米卷 |
[10:38] | You know, I’m sure there’s a perfectly logical | 这件事背后肯定有 |
[10:41] | explanation for this. | 合乎逻辑的解释 |
[10:43] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:43] | Yes? Is everything all right? | 有什么问题吗 |
[10:44] | Yeah, just a quick question, um, | 只是想简单问一下 |
[10:46] | you know, my friend here put his name down before I did, | 我朋友比我先来等位 |
[10:49] | and-and somehow I got a table first. | 不知为何我却先入座了 |
[10:52] | I am so sorry. | 实在太抱歉了 |
[10:53] | We were totally swamped, uh, we had a cancellation, | 我们今天应接不暇 之前有人取消订位 |
[10:56] | you were the last person I had spoken to… | 而我刚刚和您说过话 |
[10:58] | Look, there’s no excuse. | 这件事没有借口 |
[10:59] | Please, uh, let me comp your meal. | 请让我为你们免单 |
[11:02] | – Oh, thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢你 -应该的 |
[11:04] | You see that? | 听到了吗 |
[11:05] | A completely innocent mix-up. | 完全是无心之过 |
[11:06] | Race had nothing to do with it. | 跟种族毫无关系 |
[11:08] | All right, think what you want to, Dave. | 你怎么想都行 戴夫 |
[11:11] | All I know is my Dave card got me upgraded | 我只知道我的戴夫牌 |
[11:13] | from fish tacos to lobster. | 让我从炸鱼玉米卷升级到龙虾了 |
[11:20] | Whoa, cool! | 酷 |
[11:23] | I thought you said I couldn’t play with guns. | 我记得你说过我不能玩枪 |
[11:25] | Well, that was before you said I wasn’t fun. | 但是后来你说我这人无趣 |
[11:27] | Besides, these aren’t guns, they’re blasters. | 而且这不是枪 是软弹枪 |
[11:30] | But don’t tell your teachers. | 不过别告诉你们老师 |
[11:33] | All right, let’s do this. What are the teams? | 好了 怎么分队 |
[11:35] | Johnsons versus Butlers. Battle for the block! | 强森家对巴特勒家 街区之战 |
[11:40] | Really, Gemma? You two versus us three? | 真的吗 杰玛 你们俩对我们仨 |
[11:43] | It’s, like, a little kid and his mom… | 一个小孩和他妈妈… |
[11:50] | Oh, it’s on. | 开战了 |
[11:51] | Come on, Grover, take cover! | 快 葛罗弗 找掩护 |
[11:52] | Troops, take your positions! | 士兵们 各就各位 |
[12:00] | Marty, Marty. | 马蒂 马蒂 |
[12:04] | What? I-I see you, Mom. Hi. | 什么 我能看见你 妈妈 |
[12:07] | Malcolm, Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 马尔科姆 |
[12:09] | Yeah, I got you, Ma. | 好 我罩着你 妈 |
[12:10] | Black power! | 黑人权利 |
[12:14] | Hey, hey, guys, just cover me, all right? | 你们俩 掩护我 明白吗 |
[12:16] | I’m going in. | 我要上了 |
[12:25] | Now let me show you how it’s done. | 看看我是怎么做的 |
[12:29] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[12:34] | That’s how it’s done! | 就是这样 |
[12:36] | Get him, boys, defend your mother! | 干掉他 孩子们 保护你们的妈妈 |
[12:39] | Come on, Grover, retreat, retreat. | 快 葛罗弗 撤退 撤退 |
[12:41] | Back to home base. | 回基地 |
[12:46] | Boys! | 孩子们 |
[12:47] | Boys, wait! | 孩子们 等等 |
[12:49] | You want us to hold our position here? | 我们守住阵营吗 |
[12:50] | No. Come help me up. | 不是 过来扶我起来 |
[12:52] | My barrel roll ain’t what it used to be. | 我的身手不如从前了 |
[12:57] | Just so you know, even though they comped this meal, | 对了 尽管他们给我们免单了 |
[12:59] | it still counts as my treat. | 这顿还是算我请的 |
[13:02] | Okay, you know, Calvin, tell me this, | 卡尔文 回答我 |
[13:04] | if this place is so racist, why were you willing to eat here? | 如果这里有种族歧视 你为什么要来这吃饭 |
[13:07] | No one said it was racist. | 没人说这里有种族歧视啊 |
[13:10] | I just saw an opportunity to use your white privilege. | 我只是发现了利用你的白人特权的机会 |
[13:13] | And it’s delicious. | 真是太美味了 |
[13:16] | I got a table by mistake. | 我得到位子是纯属巧合 |
[13:18] | I don’t think that’s exactly white privilege. | 这算不上白人特权 |
[13:20] | See? That’s white privilege right there. | 看吧 这就是活生生的白人特权 |
[13:22] | Not knowing that you’re benefiting from it. | 压根不知道自己从中受益 |
[13:24] | Okay, I-I know that | 好吧 我知道 |
[13:26] | I have certain social advantages on occasion | 因为肤色 |
[13:30] | because of the color of my skin. | 我会获得一定的社交优势 |
[13:32] | I’m woke. | 我觉醒了 |
[13:36] | Dave, you about as woke as I am | 戴夫 你的觉醒程度 |
[13:37] | when Tina puts on a movie with subtitles. | 跟我陪缇娜看外语电影时一样 |
[13:41] | Okay, well, then, please enlighten me. | 那你教教我 |
[13:45] | Dave, your white privilege | 戴夫 你的白人特权 |
[13:47] | isn’t something that kicks in on occasion, | 不是偶尔出现的 |
[13:50] | it’s something you benefit from every day. | 你每天都从中受益 |
[13:52] | You play by a different set of rules. | 你遵循的是另一套规矩 |
[13:54] | It’s like life is golf, and you get to tee off | 如果人生像打高尔夫 那你就可以 |
[13:57] | from the women’s tee, which you did. | 用女式球托击球 你也用了 |
[14:02] | Only once, and that was after that goose dug me up | 只用了一次 而且是在那只鹅把我从沙坑里 |
[14:04] | in the sand trap. | 挖出来之后 |
[14:07] | Look, look, man, it doesn’t even matter, | 伙计 这根本不重要 |
[14:09] | all right? I’m not mad at you for it. | 我没生你的气 |
[14:11] | Okay, well, with all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[14:13] | I ju– I think you’re seeing something that’s not there. | 我觉得是你想多了 |
[14:16] | Really? Okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[14:19] | Put this on. | 把这个戴上 |
[14:20] | Yeah, well, there’s a no-hat policy. | 但是这里不让戴帽子 |
[14:22] | They made you take it off. | 他们让你摘下来了 |
[14:23] | Exactly. But I bet if you put it on, nothing will happen. | 没错 但我打赌你戴上什么都不会发生 |
[14:27] | Except maybe me looking better in it than you. | 除了可能会比你好看 |
[14:30] | Like I said, nothing will happen. | 我说了 什么都不会发生 |
[14:33] | Okay, yeah, fine, but you’ll see. | 好吧 但你会明白的 |
[14:35] | The same rules that apply to you apply to me. | 我和你遵循同一套规矩 |
[14:44] | I just hope people notice me in it. | 希望人们能注意到我 |
[14:49] | All right, soldiers, move in! | 士兵们 行动 |
[14:51] | Move. | 行动 |
[14:52] | All right, Johnsons, we got you surrounded. | 强森家 你们被包围了 |
[14:55] | If you don’t surrender in 30 seconds, | 如果三十秒内不投降 |
[14:57] | we’re coming in after you. | 我们就要发起攻击了 |
[14:59] | We’ll never surrender! | 我们决不投降 |
[15:02] | Mom, I think we have to surrender. | 妈妈 我觉得我们得投降了 |
[15:05] | Come on, Grover, don’t be such a wuss. | 拜托 葛罗弗 别这么怂炮 |
[15:07] | Did you just call me a wuss? | 你刚才叫我怂炮 |
[15:08] | Yeah, what are you gonna do about it, cry to your mommy? | 是啊 怎样 你要跟妈妈哭鼻子吗 |
[15:13] | How could you boys ever think I wasn’t fun? | 你们怎么会觉得我无趣 |
[15:15] | Oh– it’s not that you’re not fun, Ma, | 不是说你无趣 妈 |
[15:16] | it’s just that Pop’s always more spontaneous. | 但是老爹更自然 |
[15:19] | Oh, well, you don’t think I can be spontaneous? | 你们觉得我不自然 |
[15:22] | Mom, it’s not your strong suit, so… | 妈 这不是你的强项 |
[15:24] | God… | 天啊 |
[15:28] | What? Do I have a target on my neck or something? | 怎么了 我脖子上有目标吗 |
[15:31] | New game. I’m going in with the Johnsons! | 新游戏 我和强森家一伙 |
[15:34] | Yes! See, Grover? | 瞧 葛罗弗 |
[15:36] | This is why you never surrender. | 这就是永不投降的原因 |
[15:37] | You were right! | 你说得对 |
[15:39] | But now you better run. | 但你赶紧跑吧 |
[15:40] | Moms against sons! | 现在是妈妈对战儿子 |
[15:42] | Oh, this is the best day ever! | 今天真是太棒了 |
[15:45] | No! Leave him! Leave him! | 不 别管他了 |
[15:50] | Oh, sweetie, sweetie, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[15:53] | Oh, I think I hit my funny bone. | 我撞到麻筋了 |
[15:55] | Oh, do you want Mommy to kiss it and make it better? | 要让妈妈亲亲来缓缓吗 |
[15:57] | Yeah. | 要 |
[15:59] | See? Sometimes mom stuff isn’t so bad, right? | 瞧 有时候还是妈妈好吧 |
[16:03] | You okay now? | 好点了吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah, thanks, Mom. | 嗯 谢谢妈妈 |
[16:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:08] | Now run, wuss! You better run! | 跑吧 怂炮 快跑 |
[16:16] | This food was delicious. | 这里食物很好吃啊 |
[16:17] | I, uh, tip my hat to the chef. | 我掀帽沿向主厨致敬 |
[16:21] | But I do not take it off. | 但我就不摘 |
[16:24] | It’s been ten minutes, Dave. | 已经十分钟了 戴夫 |
[16:26] | If that loud “phone call” | 你那么大声打电话 |
[16:28] | thanking your hatmaker didn’t work, | 感谢给你制作帽子的人都没用 |
[16:30] | I don’t think anything will. | 其他的应该更没戏了 |
[16:32] | You’re right, I’m probably being too subtle. | 你说得对 我可能还不够明显 |
[16:34] | Uh, he– excuse me, bartender? | 不好意思 酒保 |
[16:37] | I know it’s only the afternoon, but I sure could use a nightcap. | 我知道现在是下午 但我就是想戴个睡帽 |
[16:42] | Do you know how to make a Man-hat-tan? | 你知道怎么给帽子美黑吗 |
[16:48] | I mean, do you believe me now, | 你现在相信我了吗 |
[16:49] | or should we both go outside and see who can hail a cab? | 还是我们一起出去看看谁能叫到出租车 |
[16:53] | No, you, you. Perfect. | 不 你 你 完美 |
[16:55] | Anything you want to say to me? You know, | 你有什么话想跟我说吗 |
[16:58] | off the top of your head? | 头上第一个念头 |
[17:01] | I hope you had a pleasant experience at Hillmount? | 希望您在希尔蒙特过得愉快 |
[17:05] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说呢 |
[17:06] | Because they tell us to? | 我们就是这么训练的 |
[17:09] | See? I told you so. | 瞧 我说了 |
[17:12] | do you remember the rules now? | 你现在记得规矩了吗 |
[17:14] | You’re letting him walk around with the hat on, | 你让他戴着帽子走来走去 |
[17:16] | but you made me take it off. | 但却让我摘掉 |
[17:17] | Uh, I’m sorry, guys, I don’t want any trouble here. | 抱歉 伙计们 我不想惹麻烦 |
[17:20] | Well, you found it, because you’re messing | 你已经惹了 因为你惹上了 |
[17:22] | with the wrong woke white dude. | 不该惹的觉醒的白种人 |
[17:26] | The rules should be the same for everyone. | 规矩应该一视同仁 |
[17:29] | I mean, did you see what just happened here? | 你们看到刚才的事了吗 |
[17:31] | This was a travesty! | 太讽刺了 |
[17:32] | Okay, Dave, chill out. | 戴夫 冷静点 |
[17:34] | I still have a cappuccino coming. | 我还在等卡布奇诺呢 |
[17:36] | No. No, Calvin, | 不 不 卡尔文 |
[17:38] | it’s-it’s not right. | 这是不对的 |
[17:40] | If my friend can’t wear a hat in here, | 如果我朋友不能在这里戴帽子 |
[17:42] | none of us should be able to wear a hat in here. | 所有人都不能戴 |
[17:48] | Dave, that’s my hat, man. What the hell? | 戴夫 那是我的帽子 什么鬼 |
[17:50] | Yeah, “What the hell?” is right. Yeah– what the hell? | 没错 “什么鬼”就对了 什么鬼 |
[17:54] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[17:56] | What the hell? What the hell? | 什么鬼 什么鬼 |
[17:58] | Excuse me, sir, sir, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 抱歉 先生 我得请你离开了 |
[18:00] | Why? Because he’s black? | 为什么 因为他是黑人吗 |
[18:02] | No, because you’re trying to start a riot. | 不 因为你想发动暴乱 |
[18:06] | No, I’m trying to start a revolution. | 不 我要发动革命 |
[18:13] | Look, I’m sorry, I’m his first black friend. | 抱歉 我是他的第一个黑人朋友 |
[18:25] | You were pretty quiet in the car. You all right? | 你在车里很安静啊 你没事吧 |
[18:29] | Yeah, just disappointed. | 嗯 我只是很失望 |
[18:30] | I was really looking forward to today. | 我对今天很期待的 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:34] | I always forget how painful it is | 我老是忘记当种族不平等 |
[18:36] | when racial inequality affects you white dudes. | 影响你们白人的时候有多难受 |
[18:42] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[18:43] | How do you handle all the double standards? | 你是怎么应对双重标准的 |
[18:45] | I would be angry all the ti… | 我肯定会天天生… |
[18:49] | Is that why you’re angry all the time? | 这就是你天天生气的原因吗 |
[18:55] | Sometimes. Sometimes it’s other things, | 有时候吧 有时候是因为其他事 |
[18:57] | but most of the times it’s you. | 但大多数时间都是因为你 |
[19:01] | I mean, let me tell you a story about getting angry, man. | 我跟你说件上火的事 |
[19:04] | You know, when I first wanted to open my auto shop, | 我当初想开汽车店的时候 |
[19:07] | I went to a local bank here to get a loan. | 去了当地的一家银行贷款 |
[19:10] | And despite my good credit and work history, | 虽然我有良好的信誉和工作经历 |
[19:14] | all they would approve me for was a crazy disrespectful interest rate. | 但他们给我的贷款利率超高 |
[19:19] | So what’d you do? | 那你怎么办 |
[19:20] | Well, I wanted to tell them to kiss my… | 我本来想说去你… |
[19:25] | but instead I said thank you | 但我说了谢谢 |
[19:29] | and I took the money. | 然后贷了款 |
[19:30] | Then I rolled up my sleeves and I worked hard | 之后我卷起袖子 努力干活 |
[19:33] | and I built my business | 后来事业起步 |
[19:35] | and I bought this house and I raised my family. | 买了这房子 养家糊口 |
[19:38] | And I paid that loan off three years early. | 我提前三年还清了贷款 |
[19:41] | If I’d have gotten angry, none of that would’ve happened. | 要是我发火了 这一切就都没了 |
[19:45] | That must have felt great. | 感觉一定很棒吧 |
[19:47] | You know what feels better? | 你知道什么感觉更棒吗 |
[19:48] | Is that my shop is still here, and that bank is long gone. | 我的汽车店还在 那家银行早就没了 |
[19:55] | Kind of like your hat. | 跟你帽子有点像啊 |
[19:59] | Oh, yeah, you’re buying me another hat. | 你必须再给我买顶帽子 |
[20:02] | And I hope you get cash back on your Dave card, | 希望你能的戴夫牌能返现金 |
[20:04] | because that thing wasn’t cheap, man. | 那玩意可不便宜 |
[20:07] | You want to come on in for a beer? | 进来喝杯啤酒吗 |
[20:08] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[20:13] | – No! – What? | -不 -怎么了 |
[20:18] | Sorry, I… I thought I heard flapping. | 抱歉 我以为听到扑腾翅膀的声音了 |
[20:26] | Wh-What the hell is this? | 什么情况 |
[20:29] | Grover, what’s going on? | 葛罗弗 怎么回事 |
[20:30] | It’s a trap! | 这是陷阱 |
[20:35] | Calvin, cover me! | 卡尔文 掩护我 |
[20:36] | No, you cover me. | 不 你掩护我 |