时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Oh, hey, Calvin. What’s up? | 卡尔文 什么事 |
[00:15] | Hey, can I borrow some milk for my cereal? | 能借我点牛奶泡麦片吗 |
[00:17] | Malcolm used up all of ours. | 马尔科姆把家里牛奶喝光了 |
[00:19] | But your bowl’s empty. | 但你碗是空的 |
[00:20] | Yeah, he finished all the cereal, too. | 对 他把麦片也都吃了 |
[00:24] | Do you have anything that’s magically delicious? | 你有什么神奇美味的食物吗 |
[00:28] | Yeah, sure. Let me get you some of Grover’s good stuff. | 当然有 我给你拿点葛罗弗的好吃的 |
[00:30] | You want the sugar-free quinoa flakes | 你想要无糖藜麦片 |
[00:32] | or the date-sweetened fiber puffs? | 还是加椰枣的纤维泡芙 |
[00:35] | I’ll take a banana. | 我要根香蕉 |
[00:38] | Oh, yeah, L.A. is way different than Hickory Corners– | 对 洛杉矶和希科里街口大不相同 |
[00:41] | it’s always sunny, there’s tons of culture, | 总是阳光明媚 文化深厚 |
[00:44] | and nobody grocery shops shirtless. | 没人裸着上身去杂货店 |
[00:48] | – Honey, who is that? – My sister. | -亲爱的 谁啊 -我妹 |
[00:50] | Brittany? | 布丽特妮 |
[00:52] | Do not give her money, and do not invite her here. | 不要给她钱 也不要邀请她来 |
[00:55] | Of course! We’d love for you to visit. | 当然 我们希望你来 |
[00:58] | No! N… | 不要 |
[00:59] | Hey, uh, Gemma, | 我说杰玛 |
[01:00] | did you read this article on California earthquakes? | 这篇关于加利福尼亚地震的报道你看了吗 |
[01:03] | They say the big one is coming any day now. | 据说随时会发生大地震 |
[01:07] | I wouldn’t worry about that. | 我不会担心的 |
[01:10] | I’ve lived in California my whole life. | 我一辈子都住在加利福尼亚 |
[01:12] | Never been hurt in an earthquake. | 从未在地震中受伤 |
[01:15] | What are you doing? | 你怎么回事 |
[01:16] | That’s for your sucky cereal. | 谁让你只有破麦片 |
[01:19] | All right, well, love you, too. Bye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[01:22] | Wow, Dave, there’s actually someone out there you don’t like? | 戴夫 你还有不喜欢的人 |
[01:25] | What’s her secret? | 她有什么秘诀 |
[01:27] | Calvin, you don’t understand. | 卡尔文 你不明白 |
[01:30] | Gemma’s sister is a total disaster. | 杰玛的妹妹太要命了 |
[01:32] | She flakes on everything, nothing’s ever her fault, | 她能搞砸一切 却总是怪别人 |
[01:34] | and the only time we ever hear from her is | 她只在有所求时 |
[01:36] | when she needs something. | 才会联系我们 |
[01:37] | – That’s not true. – Oh, yeah? | -才不是 -是吗 |
[01:39] | What about the time she asked you for a kidney? | 她找你捐肾那次怎么说 |
[01:42] | That’s not fair. It wasn’t even for her. | 这么说不公平 又不是捐给她 |
[01:45] | O-Okay, okay, so she’s still figuring her life out. | 好吧 她还没有确定人生目标 |
[01:48] | But she’s got a good heart. | 但她有一颗善良的心 |
[01:49] | Yeah, which she probably suckered someone into giving her. | 可能是她从别人那榨来的 |
[01:53] | You know, she sounds like Tina’s cousin Lamar, | 听着挺像缇娜的表妹拉玛 |
[01:56] | who she found out wasn’t her cousin, | 后来发现那不是她表妹 |
[01:58] | or named Lamar. | 也不叫拉玛 |
[02:01] | Well, then you know what I’m talking about | 那你知道我什么意思了 |
[02:03] | and why the last person I want here is… Oh, Brittany. | 为什么我最不想见到的人是 布丽特妮 |
[02:07] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[02:08] | Brittany! | 布丽特妮 |
[02:09] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:11] | Forget the banana. | 别提香蕉了 |
[02:13] | This is magically delicious. | 这才是神奇美味 |
[02:24] | I can’t believe you are really here. | 真没想到你来了 |
[02:26] | Thought it’d be a fun surprise. | 我想你们会喜欢惊喜的 |
[02:28] | Like when you showed up on our honeymoon. | 就像你搅和我们蜜月时一样 |
[02:30] | That was the best two weeks ever. | 那是有史以来最好的两周 |
[02:33] | Thanks again for bailing me out. | 再次感谢你把我保释出来 |
[02:36] | Mexican jails are no bueno. | 墨西哥监狱不是什么好地方 |
[02:39] | Uh, so, Brittany, what brings you here? | 布丽特妮 你怎么来的 |
[02:41] | I know it wasn’t Greyhound, because they banned you. | 肯定不是坐灰狗长途汽车 因为你上黑名单了 |
[02:44] | I’ve always wanted to come to California, | 我一直想来加利福尼亚 |
[02:46] | and I finally finished dental hygiene school. | 而且我终于完成了口腔卫生学校的学业 |
[02:49] | You graduated? Congratulations! | 你毕业了 祝贺你 |
[02:51] | Oh, no, I didn’t say I graduated. | 不 我没说我毕业了 |
[02:53] | I just stopped going. | 我退学了 |
[02:57] | What about the money we gave you for tuition? | 我们给你的学费呢 |
[02:59] | Oh, don’t worry, I used it, | 别担心 我花了 |
[03:00] | and I enrolled in a cosmetology course. | 我参加了美容课程 |
[03:02] | Oh, that’s great. How’s it going? | 太好了 学得怎么样 |
[03:03] | Oh, I quit that, too. | 我也没学完 |
[03:05] | They wanted me to go four days a week, | 他们要我一周去四天 |
[03:07] | and it’s, like, I want to be a cosmetologist, | 我想成为一名美容师 |
[03:09] | not a doctor. | 不是医生 |
[03:11] | Okay, well, it was great of you to stop by on your way | 很高兴你在去某地的路上 |
[03:14] | to somewhere else. | 顺道过来 |
[03:17] | Actually, I was kind of hoping I could hang here | 事实上我希望能在这里待着 |
[03:18] | until I figured out my next move? | 直到确定下一步计划 |
[03:20] | Of course. You’re my little sister. | 当然 你是我妹 |
[03:22] | You can stay as long as you want. | 你想待多久就待多久 |
[03:24] | Cool. So, where am I crashing? | 太好了 那我住哪儿 |
[03:26] | You can sleep in my room. I have bunk beds. | 你可以住我屋 我有双层床 |
[03:29] | It’ll be like we’re cellmates. | 那我们俩就是室[狱]友了 |
[03:34] | Hey, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[03:36] | How’s the new roommate working out? | 新室友怎么样 |
[03:38] | Are you as miserable as I hope? | 像我希望的那样痛苦吗 |
[03:42] | Even worse. | 更惨 |
[03:43] | She has been here one day, and she already broke the oven, | 她刚来一天 已经把烤箱弄坏了 |
[03:46] | erased our DVR, and this morning… | 清空了我们的录像带 今天早上 |
[03:49] | she used my karate gi as a bathrobe. | 她用我的空手道服当浴袍 |
[03:53] | Dave, you got yourself a freeloader on your hands. | 戴夫 你碰上个吃白食的 |
[03:56] | And it’s your own fault for putting up with it. | 默默承受就是你的错了 |
[03:58] | What am I supposed to do? She’s Gemma’s sister. | 我能怎么办 她是杰玛的妹妹 |
[04:00] | Family doesn’t get a pass. | 家人不是挡箭牌 |
[04:02] | I don’t care if she was my mama. | 我亲妈也没用 |
[04:04] | Calvin Butler would nip that nonsense in the bud. | 卡尔文·巴特勒会当机立断 绝不手软 |
[04:10] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[04:11] | Oh, Pop, just a heads-up. | 老爹 提前说下 |
[04:13] | I went over the family data limit, | 我用的流量有点超 |
[04:14] | so the phone bill’s gonna be a little bit high. | 所以电话费会有点高 |
[04:17] | Lot of great fights on YouTube this month. | 这个月视频网站上有很多精彩的比赛 |
[04:21] | Well, good thing you… | 好吧 幸好你 |
[04:22] | nipped that nonsense in the bud. | 当机立断了 |
[04:26] | Oh, and, uh, for the record, it’s… | 还有那个 |
[04:37] | Hey, Ma, is it cool if I borrow your car tonight? | 妈 我今晚借你的车行吗 |
[04:39] | Oh, sure, baby. But it’s just about out of gas. | 当然可以 不过快没油了 |
[04:41] | Oh, don’t worry, I got you. | 没事 交给我 |
[04:43] | Where’s your gas card? | 你的加油卡呢 |
[04:45] | Her gas card? | 她的加油卡 |
[04:47] | You do know they take your cash? | 你知道他们收现金吧 |
[04:51] | Yeah, Pop, but then Mom wouldn’t get her points. | 知道 但付现金老妈就没积分了 |
[04:54] | Yeah, Calvin– why are you trying to take my points? | 对啊 卡尔文 你干吗不让我积分 |
[04:57] | What are they even for? | 有什么用 |
[04:59] | I don’t know, but they’re mine and I want ’em. | 我不知道 不过是我的我就要 |
[05:05] | Uh, what are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[05:06] | I’m getting a piece of garlic bread. | 拿一块蒜蓉面包 |
[05:08] | Yeah, but the middle piece? | 非得拿中间那块吗 |
[05:10] | That’s the one with the best crust-to-butter ratio. | 那是硬皮和黄油比例最完美的一块 |
[05:13] | Fine. What’s the big deal, man? | 有什么大不了的 |
[05:15] | It’s just bread. | 只是面包而已 |
[05:16] | Oh, “it’s just bread.” | “只是面包而已” |
[05:18] | Bread that you didn’t buy or that you didn’t cook. | 这面包既不是你买的 也不是你烤的 |
[05:21] | Well, Calvin, you didn’t cook it, either. | 也不是你烤的 卡尔文 |
[05:23] | I’m trying to make a point, Tina. | 我是想表明观点 缇娜 |
[05:25] | So now you want your points? | 现在你又想要观点[积分]了 |
[05:28] | Uh, look… | 听着 |
[05:29] | he’s had a job for a while now, | 他已经工作一段时间了 |
[05:31] | and it’s just time for him to stop being a freeloader. | 不能再让他吃白食了 |
[05:34] | A freeloader? | 吃白食 |
[05:36] | Yeah. You know, I’m tired of him not chipping in, | 对 我受够了他不做贡献 |
[05:38] | so I’m nipping it in the bud right now. Kee-ya! | 所以我现在就要当机立断 |
[05:43] | Calvin, Malcolm is not a freeloader. | 卡尔文 马尔科姆不是吃白食的 |
[05:45] | He’s just trying to get on his feet. | 他正在努力自力更生 |
[05:47] | Well, what he needs to do is go in his wallet | 他需要做的是拿出钱包 |
[05:48] | and give me some bread for this bread. | 掏钱买这块面包 |
[05:51] | You know what? Fine. | 行 |
[05:53] | If that’s the way you want it. | 如果你想要的话 |
[05:54] | Look. Here you go. | 给你钱 |
[05:58] | Five dollars? | 五块钱 |
[05:59] | That’s all I have on me. | 我身上只有这么多 |
[06:01] | Well, in that case… | 这样的话 |
[06:04] | Enjoy your salad. | 你吃沙拉吧 |
[06:13] | I didn’t think you were home. | 我以为你不在家 |
[06:14] | Your car isn’t out front. | 你的车不在门外 |
[06:16] | Oh, yeah. Brittany took it to go get coffee. | 布丽特妮开去买咖啡了 |
[06:18] | You let her borrow your car? | 你把车借给她了 |
[06:20] | That is so nice. | 你真好 |
[06:21] | Oh, I didn’t say “borrow.” I said “took.” | 我可没说”借给她” 是”她开走了” |
[06:25] | Along with $20 and my favorite sunglasses. | 还拿走了20块钱和我最爱的墨镜 |
[06:29] | Dave, she’s my little sister. | 戴夫 她是我妹 |
[06:30] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么办 |
[06:31] | I want you to stop enabling her. | 我想让你别惯她了 |
[06:35] | The reason she quits everything that she does | 她之所以做什么都轻易放弃 |
[06:37] | is she knows that you’ll be right there to bail her out. | 就是因为她知道你会罩着她 |
[06:39] | Sometimes literally. | 甚至是保释她 |
[06:42] | Dave, I’m not enabling here. | 戴夫 我没有惯着她 |
[06:44] | I’m being supportive. | 我是在支持她 |
[06:46] | Things just don’t come as easily to her. | 她只是做什么都不顺利 |
[06:48] | Okay. Well, just so you know, | 好吧 告诉你一声 |
[06:49] | Grover said her Ouija board spelled out | 葛罗弗说她的占卜板昨晚 |
[06:52] | “lend Brittany money” last night. | 拼出了”借钱给布丽特妮” |
[06:57] | Look, it’s not like she’s staying forever. | 她又不会一直住下去 |
[06:59] | We both know in a few days | 我们都知道过不了几天 |
[07:01] | she’ll get bored and take off | 她就会感到厌烦 |
[07:02] | right after she asks for a clean urine sample. | 要一份干净的尿液样本就离开 |
[07:06] | Hey, guys. Guess what? | 你们猜怎么着 |
[07:08] | You lost my sunglasses? | 你把我的墨镜弄丢了 |
[07:09] | Yep, that, too. | 还真丢了 |
[07:11] | What I meant was, I finally figured out | 我想说的是 我终于搞明白 |
[07:13] | what I’m gonna do with my life. | 要做什么了 |
[07:16] | I’m gonna be an actor. | 我要当演员 |
[07:22] | What? | 什么 |
[07:24] | I was in the coffee shop | 刚刚我在咖啡店 |
[07:25] | and I was arguing with the barista | 跟咖啡师争论 |
[07:26] | of whether or not I brought the tip jar with me, | 小费罐是不是我自己带来的 |
[07:29] | when… | 然后 |
[07:31] | this talent agent comes up, | 有个星探走过来 |
[07:32] | and he says he’s going to make me… a star. | 说要把我打造成一个明星 |
[07:36] | Oh, sweetie, I know that sounds exciting, | 亲爱的 我知道这听起来很激动人心 |
[07:39] | but I’m not sure that that’s the way it works. | 但我觉得当演员没这么容易 |
[07:41] | Oh, uh, she’s right. It’s a scam. | 她说得对 这是诈骗 |
[07:43] | Con artists preying on naive dreamers. | 骗子专挑天真的梦想家下手 |
[07:47] | I was devastated. | 把我骗得好惨 |
[07:49] | No, this guy’s totally legit. | 不 这家伙是正牌的 |
[07:51] | He already got me an audition for a commercial tomorrow. | 他已经给我安排了明天的广告试镜 |
[07:53] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[07:56] | So looks like I’m here to stay. | 看来我要长住了 |
[08:00] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[08:01] | She’s here to stay. | 她要长住了 |
[08:05] | And we are here to be supportive. | 而我们要支持她 |
[08:11] | This is so exciting! | 太激动人心了 |
[08:12] | I’m gonna go practice my lines up in my room. | 我要回房间练习台词 |
[08:15] | Now, that’s a juicy burger. | 这个汉堡好多汁 |
[08:16] | Now, that’s a juicy burger! | 这个汉堡好多汁 |
[08:19] | That’s a juicy… | 这个汉堡… |
[08:22] | This is a disaster. | 真是场灾难 |
[08:23] | Dave, it’s not as bad as it seems. | 戴夫 没有看起来那么糟 |
[08:25] | Yes, it is. Those were my sunglasses! | 就是那么糟 那是我的墨镜 |
[08:29] | It should’ve been me! | 应该选我的 |
[08:34] | Oh, that looks tasty. | 看起来很好吃 |
[08:36] | Salami and cheese? | 意大利香肠和奶酪 |
[08:37] | Oh, yeah, and all the fixings. | 没错 加上各种配料 |
[08:39] | Great. That’ll be seven bucks. | 好极了 七块钱 |
[08:43] | You can make it a combo for a dollar more. | 多加一块钱可以升级成套餐 |
[08:47] | You know, actually, Pop, what you said last night | 老爹 其实你昨晚说的话 |
[08:49] | made a whole lot of sense. | 非常有道理 |
[08:51] | I shouldn’t be eating your food. | 我不应该吃你的东西 |
[08:53] | So I went out and I bought my own. | 所以我自己去买了吃的 |
[08:55] | Okay. Steppin’ up, like I asked. | 按我说的掏钱了 |
[08:58] | You know what? Fix me one of those, and, um, | 给我也做一个 |
[09:00] | make it a combo. | 我要套餐 |
[09:04] | You know, I would, Pop, | 老爹 我也想做 |
[09:05] | but this is all stuff I bought myself. You see? | 但这些都是我自己买的 看到了吗 |
[09:09] | I put my name on it. | 我把名字标上了 |
[09:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:13] | You’re putting your name on meat now? | 你给肉标自己的名字 |
[09:15] | Who are you, Oscar Mayer? | 你以为自己是奥斯卡·迈耶吗 |
[09:18] | Yeah, well, this way, you eat your food | 这样的话 你吃你的 |
[09:20] | and I eat mine. | 我吃我的 |
[09:23] | You know what? That is a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[09:26] | Maybe I should start putting my name on stuff I paid for. | 也许我也该给自己买的东西标上名字 |
[09:30] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[09:31] | Look at that, looks like your sandwich is on my plate. | 看起来你的三明治放在我的盘子上了 |
[09:38] | Well, lucky for me, this meal is handheld. | 幸好 三明治手拿着就能吃 |
[09:41] | That is lucky for you. | 确实很幸运 |
[09:43] | But what is not lucky for you is that your food… | 但不幸的是 你的食物 |
[09:46] | is in my fridge. | 放在我的冰箱了 |
[09:51] | Not a problem. I’ll get a mini fridge for my room. | 没问题 我买个小冰箱放在自己房间里 |
[09:55] | Yes. A problem. | 有问题 |
[09:57] | Because… your room is in my house. | 因为 你的房间在我的房子里 |
[10:03] | Well, in that case, maybe I need a place of my own. | 这么说也许我应该搬出去住 |
[10:06] | Maybe you do. | 也许吧 |
[10:08] | Well, maybe I should go look for one right now. | 也许我现在就该去找一个 |
[10:10] | Maybe you should. | 也许吧 |
[10:13] | You know what? Fine. | 好 |
[10:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:22] | I just wanted to remind you… | 我只是想提醒你 |
[10:25] | …that’s my phone. | 那是我的电话 |
[10:37] | Well, I hope you’re happy. | 这下你高兴了 |
[10:39] | I just got off the phone with Malcolm. | 我刚和马尔科姆通了电话 |
[10:41] | He already found a place. | 他已经找到住处了 |
[10:43] | So he’s still using my phone? | 所以他还在用我的电话 |
[10:46] | Calvin, your son is moving into a one bedroom with four strangers | 卡尔文 你儿子要和四个陌生人住一室一厅 |
[10:50] | all because the both of you are too stubborn to back down. | 就是因为你们两个固执不服软 |
[10:53] | Me? Stubborn? | 我固执 |
[10:55] | I’ll sit here all day and argue that. | 我可以坐在这里辩一整天 |
[10:58] | Come on, Tina. | 拜托 缇娜 |
[11:00] | Moving out is gonna be good for him. | 搬出去对他有好处 |
[11:02] | – How? – Well, for starters, | -怎么可能 -首先 |
[11:05] | with him out of the house, | 他不在家 |
[11:06] | I don’t have to wear pants anymore. | 我就不用穿裤子了 |
[11:09] | That’s not good for him, that’s good for you. | 这对他又没好处 这是你爽了 |
[11:12] | Well, actually, it’s good for you. | 其实是你爽了 |
[11:21] | You need to apologize to your son and tell him he can stay, | 你得向你儿子道歉 让他回来住 |
[11:25] | or things are gonna get ugly around here. | 否则事情会变得很难看 |
[11:28] | How ugly? | 有多难看 |
[11:29] | Remember the Valentine’s Day you bought me a toaster? | 还记得情人节那天你给我买的烤面包机吗 |
[11:32] | Uglier than that. | 比那还难看 |
[11:36] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:38] | Seriously? For the last time, stop wearing my gi. | 不是吧 我最后说一遍 别穿我的空手道服了 |
[11:42] | It’s a slap in the face to Sensei Chad. | 这是对查德老师的不敬 |
[11:47] | So, how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[11:48] | Are you ready for your big audition? | 准备好试镜了吗 |
[11:50] | Oh, yeah, Grover and I rehearsed all night. | 是的 葛罗弗和我排练了一整晚 |
[11:52] | Check it out. | 瞧好了 |
[11:54] | Now, that’s a tasty burger. | 这个汉堡好美味 |
[11:57] | I thought it was a “juicy” burger? | 不是”多汁”吗 |
[11:59] | Yeah, but I decided “juicy” | 是的 但我决定我的角色 |
[12:01] | isn’t a word my character would use. | 不用”多汁”这个词 |
[12:04] | And yet, you have it tattooed on your lower back. | 可你的背部下方文了这两个字 |
[12:08] | So, what time do you have to be there? | 那你什么时候过去 |
[12:09] | Not until 9:00. | 9点 |
[12:11] | Brittany, it’s 8:45. | 布丽特妮 现在8点45了 |
[12:13] | Oh, my God, you’re right. | 天哪 对啊 |
[12:14] | Okay, I’m just gonna eat something really quick and then we’ll go. | 我赶紧吃点东西 然后我们就走 |
[12:16] | – Where’s your pancake mix? – What? No! No, no, no. | -你的煎饼粉呢 -什么 不 不 |
[12:18] | No, no, no, no. No pancakes. | 不 不 别吃煎饼了 |
[12:21] | Go put on some clothes. If we hurry, we can still make it. | 去穿衣服 我们抓紧点还是能赶上的 |
[12:23] | Fine. I’ll meet you in the car. | 好吧 车上见 |
[12:26] | We’ll just hit up a drive-through on the way there. | 路上在得来速买点吃的吧 |
[12:37] | I got some boxes, so I’ll be out of your way by tonight. | 我弄了些箱子 今晚就能收拾好 |
[12:41] | Look, about that, um, | 其实 |
[12:43] | things got a little out of hand yesterday, | 昨天我们都有点冲动 |
[12:45] | so you don’t have to move out if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想搬出去 就不用搬 |
[12:49] | Oh, thank you, Pop. You know, I’ve been feeling bad | 谢谢你 老爹 昨天的事 |
[12:51] | about the way things went down, too. | 我也挺不好意思的 |
[12:53] | Great. Well, go tell your mom I said all that sensitive crap. | 太好了 记得跟你妈说我深情挽留你了 |
[12:58] | And, uh, | 还有 |
[13:00] | you know, tell her we hugged. | 告诉她我们拥抱了一下 |
[13:02] | She’ll eat that stuff up right there. | 她就吃这套 |
[13:05] | Wait, so you’re only saying you want me to stay | 等等 你让我留下 |
[13:07] | because Mom made you? | 是因为老妈逼你的 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:12] | You expect me to wear pants the rest of my life? | 你想让我一辈子都穿裤子吗 |
[13:16] | You know what? Do whatever you want, | 随你的便 |
[13:18] | because I’m not gonna be here to see it. | 反正我看不到了 我要搬走 |
[13:20] | Really? You gonna act like that | 不是吧 你还要走 |
[13:22] | after I said everything your mama made me say? | 你妈都逼我说那种话了 |
[13:26] | I-I expected more from you. | 你太让我失望了 |
[13:28] | And this is exactly what I expected from you. | 你和我想象中一模一样 |
[13:31] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:33] | I don’t know, ask Mom. | 我不知道 问老妈吧 |
[13:36] | Well, the joke’s on you, because she’s not talking to me. | 那你想多了 她不愿意和我说话 |
[13:45] | Oh, you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[13:46] | How’d the audition go? | 试镜怎么样 |
[13:47] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[13:49] | Brittany “accidentally” spilled coffee on another actress | 布丽特妮”不小心”把咖啡洒在其他演员身上 |
[13:53] | and then asked the casting director when the baby was due. | 然后问选角导演孩子什么时候出生 |
[13:58] | She wasn’t pregnant? | 她没怀孕 |
[13:59] | No, he wasn’t. | 不 是他没怀孕 |
[14:02] | Now that’s a juicy burger. | 这汉堡真”多汁” |
[14:07] | Dave, when she comes down, please be nice to her. | 戴夫 她下来以后 请对她好一点 |
[14:10] | She’s in a very fragile state right now. | 她现在很脆弱 |
[14:12] | Oh, I don’t care what state she’s in, | 我不在乎她是什么状态[州] |
[14:14] | as long as it’s not California. | 只要不是加州就行 |
[14:15] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[14:17] | But I will be nice. | 我会好好说话的 |
[14:20] | Well, my agent just called. | 我的经纪人刚打电话来 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[14:23] | – I know how much you wanted this. – Yeah. | -我知道你有多想得到这个角色 -是啊 |
[14:25] | Don’t be too hard on yourself. | 不要太自责 |
[14:26] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[14:28] | I got the part. | 我得到那个角色了 |
[14:29] | – What?! – Of course. | -什么 -不出所料 |
[14:32] | Yeah, they said they loved my “spunky, unpredictable energy,” | 他们喜欢我的”勇敢 不可预测的能量” |
[14:35] | which is funny, ’cause that’s exactly what my parole officer hated. | 太搞笑了 我的保释官就不喜欢我这样 |
[14:41] | Uh, you did it. Congratulations. | 你成功了 祝贺你 |
[14:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:44] | Too bad I had to turn it down. | 可惜我必须拒绝 |
[14:46] | – What? – Of course. | -什么 -不出所料 |
[14:50] | Why would you turn it down? | 你为什么要拒绝 |
[14:52] | Well, think about it. | 想想看 |
[14:54] | If I booked my first audition, | 既然我第一次试镜就成功了 |
[14:56] | I am clearly a great actor. | 我显然是一个伟大的演员 |
[14:59] | And great actors don’t do commercials. | 伟大的演员不演广告 |
[15:04] | But this is a huge opportunity. | 但这是一个绝佳的机会 |
[15:06] | You’re just gonna throw it away? | 你就这么放弃了 |
[15:08] | Yeah. Plus, they said it was gonna air in Mexico, | 是的 而且他们说要在墨西哥播 |
[15:10] | and I’ve got mucho warrants down there. | 我在那边有很多逮捕令 |
[15:14] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:15] | Dave is right. | 戴夫是对的 |
[15:17] | I do enable you. | 我太惯着你了 |
[15:19] | I have given you so many chances | 我给你提供了很多机会 |
[15:22] | and made so many excuses for you, | 为你找了那么多借口 |
[15:24] | and all you do is screw it up. | 而你只会把事情搞砸 |
[15:26] | But I am done. | 但是到此为止 |
[15:28] | You need to get your stuff and go home, now. | 你立刻收拾东西回家 |
[15:35] | I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[15:37] | I’m a disaster. | 我是个坑货 |
[15:39] | And the worst part is, I don’t even know why. | 最糟糕的是 我都不知道为什么 |
[15:43] | I-I quit anything I start, | 我总是半途而废 |
[15:46] | anything good in my life I find a way to ruin. | 总是破坏生活中的美好事物 |
[15:49] | Even our relationship. | 甚至是我们的关系 |
[15:52] | You’re the best big sister anybody could have, | 你是世上最好的姐姐 |
[15:55] | and all I do is I-I just take advantage of you. | 我却总是赖着你 |
[16:00] | I don’t know what else to say, but I’m… I’m sorry. | 我不知道还能说什么 但是我很抱歉 |
[16:05] | I’m gonna go pack my things. | 我去收拾东西 |
[16:08] | Uh, Brittany, wait. | 布丽特妮 等等 |
[16:09] | I’m sorry I said that. | 很抱歉我说了这些 |
[16:11] | Please, please, please don’t go. | 求你了 别走 |
[16:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:14] | Of course. You’re my little sister. | 当然 你是我妹 |
[16:18] | And scene. | 收工 |
[16:24] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[16:26] | I told you, I am a great actor. | 我说了 我是一个伟大的演员 |
[16:30] | You just made all that up? | 你刚才是编的 |
[16:31] | Not all. I stole a few lines from Gossip Girl. | 不全是 我用了《绯闻女孩》几句台词 |
[16:34] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | -天哪 -天哪 |
[16:39] | – That’s it. You need to leave… now. – What? | -够了 赶紧走 -什么 |
[16:41] | – You heard me. – Okay, but… | -你听到了 -但是 |
[16:43] | No, I’m not giving you my pee. | 不 我不会给你尿样的 |
[16:46] | Fine. Haters gonna hate. | 好吧 喷子的世界我不懂 |
[16:56] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[16:57] | You finally stood up to her. | 你终于怼了她 |
[16:59] | I know, but I was so harsh. | 我知道 但我语气太冲了 |
[17:01] | Do you think she’ll get over it? | 你觉得她能承受吗 |
[17:02] | Of course she’s gonna get over it. | 当然可以 |
[17:03] | I’ll tell you what I’ll never get over. | 你知道我最接受不了什么吗 |
[17:06] | She is a way better actor than I’ll ever be. | 她的演技比我强多了 |
[17:11] | Well, that’s everything. | 就这些了 |
[17:14] | You know, I can’t believe you and your father | 你和你爸 |
[17:16] | are being so stubborn about this. | 怎么这么固执 |
[17:18] | He’s the stubborn one. | 固执的是他 |
[17:19] | I just refuse to give in. | 我只是不愿屈服 |
[17:23] | Calvin, Malcolm’s leaving! | 卡尔文 马尔科姆要走了 |
[17:27] | Don’t you have anything to say to him? | 你没什么要跟他说的吗 |
[17:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:36] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[17:38] | You two have nothing to say to each other? | 你们两个没什么可说的吗 |
[17:40] | – Nope. – Nope. | -没有 -没有 |
[17:42] | See, that’s what your problem is– you’re too much alike. | 这就是你们的问题所在 你们太像了 |
[17:46] | – No, we’re not. – No, we’re not. | -才没有 -才没有 |
[17:48] | You know what? Maybe you’re right. | 也许你们是对的 |
[17:50] | Maybe this is a good idea. | 也许这是个好主意 |
[17:52] | With Malcolm gone, | 马尔科姆走了 |
[17:53] | you can finally watch football all by yourself | 你终于可以一个人看橄榄球了 |
[17:55] | without anyone to debate about | 没有人和你争论 |
[17:57] | who’s the best player, or argue over calls. | 谁是最好的球员以及判罚问题了 |
[18:00] | Sounds good to me. | 听起来不错 |
[18:02] | And, Malcolm, you won’t be stuck playing cards with your dad. | 马尔科姆 你也不用和你爸打牌 |
[18:05] | You know, talking about politics and what’s going on in the world. | 谈论政治和世界大事了 |
[18:08] | That’s right. I can do that with my roommates. | 没错 我可以找室友 |
[18:10] | Yeah, and since two of you sleep in the living room, | 是啊 毕竟你们俩睡客厅 |
[18:12] | y’all can chitchat all night long. | 聊一整晚都行 |
[18:16] | Yeah, that’s… that’s gonna be fun. | 肯定会很有意思 |
[18:20] | And, Calvin, you don’t have to remind Malcolm | 卡尔文 你也不用提醒马尔科姆 |
[18:22] | about taking the trash out anymore, | 扔垃圾了 |
[18:23] | because you’ll be doing it! | 因为到时候就靠你了 |
[18:29] | Well, now that we all agree this is for the best– | 既然大家都觉得没问题 |
[18:33] | Calvin, tomorrow’s trash day. | 卡尔文 明天是垃圾日 |
[18:35] | Malcolm, don’t let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya. | 马尔科姆 好走不送 |
[18:43] | So, uh… | 那个 |
[18:44] | really? Two of y’all sleep in the living room? | 真的吗 你们俩睡客厅 |
[18:47] | It’s not as bad as it sounds. | 其实没有听起来那么糟 |
[18:49] | We got a line of tape down the middle. | 中间有一根绳子隔着的 |
[18:53] | Well, fine. | 好吧 |
[18:54] | I hope you enjoy watching football with him. | 希望你们橄榄球赛看得愉快 |
[18:57] | Well, actually, we don’t have cable, | 其实我们没有有线信号 |
[18:59] | which would be useless anyway, because… | 有也没用 因为 |
[19:01] | we don’t have a TV. | 我们没有电视 |
[19:04] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:05] | Man, that’s crazy. | 太扯了 |
[19:06] | Every man deserves to watch football. | 看橄榄球赛是男人的权利 |
[19:09] | I think that’s in the Constitution. | 《宪法》里好像写了 |
[19:13] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[19:14] | Why don’t you come over Sunday and watch one of the games? | 你周日过来看场比赛怎么样 |
[19:18] | Okay, that’d be cool. | 好啊 |
[19:20] | Of course… there’s also Monday Night Football. | 当然了 还有周一橄榄球夜 |
[19:25] | And Thursday. | 还有周四 |
[19:28] | That would be a lot of driving back and forth. | 那我动不动就得开车回来了 |
[19:31] | Especially without your mama’s gas card. | 而且你还没有你妈的加油卡 |
[19:35] | Well, maybe… | 要不 |
[19:37] | you should finish out the season here. | 你等这个赛季结束再走 |
[19:40] | That does seem like the logical solution. | 这个办法靠谱 |
[19:43] | Yeah, all right. Well, uh, | 好 |
[19:46] | maybe you should just stay for a little while. | 那你再住一段时间 |
[19:48] | Yeah, for a little while. | 不会太久的 |
[19:50] | All right. Well, good. Come on. | 好 走吧 |
[19:51] | Let me help you get these boxes in, son. | 我帮你把箱子搬进去 儿子 |
[19:54] | Hey, you know what, Pop? | 你知道吗 老爹 |
[19:55] | If I am gonna stay here for a little while, | 既然我要在这里住一段时间 |
[19:58] | I think I should start paying rent. | 那我还是付房租吧 |
[19:59] | You damn straight you are. | 那当然了 |
[20:02] | And I’m talking market rate. | 我说的是市场价格 |
[20:04] | I don’t play that rent control. | 我不搞租金控制那一套 |
[20:12] | Hey, Dave. You take Brittany to the airport? | 戴夫 你要送布丽特妮去机场吗 |
[20:16] | Actually, the train station. | 其实是火车站 |
[20:17] | She says the airport is “bounty hunter central.” | 她说机场是”赏金猎人中心” |
[20:22] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[20:23] | You got rid of your freeloader. | 你摆脱了吃白食的 |
[20:24] | Oh, not me. It was all Gemma. | 不是我 是杰玛 |
[20:28] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[20:29] | Uh, you and Malcolm figure everything out? | 你和马尔科姆和好了吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah. You know, um, he and Tina begged me not to kick him out, | 他和缇娜求我不要把他赶出去 |
[20:36] | so, what are you gonna do, you know? | 我还能怎么办 |
[20:39] | Dave, we got to go. | 戴夫 我们得走了 |
[20:41] | Where? | 去哪 |
[20:42] | The train station just called. | 火车站刚刚打来电话 |
[20:43] | Apparently, they have a jail. | 他们那里有监狱 |
[20:47] | Oh, check out this crazy white girl fighting on YouTube. | 看看这个白人疯女孩打架的油管视频 |
[20:51] | Brittany?! | 布丽特妮 |
[20:53] | Damn! | 我靠 |
[20:55] | She put that conductor to sleep. | 她把售票员打晕了 |
[20:59] | And look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[21:00] | She’s wearing my sunglasses. | 她还戴着我的墨镜 |