Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Hey, guys. 两位好
[00:10] Hey, Dave. Hey, Gemma. 戴夫 杰玛
[00:11] We just came from the farmers market. 我们刚从农贸市场来
[00:13] Buckle up, persimmon season came early. 准备好哦 柿子今年提前上市了
[00:17] Or as I like to call them, apples with attitude. 用我的话来说 柿子是有态度的苹果
[00:21] – You want to try one? – No, thanks. -尝一个吗 -不了 谢谢
[00:23] I had enough attitude from my employees today. 今天员工的态度让我受够了
[00:25] I’ll be damned if I get it from a fruit. 我不想再让水果给我脸色看
[00:29] Did something happen at the shop? 店里出什么事了
[00:30] Yeah, another one of our mechanics quit 是的 我们又有一个机修工辞职
[00:32] to go work at Motor Boys, 投奔汽车小子了
[00:34] so this month alone we’re down a Rudy and two Julios. 单是这个月我们就失去了一位鲁迪和两位胡利奥
[00:39] I mean, Julio I get, that guy was never loyal, 胡利奥辞职倒无所谓 那家伙一点都不忠诚
[00:41] but Julio? 但是胡利奥
[00:44] I thought we were friends. 我以为我们是朋友呢
[00:47] That’s awful. 太可怕了
[00:48] Yeah. Why do you think they left? 是啊 你觉得他们为什么辞职
[00:50] They don’t like the way Calvin treats them. 他们不喜欢卡尔文对待他们的方式
[00:52] What are you talking about? They love me. 你说什么 他们可喜欢我了
[00:54] I’m the world’s best boss. It says so on my coffee mug. 我是世界最佳老板 我咖啡杯上印着呢
[00:58] You’re using the mug I gave you. 你在用我送你的杯子
[01:02] And you thought it was a dumb gift. 你还觉得这礼物太蠢
[01:05] Yes, because you don’t work for him. 对啊 因为你又不给他打工
[01:09] All I’m saying, Calvin, 我只想说 卡尔文
[01:10] is you need to treat the guys with more respect. 你需要更尊重他们一点
[01:13] I respect them. 我尊重他们
[01:15] It’s not my fault they’re too stupid to understand. 不是我的错 是他们蠢得感知不到
[01:19] Okay. If we lose one more mechanic, 好吧 如果再失去一个机修工
[01:21] we’re basically a car wash. 我们就沦为洗车房了
[01:24] You know, I can help you guys. 我可以帮你们
[01:25] This is exactly what I do for my job. 我就是干这行的
[01:27] You work at a car wash? 你在洗车房工作
[01:30] No, I’m a conflict mediator. 不 我是冲突调解员
[01:33] I can go into your shop, talk to your employees, 我可以去你店里和你的员工谈谈
[01:35] and come up with ways 找到解决办法
[01:36] that you can improve your relationship with them. 让你能改善和员工的关系
[01:38] He’s really good. 他真的很在行
[01:39] At the last school I worked at, he settled a dispute 在我工作的上一所学校
[01:42] between the football team and the marching band. 他解决了橄榄球队和军乐队之间的纠纷
[01:44] The football team was beating up the band geeks? 橄榄球队痛殴乐队呆瓜们了吗
[01:48] No, the other way around. 不是 正好相反
[01:50] Our flute section was gangsta. 我们的长笛组匪气十足
[01:54] You know, baby, I think we should let Dave help us. 亲爱的 我觉得应该让戴夫帮我们
[01:57] Fine, but if you screw this up, 好吧 但如果你搞砸了
[02:00] I’m going flute section on your ass. 我就痛揍你一顿
[02:13] Oh, perfect. 太好了
[02:14] On time for dinner, but too late to help set the table. 准时开饭 但还没赶上帮忙摆桌子
[02:16] God is good. 上帝仁慈
[02:19] Yeah, God had nothing to do with it. 上帝跟这事没关系
[02:21] I saw you peeking through the window. 我看见你从窗口偷看了
[02:24] Yeah, and I saw you stick your finger in the mashed potatoes. 我看见你把手指插进土豆泥了
[02:26] You want to dance? 抬杠吗
[02:28] – Hey, what’s up, boys? – Hey, what’s up, Pop? -孩子们 -老爹好
[02:30] Yo, I heard Julio quit. 我听说胡利奥辞职了
[02:32] Uh, yeah, the hell with that guy. 那家伙死去吧
[02:35] No, I meant Julio. 不 我是说胡利奥
[02:36] Yeah, I’m really gonna miss him. 是的 我真的很想他
[02:44] Oh, hey, Dave. What’s with the clipboard? 戴夫 你拿笔记板什么
[02:46] Well, before I sit down with your employees, 和你的员工们谈话之前
[02:48] I came by to see what you had to say. 我来看看你有什么说的
[02:49] Oh, here’s what I have to say: bye, Dave. 我想说再见 戴夫
[02:54] Come on, Pop, you told Mom you were gonna take this seriously. 老爹 你跟老妈说了会认真对待的
[02:57] Yeah, besides that, you know he’s not going away. 对啊 而且你知道他不会走的
[02:59] He’s right. I’m not. 他说得对 我没走
[03:03] Fine. Come on, man, let’s get this over with. 好吧 进来 咱们速战速决
[03:05] OK, first question, 好 第一个问题
[03:06] what three words best describe your leadership style? 用三个词描述你的领导风格
[03:10] World’s best boss. 世界最佳老板
[03:13] The mug says it, and I agree. 杯子上印的 我同意
[03:16] Okay, uh, if that’s how you feel, 好吧 如果你是这么想的
[03:19] what do you think the root of the problem is at the shop? 你认为店里存在的问题根源是什么
[03:22] That’s easy, everyone else. 太好答了 都怨别人
[03:25] Okay, I think I’m getting a clearer picture of what the problem is. 我大概清楚问题所在了
[03:29] Yeah, and the picture looks like this. 对 问题所在就长这样
[03:33] Why the hell do your fingers smell like mashed potatoes? 为什么你手指有土豆泥的味道
[03:39] You know what? Pop, y-you just afraid 你知道吗 老爹 你只是害怕
[03:41] that people gonna say bad stuff about you. 人们会说你坏话
[03:43] Yeah, you know, the truth. 是的 就是真相
[03:46] No. No, the problem is 不 不 问题是
[03:48] that no one understands I’m not their friend, I’m their boss. 员工不明白我不是他们朋友 我是他们老板
[03:52] If they want a friend, they need to go on the Facebook. 如果他们想要朋友 就去上脸书吧
[03:56] You know, Calvin, you don’t need to be their friends. 卡尔文 你不需要成为他们的朋友
[03:58] Just ’cause you’re their boss 你是他们的老板
[03:59] doesn’t mean you can’t have a healthy relationship with them. 并不意味着不能和他们保持良好的关系
[04:02] I have a healthy relationship with them. 我和他们关系很好
[04:04] I’m like a loving father that they’re afraid of. 我就像令人生畏的慈父
[04:08] Move, potato fingers, go. 躲开 土豆爪 一边去
[04:15] Isn’t that the cute girl that moved in upstairs from you? 这不是那个搬到你楼上的漂亮女孩吗
[04:17] Yeah, Keira. 是的 凯拉
[04:19] All right. Did you ask her out yet? 你约她出去了吗
[04:20] Yes, every morning in my mirror. 是的 每天早上照镜子时
[04:24] Well, have you done it in front of somebody 除了穿着星球大战睡衣那位
[04:27] that’s not wearing Star Wars pajamas? 你在别人面前做过吗
[04:30] – I can’t, man. – Why not, Marty? -我做不到 -为什么 马蒂
[04:33] She makes me nervous. 她让我好紧张
[04:33] I get all mixed up and tongue-tied around her. 我一见她就脑子空白 舌头打结了
[04:35] Well, you better get untied because… 那你赶紧解开吧 因为
[04:37] – here she comes. – Oh, no! -她过来了 -不
[04:38] How much wood could a woodchuck chuck 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[04:40] if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
[04:40] Hi, Marty. 马蒂
[04:43] Hey, Keira. 凯拉
[04:45] Uh, you brother my Malcolm, remember? 你兄弟我家的马尔科姆 记得吗
[04:47] Yeah, hi. 记得
[04:49] So I see you got your mail. You’ve got mail! 我看到你拿着邮件 你收到了邮件
[04:52] Yeah, too bad it’s all bills. 对 可惜都是账单
[04:54] I’ve got student loans! 我有助学贷款
[04:57] It’s funny ’cause she’s in debt. 真有意思 她欠了债
[04:59] You’ve got no money! 你没有钱
[05:02] Okay, well, I’ll see you guys later. 好吧 回见
[05:06] You’re gonna die alone. 你要孤独终老了
[05:10] All right, guys, I’m here to talk to you about ways 伙计们 我今天来跟你们聊聊
[05:12] Calvin and Tina can make this a respectful atmosphere, 卡尔文和缇娜要如何在这里营造相互尊重的氛围
[05:14] productive workplace, and most importantly, 创造高效的工作环境 最为重要的是
[05:16] a safe space. 建立安全感
[05:27] Oh, a question. Yes? 有人提问了 请讲
[05:28] Yeah, are we getting paid for this? 听这个有钱拿吗
[05:30] Yes, you are. 有的
[05:31] Great. Can you start from the top again? 太好了 你能从头再讲一遍吗
[05:34] Okay, basically, I’m gonna ask you some questions 简单来讲 我要了解一下
[05:36] about your issues and concerns. 你们的不满和顾虑
[05:38] But won’t we get in trouble for what we say? 我们说了不会有麻烦吧
[05:41] No, because everything you say will be strictly confidential, 不会 你们说的一切都会严格保密
[05:44] so none of you have to worry about any of this 所以你们都不必担心
[05:47] getting back to Tina or Calvin. 会被缇娜或卡尔文知道
[05:49] Hey, hey, everybody! 大伙好
[05:54] Cal-Calvin, what are you doing here? 卡尔文 你来这干什么
[05:56] Oh, I’m just bringing some doughnuts for my boys. 给我的伙计们带些甜甜圈
[05:59] There is no “I” in “team,” 团队中不能唯”我”独尊
[06:01] but there is one in “I love you guys.” 但表达爱意一定少不了”我”
[06:06] Calvin, I’m-I’m trying to talk to your employees. 卡尔文 我正在跟你的员工交流
[06:08] Dave, I don’t have employees. 戴夫 我没有员工
[06:11] These guys are basically like family. 这些人就像我的家人一样
[06:14] How’s your wife, Norm? 你老婆还好吗 诺姆
[06:16] I’m not married. 我没结婚
[06:18] Well, too bad because you’re a real catch. 可惜了 因为你真的是个理想对象
[06:25] Calvin, i-if this is gonna work, you can’t be here. 卡尔文 今天你不能在场
[06:28] Okay, all right, I’m gonna go, all right? 好吧 我走了行吧
[06:31] Quick update, guys, 快讯 伙计们
[06:33] I just voted for Employee of the Month, 我刚投票选出了本月员工之星
[06:36] and congratulations, you all won! 恭喜大家 你们都获胜了
[06:49] Oh, you’re not Keira. 不是凯拉啊
[06:51] What was your first clue? 你怎么发现的
[06:52] That I’m not a woman or that I’m talking to you? 因为我不是女的 还是因为我跟你说话了
[06:56] Well, for your information, that’s about to change. 告诉你 这一切马上就能改变
[06:59] Oh, you finally asked her out? 你终于约她了
[07:01] Better. I’ve devised an elaborate plan to lure her to my apartment, 比这更好 我设计了周密的计划把她引到我家
[07:04] where I’ll be on my own turf, and therefore, 这样我就有主场优势了 然后
[07:05] more comfortable to ask her out. 约她出去就更容易了
[07:08] I call it “Operation Date Keira.” 我称这个计划为”约凯拉行动”
[07:12] Yeah, that sounds more to me like 我觉得更像是
[07:13] “Operation Restraining Order.” “限制令行动”
[07:17] No, trust me, man, it’s foolproof. 不 相信我 这个计划万无一失
[07:18] This morning I put a piece of my mail in her mailbox, 今早我把我的一封邮件放进了她的邮箱
[07:21] which she will feel compelled to return to me, 这样她就不得不把信还给我
[07:23] and if she doesn’t, she’s committed a felony, 如果她不这么做 就是犯了重罪
[07:25] and I’m not interested. 我不追她了
[07:27] Marty, that is the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard, 马蒂 那是我听过最白痴的主意了
[07:30] and that includes Pop’s plan to buy a mannequin 比老爹为了开拼车专用道
[07:32] so he can ride in the carpool lane. 买人体模特还白痴
[07:37] Dumb you say? 白痴
[07:39] That was the sound of the elevator, 那是电梯的声音
[07:41] and I hear the sound of beautiful little footsteps. 我还听见了动听的脚步声
[07:45] And here we go. 她来了
[07:55] Yeah, would you look at that, 瞧瞧
[07:56] you got jury duty. 你要履行陪审团义务了
[08:03] Ugh, what is taking so long? 怎么这么久
[08:05] I can’t even believe I’m about to say this, but 不敢相信我会说这种话
[08:07] when is Dave gonna get here? 戴夫什么时候来啊
[08:10] Baby, relax. 宝贝 放松
[08:11] Why are you so stressed out about Dave’s report? 你为什么这么在意戴夫的报告
[08:14] Because it’s gonna be full of lies about me. 因为里面肯定全是对我的诽谤
[08:16] And if it says that I called Norm a certain name, 要是上面写我给诺姆起了外号
[08:18] I didn’t do it. 那不是真的
[08:21] And everybody laughed. 大家都笑了
[08:26] Baby, you created this situation, 宝贝 百因必有果
[08:28] and now you have to deal with the consequences. 你要对自己的行为负责
[08:30] Like the time that cop pulled you over 比如上次警察让你停车
[08:32] for driving with that mannequin. 因为你载了个人体模特
[08:36] Well, they wouldn’t have pulled me over 要是个白人模特
[08:38] if the mannequin was white. 他们就不会拦我了
[08:39] Oh, stop. 才不是呢
[08:42] – Hey, guys. – Hey, come on in. -你们好 -进来吧
[08:43] Hey, Dave. So, uh, how’d it go down at the shop? 戴夫 你在店里情况怎么样
[08:47] Really well, and you were right about Norm. 非常顺利 你对诺姆的评价一点没错
[08:50] How is that guy single? 他怎么可能单身
[08:53] Okay, so how do we do this? 好吧 接下来怎么做
[08:55] Well, I usually start by explaining my methodology 通常我会先解释我的方法
[08:57] and how I arrived at my findings. 以及结论的分析过程
[08:59] Yeah, sounds good. We’re not gonna do any of that. Come on. 听起来不错 这个就跳过吧
[09:03] All right, uh, well, here’s what I found, 好吧 以下是我的结论
[09:05] after numerous interviews, it’s clear that your employees 经过数轮面谈 显然你们的员工
[09:07] have serious issues with… 在以下方面意见很大
[09:09] Norm’s a liar! 诺姆是个骗子
[09:19] Okay, babe, relax. I-I thought we agreed 宝贝 放轻松 我们不是说好了
[09:22] that we would accept whatever Dave says, right? 不管戴夫怎么说都能接受吗
[09:25] Well, I’m-I’m glad you feel that way, Tina, 很高兴你能这么想 缇娜
[09:27] because the complaints weren’t about Calvin, 因为他们抱怨的不仅是卡尔文
[09:28] they were about you. 还有你
[09:30] What? 什么
[09:32] You heard the man, Tina. 你听到了 缇娜
[09:34] Those idiots love me. 那些白痴爱我
[09:43] Seriously? 不是吧
[09:44] I’m the problem? 有问题的是我
[09:45] Calvin yells at everybody and calls them names, 卡尔文冲谁都大呼小叫的 还给他们起外号
[09:48] and they blame me? 他们还怪我
[09:51] It’s funny how that works, huh? 峰回路转了吧
[09:55] Okay, okay, okay, 好 好 好
[09:56] tell me exactly what these egg-sucking, two-bit, 告诉我这些不知廉耻 不怀好意
[10:00] no-good punks said. 狼心狗肺的混蛋们说了什么
[10:04] Well, surprise, surprise, 你可能不信
[10:06] they find you to be a little insulting. 他们觉得你有点无礼
[10:10] Fascinating. Go on. 有意思 继续
[10:14] Okay, well, uh, in general, 总的来说
[10:16] they feel like you don’t respect their work 他们觉得你不尊重他们的工作
[10:18] and sometimes can be a little unfair. 有时候会有点不公道
[10:20] Oh, my God. I mean, I-I feel horrible. 天呐 我好难受
[10:24] I mean, I would never– 我绝不会
[10:26] Give me that. 给我
[10:29] I’m sorry, Tina. 抱歉 缇娜
[10:30] These interviews have got to stay confidential. 这些谈话记录必须保密
[10:33] I took an oath. 我发过誓
[10:34] Really? 真的吗
[10:36] Well, it’s not an official one, 不是正式的誓言
[10:37] but I made up my own and I take it very seriously. 我自己编的 但是我很认真
[10:41] You know, I respect that, Dave. 我尊重你 戴夫
[10:43] Just like I respect our employees at work. 就像我在工作中尊重我们的员工一样
[10:50] You are just loving this, aren’t you? 你在幸灾乐祸吧
[10:52] Well-well, come on, Tina. This isn’t about me. 别这样 缇娜 重点不在于我
[10:55] This is about the shop. And how mean you are there. 重点在于修车店 以及你在店里有多刻薄
[11:01] Okay, look, the best thing to do at this point 好了 现在最好的办法
[11:05] is for me to sit down with the two of you and your mechanics 就是咱们三个和你们的机修工坐下来
[11:08] and figure out some adjustments that Tina can make. 讨论一下缇娜可以做出哪些调整
[11:10] This is unbelievable! 太荒唐了
[11:12] Look, come on, babe, all joking aside, 宝贝 不开玩笑了
[11:15] we cannot afford to lose any more mechanics. 我们不能再失去机修工了
[11:18] So for the good of the shop, you got to do this. 所以为了我们的店 你必须这么做
[11:23] You’re right, baby. You’re right. 你说得对 宝贝 你说得对
[11:24] If it’s for the good of the shop– 如果是为了我们的店
[11:26] Give me that! 给我
[11:34] I took an oath! 我发过誓
[11:42] What’s up, man? What you doing here? 伙计 你怎么来了
[11:44] Oh, I just came to get some supplies 我来拿点东西
[11:45] for the next phase of Operation Date Keira. 为约凯拉行动的下一阶段做准备
[11:49] Come on, Marty. I told you 马蒂 我说了
[11:50] you are making this way too complicated. 你搞得太复杂了
[11:52] No, I heard what you said, 我听进去了
[11:53] which is why I made this one way more simple. 所以这次简单多了
[11:55] All I need is a tennis racket and a frozen turkey. 我只要一个网球拍和一只冻火鸡
[12:02] You do realize if I hear any more, 你应该明白如果你继续透露计划
[12:04] I will have to testify against you. 我将不得不作证指控你
[12:07] Okay, I… I know I’m being a little crazy, 好吧 我知道我有点莫名其妙
[12:10] but I’m-I’m not like you, Malcolm. 但我和你不同 马尔科姆
[12:12] You could talk to girls about anything. 你能跟女孩侃侃而谈
[12:13] I got two subjects: science and science fiction. 我只有两个话题 科学和科幻
[12:17] Marty, you’re just making excuses, man. 马蒂 你只是在找借口
[12:19] A-And all these ridiculous plans are just half measures. 而且这些荒谬的计划只是权宜之计
[12:23] If you really want to go out with this girl, 如果你真想和这姑娘约会
[12:25] you just have to go all the way and ask her out. 你必须一鼓作气 直接问她
[12:28] Okay. You’re right. 好 你说得对
[12:31] – All the way it is. – All right. -一鼓作气 -这就对了
[12:32] I’ll see you later. 回头见
[12:34] Although, I could hire a roller-skating mime to go to… 不过 我可以雇一个滑旱冰的默剧演员
[12:37] Marty. 马蒂
[12:39] Fine. 行吧
[12:40] I’ll save that for the proposal. 这招留着求婚再用
[12:52] Hey, Tina. 缇娜
[12:54] Dave told me about the report. 戴夫跟我说了报告的事
[12:55] – How are you doing? – Terrible. -你怎么样 -糟透了
[12:57] I feel so bad about what’s going on at the shop. 店里的事让我感到很内疚
[13:00] I could really use my girl’s shoulder to cry on. 我需要好闺蜜倾诉
[13:02] I’m not giving you the folder. 我不会把文件夹给你的
[13:03] Damn it! 该死
[13:05] Come on, Tina. Finding out who said what 缇娜 查出谁说了什么
[13:07] isn’t gonna make you feel any better. 并不会让你觉得好受
[13:09] Who said anything about feeling better? I want revenge! 谁说我要好受了 我要报仇
[13:14] Look, I get it. You’re hurt, you’re angry, 我明白 你受伤了 你很生气
[13:16] you’re looking around for the folder, which isn’t here. 你在找文件夹 但它不在这里
[13:20] Come on, Gemma. 拜托 杰玛
[13:21] You know, I’ve been up all night thinking about this, 我整宿没睡琢磨这事
[13:23] and I think I finally realized what’s going on here. 我终于搞清楚是怎么回事了
[13:25] – Really? What? – Sexism. -是吗 怎么回事 -性别歧视
[13:28] Think about it. 想想看
[13:28] I am a female boss in a shop full of men, 我是一群男人的女上司
[13:31] and– huh– what a shocker, I’m the problem. 结果我成了问题 你说惊不惊讶
[13:35] I hadn’t thought about that. 真没想到
[13:36] Come on. You are a school principal 拜托 你是学校校长
[13:38] with a bunch of male employees who work under you. 手下有一群男性员工
[13:41] You know they don’t treat you with the same respect. 你心里很清楚他们没有给你应有的尊重
[13:43] I know. 是啊
[13:45] I’ve had to deal with them calling me “bossy,” 我不得不忍受他们说我”专横”
[13:47] “demanding,” “bootylicious.” “苛刻” “性感”
[13:49] What? 什么
[13:51] Actually, that was Ms. Nelson, the P.E. teacher. 其实那是体育老师尼尔森女士说的
[13:55] – So you know what I’m saying. – I do. -所以你明白我在说什么 -明白
[13:57] – So you’re with me? – Yeah. -那你挺我 -是啊
[13:58] – Sisters in arms? – Hell yeah! -姐妹齐心 -当然
[14:00] Oh, God, I’m so lucky to have you as a friend. 有你这个朋友我真是太幸运了
[14:02] I’m still not giving you the folder. 我还是不会把文件夹给你的
[14:03] Damn it! 该死
[14:08] There’s Keira. 凯拉就在那儿
[14:09] Now’s your chance to ask her out. 现在就是约她出去的机会
[14:11] No, man. Now’s not the time. 不 现在不是时候
[14:12] Our food’s gonna get cold. 吃的要凉了
[14:14] Marty, we have frozen yogurt. 马蒂 我们买的是冻酸奶
[14:18] Okay. You’re right. 好吧 你说得对
[14:20] No more half measures. 不能再用权宜之计
[14:21] All right. 对
[14:25] Hey, Keira. 凯拉
[14:27] Marty. 马蒂
[14:28] Did you get the mail I put under your door? 你看到我塞进你门下的信了吗
[14:29] What? That was you? 什么 是你放的吗
[14:31] Well, on behalf of the U.S. justice system, 我代表美国司法系统
[14:33] you are guilty of being a good neighbor. 判你犯下了好邻居罪
[14:37] Uh, so, um… 那个
[14:40] I was thinking, maybe Friday night, 我在想 周五晚上
[14:43] you and I could go out on a date together. All the way. 我们可以去约个会 一鼓作气
[14:47] Uh, to-to a restaurant. 去餐厅吃饭
[14:50] That’s so sweet, 谢谢你的好意
[14:52] but I actually have a boyfriend back in Houston. 不过我在休斯顿有个男朋友
[14:56] Right, of course. Of course. 当然了 当然了
[14:58] “Houston, we have a boyfriend.” “休斯顿 我们有男朋友”
[15:02] But if it’s okay with you, I’d love to be friends. 但如果你不介意的话 我想和你做朋友
[15:06] Absolutely. 没问题
[15:07] 美国经典喜剧《老友记》 剧名为Friends
[15:07] I love friends. Almost as much as I love the TV show. 我喜欢朋友 几乎能赶上我对《老友记》的喜爱
[15:10] I’m kind of a black Chandler. 我就像是黑人版钱德勒
[15:13] – Okay, well, I’ll see you later. – Okay. -好吧 回头见 -好
[15:17] Aw, man, she has a boyfriend? 她有男朋友
[15:19] Yep. She wants to be friends. 是的 她想和我做朋友
[15:21] I’m sorry, little bro. That’s a real bummer. 很遗憾 弟弟 太可惜了
[15:24] Are you kidding? I’m in. 闹呢 我没放弃
[15:26] It may have taken seven seasons, but Monica married Chandler. 莫妮卡和钱德勒花了七季才修成正果
[15:31] Could this be a better day? 今天太完美了
[15:36] Okay, everyone, this session is for healing and moving forward. 各位 这节课的主题是治愈伤痛和向前看
[15:39] No one should feel threatened or under attack. 大家不用感觉受到威胁或者攻击
[15:47] Okay– Hey, guys, listen, 大家听我说
[15:50] Tina’s gonna say a few words, 缇娜要讲几句
[15:52] and I’ll just sit back and take a sip from my favorite mug. 我休息一下 用我最喜欢的杯子品品咖啡
[16:00] Okay, well, let me start by saying that I am sorry. 首先 我向大家说声对不起
[16:04] It was not my intention to make anyone uncomfortable. 让大家不自在并非我的本意
[16:07] It’s just, as a boss, it’s challenging 只是作为老板
[16:10] to work with a bunch of whiny-ass babies! 和你们这帮巨婴共事太难了
[16:14] O-Okay. 行了
[16:15] In-in my professional opinion, I think 以我专业的角度来看
[16:18] we should focus on the words “I’m sorry” 我们还是把重点放在”对不起”上
[16:20] rather than every word that came after that. 不要在意后面的话
[16:25] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[16:26] I’m sorry all right. 我道歉行了吧
[16:28] Sorry that I am surrounded by a bunch of male chauvinists 很抱歉我身边是一群
[16:31] who can’t stand having a woman as their boss. 受不了女老板的大男子主义者
[16:35] You got it all wrong. 你错了
[16:36] I don’t care that you’re a woman. 我不在意你的性别
[16:38] Yeah, neither do I. 是啊 我也不在意
[16:39] I mean, Julio did, but Julio set him straight. 胡利奥之前在意 但胡利奥教训了他一顿
[16:43] Babe, come on, now. 宝贝 行了
[16:45] We’re trying to save our business here. 我们在努力挽救自家的生意
[16:47] So just admit that you’re the problem 你就承认问题出在自己身上吧
[16:49] like I admitted that I wasn’t. 就像我承认自己没错一样
[16:54] You know, I don’t believe y’all. 我才不相信你们这些人
[16:55] Just because you say you’re not a sexist 你们嘴上说没有性别歧视
[16:58] doesn’t mean that you’re not. 不代表你们真的没有
[16:59] I’m not a sexist. I just didn’t think it was fair 我没有性别歧视 我只是觉得
[17:01] that you docked my pay last month. 你扣我上个月的工资很不公平
[17:03] Lenny, you broke the hydraulic jack. 兰尼 你弄坏了液压千斤顶
[17:06] Calvin wanted to fire you. I talked him out of it. 卡尔文想把你炒了 我阻止了他
[17:09] You was gonna fire me for that? 就因为这事你就想炒了我
[17:11] It had sentimental value. 我对它是有感情的
[17:13] I changed Quincy Jones’s tire with that jack. 我用那个千斤顶给昆西·琼斯换过车胎
[17:18] Okay, but what about when you made us work overtime for a week? 那你让我们加一周班呢
[17:21] Yeah. 对啊
[17:22] That’s because Calvin wanted you to work on Christmas Day. 因为卡尔文想让你们圣诞节上班
[17:26] I did that so you could be with your families. 这样你们就可以回家团聚了
[17:28] – What? – You did, Calvin? -什么 -真的吗 卡尔文
[17:32] I was being culturally sensitive. 我只是对文化比较敏感
[17:34] Any one of you could be Jewish. 你们万一有犹太人呢
[17:37] Okay, all right. 好吧
[17:38] You know, I see how this is. 我知道这是怎么回事了
[17:41] It’s not about sexism at all. 这根本与性别歧视无关
[17:43] It’s Calvin. 而是因为卡尔文
[17:47] That does make way more sense. 这样才说得通
[17:50] Right, right, right. So instead of being mad at me, 你们不应该对我不满
[17:52] you should be mad at mug man over there. 而是对那个拿着杯子的男人不满
[17:56] Tina, be respectful. This mug was a gift. 缇娜 尊重点 这个杯子是礼物
[18:01] No, no, no. She’s right. 不不不 她说得对
[18:02] I want to change my answer to “Calvin.” 我要把答案改成”卡尔文”
[18:05] But can I keep it anonymous? 不过我能匿名吗
[18:08] – Sit down. – Okay, all right. Well, -坐下 -好了
[18:10] Calvin, given this new and, well, in retrospect, 卡尔文 鉴于现在的新情况
[18:13] unsurprising information, 仔细想想 也不意外
[18:16] is there anything you’d like to say? 你有什么想说的吗
[18:19] Yeah. 有
[18:20] Dave, you really messed this up. 戴夫 这件事都被你搞砸了
[18:23] Calvin, these guys have been with you for a long time. 卡尔文 这些人和你共事多年
[18:26] You really want to lose them to Motor Boys? 你真的想让汽车小子挖走他们吗
[18:30] Okay, look. 听着
[18:32] Guys, I know that I can be a tough boss, 各位 我知道我是个严厉的老板
[18:34] but that’s because I care about this place. 但那是因为我在乎这家店
[18:36] And I care about you. 我在乎你们
[18:38] I mean, this isn’t some run-of-the-mill chain like Motor Boys. 我们不像汽车小子那种普通的连锁店
[18:43] This is a neighborhood shop. 我们是一家社区店
[18:45] And that’s because of the work that you do. 这一切都源于你们的付出
[18:47] So, now that I hear you, 我听到你们的心声了
[18:50] I’ll try to consider your feelings more. 我会尽量照顾你们的感受
[18:54] But I think we can all agree that from here on out, 不过大家应该都有共识 从现在起
[18:59] you’re paying for the doughnuts. 你们来付甜甜圈的钱
[19:04] O-Okay. 行了
[19:05] Well, look, Calvin, that’s a step in the right direction. 卡尔文 这就是朝正确方向迈出的第一步
[19:08] Fellas, w-what do you say? 各位 你们觉得呢
[19:12] S-Sounds fair to us. 我们觉得挺公平的
[19:14] Good. All right, well, as a sign of good faith, 很好 为了表示我的诚意
[19:18] why don’t you guys take the rest of the day off? 你们现在就下班吧
[19:21] Okay. 好
[19:22] We close in ten minutes. 还有十分钟就下班了
[19:25] You know what? You’re right. Why bother? 说得对 没必要了
[19:27] Get back to work. 继续工作吧
[19:28] No, no, no. Don’t listen to him. 不不不 别听他的
[19:31] You can all leave now and come in one hour later tomorrow. 你们现在就下班 而且明天可以晚到一小时
[19:34] Right, Calvin? 对吧 卡尔文
[19:37] Sure. 对
[19:38] – Yeah. – Thank you. -太好了 -谢谢
[19:39] – Thank you. – Y’all got it. -谢谢 -不客气
[19:41] Well, all right. Okay. 好了
[19:44] Another business saved, relationships mended. 又一家店得救了 主雇关系也修复了
[19:47] You know, it’s like I always say 正如我经常说的
[19:49] if everyone just slows down and takes the time… 只要每个人放慢脚步 花点时间
[20:00] This place is a death trap! 这里简直就是死亡陷阱
[20:09] So none of the mechanics were sexist at all? 所有机修工都没有性别歧视吗
[20:12] No. In fact, Terrell loves strong women. 没有 而且特瑞尔还喜欢强势的女人
[20:15] He has a giant back tattoo that says “Mommy.” 他背上还有一个”妈咪”的大文身
[20:18] Aw, that’s so sweet. 太好了
[20:20] I hope Grover never ever does that. 葛罗弗可千万别文
[20:24] Oh, hey, Calvin. I was wondering where you were. 卡尔文 我还纳闷你去哪里了
[20:27] Well, to say thank you for what you did at the shop, 为了感谢你在店里所做的一切
[20:29] I got you a little gift. 我给你买了个小礼物
[20:31] You shouldn’t have. 不用这么客气
[20:34] “World’s Best Grandma”? “世界上最好的奶奶”
[20:39] Don’t worry, you’ll grow into it. 别担心 你很有潜力
东邻西舍

文章导航

Previous Post: 东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号