时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Aw, I love our cozy date nights. | 我喜欢温馨的约会之夜 |
[00:15] | Me, too, baby. | 我也是 亲爱的 |
[00:17] | Grape me. | 喂我葡萄 |
[00:21] | Oh, man, I hate y’all cozy date nights. | 我讨厌你们的约会之夜 |
[00:24] | That’s because you’re not a romantic like your father. | 那是因为你不像你爸懂浪漫 |
[00:26] | Now be quiet, we’re trying to watch Swamp Truckers. | 别闹 我们在看《沼泽卡车司机》 |
[00:30] | Man, you got to love that Jolene. | 你肯定喜欢茱莲妮 |
[00:32] | That girl’s got more tires than teeth. | 这女孩拥有的轮胎比牙还多 |
[00:36] | Well, I will see y’all later. | 好吧 再见了 |
[00:38] | Sofia and I are going for a walk on the beach. | 我约了索菲亚海滩散步 |
[00:41] | The beach? | 海滩 |
[00:42] | Ain’t nothing romantic about getting sand in your cracks. | 脚趾缝里塞满沙子可一点都不浪漫 |
[00:47] | Grape me again, baby. But put some finger on it. | 再喂颗葡萄 亲爱的 顺便让我舔下手指 |
[00:54] | Man, please don’t put them grapes back in the fridge. | 拜托这些葡萄别再放回冰箱了 |
[00:59] | Oh, man, look. | 你看 |
[01:00] | There’s another one of those Motor Boys commercials. | 又是汽车小子他们家的广告 |
[01:03] | *Car or truck, you’re in luck* | *汽车卡车 算你走运* |
[01:05] | *With the Motor Boys, beep, beep.* | *因为有汽车小子 嘟嘟* |
[01:08] | Man, Pop, your competition sure is running a lot of ads. | 你的竞争对手想必投了不少广告 |
[01:11] | I don’t know, baby. Should we be scared? | 不知道 咱们需要有危机感吗 |
[01:13] | Hell no. | 当然不用 |
[01:14] | Calvin’s Pit Stop is a local institution. | 卡尔文维修站可是本地机构 |
[01:17] | If anybody should be scared, it’s them. | 要怕也应该是他们 |
[01:19] | Change the channel, baby. | 快换台吧 亲爱的 |
[01:20] | *Car or truck, you’re in luck with the…* | *汽车卡车 算你走运* |
[01:23] | *Estás de suerte con Motor Boys* | *算你走运拥有汽车小子* |
[01:26] | *Beep-a, beep-a.* | *嘟 嘟* |
[01:29] | See? I told you. | 看吧 我说啥 |
[01:30] | They even scared of me in Spanish. | 他们怕的连西班牙台都投广告了 |
[01:41] | Okay, this one needs to be washed in cold water, | 这件要用冷水洗 |
[01:43] | this one on delicate | 这件要用轻柔洗涤 |
[01:45] | and this one is hand-wash only. | 然后这件只能手洗 |
[01:48] | – Got it. – All right. | -明白 -好 |
[01:53] | Mom– are you, are you gonna remember? | 妈 你真的记住了吗 |
[01:55] | That I do your laundry for free? Yes. | 给你当免费洗衣工吗 记住了 |
[01:59] | Tina, everyone was right. | 缇娜 大家说得对 |
[02:02] | You’re married to a genius. | 你嫁给了一个天才 |
[02:05] | Oh, really? Does that guy know you’re also married to Dad? | 是吗 大家知道你还嫁给我爸了吗 |
[02:09] | Very funny. | 真幽默 |
[02:10] | Look, I figured out the perfect way to take down Motor Boys. | 我知道要怎么赢汽车小子了 |
[02:13] | We’re gonna do a commercial for the shop. | 我们也要给店里拍广告 |
[02:16] | A commercial? Aren’t those expensive? | 拍广告不是很贵吗 |
[02:18] | No, no. I made a deal on airtime. | 不 我搞定了播放时段 |
[02:20] | The only catch is we have no budget, | 唯一的问题是我们没有预算 |
[02:24] | it has to be done in three days and we got to shoot it ourselves. | 我们得自己拍广告 三天拍完就行 |
[02:29] | Told you. Genius. | 告诉你了 我是天才 |
[02:31] | Mom is right. We can’t do a commercial. | 老妈是对的 我们拍不了广告 |
[02:34] | No, trust me, I got it all figured out. | 相信我 我全都想好了 |
[02:36] | You’re gonna shoot it with your fancy new phone, | 你就用你那台昂贵的新手机来拍 |
[02:38] | we’ll play ourselves | 我们就本色出演 |
[02:39] | and I just got someone to play the customer. | 我还找了人扮演顾客 |
[02:42] | Dad, what actor would be desperate enough | 爸 哪个演员会沦落到免费出演 |
[02:45] | to star in the world’s cheapest commercial for free? | 我们这个世界上最便宜的广告 |
[02:52] | I got your text. | 我收到你短信了 |
[02:55] | I’m ready for my close-up. | 我已经准备好荧幕大特写了 |
[03:03] | Ah, I should go. | 我得走了 |
[03:04] | I got an early shift in the morning. | 我明天还得上早班 |
[03:07] | Are you sure you don’t want to stay at my place again? | 你确定不再去我家过夜了 |
[03:10] | Uh, you know, I better not. | 最好不要 |
[03:11] | Last time we didn’t get any sleep, | 上次我们都没睡 |
[03:13] | and I dozed off on my Taser. | 最后我趴电击枪上睡着了 |
[03:15] | Okay. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[03:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[03:26] | That went well. | 进展不错啊 |
[03:31] | Gemma, were you spying on us? | 杰玛 你在监视我们吗 |
[03:33] | Well, what can I say? | 那怎么办呢 |
[03:35] | You’re my favorite neighbor, she’s my favorite employee. | 你是我最喜欢的邻居 她是我最喜欢的员工 |
[03:38] | It makes me happy to see you two so in l… | 我很高兴你们能坠入 |
[03:41] | L-Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[03:45] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[03:46] | Don’t tell me you haven’t said “I love you” yet. | 别跟我说你连”我爱你”还没说 |
[03:48] | What? I-It’s only been four months. | 什么 这才四个月 |
[03:50] | Only? Dave said it the first time we met. | 才四个月 戴夫第一次见我时就说了 |
[03:53] | I was working at the Burger King drive-through, | 那时我在汉堡王得来速工作 |
[03:55] | and he blurted it out right after I handed him his Whopper. | 我递给他皇堡的时候他脱口而出 |
[03:59] | I felt like the Burger Queen. | 我当时感觉自己是汉堡女王 |
[04:04] | Well, I’m not like you guys, Gemma. | 杰玛 我跟你们情况不一样 |
[04:07] | – I don’t hand out “I love yous” like Whoppers. – No– | -我没法随便说出”我爱你” -不是 |
[04:11] | Well, you’re missing out, because they are both delicious. | 那是你的损失 因为它如皇堡一样美妙 |
[04:16] | Okay, here’s how it’s gonna go. | 那就这样 |
[04:18] | I’m gonna say my line to camera. | 我对着摄像机说我的台词 |
[04:20] | “I’m great, Motor Boys suck, yada yada yada.” | “我很好 汽车小子很差劲 之类之类的” |
[04:26] | Dad, I-I’m not sure you can legally say that. | 老爸 这么说不犯法吗 |
[04:29] | Do you want to keep your job? | 你不想要这份工作了吗 |
[04:32] | Uh, no, not really. You’re forcing me to do this. | 不是很想 是你逼我的 |
[04:36] | Then act like it. | 那就好好表现 |
[04:40] | All right, then Tina says her line. | 接下来缇娜说她的台词 |
[04:42] | “Line”? Why do I only get one line? | 就一句吗 为什么我就一句台词 |
[04:46] | Babe, it’s a 30-second commercial. | 宝贝 这是个三十秒的广告 |
[04:48] | We got to have time for the customer. | 我们要把时间留给顾客 |
[04:50] | Eh, if you say so, but, baby, we need this thing to pop. | 也行吧 但是宝贝 广告要劲爆才好 |
[04:53] | And we know that this is popping. | 这才叫劲爆 |
[04:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:01] | Dave, you ready to go? | 戴夫 可以开始了吗 |
[05:02] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[05:04] | About the customer. Who is this guy? | 这个顾客是什么人 |
[05:09] | W-What do you mean? He’s a customer. | 什么意思 他就是个顾客 |
[05:11] | Well, yeah, no– I-I know that, but if I’m gonna be convincing, | 我知道是顾客 但如果要演得真实 |
[05:14] | I need to know his backstory. | 我得知道他的背景 |
[05:16] | You know? What-what makes him tick? | 他这样做的原因 |
[05:17] | What brought him here and why? | 他因为什么来这个店 |
[05:20] | His broken car, because it’s broken. | 因为他的车坏了 |
[05:25] | His broken car. Okay, let me chew on that. | 车坏了 我先琢磨一下 |
[05:31] | Okay. Marty, how we doing over here? | 马蒂 你这边怎么样 |
[05:33] | Uh, great. But before we start, | 挺好的 但是在开始拍之前 |
[05:35] | how do we want this thing to look? | 你要拍成什么样 |
[05:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:38] | Well, Motor Boys ads may be professional, | 汽车小子的广告拍得很专业 |
[05:40] | but they’re kind of generic. | 但是有点大众化 |
[05:41] | So we can stand out by giving our ad a distinct visual aesthetic. | 我们可以加点不一样的视觉审美特质 |
[05:46] | An aesthetic? | 审美特质 |
[05:48] | Why do we need a fake leg? | 我们为什么要用假腿呢 |
[05:54] | 塔伦蒂诺·昆汀·杰罗姆 美国电影导演 剧作家和演员 代表作《低俗小说》 | |
[05:55] | Okay, nobody treats Tarantino this way. | 塔伦蒂诺就没有这种待遇 |
[05:59] | Okay. I made a few changes to your lines | 我把你的台词稍微调整了一下 |
[06:02] | that I think will make them better. | 我觉得现在好多了 |
[06:04] | What did you do? | 你调了什么 |
[06:05] | I gave them to me. | 调成我的台词了 |
[06:07] | You gave yourself everything except “I’m Calvin Butler.” | 除了”我是卡尔文·巴特勒” 都成你的台词了 |
[06:11] | Well, I can’t say that. I would sound ridiculous. | 这句不能我来说 太荒谬了 |
[06:15] | Calvin, I have a few questions about my character. | 卡尔文 我有几个角色的问题 |
[06:18] | Dave, since when do you wear glasses? | 戴夫 你什么时候戴上眼镜了 |
[06:22] | Well, that’s one of my questions. | 这也是我的问题之一 |
[06:27] | These olives are delicious. You have to try one. | 这种橄榄很好吃 你得尝尝 |
[06:32] | You know, when my parents do that, it is gross. | 我爸妈这么做的时候 就很恶心 |
[06:36] | But when you do it, it’s hot. | 你喂我就很性感 |
[06:41] | So, uh, there’s something | 对了 有个事情 |
[06:43] | I kind of need to talk to you about. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[06:45] | Okay, Gemma was watching us make out. | 杰玛确实在看我们亲热 |
[06:50] | But she promised to see a therapist. | 但是她保证会去看心理医生 |
[06:53] | It’s not that. I got some news today. | 不是这个 我今天得到一个消息 |
[06:57] | I was offered a new teaching position. | 我得到了一份新教职 |
[06:59] | Wow, that’s so great. | 太棒了 |
[07:00] | It’s in Paris. | 是在巴黎 |
[07:02] | Wow, that is so in France. | 远在法国啊 |
[07:05] | I know. It’s this amazing school. | 我知道很远 这个学校很不错 |
[07:08] | I applied for it last year, | 我是去年申请的 |
[07:09] | and I honestly never thought I would get it. | 其实我也没想过能成功 |
[07:13] | So I guess you’re, um, | 我猜你是要 |
[07:15] | moving to France? | 搬到法国了吗 |
[07:16] | I don’t know. I haven’t accepted it yet. | 不知道 我还没接受聘任 |
[07:20] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:22] | Because I feel like what we have is special, | 因为我很在意我俩的关系 |
[07:27] | so before I decide… | 所以在决定之前 |
[07:31] | I’d like to know where you think we’re going. | 我想知道你对我们的未来怎么看 |
[07:36] | Uh, I, um… | 我 |
[07:39] | So, do we know what we want? | 你们想好点什么了吗 |
[07:40] | Hey, can you chill out, man? | 你能不能冷静点 |
[07:41] | This ain’t got nothing to do with you! | 这跟你一点关系都没有 |
[07:48] | Okay, everybody, if you would all just focus | 各位 我们只要专心点 |
[07:52] | and stick to my original plan, | 按照初始计划来 |
[07:54] | we only have to do this one more time. | 再拍一次就好了 |
[07:56] | Uh, actually, Dad, | 老爸 其实 |
[07:58] | I think I might need a few more takes to capture | 我觉得我可能还得多拍几次 |
[08:00] | the edgy Spike Lee feel I’m going for. | 才能抓到斯派克·李的那种暴躁感觉 |
[08:03] | You’re lucky there’s not an aesthetic here, | 你该庆幸这里没有”审美” |
[08:05] | or I would hit you over the head with it. | 要不然我就用那玩意打爆你的头 |
[08:12] | Action! | 开拍 |
[08:14] | Hi, I’m Calvin Butler. | 我是卡尔文·巴特勒 |
[08:16] | And here at Calvin’s Pit Stop, our customers are friends, | 这里是卡尔文维修站 我们视顾客如挚友 |
[08:20] | and our friends are family. | 待挚友如家人 |
[08:22] | Just ask my wife Tina. | 不信问问我的妻子缇娜 |
[08:25] | Do you have a problem with your car? | 你的爱车出问题了吗 |
[08:30] | Talk to Tina. | 找缇娜 |
[08:31] | Do you want the best prices in town? | 想要镇上最优惠的价格 |
[08:35] | Talk to Tina. | 找缇娜 |
[08:36] | Do you want the best customer service? | 想要最优质的顾客服务 |
[08:39] | Talk to Calvin. | 找卡尔文 |
[08:41] | Or to Tina. | 或者缇娜 |
[08:49] | And speaking of customers, here comes one now. | 说到顾客 这里就有一位 |
[08:55] | After the accident, I didn’t know where to bring my car. | 出了车祸后 我不知道把车送去哪 |
[08:58] | But then I found Calvin’s Pit Stop, | 但后来我找到了卡尔文维修站 |
[09:01] | where they did a great job at a fair price. | 服务优秀 价格公道 |
[09:05] | That’s right, because here at Calvin’s… | 没错 因为在卡尔文 |
[09:07] | Sure, I lost my family in that accident, | 是的 我在车祸中失去了家人 |
[09:11] | but I found a new one here at Calvin’s… | 但我在这里找到了新的家人 卡尔文 |
[09:14] | Pit Stop! | 维修站 |
[09:17] | Cut! | 咔 |
[09:19] | We’re doing it again. | 再来一遍 |
[09:20] | What? | 什么 |
[09:22] | Uh, that’s good, because I forgot to press record. | 很好 因为我忘按录像键了 |
[09:34] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[09:35] | Did you see the cut of the commercial? | 你看了剪完的广告吗 |
[09:37] | I just watched it. | 刚看完 |
[09:38] | I was amazing! | 我演得太好了 |
[09:41] | I know. Wasn’t I great? | 可不 我是不是很棒 |
[09:45] | I know it’s just a local commercial, but | 我知道这只是本地广告 但是 |
[09:47] | I feel like I could get nominated for something. | 我感觉我可以获得提名了 |
[09:52] | Oh, Calvin, did you see the commercial yet? | 卡尔文 你看了广告吗 |
[09:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:56] | Well, what’d you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:57] | Well, to put it gently, it was a flaming pile of hot garbage. | 委婉地说 那就是一堆垃圾 |
[10:03] | What? | 什么 |
[10:04] | All three of you were ridiculous. | 你们三个太不可理喻了 |
[10:07] | Marty with his black-and-white montage | 马蒂用了黑白蒙太奇剪辑 |
[10:09] | and-and you just making love to the camera. | 你对着镜头搔首弄姿 |
[10:13] | And you, with your backstory about being a drug addict? | 还有你 扮演瘾君子 |
[10:17] | Ex-drug addict. | 前瘾君子 |
[10:21] | Well, y’all seem to have forgotten | 你们似乎都忘了 |
[10:22] | that my business is on the line here. | 我的生意岌岌可危 |
[10:24] | Motor Boys is stealing my customers, | 汽车小子在抢我的顾客 |
[10:26] | and y’all up in here trying to win a BET Award. | 你们却想着在黑人娱乐电视颁奖礼上获奖 |
[10:31] | Can a white guy win that? ‘Cause that would be amazing. | 白人也能获奖吗 那就太酷了 |
[10:35] | Calvin, we were all just doing our best. | 卡尔文 我们都尽力了 |
[10:37] | Well, it’s totally unusable. | 可是完全不能用 |
[10:39] | And now I gotta do it again. By myself. | 现在我还得自己重新录一遍 |
[10:42] | How could you do that? | 那怎么行 |
[10:43] | I spent hours getting into that character’s head. | 我花了几个小时才融入角色 |
[10:45] | And let me tell you something, it was not a pretty place! | 不妨告诉你 那个角色可不太省心 |
[10:48] | Yeah, I got that when you made me | 你逼我把你的嘀嗒糖 |
[10:50] | flush your Tic Tacs down the toilet. | 冲下马桶时我就感受到了 |
[10:54] | Well, good luck pulling this off all by yourself. | 你要自己干 那就祝你好运了 |
[10:58] | I don’t have another choice. | 我别无选择 |
[10:59] | I gotta turn something in by tomorrow, | 明天我就得提交了 |
[11:01] | and it sure as hell can’t be what y’all did. | 你们拍的肯定不能用 |
[11:06] | – Can you believe that? – I know. | -像话吗 -就是啊 |
[11:09] | I had the shakes all night coming off those fake drugs. | 为了戒掉假毒品 我整晚都在喝奶昔 |
[11:17] | Oh, my God, Malcolm. | 天呐 马尔科姆 |
[11:18] | Sofia told me about her job offer. | 索菲亚跟我说了新工作的事 |
[11:20] | Yeah, I know. I don’t know what to do. | 嗯 我不知道该怎么办 |
[11:23] | Well, I am her boss. | 我是她的上司 |
[11:26] | One phone call to Paris, | 一个电话打到巴黎 |
[11:27] | and I can make this whole thing go away. | 我就能摆平这件事 |
[11:32] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[11:33] | Of course I’m kidding. | 当然了 |
[11:35] | Unless you don’t want me to be. | 除非你当真 |
[11:39] | Well, I appreciate the offer, Gemma, | 我很感谢你的提议 杰玛 |
[11:41] | but this is her decision. | 但这事得她自己决定 |
[11:43] | So, what, you’re just gonna give up? | 怎么 你就这么放弃了 |
[11:45] | What else am I supposed to do? | 不然还能怎么办 |
[11:47] | You’re supposed to fight for her. | 去争取她啊 |
[11:49] | You can’t just sit back and do nothing while the woman you… | 你不能就这么眼睁睁看着 |
[11:51] | Love is going to France? | 我爱的女人去法国吗 |
[11:55] | Oh, my God, you just said you love her. | 天呐 你说了你爱她 |
[11:57] | – No, I didn’t. – Oh, yeah, you totally did. | -不 我没有 -你绝对说了 |
[11:59] | No. Are you sure I didn’t say “Louvre”? | 不 你确定我说的不是”卢浮宫”吗 |
[12:01] | Because that’s in France, too. | 因为卢浮宫也在法国 |
[12:03] | Malcolm, why can’t you just admit that you’re in love? | 马尔科姆 为什么你不承认你爱她 |
[12:06] | Because I don’t want to mess up her life, Gemma. | 因为我不想毁了她的生活 杰玛 |
[12:10] | Mess up her life how? | 怎么会 |
[12:12] | Look, think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[12:12] | What if I tell Sofia I love her, | 要是我告诉索菲亚我爱她 |
[12:14] | she decides not to go to France, | 然后她不去法国 |
[12:16] | and then it doesn’t work out between us? | 结果我们没能修成正果 |
[12:18] | I would have stood in the way of her chasing her dreams. | 那我就阻碍了她追逐自己的梦想 |
[12:21] | I would never forgive myself for that. | 我不会原谅自己的 |
[12:24] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[12:26] | But what if you do tell her, and she stays, | 但如果你告诉她 然后她留下来了 |
[12:28] | and it’s the best thing to ever happen to you two? | 结果你们两个终成眷属呢 |
[12:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:34] | Well, I do. | 我知道 |
[12:36] | If she goes, you’re gonna spend the rest of your life | 如果她去了 你的余生都会想着 |
[12:38] | wondering “what if?” | “万一呢” |
[12:40] | And trust me, that is no way to live. | 相信我 这不是你想要的生活 |
[12:45] | You know what, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:47] | You’re right. I’m gonna tell her I love her. | 你说得对 我要向她示爱 |
[12:50] | I’m gonna text her right now. | 我现在就给她发短信 |
[12:51] | No, no! Malcolm, Malcolm… | 不 马尔科姆 |
[12:55] | You can’t just text something like that. | 这种事不能发短信 |
[12:57] | You gotta make is special. | 要有仪式感 |
[12:59] | Like how I gave Dave a paper crown, | 就像我给戴夫戴了一顶纸王冠 |
[13:01] | even though it wasn’t his birthday. | 哪怕那天不是他的生日 |
[13:04] | Okay, well, what do you think I should do? | 你觉得我应该怎么做 |
[13:06] | Don’t worry, leave it to me. | 别担心 交给我 |
[13:08] | Thank you, Gemma. Wait a minute. | 谢谢 杰玛 等一下 |
[13:10] | You’re not calling Paris, are you? | 你不会给巴黎打电话吧 |
[13:12] | No, silly. | 别傻了 |
[13:14] | Unless you want me to. | 除非你想要 |
[13:19] | Okay, Grover, all you have to do is point the camera at me, | 葛罗弗 你只要把摄像头对准我 |
[13:22] | and push the red button. | 然后按下红色按钮 |
[13:23] | I know how to use a phone, Mr. Calvin. | 我知道怎么用手机 卡尔文先生 |
[13:26] | What do you think I am, six? | 你当我是六岁小孩吗 |
[13:30] | You got a lot of attitude for somebody | 一个三脚架就能取代你 |
[13:32] | who can be replaced by a tripod. | 脾气还不小 |
[13:38] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:40] | Action. | 开拍 |
[13:42] | Hi, I’m Calvin Butler, | 我是卡尔文·巴特勒 |
[13:44] | and here at Calvin’s Pit Stop, I guarantee you | 在卡尔文维修站 我保证 |
[13:47] | the best repairs with the lowest prices in town. | 以镇上最低的价格进行最好的维修 |
[13:50] | Just ask my wife. Right, Tina? | 问问我妻子就知道了 缇娜 |
[13:55] | You can’t see her, but she agrees. | 你们看不见她 不过她同意了 |
[14:00] | What’s that, sir? | 你说什么 先生 |
[14:01] | The best customer service you’ve ever had? | 你从没体验过这么好的顾客服务 |
[14:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:08] | Well, you heard them. | 你们听到了 |
[14:11] | So come on down to Calvin’s Pit Stop, | 来卡尔文维修站吧 |
[14:13] | where our customers are friends, and our friends are family. | 我们视顾客如挚友 待挚友如家人 |
[14:20] | Yes. That’s how you do it. What do you think? | 这样才对嘛 你觉得如何 |
[14:23] | It was great, Mr. Calvin. Really funny. | 太棒了 卡尔文先生 非常好笑 |
[14:26] | What do you mean funny? | 哪里好笑 |
[14:27] | I mean how you talk about your friends and family | 因为你嘴上说着朋友和家人 |
[14:29] | when you’re all by yourself. | 却独自一人 |
[14:34] | Well, I wouldn’t be if my friends and family | 要是我的朋友和家人把这当回事 |
[14:36] | took this seriously. | 我就不会独自一人了 |
[14:38] | My dad took it seriously. | 我爸当回事了 |
[14:39] | He said the pressure is what got his character hooked on drugs. | 他说他的角色就是因为压力大才染上了毒瘾 |
[14:45] | I know. He told me he crashed his car | 我知道 他告诉我 |
[14:48] | escaping from rehab. | 他是在逃离戒毒所时撞的车 |
[14:53] | Well, I’m sorry, Mr. Calvin. | 很抱歉 卡尔文先生 |
[14:55] | I guess he was just worried about letting you down. | 我猜他只是害怕让你失望 |
[14:58] | He was? | 是吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah. He said he really just wanted to help you beat Motor Boys. | 是的 他说他真的很想帮你打败汽车小子 |
[15:04] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[15:06] | Maybe I did overreact. | 也许是我反应过度了 |
[15:09] | I guess everybody was just trying to help. | 可能大家都只是想帮忙 |
[15:11] | Not me. You promised me 20 bucks. | 我可不是 你答应了给我二十块的 |
[15:19] | Okay, it’s all set. | 准备好了 |
[15:20] | I’ve got the balloons, a bouquet of roses, | 我准备了气球 玫瑰花束 |
[15:22] | and the fourth grade a capella group | 四年级的合唱团 |
[15:24] | – is hiding in the nurse’s office. – Okay. | -藏在医务室里 -好 |
[15:26] | Why fourth grade? | 为什么选四年级 |
[15:28] | Because the sixth graders just hit puberty, | 因为六年级的刚进入青春期 |
[15:29] | and they sound like a bunch of horny sea lions. | 他们的声音像一群饥渴的海狮 |
[15:34] | Man, I am nervous. | 天啊 我好紧张 |
[15:35] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没问题的 |
[15:37] | And if not, I’ve got France on speed dial. | 如果出了岔子 我可以一键拨通法国 |
[15:42] | Hey, Gemma, you wanted to see me? | 杰玛 你要见我吗 |
[15:44] | Malcolm? What are you doing here? | 马尔科姆 你怎么来了 |
[15:46] | I thought that I would come by and, uh, surprise you. | 我想过来给你个惊喜 |
[15:49] | Oh, gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[15:51] | Mrs. Murphy got bit by the class turtle again. | 墨菲老师又被班宠乌龟咬了 |
[15:54] | It is hard to go back to lettuce when you’ve tasted blood. | 品尝过鲜血的滋味 生菜就难以下咽了 |
[15:59] | So, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:01] | Well, I, um… I’ve been thinking a lot | 我一直在思考 |
[16:04] | about the idea of you moving to France. | 你搬去法国的事 |
[16:07] | – And there’s something that I… – I’m not going. | -有件事我 -我不去了 |
[16:10] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[16:13] | Really. | 真的 |
[16:15] | What made you decide to stay? | 你为什么不去了 |
[16:17] | Well, the more I thought about going, | 我越想去 |
[16:21] | the more I realized I don’t want to mess up my life. | 就越觉得我不能牺牲现在的生活 |
[16:26] | Mess up your life? | 牺牲现在的生活 |
[16:28] | Yeah. I mean, I know going to Paris | 是的 我知道去巴黎 |
[16:32] | is something I’ve always dreamed of, | 是我一直以来的梦想 |
[16:35] | but I’m just afraid | 但我害怕 |
[16:37] | that if I give up everything here to go, | 如果我放弃这里的一切 |
[16:39] | and then it doesn’t work out, | 万一没有成功 |
[16:42] | I’d never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[16:49] | You know, I know exactly how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[16:53] | Which is why you have to go. | 所以你必须得走 |
[16:57] | What? | 什么 |
[16:59] | Look, Sofia, nothing would make me happier | 索菲亚 如果你能留下来 |
[17:02] | than if you stayed. | 我的确会很开心 |
[17:04] | But you can’t let being afraid | 但你不能因为害怕 |
[17:06] | stop you from going after something that you want. | 就不去追求你想要的东西 |
[17:09] | ‘Cause if you do, you’ll always be wondering | 如果你这么做 你就会一直琢磨 |
[17:12] | “what if?” And… | “万一呢” |
[17:15] | that’s no way to live. | 这不是你想要的生活 |
[17:18] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[17:22] | Yeah, no, I, uh… | 我明白 我 |
[17:24] | I miss you already. | 我已经开始想你了 |
[17:29] | – *You are my sunshine* – Oh, damn! | -*你是我的阳光* -我靠 |
[17:33] | *My only sunshine* | *我唯一的阳光* |
[17:37] | *You make me happy* | *你让我开心* |
[17:43] | This isn’t Mr. Cullen’s retirement party. | 这不是卡伦老师的退休派对 |
[17:46] | Everybody out. Out, out, out, out! | 大家都出去 出去 出去 |
[17:58] | I don’t know what Dad’s talking about. | 我不知道老爸什么意思 |
[17:59] | My camerawork is great. | 我的摄影没问题 |
[18:01] | I mean sure, the slow motion didn’t work, | 虽然慢动作不行 |
[18:03] | but that was only in the flashbacks. | 但那只是闪回片段 |
[18:07] | And there was nothing wrong with my acting. | 我的演技也没问题 |
[18:09] | Although… | 不过 |
[18:11] | falling out of the wheelchair might have been a bit much. | 从轮椅上摔下来好像有点过了 |
[18:15] | Yeah, in hindsight, maybe I shouldn’t have licked that wrench. | 这么一看 也许我不该舔那个扳手的 |
[18:22] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[18:25] | Look, uh, I just wanted to tell you I’m sorry for what I said. | 我想为我说的话道歉 |
[18:30] | You were all just trying to help, and | 你们只是想帮忙 |
[18:32] | I just kept shutting you down. | 可我一直打击你们 |
[18:34] | Well, baby, you, uh, you weren’t wrong. | 宝贝 你没错 |
[18:38] | Yeah, we just watched it again, and we were pretty awful. | 是的 我们又看了一遍 确实不行 |
[18:42] | Yeah, you were straight trash. | 是的 你们太垃圾了 |
[18:45] | Uh, but the point is, | 但重点是 |
[18:47] | is you’re my family and you’re my friend and | 你们是我的家人 你是我的朋友 |
[18:50] | that’s what the shop is all about, so | 这就是我们这家店的精髓 所以 |
[18:53] | I was thinking maybe we all take another crack at it. | 我觉得可以再拍一次 |
[18:56] | You sure? Because we… | 你确定吗 因为我们 |
[18:58] | I’m in. | 没问题 |
[19:00] | Well, me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:02] | Oh, what the hell? Let’s make a sequel. | 管它呢 我们拍个续集吧 |
[19:05] | All right. Come on, well, let’s do this thing. | 好 再拍一个 |
[19:07] | But this time, no sad backstories. | 但这次不需要悲惨的背景故事 |
[19:10] | Totally agree. But what about, uh, | 同意 但是吧 |
[19:13] | this time I’m a guy from Boston | 要不这次我演个波士顿人 |
[19:15] | who, uh, crashed his car after he robbed a bank. | 抢银行后撞车了 |
[19:20] | Where the hell is an aesthetic when you need one? | 给我找个”审美”来 我打死他 |
[19:30] | Hi, I’m Calvin Butler. | 我是卡尔文·巴特勒 |
[19:32] | And here at Calvin’s Pit Stop, | 卡尔文维修站 |
[19:34] | we guarantee the best repairs at the lowest prices in town. | 保证以镇上最低的价格进行最好的维修 |
[19:38] | Just ask my wife Tina. | 不信问问我的妻子缇娜 |
[19:41] | He’s right. And I don’t say that often. | 他说得对 这话我可不常说 |
[19:47] | But don’t take our word for it. | 不用凭空相信我们的话 |
[19:49] | Here comes a satisfied customer now. | 一位满意的顾客来了 |
[19:55] | Wow, these are the best repairs and the lowest prices in town. | 这里的确是最好的修理店 价格也是最便宜 |
[20:01] | Told you. | 我说吧 |
[20:03] | Thanks, Calvin’s Pit Stop. | 谢谢 卡尔文维修站 |
[20:08] | So come on down to Calvin’s Pit Stop, | 快来卡尔文维修站 |
[20:10] | where our customers are friends… | 我们视顾客如挚友 |
[20:13] | And our friends are family. | 待挚友如家人 |
[20:22] | We did it. We were on TV! | 成功了 我们上电视了 |
[20:26] | And in the best time slot of the night. | 而且还在晚上黄金时间 |
[20:28] | Right between Swamp Truckers and Swamp Wives. | 正好在《沼泽卡车司机》和《沼泽妻子》之间播放 |
[20:33] | Well, I say we celebrate. | 我们庆祝一下吧 |
[20:35] | Let’s go to Ernie’s. | 厄尼酒吧走起 |
[20:36] | – Yeah. Let’s do it. – Okay. | -好 我们走 -好 |
[20:44] | Just in case there’s paparazzi. | 万一有狗仔呢 |