时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hey, what’s up, little man? | 干什么呢 小家伙 |
[00:11] | Oh, hi, Mr. Calvin. | 你好 卡尔文先生 |
[00:12] | Me and my dad are about to do some hoops. | 我和我爸要练习晃篮圈 |
[00:15] | I think you mean “shoot some hoops.” | 你是说投篮球吧 |
[00:17] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他不是那意思 |
[00:21] | Tryouts for the Walcott Academy Hula-Hoop squad are next week, | 沃尔科特中学呼啦圈队的选拔赛下周开始 |
[00:24] | and Grover’s got to get his game hips on. | 葛罗弗要摇摆起来了 |
[00:29] | Hula-Hoop tryouts? | 呼啦圈选拔赛 |
[00:31] | Don’t you just show up and any kid who has asthma is in? | 你往那一站 连得哮喘的孩子也能入选吧 |
[00:35] | Actually, it is very competitive. | 其实竞争非常激烈 |
[00:36] | It’s the second most popular sport at school, | 这是学校第二受欢迎的运动 |
[00:38] | after Mathletics. | 仅次于数学竞赛 |
[00:40] | And that one’s for nerds. | 那是给书呆子的 |
[00:44] | So, are you telling me that no one | 那你的意思是说 |
[00:46] | at this little hippie school of yours plays real sports? | 你们这所中学里没人玩真正的体育项目 |
[00:50] | How do you tell the cool kids from the losers? | 那怎么区分酷小孩和废柴 |
[00:53] | Oh, Caleb’s definitely cool. | 凯莱布绝对酷 |
[00:56] | He can Hula-Hoop around his neck. | 他能用脖子转呼啦圈 |
[01:00] | And his dad won’t let anyone forget it. | 而且他爸不会让任何人忘记的 |
[01:03] | Okay, listen to me, Dave. | 好吧 我说戴夫 |
[01:06] | Look, the youth basketball team I coach is starting a new season. | 我执教的少年篮球队要开始新赛季 |
[01:09] | Do Grover a favor– let him join us. | 为了葛罗弗 让他加入我们吧 |
[01:18] | Like, right now. | 现在就加入吧 |
[01:21] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[01:22] | You know, Grover’s never played organized sports before. | 葛罗弗之前没参加过有组织的体育项目 |
[01:25] | Come on, Dave, it’ll be good for him. | 拜托 戴夫 这对他有好处 |
[01:27] | Like… look, I don’t like to brag, | 我不喜欢自吹自擂 |
[01:28] | but I’m the best coach in town. | 但我可是镇上最好的教练 |
[01:32] | Maybe in all of California. | 也许整个加州也找不出第二 |
[01:36] | I guess it would be good for Grover | 我觉得这会有利于让葛罗弗 |
[01:38] | to learn about winning and losing. | 学到何谓输赢 |
[01:39] | Not on my team. | 在我这不可能 |
[01:41] | No, we’ve gone undefeated the last two seasons. | 不可能 我们在过去两个赛季中战无不胜 |
[01:44] | He’s gonna have to learn that losing part from you. | 他只能从你那学到什么是输了 |
[01:48] | All right, what do you say, bud? | 好吧 你觉得如何 孩子 |
[01:49] | You want to join Mr. Calvin’s basketball team? | 你想加入卡尔文先生的篮球队吗 |
[01:51] | Sure. Sounds fun. | 好 听着挺有意思 |
[01:53] | Great. Practice starts tomorrow, but for now, | 好的 明天开始练习 不过现在 |
[01:58] | why don’t you show me what you got. | 你给我露两手看看 |
[02:00] | All right, now, come on, buddy. | 没问题 来吧孩子 |
[02:02] | Show him those Johnson skills. | 让他见识下强森绝技 |
[02:13] | You know what, uh, let’s try it with this one. | 那什么 咱还是试试这个吧 |
[02:26] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[02:28] | How was basketball practice? | 篮球训练怎么样 |
[02:29] | It was great! Coach Calvin made me | 可棒了 卡尔文教练 |
[02:31] | the most important position on the team. | 把我安排在队里最重要的位置 |
[02:34] | Really? That’s incredible. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[02:36] | What are you, the point guard? | 你是什么位置 控球后卫吗 |
[02:38] | Better. | 更重要 |
[02:39] | The equipment manager! | 设备管理员 |
[02:45] | What? You can’t be the equipment manager. | 什么 你不能当设备管理员 |
[02:48] | That’s the job they give the kids who… | 这种岗位是给那些 |
[02:49] | Who care the most about the team. | 最关心球队的孩子们 |
[02:55] | It’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[02:56] | I’m in charge of the basketballs and towels, | 我负责管篮球和毛巾 |
[02:59] | and no one gets Gatorade without going through me. | 而且大家得经过我才能拿到佳得乐饮料 |
[03:04] | Yeah, he might not need to wear a cup, but… | 对 虽然他不用穿运动护档[杯子] 不过 |
[03:06] | he sure can fill one. | 肯定能把杯子装满 |
[03:09] | I’m gonna go practice handing out orange slices. | 我要去练习发橙子瓣了 |
[03:14] | If only Caleb could see me now. | 要是凯莱布能看见就好了 |
[03:19] | Yeah, you go get ’em, son! | 没错 去吧儿子 |
[03:21] | Kid’s got a heart of a champion. | 这孩子拥有一颗冠军的心 |
[03:23] | No, what the kid has got is | 不 这孩子拥有的是 |
[03:24] | the most embarrassing job on the team. | 队里最尴尬的工作 |
[03:27] | Being the equipment manager is like being | 当设备管理员就像是 |
[03:29] | the tree in the school play. | 在校园剧中扮演树 |
[03:31] | Hey, I was the tree in the school play. | 我在校园剧里就是扮演树 |
[03:36] | Don’t throw shade until you’ve provided it. | 除非你能提供阴凉 否则别散播阴暗面 |
[03:38] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:41] | Seriously, how could you let Calvin do that to him? | 说真的 你怎么能让卡尔文那样对他 |
[03:44] | Oh, well, Gemma… | 好吧 杰玛 |
[03:46] | he was awful. | 他太逊了 |
[03:47] | I mean, he couldn’t shoot, he couldn’t pass, | 他不会投篮 也不会传球 |
[03:49] | and when he jumped, I don’t know, somehow… | 而且他跳起来时 我也不知道 |
[03:53] | he got lower. | 他怎么就变矮了 |
[03:56] | How is that even possible? | 怎么可能呢 |
[03:58] | No one knows. | 谁知道 |
[04:04] | Aw, how about this one? | 这件呢 |
[04:07] | Your old hall monitor vest. | 你以前的纠察队背心 |
[04:11] | Keep or trash it? | 留着还是扔掉 |
[04:14] | Trash. I don’t want to be one of those guys | 扔掉 我不想成为那种人 |
[04:15] | that’s stuck in his glory days. | 整日沉浸在昔日光辉岁月中 |
[04:19] | Whoa, what is going on in here? | 这是干什么呢 |
[04:22] | Looks like somebody turned a nerd upside down and shook him. | 好像有人把书呆子颠倒过来 还晃了晃 |
[04:26] | No, we’re just clearing out a few of Marty’s old things. | 没有 我只是在帮马蒂清理旧物 |
[04:29] | Your father was complaining about my stuff | 你爸抱怨我的东西太多 |
[04:31] | crowding his side of the closet. | 柜子里都没他的地方了 |
[04:32] | Oh, so you’re moving some of your stuff here? | 所以你就把你的东西搬到这里来了 |
[04:35] | No, his. | 是他的 |
[04:37] | And if he complains again, | 他要是再抱怨的话 |
[04:38] | he’s getting moved here, too. | 他也搬过来好了 |
[04:41] | Hey, check it out– my old snake terrarium. | 快看这个 我的旧蛇缸 |
[04:44] | Oh, yeah, I remember Slinky. | 我记得”溜溜” |
[04:46] | You thought you would look cool showing up at parties | 你当时觉得聚会的时候 |
[04:48] | with a snake around your neck. | 脖子上绕条蛇会很酷 |
[04:50] | Well, I would have if he hadn’t escaped. | 前提是蛇没逃跑的话 |
[04:53] | Or if you were ever invited to a party. | 或者有人邀请你参加聚会 |
[04:57] | Malcolm, stop being so mean to your brother. | 马尔科姆 不要对你弟弟这么刻薄 |
[04:58] | – Yeah, thanks, Mom. – Now, get your old, | -谢谢 老妈 -你快把 |
[05:00] | stupid childhood crap out of here. | 小时候的破烂玩意弄走 |
[05:06] | I don’t blame Slinky for running away. | 我觉得溜溜逃走无可厚非 |
[05:08] | I would take off, too, if my owner was | 换作是我也会逃 毕竟我的主人 |
[05:10] | an “Official Klingon Ambassador.” | 是”克林贡官方大使” |
[05:14] | Well, actually… | 其实 |
[05:17] | Slinky didn’t exactly run away. | 溜溜没有逃走 |
[05:20] | What? | 什么 |
[05:21] | Ooh, I hated that thing. | 我很讨厌那个东西 |
[05:22] | It freaked the hell out of me. | 我看着就觉得吓人 |
[05:25] | So, one day, you boys were in school, | 所以 有天你们去上学了 |
[05:27] | and I put it in a bag and drove it to the woods. | 我把它装进袋子 开车带去树林了 |
[05:32] | You let it go? | 你放生了吗 |
[05:34] | Yeah, let’s go with that. | 算是吧 |
[05:37] | I can’t believe Marty never found out. | 马蒂竟然没发现 |
[05:39] | And he never will, right? | 他永远都不会发现 是吧 |
[05:41] | Hey, well, don’t worry, I did not hear a thing. | 别担心 我什么都没听见 |
[05:46] | But I did! | 但我听见了 |
[05:55] | Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[05:58] | Hey, Gemma. | 杰玛 |
[05:59] | Equipment manager? | 设备管理员 |
[06:00] | You made my son the equipment manager? | 你让我儿子当设备管理员 |
[06:04] | It’s the most important person on the team… | 这可是队里最重要的成员 |
[06:08] | who’s not technically on the team. | 严格来说他不在队里 |
[06:12] | Calvin, I played varsity lacrosse, | 卡尔文 我大学打过曲棍球 |
[06:14] | and we all know what happens to equipment managers. | 我们都知道设备管理员是什么下场 |
[06:16] | They get teased and shoved into lockers. | 他们会被人取笑 被塞进储物柜 |
[06:19] | At least that’s what we did to ours. | 至少我们队是这样做的 |
[06:23] | Yeah, those were the good old days, right? | 过去的时光真美好 |
[06:25] | I stuffed more geeks into lockers than I did books. | 我塞进储物柜的书呆子比书都多 |
[06:30] | Calvin, being on a team made me resilient. | 卡尔文 加入球队锻炼了我的适应力 |
[06:32] | It toughened me up. | 让我坚强起来 |
[06:34] | And that’s what I want for Grover. | 我希望葛罗弗也可以这样 |
[06:36] | But… | 但是 |
[06:37] | he’s the worst player I’ve ever coached. | 他是我教过的最差劲的球员 |
[06:40] | And I coached Marty. | 我还教过马蒂呢 |
[06:45] | It was one practice. | 就训练了一回 |
[06:46] | I’m sure he’ll get better. | 我相信他会进步的 |
[06:48] | Besides, I thought you told Dave | 而且我记得你跟戴夫说过 |
[06:49] | you were the best coach in the world. | 你是全世界最好的教练 |
[06:52] | I never said that. | 我没说过 |
[06:54] | I’m not an egomaniac. | 我又不是自大狂 |
[06:57] | I said California. | 我说的是加州 |
[07:01] | Look, it was your idea | 一开始是你说 |
[07:02] | to put him on the team in the first place, so… | 让他加入球队的 |
[07:04] | put him on the team. | 那就让他入队 |
[07:06] | Unless you want to be stuffed into a locker. | 除非你要想被塞进储物柜 |
[07:20] | For a tiny little white girl, she’s kind of scary. | 白人小女生还挺吓人的 |
[07:26] | I can’t believe it. | 不可理喻 |
[07:27] | You murdered Slinky. | 你谋杀了溜溜 |
[07:29] | Well, it was self-defense. | 那是自我保护 |
[07:31] | As soon as he saw my snakeskin boots, | 它一看到我的蛇皮靴 |
[07:33] | I knew he was coming for me. | 我就知道它要攻击我 |
[07:37] | Yeah, hey, look, come on, Marty. | 别这样 马蒂 |
[07:38] | It’s been almost 15 years, man. Let it go. | 都过了15年 算了吧 |
[07:41] | Well, it’s easy for you to say. | 你说的轻松 |
[07:42] | You’re not the one who loved him, cared for him, | 你又不爱它 也没照顾它 |
[07:45] | took him outside for his nightly slithers. | 也没有晚上带它遛弯 |
[07:50] | Okay, Marty, I’m sorry. | 好吧 马蒂 我道歉 |
[07:52] | I shouldn’t have gotten rid of your pet like that. | 我不应该处理你的蛇 |
[07:54] | What can I do to make it up to you? | 我要怎么补偿你 |
[07:55] | Well, that depends. | 看情况 |
[07:56] | What else have you lied to me about? | 你还有什么事骗过我 |
[07:58] | Did my old Space Camp buddy Winston Chang | 我的太空营伙伴温斯顿·张 |
[08:00] | really move back to China, or did you kill him, too? | 真的搬回中国了吗 还是你把他也杀了 |
[08:05] | Okay, Marty, come on. | 马蒂 别这样 |
[08:08] | Let me do something to make you feel better. | 让我做点什么安慰下你吧 |
[08:10] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[08:11] | Anything. Just name it. | 什么都行 你说吧 |
[08:13] | Well, I-I do love your seafood jambalaya. | 我很喜欢你做的海鲜什锦饭 |
[08:20] | I mean, with all the shopping and the prep, | 要买那么多东西 那么多准备工作 |
[08:22] | that’s gonna take all day. | 得花上一天呢 |
[08:24] | Yeah, you’re right. It does take a lot of time. | 没错 确实得花不少时间 |
[08:27] | Although death is forever. | 不过死却是永恒的 |
[08:34] | Okay. Fine. I’ll go to the market right now. | 行吧 我现在就去市场 |
[08:37] | Well, hey, Ma, since you out there… | 妈 既然你要出门 |
[08:38] | I didn’t kill your pet. | 我可没杀你的宠物 |
[08:45] | Oh, man, I’m really surprise how upset you are. | 看到你这么伤心还挺意外的 |
[08:48] | I didn’t realize how much you loved that snake. | 你居然那么爱那条蛇 |
[08:52] | Well, actually… | 其实 |
[08:55] | I hated that damn thing! | 我烦死那玩意了 |
[08:58] | What? | 什么 |
[08:59] | Well, it was terrifying. | 太吓人了 |
[09:00] | Like a giant piece of spaghetti with teeth. | 就像一大条长着尖牙的意大利面 |
[09:06] | All right, well, then why are you giving Mama such a hard time? | 好吧 那你为什么要为难老妈 |
[09:08] | I’ll tell you why– to teach her a lesson in honesty. | 这么说吧 这是教训她做人要诚实 |
[09:12] | By lying to her? | 不惜对她撒谎吗 |
[09:16] | Well, I-I wouldn’t call it lying. | 这算不上撒谎 |
[09:17] | Okay, then what would you call it? | 好吧 那算什么 |
[09:19] | Well, I… | 我 |
[09:20] | Oh, give me a break, Malcolm. I’m in mourning. | 饶了我吧 马尔科姆 我还在哀痛中 |
[09:23] | What? | 什么 |
[09:26] | Okay, Grover, you ever heard the phrase | 葛罗弗 你听说过 |
[09:28] | – “he got game”? – Sure. | -“他很溜”吗 -嗯 |
[09:29] | Well, you ain’t got none. | 你一点也不溜 |
[09:33] | But I promised your mom I’d turn you into a player, | 不过我和你妈保证要把你训练成球手 |
[09:36] | and that’s what I’m gonna do. | 我会信守承诺的 |
[09:38] | But I can’t dribble, I can’t shoot, I can’t pass. | 但我不会运球 投球 传球 |
[09:42] | Don’t forget you suck at rebounding, too. | 别忘了你抢篮板也很烂 |
[09:46] | I know. If I have to play, | 我知道 我一上场 |
[09:47] | I’m just gonna go out there and embarrass myself. | 只会丢人现眼 |
[09:50] | Don’t worry. Look, I got a plan. | 别担心 我有个计划 |
[09:53] | You remember when Jorge tried to get | 你还记得豪尔赫训练时 |
[09:55] | the extra orange slice at practice | 想多吃一瓣橙子 |
[09:57] | and you slapped his hand away? | 你把他的手扇开了吗 |
[09:59] | Not on my watch. | 有我在他就别想 |
[10:03] | That’s why I’m gonna make you the enforcer. | 所以我要让你当执法者 |
[10:08] | The enforcer? | 执法者 |
[10:10] | That kind of sounds like a superhero. | 听起来像个超级英雄 |
[10:12] | It is. | 没错 |
[10:13] | But instead of saving people, your job is to elbow them, | 不过你的职责不是救人 而是肘击对手 |
[10:18] | foul and scare the crap out of other kids. | 对他们犯规 吓死其他小孩 |
[10:23] | Am I allowed to do that? | 我可以这样吗 |
[10:24] | Up to six times a game. | 一场比赛可以六次呢 |
[10:28] | Okay, so here. | 这样 |
[10:29] | Pretend I’m on the other team | 假装我是敌队的 |
[10:31] | and we’re fighting for a rebound. | 我们在抢篮板 |
[10:32] | Show me what you got. | 给我看看你的本事 |
[10:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:39] | And your mom said I wasn’t a good coach. | 你妈还说我不是好教练呢 |
[10:52] | Oh, look at Grover out there. | 看看葛罗弗 |
[10:55] | He looks so grown-up in his uniform. | 他穿这身制服好成熟啊 |
[10:58] | Mommy loves you, snuggle bug! | 妈妈爱你 亲亲宝贝 |
[11:00] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[11:04] | I’m so nervous for him. | 我真替他紧张 |
[11:05] | It feels like opening night at the school play. | 感觉就像校园剧的首演之夜 |
[11:07] | My leaves were shaking so bad, | 我的树叶颤抖得太厉害 |
[11:08] | they had to add a line about the gusty wind. | 他们只好加了一段关于狂风的台词 |
[11:13] | Come on, bring it in. | 过来 |
[11:14] | All right, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[11:16] | We’re gonna go out there, we’re gonna play hard, | 我们要上场了 好好打 |
[11:18] | we’re gonna have fun, but most importantly, | 享受比赛 不过最重要的 |
[11:20] | show good sportsmanship. | 展现体育精神 |
[11:23] | Go Lions! | 上吧雄狮们 |
[11:25] | Let’s get it. | 拿下比赛 |
[11:27] | Hey, Grover. | 葛罗弗 |
[11:28] | All that good sportsmanship stuff doesn’t apply to you. | 体育精神那套对你不适用 |
[11:31] | Got it. | 明白 |
[11:33] | And, uh, here’s your mouth guard. | 这是你的护齿器 |
[11:36] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[11:37] | Yours, not theirs. | 你的安全 不是他们的 |
[11:40] | Thanks, Coach Calvin. | 谢了 卡尔文教练 |
[11:45] | Oh, my God, Grover’s starting. | 天呐 葛罗弗首发 |
[11:48] | That’s my son! Number 12! | 那是我儿子 12号 |
[11:50] | That’s my snuggly son! | 那是我的暖男儿子 |
[11:53] | Wow, yesterday Grover was the water boy. | 昨天葛罗弗还是递水的 |
[11:55] | Today he’s in the starting five. | 今天他就成首发了 |
[11:57] | I mean, at this rate, tomorrow he’s gonna be… | 以这种速度 明天他就 |
[12:01] | Foul, number 12! | 犯规 12号 |
[12:03] | …In jail. | 进监狱了 |
[12:15] | – Dude. – Yo, what’s up, man? | -哥们 -你好啊 |
[12:18] | Don’t tell me you guilted Mom into baking you a pie? | 别告诉我 你让老妈内疚地给你做了个派 |
[12:22] | I sure did. | 当然了 |
[12:23] | Revenge is a dish best served à la mode. | 复仇是最美味的佳肴 |
[12:28] | Okay, Marty, I’m off to clean your apartment. | 马蒂 我准备去你家打扫卫生了 |
[12:32] | Thanks, Mama. | 谢谢 老妈 |
[12:33] | Now, you sure you’re okay doing this for me? | 你真的不介意为我做这些吗 |
[12:36] | Anything for my baby. | 为了宝贝我什么都愿意 |
[12:38] | Great. Make sure you use the pine scent, | 好极了 记得要用松木香的 |
[12:40] | because the lemon tickles my nose. | 因为柠檬香让我鼻子发痒 |
[12:43] | Okay, let me see if I have any. | 好 我去找找 |
[12:46] | I should’ve took his ass to the woods. | 我应该把他带到森林的 |
[12:51] | You know what? That’s it, man. | 够了 伙计 |
[12:52] | You’re taking this too far. I’m telling Mama the truth. | 你太过分了 我要告诉老妈真相 |
[12:55] | Well, would a piece of this delicious blueberry pie change your mind? | 一块美味的蓝莓派能让你改变主意吗 |
[12:58] | Do you seriously think you can buy me off with pie? | 你真以为能用派收买我吗 |
[13:01] | What about tikets to the Lakers game? | 湖人队的球票呢 |
[13:06] | Mama got you Laker tickets? | 老妈给你买了湖人队的票 |
[13:09] | Not yet, but if I can figure out how to make myself cry, | 还没 但如果我能想办法哭出来 |
[13:12] | it’ll be Jack Nicholson, you, and me on the floor. | 我们就能和杰克·尼科尔森一起看球了 |
[13:18] | Okay, I’m off. | 我走了 |
[13:20] | Here come the tears. | 眼泪来了 |
[13:26] | Oh, I know. | 我懂 |
[13:29] | It’s okay, baby bro. | 没事的 老弟 |
[13:32] | Slinky’s in heaven now. | 溜溜上天堂了 |
[13:37] | What the hell is going on out there? | 这是怎么回事 |
[13:39] | Grover’s out of control. | 葛罗弗失控了 |
[13:41] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[13:42] | so we got off to a pretty aggressive start, | 他一开始攻击性有点强 |
[13:44] | but I think he’s beginning to calm down. | 但我觉得他开始冷静了 |
[13:47] | I mean, he hasn’t fouled anybody in almost two minutes. | 他已经两分钟没犯规了 |
[13:50] | Dave, it’s a time-out. | 戴夫 现在是暂停 |
[13:54] | Okay. Come on! | 加油 |
[13:59] | Look, maybe Calvin called the time-out | 也许卡尔文叫暂停 |
[14:00] | to tell Grover to keep his elbows to himself. | 是为了告诉葛罗弗不要肘击 |
[14:04] | Foul, number 12! | 犯规 12号 |
[14:08] | That’s it. I’m talking to Calvin. | 够了 我去跟卡尔文谈 |
[14:10] | Okay, I’m coming, too. | 我也去 |
[14:11] | Even the parents on our team look like they want to kill us. | 我们队的家长都想用眼神杀死我们 |
[14:15] | Come on, ref! | 不是吧 裁判 |
[14:16] | That kid traveled so much, | 那孩子走了那么多步 |
[14:18] | it’s like he’s going to see his real daddy for the weekend. | 弄的好像周末要去见他的亲生父亲一样 |
[14:24] | Calvin? | 卡尔文 |
[14:25] | What the hell? Grover’s acting like an animal! | 搞什么 葛罗弗像野兽一样 |
[14:28] | I know, right? | 可不是吗 |
[14:30] | Forget California, I may be the best coach in the world. | 忘了加州吧 我可能是全世界最好的教练 |
[14:35] | I asked you to teach him how to play basketball, | 我让你教他打篮球 |
[14:37] | not turn him into a goon. | 不是把他变成打手 |
[14:40] | You told me to toughen him up. | 你告诉我要让他坚强起来 |
[14:42] | Plus, we’re winning. | 再说 我们要赢了 |
[14:43] | He might not even have to use his last two fouls. | 他可能都用不上剩下的两次犯规 |
[14:48] | Foul, number 12! | 犯规 12号 |
[14:52] | Okay, one foul. | 好吧 一次犯规 |
[14:56] | So you’re not gonna do anything about this? | 你就坐视不管吗 |
[14:58] | No. Not in the middle of a game. | 当然 我们还在比赛呢 |
[15:00] | Fine. Then I will. | 行 那我管 |
[15:08] | Oh, God, this is my mom at the school play all over again. | 天啊 我妈看学校演出的那一幕又重演了 |
[15:12] | You want to teach my kid how to play dirty? | 你想教我儿子怎么玩阴的 |
[15:14] | Good luck doing it without this. | 没有这个 我看你们怎么玩 |
[15:26] | She does know we have a whole rack of balls right here, right? | 她知道我们还有一架子的球吧 |
[15:34] | This pie is delicious. | 这派真好吃 |
[15:36] | Yeah, I know. | 是吧 |
[15:37] | I always thought the secret ingredient was love. | 我一直以为秘方是爱 |
[15:38] | Turns out, it’s guilt. | 原来是内疚 |
[15:43] | – Hey, boys. – Hey, Mama. | -孩子们 -老妈 |
[15:45] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:46] | A gift for you. I think I finally | 给你的礼物 |
[15:48] | figured out something that will make up | 我终于找到了一样东西 |
[15:50] | for what I did to you. | 能够弥补我的过错 |
[15:52] | Oh, Mom, you shouldn’t have. | 妈 不用这么客气 |
[15:53] | Although, given your savage betrayal, | 不过 考虑到你残酷的背叛 |
[15:55] | you probably should have. | 这也是应该的 |
[15:58] | All right, well, open it, baby. | 打开吧 宝贝 |
[16:00] | Okay, well, whatever it is, | 好吧 不管是什么 |
[16:02] | hopefully it’ll make me forget | 希望它能让我忘记 |
[16:03] | the memory of my precious– snake! | 我宝贝的…蛇 |
[16:08] | Yeah. See, I realized that there’s no amount | 没错 我意识到再怎么做饭和打扫 |
[16:12] | of cooking and cleaning that could replace your snake. | 也无法取代你的蛇 |
[16:16] | But maybe one that’s twice as big could. | 也许一条两倍大的蛇可以呀 |
[16:23] | Do you love it? | 喜欢吗 |
[16:25] | I know I do. | 我喜欢 |
[16:28] | Here, come on, let me put him around your neck. | 来 绕在你脖子上 |
[16:31] | Oh, look at him. Oh, look at that, aw… | 看看它 看看 |
[16:36] | He’s so cute. | 真可爱 |
[16:39] | Look at him, Mama. | 看看他 老妈 |
[16:41] | He’s so happy, he’s about to cry. | 他快喜极而泣了 |
[16:47] | Get it off. | 拿下来 |
[16:49] | What, wha-what’d you say, baby? I can’t hear you. | 什么 你说什么宝贝 我听不见 |
[16:52] | – Get the snake– get it– get it off. – Get it off? | -把蛇 拿下来 -拿下来 |
[16:54] | Like, take it off of your neck? Oh, okay. | 从你脖子上拿下来吗 好 |
[16:56] | Let me hold… You want me to hold him? Okay. | 给我 要我帮你拿着吗 好吧 |
[17:04] | And that’s what you get for messing with your mama! | 这就是惹你妈的下场 |
[17:06] | You better ask somebody! | 也不打听打听老娘是谁 |
[17:11] | So you knew, huh? | 所以你知道了 |
[17:12] | Hell yeah, I knew! | 废话 |
[17:14] | I heard you two talking when I was in the kitchen. | 我在厨房就听见你俩说的话了 |
[17:17] | How much did you hear? | 你听到了多少 |
[17:19] | About this much! | 这么多吧 |
[17:23] | Selling out your own mother for a Laker ticket? | 为了湖人队球票出卖自己的母亲 |
[17:26] | You’re an even bigger snake than this one! | 你才是这个家最大的毒蛇 |
[17:30] | Uh-oh, where’d it go? | 蛇呢 |
[17:34] | Aw, hell no! | 不是吧 |
[17:36] | – I’m moving! I’m moving! – Go! | -溜了 溜了 -快走 |
[17:42] | Mom, Mom, you should’ve seen it! | 妈 你应该去看我比赛的 |
[17:43] | I made the game-winning play! | 我们队靠我赢得了比赛 |
[17:45] | You scored a basket? | 你得分了吗 |
[17:47] | No, I would have had to touch the ball to do that. | 没有 我也得能摸到球呀 |
[17:53] | Oh, so you fouled another kid. | 那你又对别人犯规了 |
[17:56] | Oh, no. He didn’t have to. | 不是 用不着他动手 |
[17:58] | The best player on their team | 对方最好的球员 |
[17:59] | was about to score the game-winning shot, | 准备投制胜球时 |
[18:01] | but then, when he saw Grover, | 看见了葛罗弗 |
[18:03] | he threw up an airball and peed himself! | 就投了个三不沾 还尿裤子了 |
[18:07] | Hey, come on, buddy. Let’s go inside. | 伙计 进屋吧 |
[18:10] | You should probably shower, and, uh, | 你去洗个澡 |
[18:12] | I should probably call an attorney. | 我去找个律师 |
[18:17] | Well, Calvin, congratulations. | 卡尔文 恭喜你 |
[18:19] | You turned my son into a monster | 你把我儿子变成了怪物 |
[18:20] | just so you could win a stupid basketball game. | 就为了让你赢一场破篮球赛 |
[18:23] | I hope you’re happy. | 你开心了吧 |
[18:25] | When you say it like that, | 你这语气 |
[18:26] | it sounds like I’m not supposed to be. | 好像我不应该开心一样 |
[18:30] | You’re unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[18:32] | Look, Gemma. | 杰玛 |
[18:33] | You said that he had to play. | 你说他必须上场 |
[18:35] | Well, this is the only way that he could do it | 只有这个办法 |
[18:37] | without embarrassing himself. | 不会让他觉得尴尬 |
[18:38] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[18:40] | So this was just about protecting him | 原来你只是为了保护他 |
[18:42] | and not your precious winning streak? | 而不是为了你宝贵的连胜纪录吗 |
[18:44] | Why can’t it be both? | 为什么不能两者兼得呢 |
[18:49] | Calvin, this was supposed to be | 卡尔文 我们是要教导葛罗弗 |
[18:51] | about teaching Grover the value of being on a team. | 团队合作的意义 |
[18:54] | I trusted you. | 我那么信任你 |
[18:56] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[18:57] | If Grover would’ve went out there and played terrible, and we lost, | 如果葛罗弗上场表现很糟糕 然后我们输了 |
[19:03] | all the other kids would have blamed him. | 其他孩子都会怪他 |
[19:05] | And then he would never want to be on a team again. | 那他就再也不想加入球队了 |
[19:07] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[19:09] | Well, obviously not. | 显然不是 |
[19:11] | But I also don’t want kids wetting their pants | 但我也不想让别的孩子 |
[19:13] | when he walks into a room. | 一看到他就尿裤子 |
[19:17] | Look, I was just trying to give him a role on the team | 我只是想给他一个团队角色 |
[19:19] | where he could feel good about himself. | 让他可以自我感觉良好 |
[19:21] | Yeah, but there’s nothing to feel good about | 但是方式不对 |
[19:23] | if he’s not playing the right way. | 感觉良好又有什么用呢 |
[19:27] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:29] | I hear you. | 我明白了 |
[19:32] | Maybe I took it a little too far. | 也许我做得太过分了 |
[19:35] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:39] | But you got to admit, | 但你必须承认 |
[19:40] | he was having a good time out there. | 他玩得很开心 |
[19:43] | He did have a pretty big smile on his face. | 他的笑容的确很灿烂 |
[19:46] | So I guess I have to give you credit for that. | 这一点我不能不承认 |
[19:49] | Well, you don’t vote yourself best coach in California for nothing. | 毕竟我自诩加州最好的教练 |
[19:56] | I’ll tell you what, I’ll keep working with Grover | 这样吧 我会继续帮助葛罗弗 |
[19:58] | on his fundamentals, bring him up to speed. | 练好基本功 让他跟上节奏 |
[20:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:03] | And promise me, next game, no more fouling. | 答应我 下一场比赛不要再犯规了 |
[20:06] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[20:07] | You don’t have to worry about that at all. | 不用担心 |
[20:09] | He’s been suspended for the rest of the season. | 本赛季他已经被禁赛了 |
[20:18] | Hey, Calvin… | 卡尔文 |
[20:22] | I just hit 12 minutes. Personal best. | 我转了十二分钟 这是我个人最好成绩 |
[20:26] | I’ve been watching for five seconds. | 我已经看了五秒钟 |
[20:29] | Personal worst. | 本人最糟糕的体验 |
[20:31] | All right, come on. Why don’t you give it a try? | 来 你试试吧 |
[20:34] | Absolutely not. | 不可能 |
[20:36] | Calvin, you have the wrong attitude. | 卡尔文 你这态度就不对了 |
[20:38] | It’s stop making fun of it | 不要嘲笑呼啦圈 |
[20:40] | and start making fun a-with it. | 享受转呼啦圈的快乐吧 |
[20:45] | Fine. I’ll give it a spin. | 好吧 我转两圈 |
[20:53] | Hey, man! | 我靠 |
[20:56] | That was more fun than I thought. | 比我想象的有趣多了 |
[21:00] | Snake! | 蛇 |