时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Hey, Tina. How’s it going? | 缇娜 你好吗 |
[00:14] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[00:16] | Is that a “don’t ask don’t ask” | 是真的千万别问 |
[00:18] | or a “don’t ask please ask”? | 还是欲拒还迎让我快问 |
[00:20] | Actually, I don’t know why I’m asking, | 其实 我搞不懂为什么要问 |
[00:21] | ’cause either way I’m gonna ask. | 因为不管怎样我都会问的 |
[00:23] | I just haven’t been feeling right lately, | 我只是最近感觉不太舒服 |
[00:26] | so I went to the doctor, and… | 我就去看医生 然后 |
[00:29] | he told me I’m starting menopause. | 他说我进入更年期了 |
[00:31] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:32] | You seem way too young for menopause. | 你看着那么年轻哪像要更年期 |
[00:35] | Don’t let this high-sittin’ booty fool you. | 别被我这翘臀给骗了 |
[00:38] | It is holding on to my lower back for dear life. | 它可是玩命抓着我后背才没有下垂 |
[00:42] | Tina Butler, don’t you talk about your booty that way. | 缇娜·巴特勒 别这么说你的翘臀 |
[00:45] | Your booty is my booty’s personal hero. | 在我的臀部看来 你的翘臀可是英雄 |
[00:50] | Face it, Gemma, I’m turning into an old lady. | 面对现实吧 杰玛 我要变成老太太了 |
[00:53] | If I try to drop it like it’s hot now, | 要是我现在跳性感下蹲舞 |
[00:55] | I might not be able to pick it up. | 可能臀就掉在地上捡不起来了 |
[00:58] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[01:00] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[01:01] | From here on out, it’s all downhill. | 从现在开始 身体就都是走下坡路了 |
[01:04] | My health is gonna fail, my memory is gonna go, | 我的健康会下滑 记忆力会衰退 |
[01:07] | and worst of all, I might start looking my age! | 最糟糕的是 我可能会显年纪了 |
[01:12] | Look, I-I know you’re upset, | 听着 我知道你很难过 |
[01:14] | but this is a natural part of life. | 但这都是生命必须经历的 |
[01:16] | And you have an amazing partner in Calvin | 而且你还有神仙伴侣卡尔文 |
[01:19] | to help you through it. | 帮你渡过难关 |
[01:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:22] | It’s just a huge thing, you know? | 可这是件大事 明白吗 |
[01:25] | I don’t know how to tell him. | 我不知道该怎么告诉他 |
[01:27] | Well, however you decide to do it, | 不管你怎么决定 |
[01:28] | I’m sure it will be right. | 我相信都是对的 |
[01:31] | Hey, Tina. What’s for dinner? | 缇娜 晚饭吃什么 |
[01:32] | I’m starting menopause! | 我都更年期了 |
[01:37] | No, that’s okay. I had a big lunch. | 没事了 没关系 我午饭吃得多 |
[01:50] | Hey, Calvin. Whatcha doing? | 卡尔文 你干什么呢 |
[01:52] | I’m just having some lunch, watching the game. | 就是吃午饭 看看比赛 |
[01:55] | I’d offer you a slice, but I don’t want to. | 我该分你一片 但我不想 |
[01:59] | Why are you doing it out here | 你怎么待在外面 |
[02:00] | when you got a couch and big-screen TV inside? | 屋里不是有沙发和大屏幕电视吗 |
[02:03] | ‘Cause Tina is in there going through some major mood swings. | 因为缇娜在家 此刻情绪波动很大 |
[02:07] | You ever seen someone yell, laugh and cry all at once? | 你见过有人能同时又哭又笑还连喊带叫吗 |
[02:13] | It’s like a whole Lifetime movie crammed into one woman. | 就像人生的电影都在一个人身上上演了 |
[02:17] | I’d watch that. | 我还挺想看的 |
[02:20] | I’m telling you, man, this menopause thing is no joke. | 我跟你说 兄弟 更年期可不是闹着玩的 |
[02:22] | I am walking on eggshells around there. | 我真是”蛋”战心惊 |
[02:24] | And not just because she threw a dozen eggs at me. | 不仅仅是因为她朝我扔了一打鸡蛋 |
[02:28] | Gemma filled me in. | 杰玛跟我说了 |
[02:30] | I figured something was up when Tina barked at me, | 缇娜冲我喊”滚吧”的时候 |
[02:32] | “You keep walkin’, Screech!” | 我就觉得不对劲了 |
[02:38] | Let me guess– she got all sad and teary-eyed after that. | 我猜紧接着她就伤心得泪眼婆娑 |
[02:42] | One of us did. | 我俩当中有一个是 |
[02:45] | Well, at this point, | 好吧 现在 |
[02:46] | I think it’s just best that I keep my distance | 我最好保持距离 |
[02:48] | until this whole mess blows over. | 等这阵狂风吹过去吧 |
[02:51] | Well, Calvin, menopause isn’t something that just “blows over.” | 卡尔文 更年期可不会像阵风能吹过去 |
[02:55] | It’s a big deal for women. | 这对女人来说是件大事 |
[02:56] | You know, when my mom went through it, | 知道吗 我妈经历更年期后 |
[02:57] | she was afraid that men wouldn’t see her as a sexual being anymore. | 她一度担心男人不把她当异性看了 |
[03:01] | And I had to convince her that she was still smokin’ hot. | 我不得不让她相信自己风韵犹存 |
[03:06] | Now, that’s a lifetime movie I would watch. | 这个人生电影我还挺想看的 |
[03:21] | – Hey, Marty. – Oh, hey, Grover. | -你好 马蒂 -你好 葛罗弗 |
[03:23] | Any chance I could come and do my laundry here? | 我能来你家洗衣服吗 |
[03:25] | I asked my mom to do it, but she started crying, | 我让我妈洗 但她就哭上了 |
[03:27] | then laughing, then she threw an egg at me. | 接着大笑 然后朝我扔了个鸡蛋 |
[03:30] | Sure. Come on in. | 当然可以 进来吧 |
[03:33] | Hey-hey, what’s all this? | 你这是干什么呢 |
[03:35] | I’m building a robot. | 我在造一个机器人 |
[03:36] | My school has a fighter bot competition next week, | 我们学校下周有个战斗机器人比赛 |
[03:39] | and I really want to beat Spencer. | 我真的很想打败斯宾塞 |
[03:41] | Oh, Spencer. Isn’t that the kid that started that rumor | 斯宾塞 是不是那个孩子散布的谣言 |
[03:43] | that your mom still tucks you in? | 说你妈还在帮你盖被子 |
[03:45] | Yeah. Total lie. | 对 一派胡言 |
[03:49] | Yeah, I can relate. When I was in middle school, | 我能理解 我上中学的时候 |
[03:51] | some kid started a rumor that I practiced kissing | 有个小孩说我拿楚巴卡娃娃 |
[03:53] | on my Chewbacca doll. | 练习亲亲 |
[03:55] | That’s gross. No one would do that. | 真恶心 没人这么干 |
[03:57] | Yeah. Total lie. | 对 一派胡言 |
[04:03] | You know, if you want, I could give you some pointers | 如果你愿意 我可以给你点建议 |
[04:05] | while you build your robot. | 帮你造机器人 |
[04:06] | Help you take this Spencer punk down. | 帮你干掉斯宾塞 |
[04:08] | That’d be great! | 那太好了 |
[04:09] | Then we can track down the guy | 然后我们可以去找那个 |
[04:11] | who started the rumor about you. | 散播你谣言的人 |
[04:12] | Yeah, well, we don’t have to look far. | 这个嘛 不用去别处找 |
[04:14] | Malcolm lives right next door. | 马尔科姆就住在隔壁 |
[04:21] | Malcolm! | 马尔科姆 |
[04:23] | I’m having another hot flash! | 我又潮热发作了 |
[04:25] | Crank up the air conditioner! | 把空调打开 |
[04:33] | Hey, come on, Ma, | 不是吧 妈 |
[04:34] | I’m already freezing to death in here. | 我都要冷死了 |
[04:37] | Boy, don’t test me. | 小子 别惹我 |
[04:38] | My body may be out of eggs, but I’m not! | 我是停止排卵了 但鸡蛋我有的是 |
[04:45] | Get the door! | 去开门 |
[04:49] | Hey, Gemma. | 你好 杰玛 |
[04:50] | Hey, guys. | 好啊 各位 |
[04:51] | It’s like a meat locker in here. | 这里像肉类冷藏柜一样 |
[04:54] | You see, Ma? | 你听到没 妈 |
[04:55] | Even the white people are cold in here. | 就连白人都觉得这里冷 |
[05:00] | Hey, girl. | 妹子 |
[05:02] | Thanks for coming over. | 你能来太好了 |
[05:03] | It’s so nice when young people come and visit you. | 有年轻人来看我感觉就是好 |
[05:08] | Okay, Tina, I have been thinking | 缇娜 我一直在想 |
[05:11] | about what you’re going through, | 你正在经历的这些状况 |
[05:12] | and I realized I totally know how you feel. | 我觉得我感同身受 |
[05:15] | You do? | 是吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah. I know you’re feeling old | 是 我知道你觉得自己老了 |
[05:18] | and past your prime. | 人老珠黄 |
[05:20] | I felt the exact same way when I turned 30. | 我三十岁那年就是这种感觉 |
[05:27] | Which is nothing like what you’re going through. | 当然不能和你现在的状况相提并论 |
[05:29] | Please don’t throw an egg at me. | 不要用鸡蛋砸我 |
[05:31] | So, what’s your point? | 那你想表达什么 |
[05:32] | I’m saying I felt like my days of adventure | 我想说我觉得我的生活变得平庸无奇 |
[05:35] | and youth were over. | 青春已逝 |
[05:37] | But Dave figured out a way to help me. | 但是戴夫帮我走出了低谷 |
[05:39] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[05:40] | He took me skydiving. | 他带我去跳伞 |
[05:42] | Skydiving? | 跳伞 |
[05:43] | You mean like getting off a plane before it lands? | 你是说在飞机降落前从上面跳下来吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah. I know it sounds crazy, | 听起来确实很疯狂 |
[05:48] | but after I jumped, I felt wild and fun and alive. | 但我跳过之后就觉得活力无限 快乐无边 |
[05:53] | And afterwards, the idea of getting older | 之后 再想到变老 |
[05:55] | wasn’t so scary anymore. | 也没觉得很可怕 |
[05:58] | I guess that makes sense. | 好像有点道理 |
[06:00] | And I think if you try it, | 要是你也去试试 |
[06:01] | you’ll see that the most exciting parts of your life | 就会发现未来的生活 |
[06:04] | are still ahead of you. | 依旧充满了刺激和精彩 |
[06:07] | You know what? | 那好吧 |
[06:08] | What the hell? I’m in. | 管它呢 我加入 |
[06:10] | We’re going skydiving. | 我们去跳伞 |
[06:12] | Oh, I’m not going. I worked out my mess. | 我不跳了 我的问题已经解决了 |
[06:21] | Nice job, little man. | 不错 小家伙 |
[06:23] | – Your design looks good. – Thanks. | -你的设计看着不错 -谢谢 |
[06:25] | Now, you sure your mama’s okay with you using all her forks? | 你把叉子都用了 你妈妈没意见吗 |
[06:27] | If this thing works, | 要是这个成功了 |
[06:29] | I’ll be making the rules around here. | 这里就轮到我做主了 |
[06:34] | Looks like I helped build two monsters. | 看来我帮忙造了两个怪兽 |
[06:37] | Here, let’s give it a test run. | 那我们来测试一下 |
[06:39] | Attack this pillow. | 攻击这个枕头 |
[06:41] | This is gonna be awesome! | 太爽了 |
[06:50] | No! | 不 |
[06:54] | Ah, should’ve seen this coming | 早该想到的 |
[06:55] | when your blueprints were in crayon. | 毕竟蓝图是用蜡笔画的 |
[06:58] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[07:00] | I can’t beat Spencer with this. | 这玩意干不掉斯宾塞 |
[07:02] | Little man, you can’t beat a Caesar salad with this. | 小家伙 用这玩意吃凯撒沙拉都搞不定 |
[07:06] | This is so embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[07:08] | Spencer’s gonna have the whole school making fun of me. | 斯宾塞会让全校的人都来笑话我 |
[07:11] | I should just give up. | 我还是放弃吧 |
[07:13] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[07:14] | There is no way we’re letting Spencer win. | 我们绝不可以让斯宾塞赢 |
[07:17] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[07:18] | My robot just lost a pillow fight. | 我的机器人连枕头大战都输了 |
[07:21] | To a pillow! | 输给了一个枕头 |
[07:25] | Okay, don’t worry, I got a plan. | 别担心 我有个计划 |
[07:28] | I’m gonna take this down to the robotics lab at JPL | 我把它拿到JPL的机器人实验室去 |
[07:30] | and give this thing some serious firepower. | 给这玩意增强下火力 |
[07:32] | You can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[07:34] | Well, I can definitely do better than a table setting for eight. | 绝对强过八套餐具的配置 |
[07:39] | Awesome! I can’t wait to tell my mom | 太棒了 我都等不及晚上我妈妈 |
[07:41] | when she tucks me… | 给我盖被子 |
[07:43] | I mean, when I put myself to bed. | 我是说 我自己去睡觉的时候 |
[07:47] | Yeah, that’s okay. We both know I made out with that doll. | 没关系的 你也知道我和那个娃娃亲热过了 |
[07:56] | Hey, beautiful. | 美人 |
[07:57] | Damn, it’s white-people cold in here. | 靠 这里怎么跟白人家一样冷 |
[08:03] | What’s that behind your back? | 你背后藏着什么 |
[08:05] | These. | 这些 |
[08:08] | They’re gorgeous. | 真美 |
[08:11] | And I got ’em from an actual flower shop this time, | 这次我可真是从花店买来的 |
[08:13] | not that creepy dude that lives by the off-ramp. | 不是那个住在匝道下的怪人 |
[08:18] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[08:20] | Hey, look, babe. | 听着 宝贝 |
[08:22] | You know, as a man, there’s no way for me | 作为一个男人 我没办法 |
[08:25] | to understand what you’re feeling, | 理解你的感受 |
[08:27] | and I just want to let you know that… | 我只希望你知道 |
[08:29] | you’re not in this alone. | 你不是一个人在面对 |
[08:30] | So no matter what the future holds, | 所以无论将来会怎么样 |
[08:33] | you’re my ride-or-die. | 我愿意和你同生死共进退 |
[08:36] | That is really great to hear. | 这话真贴心 |
[08:38] | You know, ’cause I’ve been thinking | 我一直在想 |
[08:40] | about us doing something a little crazy. | 和你去做一些疯狂的事 |
[08:42] | You know? To make us feel young and wild again. | 让我们再次感受年轻和狂野 |
[08:46] | Well, all right! | 那感情好 |
[08:50] | Malcolm! If you home, get out! | 马尔科姆 在家的话就快出去 |
[08:55] | No, no, no, baby. | 不 不 不 宝贝 |
[08:56] | I’m talking about something outside of the house. | 我是说在外面做点什么 |
[08:59] | So you’re trying to get freaky freaky. | 你想做点出格的事 |
[09:02] | Okay. All right, Malcolm, you can stay– | 行 马尔科姆 你可以不用走了 |
[09:04] | – we’re leaving. Come on, now. – No, no, | -我们出门了 走吧 -不 不 |
[09:06] | no, no, baby. | 不是 宝贝 |
[09:07] | We’re not leaving. | 不是现在出门 |
[09:08] | We’re going skydiving. | 我们要去跳伞 |
[09:11] | Skydiving? | 跳伞 |
[09:13] | Please tell me that’s a new position. | 请告诉我这是一个新体位 |
[09:17] | No. I will be jumping out of an airplane tomorrow. | 不 我明天要从飞机上跳下来 |
[09:21] | And now that I know we’re in this together, | 既然你说我们要共同面对 |
[09:23] | I don’t have to do it alone. | 我就不用一个人去了 |
[09:26] | Right? | 对吗 |
[09:28] | C-C-Can men get the menopause? | 男人有更年期吗 |
[09:32] | ‘Cause I’m having a hot flash. | 因为我现在感到一阵潮热 |
[09:44] | Great. I’m glad you’re here. | 正好 很高兴你在 |
[09:46] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[09:49] | Whenever you’re glad to see me, you need my help. | 每次你说很高兴看到我 就是要找我帮忙 |
[09:51] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[09:53] | But I need your help. | 但我要找你帮个忙 |
[09:56] | Look, I need you to convince your mother not to go skydiving. | 我要你说服你妈妈别去跳伞 |
[09:59] | Why, Pop? Are you worried about her? | 为什么 老爹 你担心她吗 |
[10:01] | No. I’m worried about me. | 不是 我是担心我自己 |
[10:04] | Okay, then just tell her you don’t want to go. | 好吧 那就告诉她你不想去 |
[10:06] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么说 |
[10:07] | This is important to the woman I love. | 这件事对我心爱的女人很重要 |
[10:10] | I got to pretend like I care. | 我得假装很在乎 |
[10:13] | Oh, so you want me to be the bad guy | 那你要我扮坏人 |
[10:15] | and kill her dreams so you don’t have to? | 抹杀她的梦想 这样你就不用亲自出手了 |
[10:17] | Good. So you get it. | 很好 看来你明白了 |
[10:20] | All right, today’s the big day. | 好了 今天是个大日子 |
[10:22] | And I support that. | 我赞成 |
[10:24] | Come on. Go. | 快去 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[10:29] | Hey, Ma, look, | 妈 听着 |
[10:30] | about this whole, uh, skydiving thing? | 听说你要去跳伞 |
[10:33] | You know, I couldn’t sleep all night worrying | 我整晚都没睡好 |
[10:35] | that something might happen to you. | 担心你会出意外 |
[10:36] | I mean, jumping out of a plane– that’s really dangerous. | 从飞机上跳下去 真的很危险 |
[10:39] | Oh, you don’t have to worry about that. | 不用担心 |
[10:40] | It’s a lot safer than you think. | 比你想象的要安全得多 |
[10:42] | Yeah, maybe, but still, | 也许吧 不过 |
[10:44] | what if something goes wrong? What if…? | 万一出了什么意外呢 万一 |
[10:45] | Malcolm! Stop it! | 马尔科姆 住嘴 |
[10:53] | What? | 什么 |
[10:54] | This is very important to your mother. | 这对你妈妈很重要 |
[10:56] | We raised you better than that. | 我们不是这么教你的 |
[11:04] | Okay. Okay, but-but think… about the risk, right? | 好吧 但是想想风险有多大 |
[11:09] | Have you considered…? | 你有没有考虑过 |
[11:10] | Your mother’s feelings? | 你妈妈的感受 |
[11:13] | Because I have, and you should, too. | 因为我考虑过 你也应该这么做 |
[11:15] | Oh, it’s okay, Calvin. You know, he’s just… | 没关系 卡尔文 他只是 |
[11:17] | You know what, Ma? Pop is right. You should go. | 知道吗 妈 老爹说得对 你应该去 |
[11:19] | – What? – Yeah, I was being selfish. | -什么 -我刚才太自私了 |
[11:22] | I should be more supportive. | 我应该多支持你的 |
[11:24] | Like you, Pop. | 就像你一样 老爹 |
[11:27] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[11:29] | Now, now, now, now, hold-hold on now. | 等等 等一会 |
[11:31] | You know, the-the more I think about it, | 我越是考虑 |
[11:33] | Malcolm did make some good points. | 越觉得马尔科姆说得有道理 |
[11:36] | And you’re always telling him | 你总是跟他说 |
[11:37] | that he’s smarter than I think he is. | 他比我想象的要聪明 |
[11:42] | Nope, you convinced me. | 不 我被你说服了 |
[11:43] | I was completely wrong. | 我完全错了 |
[11:46] | Go ahead, Ma. I’ll see you when you get back. | 去吧 妈 我等你们回来 |
[11:50] | If you get back. | 前提是你们能回来 |
[12:09] | Is that my fighter bot?! | 这是我的战斗机器人吗 |
[12:11] | It sure is. | 没错 |
[12:12] | Complete with an infrared, | 加上了红外线 |
[12:13] | motion-activated targeting system | 动作感应瞄准系统 |
[12:15] | and artificial intelligence. | 还有人工智能 |
[12:17] | Awesome! What does that mean? | 厉害 什么意思 |
[12:20] | It means once we activate the AI, | 一旦我们启动人工智能 |
[12:22] | the robot controls itself. | 机器人就能控制自己了 |
[12:23] | So I didn’t build it, and I don’t control it. | 所以机器人不是我造的 我也不能控制 |
[12:26] | How is this still my project? | 这还是我的作品吗 |
[12:28] | Well, I wrote your name on the bottom. | 我把你的名字写在底下了 |
[12:30] | – It’s good enough for me. – All right. | -这就够了 -好 |
[12:32] | Okay, let me show you how this works. | 我来给你演示一下 |
[12:39] | Right now, it’s learning its environment. | 现在它在熟悉环境 |
[12:43] | And now, it’s looking for a target. | 现在它在寻找目标 |
[12:47] | Uh, now we better run! | 现在我们该跑了 |
[12:56] | Thanks again for arranging this, Dave. | 再次感谢你帮忙安排 戴夫 |
[12:59] | Yeah, Dave. | 没错 戴夫 |
[13:00] | You definitely got some payback coming. | 你等着我好好”报答”你吧 |
[13:03] | Uh, wow, Calvin. I thought you were gonna be mad about this. | 卡尔文 我还以为你会生气呢 |
[13:07] | Okay, jumpers, | 跳伞员们 |
[13:08] | I hope you all enjoyed the instructional video. | 希望你们都喜欢刚才的教学视频 |
[13:10] | And not to brag, but those were my hands doing the buckles. | 不是吹牛 扣锁扣的那双手是我的 |
[13:16] | So, does anyone have any questions? | 你们有没有问题 |
[13:17] | Yeah, I do. Um, how dangerous is this? | 我有 这个有多危险 |
[13:21] | And, you know, I’m not asking for me, but… | 我不是为自己问的 但是 |
[13:23] | our unsupportive son is very worried about us. | 不支持我们的儿子很担心我们 |
[13:28] | There’s no reason to be afraid. | 完全不必担心 |
[13:29] | We’ve had thousands of jumps without any accidents. | 我们服务过几千人次跳伞 从没发生过意外 |
[13:31] | One lady even jumped with her cat. | 有位女士甚至带她的猫一起跳伞 |
[13:34] | Spoiler alert– it was me! | 剧透一下 就是我 |
[13:37] | Aw, that’s so cute, | 真有爱 |
[13:39] | – but I ain’t jumping with no damn cat. – Yeah. | -但我才不要和猫一起跳 -对 |
[13:41] | Don’t worry. He’s not here, | 别担心 它不在这里 |
[13:43] | but want to see some pictures of him in his jumpsuit? | 不过你想看看它穿跳伞服的照片吗 |
[13:47] | Okay, Calvin… | 卡尔文 |
[13:49] | I can tell that you’re nervous, | 我能看出来你很紧张 |
[13:51] | but trust me, you’re gonna be fine. | 但相信我 你不会有事的 |
[13:53] | In the military, I jumped dozens of times, | 我在军队里跳过几十次伞 |
[13:55] | and almost all of ’em went off without a hitch. | 几乎每次都顺利着陆 |
[13:58] | Almost? What do you mean “almost”? | 几乎 这话什么意思 |
[14:03] | I don’t really like to talk about it, | 我不是很想谈起 |
[14:05] | but there was one night jump outside of Baghdad. | 但有一次夜间在巴格达城外跳伞 |
[14:08] | Yeah, our plane was under heavy fire, | 我们的飞机遭到猛烈攻击 |
[14:10] | so… we had to bail out fast and low, | 所以我们必须低空快速跳伞 |
[14:14] | and I… I got pretty messed up. | 我挺惨的 |
[14:18] | Dave, were you shot? | 戴夫 你中弹了吗 |
[14:19] | Oh, no. I landed in an olive tree. | 不是 我卡在橄榄树上了 |
[14:24] | Spent the whole night fighting off this, oh, very horny owl. | 一整夜都在跟一只性奋的猫头鹰对抗 |
[14:31] | Uh, quick follow-up. | 还有个问题 |
[14:33] | Will there be owls? | 会碰到猫头鹰吗 |
[14:37] | Oh, come on, Calvin. | 别这样 卡尔文 |
[14:38] | Are you gonna do this with me or not? | 你到底跟不跟我一起跳 |
[14:39] | I thought you said you were my ride-or-die. | 我记得你说过要同生死共进退 |
[14:41] | Yeah, but right now, I’m focusing on the “ride” part. | 是 但现在我想先活下去 |
[14:46] | Okay, since you two are beginners, | 因为你们二位是新手 |
[14:48] | you’re gonna be tandem jumping, | 所以你们要双人跳伞 |
[14:49] | which means you’ll be strapped to an expert. | 也就是说和高手绑在一起 |
[14:51] | Tina, you’re gonna be with me. | 缇娜 你和我一组 |
[14:53] | And, uh, what expert will I be strapped to? | 我要和哪位高手绑在一起 |
[14:56] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[15:01] | Oh, hell no. | 不行 |
[15:03] | I’d rather spend the night with a horny owl. | 我宁可跟一只性奋的猫头鹰过夜 |
[15:11] | Okay, I think it’s gone into sleep mode. | 我觉得它进入休眠模式了 |
[15:13] | I’m gonna slowly get to the controller | 我慢慢过去拿遥控器 |
[15:15] | and hit the kill switch. | 然后把它关了 |
[15:19] | Okay, plan B– we live up here forever. | 好吧 B计划 我们以后别下楼了 |
[15:22] | What are we gonna do?! | 我们该怎么办 |
[15:24] | Well, don’t worry. As long as we stay up here, | 别担心 只要我们待在上面 |
[15:25] | we’re perfectly safe. | 就安全得很 |
[15:27] | So it can’t climb stairs? | 它不会爬楼梯吗 |
[15:29] | We are not safe. | 我们并不安全 |
[15:34] | Hey, guys. What are you doing up there? | 你们俩在上面做什么呢 |
[15:35] | Mom, look out! | 妈妈 当心 |
[15:39] | Oh, is that your little robot? | 这是你的小机器人吗 |
[15:42] | Gemma, freeze! | 杰玛 别动 |
[15:44] | Okay, I don’t have time to explain, | 我没时间解释 |
[15:45] | but I built your son a killer robot. | 但我给你儿子造了一个杀手机器人 |
[15:47] | It may have acquired the taste for blood. | 它好像已经有了嗜血的爱好 |
[15:50] | What?! Why would you do that?! | 什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[15:52] | Because Malcolm said I kissed Chewbacca! | 因为马尔科姆说我亲了楚巴卡 |
[15:55] | Well, what do I do?! | 我该怎么办 |
[15:56] | Okay, I can hear the panic in your voice. | 我能听到你声音里的恐慌 |
[15:59] | And so can it. Run! | 它也可以 快跑 |
[16:01] | What? | 什么 |
[16:04] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[16:06] | Make it stop! Make it stop! | 让它停下 让它停下来 |
[16:11] | Okay, stay here. | 待在这里 |
[16:12] | I’m gonna help her. | 我去帮她 |
[16:16] | She was a nice lady. | 她生前是个好人 |
[16:22] | Marty, I think this belongs to you. | 马蒂 这是你的吧 |
[16:28] | How did you beat it? | 你怎么打败它的 |
[16:30] | I’m married to Dave. | 我和戴夫结婚了 |
[16:31] | You think that’s the first crazy robot I’ve had to kill? | 你以为那是我干掉的第一个疯狂机器人吗 |
[16:40] | Dear Lord, I know I’m not a perfect man, | 亲爱的主 我知道我不完美 |
[16:42] | but please let me land safely. | 但请让我安全着陆 |
[16:45] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[16:48] | Okay, guys, we’re approaching the jump zone. | 伙计们 快到跳跃区了 |
[16:50] | Who’s ready to see if these new chutes work? | 谁想先试试新降落伞好不好用 |
[16:53] | Just kidding. They’re ancient. | 开玩笑啦 这些伞很旧了 |
[16:57] | Tina… we’re up. | 缇娜 到我们了 |
[16:59] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[17:07] | Time for Tina Butler to show the world she ain’t giving up! | 缇娜·巴特勒向全世界宣布 她不会怂的 |
[17:11] | Let’s do this! | 来吧 |
[17:21] | Oh, hell no, I can’t do it! | 不行 我做不到 |
[17:23] | No! I can’t do it! I can’t do it! | 不 我做不到 我做不到 |
[17:26] | You can. Yes, you can, Tina. | 你可以 你可以的 缇娜 |
[17:28] | Okay. Okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:32] | I’m good. I’m good. I can do it. | 我没事 我没事 我可以的 |
[17:37] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[17:40] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[17:42] | Oh, no. Uh, I-I wa… | 不 我 |
[17:45] | I shouldn’t have brought you up here. | 我不该带你玩跳伞的 |
[17:46] | Why did I think I could do this? | 我凭什么觉得可以 |
[17:48] | Tina, trust me, you’re gonna be fine. | 缇娜 相信我 你没事的 |
[17:51] | He’s right. Although by law, we can’t guarantee that. | 他说得对 但是根据法律 我们不能作出承诺 |
[17:56] | This was a stupid idea– | 这主意太蠢了 |
[17:58] | trying to convince myself I’m young and adventurous. | 试图说服自己还年轻 有冒险精神 |
[18:01] | I-I got to face it– I-I-I’m too old, and it’s too late. | 我必须面对现实 我太老了 太迟了 |
[18:05] | No, Tina, | 不 缇娜 |
[18:06] | don’t you talk like that. | 不要说这样的话 |
[18:08] | There’s nothing old about you. | 你一点也不老 |
[18:10] | You’re just trying to make me feel better. | 你只是在安慰我 |
[18:12] | No… I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[18:15] | Now, Tina, I know that you think life is over, | 缇娜 我知道你认为人生结束了 |
[18:18] | but it’s not true. | 但并不是这样 |
[18:19] | You’ve got so many adventures left, | 你还有很多冒险没有体验 |
[18:22] | and I’m gonna be right there by your side. | 我会一直在你身边 |
[18:24] | Like I said, I’m your ride-or-die, baby! | 我说了 我愿意和你同生死共进退 宝贝 |
[18:29] | Calvin, you can’t see it, | 卡尔文 虽然你看不见 |
[18:30] | but my goggles are filling up with tears. | 但我的护目镜里都是泪水 |
[18:35] | So what do you say, babe? | 你觉得呢 宝贝 |
[18:37] | Are you ready to jump out of this plane together? | 准备好一起跳伞了吗 |
[18:40] | I love you, Calvin, but you don’t have to do this. | 我爱你 卡尔文 但你不必这样做 |
[18:43] | Tina, I meant what I said about standing by your side. | 缇娜 我说一直在你身边是认真的 |
[18:46] | Except for right now, ’cause I’m going first! | 除了现在 因为我先跳了 |
[18:55] | And in case I don’t make it, | 万一我失败了 |
[18:56] | I got 320 bucks in my sock drawer! | 我放袜子的抽屉有三百二十块 |
[18:59] | No, you don’t! I used it to pay for this! | 已经没有了 我用那笔钱来付跳伞了 |
[19:03] | What? | 什么 |
[19:08] | All right, Tina, are you ready to do this? | 缇娜 你准备好了吗 |
[19:11] | You’re damn right! | 当然了 |
[19:12] | Now enjoy the ride on my high-sitting booty. | 你可以坐在我的翘臀上 |
[19:16] | You’re flying first class! | 这可是头等舱 |
[19:25] | See, Tina? Isn’t this amazing? | 瞧 缇娜 感觉超棒吧 |
[19:28] | Oh, it sure is. | 当然 |
[19:29] | And you’re not scared anymore? | 你不害怕了 |
[19:31] | Oh, not at all. | 完全不害怕 |
[19:32] | In fact, I’ve never felt so peaceful. | 事实上 我从来没有这么平静过 |
[19:38] | Calvin, calm down! | 卡尔文 冷静 |
[19:40] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[19:43] | Calm down, Calvin! | 冷静点 卡尔文 |
[19:46] | And look– there’s Calvin and Dave below us. | 看 卡尔文和戴夫在我们下面 |
[19:49] | Oh, I wish I could see Calvin’s face right now. | 我好想看到卡尔文的脸 |
[19:52] | I bet he’s loving this as much as I am. | 我打赌他和我一样喜欢跳伞 |
[20:02] | Oh, my God, you’re worse than the owl! | 天哪 你比猫头鹰还烦人 |
[20:06] | No! | 不 |