时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Oh, hey, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[00:08] | Oh, hey, Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[00:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:14] | It’s been a whole three seconds, | 整整三秒钟了 |
[00:15] | and I’m not thinking of an excuse to go inside. | 我居然不需要找借口进屋 |
[00:20] | Yeah, we just got a call from Gemma’s sister Brittany. | 我们刚接到杰玛的妹妹布丽特妮的电话 |
[00:22] | She’s back in town and she’s on her way over. | 她又来了 正在过来的路上 |
[00:24] | I thought you told me she was in jail again. | 你不是说她又进监狱了吗 |
[00:26] | Well, she was, but she got out early. | 是的 但她提前出狱了 |
[00:29] | This time without having to dress up like a guard. | 这次她不用扮成警卫了 |
[00:32] | You know, that was pretty impressive, | 那次还真的挺厉害 |
[00:35] | making a mustache out of a mop. | 用拖把做胡子 |
[00:39] | I just figured that we wouldn’t have to see her for a while. | 我还以为我们暂时不用见她了 |
[00:42] | You know, now that TSA has banned her from every major airline. | 运输安全局禁止她乘坐大型航空公司的飞机了 |
[00:44] | You know, now that TSA has banned her from every major airline. | 运输安全局禁止她乘坐大型航空公司的飞机了 |
[00:46] | You know, family like her, they always find a way. | 像她这样的家人 总会有办法的 |
[00:50] | Last Christmas, my cousin Daeshawn couldn’t afford a plane ticket, | 去年圣诞节 我表哥戴肖恩买不起机票 |
[00:52] | so he put himself in a crate and shipped himself home. | 他就把自己装进箱子里运回家了 |
[00:55] | so he put himself in a crate and shipped himself home. | 他就把自己装进箱子里运回家了 |
[00:58] | I’m just afraid of what she’s gonna want from us now. | 我有点担心 不知道她想找我们干嘛 |
[01:01] | The first thing Daeshawn wanted was a glass of water. | 戴肖恩首先要了一杯水 |
[01:05] | You know, she says that she’s turned her life around, | 她说她已经洗心革面了 |
[01:08] | but it’s always the same thing with her. | 但她总是这样 |
[01:10] | You know, she shows up looking for a handout, | 她来找我们索求施舍 |
[01:12] | her life is a total mess, | 她的生活一团糟 |
[01:14] | and she expects us to fix it all. | 希望我们能帮她摆平 |
[01:22] | Hi, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[01:23] | Brittany? | 布丽特妮 |
[01:25] | Here’s a hundred bucks for picking me up. | 一百块小费 谢谢你来接我 |
[01:27] | I’ve been banned from more car services than major airlines. | 我被禁止的汽车服务比大型航空公司还要多 |
[01:28] | I’ve been banned from more car services than major airlines. | 我被禁止的汽车服务比大型航空公司还要多 |
[01:30] | Daeshawn didn’t show up like that. | 戴肖恩过来的时候 可不是这样的 |
[01:35] | His legs were asleep and he was covered in packing peanuts. | 他当时腿都麻了 身上全是花生 |
[01:47] | It’s so awesome you came to visit, Aunt Brittany. | 你能来看我真是太好了 布丽特妮姨妈 |
[01:50] | My friends can’t believe I’m related to a TV star. | 我的朋友不相信我有个电视明星的亲戚 |
[01:53] | Sweetie, being on Locked Up Abroad doesn’t make you a TV star. | 亲爱的 上了《异乡历劫》并不代表就是电视明星 |
[01:56] | Sweetie, being on Locked Up Abroad doesn’t make you a TV star. | 亲爱的 上了《异乡历劫》并不代表就是电视明星 |
[01:58] | Maybe not, but being on it three times does. | 也许吧 但上了三次必须是啊 |
[02:00] | High five. | 击个掌 |
[02:06] | Here we go, drinks for everyone. | 来吧 大家喝一杯 |
[02:07] | Brittany, I put yours in a to-go cup in case, | 布丽特妮 你的是外带杯 |
[02:09] | you know, you need to go. | 以防你要走 |
[02:14] | Dave, don’t be rude. | 戴夫 别这么没礼貌 |
[02:16] | But seriously, Brittany, don’t let us keep you. | 但是说真的 布丽特妮 别被我们耽误了 |
[02:18] | Don’t worry, guys. | 别担心 伙计们 |
[02:19] | I know I was a bit of a handful last time I was here, | 我知道我上次来的时候有点难搞 |
[02:21] | but this trip’s different. | 但这次不一样 |
[02:24] | Oh, well, we already know that because there isn’t | 我们已经知道了 因为这次我们家门口的草坪上 |
[02:25] | a stolen school bus parked out on our front lawn. | 没有停着一辆偷来的校车 |
[02:28] | You told me to pick Grover up after school. | 那次是你让我去接葛罗弗放学的 |
[02:31] | You didn’t tell me how. | 你没告诉我怎么接啊 |
[02:34] | So then, uh, why exactly are you here? | 你为什么来这里呢 |
[02:36] | I’m in town on a business trip. | 我来出差 |
[02:38] | We’re not investing. | 我们不投资 |
[02:41] | I don’t need investors. | 我不需要投资人 |
[02:42] | In fact, I’m in town to meet some potential clients | 其实我来这里是为了见一些 |
[02:44] | for my new fashion line. | 新时尚品牌的潜在客户 |
[02:45] | – You started a fashion line? – Uh, yeah. | -你创建了时装品牌 -是啊 |
[02:49] | And you deserve some of the credit, Gemma. | 这里你也有功劳 杰玛 |
[02:51] | I realized all those things you said to me were true. | 我意识到你对我说的都是真的 |
[02:53] | I realized all those things you said to me were true. | 我意识到你对我说的都是真的 |
[02:55] | I didn’t have a purpose and I needed to find one. | 我没有目标 我需要找到一个目标 |
[02:57] | Well, we knew school bus driver was out. | 校车司机肯定是没戏了 |
[03:02] | Anyways, I-I love clothes, | 总之 我喜欢衣服 |
[03:04] | and I’ve always been good at sewing, | 我很擅长缝纫 |
[03:05] | so I decided to go for it. | 所以我决定去争取一下 |
[03:07] | And pretty soon I was selling my own designs at private parties. | 很快我就在私人派对上出售自己的设计款 |
[03:08] | And pretty soon I was selling my own designs at private parties. | 很快我就在私人派对上出售自己的设计款 |
[03:10] | In fact, I’m wearing one of my best sellers right now. | 其实我穿的这件 就是我最畅销的衣服 |
[03:13] | Oh, my God. You made that? | 天啊 这是你做的吗 |
[03:14] | Dave, isn’t this incredible? | 戴夫 是不是很棒 |
[03:16] | It is. | 是的 |
[03:18] | Some would say unbelievable. | 可以说是难以置信了 |
[03:23] | Well, believe it, Dave. | 相信我 戴夫 |
[03:25] | And to prove to you that I’ve turned my life around, | 为了向你们证明我已经改过自新 |
[03:26] | I want to pay you guys back for all the money | 你们这些年借给我的钱 |
[03:28] | you’re lent me over the years. | 我都还给你们 |
[03:30] | What? Brittany, no, no, no. This is way too much. | 什么 布丽特妮 不不不 这太多了 |
[03:34] | No, that’s right. I stole a lot, too. | 不 没错 我还偷了很多钱 |
[03:39] | This is amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[03:42] | You know what would be really amazing? | 你知道什么才是最棒的吗 |
[03:44] | If this thing actually clears. | 这张支票真的能兑现 |
[03:52] | What are you doing, Dave? | 你在干什么 戴夫 |
[03:53] | Brittany just gave us a check for all the money that she’s borrowed. | 布丽特妮给了我们一张支票用来还钱 |
[03:55] | Brittany just gave us a check for all the money that she’s borrowed. | 布丽特妮给了我们一张支票用来还钱 |
[03:57] | Crazy thing is, I think it’s real. | 最扯的是 我觉得这张支票可以兑现 |
[04:00] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[04:05] | Damn, for this kind of money I’ll be your sister-in-law. | 靠 这么多钱 我都想当你的小姨子了 |
[04:07] | Damn, for this kind of money I’ll be your sister-in-law. | 靠 这么多钱 我都想当你的小姨子了 |
[04:10] | You know, I can’t count the amount of times | 我都数不清 |
[04:13] | that she has suckered money out of us. | 她从我们这里拿了多少钱 |
[04:15] | Well, you don’t have to. | 你不用数啊 |
[04:17] | She wrote ’em all down here on the memo line. | 她都写在备注上了 |
[04:21] | I guess I should just be glad that she paid us back. | 她能还钱 我就该庆幸了 |
[04:23] | Exactly. You know what? | 没错 你知道吗 |
[04:25] | You should take that money and do something nice for yourself. | 你应该拿那笔钱犒劳一下自己 |
[04:28] | Like taking me out for a steak dinner. | 比如带我出去吃牛排 |
[04:32] | Actually, you know, | 其实吧 |
[04:34] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[04:36] | Oh, you’re gonna give me the money and I can go by myself? | 你要给我钱 让我自己去吗 |
[04:37] | Oh, you’re gonna give me the money and I can go by myself? | 你要给我钱 让我自己去吗 |
[04:38] | No. | 不 |
[04:41] | You and I are gonna go to an escape room. | 咱俩去密室逃脱吧 |
[04:43] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[04:45] | – Not this again. – Oh, come on, Calvin. | -又来了 -拜托 卡尔文 |
[04:46] | I have asked you a thousand times, | 我问过你无数次了 |
[04:47] | – and you always say no. – Yes. | -你总是拒绝 -没错 |
[04:49] | Because every time we’re in a room together, | 因为每次我们共处一室 |
[04:51] | I want to escape. | 我都想逃 |
[04:53] | I promise you it’s gonna be fun. | 我保证肯定很好玩 |
[04:55] | Fine, I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[04:59] | You know what, in fact, | 你知道吗 其实吧 |
[05:00] | maybe we should start practicing right now. | 我们现在就应该练习一下 |
[05:03] | Great. Now, what I’d like… | 太好了 现在我想 |
[05:10] | Oh, man, he is gonna be good at this. | 天啊 他肯定会玩得贼溜 |
[05:18] | Well, Brittany wasn’t lying. | 布丽特妮没撒谎 |
[05:21] | She’s really staying at the Four Seasons. | 她真的住在四季酒店 |
[05:23] | This time in a room she didn’t enter through an air-conditioning duct. | 这次她不是从空调管道进入房间的 |
[05:25] | This time in a room she didn’t enter through an air-conditioning duct. | 这次她不是从空调管道进入房间的 |
[05:28] | Well, I got to say it sounds like your sister’s | 不得不说 听起来你妹 |
[05:30] | really turned over a new leaf. | 真的改过自新了 |
[05:31] | Mm, I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[05:32] | She’s burned me so many times before. | 她以前耍过我很多次 |
[05:35] | Literally, once, when she torched her car for insurance money. | 有一次 她为了骗保险真的把车烧了 |
[05:37] | Literally, once, when she torched her car for insurance money. | 有一次 她为了骗保险真的把车烧了 |
[05:39] | You know, Gemma, people can change. | 杰玛 人是会变的 |
[05:41] | Calvin used to complain all the time | 卡尔文以前总是抱怨 |
[05:43] | about me getting too many speeding tickets. | 我的超速罚单太多了 |
[05:46] | So you started driving slower? | 所以你就减速了吗 |
[05:47] | Hell no, he just stopped complaining about it. | 当然没有 他后来就不抱怨了 |
[05:49] | Now, that’s change right there. | 这才是真正的改变 |
[05:52] | I guess you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:54] | I mean, if she has changed, and I didn’t support her, | 如果她变了 而我没有支持她 |
[05:56] | what kind of sister would I be? | 那我这个姐姐也太不称职了 |
[05:58] | Exactly. So be happy for her. | 没错 为她高兴吧 |
[06:00] | Like how I am when I blast over speed bumps and catch some air. | 就像我飞过减速带 呼吸新鲜空气时高兴的样子 |
[06:03] | Like how I am when I blast over speed bumps and catch some air. | 就像我飞过减速带 呼吸新鲜空气时高兴的样子 |
[06:06] | You know what I should do? | 你知道我应该怎么做吗 |
[06:07] | I should host one of those private parties for her fashion line. | 我应该为她的时装品牌举办一个私人派对 |
[06:08] | I should host one of those private parties for her fashion line. | 我应该为她的时装品牌举办一个私人派对 |
[06:10] | Oh, I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[06:11] | I could invite some of my coworkers from school. | 我可以从学校邀请一些同事 |
[06:13] | I can bring some of my friends from the church. | 我可以从教堂带几个朋友来 |
[06:14] | That’d be fun. | 肯定很有趣 |
[06:15] | Oh, perfect. Brittany will love this. | 太好了 布丽特妮肯定会喜欢的 |
[06:18] | I’m gonna call her right now. | 我现在就给她打电话 |
[06:19] | Or we can drive over and tell her. | 我们也可以开车过去告诉她 |
[06:22] | I could get us there in seven minutes flat. | 我七分钟就能到 |
[06:28] | Now, this is an escape room. | 这就是密室逃脱 |
[06:31] | Look at all the saws and blood splatter. | 看看这些锯子和血迹 |
[06:34] | It’s like we’re actually in a serial killer’s basement. | 我们好像真的在连环杀手的地下室一样 |
[06:37] | Dave, we walked through a P.F. Chang’s to get here. | 戴夫 我们是从一家熟食店过来的 |
[06:41] | My name is Andy, and I’m your host. | 我叫安迪 是你们的接待 |
[06:45] | Welcome to the worst night of your lives. | 欢迎来到你们人生中最糟糕的一晚 |
[06:47] | Way ahead of you, pal. | 早就猜到了 伙计 |
[06:50] | Now, Calvin, pay attention. | 卡尔文 注意听 |
[06:53] | Everything he says or does can be a clue. | 他所说所做的一切都可能是线索 |
[06:54] | Even his name, Andy. | 甚至他的名字 安迪 |
[06:55] | What’s Andy backwards? Ydna. It’s Ydna. | 安迪倒过来是什么 伊娜 是伊娜 |
[07:01] | Would you do me a favor and grab that chain saw | 你能帮我一个忙 把电锯拿过来 |
[07:02] | and just kill me now? | 现在就杀了我吗 |
[07:04] | Okay, so you’ve been abducted by a serial killer. | 你们被一个连环杀手绑架了 |
[07:07] | No one outside can hear your screams. | 外面没人能听到你们的尖叫 |
[07:10] | The killer must have soundproofed the walls. | 凶手肯定给墙加了隔音 |
[07:12] | Uh, no, we did after P.F. Chang’s complained. | 不 熟食店投诉了我们 我们才加的 |
[07:15] | You have one hour to escape, or your friends and family | 你们有一小时逃脱 否则你们的朋友和家人 |
[07:18] | will never hear from you again. | 再也不会有你们的消息了 |
[07:20] | Or you can just give me a ringy-dingy on this | 如果你们想放弃的话 |
[07:22] | if you want to give up. | 可以用这个呼叫我们 |
[07:23] | Your time starts now. | 现在开始计时 |
[07:28] | Okay, Calvin, am I crazy, or were his shoes on the wrong feet? | 卡尔文 是我疯了吗 还是他的鞋穿错脚了 |
[07:31] | Okay, Calvin, am I crazy, or were his shoes on the wrong feet? | 卡尔文 是我疯了吗 还是他的鞋穿错脚了 |
[07:33] | And if they were, what could that possibly mean? | 如果他穿错了 这意味着什么呢 |
[07:35] | Dave, this has got to be the lamest thing that… | 戴夫 这一定是我这辈子最操蛋 |
[07:42] | Welcome to my little playroom. | 欢迎来到我的小游戏室 |
[07:44] | Okay, this ain’t funny. | 这不好笑 |
[07:47] | I’m gonna show you some of my toys. | 我给你们看看我的玩具 |
[07:50] | And when I’m done, you will become | 看完以后 你们就会成为 |
[07:53] | my second and third victims of the night. | 我今晚的第二个和第三个受害者 |
[07:57] | Second and third victim? Who was the first? | 第二个和第三个受害者 谁是第一个 |
[08:02] | No. | 不 |
[08:05] | That-That’s it, I’m out. Give me the walkie-talkie. | 够了 我退出 把对讲机给我 |
[08:07] | No, Calvin, we are not giving up. | 不 卡尔文 我们不会退出的 |
[08:09] | We are gonna get out of here by following the clues. | 我们要跟随线索离开这里 |
[08:11] | It’s what Andy would have wanted. | 安迪肯定也是这么想的 |
[08:15] | Oh, hey, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[08:16] | you can stay in here and get murdered, | 你可以待在这里等死 |
[08:18] | but I am going out there and I’m getting some kung pao chicken. | 但我要出去吃宫保鸡丁 |
[08:22] | That-That’s it, I’m out. Give me the walkie-talkie. | 够了 我退出 把对讲机给我 |
[08:23] | No. | 不 |
[08:29] | Why the hell did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[08:30] | Because you promised to give this a shot, | 因为你答应过要试一试 |
[08:32] | and I’m gonna make sure that you do. | 我要确保你坚持到底 |
[08:38] | Okay, if you let me out, I’ll give you him. | 如果你放我出去 他就随你处置 |
[08:49] | I can’t believe you did this for me, Gemma. | 你居然为我做了这些 杰玛 |
[08:52] | Of course. I wanted to show you how proud I am of you. | 当然了 我想让你知道 我有多为你骄傲 |
[08:55] | Well, it means a lot. | 这对我很重要 |
[08:57] | Even more than that time you let me live in your attic for a month. | 比你让我在你的阁楼住一个月还要重要 |
[08:59] | Even more than that time you let me live in your attic for a month. | 比你让我在你的阁楼住一个月还要重要 |
[09:00] | You lived in my attic for a month? | 你在我的阁楼住了一个月 |
[09:03] | Gemma, Brittany, | 杰玛 布丽特妮 |
[09:05] | I would like you to meet the pastor’s wife Sister Sabrina. | 这位是牧师的妻子 萨布丽娜修女 |
[09:07] | and Sister Sabrina is my referral. | 萨布丽娜修女是我的引荐人 |
[09:08] | She puts the attitude in the beatitudes. | 她对福佑的态度很认真 |
[09:11] | You know, Sister Sabrina, I used to want to be a nun, | 萨布丽娜修女 我以前也想当修女 |
[09:14] | but then I found out that they couldn’t… | 但后来我发现她们不能 |
[09:18] | Everyone make yourselves comfortable. | 大家请随意 |
[09:25] | First, I want to thank all of you for coming tonight. | 首先 我想感谢大家今晚的到来 |
[09:27] | It means so much to me to be able to introduce you | 我很荣幸能向大家介绍我妹 |
[09:30] | to my sister, instead of warn you about her. | 而不是警告你们要小心她 |
[09:35] | Anyway, you guys didn’t come here to listen to me. | 总之 你们不是来听我废话的 |
[09:37] | You came to buy some clothes | 你们想从这里最炙手可热的 |
[09:39] | from the hottest new fashion designer in town. | 新时尚设计师手里买衣服的 |
[09:42] | Brittany, take it away. | 布丽特妮 开始吧 |
[09:47] | Thanks, sis. You’re my inspiration. | 谢谢姐姐 你就是我的导师 |
[09:50] | And I dedicate my entire clothing line to you, | 我想把整个服装系列都献给你 |
[09:53] | because without you, this would have been impossible. | 因为没有你 我根本不可能成功 |
[09:59] | Speaking of impossible… | 说到不可能 |
[10:02] | try breaking out of… | 试试逃出 |
[10:05] | this sexy dungeon harness. | 这个性感的地牢背带吧 |
[10:13] | And if you buy tonight, I will throw in… | 如果你们今晚买下来 |
[10:17] | …this studded spanking paddle at half price. | 我愿意半价出售这个镶钉的拍子 |
[10:30] | And for anyone that wants to have a hell of a night, | 如果有人想度过一个疯狂之夜 |
[10:34] | this dirty little devil is up to no good… | 这个肮脏小恶魔真是绝配 |
[10:38] | …which is why she needs to be locked up | 所以她需要戴上 |
[10:40] | with these furry handcuffs. | 毛茸手铐 |
[10:44] | Oh, my Lord. | 我的天啊 |
[10:47] | Don’t worry, they’re a lot more comfortable than the ones cops use. | 别担心 这个比警察用的手铐舒服多了 |
[10:49] | Don’t worry, they’re a lot more comfortable than the ones cops use. | 别担心 这个比警察用的手铐舒服多了 |
[10:56] | We have got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[10:58] | I am trying to get into heaven, | 我想上天堂 |
[10:59] | and Sister Sabrina is my referral. | 萨布丽娜修女是我的引荐人 |
[11:02] | Okay, Calvin, | 卡尔文 |
[11:03] | Okay, uh, well, uh, thank you, Brittany. | 谢谢你 布丽特妮 |
[11:05] | That was, uh, very informative. | 你说得很详细 |
[11:07] | Who knew pasties came in different sizes? | 原来乳贴还有不同的尺寸呢 |
[11:12] | But I’m not done. | 我还没说完 |
[11:13] | I haven’t even gotten to the kinky stuff yet. | 我还没开始说变态的呢 |
[11:16] | Kitchen. Now. | 厨房 赶紧的 |
[11:18] | Fine, but you’re not even holding that right. | 好吧 但你拿的姿势都不对 |
[11:24] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[11:25] | I told you, the Dirty Little Devil. Isn’t it cute? | 我说了 肮脏小恶魔是不是很可爱 |
[11:27] | It even comes with a vibrating pitchfork. | 甚至还有振动干草叉 |
[11:35] | I can’t believe I let you scam me again. | 我居然又被你骗了 |
[11:37] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[11:39] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[11:40] | You said that dress you wore yesterday was part of your line. | 你说你昨天穿的那条裙子是你设计的 |
[11:41] | You said that dress you wore yesterday was part of your line. | 你说你昨天穿的那条裙子是你设计的 |
[11:43] | Everything today was X-rated. | 今天的衣服都是限制级的 |
[11:45] | Okay, so was that dress. The straps are edible. | 那条裙子也是 它的带子可以吃 |
[11:47] | Two bites and you’re naked. | 没吃两口 你就光溜溜了 |
[11:50] | I didn’t know you were such a prude. | 你居然这么假正经 |
[11:52] | I am not a prude. | 我不是假正经 |
[11:54] | But I am a principal, and half the women out there work for me. | 我是校长 外面一半的女人都为我工作 |
[11:57] | And the other half are from Tina’s church. | 另一半来自缇娜的教堂 |
[11:59] | Because of you, she might not get into heaven. | 因为你 她可能进不了天堂了 |
[12:02] | You’re overreacting. It’s just lingerie. | 你反应过度了 那些只是内衣 |
[12:04] | You’re overreacting. It’s just lingerie. | 你反应过度了 那些只是内衣 |
[12:06] | You know what? This is my fault. | 你知道吗 这是我的错 |
[12:08] | I never should have trusted you in the first place. | 我一开始就不该相信你 |
[12:10] | I don’t even know why I’m surprised anymore. | 我都不知道我为什么会惊讶 |
[12:12] | Okay, that’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[12:14] | No, what’s not fair is that no matter | 不公平的是 |
[12:15] | how much I try to support you, you always let me down. | 不管我怎么努力支持你 你总是让我失望 |
[12:18] | Oh, my God, nothing I do is enough for you. | 天啊 我做什么你都不满意 |
[12:23] | I finally find something that I am good at, | 我终于找到了我擅长的事 |
[12:25] | and it’s still not up to the standards of Little Miss Perfect. | 但还是达不到”完美小姐”的标准 |
[12:26] | and it’s still not up to the standards of Little Miss Perfect. | 但还是达不到”完美小姐”的标准 |
[12:28] | Which also happens to be the name of my crotchless angel outfit. | 这正好也是我无裆天使装的名字 |
[12:30] | Which also happens to be the name of my crotchless angel outfit. | 这正好也是我无裆天使装的名字 |
[12:38] | Calvin, I’m reading the killer’s diary, | 卡尔文 我在看凶手的日记 |
[12:41] | and based on his childhood, you know, | 根据他的童年 |
[12:44] | I’m starting to think that he’s the real victim here. | 我觉得他才是真正的受害者 |
[12:48] | Well, skip to the end. | 直接跳到最后 |
[12:50] | I want to know who kills you first: him or me. | 我想知道是谁先杀了你 他还是我 |
[12:54] | Okay, Calvin, | 卡尔文 |
[12:55] | you can sit there and keep complaining, | 你可以坐在那里继续抱怨 |
[12:58] | or you can get into the spirit and help me solve this last puzzle. | 也可以参与进来 帮我解决最后一个谜题 |
[13:01] | We don’t have much time left. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[13:03] | Fine. What do you want me to do? | 好吧 你想让我怎么做 |
[13:07] | Okay, start looking for clues. | 先找线索吧 |
[13:09] | The door has a keypad lock on it, | 门上有键盘锁 |
[13:11] | which means we need to search for a four-digit code. | 也就是说我们要找四位数的密码 |
[13:13] | Okay, while you do that, | 你先找吧 |
[13:15] | I’ll just start punching in random numbers. | 我来瞎蒙几个数字 |
[13:17] | No, Calvin, don’t. | 不 卡尔文 不要 |
[13:19] | Doing that could trigger some sort of trap. | 这么做可能会触发某种陷阱 |
[13:21] | Okay, fine, no random numbers. | 好吧 我不瞎蒙了 |
[13:23] | I’ll try the year I was born. | 我试试我出生的年份 |
[13:29] | All right, I’ll try the year Tina was born. | 好吧 我试试缇娜出生的年份 |
[13:31] | Calvin, I’m-I’m telling you, please. | 卡尔文 我跟你说 求你了 |
[13:34] | Listen to me, you’re just gonna make things worse. | 听我说 你这样只会让事情变得更糟 |
[13:36] | Dave, there’s no way I could make tonight any worse. | 戴夫 我不可能让今晚变得更糟了 |
[13:49] | Okay, now, hey, we don’t know this is on me. | 这不一定是我的错啊 |
[13:55] | – I’m so sorry. – I had nothing to do with it. | -我真的很抱歉 -我跟这事没关系 |
[13:57] | – I apologize. – It was all her idea. | -我道歉 -都是她的主意 |
[13:59] | – Please forgive me. – I’m offended, too. | -请原谅 -我也很生气 |
[14:05] | I can’t believe I let Brittany do this to me again. | 我居然又被布丽特妮耍了 |
[14:07] | What are you complaining about? | 你有什么好抱怨的 |
[14:08] | The next dirty devil I see might be the real one. | 我下次看到的肮脏恶魔可能就是真的了 |
[14:11] | And you know what else? | 你知道吗 |
[14:12] | She had the nerve to call me “Little Miss Perfect.” | 她居然敢叫我”完美小姐” |
[14:16] | – Which is also the name of her… – Yeah, yeah, I know. | -这也是她的服装 -是的 我知道 |
[14:17] | – Which is also the name of her… – Yeah, yeah, I know. | -这也是她的服装 -是的 我知道 |
[14:19] | And… what-what does she even mean by that? | 她这话是什么意思 |
[14:22] | I’m “perfect” just because I was popular | 我受欢迎 成绩好 |
[14:25] | and got good grades and dated the quarterback? | 还和四分卫约会 就算”完美”了吗 |
[14:27] | Damn, you were that girl? | 靠 你就是这种女孩 |
[14:29] | Forget Brittany, I hate you right now. | 布丽特妮没事了 我现在很讨厌你 |
[14:32] | So what? I’m supposed to feel bad | 所以呢 就因为她觉得自己比不过我 |
[14:35] | just because she feels like she couldn’t compete with me? | 我就应该感到内疚吗 |
[14:37] | No, you don’t need to feel bad. | 不 你不必感到内疚 |
[14:38] | But you got to admit, | 但你得承认 |
[14:40] | it must have been tough living in your shadow. | 活在你的阴影下应该挺难熬的 |
[14:42] | Okay. Maybe a little. | 也许有一点吧 |
[14:45] | But I just want what’s best for her. I love her. | 但我只想给她最好的 我爱她 |
[14:48] | And obviously she loves you, too, | 显然她也爱你 |
[14:49] | which is why she is desperate for your approval. | 所以她才迫切地需要你的认可 |
[14:52] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:54] | Come on, Gemma. Brittany flew all the way | 拜托 杰玛 布丽特妮大老远 |
[14:55] | over here from Michigan, okay? | 从密歇根飞过来的 |
[14:58] | She said it was about business, but if you ask me, | 虽然她说是出差 但是要我说 |
[15:00] | what I think she really wanted was to show you | 我觉得她是想让你看到 |
[15:02] | that she has finally accomplished something. | 她终于有点成就了 |
[15:04] | You think so? | 真的吗 |
[15:05] | I know so. | 绝对的 |
[15:07] | You should have seen the look on her face | 你真该看看你介绍她的时候 |
[15:08] | when you were introducing her. | 她脸上的表情 |
[15:09] | Her smile was brighter than… | 她的笑容比 |
[15:12] | this neon ball gag. | 霓虹灯球塞还要闪亮 |
[15:15] | I guess you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:18] | For trashy lingerie, it is pretty well-made. | 对于劣质内衣来说 它的做工很好啊 |
[15:21] | I mean, look at the stitching around where the nipple would be. | 看看乳头周围的缝线 |
[15:22] | I mean, look at the stitching around where the nipple would be. | 看看乳头周围的缝线 |
[15:24] | – Oh, yeah, that’s quality work. – Yeah. | -嗯 缝得不错 -是啊 |
[15:27] | You know, it strikes a careful balance | 它在舒适和怪异之间 |
[15:29] | between comfortable and freaky-deaky. | 找到了一个很好的平衡 |
[15:37] | and Sister Sabrina is my referral. | 萨布丽娜修女是我的引荐人 |
[15:39] | Please don’t kick me out of your church. | 请别把我赶出你的教堂 |
[15:42] | Actually, I came back because I wanted to make a purchase. | 其实我回来是想买点东西 |
[15:49] | Well, you don’t have to. | 你不用数啊 |
[15:51] | Well, don’t look so surprised. | 至于这么惊讶吗 |
[15:52] | Church folk get down, too. | 教堂的人也有性生活 |
[15:56] | I didn’t get six kids wearing a muumuu. | 光穿穆穆袍 我可生不了六个孩子 |
[16:00] | Now, where are those fuzzy cuffs? | 毛绒手铐呢 |
[16:12] | I can’t believe this. Look what you got me into. | 难以置信 都是你害的 |
[16:15] | Me? I solved every puzzle except for the last one, | 怪我 除了最后一个谜题 我都解开了 |
[16:18] | and then you just started punching in random numbers. | 然后你开始瞎蒙数字 |
[16:20] | You know, I don’t have to stand here and listen to this. | 我没必要站在这里听你说废话 |
[16:28] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[16:30] | Two can play that game. | 谁不会啊 |
[16:36] | Did you just turn your back on me? | 你刚刚是背对我了吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah, I just turned my back on you. | 是啊 我背对你了 |
[16:40] | Doesn’t feel very good, does it? | 感觉不好吧 |
[16:41] | Hell no, it doesn’t, because now our butts are touching. | 废话 因为我们的屁股碰到一起了 |
[16:46] | You know, I just don’t get why, whenever we do something I want, | 我就是不明白 为什么每次我想做点什么 |
[16:51] | you can’t even try to have a good time. | 你根本不愿意尝试去享受呢 |
[16:53] | Because you always want to do something stupid. | 因为你总想做傻事 |
[16:56] | Now-now stop moving around. | 别乱动 |
[16:57] | You’re starting to press me like a panini. | 我都快被你挤成三明治了 |
[16:59] | That is exactly the attitude that I’m talking about. | 我说的就是你这种态度 |
[17:01] | You know, tonight could’ve been fun | 今晚本来可以很有意思的 |
[17:03] | if you had at least given it a chance. | 但你就是不愿意去尝试 |
[17:05] | Wh-What do you want from me? | 你指望我干什么呢 |
[17:07] | You know I don’t like these puzzle things. | 你知道我不喜欢谜题 |
[17:10] | Wh-What, am I supposed to think | 怎么 难道我应该认为 |
[17:11] | that these three splatters of blood here | 这三处血迹 |
[17:13] | and these five splatters of blood down here | 和下面五处血迹 |
[17:15] | are some kind of clue? | 是什么线索吗 |
[17:24] | W-Wait a second, | 等等 |
[17:25] | I have the same pattern over here. | 我这边也一样 |
[17:27] | I-I have three and then five. | 这边三个 下面五个 |
[17:29] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[17:33] | Maybe my three and five plus your three-five… | 也许我的三和五加上你的三和五 |
[17:36] | Maybe that’s the last code. | 就是最后的密码 |
[17:37] | Well, punch it in before time runs out. | 趁时间还没到 赶紧输入 |
[17:45] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[17:48] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[17:52] | How about that, creepy laughing dude? | 怎么样 笑声唬人的家伙 |
[17:54] | Looks like you’re not the only one killing it in here. | 看来这里不止你一个人大杀四方啊 |
[17:59] | You smell that, Calvin? | 你闻到了吗 卡尔文 |
[18:01] | That is the smell of freedom. | 这就是自由的味道 |
[18:03] | No, my friend, that is the smell of P.F. Chang’s. | 不 朋友 这是熟食店的味道 |
[18:07] | Now let’s go murder some moo shu. | 我们去干点木须肉吧 |
[18:15] | Hey, sis. | 妹妹 |
[18:17] | If you’re here because something is missing from your house, | 如果你过来是因为你家丢了什么东西 |
[18:19] | it wasn’t me this time. | 这次不是我偷的 |
[18:20] | I stole this bracelet from you years ago. | 这条手链是我很多年前从你那里偷的了 |
[18:24] | Fine. What do you want me to do? | 好吧 你想让我怎么做 |
[18:25] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[18:28] | I said some pretty terrible things to you | 我对你说了一些很过分的话 |
[18:31] | that I wish I could take back. | 我希望可以收回 |
[18:33] | But you got to understand, I was really embarrassed. | 但你得理解我 我当时真的很难堪 |
[18:36] | Well, I’m sorry I embarrass you. | 抱歉让你难堪了 |
[18:39] | What do I need to do to get your approval? | 我要怎么做才能得到你的认可 |
[18:41] | Be a doctor? A lawyer? | 当医生 律师吗 |
[18:42] | Just tell me, because I know a guy, | 直说吧 我认识一个人 |
[18:44] | and I can get a license tomorrow. | 我明天就能拿到执照 |
[18:47] | You don’t need my approval. | 你不需要我的认可 |
[18:50] | I know I don’t need it. | 我知道我不需要得到 |
[18:51] | But it doesn’t mean I don’t want it. | 但不代表我不想得到 |
[18:55] | Gemma, you’re my big sister. | 杰玛 你是我姐 |
[18:58] | I look up to you. | 是我的榜样 |
[19:01] | Well, I’m sorry I embarrass you. | 抱歉让你难堪了 |
[19:04] | Instead of supporting you, I got caught up in my own feelings | 我没有支持你 我应该为你着想的 |
[19:07] | when I should’ve been thinking about yours. | 可是我满脑子都是自己的感受 |
[19:10] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:12] | No, it isn’t. | 不 有事 |
[19:13] | You are doing something with your life, | 这次创业是你的人生大事 |
[19:16] | and you’re really good at it. | 而且你真的很擅长 |
[19:20] | And I am really proud to be your big sister. | 作为你的姐姐 我真的很骄傲 |
[19:24] | You really mean it? | 你是认真的吗 |
[19:25] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[19:27] | And if I ever say anything that makes you feel any different, | 如果你觉得我说的话是在贬低你 |
[19:28] | And if I ever say anything that makes you feel any different, | 如果你觉得我说的话是在贬低你 |
[19:30] | just slap one of your leather muzzles on me. | 就给我戴上你的皮口套 |
[19:33] | Thanks, Gem, that means the world. | 谢谢 杰杰 这话真的对我很重要 |
[19:37] | And I’m really sorry I made you look bad | 真的很抱歉 我害你在同事面前 |
[19:39] | in front of all those people from work. | 那么丢人 |
[19:41] | Actually, you didn’t. | 其实也没有 |
[19:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:46] | A list of orders. | 订单 |
[19:48] | Turns out I work with a bunch of freaks. | 原来我的同事都是怪胎 |
[19:59] | Oh, hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[20:00] | How was the escape room with Dave? | 和戴夫去密室逃脱玩得怎么样 |
[20:02] | Well, we actually had a pretty good time. | 其实挺开心的 |
[20:06] | If I’m ever really trapped in a serial killer’s basement, | 如果我真的被困在连环杀手的地下室里 |
[20:08] | I hope Dave’s there with me. | 我真心希望戴夫也在 |
[20:12] | How was the fashion party? Did you buy anything? | 时尚派对怎么样 你买什么了吗 |
[20:14] | Well, as a matter of fact, | 其实吧 |
[20:16] | I did pick up a little something. | 我还真买了点小东西 |
[20:21] | Babe, I think I saw one of those in the serial killer’s basement. | 宝贝 我好像在连环杀手的地下室见过这个 |
[20:26] | Yeah. You might have escaped from him, | 嗯 虽然你从他那里逃出来了 |
[20:29] | but you’re not gonna escape from me. | 但你逃不出我的手掌心 |
[20:33] | I was a little bloated from the Chinese food. | 虽然中餐吃得有点撑 |
[20:37] | But I can rally. | 但我可以的 |
[20:41] | Okay, here we go. Wait, wait. | 好 开始吧 等等 等等 |
[20:42] | Turn it on the other side. | 换一面 |
[20:43] | Okay, there we go. | 好 来吧 |
[20:45] | – Not this again. – Oh, come on, Calvin. | -又来了 -拜托 卡尔文 |
[20:46] | you left your wallet in the… | 你把钱包落在 |
[20:49] | Get out, Dave. | 出去 戴夫 |