时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, guys. Come on in. Ooh, you brought champagne. | 你们好啊 进来吧 你带香槟了 |
[00:06] | That’s right. Let’s get this party started! | 没错 开始狂欢吧 |
[00:10] | I love opening champagne. | 我喜欢开香槟 |
[00:13] | Now, everybody watch out. | 大家小心 |
[00:14] | I don’t want anybody to lose an eye. | 别被蹦到眼睛 |
[00:20] | Calvin, why’s the bottle half-empty? | 卡尔文 为什么酒只剩半瓶了 |
[00:22] | Okay, I started celebrating early. | 我提前开始庆祝了呗 |
[00:25] | But who can blame me– I bought another house, | 这能怪我吗 我又买了一栋房子 |
[00:27] | and more importantly, Malcolm is moving out of mine. | 更重要的是 马尔科姆要搬出我家了 |
[00:28] | and more importantly, Malcolm is moving out of mine. | 更重要的是 马尔科姆要搬出我家了 |
[00:31] | Well, Malcolm and Marty must be pretty excited | 马尔科姆和马蒂一定很开心 |
[00:34] | about the big move to… right next door. | 要搬去 隔壁了吧 |
[00:36] | Hey, next door or on the other side of the world– | 是隔壁还是世界另一边 |
[00:39] | out of my house is out of my house. | 反正不在我家了 |
[00:44] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[00:45] | Yeah, they already started moving stuff in | 是啊 他们已经开始搬东西 |
[00:47] | and fixing the place up. | 在装修了 |
[00:49] | I sent you a few pictures of a couch | 我给你发了几张 |
[00:51] | I was thinking about getting them. | 我想买的沙发的照片 |
[00:52] | Oh, I didn’t see those. Let me check. | 我没看到呢 我去看看 |
[00:54] | It better not be more expensive than ours. | 最好别比我们的贵 |
[00:57] | Otherwise, we’re switching. | 否则 我们就换一下 |
[01:00] | That’s weird. I could have sworn my phone was in here. | 奇怪 我的手机之前就在这里啊 |
[01:03] | I’m sure it’s around here somewhere. | 应该就在附近吧 |
[01:04] | You know, we’ll help you look. | 我们帮你找找 |
[01:09] | Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[01:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:11] | I can pretend to look from here. | 我可以假装从这里找啊 |
[01:15] | I know I had it when I went shopping today. | 我今天去购物的时候带着的 |
[01:17] | That’s when Dave texted me:”911. | 然后戴夫给我发短信说”紧急情况 |
[01:19] | We’re out of chocolate milk.” | 我们没有巧克力牛奶了” |
[01:21] | By the way, we’re out again. | 对了 我们又没了 |
[01:23] | I had a tough day at work and went on a bit of a bender. | 我今天工作不顺 又喝了一点 |
[01:27] | You know what? I’ll just call your phone. | 我给你打个电话吧 |
[01:33] | – I don’t hear any… – Shh. | -我没听到 -嘘 |
[01:34] | Really, Tina? | 不是吧 缇娜 |
[01:36] | I get up to fake help, and you shush me? | 我都起来假装帮忙了 你还嘘我 |
[01:40] | I don’t hear it anywhere. | 我转了一圈也没听到 |
[01:42] | You know, maybe we should just… Wait. | 要不我们 等等 |
[01:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:45] | Ooh, s-somebody answered. | 有人接了 |
[01:47] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:49] | Now I can sit back down. | 现在我可以坐下了 |
[01:52] | He says that he has your phone. | 他说你的手机在他那里 |
[01:54] | Well, that’s a relief. | 那我就放心了 |
[01:55] | Uh, yeah, I see. He says he found it | 好的 他说他在杂货店停车场 |
[01:57] | in the grocery store parking lot. | 捡到了你的手机 |
[01:59] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[02:00] | And he says he wants… | 他说他想要 |
[02:01] | – $300 to get it back? – What?! | -三百块才还给你 -什么 |
[02:04] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[02:08] | Now celebrating seems really inappropriate. | 现在好像不太合适庆祝了 |
[02:11] | Guess I’ll just do us all a favor and kill the champagne. | 那我就帮大家个忙 把香槟喝完吧 |
[02:13] | Guess I’ll just do us all a favor and kill the champagne. | 那我就帮大家个忙 把香槟喝完吧 |
[02:24] | Can you believe this? | 难以置信 |
[02:26] | $300 to get my own phone back? | 我想拿回自己的手机 居然要给他三百 |
[02:29] | I know. I could really go for a stiff glass | 是啊 我现在真的很想喝一杯 |
[02:31] | of chocolate milk right now. | 巧克力牛奶 |
[02:34] | What? It builds strong bones and tickles my sweet tooth. | 怎么了 它不但能强健骨骼 还能让我解馋 |
[02:38] | Step off. | 少来这套 |
[02:42] | I mean, shaking someone down for a phone– | 用一部手机勒索别人 |
[02:43] | what kind of person does that? | 什么样的人才会这么做 |
[02:45] | The kind of person that needs to get his ass whupped. | 那种需要被揍一顿的人 |
[02:48] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[02:49] | Cool. Then you and me, | 好 那咱俩 |
[02:51] | we’re gonna go down there and get Gemma’s phone back. | 去把杰玛的手机拿回来 |
[02:53] | Gonna roll up on that fool and let him know who’s who, | 教训一下那个傻逼 让他知道我们是谁 |
[02:56] | what’s what, and that’s that. | 这叫什么事 就酱 |
[02:59] | Great. When-when should we do this? | 好啊 我们什么时候去 |
[03:02] | Wait. Are you crazy? | 等等 你疯了吗 |
[03:05] | You’re not gonna go pick a fight | 你不能在黑暗的停车场 |
[03:07] | in some dark parking lot with a stranger. | 和陌生人打架 |
[03:08] | And you, either, Calvin. | 你也是 卡尔文 |
[03:10] | If he’s willing to do something like this, | 他这种事都做得出来 |
[03:11] | who knows how dangerous he might be? | 谁知道他有多危险呢 |
[03:13] | Maybe he needs to worry about how dangerous I am. | 他该担心是我有多危险 |
[03:20] | But this is Dave’s fight, not mine. | 但这是戴夫的战斗 不是我的 |
[03:24] | No one is fighting anyone. | 没有人要打架 |
[03:26] | All my stuff is backed up to the cloud. | 我的东西都备份到云端了 |
[03:28] | We’ll just have to spend the money to get a new phone. | 我们再买个新手机就行了 |
[03:30] | – Okay, but, Gemma… – Dave. | -好吧 但是 杰玛 -戴夫 |
[03:31] | Promise me you’re gonna drop this. | 答应我 这件事就过去吧 |
[03:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:35] | Fine. I promise. | 好的 我答应你 |
[03:37] | But I am texting him a bunch of poop emojis to let him know | 但我要给他发一堆大便表情让他知道 |
[03:40] | But I am texting him a bunch of poop emojis to let him know | 但我要给他发一堆大便表情让他知道 |
[03:42] | that this is not cool! | 这事太操蛋了 |
[03:49] | – Hey, Malcolm. – Hey, li’l bro. | -马尔科姆 -小弟 |
[03:51] | Oh, look at us, moving in together. | 瞧瞧我们 住在一起了 |
[03:54] | The Butler brothers ride again! | 巴特勒兄弟重出江湖 |
[03:56] | I told you, | 我说了 |
[03:58] | we are not putting that on the welcome mat. | 不能把这句话印在欢迎脚垫上 |
[04:00] | Fine. I’ll just put it on the bath towels instead. | 好吧 那我印在浴巾上 |
[04:05] | Hey, man, I really like this color. | 我真的很喜欢这个颜色 |
[04:06] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:07] | You know, if you want, there’s enough paint | 如果你愿意 这里的油漆还有剩 |
[04:09] | to do your bedroom, too. | 你的卧室也够用 |
[04:10] | Uh, what do you mean, my bedroom? | 什么叫我的卧室 |
[04:12] | We never agreed you get the bigger one. | 我们还没商量呢 你怎么就用大的了 |
[04:13] | Oh, we didn’t have to. | 没必要啊 |
[04:15] | God decided that when I was born first. | 上帝在我先出生时就决定了 |
[04:19] | No, no, you’re not playing the “older brother” card again. | 不 不 你不能再打”哥哥”的牌了 |
[04:22] | Okay. Which card do you want me to play, Marty? | 好吧 你想让我打哪张牌 马蒂 |
[04:26] | The “cooler” card, the “stronger” card, or… | “更酷”牌 “更强”牌 还是 |
[04:28] | “I will actually have ladies up in this room” card? | “我能带妹子来这个房间”牌 |
[04:31] | Hey, man, I’m gonna have ladies up in here, too. | 拜托 我也能带妹子回来的 |
[04:34] | Your Wonder Woman action figures don’t count. | 你的”神奇女侠”人偶不算啊 |
[04:38] | No, I’m serious, Malcolm. | 不 我是认真的 马尔科姆 |
[04:39] | I gave up my own apartment to live with you. | 我为了跟你住 放弃了自己的公寓 |
[04:42] | I’m taking this room. | 我要这个房间 |
[04:43] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不行 |
[04:44] | Well, I do. I’m not the little kid | 我觉得可以 我不是你以前 |
[04:46] | you used to push around in Mom and Dad’s house. | 在爸妈家里欺负的小孩了 |
[04:49] | Now, starting right now I’m putting my foot down and my box… | 从此我要坚定立场[放下我的脚]和盒子 |
[04:51] | I should have put my box down first. | 我应该先放盒子的 |
[04:53] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[04:54] | I should have put my box down first. | 我应该先放盒子的 |
[04:59] | Yeah? You want to steal my wife’s phone? | 是吗 你想偷我妻子的手机 |
[05:02] | Then eats some shoe, dirtbag! | 那就吃我一脚吧 人渣 |
[05:07] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[05:09] | If you don’t like recycling, just don’t do it. | 如果你不喜欢回收 那就别干了 |
[05:12] | I’m not recycling. | 我不是在回收 |
[05:14] | I’m just getting out my frustration over this whole phone thing. | 我只是在发泄那通电话的挫败感 |
[05:15] | I’m just getting out my frustration over this whole phone thing. | 我只是在发泄那通电话的挫败感 |
[05:17] | You want 300 bucks? | 你想要三百块 |
[05:18] | Yeah? How about a size nine narrow instead?! | 是吗 不如换成九码的窄头鞋吧 |
[05:23] | All right, now, Dave, | 好了 戴夫 |
[05:24] | stomping cans isn’t gonna make you feel any better. | 踩易拉罐发泄不了的 |
[05:27] | Besides, you’re gonna hurt your tiny little lady foot. | 而且你会伤到你的小脚丫的 |
[05:32] | I just hate the fact that this guy | 我只是很烦这家伙 |
[05:34] | is holding Gemma’s phone hostage. | 拿杰玛的手机勒索我们 |
[05:36] | And he’s gonna get away with it. | 而且他不会受到惩罚 |
[05:38] | Calvin, it ju… it’s just so wrong. | 卡尔文 这真是太操蛋了 |
[05:40] | Look, he doesn’t have to get away with it. | 听着 他也不一定不会受到惩罚啊 |
[05:43] | We could still find that guy and get the phone back. | 我们还是可以找到那个人 拿回手机 |
[05:46] | Yeah, I know, but I promised Gemma that I wouldn’t. | 我知道 但我向杰玛保证过了 |
[05:49] | I know. She doesn’t want you to do | 我知道 她不想让你 |
[05:51] | anything dangerous or stupid. | 做危险或愚蠢的事 |
[05:53] | But we’re men– that’s what we’re good at. | 但我们是男人 这是我们的专长 |
[05:58] | – Yeah. You’re right. – Yeah. | -是啊 你说得对 -嗯 |
[06:01] | I can’t let this fester inside of me. | 我不能一直纠结这件事 |
[06:03] | You know, we got to go confront this guy and teach him | 我们得去跟他当面对峙 |
[06:06] | what happens when you try to take advantage of people. | 让他知道占别人便宜的下场 |
[06:08] | Exactly. Come on, man, let’s go do what it do | 没错 走起 去做该做的事 |
[06:10] | we’re gonna go down there and get Gemma’s phone back. | 去把杰玛的手机拿回来 |
[06:12] | Pick up another carton of chocolate milk. | 然后再买一盒巧克力牛奶 |
[06:14] | It was a rough night! | 昨晚太难熬了 |
[06:26] | Malcolm! What the hell? | 马尔科姆 搞什么鬼 |
[06:29] | Why is all your stuff in here? | 你的东西怎么都在这里 |
[06:31] | And where’s my box, man? | 我的盒子呢 |
[06:34] | Oh, yeah. What did I do with your tiny-ass box? | 是啊 你的小盒子被我弄哪去了 |
[06:38] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[06:39] | That’s right, it’s in your tiny-ass bedroom. | 没错 就在你的小卧室里 |
[06:43] | Okay, this isn’t over, Malcolm. | 这事没完 马尔科姆 |
[06:45] | I don’t know, Martin, | 那可不一定 马丁 |
[06:47] | it feels pretty over. | 感觉已经完事了 |
[06:48] | I’m warning you, man, I’m not gonna take this lying down. | 我警告你 我不会善罢甘休的[躺下] |
[06:51] | Hey, good for you. | 厉害啊 |
[06:52] | But I am. | 但我躺下了 |
[07:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:01] | this is the spot where the guy said to meet. | 这就是那个人说要见面的地方 |
[07:04] | So, you know what you’re supposed to do, right? | 你知道该怎么做 对吧 |
[07:06] | Yes. First I make contact with the perp. | 嗯 首先我和罪犯取得联系 |
[07:09] | Then I get him to flash the product. | 然后我让他展示产品 |
[07:11] | And last but not least I signal for the bust | 最后但同样重要的是 我在交易结束前 |
[07:13] | before the score goes down. | 发出逮捕信号 |
[07:16] | Have you been watching Kindergarten Cop with Grover again? | 你又和葛罗弗看《幼儿园特警》了吗 |
[07:18] | Have you been watching Kindergarten Cop with Grover again? | 你又和葛罗弗看《幼儿园特警》了吗 |
[07:20] | Second-best Schwarzenegger movie after Jingle All the Way. | 这是施瓦辛格第二棒的电影 仅次于《圣诞老豆》 |
[07:23] | Look, I’m gonna hide around this corner. | 听着 我躲在这个角落 |
[07:27] | When I see you go for your wallet, | 当我看到你掏钱包的时候 |
[07:28] | that’s when I’m gonna run out. | 我就跑出来 |
[07:30] | I’m gonna scare the hell out the guy, | 把那家伙吓个半死 |
[07:32] | You grab the phone. | 然后你拿手机 |
[07:33] | Got it. It is go time on Operation Wrong Number. | 明白 错误号码行动正式开始 |
[07:35] | Got it. It is go time on Operation Wrong Number. | 明白 错误号码行动正式开始 |
[07:39] | Oh, come on, Calvin, you’re taking all the fun out of this. | 拜托 卡尔文 别这么无趣嘛 |
[07:41] | All right, now, Dave, | 好了 戴夫 |
[08:02] | Are you Dave? | 你是戴夫吗 |
[08:04] | Lot of Daves in this world. | 世上有很多戴夫 |
[08:06] | Might be one of ’em. | 我可能是其中之一 |
[08:09] | Come on, man, I don’t have all day. | 拜托 我可没那么多时间 |
[08:10] | I got to ref a soccer game in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后要去给足球比赛当裁判 |
[08:12] | Oh, that’s a pretty ironic thing to do | 一个触犯法律的人 |
[08:14] | for someone who’s running afoul of the law. | 还要去当裁判 也太讽刺了 |
[08:16] | Look, man, you want the phone back, or what? | 哥们 你还想不想要手机了 |
[08:19] | Okay, all right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[08:20] | That’s all I need to see. | 我看到手机了 |
[08:21] | Now I’m going to reach into my pocket | 现在我要把手伸进口袋 |
[08:23] | and grab my wallet! | 拿我的钱包 |
[08:24] | What’s up, homie? | 你好啊 哥们 |
[08:28] | You trying to hustle my boy out of his phone? | 你想抢我兄弟手机 |
[08:30] | ‘Cause you about to get dropped like a call. | 我这就让你像电话一样被撂倒 |
[08:32] | Who-Who’s this guy? You said you were coming alone. | 这家伙是谁 你说你是一个人来的 |
[08:34] | Yeah, I lied. What are you gonna do about it, ref, | 我撒谎了 怎么的 裁判 |
[08:37] | give me a red card? | 给我红牌吗 |
[08:38] | You know what, you’re lucky | 你知道吗 你很走运 |
[08:39] | he don’t try to crush you like a can of grape soda! | 他没有像碾葡萄汽水一样碾死你 |
[08:42] | Why grape? | 为什么是葡萄 |
[08:44] | ‘Cause Black people like grape soda, that’s why! | 因为黑人喜欢葡萄汽水 |
[08:47] | Oh, my God. M-My chest. | 天哪 我的胸口 |
[08:50] | Yeah, forget about your chest. | 别管你的胸了 |
[08:51] | It’s your ass you need to worry about. | 你该担心的是你的屁股 |
[08:54] | I-I can’t feel my arm. | 我胳膊没知觉了 |
[08:55] | Calvin, I think he’s having a heart attack. | 卡尔文 他好像心脏病发作了 |
[08:58] | Oh, please. This guy’s a con artist. | 得了吧 这家伙就是个骗子 |
[08:59] | I’ll bet you a hundred bucks he’s faking it. | 我跟你赌一百块 他是装的 |
[09:05] | For the record, we never shook on it. | 郑重声明 这个赌还没敲定啊 |
[09:15] | This is terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[09:16] | I can’t believe we gave the guy a heart attack. | 我们居然把他吓出心脏病了 |
[09:19] | I know. I think I scared him too much. | 是啊 可能是我太吓人了 |
[09:21] | I rolled up on him at a five, | 我教训他大概用了五成力 |
[09:23] | but I forget that my five | 但我忘了我的五成力 |
[09:25] | is like other people’s 12. | 对于别人来说就是十二成 |
[09:29] | Uh, hey, sorry, | 抱歉 |
[09:31] | is he gonna be okay? | 他没事吧 |
[09:32] | And don’t be afraid to use medical terminology. | 你可以使用医学术语 |
[09:35] | My aunt is a chiropractor. | 我姨妈是脊椎按摩师 |
[09:37] | Well, we got him stabilized. | 我们让他稳定下来了 |
[09:39] | That means he’s stable. | 说明他情况稳定 |
[09:41] | I’m not an idiot, Dave. | 我不是白痴 戴夫 |
[09:44] | My uncle’s an orthodontist. | 我叔叔是牙齿矫正医生 |
[09:47] | Okay, so what’s next? | 好吧 接下来怎么办 |
[09:49] | We’re gonna take him to the hospital. | 我们要送他去医院 |
[09:51] | Uh, unless your uncle wants to check him for an overbite. | 除非你叔叔想检查他有没有龅牙 |
[09:59] | Well, it looks like they have this under control. | 看来他们已经控制住了 |
[10:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:03] | What do you mean, let’s go? | 什么叫走吧 |
[10:04] | We gave this guy a heart attack. | 我们害他心脏病发作了 |
[10:05] | We need to go to the hospital and make sure he’s okay. | 我们得去医院 确保他没事啊 |
[10:08] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[10:09] | He’s a total stranger that tried to rip you off. | 他是想骗你钱的陌生人 |
[10:11] | Plus, you gave him mouth-to-mouth for ten minutes. | 而且你给他做了十分钟人工呼吸 |
[10:14] | Ten more seconds, and he would have owed you dinner. | 再做十秒 他就得欠你一顿饭了 |
[10:19] | Come on, Calvin, if we don’t go, it makes us just as bad as he is. | 卡尔文 我们不去的话 就跟他一样糟糕了 |
[10:20] | Come on, Calvin, if we don’t go, it makes us just as bad as he is. | 卡尔文 我们不去的话 就跟他一样糟糕了 |
[10:22] | Plus… | 而且 |
[10:23] | I didn’t get Gemma’s phone back. | 我没拿回杰玛的手机 |
[10:25] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[10:27] | All right, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[10:28] | But if ever I collapse like that around you, | 但如果我像那样在你旁边倒下 |
[10:30] | just let me die. | 你就让我死吧 |
[10:42] | Marty. What the hell did you do? | 马蒂 你这是干嘛呢 |
[10:45] | Well, I figured since you wouldn’t move your stuff out, | 我想着既然你不肯搬东西 |
[10:47] | I had to move my stuff in. | 那我得把东西搬进来 |
[10:49] | Like I said, I’m pushing back. | 我说了 我要反击 |
[10:51] | Well, if you don’t get your stuff out of my room, | 如果你不把你的东西从我房间搬出去 |
[10:53] | the only pushing is gonna be my foot up your ass. | 我只能用脚踹你的屁股了 |
[10:59] | Look, I told you, Malcolm, | 我说了 马尔科姆 |
[11:01] | we’re not at Mom and Dad’s anymore. | 我们不在爸妈家了 |
[11:02] | But if you touch me, I’m telling. | 但如果你敢碰我 我就告诉爸妈 |
[11:06] | Marty, we are not sharing a room, man! | 马蒂 我们不能住一个房间 |
[11:08] | Okay, then feel free to move to the other one. | 好吧 那你去另一个房间吧 |
[11:10] | Because I’m not going anywhere. | 反正我哪也不去 |
[11:15] | Well, neither am I. | 我也不去 |
[11:28] | What did you do to my bed? | 你对我的床做了什么 |
[11:30] | Well, man, I thought I’d give you a hand moving out, so… | 我想帮你搬出去 所以 |
[11:33] | I started with your bolts. | 我就先卸了螺栓 |
[11:39] | I know it was expensive, but this new phone is amazing. | 我知道很贵 但这部新手机太棒了 |
[11:43] | I wish I’d lost my old one a long time ago. | 那部手机怎么不早点丢呢 |
[11:46] | Yeah, girl, I accidentally lose mine | 妹子 每次新手机出来 |
[11:49] | every time the new model comes out. | 我都会不小心丢手机 |
[11:52] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[11:54] | Dave, are you home? | 戴夫 你在家吗 |
[11:55] | I wonder where he is. | 他人呢 |
[11:57] | Well, maybe he went for a run. | 也许他去跑步了 |
[11:59] | You want to check and see if his skimpy | 你去看看他的超短裤 |
[12:00] | little short shorts are still here? | 还在不在 |
[12:03] | It wouldn’t matter if they were. | 在也没用 |
[12:05] | He’s going through a spandex phase. | 他开始穿紧身衣了 |
[12:07] | Wow, spandex? He’s got cojones. | 紧身衣 他有睾丸啊 |
[12:11] | And apparently he’s not afraid to show ’em. | 看来他不害羞啊 |
[12:14] | Okay, I’m gonna break this bad boy in and give Dave a call. | 我要用这个新手机给戴夫打个电话 |
[12:16] | Okay, I’m gonna break this bad boy in and give Dave a call. | 我要用这个新手机给戴夫打个电话 |
[12:17] | Wow, look how sleek that thing is. | 瞧瞧 这玩意多光滑 |
[12:20] | Time for me to accidentally drop you down a sewer grate. | 是时候不小心把你扔进下水道了 |
[12:29] | Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[12:31] | There he is. | 他在这里 |
[12:34] | Sleeping like a baby. | 睡得像个宝宝一样 |
[12:35] | Yeah, a phone-snatching baby that you made out with. | 是啊 和你亲嘴的抢手机宝宝 |
[12:41] | Okay, look, I’ll stand guard. You get the phone. | 我来放哨 你去拿手机 |
[12:43] | But do it quietly so he doesn’t wake up. | 但是小声点 别吵醒他 |
[12:45] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna be as quiet as a mouse. | 别担心 我会像老鼠一样安静的 |
[12:52] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[12:57] | – Did you find it? – Nope. | -你找到了吗 -没有 |
[12:59] | No phone, no pants, no underwear. | 没手机 没裤子 没内裤 |
[13:01] | Hey, check that plastic bag on the counter. | 看看柜台上的塑料袋 |
[13:05] | – Nurse is coming. – What? | -护士来了 -什么 |
[13:06] | Nur-Nurse is coming, nurse is coming. | 护士来了 护士来了 |
[13:08] | Nurse is coming. Nurse is here. | 护士来了 护士来了 |
[13:12] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know anyone was in here. | 抱歉 我不知道这里有人 |
[13:14] | Oh, it’s no problem. We were just visiting. | 没关系 我们只是来看看他 |
[13:15] | Oh, it’s no problem. We were just visiting. | 没关系 我们只是来看看他 |
[13:16] | Oh, that’s nice, but I’m afraid | 挺好的 但是恐怕 |
[13:18] | only immediate family members are allowed in the rooms. | 只有直系亲属才能进来 |
[13:19] | Oh, well that shouldn’t be a problem | 那不是问题 |
[13:21] | because, you know, we are his… | 因为我们是他的 |
[13:24] | …brothers. | 兄弟 |
[13:28] | The three of you are brothers? | 你们三个是兄弟吗 |
[13:30] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[13:31] | Don’t question our mama’s business. | 别质疑我们老妈的能力 |
[13:35] | Well, since you’re here, you should try talking to him. | 既然你们来了 那就跟他聊聊天吧 |
[13:38] | Yeah, but he’s asleep. | 嗯 但他睡着了 |
[13:40] | I know, but when someone goes through a trauma like this, | 我知道 但当一个人经历这样的创伤 |
[13:44] | hearing the voices and feeling the touch of loved ones | 听到亲人的声音 感受亲人的触摸 |
[13:47] | can really speed up recovery. | 真的可以加速恢复 |
[13:49] | Here, let me show you. | 来 我教你 |
[13:52] | Just… | 就 |
[13:57] | See? Doesn’t that feel nice? | 瞧 感觉挺好吧 |
[14:00] | Words can’t describe. | 难以形容 |
[14:03] | Okay, now you take the other one. | 好 现在你握住另一只手 |
[14:05] | Okay. Uh, sure. I guess it’s the least we could do | 没问题 这是我们最起码的 |
[14:08] | for our… our dear brother… | 为了我们 我们亲爱的兄弟 |
[14:12] | …Stan. | 斯坦 |
[14:14] | Now go ahead and talk to him. | 和他聊聊吧 |
[14:17] | Maybe share a nice memory | 分享一段 |
[14:19] | of the three of you doing something together when you were kids. | 你们小时候一起度过的美好回忆 |
[14:21] | of the three of you doing something together when you were kids. | 你们小时候一起度过的美好回忆 |
[14:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | Let’s see… | 我想想 |
[14:29] | Gosh, there’s just so many to choose from. | 天呐 选择太多了 |
[14:31] | It’s gonna be tough, um… | 挺很难 |
[14:32] | Calvin, any suggestions? | 卡尔文 有什么建议吗 |
[14:34] | Nope. All you. | 没有 靠你了 |
[14:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:40] | Well, I guess, uh… | 我想起来 |
[14:43] | There was that one summer that we spent | 有一年夏天 |
[14:44] | out in the country with Grandma. | 我们和奶奶在乡下 |
[14:48] | Remember how we would… | 还记得我们 |
[14:49] | go down to the fishing hole all day | 白天去钓鱼 |
[14:52] | and catch fireflies all night | 整晚抓萤火虫 |
[14:54] | while Granny sat in a rocking chair | 奶奶坐在草原上 |
[14:56] | out on the porch of her little house… | 她家小房子 |
[15:00] | …on the prairie. | 门口的摇椅上 |
[15:05] | I don’t get it. I’ve called Dave five times, | 怎么回事 我给戴夫打了五个电话 |
[15:07] | and it keeps going to voice mail. | 一直转到语音信箱 |
[15:09] | You know, maybe can track him with Find My Friends. | 你用”查找朋友”的应用来追踪他 |
[15:11] | I do it with Calvin all the time. | 我和卡尔文经常这样 |
[15:13] | And that doesn’t bother him? | 他不介意吗 |
[15:15] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[15:16] | Well, mostly because he doesn’t know I do it. | 主要是因为他不知道 |
[15:20] | Okay, I see Grover’s at his sleepover. | 葛罗弗在朋友家过夜 |
[15:22] | And Dave is at… | 戴夫在 |
[15:24] | We’re gonna take him to the hospital. | 我们要送他去医院 |
[15:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:27] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:30] | Calvin is there, too. | 卡尔文也在 |
[15:31] | Do you think they got into a car accident? | 他们出车祸了吗 |
[15:34] | – Oh, my God, we have to go. – Oh, my God. | -天啊 我们去看看 -天哪 |
[15:37] | Wait. You don’t think they went to confront the guy | 等等 他们不会去找 |
[15:39] | who took my phone, do you? | 抢我手机的人对峙了吧 |
[15:41] | They would have to be absolute idiots to do that, | 除非他们是大白痴 |
[15:44] | so yes. | 所以肯定是的 |
[15:53] | Hey, roomie. | 室友 |
[15:55] | you don’t mind if I do a… | 你不介意我 |
[15:56] | quick little workout before bed, do you? | 睡前简单锻炼一下吧 |
[15:59] | Oh, go for it, man. | 来吧 伙计 |
[16:00] | I already went for a run. | 我运动过了 |
[16:01] | It was a grocery run, | 虽然只是去买了点东西 |
[16:02] | but I used a handbasket instead of a cart. | 但我用的是手篮而不是推车 |
[16:13] | One. | 一 |
[16:16] | While you do that, | 与此同时 |
[16:17] | I’ll do my nightly check-in on one of our JPL projects | 我每晚我睡觉之前 都会检查喷气推进实验室的 |
[16:20] | before I hit the sack. | 一个项目 |
[16:26] | Yeah, we’ve been sending out signals, | 是的 我们一直在发送信号 |
[16:28] | looking for intelligent life in the universe. | 寻找宇宙中的智慧生命 |
[16:29] | Nothing’s come back in 60 years, | 六十年来都没有消息 |
[16:31] | but you never know if tonight’s the night. | 但谁知道今晚有没有呢 |
[16:34] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[16:37] | I’ll barely be able to hear that | 我的口琴练习声音太大了 |
[16:39] | over the sound of my harmonica practice. | 根本听不到 |
[16:50] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[16:51] | Music always helps me sleep. | 音乐能帮助我入睡 |
[16:52] | But just to warn you, I’ve started sleepwalking. | 但提醒你一下 我开始梦游了 |
[16:54] | – Big deal. – In the nude. | -多大点事 -裸体 |
[17:01] | And as I carried you from that burning building… | 当我把你从着火的大楼里抱出来时 |
[17:05] | smoke filling my lungs, I… | 我的肺里都是烟雾 我 |
[17:08] | I swore to myself that I would never leave your side. | 我发誓永远不会离开你 |
[17:18] | It’s memories like that that remind you | 正是这样的记忆会提醒你 |
[17:20] | just how easy it is to take family for granted. | 家人实在是太容易被忽视了 |
[17:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:24] | In fact, I’m gonna go call my sister right now. | 我现在就给我姐妹打个电话 |
[17:26] | If I forgave my husband, I can forgive her, too. | 既然我能原谅我丈夫 那我也能原谅她 |
[17:37] | Okay, I know none of that was real, but, Calvin, | 卡尔文 我知道那些都不是真的 |
[17:41] | you are the best big brother that Stan or I could ever have. | 但你是我和斯坦最好的兄弟 |
[17:45] | Would you just get the damn phone, Dave? | 你赶紧拿手机吧 戴夫 |
[17:49] | – Got it. – Good. Let’s get out of here | -拿到了 -很好 赶紧走 |
[17:50] | before that nurse comes back and catches us… | 不然要被那个护士抓包了 |
[17:54] | Or our wives do. | 或是我们的老婆 |
[17:56] | What are you guys doing here? Are you okay? | 你们怎么在这里 你没事吧 |
[17:58] | Yeah, no, we’re-we’re fine. | 没事 我们很好 |
[18:00] | Then what is going on? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[18:02] | And who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[18:04] | This is the guy who stole Gemma’s phone. | 就是这个人拿了杰玛的手机 |
[18:06] | And both of yours’ brother-in-law. | 还是你们的夫兄 |
[18:10] | That’s the guy who had my phone? | 就是他拿了我的手机 |
[18:12] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[18:14] | Look, I accidentally gave him a heart attack. | 我不小心让他心脏病发作了 |
[18:16] | Sometimes I forget how strong my roll-up game is. | 有时候我都忘了我有多吓人了 |
[18:21] | Baby, what did you give him, like, a seven? | 宝贝 你用了几成力 七成吗 |
[18:23] | No, babe. A five. | 不 宝贝 五成 |
[18:26] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[18:29] | Dave, I can’t believe you did this. | 戴夫 你怎么能这样 |
[18:31] | You promised me that you wouldn’t. | 你答应过我的 |
[18:33] | I know, but it was driving me crazy. | 我知道 但我快疯了 |
[18:35] | Just couldn’t stand that he was taking advantage of us like that. | 我受不了他这样勒索我们 |
[18:39] | So what if he was taking advantage of us? | 就算勒索了又如何呢 |
[18:41] | That could have been you in that hospital bed right now. | 躺在病床上的可能是你啊 |
[18:43] | I know, Gemma, but I’m fine. | 我知道 杰玛 但我没事 |
[18:45] | But you might not have been. | 但你可能会出事啊 |
[18:47] | Did you even think about how that would affect Grover and me? | 你有想过这会对我和葛罗弗造成什么影响吗 |
[18:49] | And all over a stupid cell phone? | 就为了一部破手机 |
[18:51] | Okay, all right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[18:53] | Look, this is not all Dave’s fault. | 这不全是戴夫的错 |
[18:55] | I saw how upset he was, and I pushed him to do it. | 我看到他很不爽 就让他这么做了 |
[18:57] | Yeah, that feels right. | 嗯 很像他 |
[19:01] | No, Calvin. Look, Gemma’s right. | 不 卡尔文 杰玛说得对 |
[19:05] | I just got so caught up in the fact that what he did was wrong, | 我一直在纠结他做的错事 |
[19:09] | I ended up doing something even worse. | 结果我做了更糟糕的事 |
[19:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:13] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 你没事就好 |
[19:16] | All right, come on, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[19:18] | I need to go wash my hand or possibly cut it off. | 我得去洗个手 说不定要切除呢 |
[19:19] | I need to go wash my hand or possibly cut it off. | 我得去洗个手 说不定要切除呢 |
[19:21] | What’s going on? Where am I? | 怎么回事 我在哪儿 |
[19:23] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[19:25] | Stan, you… you’re in the hospital. | 斯坦 你 你在医院 |
[19:28] | You had a minor heart attack, but you’re gonna be okay. | 你只是轻微心脏病发作 没事的 |
[19:30] | Good. Wait, I remember you. | 那就好 等等 我记得你 |
[19:33] | Y-You’re the guy whose phone I had. | 我拿了你的手机 |
[19:35] | And-and… and you’re the guy who scared the hell out of me. | 然后你 你把我吓坏了 |
[19:37] | And-and… and you’re the guy who scared the hell out of me. | 然后你 你把我吓坏了 |
[19:39] | Oh, oh, but don’t forget, | 别忘了 |
[19:40] | I’m also the one that saved you from that fire. | 也是我把你从大火中救出来的 |
[19:43] | I know why you’re here– to-to finish the job. Help! | 我知道你来这是想完成任务 救命啊 |
[19:46] | – Okay, everyone, time to go. – Somebody, help! | -各位 该走了 -来人啊 救命 |
[19:49] | You know what? And shame on you for stealing my wife’s phone. | 偷我老婆的手机太可耻了 |
[19:52] | And you wonder why I was Mom’s favorite. | 你还好意思纳闷为什么妈妈最喜欢我 |
[20:00] | Oh, come here! | 过来 |
[20:02] | Now, don’t ask for something you can’t handle. | 少来 我怕你受不了 |
[20:04] | You know I can handle it. | 你知道我可以的 |
[20:07] | Hey, Marty? Marty, wake up. | 马蒂 马蒂 醒醒 |
[20:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:11] | – A tiger! – Do you hear that? | -一只老虎 -你听到了吗 |
[20:14] | Yeah. Sounds like Mom and Dad. | 嗯 听声音像爸妈 |
[20:18] | – So excited? – Don’t think I won’t… | -激动吗 -别以为我不会 |
[20:21] | Oh, this-this bedroom is just down from their window. | 这间卧室就在他们窗外 |
[20:28] | Oh, no. No, that’s good, that’s good. | 不 不 这样挺好的 挺好的 |
[20:30] | Come on, baby, don’t tease me. | 拜托 宝贝 别取笑我 |
[20:32] | Get over here, my big, strong, intimidating man. | 过来 强壮威武的大块头 |
[20:35] | Okay, but if you’re impressed by my five, | 好吧 但是我五成力你就不行了 |
[20:38] | wait ’till you see my ten. | 等会让你看看我的十成力 |
[20:43] | You know what? That’s it. | 我受不了了 |
[20:45] | – This bedroom is all yours! – No! | -这间卧室归你了 -不 |
[20:46] | – No! No, I’m the little brother. – No, you win! You win! | -不行 我是弟弟 -不 你赢了 |
[20:49] | You stay out of my way! | 别挡我的路 |
[20:54] | My ears are bleeding! | 辣耳朵 |