时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Thanks again, Calvin, for helping with this. | 卡尔文 再次感谢你帮忙 |
[00:07] | I have no idea what’s stuck in there. | 不知道什么东西卡在里面了 |
[00:09] | No problem. You know, normally I would say | 别客气 平时我会说 |
[00:11] | this is a job for your husband, | 这是你老公该干的 |
[00:13] | but then I remembered you’re married to Dave. | 但我后来想起你老公是戴夫 |
[00:17] | Where is he anyway? | 他到底去哪了 |
[00:19] | Band practice. | 乐队排练 |
[00:20] | He started one with some of the other dads at the school. | 他和学校另外几个学生爸爸组了个乐队 |
[00:22] | What’s it called– “Earth, Wind & No Fire”? | 名字叫什么 “地球 风没火”吗 |
[00:24] | What’s it called– “Earth, Wind & No Fire”? | 名字叫什么 “地球 风没火”吗 |
[00:26] | They bring the fire. | 他们很火热 |
[00:29] | Dave looks so hot up on stage. | 戴夫在台上超帅 |
[00:31] | If I wasn’t the principal, | 我要不是校长 |
[00:34] | I’d totally take my bra off and throw it at him. | 肯定会把文胸脱下来扔上去 |
[00:36] | I feel that way whenever Calvin fixes something. | 我看卡尔文修东西也会有那种感觉 |
[00:38] | I wear the one with tassels whenever it’s a big job. | 如果他接了个大活 我就穿带流苏的 |
[00:43] | Okay, all right, I think I got it. | 好了 我好像摸到了 |
[00:46] | It’s just a spoon. | 就是个勺子 |
[00:49] | Well, I can’t leave these girls hanging for that one, | 这东西恐怕不值得真空庆祝 |
[00:52] | but good job, baby. | 不过你干的不错 宝贝 |
[00:56] | Hey, sweetie. How was band practice? | 亲爱的 乐队练习顺利吗 |
[00:57] | Ah, terrible. You’re never gonna believe what happened. | 太倒霉了 你不会相信发生了什么 |
[00:59] | Let me guess. You realized you formed a dad band? | 我猜猜 你发现自己组了个爸爸乐队 |
[01:04] | No. We were in the middle of practice | 不是 我们排练到一半 |
[01:06] | when our lead singer Neil blew out his vocal cords. | 主唱尼尔把声带喊裂了 |
[01:10] | Oh, no. Was he going for the high note? | 太惨了 他是想唱高音吗 |
[01:12] | No, a spider landed on the microphone and he screamed. | 不 麦克风上落了一只蜘蛛 他吓得大喊一声 |
[01:16] | But you guys were supposed | 可是你们下周 |
[01:18] | to play the school fundraiser next week. | 要在学校募捐会上表演的 |
[01:20] | You’ve got to find another singer. | 你必须再找一个主唱 |
[01:22] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[01:23] | Gemma, you can’t just replace someone like Neil. | 杰玛 不能随便换掉尼尔 |
[01:26] | I mean, Neil has stage presence, he has flair. | 尼尔的舞台表现很强 很有天分 |
[01:29] | Plus, he’s the only dad at the school | 而且在所有学生爸爸里 |
[01:30] | that actually makes a ponytail look cool. | 只有他梳马尾很有型 |
[01:34] | Well, if it’d help you out, | 如果能帮到你 |
[01:36] | I’d be happy to be your lead singer. | 我很乐意给你们当主唱 |
[01:38] | You-you would? | 真的吗 |
[01:40] | Oh, my God, that’s a great idea! | 天呐 这主意太棒了 |
[01:42] | Tina, you’re like a professional-level singer. | 缇娜 你是专业级歌手 |
[01:45] | You don’t want to embarrass yourself | 和一群没才华的白人一起演出 |
[01:47] | playing with a bunch of no-talent hacks. | 太丢人了 |
[01:50] | No offense. | 不是针对你 |
[01:54] | I think it’d be fun. | 我觉得会很好玩的 |
[01:56] | So, what do you say, Dave? | 怎么样 戴夫 |
[01:58] | I say congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[02:00] | You are officially the new lead singer of The Dadditudes. | 你正式成为老爹态度乐队的新主唱了 |
[02:02] | You are officially the new lead singer of The Dadditudes. | 你正式成为老爹态度乐队的新主唱了 |
[02:06] | Dadditudes? | 老爹态度 |
[02:08] | Here you go, babe. | 给你 宝贝 |
[02:10] | You can use this spoon to gag yourself. | 你可以用这勺子噎死自己 |
[02:26] | See the cute guitarist? | 吉他手很帅吧 |
[02:28] | He’s my boyfriend. | 那是我男朋友 |
[02:30] | Look, I’m glad that you and Dad love each other, | 你和爸爸相爱 我很高兴 |
[02:33] | but do me a favor and keep it to yourself. | 但是拜托你别说出来 |
[02:38] | Hey, everyone. Sorry I’m late. | 大家好 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:41] | It’s not her fault. | 不是她的错 |
[02:43] | I was working on the furnace at home. | 我刚刚在家修炉子 |
[02:45] | And what can I say? Things got hot. | 怎么说呢 场面太火热了 |
[02:49] | Oh, seriously, what is it with you married people? | 说真的 你们这些已婚人士怎么回事 |
[02:55] | Come on, Calvin. | 来 卡尔文 |
[02:56] | The groupie section’s over here. | 追星族坐这边 |
[02:58] | Well, I’m a man, Gemma. | 我是男人 杰玛 |
[03:00] | I can’t be called a groupie. | 不能叫我追星族 |
[03:02] | I prefer the term “bodyguard with benefits.” | 我更喜欢被称为”有特殊福利的保镖” |
[03:08] | Hey, so, guys, let me introduce you to Tina. | 我来向缇娜介绍一下大家 |
[03:09] | Tina, this is the guys. Brett, Phil. | 缇娜 这是布雷特和菲尔 |
[03:11] | Tina, this is the guys. Brett, Phil. | 缇娜 这是布雷特和菲尔 |
[03:13] | Hey, so did you get a chance to check out the set list? | 你看过歌单了吗 |
[03:15] | Oh, yeah. I love the Pat Benatar song we’re doing. | 看了 我喜欢佩·班娜塔的那首 |
[03:18] | *You’re a heartbreaker* | *你这个负心人* |
[03:21] | *Dream maker, love taker, don’t you mess around with me.* | *造梦者 索爱者 不要和我耍花招* |
[03:29] | Oh, my God, she’s amazing. | 天呐 她真厉害 |
[03:32] | I know. If I had that bra with the tassels she left by the furnace, | 没错 我要是带着她留在炉子边的流苏文胸 |
[03:33] | I would definitely throw it at her. | 我肯定要往她身上扔 |
[03:44] | – Hey, hey, little bro. – Hey. | -小兄弟 -好啊 |
[03:46] | I hope you have not eaten, because dinner is on me. | 希望你还没吃 我带了晚饭 |
[03:51] | You’re being nice. | 你对我这么好 |
[03:53] | What did you do to me that I don’t know about yet? | 你背着我做了什么坏事 |
[03:55] | Will you relax? | 放松点行不行 |
[03:57] | We are celebrating because I got a raise today. | 我涨工资了 和你庆祝庆祝 |
[03:58] | But since I’m in a good mood, | 不过既然我心情不错 |
[04:01] | don’t use your shampoo. | 别用你的洗发水了 |
[04:04] | Wait. JPL gave you a raise after only being there for a year? | 等等 你才干一年就涨工资了 |
[04:06] | Wait. JPL gave you a raise after only being there for a year? | 等等 你才干一年就涨工资了 |
[04:08] | Yeah. So? | 对 怎么了 |
[04:09] | So, I’ve been there three years, and I haven’t gotten a raise. | 我在那工作三年了 一次都没涨过 |
[04:10] | So, I’ve been there three years, and I haven’t gotten a raise. | 我在那工作三年了 一次都没涨过 |
[04:12] | Well, why haven’t you asked for one? | 你为什么不申请 |
[04:14] | Because, man, my boss is this weird, needy dude | 因为我老板怪怪的 过于热情 |
[04:17] | who’s always trying to make everyone his best friend. | 总想和每个人都搞好关系 |
[04:19] | I’m telling you, talking to that guy is not a good idea. | 和他说话不是什么容易的事 |
[04:22] | Oh, come on, man. | 没事 |
[04:23] | Just go in there and tell him you deserve a raise. | 直接去和他说你该涨工资了 |
[04:25] | The worst thing he can say is “no.” | 最差的结果就是被他拒绝 |
[04:27] | Okay, but what am I supposed to do | 但如果他开始和我称兄道弟 |
[04:29] | when he’s acting like we’re “best buds” | 还跟我诉苦 |
[04:31] | and starts going on and on and on about some problem from his life | 不停地说他的生活有多么不易 我该怎么办 |
[04:34] | that I could care less about? | 我才不想听呢 |
[04:35] | You can try what I do whenever I’m in that situation. | 你可以试试我的应对方法 |
[04:38] | – Oh. What? – This. | -什么 -像这样 |
[04:48] | *Oh, yeah, heartbreaker* | *负心人* |
[04:53] | Yeah. So? | 对 怎么了 |
[04:55] | Oh, man, that was incredible. | 我的天 太棒了 |
[04:58] | I’m gonna have Gemma check the sprinkler system, | 我要让杰玛检查一下消防洒水系统 |
[05:00] | because we are gonna set that gymnasium on fire! | 因为我们会让体育馆燃起来 |
[05:03] | Forget the fundraiser. | 别管募捐会了 |
[05:04] | If we keep playing this good, | 如果我们保持这个水平 |
[05:06] | we could crack the bar mitzvah circuit. | 就能做犹太成人礼巡演了 |
[05:08] | I got to say, this… this has really come together. | 不得不说 排练效果很好 |
[05:10] | I don’t think we can sound much better than that. | 我们应该已经发挥出最高水平了 |
[05:12] | What do you think, Tina? | 你怎么看 缇娜 |
[05:14] | Yeah, it was good. | 确实不错 |
[05:19] | You only thought it was good? | 你的评价只是”不错”吗 |
[05:20] | Yeah, it was definitely better than when we started. | 肯定比一开始强多了 |
[05:23] | But you know what? There’s always room for improvement. Right? | 但其实我们总是有进步空间的 对不对 |
[05:25] | What? Oh. Right. | 什么 是的 |
[05:27] | Well, yeah, absolutely. What were you thinking? | 当然了 你觉得还有什么问题 |
[05:29] | Or as Pat Benatar would say, “Hit us with your best shot.” | 用佩·班娜塔的话说 用尽全力击垮我们 |
[05:34] | Okay, well, for starters, | 好 首先 |
[05:35] | the drums were a little too loud on the intro, | 前奏的鼓声有点太大了 |
[05:38] | which at least covered the fact | 不过这样至少掩盖了 |
[05:40] | that Phil was late for every downbeat. | 菲尔每个强拍都有点慢 |
[05:42] | And, Dave, you know, your chord changes were all over the place. | 戴夫 你的和弦切换都跑到姥姥家了 |
[05:45] | You know, by the time we got to the bridge, | 到歌曲桥段的时候 |
[05:47] | I wanted to jump off one. | 我都想跳桥自尽 |
[05:50] | I didn’t know your best shot was gonna be such a nut shot. | 没想到你全力一击的威力这么大 |
[05:54] | Look, we can go out there and sound like a bunch of bums, | 我们可以像流浪汉一样随便演一场 |
[05:59] | or we can blow the roof off this joint. | 也可以把现场的屋顶掀翻 |
[06:02] | Which do you want to do? | 你们怎么想 |
[06:04] | Actually, what I want to do is | 其实我现在想 |
[06:05] | go pick up my daughter from soccer practice. | 去足球训练场接我女儿 |
[06:08] | If you can be late for my downbeats, you can be late for soccer. | 既然你强拍都会慢 晚点去足球场也无妨 |
[06:11] | If you can be late for my downbeats, you can be late for soccer. | 既然你强拍都会慢 晚点去足球场也无妨 |
[06:17] | Hey, Jerry, you got a sec? | 杰瑞 有空吗 |
[06:18] | There he is! Party Marty, my bro from another mo. | 他来了 派对马蒂 我的好兄弟 |
[06:23] | You know it… | 你懂的 |
[06:25] | ’cause you always say it. | 因为你总是这么说 |
[06:28] | Come on in, have a seat. | 进来吧 请坐 |
[06:30] | Actually, I want to keep this kind of quick… | 其实我想速战速决 |
[06:32] | Hey, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[06:33] | You’re an expert when it comes to the ladies, right? | 你是泡妞专家 对吧 |
[06:36] | Me? | 我 |
[06:39] | Of course you. With that supermodel girlfriend | 当然是你 你总跟别人说 |
[06:41] | you’re always telling everyone about who lives in Canada. | 你有个超模女友住在加拿大 |
[06:44] | What? Oh. Right. | 什么 是的 |
[06:46] | Katarina. | 卡特琳娜 |
[06:49] | Yeah, you know, I-I haven’t seen her in so long, | 我好久没见她了 |
[06:51] | it almost doesn’t feel real. | 感觉好不真实 |
[06:53] | Well, me and my old lady got into a huge fight last night. | 我和老女人昨晚大吵了一架 |
[06:57] | Wow, Jerry. I didn’t know you had a girlfriend. | 杰瑞 你有女朋友啦 |
[06:59] | Oh, no, I don’t. I meant my mom. | 不 我没有 我是说我妈 |
[07:03] | She’s been riding me like crazy lately. | 她最近把我逼疯了 |
[07:06] | “Make your bed, pick up your clothes. | 整理床铺 收拾衣服 |
[07:08] | When you go to the bathroom, shut the door.” | 去洗手间的时候 把门关上 |
[07:13] | Women, right? | 女人啊 |
[07:16] | So, as I was saying… | 正如我所说 |
[07:18] | Tell me something. Do you and Katarina fight a lot? | 跟我说说 你和卡特琳娜经常吵架吗 |
[07:20] | No, but that’s probably because we live so far apart | 不 可能是因为我们住得太远了 |
[07:23] | and you know, we don’t have the same DNA. | 而且我们的基因不一样 |
[07:27] | I wonder if that’s the problem. | 不知道这是不是问题所在 |
[07:29] | My mom and I are around each other all the time. | 我妈和我一直都在彼此身边 |
[07:32] | Well, in that case, maybe you should give her some space. | 这样的话 也许你该给她点空间 |
[07:34] | You know, that’s not a bad idea. | 这主意不错 |
[07:37] | Maybe I should ask a friend | 要不我问问朋友 |
[07:38] | if I can crash on their couch for a couple of nights. | 我能不能在他家沙发上睡几晚 |
[07:41] | – There you go. – Great! Marty, | -这就对了 -太好了 马蒂 |
[07:42] | can I crash on your couch for a couple of nights? | 我能在你家沙发上睡几晚吗 |
[07:46] | Well, I… | 我 |
[07:51] | Hey, thanks, man. You’re a real friend. | 谢谢 伙计 你真是个好朋友 |
[07:52] | I know it, | 我知道 |
[07:54] | because, again, you always say it. | 因为你总是这么说 |
[08:00] | Come on, Calvin. | 来 卡尔文 |
[08:02] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[08:04] | Look, Dave, that’s what women say when they want to break up with you. | 戴夫 女人想跟你分手时都这么说 |
[08:06] | Look, Dave, that’s what women say when they want to break up with you. | 戴夫 女人想跟你分手时都这么说 |
[08:08] | If that’s what this is, I support your decision. | 如果是这样 我支持你的决定 |
[08:11] | Nice try, Calvin, but you and I are going the distance. | 想得美 卡尔文 但是咱俩是一辈子的好兄弟 |
[08:17] | This is actually about Tina. | 其实是因为缇娜 |
[08:19] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[08:21] | Well, you know how much I love her. | 你知道我很爱她 |
[08:23] | And she has the voice of an angel, | 她有着天使般的嗓音 |
[08:26] | which, last night, she used to make our drummer cry. | 但是昨晚她把我们的鼓手弄哭了 |
[08:30] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[08:33] | It’s the church choir all over again. | 教会唱诗班的事又重演了 |
[08:36] | Well, what happened with the church choir? | 教会唱诗班怎么了 |
[08:38] | Well, first, she was so hard on the choir director that he quit. | 首先她对合唱团指挥太严格 所以他退出了 |
[08:43] | So then, she became the choir director. | 然后 她成了合唱团指挥 |
[08:46] | After a week, the choir quit. | 一周后 合唱团退出了 |
[08:48] | And for the next three years, the church just played CDs. | 接下来的三年 教会只放CD了 |
[08:53] | Man, I just had… I had no idea she was gonna be this hard on us. | 伙计 我不知道她会对我们这么严格 |
[08:55] | Man, I just had… I had no idea she was gonna be this hard on us. | 伙计 我不知道她会对我们这么严格 |
[08:57] | Look, Dave, you got to understand. | 戴夫 你得明白 |
[08:59] | Tina takes singing seriously. | 缇娜对唱歌很认真 |
[09:01] | Music is her passion. | 音乐是她的激情 |
[09:03] | It’s like me with cars, or you with… | 比如我对车一样 你对 |
[09:06] | Me? | 我 |
[09:10] | Okay, but what am I supposed to do | 但如果他开始和我称兄道弟 |
[09:12] | I can’t kick her out of the band. She’s my friend. | 我不能把她踢出乐队 她是我的朋友 |
[09:14] | Exactly. That’s why you got to make her quit on her own. | 没错 所以你得让她自己退出 |
[09:18] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[09:20] | It’s easy. You got to get Tina to think it’s her idea. | 简单 你得让缇娜觉得这是她的主意 |
[09:25] | All right? Convince her that you guys are holding her back. | 好吗 让她相信你们在拖她的后腿 |
[09:28] | I’m telling you, Dave, you don’t fire Beyoncé. | 我告诉你 戴夫 你不能解雇碧昂斯 |
[09:32] | You make her want to go solo. | 你只能让她想单飞 |
[09:36] | Okay. All right, I’ll… I’ll give it a try. | 好吧 我 我试试 |
[09:40] | But, you know, for the record, | 但是 事先声明 |
[09:41] | I have to say, I think the way | 我不得不说 我觉得 |
[09:43] | that she left Destiny’s Child was really messed up. | 她离开”天命真女”真的很无语 |
[09:45] | Whoa, Dave. Dave, this… | 戴夫 戴夫 这 |
[09:47] | This is a Black neighborhood. | 这是黑人社区 |
[09:50] | You can’t be talking about Queen B like that. | 你不能这么说女王B |
[10:02] | Oh, hey, Dave. I was just getting ready to come over for rehearsal. | 戴夫 我正准备过来排练 |
[10:05] | Well, actually, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我正想跟你说 |
[10:09] | I canceled rehearsal. | 我取消了排练 |
[10:10] | Hey, look, if this is about me breaking Brett’s drumsticks, | 如果是因为我弄断了布雷特的鼓槌 |
[10:15] | I said I was sorry. | 我道过歉了 |
[10:17] | I didn’t mean it, but I said it. | 我不是真心道歉 但我还是说了 |
[10:20] | No, Tina, we’re the ones who should be apologizing to you. | 不 缇娜 我们才应该向你道歉 |
[10:24] | I mean, Brett, Phil and me– | 布雷特 菲尔和我 |
[10:27] | we’re just a bunch of amateurs making you look bad. | 我们只是一群让你难堪的业余人士 |
[10:30] | I mean, the truth is, you’re like Beyoncé, | 你很像碧昂斯 |
[10:33] | and we’re just Dadditudes’ Child. | 我们只是”老爹态度真子” |
[10:37] | Aw, come on, Dave. | 拜托 戴夫 |
[10:39] | You’re being too hard on yourselves. | 你们对自己太严格了 |
[10:40] | We just need to keep practicing. | 我们只需要继续练习 |
[10:42] | Why, Tina? What’s the point? | 为什么 缇娜 有什么意义呢 |
[10:44] | Your voice is on another level. | 你的声音在另一个层次 |
[10:46] | Both when you sing and when you scream at us, | 无论是你唱歌 还是吼我们 |
[10:48] | which we deserve, because we’re straight trash. | 这是我们应得的 因为我们是垃圾 |
[10:55] | Okay, well, I will admit it has been a little frustrating. | 好吧 我承认你们有点让人失望 |
[10:58] | Ah, see? I knew it. | 看到没 我就知道 |
[11:01] | Gosh, you know, | 天啊 |
[11:02] | it sounds to me like there’s only one thing left to do. | 在我看来 只剩一件事可做了 |
[11:05] | You know what, Dave? I’m afraid you’re right. | 你知道吗 戴夫 恐怕你是对的 |
[11:07] | – I’m so glad you feel… – We got to fire Brett and Phil. | -我很高兴你 -我们得开除布雷特和菲尔 |
[11:08] | – I’m so glad you feel… – We got to fire Brett and Phil. | -我很高兴你 -我们得开除布雷特和菲尔 |
[11:12] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[11:13] | You said it yourself. They’re amateurs. | 你自己也说了 他们很业余 |
[11:15] | Getting rid of them is the only way that we’re gonna get better. | 只有开除他们 我们才能好起来 |
[11:17] | Getting rid of them is the only way that we’re gonna get better. | 只有开除他们 我们才能好起来 |
[11:21] | Oh, uh, Tina, that’s crazy. | 缇娜 这太扯了 |
[11:23] | I’m not gonna fire Brett and Phil. | 我不会开除布雷特和菲尔的 |
[11:25] | Oh, Dave, I get it. They’re your friends, | 戴夫 我懂了 他们是你的朋友 |
[11:27] | and you don’t want to hurt their feelings. | 你不想伤害他们的感情 |
[11:29] | So I’ll do it. | 那我来吧 |
[11:32] | – I’m already used to making Phil cry. – Okay. | -我已经习惯把菲尔弄哭了 -好吧 |
[11:34] | No one is firing them. | 不能开除他们 |
[11:36] | They’re not the ones who are ruining the band. You are. | 毁掉乐队的不是他们 而是你 |
[11:39] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 你是认真的吗 |
[11:41] | So you think I’m the problem with the band? | 你觉得我是乐队的问题所在 |
[11:44] | Well, not anymore, | 以后不是了 |
[11:46] | because I’m kicking you out. | 因为我要开除你 |
[11:51] | You kicking me out? | 你要开除我 |
[11:54] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[11:57] | This is like the church choir all over again! | 这简直就是教会唱诗班的重演 |
[11:59] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you, Tina. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 缇娜 |
[12:02] | You brought this on your… | 这是你 |
[12:04] | You brought this on yourself. | 这是你自找的 |
[12:06] | Oh, yeah? Well, I’ll tell you | 是吗 我告诉你 |
[12:08] | the same thing I told Pastor Jenkins! | 我跟詹金斯牧师也是这么说的 |
[12:10] | You can go to hell, Dave! | 你去死吧 戴夫 |
[12:17] | Hey, Jerry, you haven’t see my slippers lying around, have you? | 杰瑞 你看到我的拖鞋了吗 |
[12:19] | Hey, Jerry, you haven’t see my slippers lying around, have you? | 杰瑞 你看到我的拖鞋了吗 |
[12:21] | You mean the fuzzy blue ones? | 你是说蓝色毛绒拖鞋吗 |
[12:22] | Yeah. So? | 对 怎么了 |
[12:23] | Sure have. | 当然看到了 |
[12:25] | And boy, are they cozy. | 天呐 太舒服了 |
[12:29] | Seriously? You’re wearing my slippers? | 不是吧 你穿我的拖鞋 |
[12:31] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意吧 |
[12:33] | Mom and I share slippers all the time. | 妈妈和我一直共用拖鞋 |
[12:35] | Great. So it’s kind of like her feet have been in them, too. | 真不错 所以这拖鞋你妈也算穿过了 |
[12:42] | Oh, good. | 真不错 |
[12:44] | Jerry is still here. | 杰瑞还在这里 |
[12:46] | And look at that. He is wearing my robe. | 瞧瞧 他穿着我的睡袍 |
[12:48] | And look at that. He is wearing my robe. | 瞧瞧 他穿着我的睡袍 |
[12:49] | I hope that’s okay. Mine’s in your washing machine. | 希望你不介意 我的睡袍在你的洗衣机 |
[12:52] | I hope that’s okay. Mine’s in your washing machine. | 希望你不介意 我的睡袍在你的洗衣机 |
[12:53] | By the way, I might have broken your washing machine. | 对了 我可能弄坏了你的洗衣机 |
[12:56] | Okay, that’s it. It’s been three days. You got to take your… | 够了 已经三天了 你得带上 |
[12:59] | You got to take another one of those nice long baths you love. | 你得再洗一次你喜欢的长时间的澡 |
[13:03] | After all, you’ve only had two today. | 毕竟 你今天才洗了两次 |
[13:06] | Eh, don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[13:08] | I’m supposed to soak my foot fungus anyway. | 反正我也得把脚气浸一下 |
[13:14] | So, how was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[13:16] | Marty, I can’t take this anymore. | 马蒂 我受不了了 |
[13:19] | You need to kick this guy out by tomorrow. | 你得在明天之前把这家伙赶出去 |
[13:20] | But if I kick him out, | 但如果我把他赶出去 |
[13:22] | there’s no way he’s gonna give me a raise. | 他不可能给我加薪的 |
[13:23] | Hey, guys, a little help? | 伙计们 帮个忙 |
[13:25] | I’m out of toilet paper in here. | 厕纸用完了 |
[13:28] | You know, his mom is right. | 他妈说得对 |
[13:30] | He really needs to learn to close that door. | 他真的需要学着把门关上 |
[13:35] | Hey, Dave. Hey, Gemma. | 戴夫 杰玛 |
[13:37] | – Hi, guys. – Hi, Gemma. | -你们好啊 -杰玛 |
[13:39] | Hi, you off-key backstabbing guitar zero. | 你这个背后捅刀子的走音吉他手 |
[13:42] | Oh, well, hello to you, too, diva. | 你好啊 首席女主角[谐音] |
[13:45] | I mean, Tina. | 我是说 缇娜 |
[13:47] | Come on, Calvin. | 来 卡尔文 |
[13:49] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[13:51] | It’s been two days. You guys have got to make up. | 已经两天了 你们必须和好 |
[13:53] | I know, and I usually like a good fight, | 是啊 我通常喜欢吵架 |
[13:56] | but not between people I care about and… Dave. | 但不喜欢看我在乎的人和戴夫吵架 |
[14:02] | Well, good luck performing at your little fundraiser. | 祝你在募捐会上表演顺利 |
[14:05] | You’re gonna need it with Brett as your singer. | 毕竟是布雷特唱歌 你肯定需要运气 |
[14:07] | Actually, we’re not playing the fundraiser. | 其实我们不在筹款会上表演了 |
[14:10] | Someone crushed Brett’s confidence so badly | 有人狠狠地打击了布雷特的自信 |
[14:12] | that he ran over his snare drum with his minivan. | 他开小货车碾过了他的小鼓 |
[14:15] | Well, that probably sounded better than when he played it. | 那应该也比他弹的时候好听多了 |
[14:20] | Good one. You should tell that | 说得好 下次你 |
[14:21] | to the next church choir you get kicked out of. | 再被教会唱诗班开除时可以用上 |
[14:27] | You know, I don’t have to stand here and listen to this! | 我没必要站在这里听你说这些 |
[14:29] | Neither do I! And you know what? | 我也是 你知道吗 |
[14:32] | You’re just as mean as Beyoncé! | 你和碧昂丝一样刻薄 |
[14:34] | And I don’t care who hears me say it! | 我不在乎谁会听到 |
[14:40] | Okay, this is getting out of control. | 好吧 这有点失控了 |
[14:43] | Dave has been awful to be around. | 戴夫最近太难相处了 |
[14:45] | So has Tina. She’s been cranky as hell, | 缇娜也是 她最近非常暴躁 |
[14:48] | stomping around, complaining about everything. | 张牙舞爪 抱怨一切 |
[14:51] | It’s like I’m married to me. | 就好像我嫁给了自己一样 |
[14:54] | It’s so stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[14:57] | Music is supposed to bring people together, not tear them apart. | 音乐应该让人们聚在一起 而不是拆散他们 |
[15:00] | Well, we better do something soon, | 我们最好快点行动 |
[15:02] | because this could easily turn into another Ike and Tina situation. | 因为这很容易变成当初艾克和缇娜的情形 |
[15:03] | because this could easily turn into another Ike and Tina situation. | 因为这很容易变成当初艾克和缇娜的情形 |
[15:06] | And that Tina will beat the hell out of Dave. | 缇娜会把戴夫打得屁滚尿流的 |
[15:13] | Hey, Marty, good news. | 马蒂 好消息 |
[15:15] | My mom just changed her Facebook relationship status | 我妈刚把她的脸书情感状态改成 |
[15:18] | to “It’s Complicated.” | “一言难尽” |
[15:19] | Check and mate. | 将军 |
[15:24] | Sorry, Jerry. | 抱歉 杰瑞 |
[15:26] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[15:28] | I’m too upset. | 我太难过了 |
[15:30] | Boy, does this sleeping bag smell like your foot cream. | 天啊 这个睡袋闻起来真像你的脚霜 |
[15:34] | What’s the matter, buddy? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[15:36] | Hey, if this is about the toothbrush, | 如果是因为牙刷的事 |
[15:38] | I rinsed it off as soon as I realized it was yours. | 我意识到是你的时候 就冲过了 |
[15:42] | No. I just got a call from Katarina. | 不 我刚接到卡特琳娜的电话 |
[15:45] | She broke up with me, man. | 她跟我分手了 |
[15:49] | – What? You’re kidding. – No! | -什么 你开玩笑吧 -不是 |
[15:53] | She said going so long without seeing each other made us drift apart. | 她说这么久见不到对方 会让我们渐行渐远 |
[15:59] | I never should’ve left her out of my sight | 我不该离开她 |
[16:00] | for more than three, maybe four nights, tops. | 超过三个 或者四个晚上的 |
[16:06] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[16:07] | Sorry, Jerry. | 抱歉 杰瑞 |
[16:09] | you got to learn from my mistake. | 你得吸取我的教训 |
[16:11] | You need to go home to your mom right now, | 你得马上回家找你妈 |
[16:14] | or you two may never share slippers again. | 否则你们俩再也不会共用拖鞋了 |
[16:18] | Are you crazy? I can’t abandon you now. | 你疯了吗 我现在不能抛弃你 |
[16:21] | That’s not true. You absolutely can. | 不 你当然可以 |
[16:25] | No way, buddy. I’m not going anywhere. | 不可能 伙计 我哪也不去 |
[16:27] | After all, you know what they say– | 毕竟 俗话说得好 |
[16:29] | bros before mos. | 兄弟大过母亲 |
[16:32] | Okay, that’s it, I give up. | 够了 我放弃了 |
[16:34] | – You got to go. – What? | -你得走了 -什么 |
[16:35] | You heard me, man. You’re sloppy, you’re inconsiderate, | 没错 你粗心大意 不顾及他人 |
[16:38] | and you use other people’s toothbrushes! | 还用别人的牙刷 |
[16:40] | I didn’t even let Katarina do that and she ain’t even real! | 我都没让卡特琳娜用 哪怕她不存在 |
[16:44] | I had no idea I was bothering you so much. | 我都不知道你这么烦我 |
[16:47] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你怎么不早说 |
[16:49] | Because, man, I wanted a raise, | 因为我想加薪 |
[16:51] | and if I didn’t let you stay here, | 如果我不让你留在这里 |
[16:52] | I didn’t think you’d give it to me. | 你就不会给我加薪了 |
[16:54] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[16:55] | You’re one of the best engineers on our team. | 你是我们团队里最好的工程师之一 |
[16:57] | All you have to do is ask. | 你只要开口就行了 |
[16:59] | Really? Well, in that case, can I have a raise? | 真的吗 既然这样 能给我加薪吗 |
[17:01] | Oh, I didn’t mean ask me. I have no say in that. | 我不是让你问我 我没有权力 |
[17:05] | What? Well, then who do I ask? | 什么 那我该问谁 |
[17:08] | No clue, but if you figure it out, would you let me know? | 不知道 但如果你知道了 能告诉我吗 |
[17:09] | No clue, but if you figure it out, would you let me know? | 不知道 但如果你知道了 能告诉我吗 |
[17:11] | I haven’t had a raise in over five years. | 我已经五年多没有加薪了 |
[17:12] | Why the hell do you think I live with my mom? | 不然你以为我为什么跟我妈住一起 |
[17:27] | *Your love is like a tidal wave* | *你的爱就像海啸* |
[17:30] | *Spinning over my head* | *在我头上旋转* |
[17:33] | *Drowning me in your promises* | *用你的承诺淹没我* |
[17:35] | *Better left unsaid…* | *最好别说出来* |
[17:39] | What are you guys doing? Knock it off! | 你们在干嘛 别闹了 |
[17:42] | Yeah, you’re gonna piss off the whole neighborhood! | 是啊 你们会把整个街区都惹毛的 |
[17:44] | Exactly. And we’re gonna keep doing it | 没错 我们会一直这么做 |
[17:46] | until you guys get over yourselves and make up. | 直到你们俩和好为止 |
[17:49] | Yeah, and you better do it quick, Dave, | 你最好快点 戴夫 |
[17:51] | ’cause everybody’s been talking about how you dissed Beyoncé. | 因为大家都在说你是怎么怼碧昂斯的 |
[17:52] | ’cause everybody’s been talking about how you dissed Beyoncé. | 因为大家都在说你是怎么怼碧昂斯的 |
[17:56] | Well, you can play all night, | 你们有本事就唱一晚上 |
[17:57] | because I’ve got nothing to say to him! | 因为我跟他无话可说 |
[17:59] | Yeah, and even if she did, | 没错 就算她有话说 |
[18:01] | it wouldn’t matter because I’m not listening to her. | 也无所谓 因为我不会听她的 |
[18:04] | Okay, all right, I think I got it. | 好了 我好像摸到了 |
[18:06] | If you two aren’t gonna listen to each other, | 如果你们俩都不听彼此的话 |
[18:08] | then I guess you’re gonna have to listen to this. | 那就得听这个了 |
[18:10] | *Your love is like a tidal wave* | *你的爱就像海啸* |
[18:13] | *Spinning over my head* | *在我头上旋转* |
[18:17] | Shut that noise up! | 别瞎唱了 |
[18:19] | Yeah! Don’t make me sic my dog on you! | 是啊 别逼我放狗咬你们 |
[18:23] | Okay, okay, guys, guys, just… just stop. | 好了 好了 伙计们 别唱了 |
[18:25] | Okay, okay, guys, guys, just… just stop. | 好了 好了 伙计们 别唱了 |
[18:26] | Okay, so what’s up? Are y’all gonna make up or what? | 怎么着 你们到底要不要和好 |
[18:29] | Uh, ’cause Gemma and I– | 因为我和杰玛 |
[18:31] | – we can ruin R&B, too. – Oh, yeah. | -也可以毁了节奏布鲁斯 -没错 |
[18:34] | I don’t know why you’re mad at me. | 我不知道你为什么生我的气 |
[18:36] | You’re the one who kicked me out of the band. | 是你把我踢出乐队的 |
[18:38] | I didn’t want to kick you out of the band, | 我不想把你踢出乐队 |
[18:40] | but with the way that you were acting, you gave me no choice. | 但你的表现让我别无选择 |
[18:43] | Don’t you see, Dave? I was only trying to make us better. | 你还不明白吗 戴夫 我只是想让我们变得更好 |
[18:47] | Tina, I get it, but… | 缇娜 我明白 但是 |
[18:49] | look, we’re not professionals like you. | 我们不像你这么专业 |
[18:52] | We’re just a bunch of dads getting together | 我们只是一群爸爸聚在一起做音乐 |
[18:54] | to make music and have fun. | 找点乐子 |
[18:55] | I thought we were having fun, which is… | 我以为我们玩得很开心呢 |
[18:58] | why it really hurt my feelings when you kicked me out. | 所以你把我赶走的时候我很伤心 |
[19:03] | But I guess maybe I hurt some people’s feelings, too. | 但我也伤害了一些人 |
[19:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:10] | Yeah, look, I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[19:12] | I never should have tried to trick you into quitting on your own. | 我就不该忽悠你自己退出的 |
[19:13] | I never should have tried to trick you into quitting on your own. | 我就不该忽悠你自己退出的 |
[19:15] | Wait. You did what? | 等等 你什么 |
[19:16] | I tried to tell him, but he wouldn’t listen. | 我尝试说服他来着 但他不听 |
[19:21] | So, what do you guys say? Are we done with this? | 怎么说 这件事过去了吗 |
[19:25] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[19:29] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[19:32] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才对嘛 |
[19:34] | You two making beautiful music together, a lot like this. | 你们俩可以做出美妙的音乐 就像这样 |
[19:40] | That’s it! Go get ’em, Fluffy! | 我受够了 咬他们 小绒绒 |
[19:43] | Fluffy? Ain’t nobody scared of no dog named Fluffy. | 小绒绒 谁会怕一只叫小绒绒的狗啊 |
[19:48] | Oh, damn. | 我靠 |
[19:49] | It’s an ironic name. Run! Run! Run! | 这名字是反着起的 快跑 快跑 |
[19:58] | Only two days till the fundraiser, | 离募捐只有两天了 |
[20:00] | and we’re going on after the ventriloquist, | 腹语者结束后就到我们了 |
[20:02] | so you know that house is gonna be rocking. | 到时候气氛肯定炸裂 |
[20:04] | Okay, well, let’s hit it. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[20:08] | And this time– I can’t believe I’m saying this– | 这一次 真不敢相信我会这么说 |
[20:10] | with Dadditude! | “老爹态度”走起 |
[20:14] | One, two, three, four! | 一 二 三 四 |
[20:19] | *Your love is like a tidal wave* | *你的爱就像海啸* |
[20:22] | *Spinning over my head* | *在我头上旋转* |
[20:25] | *Drowning me in your promises* | *用你的承诺淹没我* |
[20:28] | *Better left unsaid…* | *最好别说出来* |
[20:31] | Okay, I take it back. Dad does look kind of cool. | 好吧 我收回 爸爸看起来挺酷的 |
[20:35] | I know. It’s pretty awesome being married | 是啊 能和这么有才华的人结婚 |
[20:38] | to such talented badasses. | 真是太酷了 |
[20:40] | You ain’t lying. | 没错 |
[20:41] | Tina’s a lucky woman. | 缇娜太幸运了 |
[20:44] | *You’re a heartbreaker, dream maker* | *你这个负心人 造梦者* |
[20:48] | *Dream maker, love taker, don’t you mess around with me.* | *造梦者 索爱者 不要和我耍花招* |
[20:51] | *You’re a heartbreaker, dream maker* | *你这个负心人 造梦者* |
[20:54] | *Love taker, don’t you mess around, no, no, no!* | *索爱者 不要和我耍花招 不 不 不* |