时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I hope Que’s still here. | 希望昆还在 |
[00:08] | My bladder’s about to burst. | 我的膀胱快炸了 |
[00:11] | Well, it’s your own fault. | 都怪你自己 |
[00:12] | I’ve never seen a restaurant cut a guy off | 我从没见过餐厅拒绝给谁继续提供 |
[00:14] | from bottomless lemonade. | 无限量柠檬水 |
[00:16] | It’s a medical thing. Dry tongue runs in my family. | 有医学诊断的 我们家祖传舌干 |
[00:18] | It’s a medical thing. Dry tongue runs in my family. | 有医学诊断的 我们家祖传舌干 |
[00:23] | Hey, Calvin, Dave. What’s up? | 卡尔文 戴夫 有事吗 |
[00:25] | Uh, your toilet seat in about three seconds. | 你的马桶三秒后就有事了 |
[00:29] | Eh, sorry about that, Que. I’m still potty training him. | 抱歉 昆 我还在教他用厕所 |
[00:32] | When I did that with my dog, | 我教过我家的狗 |
[00:34] | I used to whack him with a rolled-up newspaper. | 以前经常用报纸卷敲它 |
[00:37] | I tried that. It didn’t work. | 我试过 没用 |
[00:41] | Oh, sorry, man, we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们关门了 |
[00:42] | I’m not here for a haircut. | 我不是来理发的 |
[00:44] | I’m here for the money. Now hand it over. | 是来拿钱的 快给我 |
[00:47] | What? | 什么 |
[00:48] | Why would he give you any money? | 他为什么要给你钱 |
[00:49] | Because right now I’m asking nicely. | 因为我现在的态度很好 |
[00:54] | I mean, he did ask politely. | 他确实挺有礼貌的 |
[00:59] | Well, don’t just stand there, Que. Do something. | 愣着干什么 昆 有点反应 |
[01:01] | Good call. | 好主意 |
[01:02] | – See ya! – Seriously? | -回见了 -真的假的 |
[01:05] | If you didn’t cut my hair for free, I would change barbers! | 要不是你免费给我理发 我就换别家了 |
[01:08] | All right, you. | 好了 你 |
[01:09] | Empty the cash box. | 把钱柜掏空 |
[01:11] | No problem. After what he just did, | 没问题 他都那样对我了 |
[01:12] | I’d give you the tip jar, too. | 我连小费罐都可以给你 |
[01:16] | Ooh, that feels much better. | 感觉好多了 |
[01:18] | And who put my phone number above the urinal? | 是谁把我电话号码写在小便池上面的 |
[01:21] | Uh, Dave? | 戴夫 |
[01:24] | Dave Johnson. | 戴夫·强森 |
[01:27] | You just stay right there. | 你给我站着别动 |
[01:29] | Don’t worry, I washed my hands. | 别担心 我洗过手了 |
[01:32] | He doesn’t care about your hygiene, Dave. | 他不在乎你讲不讲卫生 戴夫 |
[01:34] | He’s here to rob the place. | 他是来抢劫的 |
[01:36] | Well, in that case, uh, I take my handshake back. | 这样的话 我收回握手请求 |
[01:41] | Get over there with your friend. | 站到你朋友那边去 |
[01:43] | I think you mean best friend. | 你应该说最好的朋友 |
[01:45] | Uh, Dave? | 戴夫 |
[01:47] | now is not the time. | 现在说这个不合适 |
[01:49] | Okay, all right, look, I get it. | 好吧 听着 我明白 |
[01:51] | Okay, all right, well, let me just go over here so I can… | 好吧 那我就到这边来 |
[01:53] | powder your nose! | 给你补补粉 |
[01:55] | Quick, Calvin, call the police! | 快 卡尔文 快报警 |
[01:57] | I will. But first let me grab his gun. | 好 但我要先把他的枪缴了 |
[01:59] | What… He has a gun? | 什么 他有枪 |
[02:01] | Dave, get over here and hold him down! | 戴夫 快来按住他 |
[02:03] | Okay! | 好 |
[02:07] | Thank God this happened after I peed. | 幸亏我先去尿完了 |
[02:19] | So then the cops came, they took the dude away | 然后警察来把他带走了 |
[02:21] | and asked us for our statements. | 让我们录口供 |
[02:23] | Yeah, which was hard for me to give, | 对我来说有点难 |
[02:25] | because my dry tongue came back with a vengeance. | 因为我的干舌症又复发了 |
[02:30] | I still can’t believe you guys got robbed at gunpoint. | 我还是不敢相信你们遇到了持枪抢劫 |
[02:33] | I’m just so glad you’re both okay. | 万幸你们俩没事 |
[02:35] | Yeah, me, too. Aw, baby. | 我也是 宝贝 |
[02:38] | I don’t want you going back to the barbershop. | 我不想让你再去理发店了 |
[02:40] | I’ll cut your hair from now on. | 从今往后我给你理发 |
[02:44] | Thanks, babe, but I’d rather take my chances with the gun. | 谢谢 宝贝 但我宁愿枪口逃生 |
[02:50] | It’s so cool what you did, Dad. | 你的反应太酷了 爸爸 |
[02:52] | You’re like Batman, except with a much lamer car. | 你就像蝙蝠侠 可惜车太破了 |
[02:57] | It was not that big a deal, and, Grover, | 没什么大不了的 葛罗弗 再说 |
[03:01] | there is nothing lame about a reliable hatchback | 一加仑油跑三十英里的掀背式轿车 |
[03:04] | that gets 30 miles to the gallon. | 一点也不破 |
[03:07] | Y-You know what? Grover’s right. | 没错 葛罗弗说得对 |
[03:09] | You’re a hero, Dave. | 你是英雄 戴夫 |
[03:11] | Just because you got a boring car | 就算你开着平平无奇的车 |
[03:13] | and an unintimidating physique | 身材瘦弱 |
[03:14] | and a pretty squeaky voice, uh… | 嗓音尖细 |
[03:18] | w-where was I going with this? | 我想说什么来着 |
[03:22] | I think you were complimenting me. | 我记得你是想夸我 |
[03:24] | Oh. Yes. Right. | 对 是的 |
[03:26] | Look, the point is is I owe you one. | 重点是 我欠你一个人情 |
[03:30] | Well, in that case, why don’t you finally let me | 这样的话 你何不答应 |
[03:32] | teach you to play Frisbee golf? | 让我教你打飞盘高尔夫 |
[03:36] | Like I told Tina, I’d rather take my chances with the gun. | 像我跟缇娜说的 我宁愿枪口逃生 |
[03:42] | Oh, hey, Gemma. | 你好 杰玛 |
[03:43] | Hi, Marty. | 你好 马蒂 |
[03:44] | You know, it’s pretty crazy what happened | 戴夫和我爸昨天的遭遇 |
[03:45] | to Dave and my dad last night, huh? | 真是太惊险了 对吧 |
[03:47] | Crazy? More like horrifying, | 惊险 应该说令人惊骇 |
[03:49] | or terrifying or “I didn’t sleep a wink”-ifying. | 惊心动魄 或者”惊不能寐” |
[03:53] | Oh, so school principals can just make up words now? | 校长可以随便造词了吗 |
[03:57] | I’m just so freaked out. | 我真的吓坏了 |
[03:59] | I know they’re okay, but I keep imagining | 我知道他们没事 但总是在想 |
[04:01] | all the things that could’ve gone wrong. | 万一出事了会怎么样 |
[04:03] | You know, I do the same thing whenever I’m thinking | 我想约女生出去的时候也会这样 |
[04:04] | of asking a girl out, but it always winds up okay. | 但是每次都不会出事 |
[04:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:08] | Yeah, ’cause I never do it. | 真的 因为我从不付诸实践 |
[04:12] | Ugh, I just wish there was something | 真希望能有办法 |
[04:13] | that could help me take my mind off of it. | 让我把这事放下 |
[04:15] | Well, if you want, you can come help me work in my vegetable garden. | 如果你愿意 可以来菜园帮我干活 |
[04:17] | Well, if you want, you can come help me work in my vegetable garden. | 如果你愿意 可以来菜园帮我干活 |
[04:18] | – I always find it’s relaxing. – You do? | -很令人放松 -是吗 |
[04:20] | Yeah, it’s peaceful, quiet, it helps me clear my head. | 没错 种菜的感觉平和宁静 能帮我理清思绪 |
[04:23] | All right, I’ll give it a shot. | 好 我去试试 |
[04:25] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:26] | It’ll be fun-tasterrific. | 一定会”乐可思议”的 |
[04:28] | Nice try, Marty, | 想得美 马蒂 |
[04:29] | but leave the fake-titious words to the professionals. | 但造假词还是让专业的人来做吧 |
[04:35] | Hey, hey, y’all. Here’s the man of the hour. | 大家注意 重量级人物登场 |
[04:39] | And I also brought Dave. | 我还带戴夫来了 |
[04:42] | Whoa, I wasn’t expecting all this. | 没想到大家都知道了 |
[04:43] | Looks like word spread pretty fast. | 看来消息传得很快 |
[04:45] | Yeah, almost as fast as Que ran his ass out of here | 是啊 和昆看到枪以后拔腿就跑的速度 |
[04:47] | when he saw that gun. | 差不多快 |
[04:50] | Hey, I ran to call the cops, | 我是为了去报警 |
[04:52] | ’cause I just get better phone reception | 因为躲在床底下 |
[04:53] | hiding underneath my bed. | 手机信号比较好 |
[04:56] | So, come on, Dave. | 好吧 戴夫 |
[04:57] | Give us the details. | 跟我们说说细节 |
[04:59] | Oh, yeah, and you ain’t got to start from the beginning. | 是啊 你不用从头说起 |
[05:01] | Que filled us in on the first ten seconds. | 前10秒昆和我们说了 |
[05:05] | I mean, come on, guys, it-it really was not that big a deal. | 拜托 伙计们 没什么大不了的 |
[05:07] | I, just, was in the right place at the right time. | 我只是在正确的时间 出现在正确的地方 |
[05:10] | Dave, stop being so modest. | 戴夫 别这么谦虚 |
[05:12] | This might actually be the only time | 这可能是唯一一次 |
[05:14] | somebody really wants to hear what you got to say. | 有人真的想听你说些什么 |
[05:17] | Yeah, man, tell us how you took this fool down. | 是啊 跟我们说说你是怎么把这个傻瓜打倒的 |
[05:20] | Okay, look, I… | 好吧 我 |
[05:21] | I guess it all started when I looked at the menu | 这一切要从我在菜单上看到 |
[05:23] | and I saw the words “bottomless lemonade.” | “无限量柠檬水”开始 |
[05:25] | Okay, Dave, you have been cool for, like, 12 hours. | 好吧 戴夫 你已经帅了12个小时 |
[05:28] | Don’t blow it now. | 现在不要搞砸了 |
[05:30] | Okay, look, there’s not that much to say. | 好吧 没什么好说的 |
[05:33] | You know, I came out of the bathroom, I saw the guy, | 我从厕所出来 看到那个家伙 |
[05:35] | and I could sense that something was wrong. | 我感觉到有什么不对劲 |
[05:37] | Ooh, like Spider-Man. | 就像蜘蛛侠 |
[05:38] | I told y’all Spidey-senses was real. | 我说了蜘蛛侠感官是存在的 |
[05:44] | Come on, Randy, I’m not Spider-Man. | 拜托 兰迪 我不是蜘蛛侠 |
[05:47] | Although… | 尽管 |
[05:49] | a lot of people have been comparing me to Batman. | 很多人把我比作蝙蝠侠 |
[05:55] | They’ve all been under the age of ten, | 他们都不到十岁 |
[05:57] | but ain’t lying. | 但是说得没错 |
[05:59] | Keep going, man. | 继续 伙计 |
[06:01] | All right, well, I mean, I guess I could tell you | 好吧 我可以给你们说说 |
[06:03] | what I did to the guy or… | 我对那个人做了什么 或者 |
[06:05] | I could show you! | 我也可以展示一下 |
[06:15] | You were right, Marty. | 你说得对 马蒂 |
[06:16] | This is really helping me calm down. | 这样真的帮助我冷静下来 |
[06:18] | Yeah, I know. | 是吧 |
[06:19] | I just love getting my hands down in the earth, | 我喜欢把手扎进土里 |
[06:22] | nurturing my little baby vegetables. | 培育我的小宝贝蔬菜 |
[06:24] | It helps me stay grounded. | 这样可以脚踏实地 |
[06:27] | Plus, their dependence on me makes me feel like a god. | 另外 它们对我的依赖让我觉得自己是上帝 |
[06:28] | Plus, their dependence on me makes me feel like a god. | 另外 它们对我的依赖让我觉得自己是上帝 |
[06:32] | Oh, hey, Gemma. What are you doing out here | 杰玛 你怎么和马蒂 |
[06:34] | with Marty and his Cabbage Patch Kids? | 还有他的孩子们在这里 |
[06:37] | Well, Marty thought gardening might help take my mind | 马蒂觉得园艺可以帮我忘掉 |
[06:40] | off what happened last night, and he was right. | 昨晚发生的事 他是对的 |
[06:42] | It is so nice to only be thinking about what’s right in front of me. | 只想着眼前的事情真是太好了 |
[06:44] | It is so nice to only be thinking about what’s right in front of me. | 只想着眼前的事情真是太好了 |
[06:46] | Carrots and radishes… Oh, my God! | 胡萝卜和水萝卜 天哪 |
[06:48] | What?! Did you see a potato bug? | 怎么了 你看到马铃薯虫了吗 |
[06:50] | Show me and I will smite him! | 跟我说在哪 我捏死它 |
[06:53] | No, my wedding ring is missing. | 不 我的结婚戒指不见了 |
[06:55] | It must have fallen off somewhere in the garden. | 它肯定掉在花园的某个地方了 |
[06:58] | Okay, don’t worry, i-it’s got to be in here somewhere. | 别担心 它一定还在这里 |
[07:01] | Uh, we’ll just dig around until we find it. | 我们找找 肯定能找到的 |
[07:02] | Uh, well, yeah, yeah, yeah, but-but please be careful. | 好吧 好吧 但是请小心点 |
[07:05] | Remember, these are my babies. | 记住 这些是我的孩子 |
[07:06] | The hell with that. One of your babies stole my ring. | 拉倒吧 你的孩子偷了我的戒指 |
[07:14] | So I looked the guy straight in the eye and I said, | 所以我直视那家伙的眼睛说 |
[07:17] | “We can do this the easy way “or we can do it the hard way. | 你想吃敬酒还是吃罚酒 |
[07:19] | “We can do this the easy way “or we can do it the hard way. | 你想吃敬酒还是吃罚酒 |
[07:21] | And f.Y.i., I like it the hard way.” | 事先声明 我喜欢罚酒 |
[07:26] | I think they get the picture, Dave. | 他们脑子里有画面了 戴夫 |
[07:28] | Especially after you drew them one. | 尤其是你还画了一张 |
[07:31] | I got to give it to you, Dave, | 我不得不承认 戴夫 |
[07:33] | I-I had no idea you were such a tough dude. | 我都不知道你这么硬核 |
[07:35] | Hey, I don’t go looking for trouble, | 我不想找麻烦 |
[07:36] | but when I hear it’s looking for me, | 但是如果遇到了麻烦 |
[07:38] | I raise my hand and I say, “Dave Johnson, who dis?” | 我就会举手说”戴夫·强森 你谁啊” |
[07:42] | Hey, yo, Calvin, how come you ain’t never tell us | 卡尔文 你怎么不告诉我们 |
[07:45] | Dave know how to throw them hands, man? | 戴夫这么能打啊 |
[07:48] | I guess I never really had the time. | 我可能一直没时间吧 |
[07:50] | Because clearly it takes an hour and a half. | 因为现在已经过去了一个半小时 |
[07:55] | Hey, Dave, now that I know you can hang, | 戴夫 既然你这么能打 |
[07:58] | I run a little private casino situation a few times a week. | 我一周会开几次私人赌场 |
[08:01] | You know, poker, shooting pool, throwing dice. | 扑克 台球 掷骰子 |
[08:04] | – You should come by tonight. – Uh, actually, | -你今晚应该过来 -其实吧 |
[08:06] | Trey, I don’t believe that that’s Dave’s scene. | 特雷 这个不适合戴夫 |
[08:09] | What are you talking about, Calvin? I love a good dice game. | 你说什么呢 卡尔文 我很喜欢玩骰子 |
[08:11] | You know, I don’t want to brag, | 不是我吹牛啊 |
[08:14] | but I once threw three Yahtzees in a row. | 但我曾经连续三次掷出满分 |
[08:19] | Man, you’re funny. | 伙计 你真有趣 |
[08:21] | But don’t make any jokes tonight. | 但今晚不要开玩笑 |
[08:23] | Laughing always leads to fights. | 开玩笑经常会打起来 |
[08:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:26] | I never asked. Questions also lead to fights. | 我没问过 问问题也会打起来 |
[08:30] | Hey, Dave, can I talk to you for a minute? | 戴夫 我能和你说几句话吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah, uh, hold on. What’s up? | 等等 怎么了 |
[08:35] | Look, trust me, you do not want any part of Trey’s “casino.” | 相信我 你最好还是不要去特雷的”赌场” |
[08:38] | Look, trust me, you do not want any part of Trey’s “casino.” | 相信我 你最好还是不要去特雷的”赌场” |
[08:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:42] | It’s a rough crowd, man. | 他们很粗鲁的 |
[08:44] | You say the wrong thing in there and they’ll whup your ass | 你说错话 他们会揍你的 |
[08:46] | till you’re as bottomless as those lemonades. | 直到你像那些柠檬水一样尿失禁 |
[08:50] | Okay, Calvin, I appreciate your concern, | 好吧 卡尔文 谢谢你的关心 |
[08:54] | but I think I’ve proven that I can handle myself. | 但我已经证明了我能搞定 |
[08:57] | Okay, all right, look, I get it. | 好吧 听着 我明白 |
[09:00] | Uh, y-you’re feeling yourself, and that’s cool, man. | 你感觉很良好 没问题 |
[09:03] | But we both know things didn’t go down | 但我们都知道那件事 |
[09:05] | exactly the way you’ve been telling those guys. | 不像你告诉那些人的那样 |
[09:08] | Name one thing that didn’t happen. | 说出一件没有发生的事 |
[09:11] | You running up the wall to do a flying kick. | 你踹那面墙 飞身一脚 |
[09:16] | Okay, well, name another. | 好吧 再说一个 |
[09:18] | You running up that wall to do a second flying kick. | 你踹那面墙 又飞身一脚 |
[09:23] | Come on, man, keep rolling. | 快点 伙计 继续扔骰子 |
[09:24] | Come on, man. I’m just trying to protect you here. | 伙计 我只是想保护你 |
[09:26] | Oh, you mean like the way that I had to protect you last night? | 你是说就像我昨晚保护你那样吗 |
[09:27] | Oh, you mean like the way that I had to protect you last night? | 你是说就像我昨晚保护你那样吗 |
[09:29] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:31] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[09:33] | While I was taking care of business | 在我摆平那货的时候 |
[09:34] | and you were just standing there doing nothing. | 你只是站在那里袖手旁观 |
[09:36] | Okay! | 好 |
[09:38] | All right, you. | 好了 你 |
[09:40] | So that’s the way you feel about it? | 你是这么想的 |
[09:42] | Yeah. That’s the way I feel. | 我就是这么想的 |
[09:45] | All right, then fine. | 那好吧 |
[09:47] | Knock yourself out. Or better yet, | 那你随意[打晕] 要不这样 |
[09:50] | take Yahtzee and somebody else will. | 带上”快艇骰子” 别人就会打晕你了 |
[10:04] | Hey, Dave, glad you made it. | 戴夫 很高兴你来了 |
[10:06] | Yeah, me, too. Aw, baby. | 我也是 宝贝 |
[10:08] | Wow, Trey, you’ve got a nice setup here. | 特雷 你的安排很好啊 |
[10:10] | You even have a coat check guy. | 还有个检查外套的人 |
[10:12] | We don’t have a coat check guy. | 我们没有检查外套的人 |
[10:14] | Well, in that case it looks like I don’t have a coat. | 这样啊 看来我的外套没了 |
[10:18] | I brought some red wine and a charcuterie tray. | 我带了一些红酒和一个烤肉盘 |
[10:23] | Uh, you might want to give the guys a heads-up. | 你提醒他们一下 |
[10:25] | The Roquefort is a little robust. | 羊乳干酪有点腥 |
[10:28] | Great. I’ll let Mad Dog know. | 好的 我会告诉疯狗的 |
[10:30] | For a tough dude, he has very delicate taste buds. | 作为一个硬汉 他的味蕾非常细腻 |
[10:34] | Okay, what should I do first? | 好吧 我先干嘛 |
[10:36] | I’ve got a hundred bucks burning a hole in my coat po… | 我外套口袋有一百块钱等着花 |
[10:38] | Ah, damn it. | 该死 |
[10:42] | It’s cool. I got you, Dave. | 没事 我帮你 戴夫 |
[10:43] | But next time, if somebody offers to park your car, | 但是下一次 如果有人要帮你停车 |
[10:45] | we don’t have a valet either. | 提醒一下 我们也没有代客泊车 |
[10:47] | Yo, guys, this is my boy Dave. | 伙计们 这是我兄弟戴夫 |
[10:50] | That’s Carlos, Ricky and Eddie. | 那是卡洛斯 瑞奇和埃迪 |
[10:53] | I’d shake your hands but, uh, I have cheese fingers. | 我想和你们握手 但是我手指上有干酪 |
[10:59] | Yeah, I know. | 是吧 |
[11:00] | What’s up with you, Eddie? | 你怎么了 埃迪 |
[11:02] | You just got out of jail. | 你刚出狱 |
[11:03] | That usually puts a smile on your face. | 一般脸上都会有笑容啊 |
[11:06] | I know, but my favorite cousin just went in. | 我知道 但我最喜欢的表兄弟刚进去 |
[11:09] | He got busted last night trying to rob a barbershop. | 他昨晚抢劫理发店被抓了 |
[11:19] | What’s that you say? | 你说什么 |
[11:22] | Yeah, some clown jumped him with a broom | 是啊 有个小丑用扫帚袭击了他 |
[11:24] | and held him till the cops showed up. | 按住了他 直到警察出现 |
[11:28] | What a crazy story | 这是我第一次 |
[11:30] | that I am definitely hearing for the very first time. | 听到这么扯淡的故事 |
[11:34] | Crazy’s gonna be what I do to the guy if I ever find out who did it. | 如果我发现是谁干的 我会对他做出更扯的事 |
[11:37] | Crazy’s gonna be what I do to the guy if I ever find out who did it. | 如果我发现是谁干的 我会对他做出更扯的事 |
[11:38] | I would do the same thing | 我也会这么做的 |
[11:41] | if I ever found me… I mean him. | 如果我找到我 我是说他 |
[11:46] | Trey, why would you invite me here? | 特雷 你为什么邀请我来这里 |
[11:48] | Dave, I swear, I didn’t know they were related. | 戴夫 我发誓 我不知道他们是亲戚 |
[11:50] | But you gotta go. | 但你得走了 |
[11:51] | If I get any blood stains in this place, | 如果这里有血迹 |
[11:53] | – I’m gonna lose my cleaning deposit. – Okay. Okay, okay. | -我的保洁押金就没了 -好吧 好吧 |
[11:56] | I… Look, I’m out of here. | 我 我走了 |
[11:58] | Uh, guys, it was very nice meeting you. | 伙计们 很高兴见到你们 |
[12:00] | Hold on, man, you can’t leave. | 等等 伙计 你不能走 |
[12:02] | House rules. New guy always rolls. | 家规 新来的要扔骰子 |
[12:06] | Well, that’s very thoughtful of you, | 你想得真周到 |
[12:08] | but I-I really should be going. | 但我真的该走了 |
[12:10] | But feel free to help yourself to some charcuterie | 不过 请随便吃点小点心 |
[12:13] | and a very oaky merlot. | 和橡木味的梅鹿汁 |
[12:16] | I wasn’t asking you. I was telling you. | 我没问你 我是在告诉你 |
[12:20] | New guy rolls. | 新来的要扔骰子 |
[12:28] | Okay, but, uh… | 好吧 但是 |
[12:30] | I warned you about the cheese fingers, | 我说了我手指有干酪 |
[12:32] | so if these dice get stinky, well… | 所以如果这些骰子变臭了 |
[12:35] | that’s on you! | 那就怪你 |
[12:38] | Yeah, I know. | 是吧 |
[12:46] | Oh, my ring has to be here somewhere! | 我的戒指一定在这里 |
[12:48] | Keep digging. | 继续挖 |
[12:49] | Oh, okay, okay. But-but take it easy. | 好吧 但是小心点 |
[12:52] | You are destroying my entire garden. | 你们毁了我的整个花园 |
[12:54] | Oh, that’s not true. Your carrots are still safe. | 不是啊 你的胡萝卜还是安全的 |
[12:56] | Oh, my God, it might be in the carrots. | 天哪 可能在胡萝卜里 |
[12:59] | Okay, this is a disaster! | 这是一场灾难 |
[13:03] | All I have left is two strawberries, | 我只剩下两个草莓 |
[13:06] | some kale and a beet. | 一些甘蓝和一个甜菜 |
[13:07] | If you’ll excuse me, I’m going inside | 恕我失陪 我要进去 |
[13:09] | to make the world’s saddest smoothie. | 做世界上最悲伤的冰沙了 |
[13:14] | I feel so bad for Marty. | 我为马蒂感到难过 |
[13:17] | I think it’s gonna be a long time before | 我需要很长时间 |
[13:19] | I’ll be able to eat a vegetable again. | 才能吃蔬菜了 |
[13:21] | Nice try, Grover. | 想得美 葛罗弗 |
[13:24] | It was worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[13:31] | Hey, Calvin, what are you doing home? | 卡尔文 你在家干什么 |
[13:33] | I thought you were hanging out with Dave tonight. | 我以为你今晚和戴夫出去玩了 |
[13:35] | Change of plans. | 改变计划了 |
[13:37] | Dave went to Trey’s underground casino. | 戴夫去了特雷的地下赌场 |
[13:41] | So I decided to stay home | 所以我决定待在家里 |
[13:43] | and do something fun with you instead. | 和你一起做点有趣的事 |
[13:45] | Are you crazy?! | 你疯了吗 |
[13:49] | You let Dave go to Trey’s by himself? | 你让戴夫一个人去特雷那里了 |
[13:51] | Okay, so maybe I should have gone bowling. | 好吧 也许我应该去打保龄球的 |
[13:56] | Calvin, how could you do that? | 卡尔文 你怎么能这么做 |
[13:58] | You know how rough things get over there. | 你知道那边有多乱 |
[14:00] | Hey, I tried to warn him, but he wouldn’t listen. | 我警告过他 但他不听 |
[14:03] | So now he’s got to learn the hard way. | 所以现在他只能吃罚酒了 |
[14:05] | Because apparently, that’s the way he likes it. | 很明显 他喜欢这样 |
[14:10] | What are you talking about, Calvin? I love a good dice game. | 你说什么呢 卡尔文 我很喜欢玩骰子 |
[14:12] | Hey, you should have heard him down at the shop | 你应该去店里听听 |
[14:15] | bragging about how tough he is. | 他是怎么吹嘘自己多牛逼的 |
[14:19] | This is the same Dave whose favorite season is autumn | 他可是戴夫 最喜欢的季节是秋天 |
[14:23] | because he loves to jump in leaf piles. | 因为他喜欢跳树叶堆 |
[14:28] | Come on, Calvin, give him a break. You know? | 拜托 卡尔文 别取笑他了 |
[14:31] | He’s just excited ’cause he’s finally getting some shine. | 他很兴奋 因为他终于出头了一次 |
[14:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:36] | I mean, when you and Dave go down to the shop, | 你和戴夫去理发店 |
[14:38] | you know, you’re always the big dog. | 你一直都是大人物 |
[14:40] | The one in the spotlight getting everyone’s respect. | 在聚光灯下 得到大家尊重的那个 |
[14:44] | What do you think that’s like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[14:45] | Oh, I know what it’s like. It’s amazing. | 我知道啊 太爽了 |
[14:49] | I meant for Dave. | 我是指戴夫 |
[14:51] | Come on, Calvin, think about it. | 卡尔文 好好想想 |
[14:53] | He doesn’t get to experience that. | 他没有这种经历 |
[14:55] | So can you blame him for getting carried away? | 那你能怪他得意忘形吗 |
[14:58] | – Eh, I guess not. – See? | -也是 -是吧 |
[15:02] | You know what? I better get down there and make sure he’s okay. | 你知道吗 我去确认一下他有没有事 |
[15:05] | Oh, good. Take your coat ’cause it’s cold out. | 很好 穿上外套 外面很冷 |
[15:07] | Oh, I’m taking two, ’cause ten bucks says Dave already lost his. | 我拿两件 因为我打赌戴夫的外套已经丢了 |
[15:10] | Oh, I’m taking two, ’cause ten bucks says Dave already lost his. | 我拿两件 因为我打赌戴夫的外套已经丢了 |
[15:16] | It’s no use. We’ve looked everywhere. | 没用的 我们到处都找过了 |
[15:19] | We’re never gonna find it. | 我们找不到它了 |
[15:20] | Oh, don’t worry, Gemma, I’m sure it’ll turn up. | 别担心 杰玛 我相信它总会出现的 |
[15:23] | Look, maybe one day Marty will be eating a salad, | 也许有一天马蒂吃沙拉 |
[15:25] | and boom– “Ah, chipped tooth. There it is.” | 然后把牙磕了 戒指就出现了 |
[15:32] | I know you’re trying to help, but I just feel terrible. | 我知道你想帮忙 但我很难受 |
[15:35] | First I almost lose Dave, | 我先是差点失去戴夫 |
[15:36] | now I lose the ring he gave me when we got married. | 现在我把我们结婚时 他送给我的戒指弄丢了 |
[15:39] | Okay, that’s true, but think about it this way. | 这倒是 但是你这么想 |
[15:43] | You didn’t lose Dave. He’s totally fine. | 你没有失去戴夫 他没事 |
[15:45] | All you lost was a piece of jewelry. | 你只是丢了一件珠宝 |
[15:48] | You’re right. I’m focusing on the wrong thing. | 你说得对 我把注意力放错地方了 |
[15:52] | Dave’s okay, and that’s all that matters. | 戴夫没事 这才是最重要的 |
[15:54] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:56] | I mean, if you think about it, the ring was just a symbol | 如果仔细想想 戒指只是一个对于 |
[15:59] | of what’s really important: the love we have for each other. | 真正重要的东西的象征 我们对彼此的爱 |
[16:03] | As long as we have that, who needs a silly little… | 只要我们相爱 谁还需要愚蠢的 |
[16:05] | Mom, Mom, Mom! I found your ring! | 妈妈 妈妈 我找到你的戒指了 |
[16:07] | Oh, thank God! Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme. | 感谢上帝 给我 给我 给我 |
[16:12] | It was in a little tray next to the kitchen sink. | 它在厨房水槽旁边的一个小盘子里 |
[16:15] | That’s right, I took it off to wash the dishes | 对啊 来这之前 |
[16:17] | right before I came over here to… | 我把它脱下来洗盘子了 |
[16:20] | Murder every one of Marty’s veggie babies for no reason. | 无缘无故地谋杀了马蒂所有的蔬菜宝宝 |
[16:26] | That is a very harsh… | 这是一个非常残酷 |
[16:29] | yet accurate way to say it. | 但准确的表达方式 |
[16:33] | what are you gonna tell Marty? | 怎么和马蒂说呢 |
[16:37] | Well, sweetie, as hard as it may be, | 亲爱的 尽管很难说出口 |
[16:39] | when you make a mistake and you hurt somebody, | 但你犯了错误 伤害了别人 |
[16:42] | you always have to tell them the truth. | 你必须要说出真相 |
[16:44] | Oh, the truth about what? | 真相是什么 |
[16:46] | That I just found my ring right here! | 我刚在这里找到了我的戒指 |
[16:50] | But you just said that… | 但你刚才说 |
[16:52] | Hey, hey, hey, kid, play your cards right | 孩子 好好说话 |
[16:54] | and you won’t have to eat a vegetable for years. | 你就几年都不用吃蔬菜了 |
[17:04] | Man, you’re on the hottest streak I’ve ever seen. | 伙计 你居然能连赢这么多把 |
[17:06] | Yeah, man, you can’t lose. | 是啊 伙计 你都不会输啊 |
[17:08] | Yeah, lucky me. | 是啊 我真幸运 |
[17:10] | It’s like I couldn’t even get out of here if I wanted to. | 就算我想走 都走不了了 |
[17:12] | No way, man, you ain’t going anywhere. I’m up big. | 没错 伙计 你哪儿都不能去 我赢好多 |
[17:15] | Come on, man, keep rolling. | 快点 伙计 继续扔骰子 |
[17:17] | Okay, uh, anything but a seven, right, guys? | 只要7点 对吧 伙计们 |
[17:20] | Okay. Please, God, a seven. Please, God, a seven. | 求你了 上帝 7点 求你了 上帝 7点 |
[17:25] | Yes! I win again. | 我又赢了 |
[17:27] | Get over here, cheese fingers! | 过来 干酪手指 |
[17:32] | Damn, I knew he was in over his head. | 妈的 我就知道他有麻烦了 |
[17:34] | Hey! Get your hands off of him! | 把手从他身上拿开 |
[17:38] | What’s your problem, man? | 你什么毛病 伙计 |
[17:40] | I’m not the one with the problem, you are. | 有毛病的不是我 而是你 |
[17:43] | Do you have any idea who you’re messing with? | 你知道你招惹的是谁吗 |
[17:48] | No, he does not, and I would really love to keep it that way. | 他不知道 最好不要让他知道 |
[17:52] | Nah, Dave, this fool needs to know | 不 戴夫 这个傻瓜必须知道 |
[17:55] | that you single-handedly took down an armed robber | 昨天在昆的理发店 |
[17:59] | at Que’s barbershop yesterday. | 你一个人搞定了一个持枪抢劫犯 |
[18:01] | What? | 什么 |
[18:02] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[18:04] | He whupped the dude’s ass so bad, | 他狠狠揍了那家伙一顿 |
[18:06] | he sent him crying to his mama. | 让他哭着回家找妈妈去了 |
[18:09] | Aunt Lorraine? | 洛林姑妈 |
[18:13] | So you’re the guy that got my cousin busted. | 所以你就是那个害我表兄弟被捕的人 |
[18:16] | Cousin? | 表兄弟 |
[18:18] | Ah, damn it. | 该死 |
[18:21] | Okay, well, Eddie, yes. | 好吧 埃迪 是的 |
[18:23] | Technically, I am the one who got your cousin busted, | 严格说来 是我害你表兄弟被抓的 |
[18:26] | but let’s not forget that I’m also the one | 但是别忘了 |
[18:29] | who brought the charcuterie plate | 烤肉盘也是我拿来的 |
[18:30] | that everyone has been raving about. | 大家都很喜欢啊 |
[18:32] | That’s it, you’re a dead man. | 够了 你死定了 |
[18:35] | Oh, no, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[18:42] | Calvin! You said you didn’t know how to play Frisbee. | 卡尔文 你说你不会玩飞盘的 |
[18:45] | No, I said Frisbee golf. Big difference, Dave. | 不 我说的是飞盘高尔夫 差别很大的 戴夫 |
[18:52] | Hey, I’m just gonna take this. | 这个我就拿走了 |
[18:53] | It’s probably too oaky for you guys. | 这个橡木味太重 你们不适应 |
[19:02] | I told you, Dave, you didn’t have to give me a gift. | 我说了 戴夫 你不用送我礼物 |
[19:04] | I know, but it’s just my way of saying thank you for saving my life. | 我知道 但我还是想谢谢你救了我的命 |
[19:09] | Look, if I hadn’t gotten such a big head, | 如果我不那么膨胀 |
[19:10] | none of this would have ever happened. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[19:12] | Well, when you put it like that, | 你都这么说了 |
[19:14] | why isn’t this bigger? | 为什么这礼物这么小 |
[19:19] | Are you kidding me? Yahtzee and Frisbee? | 你在开玩笑吧 “快艇骰子”和飞盘 |
[19:23] | Okay! | 好 |
[19:25] | Look, I know it’s not cool, like Trey’s dice game, | 我知道这个比不了特雷的骰子游戏 |
[19:29] | but it’s actually really fun if you give it a chance. | 但你可以玩玩看 它真的很有趣 |
[19:32] | You know what, Dave, | 你知道吗 戴夫 |
[19:33] | I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. | 我告诉你一个小秘密 |
[19:36] | And that’s only because of what you did at the barbershop, | 这只是看你在理发店救了我的份上 |
[19:39] | but… | 但 |
[19:43] | I love Yahtzee, too, man! | 我也喜欢”快艇骰子” |
[19:45] | What?! First I find out you Frisbee, and now this? | 什么 我先发现你会飞盘 现在是这个 |
[19:49] | I know, I should have told you. | 是啊 我应该告诉你的 |
[19:51] | Are you kidding me? Yahtzee and Frisbee? | 你在开玩笑吧 “快艇骰子”和飞盘 |
[19:54] | You throw in a cheese tray, | 你再弄个干酪盘 |
[19:55] | and this is gonna be the weekend of my life. | 这就是我人生中最开心的周末了 |
[19:58] | I hope you like a smoked Gouda. | 希望你喜欢烟熏荷兰干酪 |