时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, boys. What’s up? | 孩子们好啊 |
[00:06] | Hey, Ma. Any chance we can borrow | 妈 能不能借点包装纸 |
[00:08] | some wrapping paper for Pop’s birthday gift? | 我们在准备老爸的生日礼物 |
[00:11] | Sure. What you get him? | 当然可以 你们准备什么了 |
[00:12] | Oh, well, so far, wrapping paper. | 目前只有包装纸 |
[00:16] | Plus, we are getting him a really thoughtful card. | 我们还要写一张贴心的贺卡 |
[00:17] | Plus, we are getting him a really thoughtful card. | 我们还要写一张贴心的贺卡 |
[00:19] | That is, if you have one of those, too. | 前提是你这有贺卡 |
[00:22] | Yeah, but don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[00:24] | Last year, I wrote him a beautiful card, | 去年 我给他写了一张温馨的贺卡 |
[00:26] | he didn’t even read it. | 他都没读 |
[00:27] | He just shook it to see if any money fell out. | 他只是晃了晃 看里面有没有钱 |
[00:31] | Man, he’s just so hard to shop for. | 给他买礼物太难了 |
[00:33] | Yeah, man, I still remember that digital picture frame | 是啊 我还记得有一年 |
[00:35] | I got him one year and loaded it up | 给他买了一个电子相框 |
[00:37] | with sentimental photos of us. | 里面存满了我们俩的感人合影 |
[00:38] | He returned it for a leaf blower. | 他把它拿回去换了一个吹叶机 |
[00:41] | What’s the matter with y’all? | 你们怎么回事 |
[00:44] | I’ve been laying in bed for an hour | 我在床上躺了一个小时 |
[00:46] | waiting for you to bring me breakfast. | 等你们给我送早饭 |
[00:48] | How lazy can you people be? | 你们怎么这么懒 |
[00:52] | Calvin, your birthday isn’t until tomorrow. | 卡尔文 明天才是你的生日 |
[00:54] | Yes, which makes today Calvin Eve. | 对 今天就是卡尔文前夜 |
[00:58] | If Christmas gets two days, so should I. | 如果圣诞节有两天 那我也要 |
[01:02] | Uh, speaking of which, | 说到圣诞节 |
[01:04] | if anybody tries to get me another picture frame, | 如果谁再给我买相框 |
[01:07] | I’m blasting it off the table with my leaf blower. | 我就用吹叶机把它从桌上吹下去 |
[01:11] | Oh, hey, Randall. | 你好 兰德尔 |
[01:13] | Happy Calvin Eve. | 卡尔文前夜快乐 |
[01:15] | Oh, I hope I’m not interrupting breakfast in bed. | 希望我没打扰你在床上吃早餐 |
[01:17] | See? This guy gets it. | 看到没 他懂我 |
[01:21] | I got a package you got to sign for. | 有个包裹 请你签收 |
[01:23] | All right. | 好 |
[01:24] | There you go. | 给你 |
[01:25] | “Handle with care.” | 轻拿轻放 |
[01:27] | It’s probably a birthday present. | 可能是生日礼物 |
[01:29] | Yeah, so you got any big plans for your… | 你有什么特别的计划… |
[01:34] | Calvin! | 卡尔文 |
[01:35] | What? The man’s at work. | 怎么了 他在工作呢 |
[01:37] | I didn’t want to be rude. | 我不想没礼貌 |
[01:41] | Who’s it from? | 谁寄来的 |
[01:42] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[01:44] | “Happy birthday to my sweet boy. | 我的乖儿子生日快乐 |
[01:47] | I finally thought of a gift you couldn’t return.” | 我终于想到一个不会被你退掉的礼物 |
[01:50] | Yeah, so what is it? | 什么礼物 |
[01:55] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[01:57] | What? She sent you your father’s ashes? | 什么 她把你爸的骨灰寄给你了 |
[02:02] | Well, Dad, if I were you, | 爸 如果我是你 |
[02:04] | I’d keep Grandpa away from your leaf blower. | 我会把爷爷放在远离吹叶机的地方 |
[02:16] | So let’s see, Dad, | 来吧 爸爸 |
[02:18] | what else can I tell you? | 还有什么要告诉你的 |
[02:21] | I caught you up on Tina and the boys, | 我说了缇娜和孩子们的现状 |
[02:22] | and how the shop has had its best year ever. | 修车店今年的业绩创下历史新高 |
[02:25] | So basically, there’s nothing about my life I would change. | 所以我对自己的生活相当满意 |
[02:29] | Oh, hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[02:31] | Okay, one thing. | 有一点不满意 |
[02:35] | I heard your mom sent over your dad’s ashes. | 听说你妈把你爸的骨灰寄来了 |
[02:37] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我想来看看你怎么样了 |
[02:39] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I’m fine, Dave. | 我很好 戴夫 |
[02:40] | My dad died a long time ago. | 我爸早就去世了 |
[02:42] | That’s a relief. | 那我就放心了 |
[02:44] | Calvin Eve is one of my favorite holidays of the year. | 卡尔文前夜是我最喜欢的节日 |
[02:48] | I thought you told me that Black people | 我记得你说过 |
[02:49] | don’t cremate their loved ones. | 黑人不会火化自己的亲人 |
[02:51] | Well, usually they don’t, | 我们一般不会 |
[02:52] | but my dad did not want to waste money on a funeral, | 但我爸不想把钱浪费在丧葬上 |
[02:55] | so in his will he wrote, “Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, | 所以他的遗嘱是 尘归尘 土归土 |
[02:59] | save your money and burn me up.” | 把我烧了省点钱 |
[03:04] | Sounds like your dad was pretty funny. | 听起来你爸生前挺幽默的 |
[03:06] | Man, we had so much fun together. | 我们在一起的时光很快乐 |
[03:08] | Going to Dodger games, fixing up classic cars. | 看道奇队比赛 修理老爷车 |
[03:12] | And our favorite | 最爱的活动是 |
[03:13] | was going fishing on Saturday mornings | 周六早上去圣莫尼卡码头 |
[03:15] | off the Santa Monica Pier. | 一起钓鱼 |
[03:17] | You know, I wish I could’ve met him. | 我真想见见他 |
[03:20] | I bet we would’ve gotten along. | 我们一定会很合拍 |
[03:21] | Hell no. | 不可能 |
[03:24] | You would’ve driven him nuts. | 你会把他气疯的 |
[03:26] | He wasn’t patient like I am. | 他没我有耐心 |
[03:30] | Wha– Come on, Calvin. | 不是吧 卡尔文 |
[03:32] | Of course he would’ve liked me. | 他肯定会喜欢我的 |
[03:33] | I mean, maybe not as much as you, | 也许不会像你那么喜欢我 |
[03:35] | but let’s face it, that’s impossible. | 说实话 没人能超过你 |
[03:37] | Look, Dave, it’s nothing personal, | 戴夫 我不是针对你 |
[03:39] | but my dad was just a different kind of dude than you. | 我爸和你不是一类人 |
[03:43] | I mean, he was like, “That dude.” | 他是那种人 |
[03:45] | And more you’re like, “This dude?” | 而你是这种人 |
[03:51] | Okay, well, this dude wants to change your mind. | 好吧 这种人要改变你的想法 |
[03:56] | How about tomorrow for your birthday, me, you and your dad | 明天你过生日 咱们俩和你爸 |
[03:59] | go fishing off the Santa Monica Pier? | 去圣莫尼卡码头钓鱼怎么样 |
[04:01] | Eh, I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[04:03] | Well, come on, it’ll be fun. | 来吧 肯定很好玩 |
[04:04] | Just three guys hanging out, | 三个男人出去玩 |
[04:07] | having a laugh while holding their rods. | 握着”杆子”谈笑风生 |
[04:13] | Yeah, he would’ve hated you. | 他肯定会讨厌你 |
[04:19] | Oh, good, you’re all here. | 太好了 你们都在 |
[04:22] | All right, there’s something we need to talk about. | 有件事需要谈一谈 |
[04:23] | If this is about the dent in your car, | 如果是你车上的凹痕 |
[04:25] | I swear it was like that before my skateboard hit it. | 我发誓在我的滑板撞上去之前就有了 |
[04:30] | No, this is about Calvin’s birthday, | 不 我要说的是卡尔文的生日 |
[04:32] | but if you find your skateboard snapped in half, | 但如果你发现自己的滑板断成了两节 |
[04:34] | it was like that before I ran over it. | 它在我开车压上去之前就那样了 |
[04:38] | So, what about Pop’s birthday? | 老爸的生日怎么了 |
[04:40] | Well, I thought it’d be fun if we threw him a surprise party | 我建议明天等他和戴夫钓鱼回来 |
[04:42] | tomorrow when he and Dave get home from fishing. | 我们给他办一个惊喜派对 |
[04:44] | Ooh, that’ll be so much fun. | 肯定会很好玩 |
[04:46] | Yeah, totally. Now, this party’s gonna be | 没错 这个派对 |
[04:48] | a gift from all of us, right? | 就是我们送他的礼物对吗 |
[04:52] | So, what do you want us to do? | 你想让我们怎么做 |
[04:53] | Well, I was thinking about inviting | 我在考虑 |
[04:54] | a bunch of people over and surprising him | 邀请一群人来送他最喜欢的东西 |
[04:57] | with some of his favorite things. | 给他一个惊喜 |
[04:59] | Oh, so we all just gonna leave him alone | 这么说 我们要留他一个人 |
[05:01] | to watch the Laker game and eat nachos in his sweatpants. | 穿着运动裤 边看湖人队比赛边吃玉米片 |
[05:06] | No. You know, I mean his favorite food, | 不 我是说他最喜欢的食物 |
[05:09] | his favorite music, and most of all, | 最喜欢的音乐 然后最重要的是 |
[05:10] | his favorite birthday tradition. | 他最喜欢的生日传统 |
[05:12] | Oh, blowing out his candles surrounded by everyone who loves him? | 在亲人面前吹蜡烛吗 |
[05:14] | Oh, blowing out his candles surrounded by everyone who loves him? | 在亲人面前吹蜡烛吗 |
[05:15] | No, beating the hell out of a piñata. | 不 是砸彩罐 |
[05:20] | Yeah. On my tenth birthday, | 是的 在我十岁生日上 |
[05:21] | he wanted to take a few practice swings to soften it up for me. | 他事先帮我砸了几下 |
[05:24] | He hit that thing so hard we found Tootsie Rolls two blocks away. | 他砸的特别狠 我们在两个街区外找到了彩糖 |
[05:26] | He hit that thing so hard we found Tootsie Rolls two blocks away. | 他砸的特别狠 我们在两个街区外找到了彩糖 |
[05:27] | So I will be cooking all day tomorrow, | 明天我要做一天的饭 |
[05:30] | so I’m gonna need you guys to pick up the decorations, | 所以你们明天去拿装饰品 |
[05:31] | the piñata and some Turtle Wax. | 彩罐和龟牌镀膜 |
[05:35] | Why do we need Turtle Wax? | 要龟牌镀膜干嘛 |
[05:37] | It’s for Grover. | 给葛罗弗的 |
[05:38] | If you can put a dent in my car, | 你把我车漆蹭了 |
[05:40] | your little butt can wax it, too. | 就必须帮我补漆 |
[05:48] | This place is great. | 这里真棒啊 |
[05:49] | You know, I’ve never been to the pier before. | 我从来没来过码头 |
[05:51] | Oh, yeah, man. My dad and I, we loved it out here. | 是啊 我和我爸原来特别喜欢来这里 |
[05:55] | The sound of the ocean, the salty air, | 大海的声音 咸咸的海风 |
[05:58] | and our all-time favorite, | 还有我们最喜欢的就是 |
[05:59] | is watching seagulls drop a load on people’s heads. | 看海鸥把屎拉到别人头上 |
[06:04] | Well, now I know why you told me not to wear a hat. | 现在我知道你为什么不让我戴帽子了 |
[06:07] | Aw, damn. | 该死 |
[06:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:10] | One of those stupid street performers | 那个傻屌街头艺人 |
[06:12] | is standing in my dad’s favorite spot. | 占了我爸最喜欢的位置 |
[06:14] | Oh, well, that’s no big deal. | 这有啥的 |
[06:16] | We’ll just politely ask him to move a little. | 我们礼貌的让他挪个位置 |
[06:18] | You know what? Good idea. | 好主意 |
[06:20] | Beat it, C-3PO, or you’re going for a swim. | C-3PO 赶紧走开 不然我把你丢进海里 |
[06:25] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[06:27] | As, uh, someone who failed out of clown college, mad respect. | 有人没通过小丑学院 我很尊敬你的 |
[06:32] | Well, here we are, Dad, | 我们来了 爸 |
[06:36] | your favorite fishing spot, just like back in the day. | 你最喜欢的钓鱼点 和过去一样 |
[06:40] | And even if we go home empty-handed, | 哪怕我们空手而归 |
[06:42] | you still caught something today. | 你还是有收获的 |
[06:44] | My undying friendship. | 我永恒的友谊 |
[06:47] | You know, Dave, for the last time, | 戴夫 我最后说一次 |
[06:49] | stop sucking up to my dead dad. | 别怕我过世老爸的马屁了 |
[06:52] | I’m not sucking up. | 我没有拍马屁 |
[06:53] | I just, I know how close you were to your dad, | 你知道你和你爸原来有多亲密 |
[06:55] | and I just like to think that we would’ve gotten along. | 我只是觉得我们应该挺投机的 |
[06:57] | and I just like to think that we would’ve gotten along. | 我只是觉得我们应该挺投机的 |
[06:59] | Fine, you know, if it’s that important to you, let’s ask him. | 好吧 既然这对你这么重要 那不如问问他 |
[07:04] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[07:06] | now that you’ve met him, what do you think of Dave? | 你见到戴夫了 你觉得他怎么样 |
[07:07] | now that you’ve met him, what do you think of Dave? | 你见到戴夫了 你觉得他怎么样 |
[07:14] | There’s your answer. | 这就是你要的答案 |
[07:19] | All right, all the food is prepped and ready to go. | 所有的食物都准备好了 |
[07:23] | How’s it going with decorations? | 装饰怎么样了 |
[07:24] | Great. I just finished putting up the banner | 很好 我刚弄好条幅 |
[07:26] | and I’m about to fill the piñata. | 准备装彩罐了 |
[07:27] | – Where’s the candy? – Oh, we don’t do candy. | -糖呢 -我们不用糖 |
[07:29] | Calvin likes his filled with beef jerky and cigars. | 卡尔文喜欢牛肉干和雪茄 |
[07:33] | He calls it a “mañ-yata.” | 他称之为”爷们罐” |
[07:38] | “Uh-oh,” what? | 怎么了 |
[07:39] | I kind of ate all the beef jerky. | 我好像把牛肉干吃完了 |
[07:41] | You ate an entire pound of beef jerky? | 所有的牛肉干都吃完了 |
[07:44] | Who are you, Truck Driver Barbie? | 你是谁啊 卡车司机芭比吗 |
[07:48] | I’m sorry, I needed something salty | 抱歉 我吃完纸杯蛋糕 |
[07:50] | after I finished the cupcakes. | 想吃点咸的东西 |
[07:52] | Cupcakes? How many did you eat? | 纸杯蛋糕 你吃了几个 |
[07:54] | Just two at first. But then I needed something sweet | 一开始是两个 后来我吃了牛肉干 |
[07:57] | after all that jerky. | 又想吃点甜的 |
[08:00] | Damn, Gemma. I know you just started trying, | 杰玛 我知道你在备孕 |
[08:02] | but you’re eating like you’re already pregnant. | 但你吃这么多 感觉你已经怀上了 |
[08:05] | No, that can’t be it. | 不 怎么可能 |
[08:06] | It took, like, a year for us to conceive Grover. | 我们花了一年才怀上葛罗弗 |
[08:09] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 这说明不了什么 |
[08:11] | Pregnancy is like a mañ-yata. | 怀孕就和”爷们罐”一样 |
[08:13] | One good pop and it’s time for cigars. | 中一次就有了 |
[08:17] | You know, I have been kind of tired lately. | 我最近还真的挺累的 |
[08:20] | Have you been nauseous, too? | 你最近呕吐过吗 |
[08:22] | What do you think? I just ate three cupcakes | 你觉得呢我刚吃了三个纸杯蛋糕我刚吃了三个纸杯蛋糕 |
[08:24] | and half a dried-up cow. | 和半个干牛 |
[08:28] | I’ll tell you what I think. You’re pregnant. | 我觉得吧 你怀孕了 |
[08:32] | Oh, my God, you could be right. | 天啊 有可能啊 |
[08:34] | – Let’s go buy a test. – Oh, my gosh, okay. | -我们去买验孕棒吧 -天啊 好吧 |
[08:36] | Plus, we can pick up some more beef jerky. | 还可以再买点牛肉干 |
[08:38] | For the piñata? | 装彩罐吗 |
[08:39] | Sure. | 也行 |
[08:42] | I got to admit, Dave, this was a good idea. | 不得不说 戴夫 这主意不错 |
[08:46] | Thanks for suggesting it. | 谢谢你的推荐 |
[08:47] | Oh, are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:48] | I’m having a blast. | 我也很开心啊 |
[08:50] | I mean, aside from the second time the seagull crapped on me. | 除了海鸥又在我身上拉了一泡屎 |
[08:52] | I mean, aside from the second time the seagull crapped on me. | 除了海鸥又在我身上拉了一泡屎 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I didn’t even have to blow out | 我都不用吹生日蛋糕的蜡烛 |
[08:56] | any birthday candles for that wish to come true. | 我的愿望就实现了 |
[09:00] | So, I bet this is bringing back some good memories | 看来这次体验让你想起了 |
[09:02] | of you and your dad, huh? | 你和你爸的过去 |
[09:03] | Oh, yeah. You know, I was just thinking about this time | 是啊 我想起有一次 |
[09:07] | he hooked something huge. | 他钓到一条大鱼 |
[09:09] | A crowd had gathered around us. | 大家都围了过来 |
[09:11] | Man, he fought with this thing for almost an hour, | 他钓那条鱼大概花了一个小时 |
[09:14] | and he finally landed it. | 终于钓上来了 |
[09:16] | What was it? A shark? A barracuda? | 钓了条什么 鲨鱼 梭子鱼吗 |
[09:18] | An old tire. | 旧轮胎 |
[09:20] | He had everybody cracking up when he took a picture with it. | 他还怕了一张照片 大家都笑尿了 |
[09:24] | And then said he was gonna come back the next week | 他说他下周还要来 |
[09:26] | and try to catch the whole car. | 争取把整辆车都钓上来 |
[09:31] | Well, he sounds like the kind of guy who really looked | 听起来你爸是那种 |
[09:33] | on the bright side of things. | 很乐观的人啊 |
[09:34] | Kind of like someone else you know. | 有点像个人 |
[09:38] | Maybe I was wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[09:39] | Maybe my dad would’ve liked you. | 也许我爸会喜欢你 |
[09:41] | Oh, well, thanks, Calvin. | 谢谢 卡尔文 |
[09:43] | You know, that means a lot. | 这意义重大 |
[09:45] | In fact, you know, the next thing I hook | 这样吧 我下一个钓上来的东西 |
[09:47] | is dedicated to your father. | 用来孝敬你爸 |
[09:51] | What the hell, Dave?! | 搞什么 戴夫 |
[09:53] | You just threw my dad in the ocean! | 你把我爸扔进海里了 |
[09:55] | O-Okay, all right, I’m s– I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[09:57] | I’m-a go get him. | 我去救他 |
[09:58] | Don’t be an idiot. | 别傻了 |
[10:00] | That’s, like, a 30-foot drop. | 这里30英尺高呢 |
[10:01] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[10:02] | it still feels safer than staying up here. | 那也比在这里安全 |
[10:13] | So, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[10:15] | Did you get my dad back? | 你找到我爸了吗 |
[10:16] | Hey, look, Calvin, I’m sorry. | 卡尔文 对不起 |
[10:18] | I tried and I tried, but I just couldn’t find him. | 我一直找 但就是找不到他 |
[10:22] | But I did bring you this. | 但我给你带了这个 |
[10:27] | A corn dog? | 玉米热狗 |
[10:29] | You lose my dad in the ocean | 你把我爸丢进海里 |
[10:30] | and you bring me back a freakin’ corn dog? | 就给我带了一个玉米热狗 |
[10:32] | Okay, I know, I just, I wasn’t thinking straight. | 我知道 我当时懵逼了 |
[10:35] | I swallowed a lot of seawater down there! | 我喝了好多海水 |
[10:39] | I… | 我 |
[10:47] | Okay, look… | 好吧 |
[10:49] | you have every right to be angry, but… | 随你怎么生我的气 但是 |
[10:51] | it was an accident, Calvin. I did not mean to do it. | 这是意外 卡尔文 我不是故意的 |
[10:54] | That’s just it, right? | 每次都是这样 |
[10:56] | You never mean to do it. | 你都不是故意的 |
[10:58] | But you always find a way to screw up my damn life. | 但你每次都能找到办法烦我 |
[11:01] | I just jumped 30 feet into the freezing cold water | 我刚跳入30英尺高的冰水 |
[11:04] | to find your dad’s ashes. What else do you want me to do? | 找你爸的骨灰 你还想让我怎么样 |
[11:07] | You know what I want you to do? | 我想让你怎么样 |
[11:09] | Leave me the hell alone. | 离我远点 |
[11:14] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[11:15] | Treat me like that corn dog. | 把我想玉米热狗一样对待 |
[11:17] | Something that you love but you’re willing to throw away! | 明明很喜欢 却还是丢掉了 |
[11:22] | Okay– ooh! Here are the pregnancy tests. | 验孕棒在这里 |
[11:25] | Oh, my God, there are so many options. | 天啊 这么多品种 |
[11:27] | How do I choose? | 我选哪个 |
[11:28] | Easy. Like this. | 简单 像这样 |
[11:34] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好吧 赶紧走吧 |
[11:36] | I don’t want anyone to see us | 在我告诉戴夫 |
[11:37] | before I have a chance to tell Dave. | 我不想让别人看到 |
[11:38] | Relax. How often do you run into someone you know at the drugstore? | 放松 药店能碰到什么熟人啊 |
[11:40] | Relax. How often do you run into someone you know at the drugstore? | 放松 药店能碰到什么熟人啊 |
[11:41] | Hey-hey, look who’s here! | 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[11:45] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在这干嘛 |
[11:47] | I thought you were setting up for the party. | 你们不是在布置派对吗 |
[11:50] | We-we came to… | 我们来 |
[11:51] | – uh, uh, to get these! – Yep. | -买这个的 -是的 |
[11:57] | You’re buying adult diapers? | 你们来买成人尿布 |
[12:00] | Yeah, I mean, the party’s gonna be so lit. | 是啊 派对那么嗨 |
[12:02] | – I don’t want to miss a minute of it. – Yeah! | -我完全不想错过 -是啊 |
[12:08] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[12:09] | why is your basket full of pregnancy tests? | 为什么你的购物篮里都是验孕棒 |
[12:12] | How many kids are you and Dad trying to have?! | 你和老爸想生几个啊 |
[12:21] | Okay, okay, the truth is… we think I might be pregnant. | 好吧 其实吧 我好像怀孕了 |
[12:24] | What? | 什么 |
[12:25] | Yeah, but-but-but shh! | 行了 小点声 |
[12:27] | But Dave doesn’t know yet, so you cannot say anything. | 戴夫还不知道 你们不能说出去 |
[12:30] | Yeah. It’s such a big deal. | 是的 这是大事 |
[12:31] | I don’t want him to think everyone in town knew before he did. | 我不想让他觉得他是最后一个知道的 |
[12:33] | I don’t want him to think everyone in town knew before he did. | 我不想让他觉得他是最后一个知道的 |
[12:34] | Oh, relax, Gemma, don’t worry about it. | 放松 杰玛 别担心 |
[12:36] | We won’t say anything. | 我们不会说的 |
[12:37] | And, besides, who else are you gonna run into at the drugstore? | 再说了 药店能碰到什么熟人啊 |
[12:39] | And, besides, who else are you gonna run into at the drugstore? | 再说了 药店能碰到什么熟人啊 |
[12:40] | Hey-hey, look who’s here! | 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[12:43] | Who pregnant? | 谁怀孕了 |
[12:58] | Great. | 真棒 |
[13:00] | I leave one clown and run into another one. | 刚甩掉一个小丑 又撞见一个 |
[13:06] | Honk, honk. | 滴 滴 |
[13:07] | Not much of a talker, huh? | 不喜欢说话啊 |
[13:14] | Well, I wish the guy that I came with would do that. | 要是跟我一起来的那个也不爱说话就好了 |
[13:17] | But, no, he never shuts up. | 但他就是管不住嘴 |
[13:19] | Every time I turn around,there he is with that stupid grin on his face, | 每次我一扭头就能看到他在那傻笑 |
[13:22] | always yapping about… | 老是唠叨 |
[13:24] | Hey, let’s go to the farmers market. | 我们去农贸市场吧 |
[13:27] | Let’s go to pottery class. | 我们去上陶艺课吧 |
[13:29] | How about we grow matching man buns? | 咱俩都扎丸子头吧 |
[13:34] | See? Even you get it. | 瞧 你都懂我 |
[13:37] | And you’re a grown man pretending | 而你只是一个装成机器人的 |
[13:38] | to be a robot for spare change. | 卖艺的成年人 |
[13:41] | The guy just never knows when to quit, man. | 那家伙就是不消停 |
[13:45] | He’s always pushing me into doing things | 老是让我做些 |
[13:47] | I really don’t want to do. | 我不爱做的事 |
[13:49] | And it always goes bad. | 每次结果都很糟糕 |
[13:51] | Uh, like going camping. | 比如那次露营 |
[13:53] | Almost got eaten by a bear. | 我差点被熊吃了 |
[13:55] | And… and then there was the car show | 还有那次车展 |
[13:57] | where I ended up stranded in the desert with a serial killer. | 最后我和连环杀手被困在沙漠里了 |
[13:59] | where I ended up stranded in the desert with a serial killer. | 最后我和连环杀手被困在沙漠里了 |
[14:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:06] | That maniac would’ve turned my skin | 那个疯子差点把我的皮肤 |
[14:08] | into the world’s sexiest tracksuit. | 做成世界上最帅气的田径服 |
[14:12] | Yeah, hey, actually, that was pretty funny, man. | 其实那次还挺好玩的 |
[14:14] | Yeah, I guess it hasn’t been all bad. | 也不是每次都很糟糕 |
[14:16] | I mean, we went to an escape room, | 我们玩过密室逃脱 |
[14:20] | we went skydiving. | 跳过伞 |
[14:22] | Believe it or not, | 你可能不信 |
[14:23] | we actually make a pretty dope breakdance crew. | 我们俩霹雳舞跳得相当默契 |
[14:29] | Hey, careful. | 小心点 |
[14:31] | You don’t want none of this, boy. | 这个可不是你能拿捏的 |
[14:51] | Maybe I’ve been too hard on the guy. | 也许我对他太严格了 |
[14:54] | I probably should go talk to him. | 我应该和他谈谈 |
[14:57] | Thanks a lot, man. I owe you. | 谢谢 欠你一个人情 |
[15:00] | Oh, yeah, sure, man. | 好的 |
[15:02] | I got you. | 没问题 |
[15:04] | There you go. | 给你 |
[15:06] | Looking good, buddy. | 挺帅的 |
[15:11] | Okay, I only had enough pee for three sticks. | 我的尿只够三个验孕棒的 |
[15:14] | I think all the salt in that jerky dehydrated me. | 可能是牛肉干里的盐让我脱水了 |
[15:18] | Ooh, this is so exciting! | 好激动 |
[15:19] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[15:21] | I can’t believe I might be a big brother. | 我居然有可能要当哥哥了 |
[15:23] | Oh, G-man, it’s the best.You always have somebody to hang out with, | 小葛 超爽的 这样你需要朋友的时候 |
[15:25] | somebody to talk to when you need a friend. | 就有人和你一起玩 一起聊天了 |
[15:28] | And best of all, when they get on your nerves, | 最妙的是 如果他们让你不爽 |
[15:31] | you get to fart on their head. | 你可以对着他们的头放屁 |
[15:35] | You did that when you were little? | 你小时候这么干过吗 |
[15:36] | No, man, he did that this morning. | 不 他今早刚干的 |
[15:39] | Look, something’s starting to happen on this one. | 快看 这支的结果就要出来了 |
[15:42] | What’s it say? | 怎么说 |
[15:45] | Negative. | 阴性 |
[15:46] | It’s okay, Gemma, you just started trying. | 没关系的 杰玛 你才刚开始备孕 |
[15:49] | You’ll have plenty of time to… | 你还有大把时间 |
[15:51] | Wait, wait, wait, this one says positive! | 等等 这支的是阳性 |
[15:53] | Boom! I knew my girl was knocked up! | 果然 我就知道我的姑娘怀上了 |
[15:55] | I knew it! I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[15:57] | Hang on. | 等会儿 |
[15:58] | Hang on, Tina. | 等会儿 缇娜 |
[15:59] | We don’t know which one of these is right. | 我们还不确定哪一支是对的呢 |
[16:02] | Which makes the third one the tiebreaker. | 那成败就看第三支了 |
[16:05] | Oh. Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:07] | Oh I’m starting to see something. | 我好像看到有结果了 |
[16:09] | Yeah, me, too. | 没错 我也是 |
[16:10] | Oh, God, I’m so nervous I have to pee! | 天啊 我太紧张了 我得去尿尿 |
[16:12] | Damn it, bladder, make up your mind! | 讨厌的膀胱 刚才怎么没尿呢 |
[16:15] | Well, I don’t know about your bladder, Gemma, | 我不知道你的膀胱是怎么想的 杰玛 |
[16:17] | but this test just decided… | 但这支验孕棒说 |
[16:20] | …you are pregnant! | 你怀上了 |
[16:23] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna have a baby! | 天啊 我有孩子了 |
[16:26] | I’m gonna have a little niece or nephew. | 我要有个小侄女或小侄子了 |
[16:28] | And I’m gonna have someone to fart on! | 那我就有个可以在头上放屁的人了 |
[16:36] | Hey, man. You packing up? | 你在收拾吗 |
[16:38] | Yeah, I thought I’d better get out of here | 是啊 我想我还是最好离开这里 |
[16:40] | before I accidentally throw anyone else’s loved ones off the pier. | 免得我又把谁的亲人扔进海里 |
[16:42] | before I accidentally throw anyone else’s loved ones off the pier. | 免得我又把谁的亲人扔进海里 |
[16:45] | Yeah, look, about that, man, | 听着 关于那件事 |
[16:48] | I just came back here to say that, uh… | 我回来只是想说 |
[16:49] | Oh, hey, Calvin, you hooked something. | 卡尔文 你有鱼上钩了 |
[16:52] | Oh, man. | 好家伙 |
[16:54] | It seems like something big. | 看来是条大鱼 |
[16:55] | You need any help? | 你需要搭把手吗 |
[16:57] | Oh, are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[16:58] | There’s not a fish in the ocean strong enough to– | 这海里没什么大鱼能把我拽 |
[17:01] | Don’t-don’t worry, Calvin, I got, I got you. | 别担心 卡尔文 有我在 |
[17:03] | – Uh, uh, Dave, it’s… – Okay, you’re right, you’re right. | -戴夫你 -你说得对 |
[17:06] | Yeah, like that. | 没错 就是这样 |
[17:09] | Calvin! | 卡尔文 |
[17:11] | Hey, look, Calvin, I’m sorry. | 卡尔文 对不起 |
[17:12] | Look, if I had any idea that today | 如果我知道今天 |
[17:14] | was gonna turn out the way that it did, | 会发生这样的情况 |
[17:15] | I never would’ve suggested coming here. | 我就不会提议来这了 |
[17:17] | Yeah, I know, man. | 我知道 |
[17:19] | And you were right. | 而且你也说得对 |
[17:20] | I am always messing things up for you. | 我总是把你的事搞得一团糟 |
[17:22] | So from now on, I’ll leave you alone. | 所以从今以后 我不会再来烦你了 |
[17:24] | Nah, you don’t have to do that. | 没关系 你不必如此 |
[17:27] | I mean, I’m not gonna lie, you do get on my nerves, | 老实说 你确实让我很不爽 |
[17:30] | like a gnat in my ear with a bullhorn, but… | 就像只苍蝇在我耳边拿个喇叭嗡嗡叫 |
[17:34] | I mean… | 但是 |
[17:36] | we do have fun sometimes, too. | 我们有时也玩得很开心 |
[17:38] | Well, that’s nice of you to say, but you don’t have to. | 多谢你的好意 但你用不着这么说 |
[17:40] | I know I don’t have to, but it’s true. | 我知道 但这是事实 |
[17:43] | All right, you got me to try some things | 好吧 你能让我去尝试一些 |
[17:45] | that I didn’t think I’d like, but I did. | 我原本不感兴趣 但是很喜欢的事 |
[17:47] | And I got to say, it’s cool to have a friend like that. | 不得不说 有你这样一个朋友真的很酷 |
[17:50] | Oh, please tell me this is leading to matching man buns. | 看来你是愿意一起去扎丸子头了 |
[17:55] | You say “man bun” one more time | 你敢再说一次”丸子头” |
[17:56] | and you’re going swimming with that corn dog. | 你就和那根玉米热狗一样下去游泳吧 |
[18:01] | Hey, look, Calvin, I’m sorry. | 卡尔文 对不起 |
[18:02] | You’re a really good friend, too. | 你也是一个很好的朋友 |
[18:04] | You know, you’re funny, you’re always honest. | 你很幽默 你总是很坦诚 |
[18:06] | And no matter what happens, you always have my back. | 而且不管发生什么 你总是会支持我 |
[18:09] | Well… that’s what real friends do for each other. | 真正的朋友都会这样 |
[18:12] | Come on, Calvin, bring it in. | 来吧 卡尔文 抱一个 |
[18:15] | Okay, sorry, sorry, sorry! My bad. | 抱歉 抱歉 我错了 |
[18:20] | This thing is big. | 这玩意可真大 |
[18:21] | All right, come on, let’s start reeling it in. | 好了 我们来收线吧 |
[18:23] | – Oh, man, it’s heavy. – Yeah. | -天哪 这可有够重的 -是啊 |
[18:24] | – What do you think it is? – I have no idea. | -你觉得会钓上来什么 -我不知道 |
[18:26] | But if it’s anything illegal like a dolphin, | 不过要是什么海豚之类的保护动物 |
[18:29] | I’m turning you in for the reward. | 我要去告发你领赏 |
[18:31] | All right, come on, let’s start reeling it in. | 好了 我们来收线吧 |
[18:32] | Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 快上 快上 |
[18:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:41] | Oh, are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:44] | All that and it’s just a tire? | 花这么大劲 就一个轮胎 |
[18:47] | Don’t you get it, man? It’s not just a tire. | 你不懂 这不仅仅是一个轮胎 |
[18:49] | Yeah, so what is it? | 什么礼物 |
[18:50] | It’s a message from my dad. | 是我爸给我的一条信息 |
[18:53] | It’s his way of telling me that he’s happy here. | 这是他在告诉我 他在这里很开心 |
[18:57] | He’s saying it’s his perfect final resting place. | 他说这是最适合他的安息之处 |
[19:03] | And I put him there. | 是我让他找到了归宿 |
[19:05] | I knew we’d be friends. | 我就知道我们会成为朋友 |
[19:10] | Come on, man, that’s enough fishing for the day. | 我们走吧 今天钓够了 |
[19:11] | – Let’s go home, buddy. – All right. | -我们回家吧 老弟 -好 |
[19:16] | Are you taking that as a memory of your dad? | 你是想带回去当作对你老爸的回忆吗 |
[19:18] | No. | 不是 |
[19:19] | You see how much tread is left on this thing? | 你瞧这轮胎有多新吗 |
[19:21] | I’m selling this at my shop. | 我要放在店里卖掉 |
[19:28] | Okay, everybody, it’s mañ-yata time! | 好了 哥们 “爷们罐”时间到 |
[19:32] | Okay, y’all better watch… | 好了 你们最好当心 |
[19:36] | I’m playing, man. Y’all better watch out though, step back. | 我逗你们的 不过你们还是往后站点 |
[19:38] | ‘Cause I am about to go whack-ass on this jackass! | 我可要好好大显身手了 |
[19:50] | This is so much fun. | 这太有趣了 |
[19:52] | Did you see Calvin’s face when he saw everyone was here? | 你看到卡尔文看见大家出现时有多开心吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah, I haven’t seen him that surprised | 是啊 我从来没看到他这么惊讶过 |
[19:56] | since… well, when I threw his dad into the ocean. | 自从上次 我把他老爸扔进了海里 |
[20:02] | You know, Calvin’s not the only one who’s getting a surprise today. | 其实 今天不止卡尔文一人会收到惊喜 |
[20:04] | You know, Calvin’s not the only one who’s getting a surprise today. | 其实 今天不止卡尔文一人会收到惊喜 |
[20:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:13] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[20:15] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[20:17] | Wait… | 等等 |
[20:19] | I’ll tell you what I think. You’re pregnant. | 我觉得吧 你怀孕了 |
[20:20] | I know it happened faster than we expected, | 我知道这比我们预想的要快 |
[20:23] | but are you happy? | 但是你现在开心吗 |
[20:25] | Oh, are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[20:26] | Th-th– this is one of the happiest moments of my life. | 这 这是我一生中最幸福的时刻之一 |
[20:34] | Can I tell everyone? | 我能告诉大家吗 |
[20:35] | Of course. Why do you think I told you first? | 当然了 所以我才第一个告诉你啊 |
[20:39] | Hey, guys, I’ve got some… | 各位 我有个好消息 |
[20:44] | Oh, man, you-you okay? | 你 你没事吧 |
[20:46] | Yeah, but I think I might be done at two kids. | 没事 不过我可能是生不出第三个孩子了 |