时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony, | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:15] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的将世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar and airbinder named Aang. | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通, 他是个御气师,名叫安昂 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:47] | Book one: Water Chapter seven: The Spirit World (Winter Solsice, Part 1) | 第一卷 水 第七回 灵界 (冬至,第一部分) |
[01:08] | Those clouds look so soft, don’t they? | 这些云彩看上去软绵绵的,不是吗? |
[01:10] | -Like you could just jump down and you’d land in a big, soft cottony heap. -Maybe you should give it a try. | -就像一堆堆柔软的棉花,真想跳上去试试 -不怕死你就试试 |
[01:16] | You’re hilarious. | 真是老粗一个,不懂浪漫 |
[01:17] | I’ll try it! Yehhhh! | 那就让我来试试吧,哈哈… |
[01:30] | Turns out clouds are made of water! | 实践证明于是由水做的 |
[01:37] | Hey, what is that? | 瞧,那是什么? |
[01:43] | It’s like a scar. | 看起来像条刀疤一样 |
[01:50] | Listen, it’s so quiet. There’s no life anywhere. | 真静啊!好像周围都没有活的了 |
[01:54] | Aang, are you ok? | 安昂,你没事吧? |
[01:56] | -Fire Nation! Those evil savages make me sick! They have no respect for ? -Shh | -又是火国军,这些无耻之徒真让人恶心,他们竟然… -嘘~ |
[02:02] | What? I’m not allowed to be angry? | 咋的,我难道都不能发发脾气吗? |
[02:10] | Why would anyone do this? How could I let this happen? | 怎么会有人这么做,我怎么会让这些事发生? |
[02:13] | Aang, you didn’t let this happen. It has nothing to do with you. | 安昂,不是你让这些事发生的,不是你的错 |
[02:17] | Yes it does. It’s the Avatar’s job to protect nature. But, I don’t know how to do my job. | 这是我的错, 降世神通的责任就是要保护生灵, 但我却不知道该怎么履行我的责任 |
[02:24] | That’s why we’re going to the North Pole to find you a teacher. | 所以我们要到北极去嘛,好给你找个老师 |
[02:27] | Yeh, a waterbending teacher, but there’s no one who can teach me how to be the Avatar. | 那也只是个御水术老师, 现在没人能教我怎样来当个降世神通 |
[02:32] | Monk Gyatso said that Avatar Roku would help me. | 雅俗大师说过神通罗库能帮助我 |
[02:35] | The Avatar before you? He died over a hundred years ago, how are you supposed to talk to him? | 你是指前任神通吗? 他几百年前就去世了,他怎么能帮上忙呢? |
[02:40] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道啊~ |
[02:47] | Uncle! It’s time to leave! | 皇叔,该走了,你在哪? |
[02:49] | Where are you? Uncle Iron! | 艾洛皇叔,你在哪? |
[02:51] | Over here. | 这儿呢,这儿呢 |
[02:53] | Uncle? We need to move on, we’re closing in on the Avatar’s trail and I don’t want to lose him! | 皇叔?我们得走了, 降世神通就在附近,可不能让他跑了 |
[03:00] | You look tired, Prince Zuko. Why don’t you join me in these hot springs and soak away your troubles. | 祖寇殿下,你太累了, 为何不跟我一起在这温泉�堛w泡,去去烦恼 |
[03:09] | My troubles cannot be soaked away. It’s time to go! | 我的烦恼可不会被泡没,赶紧出发吧! |
[03:12] | You should take your teacher’s advice and relax a little. The temperature’s just right. | 你应该听从老师的教导,学会放松。 啊,这温度刚刚好 |
[03:20] | I heated it myself. | 再来点蒸汽吧~ |
[03:25] | Enough! We need to leave now! Get out of the water! | 够了,够了,我们得现在离开,赶紧从水�堨X来 |
[03:30] | -Very well -On second thought, why don’t you take another few minutes, | -都听你的吧 -我改注意了,你还是再泡会儿吧 |
[03:34] | but be back at the ship in half an hour or I’m leaving without you. | 不过最多给你半个时辰,你不来战船也不等你了 |
[03:42] | Hey Aang, are you ready to be cheered up? | 安昂,准备高兴起来了吗? |
[03:44] | No | 还没 |
[03:47] | Hey, how was that cheering me up? | 你打我,怎么会让我高兴起来 |
[03:50] | Hehe, cheered me up. | 呵呵呵,倒是让我高兴起来了 |
[03:52] | Ow! Yeh, I probably deserved that. | 对不起,我是罪有应得 |
[03:56] | These acorns are everywhere, Aang. | 这种橡果到处都是 |
[03:59] | That means the forest will grow back. Every one of these will be a tall oak tree someday, and all the birds and animals that lived here will come back. | 这就意味著树林还会重生, 终有一天它们会长成参天大树, 住在这�堛涤坁垠怳]会陆续回来的 |
[04:08] | Thanks, Katara. | 多谢你,卡塔拉 |
[04:15] | -Hey, who are you? -When I saw the flying bison, I thought it was impossible, | -嘿,你是谁? -当我看到了飞天野牛, 我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛 |
[04:21] | but those markings? are you the Avatar child? | 但是种种迹象证明…难道,孩子,你就是降世神通? |
[04:28] | My village desperately needs your help. | 我的村子急需你的帮助 |
[04:45] | -This young person is the Avatar. -So the rumors of your return are true. | -大家注意了,这位就是降世神通 -那么传说您回来的消息是真的了 |
[04:51] | -It is the greatest honor of a lifetime to be in your presence. -Nice to meet you too. | -在我有生之年能够见到您是我的荣幸 -见到你很高兴 |
[04:58] | -So?is there something I can help you with? -I’m not sure | -那个,有什么我可以帮忙的? -我也不太清楚 |
[05:04] | Our village is in crisis, he’s our only hope. | 他是解决我们村子危机的唯一的希望了。 |
[05:07] | For the last few days at sunset a spirit monster comes and attacks our village. | 在过去的几天�堙A一到黄昏, 就有个灵兽来袭击我们的村子 |
[05:14] | -He is Hei-Bai, the black and white spirit. -Why is it attacking you? | -他就是传说中的「黑白「,黑白相间的灵兽 –它为何要袭击你们 |
[05:20] | We do not know, but each of the last three nights he has abducted one of our own. We are especially fearful because the winter solstice draws near. | 我们也不知道,过去的3个晚上它都 会抓走一人。我们都十分害怕,因为冬至将至 |
[05:30] | -What happens then? -As the solstice approaches, the natural world and the spirit world grow closer and closer until the line between them is blurred completely. | -那时会怎么样? -离冬至越近,人间与灵界就越接近,界限越模糊 |
[05:41] | Hei-Bai is already causing devastation and destruction. Once the solstice is here there is no telling what will happen. | 现在黑白已经这么凶猛,不知冬至时将会厉害成啥样 |
[05:49] | -So, what do you want me to do exactly? -Who better to resolve a crisis between our world and the spirit world than the Avatar himself? You are the great bridge between man and spirits. | -那…你们想让我怎样做? -没有谁比降世神通更能解决人间和 灵界之间的问题了,你就像一条沟通的桥梁 |
[06:04] | -Right…that’s me. -Hey, ‘great bridge guy’, can I talk to you over here for a second? | -是啊,那可不呗~ -那个…伟大的「沟通桥梁「,能和你单独谈谈吗? |
[06:10] | -Aang, you seem a little unsure about all this. – Yeh, that might be because I don’t know anything at all about the spirit world. | -安昂, 看起来你对这件事没什么把握嘛 -是啊,我对那个什么灵界完全没有概念 |
[06:20] | It’s not like there’s someone to teach me this stuff! | 又没人教过我那是个什么东东 |
[06:23] | -So, can you help these people? -I have to try, don’t I? | -那…你还能帮助这些人们吗? -我总得试试啊,不是吗? |
[06:27] | Maybe whatever I have to do will just come to me. | 船到桥头自然直嘛! |
[06:32] | -I think you can do it, Aang. -Yehhh, we’re all gonna get eaten by a spirit monster. | -安昂,我相信你能行 -哎,看来我们得被灵兽吃掉了 |
[06:49] | Uh? Who’s there? A meadow vole! I should have known. You startled me, little one. | 谁在那儿?原来是个小草鼠啊, 我早该料到的嘛,你可是把我吓到了,不乖不乖 |
[07:01] | Ehh, seems I’ve dozed off and missed my nephew’s deadline, but it was a very sweet nap. | 看来我睡过头了,超过了皇侄定的期限, 不过刚才的盹真舒服啊 |
[07:21] | -He’s a Fire Nation soldier. -He’s no ordinary soldier. This is the Fire Lord’s brother, | -他是个火军的士兵 -他可不是不同的士兵,他是火国国王的兄弟 |
[07:26] | the Dragon of the West, the once great General Iroh, | 西方之龙,大将军艾洛 |
[07:31] | but now, he’s our prisoner. | 可是现在,他是我们的阶下囚 |
[07:46] | Hello? Spirit, can you hear me? This is the Avatar speaking. | 好啊,魂儿~能听见我吗?我是降世神通 |
[07:50] | -I’m here to try to help stuff. -This isn’t right. We can’t sit here and cower while Aang waits for some monster to show up. | -我是来帮忙的 -这样做不对,我们不能像个懦夫一样躲在这�堙A 而让安昂一个人引灵兽出来 |
[07:58] | – If anyone can save us, he can. -He still shouldn’t have to face this alone. | -这�堨u有他才能拯救整个村子 -那也不能让他独自面对危险啊 |
[08:10] | The sun has set. Where are you, Hei-Bai? | 太阳都落山了,黑白你在哪儿呢? |
[08:13] | Well, spirit, uh, I hereby ask you to please leave this village in peace! | 那个,魂儿啊,我命令你远离村庄,莫来捣乱 |
[08:24] | Okay. Well, I guess that’s settled then. | 好吧,看来我们达成协议了 |
[08:47] | You must be the Hei-Bai spirit. My name is? | 你想必就是黑白了,我就是…. |
[08:56] | My name is Aang! I’m the Avatar and I would like to help! Hey, wait up! | 我叫安昂,我就是降世神通,是来帮忙的,嘿,等等 |
[09:15] | -The Avatar’s methods are…unusual. -It doesn’t seem too interested in what he’s saying. Maybe we should go help him? | -降世神通的方法真特别啊 -好像它对安昂说的不感冒啊, 也许我们应该出去帮帮他 |
[09:22] | -No, only the Avatar stands a chance against the Hei-Bai. -Aang will figure out the right thing to do, Sokka. | -不行,只有神通才有能力抵抗黑白 -安昂应该会想出解决方法的 |
[09:32] | Please, would you stop destroying things and listen? | 你能不能别破坏房子了,好好听我说话 |
[09:35] | I’m just trying to do my job as spirit bridge. Excuse me, would you please turn around? I command you to turn around now! | 我只是想做好我沟通桥梁的工作, 你就不能转过来吗? 我命令你现在转过头来 |
[09:50] | -That’s it! He needs help! -Sokka wait! | -我就说他需要帮助嘛 -索卡,等等 |
[09:53] | -It’s not safe! – Hei-Bai! Over here! | -很危险啊 -黑白,看招 |
[10:02] | -Sokka, go back! – We’ll fight him together, Aang. -I don’t wanna fight him unless I … | -索卡,快退后 -让我们并肩作战 -我并不想作战,我只想… |
[10:14] | Sokka | 索卡! |
[10:22] | Uncle! Uncle, where are you? | 皇叔,皇叔,你在哪? |
[10:25] | -Sir, maybe he thought you left without him? -Something’s not right here. | -陛下,他可能以为你没等他就走了 -有些不对劲 |
[10:28] | -That pile of rocks? -It looks like there’s been a landslide, sir. | -看那堆石头 -好像刚刚发生了土崩 |
[10:34] | Land doesn’t slide uphill. Those rocks didn’t move naturally. | 这儿怎么会发生土崩,肯定是人为造成的 |
[10:38] | My uncle’s been captured by earthbenders! | 皇叔被土宗的人抓走了 |
[10:52] | Aang, over here! | 安昂,我在这儿呢,来救我 |
[11:01] | -Help -Hang on, Sokka | -救我啊 -索卡,坚持住! |
[11:22] | Sokka | 索卡 |
[11:26] | I failed. | 我失败了~ |
[11:42] | – Where are you taking me? -We’re taking you to face justice. | -你们要带我去哪? -带你去接受审判 |
[11:45] | – Right. But where, specifically? -A place you’re quite familiar with, actually. | -是嘛,但是具体是到哪? -那是个你相当熟悉的地方 |
[11:52] | You once laid siege to it for 600 days, but it would not yield to you. | 你曾在那�堻穨苧F600天,但却无功而返 |
[11:58] | Ah! The great city of Ba-Sing-Se. | 啊,原来是要去永固城,那真是个好城市 |
[12:02] | It was greater than you were, apparently. | 很显然他比你们的城市都要好 |
[12:05] | I acknowledged my defeat at Ba-Sing-Se! After 600 days away from home, my men were tired and I was tired, | 我承认我在永固城战败了, 我们那时已经离家600天了, 我的士兵们都累了,我也累了 |
[12:16] | and I’m still tired. | 我现在还是很累 |
[12:42] | -I’m sure they’ll be back. – I know. | -我敢保证,他们一定会回来的 -我也这么想 |
[12:47] | -You should get some rest. – Everything’s gonna be okay. | -你应该休息休息 -一切都会好起来的 |
[12:52] | Your brother is in good hands. I would be shocked if the Avatar returned without him. | 你哥哥是个好帮手,降世神通一定会救他回来的 |
[12:59] | Katara, Katara I lost him. | 卡塔拉, 卡塔拉, 对不起,我没能救他回来 |
[13:03] | The sun is rising. Perhaps he will return soon. | 太阳已经升起来了,他应该很快就会回来了 |
[13:10] | What? No, I’m right here! | 再说什么?我已经回来了! |
[13:21] | I’m in the spirit world! | 我还在灵界 |
[13:32] | that’s Uncle Iroh. | 没错了,这是皇叔的鞋 |
[13:38] | I’ll figure this out, Katara, I promise. Like they said, I’m the bridge between the worlds, right? | 我会想出办法的, 卡塔拉. 我向你保证,我是人间和灵界的桥梁嘛 |
[13:44] | All I have to do is…figure out what I have to do. But once I do that, no problem! | 我只需要想出我该做些什么,想到了就一切OK了 |
[13:51] | Appa! Hey buddy, I’m right here. | 阿柏,伙计,我在这儿呢 |
[13:54] | But, I guess you can’t see me either. | 我猜你也看不到我了 |
[14:00] | It’s ok, Appa. I’m sure they’re on their way back. | 没事的,阿柏, 他们一定正在回来的路上 |
[14:04] | I bet they even found you a bunch of moon peaches for a treat. | 我跟你打赌,他们肯定带回一捆月桃给你吃 |
[14:10] | What am I supposed to do?Avatar Roku, how can I talk to you? | 我该怎么做?罗库大师,我怎样才能找到你? |
[14:18] | Sokka? | 索卡?是你吗? |
[14:25] | That’s definitely not Sokka! | 那一定不是你 |
[14:36] | What? I can’t airbend in the spirit world! | 什么?我在灵界居然不能用御气术? |
[14:55] | You don’t know where Sokka is, do you? | 你该不会知道索卡在哪吧? |
[15:07] | You’re Avatar Roku’s animal guide! | 你是罗库大师的坐骑啊? |
[15:10] | Like Appa is to me. I need to save my friend and I don’t know how. Is there some way for me to talk to Roku? | 就像阿柏是我的坐骑一样, 我得救出我的朋友,但我不知道该怎么做, 你能让我和罗库大师谈谈吗? |
[15:22] | I’ll be back Katara. | 卡塔拉,我会回来的 |
[15:24] | Take me to Roku! | 带我去罗库大师那去吧 |
[15:43] | -What’s the problem? – Nothing. | -怎么了? -没事,没事 |
[15:45] | Actually, there is a bit of a problem. My old joints are feeling sore and achy and these shackles are too loose. | 事实上,是有点问题。 我得老关节又酸又疼,这些又镣铐太松了 |
[15:56] | -Too loose? -That’s right. The cuffs are loose and they jangle around and bump my wrists. | -太松了? -没错啊,它们太松了了, 丁呤当啷的,把我的手腕都磨疼了 |
[16:03] | It would help me if you would tighten them so they wouldn’t shake around so much. | 你行行好吧,把手铐紧紧,好让我舒服舒服 |
[16:08] | Very well. Corporal, tighten the prisoner’s hand cuffs. | 那好吧,士官,把犯人的镣铐紧紧! |
[16:39] | Hey, what are you doing!? Ahhhh!!! | 啊,你想干嘛?啊!! |
[16:48] | I don’t understand. This is just a statue of Roku. | 我还是不明白,这只是个雕塑,怎样才能和他交谈? |
[17:01] | Is that what Roku wants to talk to me about? A comet? | 这个就是罗库要和我说的吗?一个彗星? |
[17:05] | When can I talk to him? | 我啥时候才能和他谈谈? |
[17:35] | It’s a calendar, and the light will reach Roku on the solstice! | 这就像个日历一样啊,当冬至那天, 当光照耀到雕像的时候 |
[17:39] | So, that’s when I’ll be able to speak to Roku? | 我就能和罗库谈话了吗? |
[17:44] | But I can’t wait that long. I need to save Sokka now. | 但是我没有时间了,我现在就要救出索卡. |
[18:01] | He is too dangerous, Captain. We can’t just carry him to the capital. We have to do something now. | 将军,他真是个危险人物, 我们无法把他带到首都去,我们现在得想想办法 |
[18:08] | I agree. He must be dealt with immediately and severely. | 我同意,现在必须把他尽快解决掉 |
[18:16] | It’s no use, Appa. I don’t see them anywhere. | 没用的, 阿柏,哪也看不到他们 |
[18:18] | Our best hope is to go back to the village and wait. | 我们最好回村子�堨h等他们 |
[18:29] | The Avatar! | 终于找到你了,降世神通 |
[19:15] | You’re back! | 太好了,你回来了 |
[19:18] | Where’s Sokka? | 索卡在哪儿啊? |
[19:20] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道. |
[19:27] | These dangerous hands must be crushed. | 这双手太危险,必须把他们碾碎 |
[19:40] | -Excellent form, Prince Zuko. -You taught me well. | -招式很靓嘛,祖寇殿下 -哪�堶��堙A都是您教得好 |
[19:44] | Surrender yourselves, it’s five against two. You’re clearly outnumbered. | 投降吧,现在是5比2,你们人数太少了 |
[19:49] | Uh, that’s true, but you are clearly outmatched! | 啊,说的倒是没错,但是你们根本就不是我们的对手 |
[20:30] | Now would you please put on some clothes! | 皇叔,现在你可以把衣服穿上了吧 |
[20:56] | Aang, what are you doing? Run! | 安昂,你愣著干嘛,快跑啊 |
[21:16] | You’re the spirit of this forest. Now I understand. | 原来你是森林之魂啊,我了解你的感受 |
[21:20] | You’re upset and angry because your home was burned down. | 你的家园被烧光了,你很绝望又很生气 |
[21:24] | When I saw the forest had burned I was sad and upset. But my friend gave me hope that the forest would grow back. | 当我看到森林被烧毁时,我也很沮丧, 但是我的朋友给了我希望, 她说终有一天森林会长回来的 |
[21:51] | Sokka | 索卡 |
[21:54] | -What happened? -You were trapped in the Spirit world for 24 hours. | -发生啥事了 -你被困在灵界整整24个小时了 |
[21:58] | -How are you feeling? -Like I seriously need to use the bathroom! | -你感觉怎么样? -我得赶紧去上厕所,憋死我了 |
[22:03] | -Thank you, Avatar. If there only were a way to repay you for what you’ve done. -You could give us some supplies and some money. | -感谢你呀,降世神通, 我们真不知道该怎样报答您的恩情 -那就给我们点干粮和盘缠吧 |
[22:11] | -Sokka -What? We need stuff. | -索卡? -咋了,我们是需要这些嘛 |
[22:14] | It would be an honor to help you prepare for your journey. | 能为你们的旅程帮忙是我们的荣幸 |
[22:18] | I’m so proud of you, Aang. You figured out what to do all on your own. | 安昂,我真为你感到自豪, 你全靠自己想出了解决的办法 |
[22:23] | Actually, I did have a little help. And there’s something else. | 事实上,是有人帮了我,还有就是… |
[22:31] | -What is it? -I need to talk to Roku and I think I’ve found a way to contact his spirit. | -什么事? -我得和罗库谈谈, 我想我找到了和他的魂魄交谈的方法 |
[22:36] | -That’s great! -Creepy, but great. | -太棒了 -够恐怖的,不过也挺酷的 |
[22:39] | There’s a temple on a crescent shaped island, and if I go there on the solstice I’ll be able to speak with him. | 在新月岛上有座寺院,如果我能在冬至日到达那�堙A 我就能和他谈话了 |
[22:44] | -But, the solstice is tomorrow. -Yeh, and there’s one more problem. | -明天就是冬至了 -不过还有一个问题 |
[22:49] | The island is in the Fire Nation. | 那座岛在火国境内 |
[22:54] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |