Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

降世神通(Avatar: The Last Airbender)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 降世神通(Avatar: The Last Airbender)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18192021
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] katara: water… 水善国
[00:04] earth… 土强国
[00:06] fire… 火烈国
[00:08] air. 气和国
[00:10] long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处
[00:15] then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平
[00:19] only the avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争
[00:23] but when the world needed him most, he vanished. 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了
[00:26] 100 years passed and my brother and i discovered the new avatar… 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通
[00:30] an airbender named aang. 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂”
[00:32] and although his airbending skills are great 尽管他的御气术着实厉害
[00:35] he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
[00:38] but i believe aang can save the world. 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界
[00:47] man: previously on “avatar”…
[00:50] ozai: you have redeemed yourself, my son. 我的儿子,你已经找回了自我
[00:54] welcome home. 欢迎回家
[00:56] i know one thing i care about. 我知道我在乎什么
[00:58] i care about you. 我在乎你
[01:02] sokka: a solar eclipse is coming. 即将有日食发生
[01:04] the sun will be entirely blocked out by the moon 太阳将完全被月亮遮住
[01:06] and the firebenders will be helpless. 那时火宗人将毫无招架之力
[01:08] that’s the day we need to invade the fire nation. 我们要在那日侵入烈火国
[01:11] the day of black sun. 就在“黑日”那天行动
[01:13] i’ve always known that i would have to face the fire lord. 我知道终有一日我必须要面对烈火王
[01:16] but now i know i need to do it alone. 而我必须独自面对 第三卷 火 第九回 噩梦与白日梦
[01:34] this is it, the official rendezvous point for the invasion force. 到了,这就是我们约定好的入侵军的集结点
[01:37] toph: how did you pick this place? 为什么选在这儿?
[01:40] sokka: before we split up, my dad and i found this island on a map. 在与父亲分开前,我们在地图上找到了这个岛
[01:44] it’s uninhabited, and the harbor surrounded by cliffs seemed like the perfect secluded place. 这里杳无人烟,周围的悬崖是很好的掩体 再也没有比这儿好的掩蔽地了
[01:47] katara: nice choice, sokka. 索卡,选的好
[01:48] and we’re here four days ahead of schedule. 咱们可是比原计划提前四天
[01:51] wait, four days? 什么,四天?
[01:53] the invasion’s in four days? 还有四天就要侵入了?
[01:57] whatever, that’s, like, four days from now. 管它呢,好像是从明天算起还有四天
[02:00] let’s just calm down and… 冷静一点,好好….
[02:04] sokka’s got the right idea, aang. 安昂,索卡说得对
[02:06] we’re here, we’re ready. 我们已经来了,而且万事具备
[02:08] the best thing we can do now is get plenty of rest. 我们唯一要做的就是好好休息
[02:12] i guess. 你说的对
[02:32] aang: your days of tyranny are over, fire lord. 烈火王,你的好日子要到头了 (tyranny:暴政)
[02:35] i’m bringing you down. 我今天就要结果你
[02:38] really? 是吗?
[02:40] how do you plan on doing that 那你打算怎么做呢?
[02:42] when you’re not even wearing pants? 连裤子都没穿,你又能做些什么呢?
[02:47] oh, no. 哦,糟了
[03:11] it was just a dream, momo. 只是个梦而已,模模
[03:13] i still have my pants. 我的裤子还在
[03:16] well, i better keep training. 那个,我还是继续修炼吧
[03:35] fresh fruit, prince zuko? 祖寇殿下,新鲜的水果,请您享用
[03:38] may i wash your feet, sir? 殿下,用我服侍您洗脚吗?
[03:40] head massage? 需要头部按摩吗?
[03:43] hot towel? 要热毛巾吗?
[04:05] prince zuko, is something wrong? 祖寇殿下,发生什么事了?
[04:08] you didn’t take the palanquin. 为什么不乘轿子呢?
[04:09] i’m just going to mai’s house, it’s not far. 我只是想去梅的府上看看,并不很远
[04:11] it’s not a prince’s place to walk anywhere, sir. 哪有让您王子殿下步行的道理啊?
[04:51] hey, how long have you been up? 嘿,你已经起来多久了?
[04:54] a couple hours. 有个把小时了吧
[04:56] i got a lot more skills to refine if i’m gonna fight ozai. 如果要与烈火王欧宰决斗的话 我还要精进以下我的武艺
[04:58] katara: you know, there is such a thing as overtraining. 难道你不知道过度训练的后果吗?
[05:11] you don’t get it, do you? 我看你还不明白
[05:13] my form is bad, i’m sloppy, and i still don’t know any firebending. 我的招式不精,不,我简直太滥了 况且我还没有学会御火术
[05:17] not even the basics. 连个皮毛都还不了解
[05:21] that’s ok, aang, the eclipse will block all firebending anyway. 没事的,安昂,日食会抑制御火术的
[05:24] you don’t need to know any. 你干嘛还要费力学它
[05:26] plus, it’s a stupid element. 再说了,火本身就是个愚蠢的元素
[05:27] ok, well, i still have to work on everything else. 那倒是,不过我还有其他的招式需要研习
[05:30] i better spend the whole day training. 我最好全天都用在修炼上
[05:53] good night, katara. 晚安,卡塔拉
[05:54] good night, sokka. 晚安,索卡
[05:56] good night, toph. 晚安,拓芙
[05:58] good night, appa, good night, momo. 晚安,阿柏,晚安,模模
[06:00] good night, appa and mo… 晚安,阿柏和模…
[06:02] go to sleep, already. 少废话,赶快睡
[06:21] your days of tyranny are over, fire lord. 你的暴政就要玩完了,烈火王
[06:24] i’m bringing you down. 我今天就要消灭你
[06:26] and this time i brought pants. 这次我可是穿着裤子来的
[06:30] so it seems. 果然穿了
[06:32] but are you prepared for your mathematics test? 不过你准备好进行数学测验了吗?
[06:37] math test? 数学测验?
[06:39] oh, no, i forgot all about the math test. 哦,糟了,我完全忘记了
[06:48] i’ve got to be ready. 我得做好准备
[06:59] aang, it’s the middle of the night. 安昂,现在可是半夜
[07:01] you need to go back to sleep. 赶快回去继续睡觉
[07:04] but i forgot my pants and my math test. 不过我忘了穿裤子 就连数学测验也忘了
[07:11] aang, sleep. 安昂,去睡吧
[07:13] please, for me. 拜托了,就当是为我
[07:28] tell me, if you could have anything you wanted right now 告诉我,你现在最想要的是什么
[07:30] what would it be? 说来听听
[07:32] hmm… a big fancy fruit tart with rose petals on top. 嗯,一个巨大的水果蛋糕 上面要洒满玫瑰花瓣
[07:37] you know, being a prince and all, i might just be able to make that happen. 作为一名王子,这点要求应该难不倒我
[07:41] that would be impressive. 你可真好
[07:44] do you think you can find a fresh fruit tart for the lady? 为这位女士弄一个新鲜的水果蛋糕
[07:47] with rose petals on top? 上面要洒满玫瑰花瓣
[07:48] excellent choice, sir. 这就去办,殿下
[07:50] i guess there are some nice perks that come with being royalty. 身为皇族真是不赖啊,要风得风,要雨得雨
[07:53] though there’s annoying stuff too. 要是不用搭理那些烦人的国事就好了
[07:56] like that all-day war meeting coming up. 那个全天的战事会议你要参加吧
[07:59] war meeting, what are you talking about? 战事会议,我怎么会不知道?
[08:01] azula mentioned something. 我是听阿祖拉说的
[08:03] i, i assumed you were going too. 我,我还以为你也要去呢
[08:05] i guess i wasn’t invited. 看来我并不在邀请之列
[08:12] ozai: wake up, aang. 安昂,快醒醒
[08:13] wake up, sleepyhead. 起来吧,小懒虫
[08:16] rise and shine. 都已经日上三竿了
[08:18] you overslept. 你已经睡过头了
[08:20] you missed the invasion. 你没赶上侵入计划
[08:30] sokka, get up, i need to know what day it is. 索卡,快起来,今天到底是几号了?
[08:33] what, who’s talking? 啥,谁在讲话?
[08:37] relax, it’s still two days before the invasion. 别紧张,离入侵还有两天呢
[08:42] sokka, you’ve got to get up and drill your rock-climbing exercises. 索卡,你得赶紧起来,好好练习一下你攀岩技巧
[08:45] what? 说啥?
[08:46] in one of my dreams, you were running from fire nation soldiers 我梦见有许多火宗士兵在追你
[08:50] trying to climb this cliff 你试图爬上悬崖
[08:51] but you were too slow and they got you. 可是你爬得太慢,最后被他们抓住了
[08:53] but that was just a dream, i’m a great climber. 那不过是个梦罢了,我的攀岩功夫可不是盖的
[08:56] then climb that cliff, climb it fast. 那就爬那个悬崖试一试,快爬
[09:07] stupid avatar, stupid cliff, stupid dream. 蠢神通,做的什么蠢梦啊 偏要爬这个蠢悬崖
[09:11] i can climb fast. 我爬得可快着呢
[09:13] don’t drink that! 别喝!
[09:16] why, is it poisoned? 为啥,水中有毒?
[09:18] in my dream, we were right in the middle of the invasion 我梦见,咱们正在进行侵入计划的时候
[09:21] and you had to stop to use the bathroom. 你停下来说要上厕所
[09:23] we died because of your tiny bladder. 你那个小膀胱把我们都拖累死了
[09:25] and you need to start wearing your hair up. 你从现在开始最好把头发盘起来
[09:28] in my dream, your hair got caught in a train and… 我梦见,你的头发被搅在火车里了,还有…
[09:30] aang, i know you’re just trying to help. 安昂,我知道你想帮忙
[09:32] but you really need to get a grip. 不过你得控制住自己
[09:34] you’re unraveling. 别再胡话连篇的了
[09:37] you’re right, i’m losing my mind. 你说的没错,我有点失去理智
[09:48] it’s like every time i think about how stressed i am 我总是害怕自己变得紧张起来
[09:50] i just end up more stressed. 反而搞得自己更紧张了
[09:52] i’m like a big growing snowball of nerves. 我感觉自己的焦虑就像个雪球一样越滚越大了
[09:54] of course you are. 这也不能怪你
[09:56] that’s ’cause you gotta fight the fire lord, the baddest man on the planet. 你可是要和烈火王决斗,他可是世界的头号大坏蛋
[09:59] and you better win, or we’re all done for. 你最好取胜,不然我们也都要玩完
[10:01] sokka, you’re not helping. 索卡,别在那儿帮倒忙
[10:03] what? 啥?
[10:04] it’s true, that’s the deal, he knows it. 我说得没错啊,这事地球人都知道啊
[10:11] you know what, i’ve got just the thing. 跟我来吧,我有办法
[10:13] get ready to be de-stressified. 准备好卸下压力的包袱吧
[10:19] …these yoga stretches can really work wonders if you do them in extreme heat. 如果在酷热的环境下进行这些 瑜伽的舒展动作,将会有奇效
[10:23] reach up. 向上伸展
[10:25] reach for the sun. 向着太阳伸展
[10:27] feel your chi paths clearing. 感受你体内的气路正在慢慢净化
[10:31] now close your eyes. 现在闭上你的眼睛
[10:34] how are you feeling? 你有什么感觉?
[10:35] i feel… 我感觉…
[10:38] really warm. 非常的暖和
[10:39] katara: good, good. 不错,不错
[10:41] go on. 继续
[10:43] like there’s this warm feeling all around me. 我感觉一种温暖的感觉在包围着我
[10:46] this heat. 这热量
[10:48] like i’m in the fire lord’s palace and he’s shooting a bunch of fireballs at me. 就像我已身处烈火王的皇宫 他向我射了一堆火球一样
[10:53] and the whole world is being engulfed in flames. 全世界都要被火焰吞没了
[10:57] maybe your stress is the kind you need to talk out. 也许你应该把你的那种焦虑说出来
[11:04] why don’t you get right down to business and tell me what’s been bothering you? 为什么不直奔主题,谈谈那些困扰你的事情呢?
[11:09] you know what’s bothering me. 你知道什么在困扰我
[11:10] i have to fight the fire lord in a few days. 不日我就要大战烈火王
[11:13] mm-hmm… tell me more about this… fire lord. 嗯,跟我多讲讲这个…烈火王
[11:18] why are you so afraid of him? 为什么你这么怕他?
[11:20] you said it yourself, he’s the baddest man on the planet. 不是你告诉我的吗,他是世界上头号大坏蛋
[11:23] i’m supposed to defeat him and save the world. 只有打败他我才能拯救全世界
[11:26] mmm, life does feel that way sometimes, doesn’t it? 嗯,生活有时候就是这样的,不是吗?
[11:29] like we’re all trying to save the world from evil? 我们都试图从恶魔手中拯救这个世界
[11:33] ok, but what can i do to feel better? 好吧,不过我怎么样才能感觉好点呢?
[11:35] wanna try screaming into this pillow? 试试冲着枕头尖叫吧
[11:58] azula: hello, zu-zu. 好啊,祖祖
[11:59] if you’ve come for a royal hair-combing, i’m afraid you’ll have to wait. 如果你也是来享受皇家梳头服务的 那你可要等上一阵了
[12:03] so i guess there’s a big war meeting coming up, huh? 这么说要开一次大型作战会议喽,对吗?
[12:05] and apparently i’m not welcome there. 而且显然我在那儿不会受欢迎
[12:07] what do you mean, of course you’re welcome there. 你此言怎讲啊,当然欢迎你去参加了
[12:10] oh, yeah? 哦,是吗?
[12:11] i guess that’s why no one bothered to tell me about it. 那你为何不来通知我一下呢
[12:14] oh, zuko, don’t be so dramatic. 哦,祖寇,耍什么小脸子嘛
[12:16] i’m certain dad wants you there. 父皇当然想让你列席会议啊
[12:18] you probably just weren’t invited 哪里还用什么邀请
[12:20] because it’s so obvious that you’re supposed to be there. 很显然你必定要参与那次会议的嘛
[12:23] well, were you invited? 那,你被邀请了吗?
[12:25] of course, i’m the princess. 当然啦,我可是公主
[12:27] and i’m the prince. 我还是王子哩
[12:29] exactly, so stop acting like a paranoid child. 没错啊,别像个偏执的小孩一样
[12:32] just go to the meeting. 去开会不就得了
[12:34] forget it, i’m not going. 算了,我不会去的
[12:39] toph: all right, what you need is a good old-fashioned back-pounding 好吧,你需要的是一次老式的背部推拿
[12:43] to relieve your stress. 这对缓解压力有奇效
[12:45] pound away. 那开始吧
[12:53] toph, i think this is bruising me. 拓芙,我身上都被弄青了
[13:00] sorry, i forgot you have baby skin. 抱歉,忘了你的皮肤太嫩了
[13:04] well, there’s one other thing we can try. 那咱们再试试其他办法吧
[13:09] acupuncture. 针灸咋样
[13:16] zuko, it’s just a dumb meeting. 祖寇,不就是个破会嘛
[13:19] who cares? 谁在乎啊?
[13:21] i don’t. 我不在乎
[13:22] well, good, you shouldn’t. 那这不很好吗
[13:25] i mean, why would you even want to go? 我是说,你干嘛要想去那种会议呢?
[13:27] just think about how things went at the last war meeting you went to. 难道你忘了上次会议之后发生的事了吗? (上次会后,祖寇和欧宰在烈火祭队战)
[13:31] i know. 我知道
[13:33] you know what will make you feel better? 你知道什么会让你好过点吗?
[13:36] ordering some servants around. 咱们叫点外卖吧
[13:38] i might be hungry for a whole tray of fruit tarts. 我都饿死了,自己就能吃下一碟水果蛋糕
[13:42] and maybe a little palanquin ride around town, double-time. 不如咱们乘轿子去城里转转吧,兜它两圈
[13:54] thanks for everything, guys. 伙计们,多谢你们的帮助
[13:56] so do you feel less stressed, ready for a good night’s sleep? 这么说你觉得好点了,那就好好的睡一觉吧
[14:01] uh, i kind of think i sort of might slightly feel a little better. 呃,我想我稍微觉得好过一点了
[14:06] maybe. 也许吧
[14:07] then our work here is done. 那我们就大功告成了
[15:27] what happened, aang? 怎么了,安昂?
[15:28] it’s the nightmares. 又是个噩梦
[15:30] they just get worse and worse. 那些噩梦越来越糟了
[15:33] looks like it’s time for another therapy session. 看来有必要咱们再进行一个疗程
[15:36] no, that won’t help. 不,那不会管用的
[15:38] nothing helps. 啥也不管用
[15:40] there’s only one thing i can do. 我能做的只有一件事
[15:42] i’m gonna stay awake straight through to the invasion. 我只能在入侵计划前不睡不休了
[15:54] invasion… 入侵…
[15:55] all aboard for the invasion. 大家都准备好了
[15:58] you don’t look so good. 你看起来不太好
[16:00] you sure you can’t just lie down for a little nap? 不如躺下来眯上一会儿吧
[16:03] i told you, i can’t go back to sleep. 我不是跟你说过吗,我睡不着
[16:06] aang, staying up all night can’t be good for you. 安昂,整夜不睡会搞垮你的
[16:09] actually, staying up all night has given me some time to think. 事实上,整夜没睡让我有时间能够思考
[16:12] and i’ve realized some big things, katara. 卡塔拉,我想通了一些大事
[16:15] what big things? 什么大事?
[16:16] i see everything so clearly now. 现在一切在我看来都是那么地清晰
[16:19] what really matters, why i’m really doing this. 弄清为什么要进行入侵计划是首要大事
[16:22] i’m doing it to save the world, but more than that… 我这么做是要拯救世界,不过更重要的是…
[16:25] i’m doing it for the people i love. 我要为了我爱的人而战
[16:27] i’m doing it for you, katara. 卡塔拉,我要为你而战
[16:30] aang, what are you saying? 安昂,你在说什么啊?
[16:32] i’m saying… i love you. 我是说…我爱你
[16:43] what are we doing? 我们这是干嘛啊?
[16:46] what our hearts have been telling us to do for a long, long time. 其实我们的心好久之前就已经在一起了
[16:50] baby, you’re my forever girl. 亲爱的,你是我永远的爱
[16:53] katara: aang… 安昂
[16:55] i was just saying you should take a nap. 我只是问你要不要眯一觉
[16:59] oh, i guess i kind of drifted off into a daydream. 哦,我想我有点走神了 可能做了个白日梦
[17:03] what was your dream about? 你梦见什么了?
[17:06] uh, living underwater. 呃,在水下生活
[17:08] sounds neat. 听起来挺有趣的
[17:18] prince zuko, everyone’s waiting for you. 祖寇殿下,大家都在等你呢
[17:21] what? 什么?
[17:22] the high admirals, high generals, the war ministers, and the princess have all arrived. 陆、海军司令长,军机部长以及公主殿下都到了
[17:26] you’re the only person missing. 只有您仍未到场
[17:28] so… my dad wants me at the meeting? 这么说,父皇想让我参加会议?
[17:31] the fire lord said he would not start until you arrived, sir. 殿下,烈火王说您抵达后会议才会开始
[17:43] put ’em up, fire lord. 接招吧,烈火王
[17:51] hey, i’m trying to build appa some armor here 嘿,我正在这儿给阿柏做铠甲呢
[17:54] so he doesn’t have to go into the invasion naked. 你不是想让它赤身裸体的去打仗吧
[17:56] he’s your bison. 他可是你的野牛
[17:58] ozai’s defense is impeccable. 欧宰的防御毫无破绽
[17:59] i’ll have to try a different approach. 我得尝试不同的攻法
[18:12] you think you’re untouchable, don’t you, mr. fire lord? 还在自命不凡呢吗,烈火王?
[18:15] voice: boy, you are really starting to lose it, kid. 哎,孩子,开来你真得要输啊
[18:18] momo, ddi you hear something? 模模,你听见什么动静没?
[18:23] voice: no, but i said something. 没,不过我刚才说了句话
[18:27] you, my friend, are just a few plums short of a fruit pie. 伙计,我的朋友,跟你打个比方吧 现在的你就像上面少了几个李子的水果派
[18:38] that’s more like it. 这样还差不多
[18:41] i’m so tired that for a second there, i imagined you were talking to me. 我刚才可能是太累了,你怎么能开口说话呢
[18:46] oh, momo, let me explain. 哦,模模,我来跟你解释一下吧
[18:58] katara: aang? 安昂?
[19:00] we’re all starting to get a little worried about you. 我们都开始有点担心你了
[19:03] you’ve been awake too long. 你好些天没睡了
[19:06] and you’re acting downright weird. 现在你的行为明显有些怪异了
[19:09] you’ve got to take care of yourself. 你得学会照顾自己
[19:12] you can’t go on like this. 你不能再这样下去了
[19:14] look, i appreciate what you guys are saying 我很感激你们所说的
[19:18] but the stress and the nightmares… 不过那些压力和恶梦…
[19:20] they were just too much. 我真的是无法忍受了
[19:21] staying awake is the best way for me to deal with it. 只有保持不睡才能克服它们
[19:24] yeah, leave the kid alone. 没错,别来烦这个孩子
[19:27] hey, who asked you? 嘿,你算老几啊?
[19:29] aang: guys, come on. 伙计们,别这样
[19:31] no, i am sick of this guy 不,我烦透这家伙了
[19:34] always mouthing off and telling me what to do. 总是口无遮拦,对我发号施令
[19:36] oh, you don’t like it? 哦,想挑衅是吗?
[19:38] well, let’s go right now. 不服就放马过来吧
[19:39] sokka, what should we do? 索卡,我们该怎么办啊?
[19:42] about what? 什么怎么办?
[19:43] about that. 你自己看哪
[20:04] appa, appa, appa. 阿柏,阿柏,阿柏 模模,模模,模模
[20:19] come on, guys, we’re all on the same side. 别打了,伙计们,咱们可是一家人啊
[20:22] ***chakras, chakras, everybody loves chakras*** ***脉轮,脉轮,谁人不爱***
[20:26] ***chakras, chakras*** ***脉轮,脉轮***
[20:29] ***chakra sandwich tastes good, yum… *** ***脉轮三明治,美味无法挡,好吃~***
[21:00] i just need to jump in a cold waterfall. 我还是跳进冰瀑布里冷静冷静吧
[21:12] so how did it go? 会开得怎么样?
[21:14] when i got to the meeting, everyone welcomed me. 我到场时,大家都很欢迎我
[21:18] my father had saved me a seat. 我父亲还给我留了个座位
[21:20] he wanted me next to him. 他让我坐在他身边
[21:22] i was literally at his right hand. 我成为了他的左膀右臂
[21:24] zuko, that’s wonderful. 祖寇,那真是太好了
[21:26] you must be happy. 你一定很高兴吧
[21:33] during the meeting, i was the perfect prince. 与会期间,我是个完美的王子
[21:37] the son my father wanted. 是父皇期盼的那种皇子
[21:40] but i wasn’t me. 不过那并不是我
[21:59] oh, look, another hallucination. 哦,看哪,又是一个幻觉
[22:01] an imaginary bed made out of clouds. 居然看见了个用云彩做的床
[22:04] toph: hey, it’s real. 嘿,那可不是假的
[22:06] we spent hours working on it. 我们可是做了几个时辰呢
[22:08] we made it for you. 这是我们专门为你做的
[22:09] a good night’s sleep will probably take the crazy away. 睡个好觉也许你就不会发神经了
[22:11] we hope. 希望是那样
[22:13] look, you guys keep telling me i need to sleep, but i can’t. 你们一直劝说我需要好好睡一觉 不过我就是睡不着
[22:16] the invasion’s tomorrow. 入侵行动就在明天
[22:17] aang… 安昂
[22:19] no, katara, there’s still so much i haven’t learned. 不,卡塔拉,我还有些东西没学会呢
[22:21] i don’t need sleep, what i need is practice. 我不需要睡觉,我需要的是继续修炼
[22:25] quick, hit me. 快,攻击我
[22:27] i’m not going to hit you. 我不会攻击你的
[22:29] you want me to do it? 需要我动手吗?
[22:30] listen to me. 听我说
[22:32] you’ve been training for this since the day we met. 我们相遇的那天开始,你就一直在修行
[22:35] i’ve seen your progress. 我们见证了你的进步
[22:37] you’re smart, brave, and strong enough. 你聪明,勇敢又坚强
[22:39] you really think so? 真的吗?
[22:41] we all do. 我们都这么认为
[22:43] you can do this, you’re ready. 你能行的,你已经准备好了
[22:45] you’re the man, twinkle toes. 你就是救世主,亮脚趾
[22:48] thanks, guys. 谢了,伙计们
[22:58] you know what? 你们知道吗?
[23:00] i think i am ready. 我想我准备好了
[23:11] your days of tyranny are over, fire lord. 烈火王,今天我就要结束你的暴政
[23:14] really, you’re going to take me out? 真的吗,你真得要除掉我吗?
[23:16] you’re not even wearing pants. 不过你裤子都没穿,看你怎么跟我打
[23:20] no, fire lord ozai, you’re not wearing pants. 不,欧宰,没穿裤子的人是你
[23:26] no! 不
[23:28] my royal parts are showing. 我以后该怎么见人啊!
[23:37] -=To be Continued=- The English Subtitles were from the internet. Time line adjusted by BugsAndFlowers -=未完待续=- 翻译/校译:Tucity http://blog.sina.com.cn/tucity
降世神通

文章导航

Previous Post: 降世神通(Avatar: The Last Airbender)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 降世神通(Avatar: The Last Airbender)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

降世神通(Avatar: The Last Airbender)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18192021

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号