Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

降世神通(Avatar: The Last Airbender)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 降世神通(Avatar: The Last Airbender)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18192021
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Water 水善国
[00:04] Earth 土强国
[00:05] Fire 火烈国
[00:07] Air 气和国
[00:10] Long ago… the four nations lived together in harmony. 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处
[00:14] Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平
[00:18] Only the Avatar mastered all four elements could stop them. 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争
[00:22] But when the world needed him most, he vanished. 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了
[00:26] A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通
[00:30] an airbender named Aang. 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂”
[00:31] And although his airbending skills are great, 尽管他的御气术着实了得
[00:34] he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
[00:37] But I believe Aang can save the world. 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 英语字幕校译:英麟(特别感谢)
[00:46] Previously on AVATAR…
[00:50] So, what’s the new plan? 那么,咱们的新计划是啥?
[00:52] The new plan is the old plan. 新计划其实就是原来的老计划
[00:55] You just need to master all four elements 你只要在彗星到来之前 掌握好所有的四种元素
[00:56] and confront the Fire Lord before the comet comes. 然后去撂倒烈火王就行了
[00:59] Where am I supposed to get a firebending teacher? 我上哪去找御火术师傅啊?
[01:01] Hello, Zuko here. 大家好啊,我是祖寇
[01:03] I think it’s time I joined your group 我想加入你们的团队
[01:06] and taught the Avatar firebending. 我还可以传授神通御火术
[01:08] And I know my destiny is to help you restore balance to the world. 我知道我的使命就是协助你重新恢复世界的平衡
[01:12] I think you are supposed to be my firebending teacher. 我想你就是我要找的御火术师傅 第三卷 火 第十三回 御火宗师
[01:23] I know you’re nervous, 我知道你很紧张
[01:25] but remember… 不过你要记住
[01:26] Firebending in end up itself is not something to fear. 归根结底,御火术并没有什么好怕的
[01:31] Ok. 好的
[01:32] Not something to fear. 没什么好怕的
[01:34] What if you don’t respect it, 不过你也不能轻视它
[01:36] it will shoot you up and split you up by the anger of Komodo Rhino. 否则你定会葬身于科莫多犀牛的怒火之中 (祖寇以前的坐骑)
[01:40] Now show me what you got. 现在亮几招御火术瞧瞧
[01:42] Any amount of fire you can make. 让我看看你现在是啥水平
[01:51] Maybe I need a little more instruction, 不如你再给我讲解一下要领吧
[01:54] perhaps a demonstration? 能做个示范就更好了
[01:55] Good idea. 那好吧
[01:57] You might wanna take a couple steps back. 你最好退后一点免得烧到你
[02:05] What was that? 我这是咋的了?
[02:07] That was the worst firebending I’ve ever seen. 这简直是我见过的最差的御火术了
[02:10] I thought it was… nice. 我觉得还….还可以
[02:17] Why is it happening? 为什么会这样?
[02:19] Maybe it’s the altitude. 可能是因为这儿海拔太高了吧
[02:21] Yeah… could be. 可能是吧
[02:32] Just breathe… 注意呼吸
[02:34] And… 然后
[02:37] That one kind of felt hot. 刚才那下不错的
[02:39] Don’t paganize me! 别瞎拍马屁!
[02:40] You konw what it’s supposed to look like. 你应该知道那招本来的威力的
[02:42] Sorry, Sifu Hotman. 抱歉,“热血”师傅
[02:43] And stop calling me that! 别那么叫我!
[02:49] Hey, jerks. 好啊,笨蛋们
[02:50] Mind if I watch you two jerks do your jerk-bending? 介意我在这儿观赏你们两个笨蛋练习“御笨术”吗?
[02:53] Get out of here! 滚开
[02:55] Ok, take it easy. I’m just kidding around. 好吧,别生气,我只是开个玩笑嘛
[02:59] “Jerk-bending”, still got it. “御笨术”,我真是太有才了
[03:14] Listen everybody, 各位
[03:16] I got some pretty bad news. 我有个坏消息
[03:18] I’ve lost my stuff. 我有样东西不见了
[03:19] Don’t look at me. I didn’t touch your stuff. 看我干嘛,我可不稀罕碰你的东西
[03:23] I’m talking about my firebending. 我说的是我的御火术
[03:25] It’s gone. 我使不出来了
[03:30] I’m sorry, I’m just laughing at the irony. 抱歉啊,不过这真的是有点讽刺,不是吗
[03:33] You know, how it would be nice for us if you lost your firebending a long time ago. 要知道,我们老早以前就期盼着废了你的御术来着
[03:37] Well, it’s not lost, it’s just… 也不是完全用不出来了,只是…
[03:39] weaker for some reason. 不知怎么变弱了
[03:41] Maybe you’re just not as good as you think you are. 也许你只是没有自己想象的那么厉害罢了
[03:45] Ouch! 哎哟!
[03:48] I bet it because I change sides. 可能是因为我改换了阵营吧
[03:50] That’s ridiculous. 真是无稽之谈
[03:52] I don’t know, maybe it isn’t. 我不知道,可能不是那个原因吧
[03:55] Maybe your firebending comes from rage. 也许你的御火术本是由愤怒来催动的
[03:57] And you just don’t have enough anger to feel with the way you used to. 你的心态现在平和了许多,所以御术的功力就减弱了
[04:01] So, all we need do is make Zuko angry. 这么说,我们惹祖寇生气不就得了
[04:05] Easy enough! 这太简单了
[04:09] Ok! Cut it out! 够了,别闹了
[04:10] Look! Even if you’re right, I don’t want to rely on hate and anger anymore. 即便你是对的,我也不愿意 再回到那种与愤怒为伴的生活了
[04:15] There has to be another way. 肯定有其他解决办法的
[04:17] You gonna need to learn to drive your firebending from a different source. 你需要找到其他可以催动御火术的方法
[04:20] I recommend… the original source. 最好能找到御火术的本源
[04:23] How is he supposed to do that? 那他该怎么做呢?
[04:25] By jumping into a volcano? 跳进火山口行吗?
[04:27] NO. 瞎说
[04:28] Zuko needs to go back to whatever the original source of firebending is. 祖寇需要对御火术追根溯源,找到其力量的来源
[04:32] So… is it jumping into a volcano? 所以说嘛,跳进火山口不就得了
[04:34] I don’t know. 我不清楚具体该咋做
[04:36] For earthbening, the original benders were badger moles. 不过就御土术而言,最初的御土师其实是獾鼠
[04:40] One day when I was little, I ran away and hid in a cave. 还记得小时候有一次,我离家出走误入了一个山洞
[04:47] That’s where I met them. 我在那里遇见了獾鼠
[04:59] They were blind, just like me. 它们和我一样,眼睛什么都看不见
[05:01] So we understood each other. 所以我们能互相了解
[05:03] I was able to learn earthbending, 对我来说,御土术并不只是一门武功
[05:05] not just as a martial art, 而更像是对我感觉的一种延伸
[05:07] but as an extension of my senses. 了解到这些,学会御土术简直就是轻而易举
[05:10] For them, the original earthbenders, it wasn’t just about fighting. 对于那些原始的御土者来说,御术并不只是用来争斗的
[05:15] It was their way of interacting with the world. 而是用来与世界进行交流的工具
[05:20] That’s amazing, Toph! 说得好,拓芙
[05:22] I learned from the monks, but the original airbenders were the sky bison. 我是从僧侣们那儿学会的御气术, 不过飞天野牛才是御气师的本宗
[05:26] Maybe you can gimme a lesson sometime, buddy. 伙计,没准你哪天可以教我几招哩
[05:30] Well, it dosen’t help me. 可是,这方法对我没用
[05:32] The original firebenders were the dragons. 最初的御火师是龙
[05:34] And they’re extinct. 它们已经灭绝了
[05:35] What do you mean? 怎么会呢?
[05:37] Roku had a dragon, and there were plenty of dragons when I was a kid. 罗库大师就有一条,我小的时候龙到处都有
[05:40] Well, they’re not around anymore, Ok? 不跟你说过了吗,他们都灭绝了
[05:42] Ok, ok, sorry. 好的,好的,抱歉
[05:45] But maybe there’s another way. 也许还有其他的解决方法
[05:47] The first people that learn from the dragons were the ancient Sun Warriors. 最早人类使用的御火术 是古太阳武士从龙那模仿而来
[05:51] Sun Warriors? 太阳武士?
[05:53] Well, I know they weren’t around when I was a kid. 我小时候就没有太阳武士了
[05:56] No. 没错
[05:57] They died off thousands of years ago. 他们绝迹于几千年前
[05:59] But this civilization wasn’t too far from where we are now. 不过他们的文明与当代的差别并不很大
[06:03] Maybe we can learn something by poking around the ruins. 也许咱们可以在他们生活的遗址中 探寻到可以借鉴的东西
[06:06] Certain monks used to tell me. 曾经有位僧侣教导我说
[06:08] “Sometimes, the shadows of the past can be felt by the present.” “我们可以以史为鉴,启迪未来”
[06:12] So what, maybe you’ll pick up some super old Sun Warrior energy 别说笑了,你俩不会以为 站在太阳武士几千年站过的地方
[06:15] just by standing where they stood thousands of years ago? 就能吸收他们的能量了?
[06:18] More or less. 差不多吧
[06:20] Either I’ll find a new way to firebend, 若不能找出使用御火术的新方法
[06:22] or the Avatar has to find a new teacher. 神通就只能另觅师傅了
[06:33] We’ve been riding for hours. 我们都飞了好几个时辰了
[06:34] I don’t know why, but I thought this thing would be a lot faster. 阿柏不会就这么点能耐吧,咋不再飞的快点呢?
[06:39] Appa’s right, Zuko. 祖寇,阿柏说得没错
[06:40] In our group, typically we start all our missions with the more epi-attitude. 我们团队有个不成文的规矩 在执行任务之前要保持乐观的态度
[06:44] Oh, can’t do this… 哦,饶了我吧
[06:46] Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of it. 别担心,你很快就会进入状态的
[07:02] Eventhough these buildings are ancient, 虽然这里都是很古老的建筑
[07:03] there’s something early familiar about them. 却给人一种十分熟悉的感觉
[07:06] I can tell the fires seige temples are somehow they sent from these. 我敢说烈火城的寺庙 肯定是依照这里的蓝图建造的
[07:10] Ok, we’ll learn something about architecture. 好吧,在建筑学方面我们已经长了见识了
[07:12] Hopefully, we’ll learn something about firebending too. 希望咱们在这儿也能有关于御火术的新发现
[07:15] The past can be a great teacher. 历史可是很好的老师哟
[07:23] Zuko, I think the path is trying to kill me. 祖寇,我差点被这条小路给杀死了
[07:27] I can’t believe it. 真难以置信
[07:28] This booby-trap must be centuries old and it still works. 这机关陷阱看起来有几百年了,居然还很管用
[07:31] There’s probably a lot more. 前面一定还有不少
[07:33] Maybe this means we shouldn’t be here. 也许咱们不应该来这儿
[07:40] Where is that epi-attitude you were talking about? 你刚才说过的乐观精神跑哪儿去了
[07:43] Besides, 再说了
[07:44] people won’t make traps unless they got something worth protecting. 这有陷阱,说明附近必有值得保护的东西
[07:50] Look, this seems promising. 看,这壁画看起来很靠谱
[07:52] Though I’m not sure what this tell us about the original source of firebending. 不过这上面画的好像不是御火术起源
[07:57] They look pretty angry to me. 这画中好像充满了怒气
[07:59] I thought the dragons were friends with the Sun Warriors. 不是说龙是太阳武士的朋友吗?
[08:01] Well, they had a funny way to show it. 那个,可能他们想换个有趣的方式来表达吧
[08:08] Zuko, something happened to the dragons in the last hundred years. 祖寇,在过去的百年中,那些龙到底怎么了
[08:12] Something you are not telling me. 你肯定有一些事没有告诉我
[08:14] My great grand father Sozin happend. 一切都由我的曾祖父苏进而起
[08:17] He started the tradition of hunting dragon for glory. 他掀起了屠龙狂潮,人人以猎龙为荣
[08:20] They were the ultimate firebenders. 龙是终极的御火大师
[08:22] And if you can conquer one, 如果你能征服它的话
[08:23] your firebending talent will become legendary. 就可证明你的御火术已经是登峰造极了
[08:26] And you earn the honorary title “Dragon”. 而且还能为自己赢得“龙”的称号
[08:29] The last great dragon was conquered long before I was born. 在我出生之前,最后一条巨龙也已经被除掉了
[08:33] …by my uncle. 那人就是我的皇叔
[08:35] But I thought your uncle was… 我原以为你的皇叔….
[08:37] I don’t know… good? 是个好人,我这么说你别见怪
[08:40] He had a complicated past. 他的过去十分复杂
[08:43] Family tradition, I guess. 我想这可能也是遗传吧
[08:46] Let’s just move on. 咱们接着走吧
[08:58] It’s locked up. 这门被锁上了
[09:02] Wait. 等等
[09:05] It’s a solstitial calendar, 这是一个节气表
[09:07] just like the fire statues at air temples. 这与气和寺雕塑的性质是一样的
[09:10] I bet that sun stone opens the door, 上面那颗太阳石肯定就是控制这门的开关
[09:12] but only when sunlight hits it at just the right angle, 但是只有在阳光以某一特定 角度照射其上时才能触发机关
[09:15] on the solstice. 也就是说只有至日时才能打开
[09:16] Monkey feathers! 俺的亲娘啊
[09:18] The solstice again? 又要等到至日
[09:19] We can’t wait here that long. 我们哪有那种闲工夫啊
[09:21] No, we can’t. 话虽如此
[09:22] But we might be able to speed time up. 不过我们可以让时间加速运转啊
[09:25] Let’s see if we can play smart with the sun stone. 希望这么做能过骗过太阳石
[09:32] Nothing is happening. 这门动也没动
[09:33] Come on… 芝麻开门
[09:40] You know, Zuko, 我说,祖寇
[09:41] I don’t care what everyone else says about you. 不管那些人怎么谈论你
[09:43] You’re pretty smart. 你真的是相当聪明
[09:51] Relax. 别害怕
[09:53] They’re just statues. 只不过是些塑像
[10:02] It says this is something called “The Dancing Dragon”. 上面管这叫“神龙之舞”
[10:16] Zuko! Get over here! 祖寇,快过来
[10:17] I want you to dance with me. 快来跟我一起跳舞
[10:19] What? 干嘛?
[10:20] Just do it! 你做就是了!
[10:23] Let’s follow the steps of the statues. 咱们就按着雕像的动作做
[10:30] Don’t you see? 看见没
[10:31] It is all-round dance moves. These statues are giving us a lesson. 这些雕像的动作是连贯的,就像是个动作示范
[10:35] I think this is some kind of Sun Warrior firebending form. 我想这可能是太阳武士的御火术招式
[10:39] These better teach us some really good firebending. 希望这招式不是什么花拳绣腿
[10:49] Hooray! 太好了!
[10:51] Wait. 且慢
[10:52] What exactly is that? 那是啥东西啊?
[10:54] It’s some kind of mystical giant stone. 是个神秘的大石头
[10:56] Oh, don’t touch it! 噢,别碰
[10:58] Why not? 为啥不能碰?
[10:59] Remember what happend out there with the spikes? 难道你忘了咱们来时碰到的那个长矛机关了吗
[11:01] I’m just very suspicious of giant glowing jam sitting on paddle stores. 这石头看起来十分蹊跷,没准还有机关陷阱
[11:07] It feels…. 感觉…
[11:08] almost alive. 它好像有生命似的
[11:14] Oh no! It’s another trap! 噢,天哪,又是个陷阱
[11:19] I can’t feel free. 我动弹不得了
[11:20] It’s like some kind of glue. 这东西粘糊糊的,好像胶水一样
[11:41] I can’t move. Zuko, do something. 祖寇,我动不了了,你别傻待着啊
[11:44] Me? I can’t move either. 我也动不了啊
[11:52] It stopped. 好像不动了
[11:54] At least we have air. 至少还能喘气
[11:55] Maybe we stay calm, we can figure a way out of this. 也许等咱们冷静下来,就能想到逃出去的办法
[12:04] You had to pick up the glowing egg, didn’t you? 你说说你,干嘛欠手去拿那个金蛋啊?
[12:09] At least I made something happened. 我那叫有探险精神
[12:10] If we were up to you, we’d never make pass the court yard. 如果要是听你的,没准早就死在庭院那儿了
[12:13] HELP! 救命啊!
[12:15] Who are you yelling to? 你这么瞎喊有啥用啊?
[12:17] Nobody’s lived here for centries. 这儿已经废弃了数百年了
[12:19] Well, what do you think we should do? 那你说咱们该咋办呢?
[12:23] Think about our place in the universe? 不如想想咱们在宇宙中的位置吧
[12:30] Who’s down there? 下面何人?
[12:45] For trying to take our sun stone, you must be severely punished. 居然胆敢偷我们的太阳石,你们必将受到严厉的惩罚
[12:50] We didn’t come here to take your sun stone. 我们来这儿并不想偷你们的石头
[12:52] We came here to find the ancient original of all firebending. 我们来这儿是为了探访御火术的起源
[12:56] Yeah, right… 哈,说得好听
[12:57] They’re obviously thieves here to steal Sun Warriors’ treasures. 这俩毛贼肯定是觊觎太阳武士的宝藏
[13:01] Please, I don’t normally play this card, but… 我一般都很低调的,不过既然如此 我不得不表明身份
[13:05] I’m the Avatar. 我就是降世神通
[13:11] Just hear us out. 请听我们解释
[13:13] My name is Zuko, crowned prince of the Fire Nation. 我是祖寇,乃是烈火国的王储
[13:17] Or at least I used to be. 不过现在已经不是了
[13:18] I know my people have to store all the ways of firebending 火宗的人使用御火术时
[13:21] to be filled by anger and rage. 是依靠心中充满的愤怒和怨气
[13:23] But now I want to learn the true way, 不过现在我想学习催动御火术的真正做法
[13:26] the original way. 最正宗的做法
[13:28] When we came here, I never imagined the Sun Warrior civilization was secertly alive. 到这儿来之前,我们原没想到 太阳武士居然仍秘密的活在世上
[13:32] I’m truly humbled to be in your presences. 你们的出现令我们十分意外
[13:35] Please. 拜托
[13:37] Teach us. 请教我们御火之法吧
[13:39] If you wish to learn the ways of the sun, 既然你们想学习正宗的御火术
[13:41] you must learn them from the masters “Ran and Shao”. 那就一定要请教御火宗师“燃”和“烧”
[13:46] Ran and Shao? “燃”和“烧”?
[13:47] There’re two of them? 这么说有两位宗师喽?
[13:49] When you present yourselves to them, they will examine you. 你去见他们的时候,他们将会检验你们
[13:53] They read your hearts, your souls and your ancestry. 他们能够看穿你们的心和灵魂 更能看透你们的前世今生
[13:57] If they deem you’re worthy, they’ll teach you. 如果你们符合资格,他们就会传你们武艺
[14:00] If they don’t, you will be destroyed on the spot. 反之,你们则会命丧当场
[14:13] If you’re going to see the masters, you must bring them a piece of the eternal flame. 去见宗师,你们必须带上一份永恒之火
[14:20] This fire 这火
[14:21] is the very first one. 乃是世间火的来源
[14:23] It was given to men by the dragons. 是由龙传给人类的
[14:26] They have kept going for thousands of years. 这火种已经传承千年
[14:30] I don’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[14:32] You’ll each take a piece of it to the masters 你们每人带上自己的一份去拜见宗师
[14:35] to show your commitment to the secret art of firebending. 以表明你们对神秘的御火之术的虔诚
[14:40] Ahm… Mr. Sun cheif sir, 嗯,太阳首领先生
[14:42] yea, I’m not a firebender yet. 我还不是个御火师
[14:45] Couldn’t my friend here carry my fire for me? 能让我的朋友帮我带火种去吗?
[14:47] No. 不行
[14:54] This ritual illustrates the assent of Sun Warrior philosophy. 这仪式象征着接受太阳武士的人生观
[14:59] You must maintain a constant heat. 你必须保持恒定的热度
[15:01] The flame will go out if you make it too small. 如果火焰太小就很容易熄灭
[15:05] Make it too big, 如果太大
[15:07] you might lose control. 将会难以控制
[15:12] I’m sorry, I’m just a little nervous. 对不起,我有一点紧张
[15:17] It’s like a little heart beat. 这火焰跳动着就像心跳一样
[15:19] Fire is life. 火是有生命的
[15:21] Not just destruction. 它所给予的不仅仅是破坏
[15:24] You’ll take your flames up there, 把你们的火种带到那儿去
[15:26] the cave of the masters is beneath that rock. 大师的居所就在那边的岩石下
[15:40] Hurry up! 快点走
[15:41] I can’t. 我不行
[15:42] If I walk too fast, my flame will go out. 如果我走的太快,火焰就会灭的
[15:44] Your flame is gonna go out because it’s too small. 你的火焰太小了,所以才容易灭
[15:46] You’re too timid. 你太胆怯了
[15:47] Give it more juice. 让火焰再大点
[15:49] Well, what if I can’t control it? 要是我控制不住该怎么办?
[15:51] You can do it. 你能行的
[15:52] I know you can. 你不是一般人
[15:53] You’re a talented kid. 你这小孩挺有天分的
[16:08] Facing the judgement of the firebending masters will be very dangerous for you. 面对御火宗师的审判 对你们来说将十分危险
[16:14] Your ancestors are directly responsible for the dragons’ disappearance. 是你的祖先直接导致了龙族的灭绝
[16:20] The masters might not be so happy to see you. 大师们见到你时可能不会高兴的
[16:23] I know I wouldn’t be. 要是我就会当场灭了你
[16:26] But once they find out I’m the Avatar… 不过当他们发现我是降世神通时…
[16:28] Have you forgotten that you vanished, allowing the Fire Nation do recurve on the world? 你别忘了,百年前你一走了之 无疑助长了烈火国的气焰
[16:33] The decline of the dragons is your burden too. 你也要为龙族的灭绝负上责任
[16:49] We could turn back now. 我们现在还可以回头
[16:51] We’ve already learned more about firebending we hoped. 关于御火术我们又了解了一些新知识
[16:55] No, we’re seeing this till to the end. 不,我们得坚持到底
[16:57] We gonna meet these masters, then find out what so great about them. 咱们要去见宗师,请教他们成为终极御火大师的诀窍
[17:01] What if they judge us… 他们要治罪的话该咋办
[17:02] and attack us? 没准会袭击咱们
[17:04] Well, we’re the Fire Prince and the Avatar. 我是火宗王子,你又是降世神通
[17:06] I think we can take these guys in the fight whoever they are. 咱俩合作,何人能敌
[17:15] Bring them out! 请他们出来吧
[17:17] Chanters! 奏乐!
[18:04] Those who wish to meet the masters Ran and Shao will now present their fire. 拜见“燃”和“烧”两位宗师的人,现在要进献火种
[18:14] Sound the clarion! 吹响号角
[18:24] What’s happening? 这是怎么了?
[18:31] Zuko, my fire run out. 祖寇,我的火灭了
[18:33] What you want me to do? 那你要我怎么样?
[18:34] Give me some of yours. 分我点火吧
[18:36] No, just make your own. 不行,你自己生吧
[18:37] I can’t. 我弄不出来
[18:39] Get some from one of those warriors. 那就从其他武士那儿弄
[18:40] Hurry! 快去
[18:41] Stop cheating off me! 别老来烦我
[18:43] Quit me in stingy! 别那么小气嘛
[19:11] These are the masters. 宗师原来是龙啊
[19:13] You still think we can take off? 还觉得咱们能够打赢他们吗?
[19:15] Ssh! I never said that. 嘘!我可没那么说过
[19:23] Ah, here it comes, any moment now, 噢,好戏即将上演,有的瞧了
[19:26] dinner for the masters. 大师好好享受你们的晚餐吧
[19:28] Quiet, Ham Ghao! 闭嘴,汉高
[19:29] What? 咋了?
[19:30] Everyone is thinking it. 又不是只有我一个这么想
[19:40] Zuko, 祖寇
[19:41] I think we’re supposed to do the dragon dance with them. 我觉得应该和它们一起跳“神龙之舞”
[19:44] What? 啥?
[19:45] What about this situation make you think they want us to dance? 你大脑这是又抽的那根筋啊?
[19:48] Well, I think they want us to do something. 那个,起码咱们不能傻站着啊
[19:52] Let’s just try it. 咱们试一下吧
[19:53] Fine! 那好吧
[20:21] Judgement time. 审判时间到了
[20:48] I understand. 我明白了
[21:10] Their fire was beautiful. 他们的火焰真是太美了
[21:13] I saw so many colours, 五彩缤纷的
[21:14] colours I’ve never imagined. 那些颜色真难以想象
[21:16] Like firebending harmony. 然而它们却和谐的统一在一起
[21:18] Yes. 没错
[21:20] They judged you, 他们审判了你们
[21:22] and gave you visions of the meaning of firebending. 还给了你们御火术真谛的启示
[21:26] I can’t believe there’re still living dragons. 没想到宗师居然会是活生生的龙
[21:28] My uncle Iroh said he faced the last dragon and killed it. 艾洛皇叔曾说是他征服了最后一条龙,并杀了它
[21:31] So your uncle lied. 这么说你皇叔撒谎了
[21:33] Actually, it wasn’t the total lie. 实际上,不仅如此
[21:36] Iroh was the last outsider to face the masters. 艾洛后来也去拜见了那两位宗师
[21:40] They deemed him worthy and passed the secret onto him as well. 它们认可了他,也把秘密告诉了他
[21:46] He must have lied to protect them. 他说谎是为了保护它们
[21:48] So no one else would hunt them. 这样就不会有人来追杀它们了
[21:50] All this time, I thought firebending was destruction. 一直以来,我认为御火术是一种破坏之术
[21:54] Since I hurt Katara, I’ve been too afraid to harness it. 自从烧伤卡塔拉后,我很怕再使用御火术
[21:58] But now I know what it really is. 现在我终于明白了
[22:01] It’s energy 火象征着能量
[22:02] and life. 和生命
[22:04] It’s like the sun. 就像太阳一样
[22:06] but inside of you. 只不过它存在于你的心中
[22:07] Do you guys realize this? 你们意识到了吗?
[22:09] Well… 那个…
[22:10] Our civilization is called “The Sun Warriors”. 别忘了,我们可是被称为“太阳武士”
[22:14] So, yeah. 所以,当然了解啦
[22:15] That’s why my firebending was so weak before. 终于知道我的御火术变弱的原因了
[22:17] Because, for so many years, 因为长久以来
[22:19] hunting you was my drive. 抓捕你一直是我的动力
[22:21] It was my purpose. 是我的目标
[22:23] So when I joined you, 所以当我加入你们后
[22:24] I lost side of my inner fire. 我失去了内心的火焰
[22:27] But now, I have a new drive. 不过,现在我又有了新的目标
[22:30] I have to help you defeat my father and restore balance to the world. 我要帮你战败父王,重新恢复世界的平衡
[22:45] Now, that you have learned the secrets and you know about our tribe’s existence. 既然你们知晓了秘密,也知道了我们的存在
[22:51] We have no choice but we prison you here forever. 我们别无选择,只好永久关押你们于此了
[22:58] Just kidding! 开玩笑的
[23:01] But seriously, don’t tell anyone! 不过说真的,别跟别人说
[23:06] With these technique the dragons showed us, 有了神龙传给我们的技艺
[23:08] Zuko and I will be unstoppable. 祖寇和我将所向披靡
[23:15] Yeah, that’s a great dance you two learned then. 你俩学的这个舞还蛮好看的嘛
[23:17] It’s not a dance, it’s a firebending form. 这不是舞蹈,是御火术的招式
[23:21] We’ll just tap dancers way to victory over the Fire Lord. 看来咱们一路跳着舞就能打败烈火王了
[23:24] It’s a secret form that happened to be thousands of years old. 别瞎说,这套可是具有上千年的历史的武术招式
[23:28] Oh yeah, what’s your little form called? 哦,是嘛,那请问你的招式叫啥哩?
[23:32] “The Dancing Dragon”. “神龙之舞” -=未完待续=- 英语字幕校正:英麟(特别感谢)
降世神通

文章导航

Previous Post: 降世神通(Avatar: The Last Airbender)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 降世神通(Avatar: The Last Airbender)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

降世神通(Avatar: The Last Airbender)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18192021

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号