时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago, the 4 nations lived together in harmony, | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:15] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all 4 elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的将世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar and airbinder named Aang. | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通, 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:36] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:48] | Book one: Water Chapter ten: Jet | 第一卷 水 第十回 杰 |
[01:17] | Where’s Momo? | 模模 跑哪儿去了? |
[01:23] | Hang on Momo! | 我来救你了,模模 |
[01:38] | All right?you too. | 好吧,也把你俩放了吧 |
[01:40] | This is gonna take forever. | 别费事了,看我的 |
[01:45] | That works? | 还真有你的 |
[01:52] | These are Fire Nation traps?you can tell from the metalwork. | 这是火宗的捕兽器,看看这金属锻造工艺就知道了 |
[01:55] | We’d better pack up camp, and get moving. | 我们最好赶紧打包上路 |
[01:59] | Ah-ah?no flying this time. | 这次咱们走陆路,不飞了 |
[02:01] | What?Why wouldn’t we fly? | 啥?为什么不飞了? |
[02:03] | Think about it. Somehow Prince Zuko and the Fire Nation keep finding us. | 仔细想一想,为什么每次 祖寇 和火宗人总能发现我们 |
[02:06] | It’s because they spot Appa?he’s just too noticeable. | 都是因为 阿柏,它太显眼了 |
[02:09] | What! Appa’s not too noticeable! | 啥?阿柏才不显眼呢 |
[02:11] | He’s a gigantic fluffy monster with an arrow on his head? it’s kinda hard to miss him! | 它可是个巨大的鼻涕兽,头上还有个箭头, 想看不到它都难 |
[02:17] | Sokka’s just jealous ?cause he doesn’t have an arrow. | 索卡是嫉妒你头上的箭头, 谁让它没有呢 |
[02:20] | I know you all want to fly, but my instincts tell me we should play it safe this time and walk. | 我知道你们都想走空路,但是我的直觉告诉我 这次为了安全必须走陆路 |
[02:24] | -Who made you the boss? -I’m not the boss?I’m the leader | -你什么时候变成头儿了? -我不是什么头儿,我可是带头人 |
[02:27] | You’re the leader? | 你是带头人?! |
[02:29] | But your voice still cracks! | 你都还没变声呢,怎么当带头人? |
[02:32] | I’m the oldest and I’m a warrior. So I’m the leader! | 反正我是这�埵~纪最大的,还是个武士, 所以我有资格当带头人 |
[02:35] | If anyone’s the leader, it’s Aang. I mean, he is the Avatar. | 带头人还得是 安昂 当,他可是降世神通 |
[02:39] | Are you kidding?he’s just a goofy kid! | 别开玩笑了,他还是个傻小子 |
[02:43] | He’s right. | 他说的也没错啦 |
[02:44] | Why do boys always think someone has to be the leader? | 咱们为什么浪费时间谁当头的问题上 |
[02:47] | I bet you wouldn’t be so bossy if you kissed a girl. | 你这么专横,怪不得没有女孩可让你亲 |
[02:50] | -I-I’ve kissed a girl?you?just haven’t met her. -Who? Gran-gran? I’ve met Gran-gran. | -我亲过女孩,只不过你还没见到她而已 谁呀?你是说奶奶吗?奶奶我见过 |
[02:56] | No?besides Gran-gran. Look, my instincts tell me … | 当然不是奶奶了。我的直觉告诉我… |
[03:00] | have a better chance of slipping through on foot and a leader has to trust his instincts. | 如果我们步行的话一定平安无事 带头人得相信自己的知觉 |
[03:03] | Okay, we’ll try it your way Oh Wise Leader. | 好吧,我们就步行试试 我们英明的带头人 |
[03:07] | Who knows?Walking might be fun. | 没准步行还很有趣呢 |
[03:10] | Walking stinks! How do people go anywhere without a flying bison? | 步行烂透了,真明白那些没有 飞天野牛的人是怎么生活的 |
[03:14] | I don’t know Aang. Why don’t you ask Sokka’s instincts?they seem to know everything. | 我也不知道啊,安昂。 问问 索卡的直觉吧,它可是无所不知啊 |
[03:19] | Ha ha. Very funny. | 哈哈,你的笑话很好笑啊 |
[03:21] | -I’m tired of carrying this pack. -You know who you should ask to carry it for a while? Sokka’s Instincts! | -背著包简直累死我了 -也许你该找个人帮帮你,就找索卡的直觉帮忙吧 |
[03:27] | -That’s a great idea! Hey, Sokka’s Instincts, would you mind? -Okay, okay | -好主意,索卡的直觉,能不能 -够了,够了 |
[03:31] | I get it. Look guys, I’m tired too. But the important thing is that–Fire…Nation? | 我知道你们很累,我也是 但只有这样 我们才可以避开…火国的军队 |
[03:43] | RUN! | 快跑! |
[03:48] | -We’re cut off! -Sokka, your shirt! | -糟糕,没路走了 -索卡,你的衣服著了 |
[03:59] | If you let us pass, we promise not to hurt you. | 如果你让我们通过,我们保证不伤害你们 |
[04:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[04:04] | Bluffing? | 虚张声势呗~ |
[04:05] | You? Promise not to hurt us? | 就你们,保证不伤害我们? |
[04:11] | Nice work, Sokka! How’d ya do that? | 干的不错啊,索卡, 你怎么做到的? |
[04:13] | Uh?instinct? | 靠直觉吧 |
[04:15] | Look! | 看哪! |
[04:29] | Down you go. | 给我倒下吧你 |
[04:36] | They’re in the trees! | 树上有埋伏 |
[04:57] | Hey, he was mine! | 嘿,我正要撂倒他呢 |
[04:59] | Gotta be quicker next time. | 先到先得嘛~ |
[05:21] | Man! | 拜托~ |
[05:32] | -Hey -Hi~ | -嘿 -你好~ |
[05:37] | You just took out a whole army almost single-handed! | 你们单枪匹马的就灭了整个军队 |
[05:41] | Army? Pfft. There were only, like, twenty guys! | 他们一共也就20多个人嘛 |
[05:45] | My name is Jet, and these are my Freedom Fighters | 我叫杰,来见见我的兄弟们, 他们都是无畏的战士 |
[05:47] | Sneers | 「冷笑」 |
[05:49] | Longshot | 「善射」 |
[05:50] | Smellerbee | 「臭虫」 |
[05:51] | Duke | 「公爵」 |
[05:52] | Pipsqueak | 「矮人」 |
[05:54] | Pipsqueak? | 「矮人」? |
[05:55] | that’s a funny name. | 真是个有趣的名字 |
[05:58] | You think my name is funny? | 什么?你觉得我的名字好笑 |
[06:01] | It’s hilarious. | 是很好笑嘛~ |
[06:19] | Um?thanks for saving us Jet. | 杰,谢谢你救了我们 |
[06:21] | We were lucky you were there. | 幸好你当时在那 |
[06:23] | I should be thanking you. | 我倒要谢谢你们呢 |
[06:24] | We were waiting to ambush those soldiers all morning | 我们早上就在那�妫市搘魊豪漕リh兵 |
[06:27] | we just needed the right distraction | 只是一直在等待时机 |
[06:29] | And then you guys stumbled in. | 直到你们闯了进来创造了良机 |
[06:30] | We were relying on instincts | 我们也只是凭著直觉行事 |
[06:32] | You’ll get yourself killed doing that. | 你们差点就送了小命啊 |
[06:39] | Hey Jet?these barrels are filled with blasting jelly. | 嘿,杰。这个桶�婺侉﹞F爆破果冻呢 |
[06:42] | That’s a great score. | 看来收获不小啊 |
[06:44] | And these boxes are filled with jelly candy! | 这还有一整箱果冻糖呢 |
[06:47] | Also good. | 也不赖嘛 |
[06:48] | Let’s not get those mixed up. | 小心点,别把它们弄混了 |
[06:50] | We’ll take the stuff back to the hideout | 我们把这些战利品搬回秘密基地吧 |
[06:52] | You guys have a hideout? | 你们有自己的秘密基地 |
[06:54] | You wanna see it? | 想见识见识吗? |
[06:55] | Yes we wanna see it! | 当然了,带我们去看看吧 |
[07:01] | We’re here | 我们到了 |
[07:02] | Where?there’s nothing here! | 到了?这�堣侦礞]没有啊 |
[07:03] | Hold this | 抓住它 |
[07:04] | Why?what’s this do? | 为什么?这是什么东东? |
[07:08] | Aang? | 安昂? |
[07:09] | I’ll get up on my own. | 我自己就能上去 |
[07:14] | Grab hold of me Katara. | 抓住我,卡塔拉 |
[07:30] | Nice place you got! | 你这�堹u棒啊 |
[07:37] | It’s beautiful up here! | 这上面真美啊 |
[07:39] | It’s beautiful | 是很美 |
[07:40] | and more importantly the Fire Nation can’t find us. | 更重要的是,火宗人不会发现我们在这上面 |
[07:43] | They would love to find you. | 他们可是绞尽了脑汁要抓到你 |
[07:44] | Wouldn’t they, Jet? | 我说的没错吧,杰 |
[07:46] | It’s not gonna happen, Smellerbee | 不会让他们得逞的,「臭虫」 |
[07:48] | Why does the Fire Nation want to find you? | 火宗人干嘛要抓你? |
[07:50] | I guess you could say I’ve been causing them a little trouble | 可能是被我们给弄烦了吧 |
[07:53] | See | 几年前 |
[07:53] | they took over a nearby Earth Kingdom town a few years back | 火宗侵占了这附近的一个土强国的村镇 |
[07:56] | We’ve been ambushin’ their troops | 我们埋伏袭击他们的军队 |
[07:58] | cutting off their supply lines | 切断他们的供给 |
[07:59] | and doing anything we can to mess with them. | 只要是能给他们捣乱的事我们都干 |
[08:02] | One day | 总有一天 |
[08:03] | we’ll drive the Fire Nation out of here for good | 我们会将火宗的人完全的赶出去 |
[08:05] | …and free that town | 解放那�堛漱H民 |
[08:06] | That’s so brave. | 真实太英勇了 |
[08:08] | Yeah, nothing’s braver than a guy in a treehouse | 可不是嘛,还有谁比躲在树上人更英勇 |
[08:11] | Don’t pay any attention to my brother | 不用理会我哥哥,他成烦人了 |
[08:13] | No problem | 没关系 |
[08:14] | He probably had a rough day | 今天他可能太衰了,所以心烦 |
[08:15] | So, you all live here? | 那么…你们住在这儿吗? |
[08:17] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:18] | Longshot over there | 那个叫「善射」男孩儿 |
[08:19] | His town got burned down by the fire Nation. | 他的家乡被火宗人烧毁了 |
[08:22] | And we found the Duke trying to steal our food. | 我们和「公爵」不打不相识,当初他要投我们的食物 |
[08:24] | I don’t think he ever really had a home. | 我想他也是个无家可归的孤儿 |
[08:26] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[08:29] | Fire Nation killed my parents. | 火宗人杀了我的父母 |
[08:32] | I was only eight years old. | 那时我才八岁 |
[08:34] | That day changed me forever. | 那天改变了我的人生 |
[08:36] | Sokka and I lost our mother to the Fire Nation. | 我和索卡的母亲也是被火宗人杀死的 |
[08:39] | I’m so sorry, Katara | 我很遗憾,卡塔拉 |
[08:51] | Today | 今天 |
[08:52] | we struck another blow against the Fire Nation swine. | 我们又一次打败了这群火宗猪 |
[08:56] | Yeah~~~ | 耶~~~ |
[08:59] | I got a special joy from the look on one soldier’s face | 我还记得今天有个士兵的表情,太好笑了 |
[09:02] | when the Duke dropped down on his helmet and rode him like a wild hog monkey. | 当时,「公爵」正骑在他的脖子上,就像骑著个发疯的肥猪猴 |
[09:07] | Yeah~ | 耶~ |
[09:11] | Now, the Fire Nation thinks they don’t have to worry about a couple of kids hiding in the trees | 这些火宗人还认为住在树上小毛孩儿们不足所畏 |
[09:17] | Maybe they’re right | 也许他们想的没错 |
[09:18] | Boo! | 真蠢哪! |
[09:23] | Or maybe they are dead wrong | 也许他们是大错特错了 |
[09:26] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[09:30] | Hey,Jet | 嘿,杰 |
[09:31] | nice speech. | 说得好 |
[09:33] | Thanks | 谢了 |
[09:34] | By the way | 对了 |
[09:34] | I was really impressed with you and Aang | 你和安昂真让我刮目相看啊 |
[09:36] | That was some great bending I saw out there today | 你们的御术真让我大开眼界啊 |
[09:39] | Well, he’s great | 是吗,他是很棒的 |
[09:40] | He’s the Avatar | 他就是降世神通 |
[09:42] | I could use some more training. | 我的功夫还拿不上台面 |
[09:43] | Avatar huh? | 是降世神通啊 |
[09:45] | Very nice. | 真不错啊 |
[09:47] | Thanks Jet. | 谢了,杰 |
[09:48] | So I might know a way that you and Aang can help in our struggle. | 你和安昂来帮我们怎么样 |
[09:51] | Unfortunately we have to leave tonight | 抱歉了,我们今晚就要离开 |
[09:54] | Sokka, you’re kidding me | 索卡,你不是开玩笑吧 |
[09:55] | I needed you on an important mission tomorrow | 我本来还想在明天交给你个重要任务呢 |
[09:58] | What mission? | 什么任务? |
[10:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[10:15] | Shh?it amplifies vibrations | 嘘,这能让我听到远方的声音 |
[10:17] | Good trick | 好办法啊 |
[10:19] | Nothing yet | 还没有动静 |
[10:21] | Wait! Yes | 等等,有了… |
[10:22] | someone’s approaching | 有人过来了 |
[10:23] | How many? | 一共有多少人? |
[10:24] | I think there’s just one. | 我想只有一个 |
[10:27] | Good work, Sokka. Ready your weapon | 干的好,索卡,准备应战 |
[10:34] | Wait | 等等 |
[10:35] | False alarm | 警报解除 |
[10:35] | he’s just an old man | 来的是个老头 |
[10:42] | What are you doing in our woods, you leech | 你来我们的森林干什么,你这个奸细 |
[10:44] | Please sir, I’m just a traveler | 放过我吧,我只是路过的 |
[10:57] | Do you like destroying towns? | 你以摧毁城镇为乐吧 |
[10:58] | Do you like destroying families? | 你以摧毁家庭为乐吧 |
[11:00] | Do you?! | 我说的没错吧 |
[11:02] | Oh,please let me go | 求你了,让我走吧 |
[11:04] | have mercy | 求你手下留情啊 |
[11:05] | Does the Fire Nation let people go?! | 火宗人会随随便便放人吗? |
[11:07] | Does the Fire Nation have mercy?! | 火宗人有同情心吗? |
[11:11] | Jet, he’s just an old man! | 杰,他只是个老头 |
[11:13] | He’s Fire Nation! Search him! | 他是个火宗人。搜搜他 |
[11:14] | But he’s not hurting anyone | 但他也没有伤害任何人 |
[11:16] | Have you forgotten that the Fire Nation killed your mother? | 你忘了吗?是火宗的人杀了你的母亲 |
[11:19] | Remember why you fight! | 记住你为何而战 |
[11:20] | We’ve got his stuff, Jet. | 杰,东西到手了 |
[11:22] | This doesn’t feel right | 你这么做是不对的 |
[11:24] | It’s what has to be done | 这就是我们应该做的 |
[11:25] | now let’s get outta here | 走吧,离开这儿 |
[11:31] | Come on Sokka! | 快走,索卡 |
[11:37] | Sokka! Look what the Duke gave me! | 索卡,来看看「公爵」给了我什么 |
[11:47] | Ow! Quit it! | 不玩了~ |
[11:49] | Hey Sokka | 嘿,索卡 |
[11:50] | Is Jet back? | 杰回来了吗? |
[11:51] | Yeah?he’s back | 没错,他是回来了 |
[11:52] | But we’re leaving | 但是我们得走了 |
[11:53] | What? | 啥? |
[11:54] | But I made him this hat. | 但是我刚给他做了这顶帽子 |
[11:56] | Your boyfriend Jet’s a thug | 你的男朋友是个暴徒 |
[11:58] | What? | 你说什么? |
[12:00] | No, he’s not. | 他才不是呢 |
[12:01] | He’s messed up Katara | 他简直是在乱来 |
[12:02] | He’s not messed up | 他没有乱来 |
[12:03] | he’s just got a different way of life | 他只是选择了一种不同的生活方式 |
[12:05] | a really fun way of life | 一种潇洒快乐的活法 |
[12:07] | He beat and robbed a harmless old man | 他殴打抢劫手无缚鸡之力的老人 |
[12:10] | I wanna hear Jet’s side of the story | 我要听听杰的解释 |
[12:13] | Sokka?you told them what happened but you didn’t mention that the guy was Fire Nation? | 索卡,你告诉了他们发生了什么, 但是你没告诉他们他是个火宗人 |
[12:18] | No, he conveniently left that part out | 他对那个只字未提 |
[12:20] | Fine! But even if he was Fire Nation, he was a harmless civilian | 就算他是个火宗人,他也是个无害的平民百姓 |
[12:24] | He was an assassin, Sokka | 索卡,他是个刺客 |
[12:28] | See? | 看见没 |
[12:29] | There’s a compartment for poison in the knife. | 在刀把后面藏著毒药 |
[12:31] | He was sent to eliminate me | 他是被派来除掉我的 |
[12:33] | you helped save my life, Sokka | 索卡,你可是救了我一命呢 |
[12:35] | I knew there was an explanation | 我就知道杰不是那样的人 |
[12:37] | I didn’t see any knife | 我可没看到什么刀 |
[12:39] | That’s because he was concealing it | 他当时把刀藏在了身上 |
[12:41] | See Sokka? | 明白了吧,索卡 |
[12:42] | I’m sure you just didn’t notice the knife. | 你肯定是大意没看到 |
[12:44] | There was no knife! | 当时是没有刀 |
[12:46] | I’m going back to the hut and packing my things | 我走了,回去收拾我的东西 |
[12:50] | Tell me you guys aren’t leaving yet | 你们不是现在要走吧? |
[12:51] | I really need your help | 我非常需要你们的帮忙 |
[12:53] | What can we do? | 我们能帮上什么忙吗? |
[12:54] | The Fire Nation is planning on burning down our forest | 火宗人想烧毁我们的森林 |
[12:57] | If you both use water bending to fill the reservoir, we could fight the fires. | 如果你们能用御水术填满水库, 我们就能用它来抵御大火 |
[13:00] | But if you leave now | 如果你们现在走的话 |
[13:02] | they’ll destroy the whole valley | 整个山谷就毁了 |
[13:08] | We can’t leave now with the Fire Nation about to burn down a forest! | 你现在不能走,火宗人要烧毁真个森林 |
[13:11] | I’m sorry Katara | 抱歉,卡塔拉 |
[13:13] | Jet’s very smooth, but we can’t trust him | 他说得好像挺有道理的,但是我们不能相信他 |
[13:15] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎们想吗? |
[13:17] | You’re jealous that he’s a better warrior and a better leader | 无论之作为战士还是带头人, 他都比你优秀,所以你嫉妒他 |
[13:20] | Katara, I’m not jealous of Jet. | 卡塔拉,我可不嫉妒杰 |
[13:22] | It’s just that my instinct… | 只是我的直觉告诉… |
[13:23] | Well my instincts tell me we need to stay here a little longer and help Jet | 但是我的直觉告诉我, 我们应该在这儿多留一阵帮助杰 |
[13:27] | Come on Aang | 走吧,安昂 |
[13:29] | Sorry Sokka | 对不起了,索卡 |
[14:04] | Now listen | 现在给我听好了 |
[14:05] | you are not to blow the dam until I give the signal | 我给你们信号之后,你们再破坏大坝 |
[14:07] | If the reservoir isn’t full | 只要一天水库不被破坏 |
[14:09] | the Fire Nation troops could survive | 火宗人就还会在这�塈@威作福 |
[14:11] | But what about the people in the town? | 那些住在城�堛漱H们该怎么办呢? |
[14:14] | won’t they get wiped out too? | 不把他们带到城外吗? |
[14:16] | Look Duke, that’s the price of ridding this area of the Fire Nation. | 听我说,「公爵」,如果那么做的话我们会打草惊蛇的 |
[14:19] | Now don’t blow the dam until I give the signal,got it? | 没有我的信号,不准破坏大坝。记住了吗? |
[14:27] | Where do you think you’re going, ponytail? | 「马尾巴」,你想往哪跑啊? |
[14:34] | Sokka | 索卡 |
[14:35] | I’m glad you decided to join us. | 很高兴你能加入我们 |
[14:38] | I heard your plan to destroy the Earth Kingdom town | 我听到你们要摧毁土强国村镇的计划了 |
[14:41] | Our plan is to rid the valley of the Fire Nation | 我们的计划是要袭击火宗人所在的峡谷 |
[14:43] | There are people living there Jet, mothers and fathers and children | 那�堨i是有平民百姓啊,大人小孩都有 |
[14:47] | We can’t win without making some sacrifices | 没有牺牲,怎么能获得胜利呢 |
[14:50] | You lied to Aang and Katara about the forest fire | 你骗安昂和卡塔拉说有森林大火 |
[14:52] | Because they don’t understand the demands of war. | 那时因为他们不像你我一样 |
[14:55] | Not like you and I do. | 他们不知道战争需要什么 |
[14:56] | I do understand | 我知道 |
[14:58] | I understand that there’s nothing you won’t do to get what you want | 我知道你为了得到想要的东西不择手段 |
[15:01] | I was hoping you’d have an open mind | 本来还指望你能开开窍呢 |
[15:03] | but I can see you’ve made your choice | 看来 |
[15:04] | but I can see you’ve made your choice | 你已经有了自己的主意了 |
[15:07] | I can’t let you warn Katara and Aang | 不能放你去给卡塔拉和安昂去通风报信 |
[15:09] | Take him for a walk | 把他给我带走 |
[15:11] | a long walk. | 越远越好 |
[15:12] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[15:14] | Cheer up, Sokka | 索卡,高兴点 |
[15:15] | We’re gonna win a great victory against the Fire Nation today | 今天,我们将大败火军 |
[15:21] | Jet | 杰 |
[15:22] | I’m sorry about how Sokka’s been acting | 我替索卡的行为向你道歉 |
[15:24] | No worries | 没关系了 |
[15:25] | he already apologized | 他已经向我道歉了 |
[15:27] | Really? | 不是吧? |
[15:27] | Sokka apologized? | 索卡道歉了 |
[15:29] | Yeah?I was surprised too | 可不是嘛,我也很诧异 |
[15:32] | I got the sense that maybe you talked to him or something | 我想可能是你和他的谈话起了作用 |
[15:34] | Yeah, I did. | 我是跟他谈过 |
[15:35] | I guess something you said got through to him | 可能是你的话触动了他 |
[15:37] | Anyhow | 不管怎样 |
[15:38] | he went out on a scouting mission with Pipsqueak and Smellerbee | 他正和「矮人」和「臭虫」在前线执行侦察任务呢 |
[15:41] | I’m glad he cooled off. He’s so stubborn sometimes | 真高兴他能冷静下来 |
[15:42] | He’s so stubborn sometimes | 有时候他真是太顽固了 |
[15:46] | All right, we’re here. | 好了,我们到了 |
[15:48] | Underground water’s trying to escape through these vents | 地下的水汽不断的从这些孔道中溢出来 |
[15:50] | I need you guys to help it along | 我需要你们的帮忙 |
[15:52] | I’ve never used bending on water I can’t see | 我从未对我看不见的水用过御水术 |
[15:55] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[15:57] | Katara | 卡塔拉 |
[15:58] | You can do this | 你能行的 |
[15:59] | What about me? | 那我呢? |
[16:01] | I know the Avatar can do this | 这对于降世神通来说应该是小菜一碟 |
[16:24] | Yes! Good job! | 不错 |
[16:25] | This river empties into the reservoir– | 做的好,这条河的下游就是水库 |
[16:28] | a few more geysers and it’ll be full. | 在弄几处泉水,水库就会很快被填满了 |
[16:30] | Look, there’s another steam vent 300 OK | 看,那边还有一处水汽孔道 |
[16:33] | 好的 | |
[16:34] | You two keep it up | 你们继续干 |
[16:35] | I’ll go check on things at the reservoir. | 我去水库看看 |
[16:38] | When we’re done we’ll meet you over there. | 干完活,我们就去那儿找你 |
[16:40] | Actually | 这样吧 |
[16:41] | probably better if you meet me back at the hideout when you’re done | 咱们最好在秘密基地会合 |
[16:54] | I bet that’s enough | 我看这些水应该足够了 |
[16:55] | and I’m not just saying that to be lazy | 我可不是想偷懒啊 |
[16:58] | Let’s catch up with Jet at the reservoir | 咱们去水库找杰吧 |
[17:00] | I thought we agreed to meet Jet back at the hideout | 不是说好了在秘密基地会合吗? |
[17:02] | Well, we finished early | 咱们不是提前完成任务了嘛 |
[17:04] | I’m sure he’ll be happy to see us | 他见到我们一定会很高兴的 |
[17:08] | Come on, move along | 快点,往前走 |
[17:10] | How can you stand by and do nothing while Jet wipes out a whole town? | 杰就要淹了整个村镇,你们怎么能袖手旁观? |
[17:14] | Hey listen Sokka | 听著,索卡 |
[17:15] | Jet’s a great leader | 杰是个优秀的带头人 |
[17:17] | We follow what he says, and things always turn out okay | 他怎么说我们就怎么做,听他的准没错 |
[17:25] | If that’s how Jet leads, | 如果这就是杰的领导才能 |
[17:27] | then he’s got a lot to learn | 那他要学的还多著呢 |
[17:28] | Hey | 嘿 |
[17:34] | While you two are up there you might want to practice your knot-work | 你们在那上面也别闲著,好好练习一下打结的功夫吧 |
[17:38] | Hey Smellerbee | 嘿,「臭虫」 |
[17:39] | you gonna eat your leechee nuts? | 你的那些荔枝果还吃吗? |
[17:50] | What are they doing? | 他们在干嘛? |
[17:51] | Hey, those are the red barrels he got from the Fire Nation | 嘿,那些红色木桶不是那天从火宗那�塈T来的吗? |
[17:54] | Why would they need blasting jelly? | 他们要用爆破果冻来干什么? |
[17:56] | Because Jet’s gonna blow up the dam | 他们不是要炸了大坝吧? |
[17:59] | What? | 什么? |
[17:59] | No–that would destroy the town | 不会,那样会毁了整个村镇的 |
[18:02] | Jet wouldn’t do that. | 杰不会那么做的 |
[18:03] | I’ve gotta stop him | 我得阻止他 |
[18:05] | Jet wouldn’t do that | 杰不会那么做的 |
[18:10] | Yes I would | 我正要那么做 |
[18:11] | Jet?why? | 杰,你为什么要那么做? |
[18:12] | Katara | 卡塔拉 |
[18:13] | you would too if you just stopped to think | 如果仔细考虑一下, 你们也会赞同我的 |
[18:15] | Think about what the Fire Nation did to your mother | 好好想想火宗人是怎么对待你的母亲的 |
[18:18] | we can’t let them do that to anyone else, ever again | 我们不能再容忍他们在将暴行施加在其他人身上 |
[18:21] | This isn’t the answer | 你这么做是不对的 |
[18:23] | I want you to understand me Katara | 卡塔拉,我希望你能了解我 |
[18:25] | I thought your brother would understand, but | 我原以为你的哥哥会了解,但是 |
[18:28] | Where’s Sokka. | 你把索卡怎么了? |
[18:30] | Katara | 卡塔拉 |
[18:37] | I need to get to the dam. | 我得去大坝那儿 |
[18:40] | You’re not going anywhere without your glider. | 看你没了滑翼还怎么去 |
[18:46] | I’m not gonna fight you, Jet | 杰,我不想和你打架 |
[18:47] | You’ll have to if you want your glider back. | 你要是想拿回滑翼就要跟我一战 |
[20:27] | Why, Jet | 你为什么要这么做,杰 |
[20:29] | I can’t believe I trusted you | 我竟然相信了你 |
[20:32] | You lied to me | 你跟我说谎 |
[20:33] | you’re sick and I trusted you | 你这个无赖,我居然相信了你 |
[20:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[20:43] | You’re too late | 你们太迟了 |
[20:45] | No! | 糟糕! |
[20:51] | Sokka’s still out there | 索卡还在那儿 |
[20:53] | he’s our only chance | 我们只能靠他了 |
[20:55] | Come on, Sokka | 加油啊,索卡 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry I ever doubted you. | 抱歉,我竟然怀疑你 |
[20:58] | Please | 拜托了 |
[21:07] | No | 不要啊 |
[21:28] | Sokka didn’t make it in time | 索卡没来得及制止它 |
[21:29] | All those people… | 可怜那些百姓… |
[21:32] | Jet?you monster! | 杰,你是个混蛋 |
[21:33] | This was a victory, Katara | 卡塔拉,这是个胜利 |
[21:35] | Remember that | 记住这一刻吧 |
[21:36] | The Fire Nation is gone | 火宗人走了,峡谷也就安全了 |
[21:39] | and this valley will be safe… | 峡谷是会安全的… |
[21:41] | It will be safe | 只要没了你�� |
[21:43] | Sokka | 索卡 |
[21:44] | I warned the villagers of your plan, just in time. | 我及时地告诉了村民们你的计划 |
[21:47] | What? | 你说什么? |
[21:48] | At first they didn’t believe me | 起初他们并不相信我 |
[21:49] | The Fire Nation soldiers assumed I was a spy | 火宗的士兵以为我是个奸细 |
[21:52] | But one man vouched for me | 但是有个人出来为我担保 |
[21:54] | he old man you attacked. | 他就是那天被你抢劫的老人 |
[21:56] | He urged them to trust me | 通过他的极力相劝,大家相信了我 |
[21:57] | and we got everyone out in time | 我们及时地将每个人带出了村镇 |
[22:04] | Missus Pretty! | 我的漂漂小姐 |
[22:07] | Sokka, you fool! | 索卡,你真是个白痴 |
[22:08] | We could’ve freed this valley! | 我们本可以解放这个山谷的 |
[22:10] | Who would be free | 哪�媟|被解放 |
[22:11] | everyone would be dead. | 恐怕大家都会死了吧 |
[22:12] | You traitor! | 你这个叛徒 |
[22:14] | No, Jet | 你错了,杰 |
[22:15] | You became the traitor when you stopped protecting innocent people | 在你放弃保护那些无辜的人的时候, 你已经成为了叛徒 |
[22:18] | Katara | 卡塔拉 |
[22:19] | please | 求你了 |
[22:19] | help me | 帮助我 |
[22:20] | Goodbye Jet. | 别了,杰 |
[22:23] | Yip yip. | 驾,驾 |
[22:29] | We thought you were going to the dam | 我们原以为你去了大坝了呢 |
[22:30] | How come you went to the town instead? | 你怎么反而去了城镇了呢? |
[22:32] | Let me guess | 我猜… |
[22:33] | your instincts told you | 肯定是你的直觉使然了 |
[22:35] | Hey, sometimes they’re right | 嘿,直觉有时候可是很准的啊 |
[22:37] | Um,Sokka | 嗯,索卡 |
[22:38] | You know we’re going the wrong way, right? | 你知道咱们飞错方向了吧? |
[22:41] | And sometimes they’re wrong | 不过直觉有时也会犯糊涂 |
[22:42] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |