时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:11] | Long ago… | 很久以前, |
[00:12] | the four nations lived together in harmony | 这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:15] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most | 然而在大家最需要他的时候, |
[00:25] | he vanished. | 他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通, |
[00:31] | airbinder named Aang. | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe | 但是我坚信 |
[00:40] | Aang can save the world. | 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:48] | Book one: Water Chapter eleven: The Great Divide | 第一卷 水 第十一回 大鸿沟 (The great divide 为一语双关的题目, divide既有”分水岭”的意思, 又有”分裂”的意思) |
[01:00] | – Um…aren’t you forgetting the TARP? – Right…got it. | -别忘了防水毡! -是啊,差点忘了 |
[01:04] | Sokka, you’re supposed to put the tarp on TOP of the tent. | 索卡,防水毡不是应该铺在帐篷顶上的吗? |
[01:08] | You know, so we don’t get RAINED on. | 这样下雨就不怕淋湿了 |
[01:10] | Ordinarily you’d be right | 一般来说你这么说是对的 |
[01:12] | but seeing how it’s the dry season, you’re not. | 但是鉴于现在正值旱季,你说的完全没必要 |
[01:14] | -Besides, that tarp makes a pretty warm blanket. -But what if it DOES rain? | -再说了,防水毡还可以当毯子盖,暖得很 -万一下雨该咋办? |
[01:18] | But what if it doesn’t? Then I would have put the tarp up for nothing. | 那要是没下雨呢?那铺防水毡岂不是白费 |
[01:21] | -Ur…arg! You’re infuriating! | 真是气死人了 |
[01:23] | Katara, why don’t you worry about gathering the firewood | 卡塔拉,你只管捡好你的柴就得了 |
[01:26] | because that kindling’s looking PRETTY sorry. | 瞧你捡的那几块料,样子长得太抱歉了 |
[01:29] | Well if you don’t like my firewood… have it! | 你不满意我捡的柴是吧,你捡啊 |
[01:33] | Fine by me! If you’re not going to do your job | 你干不干你的那份工作,我都无所谓 |
[01:36] | Okay, I got the grub if you guys got the… | 我找到吃的了,伙计们你们做得… |
[01:39] | Hey, where’s the campfire? And what happened to the tent? | 嘿,营火怎么还没著?帐篷又怎么了? |
[01:42] | Why don’t you ask Miss Know It All Queen of the Twigs! | 你为啥不问问自称是「大明白女皇」 的万事通的小姐 |
[01:45] | Oh yeah? | 多谢夸奖啊 |
[01:45] | Well you’re Mister Lazy Bum, | 自称是「帐篷之王」 |
[01:48] | King of the … tents | 的懒鬼先生 |
[01:51] | Okay, listen guys. | 行了,行了 |
[01:53] | Harsh words won’t solve problems, | 恶语相向解决不了问题 |
[01:56] | action will. | 光说不练是嘴把式 |
[01:57] | Why don’t you just switch jobs? | 不如你们换做对方的工作试试吧 |
[01:59] | – Sounds good. – Whatever. | -可以啊 -无所谓 |
[02:00] | You see that? Settling feuds and making peace. | 看到了吧,解决了争吵,带来了和平 |
[02:03] | All in a days work for the Avatar. | 我这个降世神通真不是盖的 |
[02:21] | Come on Momo, that’s fair. Appa’s got FIVE stomachs. | 模模,这很公平的,你要知道阿柏可是有五个胃 |
[02:30] | Here it is, guys, the Great Divide. | 伙计们,这就是著名的大鸿沟了 |
[02:33] | -Wow! I could just stare at it forever. – Okay. I’ve seen enough | -哇,真想在这儿多看一会儿 -不过如此,看够了 |
[02:38] | How can you not be fascinated, Sokka? This is the largest canyon in the entire world. | 索卡,你怎么就能不为其所动呢? 这可是世界上最大的峡谷啊 |
[02:43] | Then I’m sure we’ll be able to see it very clearly from the air while we fly away. | 站在这儿看,还不如咱们飞在空中时看得爽哩 |
[02:47] | Hey! If you’re looking for the Canyon Guide, | 嘿,你们谁都别跟我抢 |
[02:49] | I was here first! | 在峡谷导游这儿我排第一号 |
[02:50] | Ooooo…canyon guide. Sounds informative. | 哇哦,还有峡谷导游呢,值得瞧瞧啊 |
[02:53] | Believe me, he’s more than a tour guide, he’s an earthbender. | 他不仅仅是个旅游向导,他还是个御土师 |
[02:57] | And the only way in and out of the canyon is with his help. | 没有他的帮忙,你就压根找不到进出峡谷的路 |
[03:00] | And he’s takin’ MY tribe across next! | 他马上就会带我们村的人过去 |
[03:02] | Calm down, we know you’re next. | 别著急,我们不跟你抢 |
[03:04] | You wouldn’t be calm if the Fire Nation destroyed YOUR home and forced YOU to flee. | 如果你们像我一样,是个家园被烈火国摧毁、 不得不逃亡的人,哪还能冷静下来呢 |
[03:08] | My whole tribe has to walk thousands of miles to the capital city of Ba Sing Se! | 我们整个村落步行跋涉千里, 去往土强国都城——永固成 |
[03:13] | You’re a refugee. | 这么说你是难民了 |
[03:14] | Humph. Tell me somethin’ I don’t know. | 还用你废话? |
[03:19] | Is that your tribe? | 那边来的就是你们村的人吗? |
[03:20] | It most certainly is NOT. | 那些人怎么可能是我们村的? |
[03:22] | That’s the Zhang tribe. A bunch of low-life thieves. | 那群人是「埋汰村」的,一群卑鄙的小偷 (Zhang,应该指脏 |
[03:25] | They’ve been the enemies of my tribe for 100 years. | 100年来,我们两村都视对方为世敌 |
[03:29] | Hey Zhangs! I’m savin’ a spot for my tribe so don’t even THINK of stealing it! | 嘿,埋汰村的,我老早就来为我们村占位了, 你们别想夹塞 |
[03:34] | Where are the rest of the Gan Jin? Still tidying up their campsite? | 你们「干净村「的其他人呢? 还在露营地打扫呢? (Gan Jin,ganjing,应该是干净,对吧?) |
[03:39] | Yes! But they sent me ahead of them to hold a spot. | 没错,他们派我先行一步来占位 |
[03:42] | I didn’t know the canyon Guide took reservations. | 我咋不知道峡谷导游这儿有占位这个规矩呢? |
[03:45] | Heh! Of course you didn’t. | 你少见多怪呗 |
[03:47] | That’s the ignorance I’d expect from a messy Zhang! | 我对你们「埋汰村」的无知真是佩服的五体投地啊 |
[03:50] | So unorganized and ill prepared for a journey. | 连旅行都这么无组织无纪律 |
[04:03] | Sorry about the wait, youngsters.Who’s ready to cross this here canyon? | 年轻人们,抱歉让你们久等了, 大家都准备好横跨大峡谷了吧 |
[04:09] | one of them I think. | 他们当中有一队已经准备好了 |
[04:12] | I was here first! My party’s on their way! | 我是先来的,我的同伴们正在赶来 |
[04:14] | I can’t guide people who aren’t here. | 人没来,你让我导谁啊? |
[04:17] | Guess you guys’ll have to make the trip tomorrow. | 看来你们要等到明天再来喽 |
[04:21] | Wait! Here they come! | 且慢,他们来了 |
[04:29] | You’re not seriously going to cave into these spoiled Gan Jins! | 你该不是要优先这些养尊处优的「干净村」人吧 |
[04:33] | I mean, we’re refugees too! And we’ve got sick people that need shelter. | 我们也是难民啊,而且我们中有病人急需地方落脚 |
[04:37] | I…uh…well… | 这个…那个… |
[04:39] | We’ve got old people who are weary from traveling. | 我们这儿有老人,漫长的旅行让他们疲惫不堪 |
[04:41] | Sick people get priority over old people. | 病人要优先于老人 |
[04:44] | Maybe you Zhang’s wouldn’t have so many sick people if you weren’t such slobs. | 如果你们「埋汰村」人不这么邋遢, 就不会有那么多病人了 |
[04:49] | If you Gan Jins weren’t so clean, maybe you wouldn’t live to be so old. | 如果你们不是那么爱干净, 也不会有那么多老掉渣的了 |
[04:55] | (I could smell your stink a mile away.) Well Aang, ready to put your peace making skills to the test? | (大老远就能闻见你们的臭味了) 安昂,是该检验你「维和」技巧的时候了 |
[04:58] | I… don’t know. A fight over chores is one thing. These people have been feuding for 100 years. | 咋解决啊,清官难断家务事, 更何况他们之间有将近100年的世仇 |
[05:04] | Everyone, listen up! This is the Avatar! | 大家静一静,这位就是降世神通 |
[05:08] | And if you give him a chance, I’m sure he can come up with a compromise that will make everyone happy. | 大家都相信神通吧, 他一定会调停好,让每个人都开心的 |
[05:15] | Uh…you could share the earthbender and travel together? | 嗯,你们可以组团一起跟导游走嘛 |
[05:19] | Absolutely not! We’d rather be taken by the Fire Nation | 那可不行,与其和这帮肮脏的小偷同行 |
[05:22] | than travel with those stinking thieves. | 我宁愿被火宗的人抓走 |
[05:25] | We wouldn’t travel with you pompous fools anyway! | 我们才不愿意和你们这群浮夸的傻子为伍呢 |
[05:29] | Alright! Here’s the deal! | 行了,行了,这么著吧 |
[05:30] | We’re all going down together and Appa here will fly your sick and elderly across. | 我和你们一起步行,让阿柏驮病了的和老者先过去 |
[05:34] | Does that seem fair? | 这样公平了吧 |
[05:47] | Sorry Appa. You’ll have to do this on your own. | 抱歉了,阿柏,这回你得自己单独行动了 |
[05:50] | This feuding tribe stuff is serious business. | 这两个村的世仇可不是闹著玩的 |
[05:52] | Are you sure it’s a good idea getting involved in this? | 把咱们自己卷进来不太明智吧 |
[05:55] | To tell the truth, I’m not sure. But when have I ever been? | 说实话,我没把握, 不过放心吧,大风大浪都走过来了 |
[05:59] | He’s the Avatar, Sokka. Making peace between people is his job. | 索卡,他可是降世神通, 「维和」可是他的一项重要工作呢 |
[06:03] | His job’s gonna make us cross this whole thing on foot, isn’t it? | 什么破工作,害得我们要步行穿过这�� |
[06:07] | Okay, now comes the bad news. No food allowed in the canyon. | 大家听好,咱们有言在先,不许带吃的进峡谷 |
[06:12] | It attracts dangerous predators. | 吃的有可能会招来危险的食肉动物 |
[06:16] | No food! This is ridiculous. | 吃的都不让带,这太荒唐了 |
[06:19] | Aww, you babies can go a day without food. Would you rather be hungry…or dead? | 一天不吃东西饿不死人的。 你们是愿意挨饿啊,还是想被怪物吃掉啊 |
[06:26] | Now, we’re headin’ down in 10 minutes. All food better be in your gut, or in the garbage! | -现在给你们10分钟,能吃点就多吃点, 吃不了的都扔了 |
[06:40] | Appas’s gonna take good care of you until we get there. See ya on the other side, buddy. Yip, yip! | 在我们到达之前,阿柏会好好照顾你们的。 伙计,那边见吧,驾,驾 |
[07:01] | Nice bending! | 好功夫啊 |
[07:03] | The job’s much more than bending, kid. Folks want information. | 孩子,我的工作可不是就是耍耍功夫, 我们还要为各位提供讲解 |
[07:09] | Many of you are probably wondering how canyons are formed. | 你们一定都想知道峡谷是怎么形成的 |
[07:13] | Experts tell us this canyon was most likely carved into the ground by Earth Spirits | 专家告诉我们,这个峡谷极有可能是由于当地 的农民没有上贡适当的祭品 |
[07:19] | who were angry at local farmers for not offering them a proper sacrifice. | 「土灵「一怒之下劈开土地形成的 |
[07:34] | Guess the spirits are still angry! Hope you all brought sacrifices. | 可能现在土灵的气还没消呢, 希望你们随身都带著祭品呢 |
[07:44] | Okay…everyone stand clear of the wall. | 大家都离墙远点 |
[07:53] | Why’d you do that? | 你这是干嘛 |
[07:55] | These people are fleeing the Fire Nation, aren’t they? | 这些人不是在躲避火宗人嘛 |
[07:57] | I gotta make sure we can’t be followed. We’ll be safe now. | 我得确保没人跟踪,现在安全了 |
[08:07] | We gotta help him! | 咱们得帮帮他 |
[08:14] | Okay…now you gotta help me! | 现在谁来帮帮我啊 |
[08:36] | What was that? | 刚才那是什么啊? |
[08:38] | Canyon crawler. Oh, ugh! And there’s sure to be more | 峡谷爬虫,肯定还有很多呢 |
[08:43] | Your arms…they’re broken. | 你的胳膊好像折了 |
[08:45] | Without my arms, I got no bending. In other words… | 胳膊折了,就不能使御土术了,也就是说… |
[08:49] | …we’re trapped in this canyon. | …我们被困在峡谷中了 |
[09:01] | I thought the whole point of ditching our food was so we wouldn’t have to deal with things like… canyon crawlers… | 原来让大家丢掉食物,就是怕招来这些峡谷爬虫啊 |
[09:06] | It’s the Zhangs! They took food down here, even after the guide told them not to! | 肯定埋汰村人干的,他们带了吃的下来, 连导游的话都不听 |
[09:11] | What! If there’s anyone who can’t go without food for a day, it’s you pampered Gan Jins! | 什么?饿一天对我是小菜一碟, 肯定是你们这些娇生惯养的带进来的食物 |
[09:17] | I hope you’re happy. We’re stuck in the canyon with no way out | 这下高兴了吧,咱们都被困在峡谷�堨X不去了 |
[09:21] | Why don’t you thank yourself, food hider! | 那还不都是你们给害的 |
[09:24] | Look. Sticking together is the only way to… | 听著,团结起来出去的唯一道路 |
[09:26] | I’m not walkin’ another step with the likes of them. | 我再也不想和他们一起走了 |
[09:28] | Now, there’s something we can agree on | 终于有一件事和你们想的一样了 |
[09:31] | Any ideas? | 有异议吗? |
[09:33] | No bending. We need to get out of this canyon. I won’t die down here! I won’t become part of the food chain! | 不能用功夫了,咱们得逃出峡谷, 我可不想在这儿被吃了 |
[09:42] | See? We’re going to become part of the food chain because of YOU! | 听到了吧,多亏了你们,现在咱们要死在这儿了 |
[09:45] | Sure. Unjustly blame the Zhangs like you ALWAYS do! | 你们除了会往我们脑袋上扣屎盆子,还会啥? |
[09:49] | Gladly! | 荣幸之至 |
[09:49] | ENOUGH! I thought I could help you guys get along, | 够了!我原以为会让你们和睦共处 |
[09:53] | but I guess that’s not going to happen. | 现在看来是不可能了 |
[09:57] | We should split up. Gan Jins on this side…and Zhangs on that side. | 我们应该分开走,「干净村」的走这边, 「埋汰村」的走这边 |
[10:01] | We’ll travel in two separate lines. | 咱们分两条不同的线路走 |
[10:10] | Sokka, you go with the Zhangs. And Katara, you go with the Gan Jins. | 索卡,你和「埋汰村」一起,卡塔拉,你跟「干净村」 |
[10:14] | See if you can figure out why they hate each other so much. | 好好查查看,他们为什么这么恨对方 |
[10:36] | So, you guys aren’t going to put up your tarps? | 那个,你们也不往帐篷上葡放水毡 |
[10:38] | What for? It’s the dry season. | 放那玩意干嘛,现在可是旱季 |
[10:40] | Exactly | 可不是呗 |
[10:42] | Besides, we like to use the tarp as a blanket. | 再说,可以拿毡子当毯子使 |
[10:45] | Finally, someone gets it. | 终于有人和我想得一样了 |
[10:54] | You really think it’ll rain? | 你认为真的会下雨吗? |
[10:56] | No, but you can never be too careful, right? | 也不是,不过小心总没坏处,不是吗? |
[11:18] | Would you care for some bread, Katara? | 卡塔拉,来吃点面包吧 |
[11:20] | So it was you guys who had food! | 原来带食物下来的是你们 |
[11:22] | Oh come now. You really think that tribe of thieves isn’t smuggling food? | 你该不会认为那帮小偷没有偷运食物吧 |
[11:26] | Why should MY people go hungry when the sneaky Zhangs are stuffing their faces? | 要干看著「埋汰村「的那帮人吃东西,我们可不干这傻事 |
[11:32] | Well, I guess it’s okay if everyone’s doing it. | 既然大家都带吃的下来了,那也就无所谓了 |
[11:39] | So, why does your tribe hate the Zhang so much? | 为什么你们那们恨「埋汰村」啊? |
[11:43] | You seem like a smart girl, Katara. I bet you would enjoy hearing some history. | 卡塔拉,看你是个明事理的小姑娘, 就跟你讲讲我们的历史吧 |
[11:55] | The patriarch of our tribe, Jin Wei, was an earthbender warrior… | 我们的族长金维,他是一名御土武士 |
[12:00] | …who was assigned an important duty; | 肩负著重要的使命 |
[12:02] | transporting our sacred orb from the Great Eastern Gate | 从东大门押送我们神圣的宝球 |
[12:06] | to the Great Western Gate. | 至西大门 |
[12:13] | Taking the orb from the east to the west represents the suns rising and setting. | 将宝球从东运向西代表著太阳的升起和落下 |
[12:18] | It was our tribe’s ancient redemption ritual… | 这是我们村子古老的救赎仪式 |
[12:23] | …but as he approached the gate, Jin Wei was attacked by one of the Zhang! | 就在金维要到达东大门时, 一个「埋汰村」的人袭击了他 |
[12:28] | A vermin, named Wei Jin, who looked at the orb with envy. | 这个奸人名叫维金,他觊觎宝球很久了 |
[12:33] | That coward, Wei Jin, knocked Jin Wei to the ground and stole our sacred orb. | 小人维金削倒了金维,偷走了我们神圣的宝球 |
[12:41] | Our people have never forgotten. | 这段深仇大恨我们永远也不会忘记 |
[12:43] | You can never trust a Zhang. | 永远也不能相信「埋汰村」的人 |
[12:52] | Care for some meat? | 吃点肉吧? |
[12:54] | Would I!? | 可以吗? |
[12:55] | I know what you must be thinking. We’re horrible for endangering everybody by bringing food down here. | 你一会这么想:我们太坏了, 居然不顾他人安危而带吃的下来 |
[13:01] | The Gan Jin think so badly of us they probably assumed we brought food in… | 「干净村」的人一定看扁了我们, 一准认为我们带了吃的下来 |
[13:06] | …and decided to bring food in themselves. That’s why we brought food in. | 他们肯定也会带吃的下来,索性我们也就带了 |
[13:11] | Our conflict with the Gan Jin goes back over a hundred years… | 我们和「干净村」的争斗100年前就开始了 |
[13:19] | Our forefather, Wei Jin, was leaving the western gate of our village… | 我们的前辈维金有一天刚出村西门 |
[13:22] | …when he saw a figure in the distance. | 就看到了不远处有个人影 |
[13:25] | It was a man of the Gan Jin tribe, Jin Wei, collapsed on the ground. | 那个人就是「干净村」的金维,他摔倒在了路上 |
[13:30] | Noble Wei Jin stopped to help him. | 侠义的维金上前要帮助他 |
[13:33] | Jin Wei was transporting a sacred orb, a very powerful relic used in his tribe’s redemption ritual. | 金维当时正在押送一个神圣的宝球, 那个宝球是用于他们村子救赎仪式的圣物 |
[13:41] | Wei Jin tried to tend to the man’s wounds, but Jin Wei insisted the orb was more important, | 维金试图给金维疗伤,但金维坚持说护送宝球更重要 |
[13:46] | and asked him to take it back to his tribe. | 并请求维金帮他押送宝球回村 |
[13:48] | Kind Wei Jin promised to send help for the man as soon as he could, | 好心的维金答应帮助金维会尽快送宝球回去 |
[13:53] | but as Wei Jin crossed the border to return the orb into Gan Jin territory he was arrested! | 但他刚进「干净村」就被抓起来了 |
[14:03] | Instead of thanking him for his kind and selfless deed, they sentenced him to twenty long years in prison. | 他们非但没有感谢维金的友善、无私的行为, 反而判他做了20年的大牢 |
[14:11] | We Zhang’s will never forget that injustice. | 他们这么忘恩负义,我们村人永远也不会忘记 |
[14:15] | That’s just terrible. You gonna finish that? | 真是太可恶了。 你那块肉还吃吗? |
[14:20] | Sure would be nice to be around one of those campfires, | 能在围坐在营火前该多好 |
[14:23] | telling stories and laughing. | 大家一起讲讲故事,说说笑话 |
[14:26] | It’s okay, Momo, we’ll be out of here soon enough | 没事的,模模,咱们很快就会出去的 |
[14:29] | …then we can eat our weight in leechy nuts! | 到时候好好吃一顿荔枝果,不撑不归 |
[14:38] | Nah, I’ll wait for the leechy nuts. | 算了,我还是等著吃荔枝吧 |
[14:41] | It’s lonely, isn’t it? Being impartial | 感到很孤单吧,做到不偏不倚很难的 |
[14:45] | I wish I could help these people get along, | 希望能让这些人和平相处 |
[14:47] | but it just seems impossible. | 但是好像很难做到 |
[14:49] | Anyhow, I guess our biggest problem is getting out of here. | 不管怎样,现在最大的难题是如何离开这�� |
[14:52] | I’m not so sure the two problems are unrelated. | 其实,这两个难题并不是没有关系 |
[15:04] | All clear! We’re almost to the other side | 太好了,我们就要走到另一头了 |
[15:17] | Katara, Sokka, will these people cooperate long enough to get out of the canyon? | 卡塔拉,索卡, 能保证在走出峡谷前让这些人合作共处吗? |
[15:22] | I don’t think so, Aang, the Zhang’s really wronged the Gan Jins. | 这很难说,安昂,鉴于「埋汰村」曾经那样对待「干净村」 |
[15:25] | They ambushed Jin We and stole the sacred orb. | 他们伏击了金维,并偷走了神圣的宝球 |
[15:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么啊? |
[15:30] | Yeh, Katara, what are you talking about? We Jin didn’t steal the orb, | 可不是嘛,卡塔拉,维金并没有偷宝球 |
[15:34] | … he was returning it to their village gate and was wrongfully punished by the Gan Jin. | 他帮助归还宝球至「干净村」,却被他们判进了大牢 |
[15:38] | Not punished enough if you ask me! | 要我说,判得罪还不够厉害 |
[15:40] | Okay! Okay! I get it! Now I need your help. | 好了,好了,我知道了,现在需要你们的帮忙 |
[15:43] | Let’s get everyone together at the base of the canyon wall. | 带大家去峡谷壁的下边 |
[15:54] | Please everyone! As soon as we get out of here we can eat, | 大家听好了,我们出去之后就可以吃东西了 |
[15:57] | ..and then go our separate ways, | 之后我们就各走各路 |
[15:59] | but I need you all to put your heads together and figure out a way up this cliff. | 现在需要大家开动脑筋, 想想办法看怎样才能爬上这个悬崖 |
[16:02] | Maybe the Zhang can climb the walls with their long, disgusting fingernails. | 也许「埋汰村」的可以用他们恶心的长指甲爬爬试试 |
[16:06] | Oh, sorry! I forgot that to the Gan Jin, unclipped fingernails is a crime punishable by twenty years in jail! | 哎哟,你不说我还忘了, 在「干净村」不剪指甲就要受20年牢狱之灾 |
[16:14] | – Why you dirty thief! -You pompous fool! | -卑鄙的小偷 -浮夸的傻子 |
[16:19] | Guys! FOCUS! How many times do I have to say it? | 我得说多少次啊 |
[16:22] | Harsh words won’t solve problems, ACTION will! | 恶语相向解决不了问题,光说不练嘴把式 |
[16:27] | Perhaps the Avatar is right | 也许神通是对的 |
[16:29] | Yes, perhaps he is. | 是啊,没错 |
[16:33] | Harsh words will never solve our problems… | 恶语相向永远也解决不了问题 |
[16:36] | …action will! | 关键是行动 |
[16:45] | To the death! And let this be the end of this rivalry! | 去死吧,这就是你跟我决斗的下场 |
[16:50] | You know, I take it back! Harsh words aren’t so bad! | 我收回我说的话行吗?恶语相向也不是很遭嘛 |
[17:18] | Is that… food? | 那个…是吃的? |
[17:20] | Everyone smuggled food down here!? | 你们居然都偷运吃的下来 |
[17:24] | UNBELIEVABLE! | 真是难以置信 |
[17:25] | You guys put our lives in danger because you couldn’t go without a snack for a day!? You are all…AWFUL! | 为了一天的零食,居然置他人的安危于不顾, 你们真是太滥了 |
[17:37] | So hungry… is that…egg custard in that tart? | 好饿啊,…那个…是蛋挞吗 |
[17:53] | Oh no! That’s a lot of canyon crawlers! | 天啊,这么多峡谷爬虫啊 |
[17:56] | We barely survived one! | 我们看来要全军覆没了 |
[17:58] | They’re coming back for me! They’ve had a taste, and they’re coming back for me! | 他们是回来找我的,知道我好吃, 他们居然回来找我了 |
[18:03] | Sokka, wait! I don’t care about this stupid feud! I just want us to get out of here alive. | 索卡,等等,什么世仇都让它见鬼去吧, 我只想咱们能活著出去 |
[18:09] | Me too. I only took their side because they fed me. | 我也是这么想,要不是他们给我吃的, 我才不跟他们一伙呢 |
[19:14] | Everybody! Watch me! Do what I do! | 大家,都看我,我做什么,你们就做什么 |
[19:44] | Now, follow me! We’re riding out of this hole! | 现在,大家都跟紧我,离开这个鬼地方 |
[20:05] | Everyone! Get off! | 大家都下来吧 |
[20:11] | We made it | 我们成功了 |
[20:25] | I never thought a Gan Jin could get his hands dirty like that | 我从没想到「干净村」的人手会弄得这么脏 |
[20:28] | And I never knew you Zhang’s were so reliable in a pinch. | 我们也从没见过这么值得信赖的「埋汰村」人 |
[20:31] | Perhaps we’re not so different after all. | 看来我们之间也没有很大差别嘛 |
[20:35] | Too bad we can’t rewrite history. You thieves stole our sacred orb from Jin Wei! | 太遗憾了,历史并不能因此而改写, 神圣的宝球是被你们这群贼偷走的 |
[20:42] | You tyrants unjustly imprisoned We Jin for twenty long years! | 你们这帮野蛮人让维金含冤坐牢20年 |
[20:48] | Wait a second! Jin Wei? Wei Jin? | 等等!金维?维金? |
[20:52] | I know those guys! | 我知道他们 |
[20:53] | Yes, yes, we’re all aware of the story. | 废话,他们的故事我们都熟 |
[20:56] | No, I mean I really knew them. | 我是说我真的认识他们 |
[20:59] | I may not look it, but I’m 112 years old. I was there a hundred years ago on the day you’re talking about… | 我可能看起来很年轻,其实我有112岁了。 你们都在谈论的那天,我也在场 |
[21:06] | There seems to be a lot of confusion about what happened. | 发生的事情看起来好像很混乱,其实不然 |
[21:09] | First of all, Jin Wei and Wei Jin weren’t enemies, they were brothers | 首先,金维和维金不是敌人,他们是兄弟 |
[21:13] | twins in fact…and they were eight | 实际上是双胞胎,那时他们才8岁 |
[21:17] | and most importantly, they were just playing a game! | 更重要的是,他们当初只是在玩游戏 |
[21:20] | The sacred orb from the legend …that was the ball. | 传说中的宝球其实就是个球而已 |
[21:24] | And the eastern and western gates were the goal posts | 东门、西门也只是得分的门柱而已 |
[21:27] | Jin Wei had the ball and was running toward the goal when he fell and fumbled it | 金维持球向球门跑去,将得分时不慎摔倒失了球 |
[21:30] | Win Jei didn’t steal the ball, he picked it up and started running it back toward the other goal. | 维金并没有偷球,他捡起球开始跑向另一球门要得分 |
[21:35] | But he stepped out of bounds | 可惜出了边界 |
[21:38] | so the official put him in the penalty box, | 所以裁判判他进受罚席 |
[21:40] | not for twenty long years, but for two short minutes. | 但罚期不是20年,而仅仅只有2分钟 |
[21:45] | There was no stealing and no putting anyone in prison. | 并没有发生偷盗和冤狱这类事发生 |
[21:48] | Just a game | 游戏而已 |
[21:50] | You’re saying the sacred orb was actually a sacred ball? | 你是说神圣的宝球其实只是个神圣的球? |
[21:53] | Nope, just a regular ball. | 不,只是个普通的球而已 |
[21:55] | What about our tribe’s redemption ritual? | 那我们村的救赎仪式该怎么解释呢? |
[21:57] | That’s what the game was called, Redemption | 那只是游戏的叫法 |
[21:59] | As soon as someone got the ball from one goal to the other everyone would yell, “redemption!” | 一旦有人持球从一门到达另一门时, 所有人都必须大喊「救赎」 |
[22:07] | Don’t get me wrong, | 不要误解我的意思 |
[22:07] | Wei Jin was kind of a slob and Jin Wei was a little stuffy, that much is true, | 维金是有点笨拙,金维是有点自负,这倒是真的 |
[22:12] | but they respected each others differences enough to share the same playing field. | 但是他们尊重对方的不同,并共享同一个游戏场 |
[22:16] | I suppose it’s time we forget the past… | 看来是时候忘记过去… |
[22:20] | …and look to the future | …憧憬未来 |
[22:30] | Good to see ya, boy! Did you miss me? | 伙计,见到你真好,想我吗? |
[22:34] | I cannot thank you enough, Avatar | 神通,真不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[22:36] | Well, you know, I try. | 我只是尽力而已 (而已,而已,用而已已经上瘾了) |
[22:41] | Let us travel to the Earth Kingdom capital as one tribe! | 咱们汇成一队吧,向永固城开拔 |
[22:47] | I’m goin’ too! I’m sick of this place! | 我也跟你们一起去,这个地方我真是待够了 |
[22:51] | That’s some luck you knew Jin Wei and Wei Jin. | 好巧啊,你居然认识金维和维金 |
[22:53] | You could call it luck. Or, you could call it… lying! | 你可以说成是凑巧,也可以叫它「瞎话」 |
[22:57] | What!? | 什么?! |
[22:58] | I made the whole thing up. | 整件事都是我瞎编的 |
[22:59] | You did not! That is so wrong. | 不是吧,这么做可不对啊 |
[23:04] | Now where’s that custard tart? I’m starving! | 刚才那个蛋挞哪去了?饿死我了! |
[23:13] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |