时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Book one: Water Chapter seventeen: The Northern Air Temple | 第一卷 水 第十七回 北气和寺 |
[00:53] | So travelers, | 各位看官 |
[00:55] | the next time you think you hear a strange large bird talking, … | 若你们下次看到会说话的怪鸟时 |
[00:59] | take a closer look. | 最好离近点看仔细了 |
[01:01] | it might not be a giant parrot, | 它很可能不是一只大鹦鹉哟 |
[01:04] | but a flying man! | 没准是个飞人呢 |
[01:06] | A member of a secret group of air walkers… | 这些飞天行者是某个秘密组织的成员 |
[01:09] | who laugh at gravity … | 他们嘲笑重力 |
[01:11] | and laugh at those bound to the earth by it! | 以及那些凭借重力依附于土地的生灵 |
[01:16] | Aren’t airbender stories the best? | 御气师的故事好听吧? |
[01:18] | Was it realistic? | 听起来好玄啊 |
[01:20] | Was that how it was back then? | 故事�媮羲熙ㄛO真的吗? |
[01:21] | I laugh at gravity all the time. Haha! | 你看,我不一直都在嘲笑重力吗?哈哈 |
[01:24] | Gravity…. | 重力… (估计他不知重力是啥) |
[01:26] | Jingle, jingle! | 捧个钱场吧 |
[01:32] | Sorry | 抱歉啊,囊中羞涩 |
[01:34] | Aww. Cheapskates! | 真是小气鬼 |
[01:35] | Hey thanks for the story! | 你的故事讲得真棒啊 |
[01:37] | Tell it to the cap, boy! | 讲得好你倒是给点钱啊 |
[01:43] | Aw, much obliged little bat thing! | 看人家小蝙蝠,可比你慷慨多了 (模模是狐猴啦,乱讲) |
[01:46] | It means a lot to hear airbender stories. | 还能听到御气师的故事,对我来说意义非凡 |
[01:49] | It must have been hundred years ago your great grandpa met them. | 您的曾祖父肯定在几百年前见过他们吧 |
[01:52] | What are you prattling about child? | 孩子,你在胡诌什么呢? |
[01:54] | Great grand-pappy saw the air walkers last week! | 我的曾爷爷上个礼拜才见到这些飞天行者的 |
[02:05] | Hey, we’re almost at the Northern Air Temple! | 看哪,我们快到北气和寺了 |
[02:08] | This is where they had the championships for sky bison polo. | 在这�奡蕈g举办过飞天牛球锦标赛呢 |
[02:12] | Do you think we’ll really find airbenders? | 你觉得我们会找到其他御气师吗? |
[02:15] | You want me to be like you, or totally honest? | 你是想让我顺著你的话说呢,还是讲真话? |
[02:17] | Are you saying I’m a liar? | 你是说我是个骗子喽? |
[02:18] | I’m saying you’re an optimist. Same thing basically. | 我是说你是个乐观主义者, 不过本质上和骗子没啥两样 |
[02:22] | Hey guys, look at this! | 伙计们,快看哪! |
[02:32] | Huh! They really are airbenders! | 嘿,真得有御气师啊 |
[02:36] | No, they’re not | 不,他们不是 |
[02:37] | What do you mean they’re not? | 怎么会不是呢? |
[02:38] | Those guys are flying! | 你看那些人不是都在飞吗? |
[02:40] | Gliding maybe, but not flying. | 那顶多也只能叫滑翔,不能算飞 |
[02:42] | You can tell by the way they move. They’re not airbending. | 从运动的形式就能看出来,他们并不是御气师 |
[02:45] | Those people have no spirit. | 他们飞得就像没有灵魂一样 |
[02:53] | I don’t know, Aang. That kid seems pretty spirited! | 安昂,那我就搞不懂了,你看那个男孩多有精神啊 |
[03:08] | We better find some solid ground before it finds us! | 在装上什么东西之前,咱们还是赶快著陆吧 |
[03:20] | Go Teo! | 加油啊,陶! |
[03:21] | Show that bald kid how it’s done! | 让那个光头小孩瞧瞧你的厉害 |
[03:39] | Hey there! You’re pretty good. | 幸会啊,你飞得真的很棒 |
[03:41] | Yeh, I know. | 那当然 |
[03:42] | But I can do more than fancy gliding! | 除了花样滑行我还有更厉害的呢 |
[04:00] | Wow! I don’t think I can do that! | 哇哦,我可做不了这个动作 |
[04:03] | But here’s a good one… | 不过,我这招也很厉害 |
[04:27] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[04:28] | It’s great. | 还不错 |
[04:44] | Hey! You’re a REAL airbender! | 嘿,你是个货真价实的御气师啊 |
[04:48] | You must be the Avatar! | 你想必就是降世神通吧 |
[04:50] | That’s amazing! | 真难以置信啊 |
[04:51] | I, I, I’ve heard stories about you. | 我…我…我听过的故事哩 |
[04:54] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[04:55] | Wow! This glider chair is incredible! | 哇哦,你得滑翔椅棒透了 |
[04:57] | If you think this is good, wait until you see the other stuff my Dad designed. | 这不算什么,我老爸还有很多很棒的发明呢 |
[05:25] | Yeh, my Dad is the mastermind behind this whole place! | 没错,我老爸就是这�堛犒鶣廔l造者 |
[05:29] | Everything’s powered by hot air. | 所有东西都是由热空气提供能源的 |
[05:31] | It even pumps hot air currents outside to give us a lift when we’re gliding. | 在外面滑翔的升力也是有热空气流提供的 由专门的泵向外输送 |
[05:34] | This place is unbelievable. | 这个地方真难以置信 |
[05:36] | Yeh, it’s great isn’t it? | 嗯,这儿很棒,是吧? |
[05:38] | No. | 我不是那个意思 |
[05:38] | just unbelievable. | 只是觉得难以置信而已 |
[05:40] | Aang used to come here a long time ago. | 安昂以前曾经来过这�� |
[05:42] | I think he’s a little shocked it’s so… | 我想他只是有点惊讶,对他来说会感觉有点… |
[05:45] | … different. | …物事人非 |
[05:45] | So better! | 肯定比原来好多了 |
[05:52] | This is supposed to be the history of my people. | 这�媕雩茬秘C著我族人的历史才对 |
[06:10] | I’m sure some parts of the temple are still the same. | 肯定寺中还有一些地方会保持原样的 |
[06:18] | It’s nice to see even one part of the temple that isn’t ruined. | 太好了,终于看到一处地方还能保持它原来的模样 |
[06:23] | Look out! | 小心啊! |
[06:32] | What the doodle! | 怎么这么不小心呢 |
[06:33] | Don’t you know enough to stay away from construction sites? | 你家大人每教过你应该远离建筑工地吗,多危险啊 |
[06:36] | We have to make room for the bathhouse! | 我们正在为浴房拓展空间呢 |
[06:39] | Do you know what you did? | 你知道你在干什么吗? |
[06:41] | You just destroyed something sacred! | 居然敢在这么神圣的地方大兴土木 |
[06:43] | For a stupid bathhouse! | 居然为了就为了个破澡堂子 |
[06:45] | Well, people around here are starting to stink. | 得建个澡房,不然大家都会臭臭的 |
[06:47] | This whole place stinks! | 这个地方已经被你们弄得臭烘烘了 |
[06:58] | This is a sacred temple! | 这是一座神圣的寺院 |
[07:00] | You can’t treat it this way. | 不能任由你在这�堶J闹 |
[07:02] | I’ve seen it when the monks were here. I know what it’s supposed to be like. | 我来过这�堙A这儿曾经住过许多僧侣, 我知道这儿曾经是什么模样 |
[07:05] | The monks? | 见过这儿的和尚? |
[07:06] | But you’re 12! | 怎么可能,你才只有12岁 |
[07:09] | Dad, | 老爸, |
[07:10] | he’s the Avatar. | 他是降世神通 |
[07:11] | He used to come here a hundred years ago. | 他百年前曾经来过这�� |
[07:14] | What are you doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗? |
[07:15] | Who said you could be here? | 谁允许你们搬到这儿来住的 |
[07:18] | Hmmm? doing here?A long time ago, but not a hundred years, | 嗯,请听我解释, 这也是很久以前的事了,不过不到一百年 |
[07:22] | my people became refugees after a terrible flood | 由于一场可怕的洪水,我和乡亲们都成了难民 |
[07:26] | My infant son, Teo, was badly hurt and lost his mother. | 当时,我的独子, 陶,伤的很重, 他的母亲也在那场洪水中死去了 |
[07:33] | I needed somewhere to rebuild | 我们需要另辟一处,重新开始生活 |
[07:35] | and I stumbled across this place. | 很巧,我们路过此处 |
[07:37] | Couldn’t believe it! | 真是难以置信啊 |
[07:38] | Everywhere pictures of flying people. | 这�堥麭B都是飞人的壁画 |
[07:41] | But empty! | 但是我们找遍了这��, 却没有看到一个人影 |
[07:42] | Nobody home! | 但是我们找遍了这��, 却没有看到一个人影 |
[07:43] | Then I came across these fan like contraptions! | 我们又发现了这个扇形的玩意, 结构十分精巧 |
[07:47] | Our gliders. | 你是指我们的滑翼? |
[07:48] | Yes, little light flying machines. | 没错, 这种飞行器又小又轻 |
[07:51] | They gave me an idea. | 深深的启发了我 |
[07:52] | Build a new life for my son, | 为了我的儿子, 我应该在空中 |
[07:55] | in the air! | 开始我们的新生活 |
[07:56] | Then everyone would be on equal ground, | 从此我们每个人都可以平等的生活了 |
[07:59] | So to speak! | 话说回来 |
[08:01] | We’re just in the process of improving upon what’s already here … | 我们只是在这�堶鸮釭涤臕忖W进行改进的工作 |
[08:04] | …and after all, isn’t that what nature does? | 说实话, 大自然不是也在做著同样的事情吗 |
[08:09] | Nature knows where to stop. | 但是自然知道什么时候该适可而止 |
[08:10] | I suppose that’s true. | 也许你说的对 |
[08:12] | Unfortunately, progress has a way of getting away from us. | 看来, 今天的改进工作要告一段落了 |
[08:17] | Look at the time! | 看看都几点了~ |
[08:21] | Come the pulley system must be oiled before dark. | 是时候该给滑轮组系统上润滑油了, 天黑了可就干不了了 |
[08:24] | Wait, how can you tell the time from that thing? | 等等, 看那个东西就能知道时间了 |
[08:26] | The notches all look the same. | 那上面的刻痕看起来都一样啊 |
[08:28] | The candle will tell us. | 蜡烛会给我们报时的 |
[08:30] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[08:33] | You put spark powder in the candle! | 原来你在蜡烛�堨[了闪光粉 |
[08:35] | Four flashes, so it’s exactly four hours past midday, | 四个火花出现, 说明现在已经下午四点了 |
[08:39] | or, as I call it, four o’candle! | 我们也可以这么叫”四个烛时” (整点在英语�堿记’clock, 老头则戏称他定的时间为O’candle) |
[08:42] | If you like that, wait till you see my finger safe knife sharpener! | 喜欢吧, 等会儿给你看看”防切手的磨刀器” |
[08:46] | Only took me three tries to get it right! | 只要拔下来就能用了,方便吧~ |
[08:52] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[08:53] | Hey Aang, I want to show you something. | 嘿, 安昂, 想给你看点东西 |
[08:57] | I just can’t get over it. | 我就是没办法适应 |
[08:58] | There’s not a single thing that’s the same. | 什么都变得不一样了 |
[09:00] | I don’t know about that… | 虽然我不太明白 |
[09:02] | The Temple might be different, …. | 也许寺庙变得不一样了 |
[09:03] | but the creatures that live here are probably direct descendents of the ones that lived here a long time ago. | 但现在住在这�堛渐耵姚雩蚆晲S有搬走吧 |
[09:08] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[09:09] | They’re kind of keepers of the temples origins. | 他们就像寺庙血统的继承者一样 |
[09:13] | Besides, there’s one part of the temple that hasn’t changed at all. | 其实, 寺中可能有一个地方完全没有变过 |
[09:18] | Hey! It’s just like the one in the other Air Temple. | 嘿, 这�婺簬n气和寺的一模一样啊 |
[09:21] | Only an airbender can open it … | 只有御气师才能打开它… |
[09:23] | so inside it’s completely untouched, | 所以�堶悸漯F西应该没人动过 |
[09:25] | just the way the monks left it. | 肯定和僧侣们离开时的一样 |
[09:26] | I’ve always wondered what it was like in there. | 我一直好奇想知道�堶惆s竟是什么样子 |
[09:30] | Aang. | 安昂 |
[09:31] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[09:32] | this is the last part of temple that the same as it was. | 这是这寺庙中仅存的净土了 |
[09:35] | I want it to stay that way. | 就让它保持原来的风貌吧 |
[09:37] | I completely understand. | 我知道了 |
[09:39] | I just wanted you to know it was here. | 我只是想告诉你还有这么一个地方 |
[09:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[09:48] | These lanterns are terrible! | 这灯笼也太烂了 |
[09:50] | I can’t see. | 我都看不清楚 |
[09:52] | Why would you want to use fireflies for light? | 为什么偏偏用萤火虫取光 |
[09:55] | Hey! Close that up! | 嘿,快把它盖上 |
[09:56] | They’ll get loose. | 他们会跑光的 |
[09:58] | Fireflies are a non-flammable light source. | 为的是避免使用明火 |
[10:07] | Cover your nose and hold your breath. | 摀住你的鼻子,屏息呼吸 |
[10:11] | Ok… | 好的 |
[10:12] | so you brought me all the way down here to see an empty room. | 你把我一路带到这儿就为了看个空屋子? |
[10:15] | Wrong. | 答错 |
[10:16] | It’s filled to the brim with natural gas. | 这�堥瓣ㄛO空的,充满了天然气 |
[10:20] | Came across it my first time here. Unfortunately, I was carrying a torch at the time. | 记得我第一次偶然发现这�堛渔伬唌A 真倒霉,当时我是拿著火把照亮的 |
[10:25] | Nearly blew myself and the whole place even more sky high. | 差点把我崩飞了,这个地方也险些完蛋 |
[10:29] | Thought my eyebrows would never grow back! | 你看看,从那时起我的眉毛就再也没长回来 |
[10:31] | Anyway, there’s a vital problem that needs solving. | 这个天然气的问题生死攸关,亟待解决啊 |
[10:35] | From time to time we have gas leaks and they’re nearly impossible to find. | 一直以来天然气都在泄漏, 可是就是不知道漏点在哪儿? |
[10:41] | So this place is an explosion waiting to happen? | 那这个地方岂不像个定时炸弹? |
[10:44] | Yes, until I figure out how to locate something I can’t see, hear, smell or touch. | 那可不,最好有个方便看得见听得著的方法 来定位漏点就好了 |
[10:51] | The wind will carry you. | 别担心,风会托住你的 |
[10:52] | It supports something inside you… something even lighter than air, | 好像体内有种东西支撑著你…它比空气更轻 |
[10:56] | and that something takes over when you fly. | 只要将自己托付于它,你就可以自由飞翔 |
[11:00] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我还是不飞了 |
[11:01] | I think I was born without that something. | 我想我骨子没有你所说的那个东西 |
[11:04] | Imposible. | 不可能 |
[11:05] | Everybody has it. | 没个人都有的 |
[11:06] | Spirit. | 灵魂 |
[11:08] | What? | 什么? |
[11:09] | That’s the something you’re talking about. | 这就是你们在讨论的东西 |
[11:11] | Yeh, I suppose it is. | 对,这就我想说的 |
[11:14] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:15] | No. | 没有 |
[11:26] | I can’t believe I’m flying! | 真不敢相信我居然在飞 |
[11:29] | Just make sure to keep your mouth closed so you don’t swallow a bug! | 记得飞行时不要张嘴,否则可能会吞进小虫子哦 |
[11:34] | Teo was right about the air! | 陶的那套空气理论很有道理 |
[11:36] | All I had to do was trust it. Let it carry me. | 你只要相信它就可以,它自然会承载著你飞翔 |
[11:39] | Even though Teo’s not an airbender, he really does have the spirit of one. | 虽然陶并不是个御气师, 但他却拥有御气师的精神和灵魂 |
[11:46] | I’ve been thinking… | 我考虑过了 |
[11:48] | If you wanna see what’s in that room, | 既然你那么想进那个房间看看 |
[11:50] | I’d be happy to open the door for you. | 我很乐意打开门让你去看看 |
[11:52] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[11:53] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:54] | How do I land this thing? | 我该怎么著陆啊? |
[11:56] | What if I land … | 我要是撞…. |
[12:00] | Bug! Bug! | 死虫子,死虫子 |
[12:02] | That was a bug! | 我居然吞了个虫子 |
[12:08] | I said don’t touch anything! | 我都说过不要乱碰东西的嘛 |
[12:12] | Oh, don’t worry, that experiments old … | 哦,便担心,这些仪器都已经很旧了 |
[12:15] | …and that egg was just part of last week’s lunch. | 那个鸡蛋不过是我上星期的午餐 |
[12:19] | Ugh! Week old egg smell! | 呃~放了一个礼拜,都臭了 |
[12:21] | Quick! Find that egg! | 快,把那个蛋找出来 |
[12:25] | I can’t believe I’m finally going to see what’s inside. | 太激动了,终于可以进去看看了 |
[12:40] | How could something that’s so small you can’t even see it make such a big stink! | 这东西这么小,怎么闻起来这么臭啊 |
[12:45] | That’s the solution to our problem! | 我想到解决天然气问题的方法了 |
[12:48] | yeh…If we put a whole mess of rotten eggs in the cellar where the gas seeps up? | 对…如果我们把一堆臭鸡蛋 放到天然气涌出的那个地窖�� |
[12:53] | The gas will mix with the smell of rotten eggs… | 那么天然气就会与臭鸡蛋的气味混合在一起 |
[12:56] | Then, if there’s a leak… | 那么,只要一有泄漏 |
[12:57] | You smell rotten eggs! | 就能闻见一股臭鸡蛋的味道 |
[12:59] | Then you just follow your nose to the place where the smell is coming from… | 查出臭味的来源,也就能查出漏点所在了 |
[13:03] | And plug up the hole where the gas is escaping! | 到时候只要堵住漏点就可以了 |
[13:06] | You’re a genius! | 你真是个天才 |
[13:09] | Something’s wrong I’ve got to go. | 出事了,我得过去看看 |
[13:25] | This is a nightmare. | 简直就是场噩梦 |
[13:27] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解 |
[13:29] | You’re making weapons for the Fire Nation! | 你竟然在为烈火国铸造武器 |
[13:40] | You make weapons for the Fire Nation!? | 你为烈火国铸造武器?! |
[13:44] | Explain all this! | 快解释清楚 |
[13:46] | Now! | 现在就说 |
[13:47] | It was about a year after we moved here. | 那还要从搬到这儿的第二年说起 |
[13:50] | Fire Nation soldiers found our settlement. | 烈火国的士兵发现了我们的落脚点 |
[13:53] | You were too young to remember this tale. | 当时你还太小,所以可能没有什么印象 |
[13:56] | They were going to destroy everything, burn it to the ground. | 他们见东西就毁,想把这�埵i为平地 |
[13:59] | I pleaded with them, I begged them to spare us. | 我恳求他们放我们一马 |
[14:03] | They asked what I had to offer. | 他们说可以,但是有个前提 |
[14:05] | I offered…my services. | 不得已,我只能为他们服务 |
[14:08] | You must understand, I did this for you | 你要知道,我这么做都是为了你啊 |
[14:21] | When are they coming? | 他们什么时候会来? |
[14:23] | Soon. | 快来了 |
[14:26] | Very soon. | 可能会很快 |
[14:27] | You can’t give them more weapons. | 不能把这些武器交给他们 |
[14:29] | If I don’t give them what they want they will destroy this place. | 如果不交给他们的话,他们就会毁了这�� |
[14:35] | How can I be proud of you when your inventions are being used for murder? | 我原来还为你的发明感到骄傲呢, 这些发明竟然被用作杀人武器 |
[14:40] | I need some time to think. | 我需要时间来想想办法 |
[14:43] | You need to leave! Go! | 你们赶快离开,快走 |
[14:45] | We’re not leaving! | 我们不会走的 |
[14:47] | Then hide, quickly! | 那就快点躲起来 |
[14:52] | You know better than to keep me waiting. | 你知道拖延交货是什么后果吧 |
[14:54] | Give me what you owe us so I can be on my way. | 把欠我们的赶紧给我拿出来 |
[14:58] | Well…Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[15:02] | No, right this way. | 没有,请这边走 |
[15:07] | The deal’s off! | 交易取消了 |
[15:08] | The avatar. | 是降世神通 |
[15:10] | Aang, don’t get involved! | 安昂,别卷进来 |
[15:11] | If I don’t get what I came for the Fire Nation will burn this place to rubble! | 如果我得不到我想要的东西,我就会把这�埵i为平地 |
[15:17] | Get out of here! | 给我滚出去 |
[15:20] | You’re leaving empty handed! | 这回你得空手而归了 |
[15:21] | Then the destruction of this temple will be on your head. | 竟然敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[15:35] | This is bad! Very bad! | 糟了,真是太糟了 |
[15:37] | Aang, what are we gonna do? | 安昂,我们该怎么办? |
[15:39] | How can we possibly keep them all away? | 我们怎么能抵挡住这么多人 |
[15:41] | I’ll tell ya how. | 山人自由妙计 |
[15:42] | We have something they don’t. | 我们可有秘密武器哟 |
[15:44] | Air power! | 那就是空气的力量 |
[15:45] | We control the sky. | 我们有制空权 |
[15:47] | That’ something the Fire Nation can’t do. | 火宗的人可不会飞 |
[15:49] | We can win! | 这场仗我们赢定了 |
[15:51] | I want to help. | 我也想帮忙 |
[15:54] | Good | 太好了 |
[15:55] | we’ll need it. | 少了你的帮助怎么能行呢 |
[15:57] | We finally got the war balloon working, thanks to Sokka. | 多亏了索卡,我们使作战气球运转了起来 |
[16:01] | This boy’s a genius! | 这小孩真是个天才 |
[16:02] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[16:03] | You’re a genius! | 你更是个天才 (这俩人互相捧上臭脚了) |
[16:04] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[16:06] | See, the problem with the old war balloon was you could get it airborne, but once you did, it just kept going. | 老式的作战气球有个问题,就是不能空降; 一旦下降了,就会一直降下去 |
[16:12] | You could put a hole in the top, but then all the hot air would escape. | 如果在上面做个洞的话,热空气又会跑出去 |
[16:15] | So the question became, how do you keep a lid on hot air? | 所以问题就来了,我们该怎样维持住热空气呢? |
[16:20] | if only we knew… | 我们这方面可是一窍不通啊 |
[16:23] | A lid is actually the answer. | 没错,只要在热气球上方加个盖子就成了 |
[16:26] | If you control the hot air, you control the war balloon. | 只要能控制好热空气, 那控制好作战气球也就不成问题了 |
[16:30] | Hmm. That’s actually pretty smart. | 嗯,还真是个好主意呢 |
[16:32] | Okay, we’ve got four kinds of bombs. | 好的,我们现在一共有四中炸弹可用 |
[16:34] | Smoke, slime, fire and… | 烟雾弹、粘液弹、烈焰弹,还有… |
[16:36] | stink. | 臭气弹 |
[16:37] | Never underestimate the power of stink! | 可不要小瞧臭味的威力啊 |
[16:47] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[16:48] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[16:49] | Yes, but where’s Sokka with the war balloon? | 好了,但是索卡的作战气球在哪�堙H |
[16:52] | We’ll have to start without him. | 先别管他,咱们先开始吧 |
[17:36] | Take them out of the sky, | 把他们给我打下来 |
[17:37] | now! | 马上 |
[18:01] | We’ve got’em on the run! | 把他们打跑了 |
[18:02] | We need more slime! | 我需要更多的粘液弹 |
[18:06] | (怎么?粘液弹是用阿柏的鼻涕做的?) | |
[19:38] | Those things are unstoppable! | 这些东西还真难缠 |
[19:40] | I think I know how they work. | 我想我知道他们是怎样运作的 |
[19:42] | I remember my Dad tinkering with the counterbalancing system. | 我记得老爹修过这种东西的平衡系统 |
[19:45] | Something to do with water. | 好像是通过水工作的 |
[19:47] | Works great, huh? | 很精巧不是吗 |
[19:48] | Water? | 你是说水? |
[19:49] | Can you get me close to one? | 你能让我靠近其中一台吗? |
[19:51] | No problem! | 没问题 |
[20:33] | We’re out of bombs! | 炸弹用光了 |
[20:34] | Come on, Sokka, | 快点,索卡 |
[20:36] | where’s that war balloon? | 作战气球在哪? |
[20:47] | Hey, why aren’t they shooting at us? | 嘿,他们怎么不攻击我们 |
[20:50] | The insignia! | 气球上有火宗的徽章 |
[20:51] | They think we’re on their side! | 他们以为我们是同伙的 |
[20:53] | Then I guess they won’t see this coming. | 那我就不客气了 |
[20:55] | Bomb away! | 炸弹来喽 |
[21:05] | Oh no! That was the last one! | 不好,这是最后一个了 |
[21:08] | Wait a second, | 等等 |
[21:09] | …you smell that? | 你闻到了吗? |
[21:11] | Rotten eggs! | 臭鸡蛋味 |
[21:12] | There! That’s where the gas is escaping! | 那,天然气是从那儿露出来的 |
[21:21] | What are you doing!? That’s our fuel source! | 你要干嘛?那可是咱们的燃料源啊 |
[21:24] | It’s the only bomb we’ve got! | 这是咱们仅剩的炸弹了 |
[21:47] | Look! | 看 |
[21:48] | They’re retreating! | 他们撤退了 |
[21:50] | We’re going down! | 我们正在往下跌 |
[21:52] | No! | 不要啊 |
[21:52] | Sokka! Hold on! | 索卡,坚持住 |
[21:55] | Get ready! | 准备好 |
[22:11] | You know what? | 你们知道吗… |
[22:12] | I’m really glad you guys all live here now. | 我真高兴你们大家能够住在这�� |
[22:14] | It’s like the hermit crab | 就像这寄居蟹一样 |
[22:18] | maybe you weren’t born here, | 也许你们并不是出生在这�� |
[22:20] | but you found this empty shell and made it your home. | 但是你们找到了这�堙A并把这�媟硗角F自己的家 |
[22:23] | And now you protect each other. | 你们互相扶持,互相保护 |
[22:25] | That means a lot coming from you. | 从你们那�塈睅Й|了很多 |
[22:27] | Aang, you were right about air power. | 安昂,你之前说得对 |
[22:30] | As long as we’ve got the skies we’ll have the Fire Nation on the run! | 只要我们能够掌握住制空权,火宗的人就不足所惧了 |
[22:48] | This defeat is the gateway to many victories. | 塞翁失马,焉知非福啊~ |