时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:11] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:20] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:31] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:43] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:47] | Book two: Earth Chapter three: Return to Omashu | 第二卷 土 第三回 重返奥玛舒 |
[00:59] | I can’t believe it. I know the war has spread far, but Omashu always seemed.. | 怎么会这样,我知道战火正在四处蔓延, 可是奥玛舒一直都是… |
[01:04] | ….untouchable. | …固若金汤 |
[01:06] | Up until now, it was. | 看来还是没能守住 |
[01:08] | Now Ba-Sing-Se is the only great Earth Kingdom stronghold left. | 恐怕现在土强国只剩下永固城一座城池了 |
[01:12] | This is horrible, | 我知道这真的很糟 |
[01:14] | but we have to move on. | 但是我们还要继续走下去 |
[01:16] | No. I’m going in to find Bumi. | 不行,我得去找布米 |
[01:20] | Aang, stop. We don’t even know if Bumi’s still… | 安昂,且慢,我们甚至都不知道布米是否还… |
[01:23] | What? If he’s still what? | 怎样?还怎么样? |
[01:25] | …around. | …还在这附近 |
[01:27] | I know you had your heart set on Bumi, but there are other people around who can teach you earthbending. | 我知道你一心想和布米学习御土术 不过御土术老师还有很多 |
[01:32] | This isn’t about finding a teacher. | 我在意的并不是给自己找个老师 |
[01:35] | This is about finding my friend. | 而是要找到我的朋友 |
[01:44] | A secret passage? Why didn’t we just use this last time? | 有条秘密通道?上次来的时候咱们怎么不用呢? |
[01:49] | Does that answer your question? | 这个回答你满意吗? |
[02:14] | That wasn’t as bad as I thought. | 还好,没我想像的那么糟 |
[02:28] | They won’t let go! Help! | 怎么弄不掉它们啊?快来帮忙 |
[02:32] | Stop making so much noise. It’s just a purple pentapus. | 别大吵大嚷的,只不过是紫色五角章鱼罢了 |
[02:46] | Hey | 谁在那儿? |
[02:50] | What are you kids doing out past curfew? | 都过了宵禁了 你们这几个毛孩子还在外面瞎逛啥 |
[02:53] | Sorry. We were just on our way home. | 抱歉,我们正往家赶呢 |
[02:59] | Wait! What’s the matter with him? | 等等,那孩子怎么了? |
[03:01] | Uh…he has pentapox, sir. | 那个…长官,他得了五角天花 |
[03:07] | Um…it’s highly contagious! | 呃…传染性很高的呢 |
[03:11] | Uuuuuu….It’s so awful…I’m dyiiiing… | 呜~~太难受了….我要死了… |
[03:15] | …and deadly… | 得了这病小命恐怕不保 |
[03:17] | Wait, I think I’ve heard of pentapox. | 等等,我好像听说过这个病 |
[03:19] | Didn’t your cousin Chang die of it? | 你那个叫常的表弟就是得这病死的吧 |
[03:20] | We’d better go wash our hands…and burn our clothes! | 咱们回去赶紧把手洗洗… 要不然把衣服也烧了吧 |
[03:25] | Thank you, sewer friend! | 谢谢你了 住在下水道�堛漯B友 |
[03:32] | When tracking your brother and uncle, traveling with a royal procession may no longer be an option. | 追踪你的皇兄和皇叔的时候 最好不要再用皇家部队了 |
[03:38] | May no longer be wise…if you hope to keep the element of surprise. | 这样下去的话 很容易打草惊蛇的 |
[03:43] | You’re right. The royal procession is dead weight. If I want to catch my prey, I must be agile….nimble. | 说的没错,整个军队出击太过招摇了 我必须出奇制胜 |
[03:50] | I need a small, elite team. It’s time to visit some old friends. | 我需要一支精锐的小分队 该是时候去会会老朋友了 |
[04:07] | Let’s find Bumi and get out of here. | 找到布米,然后赶快离开这儿 |
[04:09] | Where would they be keeping him? | 他们会把他关在哪儿呢? |
[04:10] | Somewhere he can’t earthbend. | 肯定是不能用御土术的地方 |
[04:12] | Somewhere made of metal. | 应该是金属做成的地方 |
[04:21] | There really is no fathoming the depths of my hatred for this place. | 我对这个地方的憎恨真有如滔滔江水连绵不绝 |
[04:26] | Mai, your father was appointed governor. | 梅,你父亲刚刚被提为总督 |
[04:29] | We’re like royalty here. Be happy, and enjoy it. | 咱们在这儿就相当于是土皇帝 开心点,要学会享受生活 |
[04:37] | The targets are approaching. | 目标正在接近 |
[04:38] | Take them out. | 把他们给我干掉 |
[04:39] | I thought my life was boring in the Fire Nation. But this place is unbearably bleak. | 原来以为烈火国就够无聊的 没想到这个地方更加无趣 |
[04:46] | Nothing ever happens. | 居然啥事也没发生过 |
[05:03] | The resistance! | 是抵抗军 |
[05:51] | Ty Lee, could that possibly be you? | 泰丽,真的是你吗? |
[05:55] | Azula | 阿祖拉 |
[06:00] | It is so good to see you! | 能见到你真是太好了 |
[06:02] | Please, don’t let me interrupt your… whatever it is you were doing. | 希望我没有打扰你练…的那个啥 |
[06:07] | Tell me, what is the daughter of a nobleman doing here? | 说实话,你一个贵族千金来这儿干嘛呢 |
[06:11] | Certainly our parents didn’t send us to the Royal Fire Academy for Girls to end up in… places like this. | 父母当初送我们去烈火皇家女子学院 可不是为了让我们在这种地方安身立命啊 |
[06:21] | I have a proposition for you. I’m hunting a traitor. | 我有个提议 我正在抓捕一个叛徒 |
[06:24] | You remember my old fuddy duddy uncle, don’t you? | 还记得我那个唠唠叨叨的邋遢皇叔吗? |
[06:27] | Oh yeah. He was so funny. | 哦,记得,他相当风趣了 |
[06:31] | I would be honored if you would join me on my mission. | 你要是能加入我的队伍就太好了 |
[06:33] | Oh…I…uh…would love to. | 哦…我…呃….倒是很愿意 |
[06:37] | But the truth is, I’m really happy here. I mean, my aura has never been pinker! | 但是你得知道,我现在在这儿很高兴 我的心情好久都没有这么爽了 |
[06:44] | I’ll take your word for it. | 既然你都这么说了 |
[06:46] | Well, I wouldn’t want you to give up the life you love just to please me. | 我怎么能为了让自己高兴而断送了你的幸福呢 |
[06:51] | Thank you, Azula. | 我谢你啊,阿祖拉 |
[06:54] | Of course, before I leave, I’m going to catch your show. | 对了,我走之前一定会去看你表演的 |
[06:58] | Uh…yeah…sure…uh…of course… | 呃…耶…那当然…没问题 |
[07:05] | So, is King Bumi with you guys? | 我说,布米王跟你们在一起吗? |
[07:07] | Is he leading the resistance? | 是他领导著抵抗军吗? |
[07:09] | Of course not! The day of the invasion, | 他可不在这儿,就在敌人入侵的那一天 |
[07:14] | we readied ourselves for battle. We were prepared to defend our city…to fight for our lives and for our freedom. | 我们都在积极备战,誓死要守住城池 为了我们的生活和自由而战 |
[07:18] | But before we even had a chance, | 可我们还没来不及动手呢 |
[07:22] | King Bumi surrendered. | 布米王就投降了 |
[07:29] | The day of the invasion, I asked King Bumi what he wanted to do. | 就在敌人入侵的那天 我去问布米王该怎么做 |
[07:33] | He looked me in the eye and said… | 他看著我的眼睛,说… |
[07:37] | I’m going to do… nothing! | 我准备开城…投降 |
[07:42] | It doesn’t matter now. Fighting the Fire Nation is the only path to freedom. | 现在也无所谓了 为了自由我们要跟烈火国决一死战 |
[07:47] | And freedom is worth dying for. | 为了自由,死也值得 |
[07:50] | Actually there’s another path to freedom. | 实际上还有其他途径可以得到自由的 |
[07:52] | You could leave Omashu. You’re directing all your energy to fight the Fire Nation. | 你们可以离开奥玛舒啊 现在你们虽然孤注一掷的对抗烈火国 |
[07:57] | But you’re outnumbered. You can’t win. | 可是现在的形式是敌众我寡,胜不了的 |
[07:59] | Now’s the time to retreat, so you can live to fight another day. | 正所谓「留得青山在,不怕没柴烧」 |
[08:03] | You don’t understand. They’ve taken our home, and we have to fight them at ANY cost! | 你哪会知道,他们夺去了我们的家园 我们当然要殊死抗争 |
[08:09] | I don’t know, living to fight another day is startin’ to sound pretty good to me. | 我觉得那句「留得青山在,不怕没柴烧」挺有道理的 |
[08:13] | Yeah, I’m with the kid! | 没错,那孩子说得对 |
[08:21] | Fine. But there’s thousands of citizens that need to leave. | 那好吧,不过要让这么多的人安然离开可不是易事 |
[08:24] | How’re we going to get them all out? | 我们该怎么办呢? |
[08:26] | Suckers! | 山人自有妙计 (Sucker:吸盘) |
[08:29] | You’re all about to come down with a nasty case of pentapox. | 看来大家这回该得个五角天花玩玩了 |
[08:49] | The marks make ya look sick, but you gotta ACT sick, too. | 现在看起来是像病了 还得麻烦大家装出病态来 |
[08:53] | Ya gotta sell it! | 就看大家的演技了 |
[09:00] | Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 看见没,这就是样板 |
[09:02] | Years of practice. | 闹呢,俺可是老戏古了 |
[09:05] | Okay everyone! Into sick formation. | 大家各就各位,进入得病形态 |
[09:09] | Aang, what are you doing? Aren’t you coming with us. | 安昂,你去干嘛,不和我们一道吗? |
[09:12] | No. I’m not leaving until I find Bumi. | 不了,找到布米之前我是不会离开的 |
[09:18] | Sorry Momo, I’ll feed you later. | 抱歉了模模,我回头再喂你 |
[09:47] | Plague! Plague! | 瘟疫!瘟疫! |
[09:56] | What is going on down there? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[09:58] | I saw some kids yesterday who were sick with pentapox. | 昨天在巡逻的时候看到几个得五角天花的小孩 |
[10:00] | It must have spread! | 肯定是疾病已经扩散了 |
[10:02] | Pentapox! I’m pretty sure I’ve heard of that. | 五角天花,我之前好像听过这种病 |
[10:06] | Oh, this is terrible. | 啊,简直太恐怖了 |
[10:08] | -What should we do? -Drive them out of the city…but don’t touch them! | -我们该怎么办呢? -赶紧把他们驱出城外…记住谁也别碰他们啊 |
[10:12] | We have to rid the city of this disease! | 我们得让这个病在城中断根 |
[10:17] | Fire flakes, Dad? | 老爹,来点「烈焰玉米片」 |
[10:20] | How awful! | 真是太糟了 |
[10:34] | Flopsie! | 弗洛布西! |
[10:49] | Come on, Flopsie. You gotta help me find Bumi. | 来吧,弗洛布西,帮我找到布米 |
[10:53] | Yip Yip! | 驾,驾! |
[10:55] | Oh…I guess that doesn’t work with you. Let’s go! | 哦,看来这口令对你来说不管用 咱们走吧 |
[12:12] | We’re deeply honored to have the Fire Lord’s daughter at our humble circus. | 烈火王的千金能够光临敝团,我们真是不胜荣幸啊 |
[12:17] | Uh…tell us if there is anything we can do to make the show more enjoyable. | 嗯,如果有什么可以为您效劳的,请尽管开口 |
[12:22] | I will | 我可不客气 |
[12:30] | Incredible. Do you think she’ll fall? | 真是太精彩了,她不会摔下来吧? |
[12:32] | -Of course not. -Then wouldn’t it make it more interesting if you removed the net? | -当然不会了 -咱们把网撤了应该会更有趣吧 |
[12:37] | -Uh…the thing is…the performers… -You’re right, you’re right. That’s been done. | -你要知道,这个…这些演员… -没错,没错,撤网对他们是小儿科 |
[12:45] | -I know. Set the net on fire. -Of course, Princess. | -我知道了,还是把网给我点著了吧 -遵命,公主殿下 |
[12:58] | Brilliant, just brilliant! Oooo, what kind of dangerous animals do you have? | 精彩,真精彩! 对了,你这儿都有什么猛兽啊 |
[13:03] | -Well, our circus boasts the most exotic assortment… -Release them all! | -哦,我们团的有来自世界各地的珍禽异兽… -把它们都放出来吧 |
[13:22] | We looked everywhere. No Bumi. | 我们到处都找遍了,就是没找到布米 |
[13:28] | We’ve got a problem. We just did a head count. | 我们刚清点了一下人数,出了点小问题 |
[13:31] | Oh no, did some one left hehind? | 不是吧,还有人没出城 |
[13:34] | No, we have an extra. | 不是的,是多个一口人 |
[13:46] | So, the resistance has kidnapped my son. | 这么说,抵抗军绑架了我儿子 |
[13:49] | Everything so clever, so tricky. Just like their King Bumi. | 他们真是阴险狡诈啊,就和他们的布米王一样 |
[13:54] | What do you want to do, sir? | 长官,我们该怎么做 |
[14:02] | What an exquisite performance. I can’t wait to see how you’ll top yourself tomorrow. | 你的表演真是太精彩了 我都迫不及待的想看你明天的演出了 |
[14:06] | I’m sorry Azula, but unfortunately there won’t be a show tomorrow. | 对不起,阿祖拉,明天我不会表演了 |
[14:10] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[14:11] | The universe has given me strong hints that it’s time for a career change. | 上天启示我,说该是转职的时候了 |
[14:16] | I want to join you on your mission. | 我想加入你的小支队 |
[14:30] | No! Bad Fire Nation baby! | 住手!真是个坏火宗小孩 |
[14:36] | Oh…alright. | 好了…给你玩吧 |
[14:43] | Ooo, you’re so CUTE. Mmmmm… | 哦~~你真是太可爱了,亲一个 |
[14:45] | Sure he’s cute now, but when he’s older, | 他现在是可爱,不过等他长大了 |
[14:48] | he’ll join the Fire Nation army. You won’t think he’s so cute then. He’ll be a killer. | 定会加入火宗军队的 他肯定会成为一个「可爱」的杀手 |
[14:54] | Does that look like the face of a killer to you? | 你见过有长得这么可爱的杀手吗? |
[15:01] | A messenger hawk! | 是信鹰 |
[15:05] | It’s from the Fire Nation governor. | 是那个火宗总督写来的 |
[15:07] | He thinks we kidnapped his son. So…he wants to make a trade. | 他认为是咱们绑架了他的儿子 所以…他想做个交易 |
[15:12] | His son for King Bumi. | 用他的儿子换布米王 |
[15:23] | You realize we’re probably walking right into a trap? | 你得清楚那可能是火宗设的一个套 |
[15:26] | I don’t think so. I’m sure the Governor wants his son back as much as we want Bumi. | 不会的,相信那个总督一定很想要回他的儿子 就像咱们想要回布米一样 |
[15:31] | It’s a new day. I have a good feeling about this. | 新的一天开始了,我有好的预感 |
[15:43] | Please tell me you’re here to kill me. | 如果你是来杀我的,我将不胜荣幸 |
[15:48] | It’s great to see you, Mai. | 梅,真是好久不见了 |
[15:51] | I thought you ran off and joined the circus? | 你不是离家出走,去了什么马戏团吗? |
[15:53] | You said it was your calling. | 你还说,宿命在召唤你 |
[15:55] | Well, Azula called a little louder. | 可能是阿祖拉召唤的声音更大些吧 |
[15:58] | I have a mission and I need you both. | 我现在有个任务,需要你俩的帮忙 |
[16:01] | Count me in. Anything to get me out of this place. | 算我一个吧,这鬼地方我多一天也不想待 |
[16:06] | I apologize. | 请您恕罪 |
[16:07] | You’ve come to Omashu at a difficult time. At noon we’re making a trade with the resistance to get Tom-Tom back. | 现在正是奥玛舒的多事之秋 就在中午我们要和抵抗军作笔交易,换回我的儿子汤汤 |
[16:14] | Yes, I’m so sorry to hear about your son, but really, what did you expect by just letting all the citizens leave? | 你儿子的事我深表遗憾 不过你怎么那么草率就放走了那些市民 |
[16:23] | My father has trusted you with this city and you’re making a mess of things! | 我父皇放心把这个城池交给你 却让你治理成这副德性 |
[16:27] | Forgive me, Princess. | 请您恕罪,公主殿下 |
[16:29] | You stay here. Mai will handle the hostage trade so you don’t have a chance to mess it up. | 你留在这儿,人质交换的事就交给梅来办吧 省得再让你给搞砸了 |
[16:34] | And there is no more “Omashu”. I’m renaming it in honor of my father, the City of New Ozai. | 哦对了,这儿再也没有什么奥玛舒了 为了表示对父皇的尊重,这儿就改叫「新欧宰城」吧 |
[16:56] | Hi, everybody! | 嗨,大家好啊 |
[17:01] | -You brought my brother? -He’s here. We’re ready to trade. | -把我弟弟带来了吗 -带来了,咱们开始交换吧 |
[17:07] | I’m sorry, but a thought just occurred to me. Do you mind? | 请恕我无理,我有个想法想说一下 |
[17:09] | Of course not, Princess Azula. | 请说,阿祖拉公主 |
[17:12] | We’re trading a two year old for a king. | 我们要用一位君王来换个二岁孩童 |
[17:14] | A powerful, earthbending king? | 这位君王可是个巨强的御术师 |
[17:18] | It just doesn’t seem like a fair trade, does it? | 好像这个交易不太公平啊 |
[17:23] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[17:27] | The deal’s off. | 交易取消了 |
[17:31] | Whhhoa! See you all later! | 哇噢!回见了您哪 |
[17:34] | Bumi | 布米 |
[17:44] | The Avatar! | 降世神通 |
[17:47] | My lucky day. | 今天点儿真幸啊! |
[17:55] | Aang, is that you? Where did you come from? | 安昂,是你吗? 你这是打哪来啊? |
[17:59] | Hang on! We’re gonna get you out of here. | 坚持住!我这就救你出来 |
[18:09] | We’ve got to get the baby out of here! | 咱们得赶紧把这孩子带走 |
[18:12] | Way ahead of ya! | 交给我了 |
[18:41] | Aang, stop your blowing for a minute. | 安昂,先别吹了 |
[18:48] | Now hold on just a …. | 能不能先歇会儿…啊~~ |
[19:08] | Just like old times, isn’t it, Bumi? | 布米,这就像原来一样啊,不是吗? |
[19:11] | Aang, I need to talk to you! | 安昂,咱们得好好谈谈 |
[19:13] | It’s good to see you too! | 我见到你也很高兴 |
[20:12] | How are you gonna fight without your bending? | 看你用不出御术还怎么跟我打 |
[20:17] | I seem to manage! | 别忘了还有我呢 |
[20:27] | -There’s Aang! -We can catch him. | -安昂在那儿 -咱们去接应他 |
[20:34] | Hang on, Bumi! Our ride’s here! | 坚持住,布米,咱们的援军来了 |
[21:13] | You could earthbend all along!? | 你一直都能用御土术? |
[21:15] | Well, they didn’t cover my face. | 当然了,好在他们没挡住我的脸 |
[21:21] | I don’t understand. Why didn’t you free yourself? | 那我就不明白了,你为什么不逃出来呢 |
[21:25] | Why did you surrender when Omashu was invaded? What’s the matter with you, Bumi!? | 为什么当初奥玛舒遭到进攻的时候你要投降 布米,你吃错药了吗? |
[21:29] | Listen to me, Aang. | 听我说,安昂 |
[21:31] | There are options in fighting, called jin. It’s a choice of how you direct your energy. | 武学讲究一个「劲」字 就是说在战斗时要学会活用你的能量 |
[21:37] | I know! There’s positive jin when you’re attacking, and negative jin when you’re retreating. | 这我知道,在进攻时要用「正劲」 在撤退时要用「负劲」 |
[21:41] | and neutral jin when you do nothing! | 而在啥也不做时要善用「中劲」 |
[21:44] | There three jins? | 一共有三种「劲」? |
[21:46] | Well, technically there are eighty five. But, let’s just focus on the third. | 实际上,一共有八十五种劲 不过「中劲」是精华所在 |
[21:50] | Neutral jin is the key to earthbending. It involves listening and waiting for the right moment to strike. | 善用「中劲」才能用好御土术 就是说在进攻时要善于观察局势、把握时机 |
[21:59] | That’s why you surrendered, isn’t it? | 这就是你投降的原因? |
[22:01] | Yes, and it’s why I can’t leave now. | 没错,所以我现在还不能离开 |
[22:05] | I guess I need to find someone else to teach me earthbending. | 看来我得找其他人来教我御土术了 |
[22:08] | Your teacher will be someone who has mastered neutral jin. | 你要拜善于使用「中劲」的人为师 |
[22:12] | You need to find someone who waits and listens before striking. | 他必须是那种在进攻前审时度势,善于倾听的人 |
[22:18] | Hey, Momo! | 嘿,模模 |
[22:19] | Momo’s mastered a few jins himself! | 模模可是自学了不少种「劲」哩 |
[22:24] | Goodbye, Aang. I’ll see you when the time is right. | 后会有期啊,安昂 时机到时我们自会相见 |
[22:37] | So, we’re tracking down your brother and Uncle, huh? | 这么说,你正在追踪你的皇兄和皇叔喽 |
[22:40] | It’ll be interesting seeing Zuko again, won’t it, Mai? | 梅,你巴不得赶快见到祖寇了吧~ |
[22:45] | It’s not just Zuko and Iroh anymore. | 现在目标不仅仅是祖寇和艾洛了 |
[22:47] | We have a third target now. | 我们还有第三个目标 |
[23:02] | Tom-Tom! | 汤汤 |
[23:07] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |