时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:11] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:20] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:31] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:43] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:47] | Book two: Earth Chapter four: The Swamp | 第二卷 土 第四回 沼泽 |
[01:09] | Spare coins for weary travelers? | 行行好,施舍施舍我这个窘迫的旅人吧 |
[01:14] | This is humiliating! We’re royalty. These people should be giving us whatever we want. | 真是太丢脸了,我们可是皇族 他们应该排著队把他们最好的东西献上来 |
[01:19] | They will…if you ask nicely. | 他们会给你的…只要你客气点 |
[01:23] | Spare change for a hungry old man? | 施舍施舍我这个饥饿的老头吧 |
[01:27] | Aww,here you go. | 好吧,这点钱给你了 |
[01:30] | The coin is appreciated, but not as much as your smile. | 您可真是个好心人,您笑的样子真是好美啊 |
[01:40] | How about some entertainment in exchange for… a gold piece. | 快来给大爷我演个节目 演得好我就给你…一个金币 |
[01:46] | We’re not performers. | 我们可不是卖艺的 |
[01:48] | Not professional, anyway. | 我们只是不太专业罢了 |
[01:50] | It’s a long, long way to Ba-Sing-Se, but the girls in the city they look soo prett-ay! | *此去永固城路迢迢,为睹城中女子姿妖娆* |
[02:02] | Come on! We’re talking…a gold piece here! Let’s see some action! | 你得卖把力气,这可是一个金币啊 再加点动作 |
[02:06] | Dance! | 跳起来 |
[02:07] | And they kiss so sweet that you’ve really got to meet the girls from Ba-Sing-Se! | *但求香吻一枚了遗憾,永固城的姑娘俺的爱* (憋死我了,只能翻成这样了) |
[02:20] | Nothing like a fat man dancing for his dinner.Here ya go! | 没想到你这个胖老头还真有两下子 这钱大爷赏你了 |
[02:28] | Such a kind man! | 真是位慷慨的人啊 |
[02:54] | Hey, you takin’ us down for a reason? | 嘿,要著陆了吗,这是哪儿啊? |
[02:57] | Aang! Why are we going down? | 安昂,为什么咱们现在在往下降啊? |
[03:01] | What? I didn’t even notice. | 是吗?我都没注意到 |
[03:04] | -Are you noticing now? -Is something wrong? | -现在该注意到了吧? -出什么事了? |
[03:07] | I know this is gonna sound weird, but…I think the swamp is…calling to me. | 说出来你们可能不相信 不过…我想这沼泽…正在召唤我 |
[03:12] | It is telling ya where we can get something to eat? | 它没告诉你在哪儿能找到吃的? |
[03:14] | No, I…I think it wants us to land there. | 没,我…我猜它想让咱们在这儿著陆 |
[03:18] | No offense to the swamp, but I don’t see any land there to land on. | 搞笑呢吧,我咋没看到这沼泽上哪儿能著陆啊 |
[03:22] | I don’t know… Bumi said to learn earthbending I would have to wait and listen, | 我不知道…不过布米告诉我在学习 御土术时要学会等待和倾听 |
[03:26] | and now I’m actually hearing the earth. Do you want me to ignore it? | 现在大地正在召唤我呢 你不会想让我对这种感觉置之不理吧 |
[03:30] | -Yes! -I don’t know…There’s something ominous about that place. | -没错 -我也不知道为什么…总觉得这地方有点怪怪的 |
[03:40] | See? Even Appa and Momo don’t like it here. | 看吧,就连阿柏和模模也不喜欢这�� |
[03:42] | Okay, since everyone feels so strongly about this | 好吧,既然大家都强烈反对 |
[03:46] | bye swamp. Yip, yip | 那就再见了沼泽 驾,驾 |
[03:53] | You better throw in an extra “yip”! We gotta move! | 你最好快「牛」加鞭 咱们得赶紧飞 |
[04:38] | Where’s Appa and Momo? | 阿柏和模模到哪去了? |
[04:45] | APPA!!! MOMO!!! | 阿柏!模模! |
[04:52] | – Sokka! You’ve got an elbow leech! – Where? Where? | -索卡,有个「胳膊水蛭」在你身上 -在哪?在哪? |
[04:56] | Where do you think? | 还能在哪? |
[04:58] | Why do things keep attaching to me! | 为什么总有东西来纠缠我? |
[05:03] | – You couldn’t find them? – No, and the tornado, it just disappeared. | -没找到他们吗? -没有,刚才那个龙卷风也不见了 |
[05:46] | We better speed things up! | 我们得赶紧离开这儿 |
[05:49] | Maybe, we should be a little nicer to the swamp. | 也许,咱们应该对这个沼泽客气点 |
[05:52] | Aang, these are just plants! Do you want me to say “please” and “thank you” as I swing my machete back and forth? | 安昂,这些不过是植物而已 你不是想让我在披荆斩棘时对他们点头哈腰吧 |
[05:58] | Maybe you should listen to Aang. Something about this place feels… alive. | 也许你该听安昂的 我感觉这个地方好像都是…有生命的 |
[06:04] | I’m sure there are lots of things that are alive here, | 废话,我敢保证这儿的很多东西都是活的 |
[06:06] | and if we don’t wanna wind up getting eaten by them, we need to find Appa as fast as we can. | 如果不想被他们缠起来吃掉 咱们得尽快找到阿柏 |
[06:45] | APPA!!!, MOMO!!! | 阿柏!模模! |
[06:48] | There’s no way they can hear us and no way we can see them. | 看来它们听不见咱们 咱们也看不见它们 |
[06:52] | We’ll have to make camp for the night. | 看来得生个篝火在这儿过夜了 |
[06:58] | – What was that!? – Nothing. Just swamp gas. | -那是什么? -没啥,沼气罢了 |
[07:02] | Look, there’s nothing supernatural going on here. | 看吧,这儿压根就没什么稀奇古怪的 |
[07:09] | I think we should build a fire | 我想咱们应该生个火 |
[07:15] | Sokka, the longer we’re here the more I think you shouldn’t be doing that. | 索卡,考虑到咱们可能还要在这儿待上很久 你最好不要那么做 |
[07:19] | No, I asked the swamp. It said this was fine. Right, swamp? No problem, Sokka! | 没关系,我问过沼泽了,他说没事的,对吧,沼泽 当然没问题了,索卡 |
[07:31] | Does anyone else get the feeling that we’re being watched? | 我总感觉好像有什么东西在盯著咱们 |
[07:34] | Please, we’re all alone out here. | 拜托,这儿除了咱们哪还有别人 |
[07:43] | except for them. | 好像还有它们 |
[07:46] | Right, except for them. | 没错,还有它们 |
[09:18] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[09:25] | What’d you reckon make a track like that, Tho? | 我说「飕」,这能是啥动物留下的痕迹哩? |
[09:28] | Don’t know, Due. Something with six legs. Pretty big’uns too. | 不晓得,「颩」,好像有六条腿,个头也不小哩 |
[09:34] | – Leaves a nice, wide trail to folla’. – You know what’s at the end of that trail? | -脚印很清晰,要追上它很容易 -想去看看是啥东西吗? |
[09:40] | “Dinner” | 「晚餐」呗 |
[10:02] | (猴假牛威) | |
[10:14] | AANG!!! | 安昂!!! |
[10:16] | SOKKA!!! | 索卡!!! |
[10:21] | Hello? Hello? | 嘿,你好 |
[10:23] | Can you help me? | 能帮帮我吗? |
[10:27] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[10:28] | MOM!!! | 妈妈! |
[10:33] | I can’t believe? | 真是难以置信 |
[10:46] | ANNG! | 安昂 |
[10:47] | Stupid swamp! Dumb, ugly vines! | 烂沼泽,全是破藤蔓 |
[10:51] | KATARA!!! | 卡塔拉 |
[10:53] | You think you’re so tough, huh? | 小样的,认为自己很牛是不? |
[11:02] | Hello? | 谁在那儿? |
[11:08] | YUE? | 月? |
[11:10] | This is just a trick of the light”swamp gas” | 不可能,肯定是我沼气吸多了 |
[11:13] | I…hit my head running away last night. I’m going crazy. | 也许是昨晚跑的时候把脑袋撞的 我肯定是疯了 |
[11:20] | You didn’t protect me. | 你没能保护我 |
[11:35] | KATARA!!! | 卡塔拉! |
[11:39] | APPA!!! | 阿柏! |
[11:42] | Hello? Who are you? | 你好?你是谁啊? |
[11:47] | Hey, come back! | 嘿,别跑啊 |
[12:23] | Look at that, Tho. Is that little hairy fellow ridin’ that thing? | 看哪,飕,驾驭那个大家伙的居然是个小毛兽 |
[12:28] | Naw, that’s what they call a “lemoo”, | 才不是,那小东西是狐猴, |
[12:30] | saw one at a travelin’ show once. Real smart they say. | 我曾经在个「动物世界」中看过,据说很聪明呢 |
[12:34] | – Bet he tastes a lot like possum chicken. – You think everything tastes like possum chicken. | -它的肉肯定吃起来像负鼠鸡 -你就知道负鼠鸡 |
[12:38] | C’mon now, fellas. Just a little closer. | 来呀,伙计们,再靠近点 |
[12:42] | Nice and easy. | 别著急,慢慢来 |
[12:44] | Nothing to worry about. We just fixin’ to eat ya. | 别担心,我们只是想吃你们 |
[12:49] | – What’d ya say that fer? – Well, we are! | -你刚才说的都是啥呀? -大实话啊 |
[12:51] | – But you don’t have to tell’em that! – Well how’d I know they’d understand me! | -那你也不用告诉它们啊 -我哪知道它们能听懂啊 |
[12:55] | Come on! | 快追 |
[13:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊? |
[13:36] | What do you guys think you’re doing!? I’ve been looking all over for you! | 你们俩都疯到哪去了? 为了找你们我这儿都跑遍了 |
[13:40] | Well, I’ve been wandering around looking for you! | 我还不是在到处找你们呢 |
[13:43] | – I was chasing some girl. – What girl? | -我在追一个女孩 -什么女孩? |
[13:46] | I don’t know. I heard laughing and I saw some girl in a fancy dress. | 我也不知道,我先听到有人在笑 寻声看过去是个穿漂亮裙子的女孩 |
[13:50] | Well, there must be a tea party here and we just didn’t get our invitations! | 看来这儿附近一定有个品茶会 只不过没人邀请咱们 |
[13:55] | I thought I saw Mom. | 我好像见到了妈妈 |
[13:59] | Look, we were all just scared and hungry and our minds were playing tricks on us. | 我想咱们只是又怕又饿 脑袋就开始胡思乱想了 |
[14:04] | That’s why we all saw things out here. | 于是乎咱们都产生了幻觉 |
[14:06] | You saw something too? | 你也看到什么了吗? |
[14:07] | I thought I saw Yue. But, that doesn’t prove anything. | 我好像见到了月 不过这不能说明什么 |
[14:11] | Look, I think about her all the time, and you saw Mom, someone you miss a lot. | 可能是因为我一直都在想著她 而你看到妈妈,也是一样原因 |
[14:15] | What about me? I didn’t know the girl I saw. | 那我该怎么解释,那个女孩我之前都没见过 |
[14:19] | And all our visions led us right here. | 那些幻象都指引我们来这儿 |
[14:22] | Okay?so where’s here? The middle of the swamp? | 不过这儿是哪啊?沼泽的中心 |
[14:25] | Yeh, the center | 没错,正中心 |
[14:30] | It’s the heart of the swamp, it’s been calling us here, | 这儿是沼泽的心脏,是它召唤我们来这儿的 |
[14:34] | I knew it. | 我就说嘛 |
[14:35] | It’s just a tree. It can’t call anyone! | 只是个破树罢了,它哪会什么召唤 |
[14:38] | For the last time, there’s nothing after us and there’s nothing magical happening here. | 到头来,根本就没有东西在追咱们 这儿也没什么神秘的事发生 |
[16:15] | Now what would a lemoo need a shirt fer? | 真不知道狐猴带著衣服做啥用 |
[17:32] | There’s someone in there! He’s bending the vines! | 那�堶惘陪茪H,是他用御术操控著藤蔓 |
[17:49] | Why did you call me here if you just wanted to kill us? | 如果你是想杀我们 干嘛还要费劲召唤我们到这儿 |
[17:52] | Wait | 且慢 |
[17:54] | I didn’t call you here. | 我并没有召唤你们来这儿 |
[17:58] | We were flying over and I heard something calling to me, | 当我们飞过此地时,听见有人在召唤我 |
[18:00] | telling me to land. | 它想让我著陆 |
[18:01] | He’s the Avatar. Stuff like that happens to us … a lot. | 他是降世神通,经常有这样诡异的事在我们周围发生 |
[18:05] | The Avatar! Come with me. | 是降世神通啊! 请跟我来 |
[18:11] | So, who are you then? | 那么你到底是谁? |
[18:13] | I protect the swamp from folks that want to hurt it. | 我一直都在保护这片沼泽不受人类的破坏 |
[18:17] | Like this fellow with his big knife. | 特别是那种拿著长刀的人类 |
[18:19] | See? Completely reasonable. Not a monster | 看吧,一切都是合理的 根本就没什么怪兽 |
[18:22] | just a regular guy defending his home. | 这儿只有一个保护家园的普通人而已 |
[18:24] | Nothing mystical about it. | 根本就没什么神秘的 |
[18:27] | Oh, the swamp is a mystical place, all right. | 哦,这片沼泽确实一片神奇的地方 |
[18:30] | It’s sacred. | 而且十分神圣 |
[18:32] | I reached enlightenment right here under the banion grove tree. | 我在这棵百年大树下得到了启示 |
[18:36] | I hear it callin’ me, just like you did. | 就像你说的一样,我感觉有人在召唤我 |
[18:40] | Sure ya did. It seems real chatty. | 那可不嘛,是不是跟唠家常似的 |
[18:44] | See this whole swamp is actually just one tree spread out over miles… | 实际上整片沼泽就是一个绵延数里的大树 |
[18:50] | branches, spread and sink and take root and then … | 树干向外扩散,扎根 |
[18:53] | …spread some more… | 然后接著向外扩散 |
[18:55] | …one big living organism, just like the entire world. | 这是一个巨大的生命体系 就像是个一个浓缩的世界 |
[19:02] | I get how the tree is one big thing, but, the whole world? | 你说树大,这我可以理解 可你说这就像整个世界? |
[19:06] | Sure. You think you’re any different from me? Or your friends? Or this tree? | 没错,你觉得你和我, 和你的朋友,和这棵树有什么不同吗? |
[19:13] | If you listen hard enough you can hear every living thing breathing together, | 如果你仔细倾听的话, 你能听到所有生命都在呼吸 |
[19:18] | you can feel everything growing. | 你能感受到万物在生长 |
[19:22] | We’re all livin’ together, even if most folks don’t act like it. | 尽管许多人都不这么想,其实我们是生活在一起的 |
[19:26] | We all have the same roots, and we are all branches of the same tree. | 我们同根同源,都是同一棵树上伸展出的树干 |
[19:32] | But what did our visions mean? | 那我们看到的那些幻象又有什么含义呢 |
[19:34] | In the swamp we see visions of people we’ve lost,… | 在这片沼泽中,我们可以看到我们失去的、 |
[19:38] | …people we loved, folks we think are gone. | 挚爱的人,我们以为他们已经消逝了 |
[19:42] | But the swamp tells us they’re not. We’re still connected to’em. | 但沼泽告诉我们他们依然存在 我们仍和他们有著某种联系 |
[19:47] | Time is an illusion and so is death. | 时间是一种幻象,死亡也是一样 |
[19:50] | But what about my vision? It was someone I had never met. | 那我看到的该怎么解释呢? 那个人我从来都没有见过 |
[19:54] | You’re the Avatar. You tell me. | 你可是降世神通,不妨自己解答吧 |
[19:57] | Time is an illusion… so, it’s… someone I will meet? | 时间是个幻象,这么说她是我将要遇到的人 |
[20:06] | Sorry to interrupt the lesson, but we still need to Appa and Momo. | 真不想打断你们,不过我们还得找到阿柏和模模 |
[20:09] | I think I know how to find them. | 我想我知道该怎么找到他们了 |
[20:12] | Everything is connected. | 万物都是相连的 |
[20:34] | Come on! We’ve got to hurry! | 快点,咱们得抓紧 |
[20:36] | Set my lines by the river bed! Caught ten fish and I killed’em dead! | *布好鱼线在河岸上,钓到十条我都吃掉* |
[20:42] | Cut’em and gut’em and I tossed the heads in the water to keep them [uncertain word, sounds like ?kakeaters?] dead. | *切丝切条切成块,鱼头没味我丢水中* |
[20:55] | APPA!!! | 阿柏 |
[20:58] | We’re under attack! | 我们遭到攻击了 |
[21:04] | – Hey, you guys are waterbenders! – You too? | -嘿,你们是御水师啊 -你也是? |
[21:08] | That means we’re kin! | 看来咱们是亲戚啊 |
[21:15] | Hey Hue! How you been? | 嘿,「休」,过的怎么样? |
[21:17] | You know, scared some folks, swung some vines, the usual. | 没啥特别的,就是成天舞舞藤蔓,吓吓人罢了 |
[21:23] | Hue? | 「休」 |
[21:28] | How you like that possum chicken? | 觉得负鼠鸡好吃吗? |
[21:30] | Tastes just like arctic hen. | 跟北极的老母鸡一个味 |
[21:32] | So why were you guys so interested in eating Appa? | 你们干嘛那么想吃阿柏啊? |
[21:34] | You’ve got plenty of those big things wandering around. | 你们这儿有那么多大块头的动物可以吃 |
[21:38] | You want me to eat old Slim? He’s like a member of the family! | 你不是想让我吃老「苗条」吧 我们可是一家人哩 |
[21:43] | Nice Slim! | 乖「苗条」 |
[21:47] | Oh, he don’t eat no bugs! That’s people food. | 哦,他可不吃虫子,那可是给人吃的 |
[21:51] | Where d’you say you’re from? | 你们是从哪来的? |
[21:53] | The South Pole. | 南极 |
[21:54] | Didn’t know there was waterbenders anywhere but here. | 居然还有其他地方有御水师哩 |
[21:56] | They got a nice swamp there, do they? | 你们那儿的沼泽应该不错吧 |
[21:58] | No, it’ all ice and snow. | 没有沼泽,只有冰和雪 |
[22:02] | Hmm. No wonder you left. | 嗯,怪不得你们要离开呢 |
[22:04] | Well, I hope you realize now that nothing strange was going on here. | 明白了吧,这儿压根就没什么奇怪的东西 |
[22:08] | Just a bunch of greasy people living in a swamp. | 就是一群住在沼泽�堛渔I汰人罢了 |
[22:11] | What about the visions? | 那幻象该怎么解释呢 |
[22:12] | I told you, we were hungry. I’m eating a giant bug! | 不跟你说过了吗,我们饿了 你看,我饿的连大虫子都吃了 |
[22:20] | But what about when the tree showed me where Appa and Momo were? | 别忘了是大树指引我们找到阿柏和模模的 |
[22:23] | That’s Avatar stuff, that doesn’t count. | 你可是降世神通哩,那不算数 |
[22:25] | The only thing I can’t figure out is how you made that tornado that sucked us down. | 我唯一不明白的是你们怎么用龙卷风把我们吸下来的 |
[22:30] | I can’t do anything like that. I just bender the water in the plants. | 我可不会造风,我只能操控植物中的水 |
[22:36] | Well, no accounting for weather. | 那看来就是天气在搞怪了 |
[22:38] | Still, there’s absolutely nothing mysterious about the swamp. | 所以说嘛,这个沼泽根本就没什么神秘的 |
[22:56] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿? |
[23:03] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |