时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… … Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Previously on Avatar… | |
[00:50] | My name’s Jet. I’ve done some things in my past that I’m not proud of. | 我叫杰,我的过去不堪回首 |
[00:54] | But that’s why I’m going to Ba Sing Se, for a new beginning. | 所以我要前往永固城,开始崭新的生活 |
[00:59] | I can’t believe how many people’s lives have been uprooted by the Fire Nation. | 都是火宗人干的好事 没想到会让这么多人流离失所 |
[01:03] | We’re all looking for a better life. Safe, behind the walls of Ba Sing Se. | 我们都向往著有朝一日能够住进 永固城,过上幸福安宁的生活 |
[01:08] | -So why are you guys getting tickets for the ferry? -Appa is missing, we hope to find him in Ba-Sing-Se. | -不过为什么你们几个要买渡船票? -阿柏被偷走了,我们希望在永固城能找到它 |
[01:15] | I’ll find Appa as fast as I can. | 我会尽快找到阿柏的 |
[01:23] | Sorry, Momo, Appa’s gonna have to wait. | 抱歉,模模 看来不能马上去找阿柏了 |
[01:27] | Book two: Earth Chapter thirteen: The Drill | 第二卷 土 第十三回 巨钻 |
[02:24] | This drill is a feat of scientific ingenuity and raw destructive power. | 这巨钻可是一项伟大的科学壮举 它拥有巨大的破坏力量 |
[02:29] | Once it tunnels through the wall, | 等它钻穿城墙 |
[02:31] | our troops will storm their city. The Earth kingdom will finally fall, | 我们的大军就可以长驱直入 土强国即将土崩瓦解 |
[02:36] | and you can claim Ba Sing Se in the name of your father. | 您就可以您父皇的名字来命名这座都城了 |
[02:40] | Nothing can stop us. | 没有什么可以阻挡我们 |
[02:42] | Hmm. What about those muscle-y guys down there? | 嗯,好像前面正有几个肌肉男在挡路 |
[02:49] | Please | 拜托 |
[02:51] | the drill’s metal shell is impervious to any earthbending attack. | 任何御土术的攻击都不能破坏巨钻的金属外壳 |
[02:55] | Oh, I’m sure it is War Minister Ching. But just to be on the safe side? | 哦,你说的对 卿部长 不过小心点总没有坏处 |
[03:00] | Mai, and Ty lee, take the earthbenders out! | 梅,泰丽,把那几个御土师给我收拾了 |
[03:02] | Finally, something to do. | 终于有事做了 |
[03:12] | Aang, what are you doing here? I thought you were looking for Appa? | 安昂,你怎么回来了 你不是应该去找阿柏吗? |
[03:15] | I was, but something stopped me. Something big. | 没错,不过被件事耽搁了 这事可是非同小可啊 |
[03:25] | Now what’s so big that Appa has to wait? | 有什么事能比找阿柏更重要 |
[03:29] | That | 就是它 |
[03:34] | We made it to Ba Sing Se, and we’re still not safe. | 好不容易才到了永固城 没想到这�堣]不安全 |
[03:37] | No one is. | 没有一个地方是安全的 |
[03:39] | What are you people doing here? | 你们几个到这儿来干嘛? |
[03:41] | Civilians aren’t allowed on the wall. | 城墙上禁止平民闲晃 |
[03:43] | I’m the Avatar. Take me to whoever’s in charge. | 我是降世神通,带我去见你们的长官 |
[03:47] | It is an honor to welcome you to the outer wall young Avatar, | 欢迎您大驾光临永固城的外城 |
[03:52] | but your help is not needed. | 不过您多虑了? |
[03:54] | Not needed? | 多虑了? |
[03:55] | Not needed. | 没错 |
[03:58] | I have the situation under control. | 一切尽在我的掌握之中 |
[04:00] | I assure you the Fire Nation cannot penetrate this wall. | 我向您保证,火宗人不可能钻透城墙 |
[04:04] | Many have tried to break through it, but none have succeeded. | 之前也有人妄图穿墙而过 不过都以失败而告终 |
[04:10] | What about the Dragon of the West? He got in. | 那西方神龙呢?他可是攻进了 |
[04:13] | Well…uh…technically yes. But he was quickly expunged. | 那个…呃…确实没错 不过他很快就被击退了 |
[04:19] | Nevertheless, that is why the city is named Ba Sing Se. | 无论如何,永固城可不是浪得虚名的 |
[04:24] | It’s the impenetrable city. | 这座城市固若金汤 |
[04:26] | They don’t call it Na Sing Se. | 所以才不叫它「不固城」 (Na Sing Se=Nothing save? 不安全) |
[04:31] | That means penetrable city. | 是有一定道理的 |
[04:33] | Yeah, thanks for the tour, but we still got the drill problem. | 是啊,谢谢你的导游,不过这巨钻仍是个大麻烦 |
[04:37] | Not for long. To stop it, I’ve sent … | 放心,我已经派了.. |
[04:40] | an elite platoon of earthbenders called the Terra Team. | 一支名为「泥球队」的精锐部队前去阻止了 |
[04:44] | That’s a good group name, very catchy. | 真是个好名字,让人印象深刻 |
[04:56] | Ready! Attack! | 准备,进攻 |
[05:29] | We’re doomed! | 我们完蛋了 |
[05:32] | Get a hold of yourself man! | 你给我振作一点 |
[05:33] | You’re right, I’m sorry. | 你说的对,抱歉 |
[05:36] | Maybe you’d like the Avatar’s help now? | 现在你该需要神通的帮助了吧? |
[05:41] | Yes, please. | 是的,拜托了 |
[05:45] | The question is, how are we gonna stop that thing? | 问题是,我们怎样才能阻止那个家伙 |
[05:50] | Why are you all looking at me? | 你们看我干什么? |
[05:52] | You’re the idea guy. | 谁让你是「主意男」来著 |
[05:54] | So I’m the only one who can ever come up with a plan? | 这么说只有我一个人能想出点子来啊 |
[05:57] | That’s a lot of pressure. | 压力好大啊 |
[05:58] | And also the complaining guy. | 差点忘了,你还是「牢骚男」来著 |
[06:00] | That part I don’t mind. | 发点牢骚又无伤大雅 |
[06:05] | So, Mr. Lee, and Mr…. umm Mushy is it? | 是李先生和…呃,「牧师」先生对吗? |
[06:10] | It’s pronounced Moo-shee. | 应该念做「木须」 |
[06:12] | You telling me how to do my job? | 用你来对我指手画脚啊? |
[06:15] | no, no. | 岂敢岂敢 |
[06:16] | But may I just say that you’re like a flower in bloom, your beauty intoxicating. | 没人说你就像支盛开的花一样美丽吗? 你的美真是沁人心脾啊 |
[06:24] | You’re pretty easy on the eyes yourself handsome. | 帅哥,那就让你看个够吧 |
[06:28] | Welcome to Ba Sing se. | 欢迎来到永固城 |
[06:33] | I’m gonna forget I saw that. | 就当我没看到 |
[06:39] | I think Lee would make a good Freedom Fighter. | 我相信李会成为一位不错的自由战士 |
[06:41] | He’s just trying to find his way in the world, like us. | 他和我们一样,都在 寻求著自己的人生道路 |
[06:44] | You don’t know anything about him Jet. | 杰,你并不了解他 |
[06:47] | I know he didn’t get that scar from a waterbender. | 他脸上的那道疤可不是御水师弄的 |
[06:49] | Besides, I thought we were going straight now? | 再说了,你觉得现在咱们是走上正途了吗? |
[06:52] | We are, and the new Freedom Fighters could use a guy like Lee. | 那还用说,新的自由战士团队需要像李这样的人 |
[06:55] | What do you think Longshot? | 「善射」你觉得呢? |
[06:59] | I can respect that. | 我会考虑的 |
[07:02] | What’s wrong with him? He doesn’t look injured. | 他怎么了?看起来并没有受伤啊 |
[07:06] | His Chi is blocked. | 他的气被闭塞了 |
[07:08] | Who did this to you? | 这是谁干的? |
[07:10] | Two girls ambushed us, | 两个丫头伏击了我们 |
[07:11] | one of them hit me with a bunch of quick jabs, | 其中一个快速的在我身上戳了几下 |
[07:15] | and suddenly I couldn’t earthbend, and I could barely move | 我突然间就不能用御土术了,全身动弹不得 |
[07:18] | and then she cart wheeled away. | 然后她就消失了 |
[07:21] | Ty-Lee | 是泰丽 |
[07:22] | She doesn’t look dangerous, but she knows the human body and it’s weak points. | 她虽然看起来柔弱 可她却深知人体结构和弱点所在 |
[07:26] | It’s like she takes you down from the inside. | 没有外伤,却像在身体�妫驮F你几拳 |
[07:30] | Yes? | 咋啦? |
[07:31] | What you just said, | 你刚才所说的 |
[07:33] | that’s how we’re gonna take down the Drill. | 就是我们干掉那个巨钻的方法 |
[07:34] | The same way Ty lee took down all these big earthbenders. | 就用泰丽击倒大块头御土师的方法 |
[07:37] | By hitting its pressure points! | 攻击它的弱点 |
[07:51] | Once I whip up some cover, you’re not gonna be able to see, so stay close to me. | 我弄个烟雾阵做掩护,烟尘大很难看清 所以一定要在我后面紧跟了 |
[08:04] | Run! | 跑! |
[08:09] | Hey, look at that dust cloud. It’s so…poofy. Poof! | 嘿,快看那片烟尘 看起来真是「滚滚的」,是叫「滚」吧 (poofy:脂粉气的,poof:吹蜡烛声) |
[08:16] | Don’t worry Princess. I’m sure it’s nothing. | 别担心公主殿下,没什么怕的 |
[08:29] | Everyone into the hole! | 大家快进洞 |
[08:35] | It’s so dark down here, I can’t see a thing. | 这下面好黑啊,我啥也看不清 |
[08:38] | Oh no, what a nightmare. | 哦,不好哦,还真糟呢 |
[08:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:47] | There! | 从那儿进 |
[08:55] | Toph, Come on! | 拓芙,快点啊 |
[08:57] | No way am I going in that metal monster. I can’t bend in there. | 我可不想进到那个金属怪物的肚子�� 在那儿御土术都用不了 |
[08:59] | I’ll try to slow it down out here. | 我在这儿想办法减慢它的速度 |
[09:02] | Okay, good luck. | 那好吧,祝你好运 |
[09:13] | I need a plan of this machine. Some schematics that show what the inside looks like. | 我需要一张蓝图,知道这儿的结构 |
[09:17] | Then we can find it’s weak points. | 才能找出它的弱点所在 |
[09:20] | Where are we gonna get something like that? | 我们上哪儿去搞那东西去? |
[09:22] | What are you doing!? Someone’s gonna hear us! | 你这是干嘛?有人会听见我们的 |
[09:25] | That’s the point. | 就是为了让他们听见 |
[09:26] | I figure a machine this big needs engineers to run it, | 这么个大家伙肯定会有技师来打理 |
[09:29] | and when something breaks… | 如果有东西坏了的话… |
[09:31] | They come to fix it. | 他们一定会去修的 |
[09:39] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[09:42] | This’ll work, thanks! | 你真是帮大忙了,谢啦 |
[09:49] | It looks like the Drill is made up of two main structures. | 看来这个巨钻由两个主要结构组成 |
[09:52] | There’s the inner mechanism, where we are now, | 我们在的地方就是内层机构 |
[09:54] | and the outer shell. | 另外一部分就是外壳 |
[09:56] | The inner part and the outer part are connected by these braces. | 内外两层由这些支柱连接 |
[09:58] | If we cut through them, the entire thing will collapse. | 如果我们把这些支柱弄断 那整个钻头就散架了 |
[10:05] | So, you guys got plans once you’re inside the city? | 我说,你们做好进城后的打算了吗? |
[10:08] | Get your hot tea here! Finest tea in Ba Sing Se! | 好喝的热茶啊!全永固城最好的茶! |
[10:12] | Oh! Jasmine, please. | 哦!来杯茉莉花茶吧 |
[10:22] | Blaugh! Ugh. Coldest tea in Ba Sing Se is more like it. | 呸!呃,全永固城最凉的茶还差不多 |
[10:26] | What a disgrace! | 真可恶! |
[10:28] | Hey, can I talk to you for a second? | 嘿,能和你聊聊吗? |
[10:33] | You and I have a much better chance of making it in the city if we stick together. | 如果你我合作的话 可以让这个城市变的更好 |
[10:37] | You want to join the Freedom Fighters? | 愿意成为自由战士的一员吗? |
[10:40] | Thanks, but I don’t think you want me in your gang. | 谢了,你的好意我领了,我无意加入 |
[10:43] | Come on, we made a great team looting that Captain’s food. Think of all the good we could do for these refugees. | 来吧,顺船长食物的那一票咱们配合的不错 我们还能为这些难民做更多事情 |
[10:48] | I said no. | 我说过不了 |
[10:51] | Have it your way. | 那就不强求了 |
[11:03] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[11:04] | What are you doing firebending your tea? | 你干嘛在大庭广众之下用御火术? |
[11:07] | For a wise old man, that was a pretty stupid move. | 你做事一向谨慎,怎么会做出这种傻事来 |
[11:10] | I know you’re not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but | 你可能觉得因为一杯撒了的茶哭不值得,不过 |
[11:14] | .. that’s so sad. | 我真的好伤心啊 |
[11:21] | Wow, it looks a lot thicker in person than it does in the plans. | 哇哦,没想到这支柱居然有一人多厚 |
[11:24] | We’re going to have to work pretty hard to cut through that. | 要把它弄断看来没那么容易 |
[11:27] | What’s this we stuff? Aang and I are going to have to do all the work. | 别老咱咱的,其实只有我和安昂在干活 |
[11:31] | Look, I’m the plan guy, You two are the “cut stuff up with waterbending” guys. | 各有分工嘛,我负责想主意 你们负责用御术锯柱子 |
[11:35] | Together, we’re Team Avatar! | 齐心协力,我们就是「神通队」 |
[11:55] | C’mon team, don’t quit now, we’re… | 加油啊伙计们,别轻言放弃,咱们… |
[11:59] | I mean, you’re almost there. | 我是说,你们就快成功了 |
[12:15] | At this rate, we won’t do enough damage before the drill reaches the wall. | 按照这个速度,不可能在 巨钻到达城墙之前把它搞垮 |
[12:19] | I don’t know how many more of those I have in me. | 我不知道自己还能撑多久 |
[12:28] | Do you hear that? We took it down. We better get out of here fast! | 听到了吗?我们成功了,咱们最好赶快离开这儿 |
[12:34] | Congratulations crew, the Dill has made contact with the wall of Ba Sing Se. | 报告大家一个好消息 咱们的巨钻已经到达永固城的城墙之下了 |
[12:39] | Start the countdown to victory! | 胜利指日可待 |
[13:09] | C’mon brace, budge! | 拜托了支柱,动一下 |
[13:16] | This is bad, really bad. | 真糟,真是太糟了 |
[13:19] | We’re putting everything we’ve got into busting these braces, but it’s taking too long! | 咱们在这些柱子上耗了太多时间了 |
[13:24] | Maybe we don’t need to cut all the way through. | 也许我们不需要把他们都弄断 |
[13:27] | Toph has been teaching me that you shouldn’t give 100% of your energy into any one strike. | 拓芙曾经教过我,每次进攻必须倾注全力 |
[13:32] | Sokka, take a fighting stance. | 索卡,试著攻击我 |
[13:34] | You’ve gotta be quick and accurate. | 你必须要快而准 |
[13:36] | Hit a series of points, and break your opponent’s stance. | 击中一系列的穴位,就可以破解敌人的招式 |
[13:40] | And when he’s reeling back, you deliver the final blow | 在他挣扎著恢复的时候,给他最后一击 |
[13:43] | His own weight becomes his downfall. Literally. | 毫不夸张地说,他自身的重量就可让他倒下 |
[13:46] | So we just need to weaken the braces, instead of cut all the way through. | 所以说我们只需削弱支柱,而不用费力全都弄断 |
[13:50] | Then I’ll go to the top of this thing, and deliver the final blow. | 之后我们只要爬到巨钻之上,给他最后一击 |
[13:54] | And boom, it all comes crashing down! | 它就会乖乖的散架了 |
[13:56] | Everyone inside that wall, the whole world, is counting on us. | 城中的人民,乃至整个世界都指望我们了 |
[14:02] | The whole world, minus the Fire Nation that is. | 当然「整个世界”不包括火宗的人 |
[14:08] | C’mon twinkle toes, hurry up! | 加油啊「亮脚趾」,快点啊 |
[14:24] | That’s enough, we need to get to the next one! | 这个行了,咱们接著弄下一个 |
[14:33] | War Minister, an engineer was ambushed! His schematics were stolen! | 军部长,一个技师遭人暗算 他的图表被偷了 |
[14:38] | War Minister, a brace on the starboard side has been cut clean through! It’s sabotage sir! | 军部长,右舷的一个支柱已被完全切断 被人蓄意破坏了 |
[14:44] | Let’s go ladies. | 女士们,该咱们上场了 |
[14:49] | Good work Team Avatar. Now Aang just needs to … DUCK! | 干的好「神通队」, 现在安昂只需上…钻头顶部! |
[14:56] | Wow Azula, you were right, it is the Avatar! …and friends. | 哇哦,阿祖拉,你说的对 是降世神通…还有他的朋友们 |
[15:02] | hey | 嘿 |
[15:14] | Guys get out of here, I know what I need to do. | 你俩快出去吧,我知道该怎么办 |
[15:17] | Wait! You need this water more than I do! | 等等,这些水你更需要 |
[15:26] | Follow them, the Avatar is mine. | 跟著他们,神通就交给我了 |
[15:32] | Slurry pipeline? What does that mean? | 泥浆管道?这是干啥用的? |
[15:37] | It’s rock and water mixed together, it means our way out. | 就是输送石头和水混合物的管道 也就是咱们的逃生通道 |
[15:49] | Ughh, disgusting! | 呃,真恶心 |
[15:51] | Come on, you heard Azula. We have to follow them. | 走吧,阿祖拉发话了,咱们得跟著他们 |
[15:55] | She can shoot all the lightning she wants at me, I am not going in that wall sludge juice. | 她要是不满意就一个闪电劈死我算了 我可不想跳进这烂泥汤�� |
[16:39] | Why don’t you try blocking my chi now circus freak! | 看你还怎么作怪,你这个马戏团的小丑 |
[16:43] | Katara, keep that up. | 卡塔拉,顶住 |
[16:45] | The pressure will build up in the drill, then when Aang delivers the final blow, it will be ready to pop! | 这会使巨钻内部产生压力 只要安昂给它最后一击,它就废了 |
[16:58] | This looks like a good spot Momo. | 模模,就在这儿结果它吧 |
[17:05] | General Sung, tell your soldiers to stop shooting rocks down here! | 孙将军,叫士兵停止向这儿发射石头 |
[17:11] | Soldiers, whatever you do, don’t stop shooting rocks down there! | 士兵们,不管你们怎么做 就是别停止向那儿发射石头 |
[17:29] | Good technique little sister! | 妹妹,技术不错嘛 |
[17:32] | Keep it up! Don’t forget to breathe! | 坚持住啊,气息很重要啊 |
[17:34] | You know, I am just about sick and tired of you telling me what to do all day. | 别老是告诉我应该做什么,今天我真是受够你了 |
[17:38] | You’re like a chattering Hog-Monkey! | 你简直就像个会说话的肥猪猴一样 |
[17:40] | Just bend the slurry woman!! | 少废话,干好你的活! |
[17:44] | You guys need some help? | 你们需要帮助吗? |
[17:45] | Toph, help me plug up this drain! | 拓芙,帮我把这个下水道塞上 |
[18:03] | What I’d give to be a metal bender. | 这儿要是有个御金属师就好了 |
[18:08] | Momo, get out of here! | 模模,快离开这儿 |
[20:17] | Thanks Momo, I owe you one. | 多谢你模模,你救了我一命 |
[20:24] | Now all I need is a…… | 我现在只要…. |
[20:26] | Actually, that is what I needed for once. | 事实上,这正是我想要的 |
[21:29] | Here it comes! | 成功了 |
[22:22] | We lost. | 我们败了 |
[22:25] | Last call for Ba Sing se! | 去往永固城的乘客请赶快上车 |
[22:28] | Jet, relax! So the old guy had some hot tea. Big deal. | 杰,放轻松 那老头只不过喝个热茶而已,有啥大不了的 |
[22:32] | He heated it himself! Those guys are firebenders. | 他是自己弄热的,那俩人是火宗人 |
[22:47] | What a handsome baby. | 这小孩好俊啊 |
[22:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:12] | I just want to say, good effort out there today Team Avatar. | 我只是想说,今天「神通队」干的不错 |
[23:15] | Enough with the Team Avatar stuff. | 别老「神通队」「神通队」的 |
[23:18] | No matter how many times you say it, it’s not gonna catch on. | 不管你说多少遍,这名字一样没有感染力 |
[23:21] | How about… | 那你看 |
[23:22] | the “Boomerang Squad”, | 「飞去飞来队」咋样? |
[23:24] | see it’s good cause it’s got “Aang” in it. | 这名字多好,还有个「安昂」在�堶� |
[23:26] | Boomer- Aang | (Boomerang, 飞去飞来,Boomer-Aang,谐音) |
[23:28] | I kinda like that one. | 这名字还不错 |
[23:29] | Let’s talk about this on our way into the city. | 咱们还是边进城边说吧 |
[23:32] | The “Aang Gang”? | 「安昂帮」怎么样? |
[23:33] | Sokka | 索卡 |
[23:34] | The “Fearsome Foursome”? | 那就「可怕四人组」吧 |
[23:35] | You’re crazy. | 你别疯了 |
[23:36] | Why? We’re fearsome! | 咋了,咱们是挺可怕的嘛! |
[23:40] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |