时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… … Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | – =AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:47] | Previously on Avatar… | |
[00:50] | Appa is missing. | 阿柏被偷走了 |
[00:51] | We hope to find him in Ba-Sing-Se | 我们希望在永固城能找到它 |
[00:54] | Professor Zei, head of anthropology at Ba Sing Se University. | 敝人翟博士,永固城大学人类学的学科带头人 |
[00:57] | This library said to contain a vast collection of knowledge | 据说这座图书馆收藏了大量的知识 |
[01:03] | Firebenders loose their bending during a solar eclipse! | 火宗人在日食日不能使用使用御术 |
[01:06] | We’ve got to get this information to the Earth King at Ba Sing Se. | 我们得去永固城,把这个消息告诉给土强王 |
[01:14] | What are you doing firebending your tea? | 你怎么能在大庭广众之下使用御火术 |
[01:17] | So the old guy had some hot tea. Big deal. | 那老头不就是喝了杯热茶嘛,有什么大不了的 |
[01:19] | He heated it himself! | 他是自己弄热的 |
[01:21] | Those guys are firebenders. | 那两个人是火宗人 |
[01:25] | Book two: Earth Chapter fourteen: City of Walls and Secrets | 第二卷 土 第十四卷 围墙迷城 |
[01:42] | Look, the inner wall. | 看,那就是内城墙了 |
[01:47] | I can’t believe we finally made it to Ba Sing Se in one piece. | 没想到咱们居然能活著来到永固城 |
[01:51] | Hey don’t jinx it! | 嘿,别太乐观 |
[01:52] | We could still be attacked by some giant, exploding Fire Nation spoon. | 没准还有什么巨大的、能爆炸的 火宗铲土机来攻击咱们呢 |
[01:55] | Or find out the city’s been submerged in an ocean full of killer shrimp. | 也许整个都城会被淹没于水下 到处都是虾兵蟹将 |
[01:59] | You been hitting the cactus juice again? | 你不是又喝僊人掌汁了吧? |
[02:01] | I’m just sayin’, weird stuff happens to us. | 我只是想说,咱们周围总是有怪事发生 |
[02:10] | Don’t worry Aang, we’ll find Appa. | 别担心,安昂 咱们会找到阿柏的 |
[02:13] | It’s such a big city. | 这座都城可不小 |
[02:14] | He’s a giant bison. Where could someone possibly hide him? Oh. | 就阿柏那个块头,怎么可能藏得住啊? |
[02:40] | Back in the city. Great. | 又回到城市�堣F,真是太棒了 |
[02:42] | What’s the problem? It’s amazing! | 咋了?这儿不是很棒吗? |
[02:45] | Just a bunch of walls and rules. | 到处都是墙 到处都有清规戒律 |
[02:47] | You wait; you’ll get sick of it in a couple of days. | 不信你就等著瞧,不出几天你就会讨厌这�堣F |
[02:55] | I’m comin’ for you buddy. | 伙计,我这就去找你 |
[02:59] | He’s here. I can feel it. | 它就在这儿,我能感觉的到 |
[03:09] | Hello, my name is Joo Dee. | 你们好,我叫朱蒂 |
[03:12] | I have been given the great honor of showing the Avatar around Ba Sing Se. | 能够作为神通在永固城的向导 我真是太荣幸了 |
[03:16] | And you must be Sokka, Katara, and Toph. | 你们想必就是索卡,卡塔拉和拓芙吧 |
[03:20] | Welcome to our wonderful city. Shall we get started? | 欢迎来到这座奇迹之城,咱们这就开始? |
[03:24] | Yes! | 好的 |
[03:24] | We have information about the Fire Nation army that we need to deliver to the Earth King immediately. | 我们带来了有关火宗军队的消息 想立刻呈递给土强王 |
[03:29] | Great | 太好了 |
[03:30] | let’s begin our tour. | 那咱们就开始观光了 |
[03:31] | And then I’ll show you to your new home here. I think you’ll like it. | 最后一站将是你们在这儿的新家 你们一定会喜欢的 |
[03:38] | Maybe you missed what I said. | 可能你没有听清楚 |
[03:40] | We need to talk to the King about the war, it’s important. | 我们得跟土强王唠唠战争的事,这十分重要 |
[03:43] | You’re in Ba Sing Se now. Everyone is safe here. | 这儿可是永固城,没有哪比这儿更安全的了 |
[03:51] | This is the lower ring. | 这�堿O外环 |
[03:53] | What’s that wall for? | 这墙是用来干什么的? |
[03:55] | Oh, Ba Sing Se has many walls. | 哦,永固城有许多城墙 |
[03:57] | There are the ones outside protecting us, and the one’s inside that help maintain order. | 有的在外围用来保护我们的安全 还有一些在城内,用来维持秩序 |
[04:03] | This is where our newest arrivals live, | 这�堿O供新进城的人居住的地方 |
[04:05] | as well as our craftsman and artisans, people that work with their hands. | 当然这�媮晹穔菑鸮K、铁匠之流 住这儿的人都是手艺人 |
[04:10] | It’s so quaint and lively. | 看这儿,多么的古雅而又生机勃勃啊 |
[04:14] | You do want to watch your step though. | 不过在这儿行走也要多加小心 |
[04:16] | Why do they have all these poor people blocked off in one part of the city? | 为什么要把穷人都围在这�堜~住? |
[04:20] | This is why I never came here before. | 所以我以前都不会来这儿 |
[04:23] | I always heard it was so different from the way the monks taught us to live. | 我老早就听说过这儿的生活方式 与僧侣们传授的那种相去甚远 |
[04:35] | I just want our new place to look nice … | 我只是想让咱们的新住所看上去好一点 |
[04:38] | in case someone brings home a lady friend. | 没准某人哪天就会带个女朋友回来呢 |
[04:42] | This city is a prison. I don’t want to make a life here. | 这座城就像个监狱一样 我可不想在这儿开枝散叶 |
[04:45] | Life happens wherever you are, | 生活在哪儿都可以扎根 |
[04:48] | whether you make it or not. | 不管你是否刻意播种 |
[04:49] | Now come on, I found us some new jobs, | 打起精神来,我给咱俩找了份新工作 |
[04:52] | and we start this afternoon. | 今天下午就上岗 |
[04:57] | Look at them, firebenders living right under everyone’s nose. | 看看,火宗人居然就混在咱们当中 |
[05:02] | Jet, you saw a man with a hot cup of tea. | 杰,那个老头不过是拿著杯热茶罢了 |
[05:05] | It doesn’t prove he’s a firebender. And what if he is, | 不能证明他是火宗人啊,就算他是 |
[05:08] | are we supposed to attack them? I thought we were starting over here, | 我们就该去攻击他们吗? 我原以为咱们已经告别过去 |
[05:12] | …changing our ways. | 另觅新生了 |
[05:14] | We are, | 没错 |
[05:15] | when I get the evidence I need, I’ll report them to the police and let them handle it. | 等我找到证据,就报告给捕快 剩下的交给他们来处理 |
[05:19] | Ok? | 行吗? |
[05:22] | This is the middle ring of Ba Sing Se, | 这是永固城的中环 |
[05:25] | home to the financial district, shops and restaurants and the university. | 这�堨i是商业中心哦 商店、饭店随处可见,大学也在这�� |
[05:29] | Yeah, we met a Professor from Ba Sing Se University. | 我们之前曾经见过一位永固城大学的教授 |
[05:32] | He took us to an ancient underground library where we discovered information about the war that is … | 他带我们去了座古老的地下图书馆 在那我们发现了关于战争的情报 |
[05:35] | absolutely crucial for the King to hear! | 这消息十分重要,必须上报给土强王 |
[05:38] | Isn’t history fascinating? | 这儿的历史很让人著迷吧? |
[05:40] | Look, here’s one of the oldest buildings in the middle ring, Town Hall. | 看,这是中环最古老的建筑之一,城镇礼堂 |
[05:46] | Is that woman deaf? | 这女的是不是聋了? |
[05:47] | She only seems to hear every other word I say. | 我跟她说的话,她肯定一句也没落 |
[05:49] | It’s called “being handled”. Get used to it. | 这就叫「熟视无睹」,你习惯就好了 (be handled : 处理) |
[06:01] | Well, you certainly look like official tea servers. | 呃,你们现在已经 很像专业的茶馆店小二了 |
[06:04] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样? |
[06:06] | Ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[06:08] | Uh, Does this possibly come in a larger size? | 呃,这制服有更大号的吗? |
[06:11] | I have extra string in the back. Have some tea while you wait. | 我记得好像还有 我去找找看,你们先喝杯茶 |
[06:21] | Eeow! This tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice! | 呃~这茶怎么跟热水冲的树叶汁一个味 |
[06:25] | Uncle, that’s what all tea is. | 皇叔,茶不就是那么个东西吗 |
[06:28] | How can a member of my own family say something so horrible? | 咱们可是一家人 你怎么能说出这种话呢? |
[06:33] | We’ll have to make some major changes around here. | 咱们得好好整顿整顿这�� |
[06:42] | The Upper Ring is home to our most important citizens. | 内环是达官贵族居住的地方 |
[06:46] | Your house is not too far from here. | 你们的居所就在附近 |
[06:52] | What’s inside that wall? | 那面高墙�堶惇O什么? |
[06:57] | And who are the mean looking guys in robes? | 那些穿袍子的丑男是干嘛的? |
[07:00] | Inside is the Royal Palace. | 那�堶探N是皇宫啦 |
[07:02] | Those men are agents of the Dai Li, the cultural authority of Ba Sing Se. | 那些人是名为「戴笠」的特工 该组织隶属于永固城的文化部 |
[07:06] | They are the guardians of all our traditions. | 他们为我们的传统保驾护航 |
[07:10] | Can we see the King now? | 我们现在能去土强王吗? |
[07:11] | Oh, no! One doesn’t just pop in on the Earth King. | 哦,还不行,没谁可以冒然拜见土强王的 |
[07:18] | Here we are. Your new home. | 我们到了,这就是你们的新家 |
[07:24] | More good news, your request for an audience with the Earth King is being processed, | 还有个好消息,你们请求拜见 土强王的请求已经被批下来了 |
[07:30] | and should be put through in about a month. | 大概一个月左右就能安排你们觐见 |
[07:32] | Much more quickly than usual. | 比平常快多了 |
[07:35] | A month! | 要一个月! |
[07:36] | Six to eight weeks, actually. | 具体说,需要六至八周 |
[07:46] | Isn’t it nice? I think you will really enjoy it here. | 这儿不错吧?希望你们能在这过得愉快 |
[07:50] | I think we’d enjoy it more if we weren’t staying so long. | 能过的愉快才怪呢 没事只能在这儿消磨时间 |
[07:52] | Can’t we see the King any sooner? | 不能再快点吗? |
[07:54] | The Earth King is very busy running the finest city in the world, | 土强王管理的可是世界上最好的城市 他每天都要日理万机 |
[07:58] | but he will see you as soon as time permits. | 如果时间允许的话 他会尽快召见你们的 |
[08:01] | If we are going to be here for a month, we should spend our time looking for Appa. | 如果要在这儿耗上一个月 咱们应该多花点时间去找阿柏 |
[08:04] | I’ll be happy to escort you anywhere you would like to go. | 我很乐意护送你们去任何地方 |
[08:08] | We don’t need a babysitter. | 我们可不需要保姆 |
[08:10] | Oh, I won’t get in the way. And to leave you alone would make me a bad host. | 哦,我不会阻碍你们的 再说了不管你们也不是待客之道啊 |
[08:15] | Where shall we start? | 开始今天的行程吧? |
[08:24] | I’m sorry, but I haven’t heard anything about a flying bison. | 抱歉,我从没听说过飞天野牛 |
[08:28] | I didn’t even know there were any. | 原来还有这种动物呢 |
[08:30] | If someone wanted to sell a stolen animal without anyone knowing, where would they go? | 如果有人偷了动物而不想让别人知道 他们一般会去哪儿销赃? |
[08:34] | Where’s the black market? Who runs it? Come on, you know! | 黑市在哪儿?是谁在经营? 快说,你肯定知道 |
[08:42] | That would be illegal. | 开黑市可是犯法的 |
[08:45] | You’ll have to leave now. Your lemur is harassing my sparrowkeets. | 你们还是赶快走吧 你的狐猴把我的麻雀珍珠鸡都吓坏了 |
[08:54] | I’ve never seen any sandbenders or nomads around here. | 在这附近,我可没见过有御沙者或是游牧者 |
[08:57] | You should ask Professor Zei, he teaches the class on desert cultures. | 你去问问翟教授吧,他在这儿主讲沙漠文化 |
[09:01] | Right. And which of your professors could we ask about the war with the fire nation? | 好吧,那关于「与烈火国交战」的问题 我该请教哪位教授呢? |
[09:09] | I don’t know. I’m not a political science student. I have to get to class. Ugh! | 我不知道,我不是政治学的学生,我得去上课了 |
[09:18] | Well, I’m sorry no one has seen your bison. | 那个,抱歉没人见过你的野牛 |
[09:22] | Why don’t you go get some rest? Someone will be over with dinner later. | 你们不妨去休息一下吧 一会儿有人会送晚餐过来的 |
[09:33] | Hey, come with me. | 嘿,跟我来 |
[09:40] | You’re the Avatar. I heard you were in town. I’m Pao. | 你是降世神通吧,听说你进城了,我姓庞 |
[09:45] | Nice to meet you, Pao. | 幸会啊,庞 |
[09:46] | So Pao, what’s goin’ on with this city? Why is everyone here so scared to talk about the war? | 我说庞,这城�堳蝏礞F? 为什么大家都害怕谈论战争? |
[09:51] | War? Scared? What do you mean? | 战争?害怕?你啥意思? |
[09:54] | I can feel you shaking. | 你好像在发抖啊 |
[09:56] | Look, I’m just a minor government official. I’ve waited 3 years to get this house. | 我只是个政府的小官员 熬了三年才盘了这幢房子 |
[10:02] | I don’t want to get into trouble. | 我可不想惹麻烦 |
[10:04] | Get in trouble with who? | 谁会找你麻烦? |
[10:07] | listen, you can’t mention the war here, and whatever you do, stay away from the Dai Li. | 听著,你们不能在这儿提战争二字 无论你们要做什么,都要离「戴笠」远点 |
[10:19] | Would you like a pot of tea? | 咱们泡壶茶喝呀? |
[10:22] | We’ve been working in a tea shop all day. | 都在茶馆都工作一天了 |
[10:24] | I’m sick of tea! | 我现在见茶就想吐 |
[10:26] | Sick of tea? That’s like being sick of breathing! | 怎么会,喝茶就跟呼吸一样是必需的 |
[10:32] | Have you seen our spark rocks to heat up the water? | 看到火石了吗,我要烧壶水 |
[10:36] | They’re not there. | 它们在我这儿 |
[10:38] | You’ll have to firebend, old man. | 老头,用你的御火术吧 |
[10:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[10:45] | I borrowed our neighbors, such kind people. | 我从邻居那儿借来了,真是好人啊 |
[11:05] | I’ve got it! I know how we’re gonna see the Earth King! | 有了!我知道怎样才能见到土强王了 |
[11:08] | How are we supposed to do that? “One doesn’t just pop in on the Earth King” | 别做梦了,人家都说了 「没有谁可以冒然拜见土强王的」 |
[11:12] | The King is having a party at the palace tonight for his pet bear. | 国王今晚将会在宫中 为他的宠物熊举办一个派对 |
[11:16] | You mean Platypus-Bear? | 是鸭嘴兽熊吗? |
[11:18] | No, it just says “Bear”. | 这上面没说 |
[11:20] | Certainly you mean his pet Skunk-Bear. | 他的宠物肯定是臭鼬熊 |
[11:23] | Or his Armadillo-Bear. | 没准是穿山甲熊 |
[11:24] | Gopher-Bear? | 那是地鼠熊? |
[11:25] | Just…”Bear” | 只是熊而已 |
[11:28] | This place is weird. | 这地方真怪 |
[11:30] | The palace will be packed. We can sneak in with the crowd. | 到时皇宫�堛眯w挤满了人 我们可以偷偷的溜进去 |
[11:34] | Won’t work. | 没用的 |
[11:35] | Why not? | 为啥? |
[11:36] | Well, no offense to you simple country folk, | 无意冒犯,不过就你这乡下人举止 |
[11:38] | but a real society crowd would spot you from a mile away. | 在那些达官贵族中 肯定一眼就能被看出来了 |
[11:41] | You’ve got no manners. | 你们一点都不懂礼仪 |
[11:43] | Excuse me? I’ve got no manners? You’re not exactly lady fancy fingers. | 啥?我们不懂礼仪,也不知道谁成天邋�媄撱蔽� |
[11:51] | I learned proper society behavior and chose to leave it. | 我可是受过正规的社交礼仪培训 我只是懒得用 |
[11:54] | You never learned anything. And frankly, it’s a little too late. | 你们都没有学过,现在想学也太晚了 |
[11:59] | Ah-Ha, but you learned it. You could teach us. | 啊哈,但是你学过啊,你可以教我们 |
[12:02] | Yeah, I’m mastering every element. How hard could manners be? | 没错,四种元素我都掌握了 学个礼仪能有多难? |
[12:06] | Good evening, Mr. Sokka Watertribe. | 晚上好啊,水族的索卡先生 |
[12:08] | Ms. Katara Watertribe. | 水族的卡塔拉女士 |
[12:10] | Lord Momo of the Momo Dynasty, your Momo-ness. | 还有您来自模模王朝的模模王 模模陛下,晚上好 |
[12:15] | Avatar Aang, how you do go on? | 安昂神通,一向可好啊? |
[12:23] | Katara might be able to pull it off, but you two would be lucky to pass as busboys. | 卡塔拉勉强可以充数 你俩装个侍者的话没准能混进去 |
[12:28] | But I feel so fancy. | 我自己感觉挺好的啊 |
[12:34] | -Earth! -Fire! | -土 -火 |
[12:45] | Wow, you look beautiful. | 哇哦,你看起来真美 |
[12:49] | Don’t talk to the commoners, Katara. First rule of society. | 社交的第一准则,不要与平民交谈 |
[12:53] | We’ll get in the party, and then find a way to let you in through the side gate. | 我们会混进派对的,到时再伺机开侧门放你们进去 |
[13:11] | Jet, we need to talk. | 杰,咱们得谈谈 |
[13:14] | What? Oh great, it’s you guys. Where have you been? I could use some help with surveillance here. | 谁?哦,太好了,是你们 你们去哪了?我需要你们帮我盯梢 |
[13:19] | We’ve been talking, and we think you’re becoming obsessed with this. | 我俩已经讨论过了 你对此事太过专注了 |
[13:22] | It’s not healthy. | 这样对你不好 |
[13:24] | Oh, really? You both think this? | 哦,是吗?你们都这么想吗? |
[13:27] | We came here to make a fresh start, | 我们来这儿是为了重新开始生活的 |
[13:30] | but you won’t let this go. Even though there’s no real proof! | 可你却抱著过去不放 即便你是对的,也没有真凭实据呀 |
[13:33] | Well, maybe if you’d help me. | 那就帮我找出证据来 |
[13:35] | Jet, you’ve gotta stop this. | 杰,你还是放手吧 |
[13:37] | Maybe you’ve forgotten why we need to start over. | 难道你们忘了为何要重新开始生活? |
[13:40] | Maybe you’ve forgotten about how the Fire Nation left us all homeless? | 是火宗人让我们流离失所 |
[13:43] | How they wiped out all the people we loved. | 是他们夺走了我们挚爱的人 |
[13:45] | If you don’t want to help me, I’ll get the evidence on my own. | 如果你们不帮我,我就自己去找证据 |
[13:56] | This is the best tea in the city! | 这是全城最好的茶了 |
[13:59] | The secret ingredient is love. | 秘方其实就是爱心 |
[14:07] | I think you’re due for a raise. | 回头给你涨工资 |
[14:11] | I’m tired of waiting. These two men are firebenders! | 我可是等腻了,这两个人是御火师 |
[14:25] | I know they’re firebenders! I saw the old man heating his tea! | 我知道他们是火宗人 我看到这老头弄热了一杯茶 |
[14:29] | He works in a tea shop. | 茶馆的店小二不就是干这个的嘛 |
[14:31] | He’s a firebender, I’m telling you! | 我跟你说,他是御火师 |
[14:33] | Drop your swords boy, nice and easy. | 孩子,把剑放下来,慢慢的别紧张 |
[14:36] | You’ll have to defend yourself. Then everyone will know. Go ahead, show them what you can do. | 快还手啊,让大家看看 来啊,亮一招瞧瞧 |
[14:43] | You want a show? I’ll give you a show. | 你想比试吗?那就如你所愿 |
[15:07] | Invitation please. | 请出示请柬 |
[15:09] | I think this will do. | 这个应该可以吧 |
[15:10] | No entry without an invitation. | 没有请柬不许入内 |
[15:12] | Step out of line please. | 请你们站到一边 |
[15:14] | Look, the Pangs and the Yum Soon Hans are waiting in there for us. | 看,庞家和余松汉家的人正在�堶接扔菃畯� |
[15:18] | I’m going to have to tell them who didn’t let me in. | 你最好不要惹他们生气,快让我们进去 |
[15:21] | Step out of line please. | 请你们站到一边 |
[15:33] | Sir? I’m sorry to bother you, but my cousin lost our invitations. | 先生,很抱歉打搅您,我和表妹把请柬丢了 |
[15:38] | She’s blind. | 她还是个盲人 |
[15:39] | Do you think you could help us? | 你能帮帮我们吗? |
[15:41] | Our family’s inside and I’m sure they’re very worried. | 我们的家人已经进去了,他们现在一定很担心 |
[15:45] | I am honored, | 我很荣幸 |
[15:46] | please come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[15:59] | He’s taking all the good stuff! | 它把好吃的都造了 |
[16:01] | Quiet, you don’t know what I had to do to get seats this near the bear! | 安静点,好不容易才搞到挨著熊的位置 |
[16:12] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美,不是吗? |
[16:13] | By the way, I’m Long Feng. I’m a cultural minister to the king. | 对了,敝人是长风,皇家的文化部长 |
[16:18] | I’m Kwa mai, and this is Dung. | 我是画眉,这是「芬」 (Dung:粪) |
[16:24] | Now where is your family? I’d love to meet them. | 你们的家人在哪?我想认识认识他们 |
[16:27] | Um, I don’t see ’em right now. But I’m sure we’ll find them soon. Thanks for all your help. | 嗯,我还没看到他们 肯定一会就能找到,多谢你的帮忙 |
[16:35] | Don’t worry, as your escort it would be dishonorable to abandon you ladies without finding your families first. | 别担心,我好人做到底 在找到你们的家人之前 我是不会离开你们的 |
[16:42] | We’ll keep looking. | 咱们接著找吧 |
[16:46] | Where are they? | 她们在哪? |
[16:47] | Look, I came up with a backup plan. | 我看,用我的B计划怎么样? |
[16:50] | We dress Momo like a ghost, OK? | 不如让模模装鬼吧? |
[16:52] | He flies by the guards creating a distraction, then we blast a hole in the wall… | 等它分散了警卫的注意力,我们就可以趁机溜进去 |
[16:58] | Or, we could go in with these guys. | 或者就跟著他们进去吧 |
[17:00] | Toph said we might pass as busboys. | 拓芙说,我们装侍者没准能混进去 |
[17:02] | OK, but remember that Momo ghost plan. I think it’s a winner. | 好吧,不过别忘了模模鬼计划,那招肯定管用 |
[17:11] | You must be getting tired of using those swords. | 你用剑应该用累了吧 |
[17:14] | Why don’t you go ahead and firebend at me. | 你干嘛不赶快用御火术对付我? |
[17:17] | Please son, you’re confused. You don’t know what you’re doing! | 孩子,别傻了,你这是在干什么? |
[17:22] | Bet you wish he’d help you out with a little fire blast right now. | 打赌你现在肯定想发个火球解决我吧 |
[17:27] | You’re the one who needs help. | 你才是需要帮助的人 |
[17:38] | You see that? The Fire nation is trying to silence me. | 看见没?火宗人想灭我的口 |
[17:41] | It’ll never happen. | 不会让你得逞的 |
[17:48] | Where are Toph and Katara? | 拓芙和卡塔拉哪儿去了 |
[17:50] | Forget about them, just keep an eye out for the King. | 别管她们了,先找土强王吧 |
[17:54] | I don’t know what he looks like. | 我都不知道他长啥样 |
[17:56] | You know, “royal”, flowing robe, fancy jewelry. | 就是挺「贵族」的,穿著长袍,戴昂贵的珠宝 |
[18:01] | That could be anyone. | 这儿的人都那样 |
[18:04] | Another crab puff please. | 再来个螃蟹泡芙 |
[18:05] | You found us. | 你找到我们了 |
[18:07] | I’d know your little footsteps anywhere Twinkletoes. | 你的脚步声可逃不过我的耳朵,亮脚趾 |
[18:10] | Thanks for letting us in. | 能进来还真多亏了你们啊 |
[18:12] | Sorry, but the guy who escorted us in, won’t let us out of his sight. | 抱歉,那个护送我们进来的人,一直跟著我们不走 |
[18:16] | What guy? | 哪个人? |
[18:19] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干嘛? |
[18:20] | You have to leave immediately, or we’ll all be in terrible trouble. | 你们得赶紧离开,不然我们都会有大麻烦的 |
[18:23] | Not until we see the King. | 不见到土强王我们是不会走的 |
[18:26] | You don’t understand. You must go. | 你们不了解,你们必须走 |
[18:33] | Sorry! No, don’t shout. | 抱歉,不,别喊 |
[18:40] | The Avatar. Ooh, I didn’t known the Avatar would be here. | 是降世神通,哦,不知道您会大驾光临 |
[18:54] | You keep their attention while I look for the King. | 接著吸引他们的注意力,我去找皇上 |
[18:56] | Watch this everybody! | 大家看好了 |
[19:21] | Drop your weapons! | 把武器放下 |
[19:23] | Arrest them. They’re Firebenders. | 抓住他们,他们是火宗人 |
[19:26] | This poor boy is confused. We’re just simple refugees. | 这孩子一定是认错人了,我们只不过是流浪汉罢了 |
[19:31] | This young man wrecked my tea shop, and assaulted my employees. | 这个年轻人闯进我的茶馆 攻击我的雇员 |
[19:36] | It’s true sir. We saw the whole thing. | 没错,长官,我目睹了全经过 |
[19:38] | This crazy kid attacked the finest tea maker in the city. | 这个疯小孩居然攻击全城最好的茶道师 |
[19:41] | Oh ho ho. That’s very sweet. | 哦,哦,您缪赞了 |
[19:45] | Come with us son. | 跟我们走一趟吧 |
[19:51] | You don’t understand! They’re Fire Nation! You have to believe me! | 你们不明白,他们是火宗人 你们得相信我 |
[20:26] | Aang, the Earth King. | 安昂,土强王来了 |
[20:31] | Greetings your majesty. | 陛下,幸会啊 |
[20:42] | Hey, let me go. | 嘿,放开我 |
[20:55] | Avatar, it is a great honor to meet you. I am Long Feng, Grand Secretary of Ba Sing Se and head of the Dai Li. | 神通,能见到你是我的荣幸 我叫长风,永固城的中宪大夫,「戴笠」的总领 |
[21:03] | I’d like to talk to you. You’re friends will be waiting for us in the library. | 请借一步说话 你的朋友都在尚书房侯著呢 |
[21:12] | Why won’t you let us talk to the King? | 为什么不让我们见土强王? |
[21:14] | We have information that could defeat the Fire Nation! | 我们带来了可以战败烈火国的情报 |
[21:17] | The Earth King has no time to get involved with political squabbles … | 土强国没那种闲功夫浪费在政治争斗… |
[21:20] | and the day to day minutia of military activities. | 和军事打击之类的琐事上 |
[21:23] | This could be the most important thing he has ever heard. | 这消息可是非同小可啊 |
[21:26] | What’s most important to his royal majesty is maintaining the cultural heritage of Ba Sing Se. | 土强王的皇权是要靠永固城文化的传承来维系的 |
[21:32] | All his duties relate to issuing decrees on such matters. | 颁布法令条例才是他的责任 |
[21:35] | It’s my job to oversee the rest of the city’s resources, including the military. | 而监督协调城中其他资源则是 我的工作,当然军队也是我说的算 |
[21:41] | So the King is just a figurehead. | 这么说土强王只是个傀儡? |
[21:43] | He’s your puppet! | 他只是你手中的玩偶 |
[21:45] | Oh, no, no! His majesty is an icon, a god to his people. | 哦,不,不!陛下 可是人们顶礼膜拜的领袖 |
[21:50] | He can’t sully his hands with the hourly change of an endless war. | 怎能用无尽的战争中来让他分心 |
[21:54] | But we found out about a solar eclipse that will leave the Fire Nation defenseless. | 但是我们发现在日食日火宗人将无抵抗之力 |
[21:57] | You could lead an invasion… | 我们应该发起一个入侵… |
[21:59] | Enough, I don’t want to hear your ridiculous plan! | 够了,不想再听你们的胡言乱语 |
[22:01] | It is the strict policy of Ba Sing Se… | 永固城法律明确规定 |
[22:04] | that the war not be mentioned within the walls. | 不许在城内提战争二字 |
[22:07] | Constant news of an escalating war will throw the citizens of Ba Sing Se into a state of panic. | 散布关于战争内容的消息 只会使永固城居民惶惶不可终日 |
[22:13] | You have to believe me, they’re firebenders! | 你们得相信我,他们是火宗人 |
[22:15] | They won’t stop until they win the war. | 他们不赢得战争是不会善罢甘休的 |
[22:19] | Calm down, you’re safe now. | 冷静点,你现在安全了 |
[22:24] | Our economy would be ruined. Our peaceful way of life, our traditions would disappear. | 我们的经济将被破坏 我们的和平生活,我们的传统都将会消失 |
[22:30] | There’s no war in Ba Sing Se. | 永固城内没有战争 |
[22:34] | What are you talking about? Where do you think all the refugees come from? You can’t hide it. | 你这是什么话?照你这么说 那些难民又是从哪来的?事实是掩盖不住的 |
[22:39] | In silencing talk of conflict, Ba Sing Se remains a peaceful, orderly utopia. | 永不谈论暴力,永固城就会永保和平、且秩序井然 |
[22:44] | The last one on Earth. | 它将是世上最后一片乐土 |
[22:50] | There is no war within the walls. Here we are safe. | 城中没有战争,在这我们是安全的 |
[22:54] | Here we are free. | 我们是自由的 |
[22:59] | You can’t keep the truth from all these people. They have to know. | 纸是包不住火的,他们总有一天会知道的 |
[23:03] | I’ll tell them. I’ll make sure everyone knows! | 我会告诉他们,我会让他们都知道 |
[23:06] | Until now, you’ve been treated as our honored guest. | 直到现在,我仍待你们为上宾 |
[23:09] | But from now on, you will be watched every moment by Dai Li agents. | 但是从今以后,戴笠特工队将会时刻监视你们 |
[23:13] | If you mention the war to anyone, you will be expelled from the city. | 如果你们敢乱来,定会将你们驱逐出城 |
[23:17] | I understand you’ve been looking for your bison. | 你不是一直在找你的野牛吗? |
[23:19] | It would be quite a shame if you were not able to complete your quest. | 若是找不到它,你一定会很遗憾的 |
[23:24] | Now Joo Dee will show you home. | 朱迪将会送你们回家 |
[23:29] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来吧 |
[23:31] | What happened to Joo Dee? | 朱蒂哪去了? |
[23:33] | I’m Joo Dee. I’ll be your host as long as you’re in our wonderful city. | 我是朱迪,我将会带您们游览这座奇迹之城 |
[23:40] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |