时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… … Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | – =AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:47] | Previously on Avatar… | |
[00:50] | I can’t believe we finally made it to Ba Sing Se in one piece. | 真不敢想像,我们居然能活著来到永固城 |
[00:53] | I just want our new place to look nice, in case someone brings home a lady friend. | 我只是想让咱们住的地方好看点 没准某人哪天就会带女友回家来的 |
[00:59] | I don’t want to make a life here. | 我可不想在这儿开枝散叶 |
[01:01] | Here we are, your new home. | 我们到了,这就是你们的新居所 |
[01:04] | We need to talk to the King about the war. | 我们需要向土强王递呈战报 |
[01:06] | Your request for an audience with the Earth King is being processed, and should be put through in about a month. | 你们拜见土强王的请求已经被批下来了 大概一个月后就能安排你们觐见 |
[01:12] | If we are going to be here for a month, we should spend our time looking for Appa. | 如果我们要在这儿耗上一个月的话 应该花点时间去寻找阿柏了 |
[01:17] | Book two: Earth Chapter fifteen: The Tales of Ba Sing Se | 第二卷 土 第十五回 永固城轶事 |
[01:23] | -=The Tale of Toph and Katara=- | -=拓芙和卡塔拉的故事=- |
[01:46] | Toph, aren’t you gonna to get ready for the day? | 拓芙,不起来洗漱一下吗? |
[01:55] | I’m ready. | 我搞定了 |
[01:57] | You’re not gonna wash up? You’ve got a little dirt on your… | 你不洗一下吗?看你现在灰头土脸的… |
[02:00] | …everywhere actually. | 好像全身都是脏兮兮的 |
[02:02] | You call it dirt. I call it a healthy coating of earth. | 你管这叫脏,对我来说这可是养身神土 |
[02:07] | Hmmm. You know what we need? | 嗯,我知道了 |
[02:08] | A girl’s day out! | 咱俩女孩需要独处一日 |
[02:11] | Do I have to? | 我非去不可吗? |
[02:12] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[02:18] | The Fancy Lady Day Spa? Sounds like my kinda place. | 贵妇美容院?听上去和我很搭的 |
[02:23] | Are you ready for some serious pampering? | 准备好了吗?咱们今天得好好做个全身养护 |
[02:25] | Sure Katara, | 没问题,卡塔拉 |
[02:27] | whatever you say. As long as they don’t touch my feet. | 你说得算,只要他们不碰我的脚就行 |
[03:06] | Well, that wasn’t so bad. | 嗯,还不赖嘛 |
[03:08] | I’m not usually into that stuff, but I actually feel… | 虽然我不常涂脂抹粉的,今天一试确实… |
[03:11] | …girly | …挺淑女的 |
[03:13] | I’m glad, | 那太好了 |
[03:14] | it’s about time we did something fun together. | 是时候去找些乐子了 |
[03:22] | Great makeup. | 妆化得不错嘛 |
[03:23] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[03:24] | For a clown! | 作为小丑妆挺不赖的 |
[03:29] | Don’t listen to them, let’s just keep walking. | 别听她们的,咱们继续走 |
[03:32] | I think she looks cute. Like that time we put that sweater on your pet poodle monkey. | 她长得挺可爱的 跟你那个贵宾狗猴穿上毛衣时一个样 |
[03:40] | Good one, Star! | 小星,真有你的 |
[03:41] | Let’s go Toph. | 咱们走,拓芙 |
[03:43] | No, no. That was a good one! “Like your poodle-monkey”? | 不,不,你说的确实很好笑 「像你的贵宾狗猴」? |
[03:49] | You know what else is a good one? | 你们知道更好笑的是什么吗? |
[03:55] | Now that was funny. | 这才叫好笑呢 |
[04:00] | Those girls don’t know what they’re talking about. | 那些丫头真是不知所谓 |
[04:02] | It’s ok. One of the good things about being blind is … | 没关系的,失明唯一好处就是 |
[04:06] | …I don’t have to waste my time worrying about appearances. | 我不用浪费时间在担心自己的容貌上 |
[04:09] | I don’t care what I look like. I’m not looking for anyone’s approval. | 我不在乎自己长得怎么样 更不需要别人的认可 |
[04:13] | I know who I am. | 我就是我 |
[04:16] | That’s what I really admire about you, Toph. | 托芙,这就是我欣赏你的地方 |
[04:18] | You’re so strong and confidant and self assured. And … | 你既坚强又自信,又有自知之明,嗯… |
[04:22] | I know it doesn’t matter, but…you’re really pretty. | 我知道你并不在乎 不过…你真得很漂亮 |
[04:27] | I am? | 是吗? |
[04:28] | Yeah. You are. | 没错,你很美 |
[04:34] | I’d return the compliment, but I have no idea what you look like. | 我也想回夸你几句 不过我不知道你长得什么样 |
[04:39] | Thank you, Katara. | 谢谢你,卡塔拉 |
[04:42] | -=The Tale of Iroh=- | -=艾洛的故事=- |
[04:55] | If this is for a romantic picnic, may I suggest this lavender one? | 如果是想准备个浪漫的野餐 推荐您用这个薰衣草制的篮子 |
[05:00] | No, it is not a romantic picnic, | 不是的,我都这把年纪了 |
[05:02] | but it is a special occasion. | 不过的确是为了个特殊的场合准备的 |
[05:13] | The moonflower likes partial shade. | 月花比较喜阴 |
[05:25] | It’s ok…. It’s ok…. | 没事的…没事的… |
[05:33] | Leaves from the vine, | *叶儿离藤蔓哟* |
[05:37] | falling so slow. | *飘落慢悠悠* |
[05:40] | Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foam. | *就像脆弱的小贝壳哟 追逐小溪流* |
[05:47] | Little soldier boy, | *小小兵娃哟* |
[05:51] | come marching home. | *快把家来还* |
[05:53] | Brave soldier boy, | *勇敢的兵娃哟* |
[05:59] | comes marching home. | *快把家来还* |
[06:26] | It is usually best to admit mistakes when they occur, | 犯错时最好赶快承认 |
[06:29] | and to seek to restore honor. | 这样才能挽回尊严 |
[06:34] | When I am through with you kids, the window won’t be the only thing that’s broken! | 你们这群小兔崽子 正好拆了你们的骨头来补窗户 |
[06:38] | But not this time. Run! | 不过这回还是算了,快跑! |
[06:49] | You. | 我说你 |
[06:50] | Give me all your money! | 把你的钱都拿出来 |
[06:55] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛? |
[06:57] | I’m mugging you! | 打…打劫呗 |
[06:58] | With that stance? | 就你这种架势? |
[07:00] | What? What are you talking about? | 啥?你在瞎扯嘛? |
[07:02] | Just give me your money, old man! | 老头,赶快把你的钱交出来 |
[07:05] | With a poor stance you are unbalanced, and you can be easily knocked over. | 你这种站姿下盘不稳 很容易就会被撂倒 |
[07:18] | With a solid stance, you are a much more serious threat. | 下盘稳了,你的话才会更有威慑力 |
[07:27] | Much better! | 好多了 |
[07:28] | But to tell you the truth, you do not look like the criminal type. | 不过说实话,你可不是当劫匪的料 |
[07:33] | I know. I’m…I’m just confused. | 我知道,只不过我…我有点困惑 |
[07:39] | So you really think I could be a good masseur? | 你觉得我会是个很好的按摩师吗? |
[07:41] | Of course! | 那当然 |
[07:44] | This is so great! No one has ever believed in me. | 太好了!从来没有人能如此信任我 |
[07:48] | While it is always best to believe in one’s self, | 人有自信固然很好 |
[07:52] | a little help from others can be a great blessing. | 不过能从别人那得到认可更是难能可贵 |
[08:20] | Happy Birthday my son. | 孩儿,生辰快乐! |
[08:24] | If only I could have helped you. | 那时如果有我在你身边就好了 |
[08:28] | Leaves from the vine, | *叶儿离藤蔓哟* |
[08:32] | falling so slow. | *飘落慢悠悠* |
[08:35] | Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foam. | *就像脆弱的小贝壳哟 追逐小溪流* |
[08:42] | Little soldier boy, come marching home. | *小小兵娃哟,快把家来还* |
[08:48] | Brave soldier boy, comes marching home. | *勇敢的兵娃哟,快把家来还* |
[08:57] | In Honor of Mako | 信 一路走好~ (第一、二季艾洛的配音演员已逝) |
[09:03] | -=The Tale of Aang=- | -=安昂的故事=- |
[09:35] | Hey there, fella. You look hungry. | 嘿,好啊,伙计,饿了吧 |
[09:42] | Hm! They are hungry. | 那可不,它们都饿坏了 |
[09:45] | The Dai Li won’t give me any money because the kids stopped coming. | 由于来参观的孩子越来越少 「戴笠」就不再给我们拨款了 |
[09:49] | And the kids won’t come because my zoo’s nasty and broke. | 而孩子们不来是因为这儿又脏又破 |
[09:53] | What kind of animal is that? | 那是什么动物? |
[09:54] | Oh, that’s rabbiroo. I wish I could get her a big open prairie like she likes. | 哦,那是兔袋鼠 真希望能给它一片广阔的草原 |
[09:59] | I’d let her hop her way to happiness. | 让它能够幸福的奔跑跳跃 |
[10:04] | Let’s do it! | 那咱们说干就干吧~ |
[10:05] | Say again? | 你说啥? |
[10:06] | There’s a big open space right outside the walls of the city. | 我记得在城墙外有一片开阔地 |
[10:09] | But how are you gonna transport all these wild critters? | 可这么多飞禽走兽 你要怎么把它们运出去啊? |
[10:12] | Don’t worry. I’m great with animals. | 别担心,动物都听我的话 |
[10:35] | My cab… | 我的卷心… |
[10:38] | oh, forget it! | 哦,我恨死这句台词了 |
[10:51] | This was so much easier in my head! | 看来我有点眼高手低了 |
[11:25] | But you have to open this gate! | 你们赶快把城门打开吧 |
[11:27] | Or what? | 不然怎样? |
[11:28] | Or that! | 你自己看吧 |
[11:33] | Open the gate! | 打开城门 |
[12:32] | Well, Mr. Zookeeper, how do you like your new facilities? | 我说,管理员先生 这个新园址你还满意吗? |
[12:35] | Excellent job, Avatar. | 这真是太棒了,神通 |
[12:37] | You should think about working with animals for a living. | 你可以考虑以驯养动物为生了 |
[12:40] | Mommy, Ms. Snowflake got out of the house again. | 妈咪,「雪片」先生又从家�媔]出来了 |
[12:44] | Fluffykins? | 弗罗斯金斯? |
[12:45] | What are you doing down there? | 你在下面干什么呢? |
[12:49] | On second thought, you should probably stick to saving people. | 我看,你还是救人比较在行 |
[12:56] | -=The Tale of Sokka=- | -=索卡的故事=- 【本段对诗翻译参考了新浪网友的建议,感谢大家的帮助】 【特此鸣谢Jacky及未署名的朋友们】 |
[13:15] | What’s this? | 这是在干嘛? |
[13:16] | Through all the long night, | 冬夜了无趣 |
[13:18] | winter moon glows with bright love, | 冬月映相思 |
[13:21] | sleet her silver tears. | 垂泪盼天明 |
[13:26] | Poetry. | 好诗啊~ |
[13:32] | I am so sorry. | 这般对不住 |
[13:35] | Something struck me in the rear. | 不知何人偏撞吾 |
[13:38] | I just “wound up” here? | 故而误闯入 |
[13:48] | Five seven then five, syllables mark a Haiku, | 五七还又五,凑音节也能造俳句 |
[13:52] | remarkable oaf. | 蠢才还不俗 |
[13:57] | They call me Sokka, | 索卡就是吾 |
[13:59] | that is in the water tribe, | 水族小伙非凡物 |
[14:01] | I am not an oaf. | 绝非二百五 |
[14:06] | Chittering monkey, in the spring he climbs treetops, and thinks himself tall. | 泼猴学人叫,春日爬上小树梢,不知天更高 |
[14:14] | You think you’re so smart, with your fancy little words, this is not so hard. | 自作小聪明,堆砌词藻说不停,比比看谁赢 |
[14:22] | Whole seasons are spent mastering the form, | 为习诗书夜以继日 |
[14:25] | the style, none calls it easy! | 岂容你小视! |
[14:27] | I calls it easy! Like I paddle my canoe, I’ll paddle yours too! | 小视又怎样? 独滑木舟都不惧,何惧小诗句? |
[14:37] | There’s nuts and there’s fruits, in fall the clinging plumb drops, always to be squashed. | 坚果或水果,秋来瓜熟终要落,扁碎因人过 |
[14:46] | Squish-squash, sling that slang. I’m always right back at ya, like my… Boomerang. | 吱哇与叮当,看我来答岂会慌,好似回飞棒 |
[15:00] | That’s right I’m Sokka, it’s pronounced with an “okka”, young ladies, I rocked ya! | 没错,没错,我叫索卡 如果愿意可以叫我阿卡 小姐们,小姐们,为我疯狂吧 |
[15:16] | that’s one too many syllables there, bub. | 嘿,兄弟,你多说了个音节 |
[15:26] | Poetry. | 诗歌啊~ |
[15:31] | -=The Tale of Zuko=- | -=祖寇的故事=- |
[15:39] | Uncle, we have a problem. | 皇叔,咱们有麻烦了 |
[15:42] | One of the customers is on to us. | 有个茶客一直在盯著咱们 |
[15:45] | Don’t look now, but there is a girl over there at the corner table. | 别往那儿看,就是那边坐在角桌�堛漫h娘 |
[15:48] | She knows we’re fire nation. | 他肯定发现我们是火宗人了 |
[15:50] | Didn’t I say don’t look! | 我不是说过别看吗? |
[15:52] | You’re right Zuko. | 你说的没错,祖寇 |
[15:54] | I’ve seen that girl in here quite a lot. | 最近她确实常常光顾这�� |
[15:57] | Seems to me she has quite a little crush on you. | 看来她好像是瞧上你了 |
[16:00] | What? | 说啥? |
[16:01] | Thank you for the tea. | 谢谢你的茶 |
[16:05] | What’s your name? | 敢问贵姓啊? |
[16:06] | My name’s Lee. My Uncle and I just moved here. | 免贵姓李,我和叔叔刚搬来不久 |
[16:10] | Hi Lee, my name is Jin. | 幸会啊,李,我姓金 |
[16:12] | Thank you and, well, | 谢谢,嗯,那个… |
[16:15] | I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime? | 不知你是否愿意跟我出去约会? |
[16:18] | He’d love to! | 他求之不得呢 |
[16:20] | Great! I will meet you in front of the shop at sundown. | 太好了,日落时分咱们在茶店门口见吧 |
[16:36] | Hey. Well, look at you. You look so cute! | 嘿,那个,看看你,你好可爱啊 |
[16:41] | It took my Uncle ten minutes to do my hair. | 这头形我叔叔可是理了十分钟的呢 |
[16:48] | So, how do you like the city so far? | 那么,你觉得这座城怎么样? |
[16:51] | It’s ok. | 还好 |
[16:53] | What do you like to do for fun? | 你平时都有啥爱好? |
[16:55] | Nothing | 没啥 |
[16:56] | Excuse me sir. Would you and your girlfriend care for dessert? | 打扰了,客官 要不要给您和您的女友上点甜点? |
[16:59] | She is not my girlfriend! | 她不是我的女朋友 |
[17:07] | You have… quite an appetite for a girl. | 你一个女孩子家家的…饭量还真不小 |
[17:11] | Thanks… | 过奖了… |
[17:14] | So, Lee, where were you and your Uncle living before you came here? | 我说李,你和你叔叔来这儿之前以何为生? |
[17:20] | Well, we’ve been traveling around for a long time. | 嗯,我们云游天下,四海为家 |
[17:24] | Why were you traveling so much? | 你们为何要四处漂泊呢? |
[17:26] | We were uh, apart of this traveling circus. | 我们,呃,我们曾在马戏团�堳搮L一阵 |
[17:30] | Really? What did you do? Wait, lemme guess, | 是吗?你是表演什么的呢?等等,让我猜猜 |
[17:34] | you juggled! | 你是变戏法的吧? |
[17:36] | Yes. I juggled. | 不错,我是变戏法的 |
[17:38] | I’ve always wanted to learn how to juggle. Can you show me something? | 我一直都想学两招,你能给我亮两招吗? |
[17:50] | I haven’t practiced for awhile. | 好久没练,有点生疏了 |
[17:52] | It’s alright. | 没关系啦 |
[17:54] | Hey, I want to show you one of my favorite places in the city. | 嘿,我想带你去这城�塈痝抪R的地方看看 |
[17:59] | I’m so excited for you to see the firelight fountain. | 你不来看这灯火喷泉可是要后悔的哟 |
[18:02] | The lamps make the water sparkle and reflect in the pool in the most beautiful way. | 灯光在水中倒映,水面波光闪闪 那是相当漂亮啊 |
[18:09] | I can’t believe it! They arn’t lit. | 怎么会这样,他们居然没点灯 |
[18:15] | Close your eyes and don’t peak. | 闭上你的眼睛,别偷看 |
[18:35] | Ok. Now you can look. | 好了,现在睁开眼睛吧 |
[18:43] | What happened? How did they light? What did you.. | 怎么回事?这些灯怎么亮了?你怎么… |
[18:58] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点礼物 |
[19:00] | It’s a coupon for a free cup of tea. | 这张优惠券可以免费喝一杯茶 |
[19:03] | Lee, this is so sweet. | 李,你真好 |
[19:06] | Don’t thank me. It was my Uncle’s idea. He thinks you’re our most valuable customer. | 不用谢我,这是我叔叔的主意 他说你是最有价值顾客 |
[19:10] | Your Uncle is a good teacher. | 你叔叔真是个好老师 |
[19:14] | I have something for you too. Now it’s your turn to close your eyes. | 我也有礼物要给你,现在该你闭上眼睛了 |
[19:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[19:27] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[19:29] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:42] | How was your night Prince Zuko? | 祖寇殿下,今晚过的怎么样? |
[19:49] | It was nice. | 不错 |
[19:56] | -=The Tale of Momo=- | -=模模的故事=- |
[23:39] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |