时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | Then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:18] | Only the avatar, master of all four elements could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:22] | But when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new avatar, | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 |
[00:30] | an airbender named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:32] | And although his airbending skills are great | 尽管他的御气术着实了得 |
[00:34] | He has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | But I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 本集英语字幕参考了 www.avataspirit.net 的动画脚本 翻译/校译:Tucity http://blog.sina.com.cn/tucity 第三卷 火 第十回 黑日反攻 下部 日食 |
[01:46] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[01:48] | You¡¯re on your feet again. | 你能站起来了 |
[01:50] | Thanks to your sister. | 多亏了你妹妹 |
[01:52] | I¡¯m in no shape to fight but maybe there is someway I could help. | 虽然我不能打了,不过一定有我能帮的上忙的 |
[01:55] | Everything¡¯s going smoothly and the eclipse hasn¡¯t even kicked in yet. | 一切进展顺利,日食还没有开始 |
[01:59] | Let¡¯s hope our luck holds out. | 希望咱们好运常在 |
[02:01] | Katara, you seem distract. Someting wrong? | 卡塔拉,你看起来有点心不在焉,怎么了? |
[02:05] | Yeah¡ Is that¡ is that Aang? | 是啊,那个…那是安昂吗? |
[02:09] | What? | 什么? |
[02:13] | Please tell you¡¯re here because the Fire Lord turned out to be a big wimp | 该不是那个烈火王太面了, |
[02:16] | and you didn¡¯t even need the eclipse to take him down? | 没等日食开始你就已经把他给收拾了吧? |
[02:18] | He wasn¡¯t home. No one was. | 他不在那儿,连个鬼影子都没有 |
[02:21] | The entire palace city is abandoned. | 整座皇宫都被废弃了 |
[02:24] | They knew! | 咱们的计划败露了 |
[02:26] | It¡¯s over. The Fire Lord is probably long gone. | 完了,烈火王可能已经远走高飞了 |
[02:29] | Far away on some remote island where he¡¯ll be safe during the eclipse. | 没准正在某个渺无人烟的小岛躲避日食呢 |
[02:33] | No. My instincts tell me he wouldn¡¯t go too far. | 不,我的直觉告诉我,他肯定没有走远 |
[02:37] | He would have a secret bunker. | 他没准有个秘密的军火库 |
[02:38] | Somewhere he could go so it¡¯ll be safe during a siege but still be close enough to lead his nation. | 在那里他既安全又可以掌控他的军队 |
[02:43] | If it¡¯s an underground secret bunker we¡¯re looking for, I¡¯m just the girl to find it. | 要找地下的军火库有啥难度,就交给我吧 |
[02:47] | The Mechanist gave me this timing device. | 机械师给了我这个计时装置 |
[02:49] | It looks like we¡¯ve got about 10 minutes until the full eclipse. 10 minutes to find the Fire Lord. | 距日食还有10分钟 我们必须在10分钟内找到烈火王 |
[02:54] | We can still do this. We can still win the day. | 我们能办得到的,今天我们仍然能够取得胜利 |
[02:57] | Wait. If they knew we were coming, it could all be a trap. | 且慢,如果他们知道我们要来的话 那可能会是个陷阱 |
[03:00] | Maybe we should use the time we have left to make sure all of us get out of here safely. | 也许我们应该利用仅剩的时间 确保大家安全的离开 |
[03:05] | Everyone who¡¯s here today came prepared to risk everything for this mission. | 今天来参战的各位同胞,都深知这次任务的危险性 |
[03:09] | They know what¡¯s at stake. If there¡¯s still a chance and there¡¯s still hope, | 他们会冒这个险的,如果有一线希望的话 |
[03:14] | I think they would want Aang to go for it | 他们肯定希望安昂能够放手一搏 |
[03:16] | What do you think? You¡¯re the one who has to face the Fire Lord. | 你怎么想?毕竟与烈火王决一生死的是你 |
[03:19] | Whatever you decide, I¡¯m with you. | 不管你做什么决定,我们都一定支持你 |
[03:24] | I’ve gotta try. | 我要试一下 |
[03:33] | Do you feel anything down there? | 感觉到下面有什么东西了没? |
[03:35] | Yep. There are natural tunnels criss-crossing through the inside of the volcano. | 感觉到了,在火山内部的确有一条蜿蜒的自然隧道 |
[03:39] | Anything else? Is there a structure somewhere? | 还有什么吗?四周有什么建筑物吗? |
[03:43] | There¡¯s something big, dense, and made of metal deep in the heart of the volcano. | 在火山中心有一个巨大厚实的金属建筑 |
[03:49] | Sounds like a secret bunker to me. | 要我说,那肯定就是秘密军火库了 |
[03:55] | Stay safe. We¡¯ll be back soon. | 老实待着,我们一会儿就回来 |
[03:59] | -This way! That one¡¯s a dead end. -What would we do without you? | -这边走,那边是死胡同 -真不知没有你我们该怎么办? |
[04:03] | -Perish and burn in hot magma. -Yeah, pretty much. | -被熔岩烧成灰了呗 -嗯,差不多 |
[04:10] | The tunnel continues on the other side and it leads right to the bunker. | 这隧道向另一端延伸,尽头就是军火库 |
[04:13] | We¡¯ll have to be fast but careful. | 咱们最好快点通过,还得加点小心 |
[04:17] | -How was that careful? | -你这也叫小心啊 |
[04:18] | -I was wrong. We need to be fast, careful and lucky. | -我错了,除了速度快,小心之外还得有点小运气 |
[04:28] | There¡¯s no floor! It¡¯s just a river of lava | 居然连个落脚地都没有了,只有一条熔岩河 |
[04:32] | Climb aboard and hold on tight. | 爬上来,大家都抓紧了 |
[04:49] | That¡¯s some door! | 这门要怎样才能弄开啊 |
[04:55] | Not a problem | 小菜一碟 |
[05:07] | I am so glad we added you to the group. | 让你入伙真是太明智了 |
[05:33] | Retreat! Everyone move to secondary defensive position! Retreat! | 撤退,大家都撤往第二道防线,撤退! |
[05:41] | The eclipse is only minutes away. | 再过几分钟就要日食了 |
[05:43] | We should be able to make it up the hill by the time it starts … | 我们必须在日食开始之前爬上山坡 |
[05:46] | and secure the entire palace by the time it¡¯s finished! | 并在日食结束之前拿下整个皇宫 |
[05:53] | We can wait here if you want. | 不行咱们就在这儿等吧 |
[05:55] | No. I want to press forward with the others. | 没事,我想与大家共进退 |
[06:09] | The Fire Lord¡¯s chamber is that way down the hall to the left and up the stairs. You can¡¯t miss it. | 烈火王的密室就在大厅下面 左转上楼就是,你们不会错过的 |
[06:14] | Thanks | 谢了 |
[06:26] | Only 30 seconds until the total eclipse. | 距完全日食还有30秒钟 |
[06:34] | I’m ready. I¡¯m ready to face the Fire Lord. | 我准备好了,让我面对烈火王吧 |
[06:42] | So, you are alive after all. | 看来,你真的还活着 |
[06:47] | I had a hunch that you survived. | 我就知道你死不了 |
[06:49] | It doesn¡¯t matter, I¡¯ve known about the invasion for months. | 没关系,反正这次入侵我几个月前就知道了 |
[06:58] | I’m ready to face you. | 我已经准备好来面对你了 |
[07:04] | Prince Zuko, what are you doing here? | 祖寇,你来这儿干嘛? |
[07:22] | The eclipse is starting. Put on your eclipse glasses. | 日食开始了,大家都戴上日食镜 |
[07:39] | -Why are you here? -I¡¯m here to tell the truth. | -你来这儿干嘛? -我来这儿是想告诉您真相 |
[07:43] | Telling the truth during the middle of an eclipse. This should be interesting. | 挑日食这个节骨眼来告诉我真相,那就说来听听吧 |
[07:55] | First of all, in Ba Sing Se, it was Azula who took down the Avatar, not me. | 首先,在永固城撂倒神通的是阿祖拉,不是我 |
[07:59] | – Why would she lie to me about that? – Because the Avatar is not dead. He survived. | -她干嘛要撒谎?-因为神通还没死,他还活着 |
[08:05] | -What? – In fact, he probably is leading this invasion. | -什么? -事实上,这场入侵可能就是他在领导 |
[08:09] | He could be on us right now. | 他随时都会找我们来算帐 |
[08:11] | Get out! Get out of my sight right now if you know what¡¯s good for you. | 滚!识相的就赶快从我的眼前消失 |
[08:14] | That’s another thing. I¡¯m not taking orders from you anymore. | 我正要跟您说这事呢 从今以后我不会再听从您的命令了 |
[08:18] | You will obey me or this defiant breathe will be your last! | 你最好服从我,否则今天我就结果了你! |
[08:25] | Think again. I am going to speak my mind and you are going to listen. | 请您三思,反正我要 说出我的想法,您不听也得听 |
[08:33] | Where’s he? Where is the Fire Lord? | 他在哪儿?烈火王在哪儿? |
[08:35] | Hm, you mean I¡¯m not good enough for you? You¡¯re hurting my feelings. | 嗯,你是说我不配跟你打吗,我好伤心啊 |
[08:40] | Stop wasting our time and give us the information. | 别浪费我们的时间,老实交待 |
[08:43] | You¡¯re powerless right now so you¡¯re in no position to refuse. | 你现在毫无缚鸡之力,没有资格跟我们讨价还价 |
[08:46] | And stick to the truth. I¡¯ll be able to tell if you¡¯re lying. | 最好说实话,我可是能看出来你是否在说谎 |
[08:50] | Are you sure? I¡¯m a pretty good liar. | 真的吗?说谎我可很在行啦 |
[08:54] | I am a 400 foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings | 我是个400英尺高的长着粉红色角 银色的翅膀的鸭嘴熊 |
[08:59] | OK. you¡¯re good, I admit it. | 好吧,算你恨,我得承认 |
[09:05] | But you really ought to consider telling the truth anyway. | 不过你最好讲实话,否则我拆了你的骨头 |
[09:15] | When I left Ba Sing Se, I brought home some souvenirs. | 我从永固城带了点纪念品回来 |
[09:20] | Dai Li agents. | 戴笠特工 |
[09:36] | Surround the periphery! We have to secure the palace by the time the eclipse is over. | 把周边给我围上,咱们得在日食结束前占领皇宫 |
[09:41] | Otherwise, we¡¯ll be in for the fight of our lives. | 否则,我们只能以死相拼了 |
[09:50] | Stop! Surrender peacefully and we won¡¯t harm you. | 站住,缴械不杀 |
[09:54] | We¡¯ll never surrender. | 要我们投降没门 |
[10:00] | OK, we surrender. | 好吧,我们投降 |
[10:04] | There it is. The Fire Nation royal palace. We¡¯ve come so far. | 到了,这就是烈火国的皇宫 我们终于来到这里了 |
[10:09] | It¡¯s not over yet. | 还没有结束呢 |
[10:13] | For so long, all I wanted was you to love me, to accept me. | 一直以来,我所期盼的就是您能疼爱我,接受我 |
[10:18] | I thought it was my honor that I wanted | 我一直认为那就是我想要的荣耀 |
[10:20] | but really, I was just trying to please you. | 不过事实上,我只是想取悦您 |
[10:23] | You, my father, who banished me just for talking out of turn. | 您,我的亲生父亲,居然因为 一句无忌童言就将我放逐 |
[10:28] | My father, who challenged me; a 13-year-old boy to an Agni Kai. | 作为父亲,居然在烈火祭上挑战自己13岁的儿子 |
[10:32] | How can you possibly justify a duel with a child? | 您怎么能这么对待自己的亲生骨肉? |
[10:36] | It was to teach you respect. | 我那是要教你学会尊重 |
[10:38] | It was cruel! And it was wrong. | 您那么做太残酷了,真是大错特错 |
[10:40] | -Then you have learned nothing. -No, I¡¯ve learnt everything! | -看来你什么也没学到 -不,我什么都学到了 |
[10:44] | And I had to learn it on my own. | 我不得不自学成才 |
[10:46] | Growing up, we were taught that the Fire Nation was the greatest civilization in history | 打小老师就教我们 烈火国是有史以来最文明的国家的 |
[10:51] | and somehow, the war was our way of sharing our greatness with the rest of the world. | 发动战争是为了和全天下共享烈火国的伟大 |
[10:56] | What an amazing lie that was. The people of the world are terrified by the Fire Nation! | 这真是个弥天大谎 天下黎民都很惧怕烈火国 |
[11:02] | They don¡¯t see our greatness, they hate us! And we deserve it. | 他们非但不崇敬我们的伟大 反而更加痛恨我们,这是我们自作自受 |
[11:06] | We¡¯ve created an era of fear in the world. And if we don¡¯t want the world to destroy itself, | 我们开创了一个满是恐惧的世界 如果不想让世界自己毁灭的话 |
[11:11] | we need to replace it with an era of peace and kindness. | 我们需要创造和平和谐的新纪元取而代之 |
[11:19] | Your Uncle has gotten to you, hasn¡¯t he? | 这都是你的皇叔教给你的,对吧? |
[11:23] | Yes. He has. | 没错,是他教的 |
[12:49] | I can¡¯t pin her down. | 我逮不住她 |
[12:50] | She¡¯s too quick. | 她的身法太快了 |
[13:06] | Wait! Aang, Toph, stop attacking. | 等等,安昂,拓芙,别追了 |
[13:10] | Don¡¯t you see what she¡¯s doing? | 没看出来她的意图吗? |
[13:11] | She¡¯s just playing with us. She¡¯s not even trying to win this fight! | 她明摆在耍我们玩,她根本就无心恋战 |
[13:15] | Not true, I¡¯m giving it my all. | 瞎说,我已经全力以赴了 |
[13:17] | You¡¯re trying to keep us here and waste all our time! | 你想把我们困在这儿,浪费我们的时间 |
[13:20] | Um, right. I think your friend just said that genius. | 嗯,没错,你的那位朋友还真挺聪明的 |
[13:23] | And since you can¡¯t see, I should tell you I¡¯m rolling my eyes. | 谁让你啥也看不见呢 我刚才说话的时候可是眼珠乱转呢 |
[13:28] | -I¡¯ll roll your whole head! -She¡¯s just baiting you again. | -我会把你的头也转下来的 -别上当,那是她的激将法 |
[13:31] | OK, so what do we do? Just ignore her? | 那我们该怎么做,无视她的存在? |
[13:34] | We don¡¯t have a choice. We just have to get out of here and find the Fire Lord on our own somehow. | 我们别无选择,我们得赶紧从这里出去 看来只能自己去找烈火王了 |
[13:40] | It¡¯s a trap. Don¡¯t say I didn¡¯t warn you. | 前面有陷阱啊,别怪我没提醒你们哟 |
[13:43] | Ignore | 信你才怪 |
[13:44] | So, Sokka¡¯s your name right? My favorite prisoner used to mention you all the time. | 我说,你是叫索卡吧?我最爱的囚犯总是提起你 |
[13:51] | She was convinced that you were going to come rescue her. Of course, | 她坚信你能救她出去,当然啦, |
[13:54] | you never came and she gave up on you. | 谁让你总也不来呢,她已经彻底对你失望了 |
[14:00] | Come and get it | 放马过来吧 |
[14:09] | Where is Suki?! | 苏琪在哪? |
[14:13] | After I leave here today, I¡¯m going to free Uncle Iroh from his prison | 今日离开之后,我要去天牢救出皇叔 |
[14:17] | and I¡¯m going to beg for his forgiveness. | 我要乞求他的原谅 |
[14:19] | He is the one who has been a real father to me. | 比起你来,他更像是我的亲生父亲 |
[14:21] | That¡¯s just beautiful. Maybe he can pass down to you the ways of tea and failure. | 真是太感人了,也许他能让你 继承他的烂茶叶和失败基因 |
[14:28] | But I¡¯ve come to an even more important decision. | 我还做了一个更重要的决定 |
[14:30] | I¡¯m going to join the Avatar. And I¡¯m going to help him defeat you. | 我要加入降世神通,我要帮助他战胜你 |
[14:35] | Really? Since you¡¯re a full blown traitor now and you want me gone, why wait? | 真的吗?你这个不肖子这么想除掉我,那还等什么? |
[14:41] | I¡¯m powerless, you¡¯ve got your swords, why don¡¯t you just do it now? | 我现在手无寸铁,而你却有双剑在握 为何不现在就结果我? |
[14:47] | Because I know my own destiny. Taking you down is the Avatar¡¯s destiny. | 因为我知道自己的使命是什么 战胜你是神通的使命 |
[14:53] | Goodbye | 再见 |
[14:54] | Coward! You think you¡¯re brave enough to face me but you¡¯ll only do it during an eclipse. | 懦夫,在日食之时与我对峙算什么英雄 |
[14:59] | If you have any real courage, you¡¯ll stick around until the Sun comes out. | 倘若你真的有种的话,你就等到太阳出来 |
[15:04] | Don¡¯t you want to know what happened to your Mother? | 难道你不想知道你母后到底怎么样了吗? |
[15:19] | What happened that night? | 那晚到底发生了什么? |
[15:20] | My father, Fire Lord Azulon, had commanded me to do the unthinkable to you, | 先皇阿祖龙,命令我废掉你 |
[15:27] | my own son. And I was going to do it. | 废掉我的亲生儿子,在我正要动手之时 |
[15:31] | Your Mother had found out and swore she would protect you at any cost. | 你母亲发现了,说无论如何也要保全你 |
[15:35] | She knew I wanted the throne and she proposed a plan. | 她知道我要的是皇位,于是就献了一计 |
[15:39] | A plan in which I would become Fire Lord and your life would be spared. | 那是个两全其美的计策 我得以称王,而你也保住了小命 |
[15:45] | Where¡¯s Suki? | 苏琪在哪? |
[15:48] | Answer me! | 回答我! |
[15:49] | Sokka, she won¡¯t talk. | 索卡,她不会说的 |
[15:53] | Where are you keeping her?! | 你把她关在哪儿了? |
[15:55] | Your Mother did vicious, treasonous things that night. | 你的母后那晚做出了大逆不道的事情 |
[16:00] | She knew the consequences and accepted them. | 她知道后果是什么,不过她认命了 |
[16:03] | For her treason, she was banished. | 由于她的叛逆行为,她被放逐了 |
[16:06] | So she¡¯s alive. | 这么说她还活着 |
[16:08] | Perhaps. Now I realize that banishment is far too merciful a penalty for treason. | 也许吧,现在我意识到用 |
[16:15] | Your penalty will be far steeper. | 我这回不会对你心慈手软了 |
[16:40] | Sounds like the firebending¡¯s back on. | 看来我的御火术又回来了 |
[16:52] | Dad¡¯s all the way at the end of the hall and down the secret stairway on the left. | 沿着大厅走到底,下秘密楼梯 向左就能找到父皇了 |
[16:56] | I¡¯m sure he¡¯ll be more than happy to see you now. | 我相信他现在一定很高兴见到你们 |
[16:58] | I fell for it! I used up all our time. | 我搞砸了!我把时间浪费光了 |
[17:03] | It¡¯s not your fault, Sokka. Azula was ready for us. | 索卡,那不是你的错,阿祖拉早有预谋 |
[17:06] | She had every move planned out. | 她在这等着我们上钩来着 |
[17:08] | And now it¡¯s too late. | 现在一切都太晚了 |
[17:10] | Maybe it¡¯s not too late. The eclipse is over… | 也许还来得及,日食虽然过去了 |
[17:13] | but I can face the Fire Lord anyway. | 我仍然可以去和烈火王单挑 |
[17:16] | No. I don¡¯t think that¡¯s a good idea. | 不行,这不是个好主意 |
[17:18] | But I¡¯m ready! I came here with a job to do and everyone¡¯s counting on me. | 但是我已经准备好了 大家都指望着我完成使命呢 |
[17:22] | The Fire Lord knew we were coming this time. We thought we had surprise on our side… | 这次烈火王知道我们会来 我们原以为可以打他个措手不及 |
[17:27] | but we didn¡¯t. It just wasn¡¯t our day. | 不过未能成功,今日不宜恋战 |
[17:29] | What we need to do now is go help our friends. | 我们现在应该去协助我们的朋友们 |
[17:32] | I guess you guys are right. | 我想你们说得对 |
[17:34] | You¡¯ll have another chance. I know you will. | 你还会有机会的,一定会的 |
[17:42] | What should we do, Hakoda? Shouldn¡¯t something have happened by now? | 哈库达,咱们该怎么办? 怎么那边一点动静也没有呢? |
[17:45] | I don¡¯t know. But now that the eclipse is over I expect we¡¯re going to see some firebenders any minute. | 我不知道,不过现在日食已过 火宗人应该不久就要出现了 |
[18:00] | My own invention. Oh this is terrible! | 那是我的发明啊,天哪,真是太糟了 |
[18:15] | They¡¯re back! | 他们回来了! |
[18:31] | It was all a trap. Azula knew we were coming and she¡¯s plotted out every move. | 那是个陷阱,阿祖拉知道我们会来 她把我们给设计了 |
[18:36] | We just got to get to the beach as fast as we can. | 我们现在应该尽快赶往海滩 |
[18:38] | If we can make it to the submarines, maybe we can get away safely. | 如果我们能回到潜艇上的话,就可以安全离开了 |
[18:41] | They¡¯ve got air power, but so do I! | 我不会让他们独占制空权的 |
[18:45] | I’m going to do what I can to slow them down. | 我会尽量为你们拖延时间的 |
[18:51] | Appa, you and I can help too. | 阿柏,咱俩也去帮忙 |
[18:56] | Everyone, let¡¯s get back to the subs! | 大家赶快回到潜艇上去 |
[19:27] | We can¡¯t keep them all back. They¡¯re too many of them! | 他们数量太多了,咱们不可能把他们都收拾掉 |
[19:31] | Let¡¯s join the others. | 咱们去和其他人会合吧 |
[19:44] | Uncle | 皇叔 |
[19:51] | Where is my Uncle? | 我皇叔哪去了? |
[19:52] | He¡¯s gone. He busted himself out. | 他逃走了,他把自己劫走了 |
[19:56] | I¡ I¡¯ve never seen anything like it! He was like a one man army! | 我…我真是见所未见啊!他真是万夫莫敌啊 |
[20:07] | Try and find cover! I think we¡¯re about to see some bombs. | 找好掩护,我想他们就要投炸弹了 |
[20:30] | Why aren¡¯t they turning around to attack us again? | 他们为什么不乘胜追击呢? |
[20:33] | They¡¯re headed for the beach. | 他们朝着海滩去了 |
[20:36] | -They¡¯re going to destroy the submarines! -How are we all going to escape? | -他们要去炸毁潜艇! -没有潜艇,我们怎么能都全身而退呢? |
[20:40] | -We¡¯re not. -Then our only choice is to stand and fight. We have the Avatar, we could still win! | -我们不逃了。 -那咱们背水一战吧 我们有降世神通在,此战必胜 |
[20:47] | Yes, with the Avatar we could still win on another day. You kids have to leave. You have to escape on Appa together. | 有神通坐阵,他日我们必当大胜火宗 你们几个孩子骑着阿柏先逃吧 |
[20:55] | What? We can¡¯t leave you behind. We won¡¯t leave anyone behind. | 什么?我们不能抛下你不管,我们不能抛弃任何人 |
[20:59] | You¡¯re our only chance in a long run. | 留得青山在,不怕没柴烧 |
[21:02] | You and Sokka have to go with Aang somewhere safe. | 你和索卡赶紧随神通一道,找个安全的地方躲一阵 |
[21:05] | It¡¯s the only way to keep hope alive. | 你们是唯一的希望 |
[21:07] | The youngest of our group should go with you. The adults will stay behind and surrender. | 让那几个年轻人也一起走吧 成年人留下来暂时投降 |
[21:12] | We¡¯ll be prisoners but we¡¯ll all survive this battle. | 虽然会入狱,但至少大家都能把命保下来 |
[21:16] | I¡¯ve got some experience with the Fire Nation prisons. It¡¯s not going to be easy but we¡¯ll get by. | 我之前蹲过火宗的监狱 虽然日子很苦不过会熬过去的 |
[21:23] | They¡¯re at the beach already! | 他们已经到达海滩了 |
[22:05] | -Bye, son. -Bye, Dad. | -再见了,儿子 -再见了,老爸 |
[22:07] | I¡¯m really proud of you. | 我真的为你自豪 |
[22:13] | I¡¯ll miss you, Pipsqueak. | 我会想你的,矮人 |
[22:15] | Take care, The Duke. | 保重啊,公爵 |
[22:17] | -I¡¯ll be back for you Dad. -If we don¡¯t escape on our own first. | -我们会回来接你们的 -没准我们能成功越狱呢 |
[22:25] | We lost today but we¡¯ve never been this close. | 今天虽然败了,但离胜利只有寸步之遥 |
[22:29] | We tasted victory and that counts for something. | 我们已经初尝胜利的滋味,这对我们来说意义非凡 |
[22:33] | We¡¯ll miss you Dad. | 老爸,我们会想你的 |
[22:35] | Bye Dad. We won¡¯t be apart for too long this time. I promise. | 老爸,再见,我保证,我们不会分离太久的 |
[22:50] | Thank you all for being so brave and so strong. I¡¯m going to make this up to you. | 感谢大家的英勇和坚强,我会补偿大家的 |
[23:14] | Should we follow them, Princess? | 公主,要跟着他们吗? |
[23:15] | No. They¡¯re too fast. It doesn¡¯t matter, they¡¯ll be back. | 不了,他们飞得太快 没关系的,他们迟早要回来 |
[23:23] | I know just the place for us to go where we¡¯ll be safe for a while. | 我知道有个地方比较安全,可以让咱么避一避 |
[23:26] | The Western Air Temple. | 西气和寺 |
[23:31] | -=To be Continued=- The English Subtitles were from the internet. Time line adjusted by BugsAndFlowers | -=未完待续=- 翻译/校译:Tucity http://blog.sina.com.cn/tucity |