时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:07] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago… the four nations lived together in harmony. | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:18] | Only the Avatar mastered all four elements could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:22] | But when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 |
[00:29] | an airbender named Aang. | 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:31] | And although his airbending skills are great, | 尽管他的御气术着实了得 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:37] | But I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Previously on AVATAR… | |
[00:49] | You and Sokka have to go with Aang somewhere safe. | 你和索卡赶紧随神通一道,找个安全的地方躲一阵 |
[00:52] | It’s the only way to keep hope alive. | 你们是唯一的希望 |
[00:54] | I’m going to join the Avatar. And I’m going to help him defeat you. | 我要加入降世神通,我要帮助他战胜你 |
[00:58] | Since you’re a fool blown traitor now and you want me gone, why wait? | 你这个不肖子这么想除掉我,那还等什么? |
[01:03] | Because I know my own destiny. Taking you down is the Avatar’s destiny. | 因为我知道自己的使命是什么 战胜你是神通的使命 |
[01:07] | I know just the place for us to go where we’ll be safe for a while: The Western Air Temple. | 我知道有个地方比较安全 可以让咱们暂时避一避:西气和寺 第三卷 火 第十二回 西气和寺 |
[01:36] | This is humiliating. | 真是太丢脸了 |
[01:38] | Do you mean getting ferly spank from the Fire Nation | 你是指咱们在烈火国大败而归 |
[01:40] | or having to walk all the way to the Western Air Temple? | 还是在埋怨咱们只能步行去西气和寺? |
[01:44] | Both. | 两者兼有吧 |
[01:45] | Sorry, guys, but Appa gets tired for carrying all these people. | 抱歉,伙计们,不过 咱们人数太多了,会把阿柏累着的 |
[01:51] | I wonder how the rest of the troops are. | 不知道其他人现在怎么样了? |
[01:53] | They’re probably on the way to prison. | 他们可能正在被押往监狱的路上 |
[01:55] | Since like my dad just got out, now he’s going back again. | 没想到老爸好不容易才从刚从牢笼逃出 如今却又要回去蹲班房 |
[02:00] | I miss Pipsqueak. | 我好想矮人啊 |
[02:01] | I miss not having blisters on my feet. | 真怀念以前脚上没长水泡的日子 |
[02:06] | Hey, we’re here, I can feel it. | 嘿,咱们到了,我已经感觉到了 |
[02:10] | Ah, I think your feet need an eye’s checked. | 啊,我想你的脚应该去看看眼科了 |
[02:14] | No, she’s right, we are here. | 不,她说得没错,我们到了 |
[02:22] | Wow! It’s amazing. | 这儿真令人惊叹啊 |
[03:00] | What a stuning view. | 真是旷世奇景啊 |
[03:03] | The only view I’m interesting to see is the Avatar in chains. | 神通身负镣铐才是我要看的奇景 |
[03:07] | You know the Avatar hasn’t been seen for 100 years. | 你要知道,降世神通已经消失了100多年了 |
[03:13] | The chances of finding him here are very slim. | 咱们能找到他的机会简直是微乎其微 |
[03:17] | First we’ll check each of the Air Temples, then we’ll scale the world, | 咱们首先要搜遍每个气和寺,之后再四处打探 |
[03:20] | searching even the most remote location until we find him. | 就算找到天涯海角我也要把他揪出来 |
[03:23] | Prince Zuko, it’s only been a week since your banishment. | 祖寇殿下,你刚刚才被驱逐一个礼拜 |
[03:28] | You should take some time to heal and rest. | 你应该好好休养几日 |
[03:32] | What else will I expect to hear from the laziest man in the Fire Nation? | 跟你这个“火宗懒王”我真是无话可说 |
[03:37] | The only way to regain my honor is to find the Avatar. | 找到降世神通是恢复我荣耀的唯一途径 |
[03:42] | So I will. | 我不会轻言放弃的 |
[04:07] | It’s so different from the Northern Air Temple. | 这里和北气和寺真是大不相同啊 |
[04:09] | I wonder if there are any secret rooms. | 不知这里是不是也有密室 |
[04:12] | Let’s go check it out. | 眼见为实,不如咱们到处转转吧 |
[04:18] | You guys go, I think we need to talk about somethings. | 你们先去吧,我们有点事情要谈 |
[04:23] | I race you, dude. | 伙计,咱俩比比谁跑得快呀? |
[04:24] | I told you, it’s the Duke. | 我告诉过你了,我叫“公爵” |
[04:27] | Why can’t I go? | 我为什么不能一道去呢? |
[04:28] | We need to decide what we gonna do now. | 我们现在得为将来做点打算 |
[04:31] | And since you are the Avatar, maybe you should be a part of this. | 既然你是降世神通,当然得要你参与了 |
[04:36] | Fair enough. | 那好吧 |
[04:38] | So what’s the new plan? | 那么新计划是什么? |
[04:39] | Well, if you ask me, the new plan is the old plan. | 嗯,这么说吧,新计划其实就是那个老计划 |
[04:45] | You just need to master all four elements and confront the Fire Lord before the comet comes. | 你只要掌握好四种元素 并在彗星到来之前撂倒烈火王就行了 |
[04:49] | Oh, yeah, that’s great, no problem, I’ll just do that. | 哦,是啊,主意不错,没问题,我一定照做 |
[04:54] | Aang, no one said it’s gonna be easy. | 安昂,我们都知道那并非易事 |
[04:56] | Well, it not even gotta to be possible. | 岂止啊,简直就是不可能的任务 |
[04:59] | Where am I supposed to get a firebending teacher? | 我上哪去找御火术师傅啊? |
[05:01] | We could look for Jeong Jeong. | 不如咱们去找 铮铮 吧 |
[05:04] | Yeah, right, like we never run into Jeong Jeong again. | 说得轻巧,要找到他简直比登天还难 |
[05:08] | Who’s… Oh, never mind. | 谁是…?哦,算了 |
[05:11] | If it’s important now to find out. | 不管是谁赶紧找到他就是了 |
[05:13] | Oh, well, guess we can come up with anybody. | 船到桥头自然直,没准会遇到其他高人的 |
[05:16] | Why don’t we just set a nice tour around the temple? | 不如咱们好好逛逛这座庙宇吧 |
[05:22] | What’s up with him? | 他到底是怎么了? |
[05:25] | There’s gotta be someone who can teach him firebending. | 应该会找到教他御火术的人的 |
[05:31] | Hello, Zuko here. I ought to guess you probably already know me. | 你们好啊,我是祖寇,我猜你们可能应该知道我吧 |
[05:36] | Sort of. Uh… So, the thing is… I have a lot of firebending experience. | 脸熟是肯定的了,那个,使用御火术我有很多经验 |
[05:42] | And I’m considered to be pretty good at it. | 我自认为应该是行家里手了 |
[05:44] | Well, you have seen me, you know when I was attacking you. | 嗯,你们应该见识过我的武功了,在我攻击你们的时候 |
[05:49] | Ur… Yah, I guess I should apologize for that. | 我想我应该向你们道歉 |
[05:51] | But in anyway, I am good now. | 不过我现在已经洗心革面了 |
[05:52] | I mean I thought I was good before, but now I realised I was bad. | 我之前自认为是正义之师,现在我翻然悔悟 |
[05:56] | Uh, in anyway, I think it’s time I joined your group and taught the Avatar firebending. | 呃,那个,我想我现在应该加入你们的团队 我可以传授神通御火术 |
[06:08] | Well, what’s your answer? | 你到底是什么想法? |
[06:13] | Yeah, that’s what I say to. | 唉,我就知道不行 |
[06:15] | How am I supposed to convince these people among their side? | 我怎样才能说服他们接纳我呢? |
[06:20] | What would uncle do? | 皇叔会怎样做呢? |
[06:21] | Zuko, you have to look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. | 祖寇,你必须正视自我 把自己从邪恶面中拯救出来 |
[06:29] | Only then, who your ture self reveal itself. | 只有那样,你的真我才能显现 |
[06:36] | Uh, even when I’m talking for him, I can’t figure out what it means. | 呃,即便我像他那样说话 也不能明白他到底是什么意思 |
[06:40] | What would Azula do? | 阿祖拉会怎么做呢? |
[06:41] | Listen, Avatar, I can join your group or I can do something unspeakably horrible to you and your friends. | 听着,神通,赶紧让我加入你们队伍 要不然休怪我对你们残忍 |
[06:49] | Your choice. | 你看着办吧 |
[06:52] | I guess I’m not that good at personations. | 看来我真得没有假扮别人的天分 |
[07:07] | Aang, can we talk about you learning firebending now? | 安昂,咱们现在能谈谈你学习御火术的事吗? |
[07:11] | What? The wind is too loud in my ears. | 什么?听不清,我这里信号不好 |
[07:15] | Check out this loop. | 看看我这招翻筋斗 |
[07:21] | Aang, I think we should be making some plans about our future. | 安昂,我想咱们应该为将来做好打算 |
[07:25] | Okay. We can do that when I show you the giant Pai Sho table. | 好吧,不过先要给你们看样东西 这么大的“牌手桌”你们之前肯定没见过吧 |
[07:30] | Oh, you’re gonna love the old day echo chamber. | 哦,对了,这里还有老式的回音室呢 |
[07:33] | I think that we’ll have to wait. | 看来游览计划要泡汤了 |
[07:41] | Hello, Zuko here. | 你们好,小祖在此 |
[07:50] | Hey, I heard you guys flying around there, so I just thought I wait for you here. | 我听见你们在附近飞来着 所以就特意来这等你们 |
[08:05] | I know you must be surprised to see me here. | 我知道你们肯定很惊讶在这里看到我 |
[08:07] | Not really, since you followed us all over the world. | 有什么大惊小怪的,你不就是 喜欢追着我们满世界跑吗? |
[08:11] | Right, well, uh, anyway, what I want to tell you about is that I have changed. | 是啊,那个,呃,我想 告诉你们的是我已经改过自新了 |
[08:19] | And I, uh, I’m good now. And well, I think I should join your group. | 我,呃,我已经弃恶从善了 呃,我觉得应该加入你们的团队 |
[08:24] | Oh, and I can teach firebending… to you. | 噢,我还可以教你…御火术 |
[08:30] | -See, I uh… -You wanna what now? | -你看,我, 呃… -你要干嘛? |
[08:32] | You can’t possibly think that any of us would trust you, can you? | 你不是以为我们会相信你的鬼话吧 |
[08:36] | I mean how stupid you think we are. | 你以为我们都是白痴呢 |
[08:38] | Yeah, all you ever done is try to hunt us down, and capture Aang. | 是啊,你想做的就是把我们击垮,然后抓住安昂 |
[08:42] | I’ve done some good things. I mean, | 我也做过好事的啊,我是说 |
[08:44] | I could have stolen your bison in Ba Sing Se but I set him free. That’s something. | 我本可以在永固城偷走你的野牛的 可我却放了它,这不也是大功一件吗? |
[08:51] | Appa does seem to like him. | 阿柏看起来的确挺喜欢他的 |
[08:53] | It probably just cover himself with honey or something so that Appa would lick him. | 没准他往身上抹了蜂蜜什么的,所以阿柏才会去舔他 |
[08:57] | I’m not buying it. | 我可不会上他的当 |
[08:59] | I can understand why you wouldn’t trust me. And I know I made some mistakes in the past. | 你们为什么就不肯相信我呢,我之前是犯过错 |
[09:03] | Like when you attack our village. | 比如袭击我们的村庄了 |
[09:05] | Or when you stole my mother’s necklace and used it to track us down and capture us. | 你还偷走了我母亲的项链,还用它来跟踪追捕我们 |
[09:08] | Look, I adimit I’ve done some awful things. I was wrong to try to capture you. | 我承认我做过一些可怕的事情 我不应该试图抓捕你们 |
[09:14] | And sorry that I attack the Water Tribe. | 袭击水族的事我也深感抱歉 |
[09:16] | And I never should set the Fire Nation assassinator after you. | 我更不应该派个火宗刺客去追杀你们 |
[09:19] | -I’m gonna try to stop… -Wait, you set the combustion man after us? | -我会去阻止他的 -等等,那个“烈焰男”是你派来的? |
[09:23] | Well, that’s not his name, but… | 嗯,他不叫那个名字,不过… |
[09:25] | Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to insult your friend. | 哦,对不起啊,我无心侮辱你的朋友 |
[09:29] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我的朋友 |
[09:30] | That guy locked me and Katara in jail and try to boost us all up. | 那家伙把我和卡塔拉关在监牢里 还想把我们一网打尽 |
[09:35] | Why aren’t you say anything? | 你为何一言不发呢? |
[09:38] | You won’t say you thought we could be friends. | 你不是说过想和我成为朋友吗? |
[09:41] | You know I have good to me. | 你知道我有善良的一面 |
[09:48] | There’s no way we can trust you after everything you’ve done. | 在你做过那些事之后,我们是不可能信任你的 |
[09:52] | We’ll never let you join us. | 我们是永远也不会让你加入的 |
[09:54] | You need to get out of here, now. | 你现在赶紧走人吧 |
[10:00] | I’m trying to explain that I’m not that person anymore. | 我只是想告诉你们我已经改变了 |
[10:03] | Neither you leave, or we attack. | 你要是再不走,我们就打你出去 |
[10:06] | If you won’t accept me as a friend, then maybe you’ll take me as a prisoner. | 既然你们不能接受我成为朋友 那就把我当作你们的囚犯吧 |
[10:11] | No, we won’t. | 不,我们才不稀罕 |
[10:13] | Get out of here, and don’t come back. | 赶紧滚,别让我们再看见你 |
[10:17] | And if we ever see you again… Well, we’d better not see you again. | 如果胆敢在出现在我们眼前,呃,最好别有那一天 |
[10:38] | Ah, I can’t believe how stupid I am, I mean, what was I thinking? | 我怎么能那么蠢呢,我当时在想啥呢 |
[10:42] | Telling them I set an assassinator after them? | 跟他们说我派了个刺客去杀他们? |
[10:44] | Why don’t I just say Azula did that? They would believe that. | 我为什么不把一切都赖在 阿祖拉身上呢?他们一定会相信的 |
[10:48] | Stupid! | 太蠢了 |
[10:56] | Why would he try to fool us like that? | 他葫芦里到底卖的什么药? |
[10:58] | Obviously he wanted to lead us to some kind of trap. | 很明显他又想给咱们下套 |
[11:01] | This is just like when we were in prison together in Ba Sing Se. | 就像在永固城监狱时的情形一样 当时我和他被关在一起 |
[11:04] | He started to talking about his mother, | 他开始哭诉她的母亲, |
[11:06] | and making it seemed like he’s an actual human being with feelings. | 把自己包装的跟有感情的正常人一样 |
[11:09] | He wanted you to trust him, and feel sorry for him, so you let your guard down. | 他想让你信任他,替他惋惜 那样你就会放下防备 |
[11:13] | Then he strikes. | 然后他就趁虚而入 |
[11:15] | The thing is… it worked. | 怪就怪在,他这招真管用 |
[11:17] | I did feel sorry for him. I thought that he was really confused and hurt. | 我当时的确很为他惋惜 我一度认为他的确很困惑、很受伤 |
[11:22] | But obviously when the time came, he made his choice. And we pay the price. | 不过事实是,当时机到来之时 他做了他的选择,而我们却付出了惨痛的代价 |
[11:28] | We can’t trust him. | 我们不能相信他 |
[11:30] | I kinda have a confession to make, remember when you two were sick and I got captured by Zhao. | 有件事我一直没提,有一次你俩都病倒了 而我却被 赵 给捉住了 |
[11:34] | And you made us suck on frozen frogs, how can I forget? | 就是你让我们含冰蛙的那次,打死我都不会忘的 |
[11:38] | I had a worm on the flap that hiding down from the back of my throat for a month. | 那之后,有条小虫一直在我 的小舌头后面躲了一个月 |
[11:42] | Sokka, I looked at it, and told you there was nothing there. | 索卡,我当时看过了,那后面啥也没有 |
[11:46] | I could feel it, it’s my throat of flap. | 我分明感觉到了,我自己的小舌头我能不清楚? |
[11:50] | Anyway, when Zhao had me chained up, it was Zuko who came in and guarded me out. | 不管怎样,在赵困住我之时,是祖寇进来救我出去的 |
[11:54] | He risked his life to save me. | 他不顾生命安危来救我 |
[11:57] | No way, I’m sure he only did it so he can capture you himself. | 不可能,我敢肯定他这么做只是为了想亲手捉住你 |
[12:00] | Yeah, face it, Aang. You’re nothing but a big price to him. | 对,承认吧,安昂,你在他眼中只是个大奖罢了 |
[12:04] | -You’re probably right. -And what was all that crazy stuff about setting Appa free. | -也许你们是对的 -还真以为别人会相信是他放了阿柏呢 |
[12:08] | -What a liar! -Actually, he wasn’t lying. | -真是个大骗子 -实际上,他并没撒谎 |
[12:11] | Oh, hooray, in a lifetime of evil at least he didn’t add animal cruelty to the list. | 噢,那真要感谢上苍了 虽然他一生与人为恶,却对动物网开一面 |
[12:17] | I’m just saying that considering his messed up family and how he was raised, | 我只是想说,他的家庭一塌糊涂 又是在那种环境下成长的 |
[12:21] | he could have turned out a lot of worse. | 难免会让他在品质上有些问题 |
[12:23] | You’re right, Toph. Let’s go find him, and give him a medal. | 你说的没错,拓芙, 那咱们去找他吧,再授他一枚奖章 |
[12:27] | The “not as much as a jerk coz you could have been” award. | 奖项名就叫“没成为理应成为的混蛋奖” |
[12:30] | All I know is that while he was talking to us, he was sincere. | 我只知道在和我们谈话时,他是真诚的 |
[12:35] | Maybe you’re all just letting your hurt feelings, keeping you from thinking clearly. | 也许是那些受伤的情感 蒙蔽了你们的双眼 |
[12:38] | Easy for you to say, you weren’t there when he had a attack by pirates. | 你说的倒是轻巧,在我们 被海盗追杀的时候你在哪儿呢? |
[12:42] | Or when he burned down Kyoshi Island. | 他火烧虚子岛的时候你又在哪儿呢? |
[12:44] | Or when he tried to capture me in the Fire Temple. | 他在烈火寺里伏击我的时候你也不在场 |
[12:47] | Why would you even try to defend him? | 你为何想要为他辩护呢? |
[12:49] | Because Katara, you’re all ignoring one crucial fact. | 因为卡塔拉,你们忽视了一个重要的事实 |
[12:54] | Aang needs a firebending teacher. | 安昂现在急需一名御火术师傅 |
[12:56] | We can’t think of a single person in the world to do the job. | 我们绞尽脑汁都没想到一个合适的人选 |
[12:59] | Now one shows up on his silver plater, but you won’t even think about it? | 原本可以得来全不费功夫 可你们居然连考虑都不考虑 |
[13:06] | I’m not having Zuko as my teacher. | 我不会拜祖寇为师的 |
[13:09] | -You don’t worry that, buddy. -Well, I guess that settled. | -伙计,不用你瞎操心 -就这么定了,也后别再提了 |
[13:13] | I’m beginning to wonder who’s really the blind one around here. | 真不知道咱们几个到底是谁瞎了眼 |
[13:27] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿? |
[13:29] | -Stay back. -It’s me! | -退后 -是我 |
[13:35] | You burned my feet. | 你烧伤了我的脚 |
[13:37] | I’m sorry, it was a mistake. | 我很抱歉,那是个误会 |
[13:40] | Get away from me! | 你离我远点 |
[13:45] | Let me help you! | 让我来帮你吧 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:49] | Get off me, get off me! | 走开,走开 |
[13:54] | I did’t know it was you. Come back! | 我不知道是你,你回来啊 |
[14:02] | God! Why am I so bad at being good? | 天哪!想当个好人怎么就这么难呢? |
[14:16] | Has anyone seen Toph? | 有人看见拓芙了吗? |
[14:18] | I haven’t seen her since she stormed out yesterday. | 自从昨天发脾气走后就再也没见到她 |
[14:21] | Maybe she is just exploring the Air Temple, | 也许她正在探索这座古刹呢 |
[14:23] | there are some pretty fun spots to practice earthbending. | 这里有些地方是练御土术的绝佳地点 |
[14:26] | I think we should go look for her. | 咱们应该去找找她 |
[14:28] | Ah, let her fun with her rocks, I am in no rush to have her yelling at us again. | 算了,就让她玩石头去吧 这样我也能捞个耳边清静 |
[14:33] | We can go check for her. | 那让我们去找她吧 |
[14:34] | Yeah, I wanna ride that tunnel down to the horse statue again. | 好的,我想再走一次那个通到马雕塑的通道 |
[14:37] | It will work a lot better after I fix my brakes. | 我把刹车修了一下,这回一定没问题 |
[14:51] | Toph, what happened? | 拓芙,咋的啦? |
[14:52] | My feet got burned. | 我的脚被烧伤了 |
[14:54] | Oh no, what happend? | 哦,天哪,到底发生了什么? |
[14:56] | I just told you, my feet got burned. | 我不是告诉你了吗,我的脚被烧伤了 |
[15:00] | -I meant how? -Well, I kinda went to see Zuko last night. | -我是说你是怎么弄的 -那个,我昨晚去见祖寇了 |
[15:04] | -You what? -Zuko? -Aah? | -你干嘛去了? -见祖寇? -啊? |
[15:06] | I just thought he could be helpful to us. | 我想他没准对我们有用 |
[15:09] | And, if I talk to him, maybe we can work something out. | 如果我和他谈谈,也许可以达成某种协议 |
[15:12] | -So he attacked you? -Well, he did and he didn’t. | -那是他攻击你喽? -那个,说是,也可以说不是 |
[15:16] | -It was sort of an accident. -But he did firebend at you. | -应该算是个意外吧 -不过他确实对你用御火术了 |
[15:21] | -Yes. -See, you trusted Zuko, and you got burned, literally. | -是的 -看吧,相信祖寇 就相当于引火上身,这可不是胡说的 |
[15:27] | It’s gonna take a while for your feet to get better. I wish I could have worked them sooner. | 你的脚看来伤得不轻啊 我真希望能赶快治好它们 |
[15:32] | Yeah, me too. | 我比你还急呢 |
[15:33] | Zuko is clearly too dangerous to be left alone. We’re gonna have to go after him. | 祖寇对我们来说的确是个威胁 咱们得去把他收拾了 |
[15:37] | I hate to looking for a fight. But you’re right. | 我不想去打架滋事,不过你说的没错 |
[15:40] | After what he did to Toph, I don’t think we have a choice. | 既然他这么对待拓芙,我想我们没得选择了 |
[15:43] | He is crafty, but we’ll find a way to capture him. | 他太狡猾了,不过再好的狐狸也斗不过好猎手 |
[15:46] | Maybe just invite him back here. | 你把他请回这儿不就得了 |
[15:48] | He’s already offer himself to be our prisoner once. | 他之前说过想当我们的囚犯来着 |
[15:51] | Yeah. Get him to come back, and say he’ll be a prisoner, | 是啊,让他回来,告诉他可以让他当囚徒了 |
[15:55] | then we’ll jump on him and really make him a prisoner. Yeah, that wasn’t suspected. | 然后就出其不意给他一击 ,让他成为真正的囚徒 就这么办,他肯定不会料到的 |
[15:59] | You are a master of surprise, Sokka. | 索卡,你还真是出其不意的高手呢 |
[16:05] | Ah, that’s the stuff. | 啊,真舒服 |
[16:07] | Now I know how the rest of you guys feel. | 我终于体会到你们的感受了 |
[16:09] | Not being able to see you with your feet stinks. | 你从来都不会为了脚臭而发愁 |
[16:43] | Stop. | 住手 |
[16:45] | I don’t want you hunting the Avatar anymore. | 我不想让你再追杀降世神通了 |
[16:48] | The mission is off, I’m ordering you to stop. | 任务已经取消了,我命令你住手 |
[16:58] | If you keep attacking, I won’t pay you. | 如果你再不住手,我就不付钱给你了 |
[17:02] | Alright, I’ll pay you double to stop. | 算你狠,我付你双份咋样,快住手 |
[18:09] | He’s going to blast the whole place right off the cliff side. | 他想把这整个地方从悬崖上打掉 |
[18:16] | I can’t step out to waterbend him without getting blown out. | 肯定还没等我御水术对付他时 就已经被他给崩飞了 |
[18:19] | And I can’t get good enough angle on him from down here. | 咱们在下面也不好瞄准他 |
[18:24] | I know how to get an angle on him. | 我知道怎样瞄准他 |
[18:42] | Alright, buddy, don’t fail me now. | 好了,伙计,别让我失望啊 |
[18:55] | Yeah, boomerang. | 耶,真有你的,飞去飞来 |
[19:03] | Ah~~ boomerang. | 啊~~~笨飞去飞来 |
[19:47] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but thanks Zuko. | 就连我自己也不相信 不过我还是要说,谢谢你,祖寇 |
[19:51] | Hey, what about me? I did the boomerang thing. | 嘿,你咋不谢我呢?我的飞去飞来可是立了大功 |
[19:54] | Listen, I know I didn’t explain myself very well yesterday. | 我昨天可能没有为自己解释清楚 |
[19:57] | I’ve been through a lot in the past 3 years. That’s been hard. | 过去三年中我经历了太多,真是一言难进啊 |
[20:01] | But I’m realizing that I have to go though all those things to learn the truth. | 不过我意识到,经历这些事情让我找到了真相 |
[20:07] | I thought I have lost my honor, and that somehow my father could return it to me. | 我原以为我丢失的荣耀,只有父皇才能还给我 |
[20:10] | But I know now that no one can give you your honor. | 现在我知道了,没人可以给你荣耀 |
[20:14] | It’s something you earn for yourself by choosing to do what’s right. | 荣耀是通过做正确的事情来赢得的 |
[20:18] | All I want now is to play my part in ending this war. | 我现在只想为结束这场战争尽我的绵薄之力 |
[20:21] | And I know my destiny is to help you restore balance to the world. | 我知道我的使命就是协助你恢复这世界的和谐安宁 |
[20:26] | I’m sorry for what I did to you, it was an accident. | 我对烧伤你的事深表抱歉,那真的是个意外 |
[20:31] | Fire can be dangerous and some wild. | 火有时候会十分危险且难以掌控 |
[20:33] | So as a firebender, I need to be more careful to control my bending. | 所以对于御火师来讲,在御火时更要倍加小心 |
[20:38] | So I don’t hurt people unintentionally. | 这样才不会将别人误伤 |
[20:42] | I think you are supposed to be my firebending teacher. | 我想你就是我要找的御火术师傅 |
[20:45] | When I first tried to learn firebending, I burned Katara. | 起初当我试着学习御火术时,我烧伤了卡塔拉 |
[20:50] | And after that, I never wanted to firebend again. | 从那之后,我再也不想用御火术了 |
[20:55] | But now I know you understand how easy it is to hurt the people you love. | 不过我现在明白了,让你深爱的人受伤是如此的容易 |
[20:59] | I’d like you to teach me. | 我希望能拜你为师 |
[21:05] | Thank you. | 荣幸之至 |
[21:07] | I’m so happy you accept me to your group. | 你能接受我加入你们团队真是太好了 |
[21:10] | Not so fast, I still have to ask my friends if it’s OK with them. | 别急,还需要征得我同伴的同意 |
[21:14] | Toph, you’re the one that Zuko burned. | 拓芙,祖寇烧伤的人是你 |
[21:17] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[21:19] | Go ahead and let him join. It will give me plenty of time to bat him for burning my feet. | 让他加入吧,烧伤我的帐可以慢慢算 |
[21:26] | Sokka? | 索卡? |
[21:29] | Hey, all I want is to defeat the Fire Lord. If you think this is the way to do it, then I’m all for it. | 嘿,只要能够打败烈火王就行 如果你觉得可以,我就没意见 |
[21:36] | Katara? | 卡塔拉? |
[21:45] | I’ll go along with whatever you think is right. | 我永远都赞成你的决定 |
[21:49] | I won’t let you down. I promise. | 我保证不会让你们失望的 |
[22:03] | So, here you go. Home, sweet home. I guess, you know, for now. | 进去吧,就当是到家了吧,虽然是暂时的 |
[22:08] | Unpack, lunch soon. | 收拾一下吧,一会就开饭 |
[22:11] | Ah, welcome aboard. | 哈,欢迎入伙 |
[22:19] | Yeah. OK, this is really really weird. | 好吧,这真是太怪了 |
[22:30] | If I have to, I will spend every day of the rest of my life hunting the Avatar. | 如果必要的话,我会将余生的每一天都用于追捕神通 |
[22:35] | I know it was my destiny to capture him. | 我的使命就是要捕获他 |
[22:37] | You know, Prince Zuko, destiny is a funny thing. | 我说,祖寇殿下,命运可是十分有趣东西 |
[22:42] | You never know how thing is going to work out. | 你可能永远都找不到完成它的办法 |
[22:46] | But if you keep an open mind and an open heart, | 不过只要你能敞开自己的思想和心灵 |
[22:50] | I promise you will find your own destiny some day. | 终有一日你会找到属于自己的命运的 |
[23:03] | You might have everyone else here buying your transformation. | 你那套洗心革面的说辞骗得了别人 |
[23:07] | But you and I both know you struggled with doing the right thing in the past. | 可却骗不住我,你我都知道 你的内心一直都在正邪之间挣扎 |
[23:11] | So let me tell you something right now. | 咱们就挑开天窗说亮话吧 |
[23:14] | You make one step backward, one slip-up. | 哪怕你有一点的退步,哪怕一丁点 |
[23:17] | Give me one reason to think you might hurt Aang | 让我发现你会对安昂不利的话 |
[23:20] | and you won’t have to worry about your destiny anymore. | 你就永远也不用为你的命运担忧了 |
[23:23] | Because I’ll make sure your destiny ends, | 因为我会立刻让你的小命终结 |
[23:26] | right end there, permanently. | 永远的终结,我说到做到 -=未完待续=- |