时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:07] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:09] | Long ago… the four nations lived together in harmony. | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:18] | Only the Avatar mastered all four elements could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:21] | But when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:25] | A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 |
[00:29] | an airbender named Aang. | 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:31] | And although his airbending skills are great, | 尽管他的御气术着实了得 |
[00:33] | he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:37] | But I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Previously on AVATAR… | |
[00:49] | Ember Island is a magical place. | 余烬岛可是个神奇的地方 |
[00:52] | Doesn’t your family have a house on Ember Island?? | 皇家在余烬岛上有行宫吗? |
[00:55] | We used to come every summer when we were kids. | 小时候我们每年夏天都来这儿避暑 |
[00:58] | That was a long time ago. | 那可是很久以前的事了 |
[01:00] | Like waves washing away the footprints on the sand, | 就像海浪冲走沙滩上的足印一样 |
[01:04] | Ember Island gives everyone a clean slate. | 余烬岛会给每个人一块光亮的石板 |
[01:09] | Ember Island reveals the true you. | 通过它可以看见真实的自己 第三卷 火 第十七回 余烬岛剧团 |
[01:31] | Doesn’t it seem kinda of weird that we’re hiding from the Fire Lord at his own house? | 你不觉得怪怪的吗?咱们居然在烈火王的行宫中躲避他 |
[01:35] | I told you, my father hasn’t come here since our family was actually happy. | 我已说过,自从与家人不再和睦 父皇就再也没有来过这里了 |
[01:39] | And now it’s long time ago. | 是很久以前的事了 |
[01:41] | It’s the last place anyone would think to look for us. | 况且最危险的地方往往却是最安全的地方 |
[01:44] | You guys are not gonna believe this. | 你们肯定不会相信的 |
[01:46] | There is a play about us. | 居然有出关于咱们的话剧 |
[01:48] | We were just in town and we found a poster. | 我们刚才在城里发现了这张海报 |
[01:51] | What? How was that possible? | 甚么?这怎可能啊? |
[01:54] | Listen to this. | 听著 |
[01:55] | The Boy In The Iceberg is a new production from a claimed playwright Poo On Tim. | “冰山上的男孩”是剧作家“浦安添”先生的最新剧作 |
[01:59] | Whose scare of the glowgap information on the Avatar, | 从冰冷的南极到永固城的腹地,“浦安添”都亲临现场 |
[02:02] | from the icy South Pole to the heart of Ba Sing Se. | 为您搜罗神通的第一手资讯 |
[02:05] | His sources include singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war | 他的创作得到了游吟旅者,海盗,战犯 |
[02:08] | and there’s a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage | 以及一位知识极其渊博的卷心菜商人的大力协助 (终于知道谁是赞助商了 _ _U) |
[02:11] | Brought to you by the critically claimed Ember Island Players. | 余烬岛剧团邀您共赏 敬请批评指正 |
[02:14] | Ah… My mother used to take us to see them. | 啊…妈妈以前常带我们去看 |
[02:17] | The butch loved the monster dragons every year. | 每年演的都是勇士与龙怪兽之间的爱情故事 |
[02:20] | Sokka, do you really think it’s a good idea for us to attend a play about ourselves? | 索卡,你不是真想去看关于咱们的话剧吧? |
[02:26] | Come on. The day of the theatre, | 喂,这可是歌剧院一日游啊 |
[02:28] | this is the kind of wacky time wasting nonsense I’ve been missing. | 我一直都在怀念这种啥也不干的休闲时光 |
[02:42] | Hey, ah… | 嘿,呃… |
[02:44] | I wanted to sit there. | 我原本想坐这儿的 |
[02:45] | Just sit next to me, what’s the big deal? | 就坐我旁边吧,有啥大不了的? |
[02:47] | I was just… I wanted to… Okay… | 我只是…我想…好吧 |
[02:52] | Why are we sitting in the nosewing section? | 为何咱们要坐在瞭望区呀? |
[02:55] | My feet can’t see a thing from up here. | 在这儿,我双脚可甚么也看不到 |
[02:57] | Don’t worry. I’ll tell your feet what’s happening. | 不用担心,我不会让你的脚错过精彩情节的 |
[03:10] | Sokka, my only brother, we constantly around in these icy South Pole sea | 索卡,我唯一的哥哥啊, 我们总是在这结冰的南极海上徜徉 |
[03:16] | and yet never do we find anything… for feeling. | 可咋总是找不到让我有感觉的东东呢? (是芙蓉大姐吗?) |
[03:19] | All I want is a full feeling in my stomach. I’m starving. | 我的胃早就没有感觉了,我都快饿扁了 |
[03:28] | Is food the only thing on your mind? | 你脑子里除了吃还有啥? |
[03:31] | Well, I’m trying to get it out of my mind and into my mouth. I’m starving. | 能把脑袋里想的东西拿出来充饥就好了,饿死我了 |
[03:36] | This is pathetic. | 这简直糟透了 |
[03:38] | My jokes are away funnier than this. | 我的笑话比这有趣多了 |
[03:42] | I think he’s got you paint. | 他还真的抓住了你的精髓呢 |
[03:44] | Every day, the world awaited has begun to guide us, yet not appears. | 理想世界每一天都在引领著我们靠近,但它仍未现形 |
[03:50] | Still, we cannot give up hope. | 不过,我们仍不能放弃希望 |
[03:52] | For hope, is all we have. | 我们所剩的也只有希望而已了 |
[03:55] | And we must never relinquished, even… even to a dying breathe | 只要一息尚存… 我们决不可放弃 |
[04:03] | Well, that’s just silly. | 演技这么差 |
[04:05] | I don’t sound like that. | 她和我到底有哪点像啊 |
[04:08] | Oh man, this writer is a genius! | 这编剧是个旷世奇才! |
[04:14] | It appears to be someone frozen in ice. | 好像有人被冰封著 |
[04:17] | Perhaps for a hundred years. | 看上去已经上百年了 |
[04:20] | But who? Who is the boy in the iceberg? | 是谁?冰山中的男孩是谁啊? |
[04:25] | Waterbend, hey, ya! | 御水术,嘿,吔! |
[04:36] | Who are you, frozen boy? | 冰男孩,你谁啊? |
[04:40] | I’m the Avatar, silly. | 蠢才,我不就是降世神通啰 |
[04:41] | Here’s the brand joy and fun. | 我是喜悦与欢乐的化身 |
[04:43] | Wait, is that a woman playing me? | 等等,扮演我的是个女人吗? |
[04:56] | Oh, an airbender, my heart is so full of hope. | 噢,是个气宗,你点燃了我心中的希望啊 |
[05:00] | This is making me tear-bend! | 我的泪花儿夺眶而出哟 |
[05:05] | My stomach is so empty. | 我肚子里还是空荡荡哟 |
[05:08] | This is making me tear-bend! | 饿得我也是泪花滚滚哟 |
[05:10] | I need meat. | 我要吃肉肉 |
[05:13] | But wait, is that a plate of meaty dumplings? | 等等,那里好像有一盘肉饺子 |
[05:18] | Oh, where? Where? | 噢,哪里?哪里? |
[05:22] | Did I mention that I’m a curable prankster? | 没跟你说过吗? 我可是个人见人爱的调皮蛋呢 |
[05:26] | I don’t do that. | 我哪那样过啊 |
[05:28] | That’s not what I am like. | 我哪像那个样子啊 |
[05:30] | And I’m not a woman! | 我可不是女的! |
[05:31] | Oh, they nailed you twinkle toes? | 哦,他们逮到你的精髓了 |
[05:40] | Prince Zuko, you must try this cake. | 祖寇王子,你一定要尝尝这个蛋糕 |
[05:44] | I don’t have time to stuff my face. | 我可不想弄脏我的脸 |
[05:47] | I must capture the Avatar to regain my honor. | 我一定要捕获神通以恢复我的荣耀 |
[05:50] | Well£¬who are you do that£¿ | 神通是嘛,你自己抓好了 |
[05:52] | Maybe I’ll capture another slice. | 我只管抓我的蛋糕就行了 |
[05:55] | You’re sicking me. | 你可真让我反胃 |
[05:57] | They make me like totally steep in humorless. | 他们把我这个角色弄的一点幽默感都没有 |
[06:00] | Actually, I think that actor’s pretty spot-on. | 其实,我觉得他演技颇为精湛呢 |
[06:03] | How could you say that? | 你怎可以这样说? |
[06:05] | Let’s forget the about Avatar and get massages. | 忘了神通吧,咱俩没事去按个摩啥的多好 |
[06:09] | How could you say that? | 你怎可以这样说? |
[06:17] | Hey, look. I think I’ve found something. | 嘿,瞧啊,那里好像有什么东西 |
[06:25] | It’s a flying rabbit monkey. | 是一只飞天兔猴呀 |
[06:27] | I think I’ll name him Momo. | 我就叫他模模吧 |
[06:31] | Hi, everybody, I love you. | 嗨,各位,我爱你们 |
[06:41] | Does this dress make my butt look fat? | 这装束让我的屁股显得很大,对吧? |
[06:48] | Riddles and challengers must duel face, if you whatever to leave this place. | 猜谜单挑不通过,休想打从本城走 |
[07:10] | Why did you have to steal that waterbending scroll? | 为啥你要偷去这本御水天书? |
[07:14] | It just gave me so much hope. | 这卷轴让我的希望重生啊 |
[07:23] | The Avatar is mine. | 神通是属于我的 |
[07:25] | Wait, who’s coming? | 等等,来者何人? |
[07:27] | I’m the Blue Spirit, the scar to the Fire Nation, here, to save the Avatar. | 我是蓝魔,烈火国的克星,特来搭救神通 |
[07:40] | My hero. | 我的救星 |
[07:54] | Don’t cry, baby. | 宝贝,别哭 |
[07:56] | Jet will wipe out that nasty town for you. | 我杰将会为你除掉这肮脏的城镇的 |
[08:03] | Oh, Jet, you’re so bad. | 噢,杰,你真坏哦 |
[08:11] | Look, it’s the Great Divide, the biggest canyon in the Earth Kingdom. | 看看,这是大鸿沟,土强国最大的峡谷 |
[08:18] | Ah, let’s keep flying. | 唉,继续飞啦 |
[08:22] | Don’t go, Yue. You’re the only woman who’s ever taken my mind out of food. | 月姬,不要离我而去啊 你是唯一能让我忘却食物的女人 |
[08:29] | Wait, did you have pickled fish for dinner? | 等一等,你晚饭吃的是盐渍鱼吗? |
[08:32] | Goodbye, Sokka. I have important roan duties to take care of. | 别了,索卡,我有一堆琐碎的任务要完成 |
[08:37] | And yes, I did have pickled fish. | 对了,没错,我的确吃了盐渍鱼 |
[08:42] | You never told me you made out with the Moon Spirit. | 你怎么没跟我说过你和月神的罗曼史啊 |
[08:45] | Shh, I’m trying to watch. | 嘘,我在用心看呢 |
[08:56] | The Avatar is back to save the day, yeah! | 降世神通回来拯救天下了,耶! |
[09:16] | So far, this animation is the best part of the play. | 到目前为止,除了气氛好,找不出这剧还有什么优点 |
[09:19] | Apparently, the playwright thinks I’m an idiot who tells bad jokes about meat all the time. | 编剧明显把我写成了一个白痴 好像我只会说关于肉的冷笑话似的 |
[09:23] | Yeah, you tell bad jokes about plenty of other topics. | 嗯,你还懂得在其他场合说冷笑话嘛 |
[09:27] | I know. | 还用你说 |
[09:28] | At least the Sokka actor kinda looks like you. | 至少那个演员跟你有几分相似 |
[09:31] | That woman playing the Avatar doesn’t resemble me at all. | 那个演神通的女人根本与我风马牛不相及 |
[09:34] | I don’t know. You are more in touch with your feminine side than the most guys. | 我不知道,不过你好像比其他人更具女性特质 |
[09:39] | Relax, Aang. They’re not accurate portrayals. | 别紧张,只不过是戏说而已 |
[09:42] | It’s not like I’m a preachy cry baby who can’t resist giving over emotional speeches about hope all the time. | 我哪点像那个只会把希望挂在嘴边 成天哭天抹泪的说教狂啊(不像?) |
[09:50] | What? | 咋啦? |
[09:52] | Yeah, that’s not you at all. | 嗯,和你一点也不像 |
[09:54] | Listen, friends. | 听著,朋友们 |
[09:56] | It’s obvious that the playwright did a research. | 显然那个编剧是做足了功课 |
[09:58] | I know it must hurt but what you see up there on that stage is the truth. | 这句话可能有点伤人,不过 舞台上的角色身上真的有你们的影子 |
[10:03] | Well, here we are in the Earth Kingdom. | 好了,咱们到了土强国啰 |
[10:07] | I’d better have a look around to see if I can find an earthbending teacher. | 我最好到四周转一转,看看能否找到一位御土术师傅 |
[10:11] | This is it. This must be where I come in. | 到了,终于该我出场了 |
[10:17] | I’ve flew all over the town but I couldn’t find a single earthbending master. | 我飞遍了整座城也没找到半个御土术师傅 |
[10:23] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[10:25] | You can’t find an earthbending master in the sky. | “飞天”是找不到御土术师傅的 |
[10:28] | You have to look under the ground. | 你必须“入地”才可以 |
[10:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[10:33] | My name is Toph because it sounds like tough. | 叫我拓芙,人如其名 (tough有坚韧、结实、刚强的意思) |
[10:37] | And that’s just what I am. | 这名字够硬朗吧 |
[10:39] | Wait a minute, I sound like a guy, a really buffed guy. | 等等,听起来扮演我的是个男的,好像还很壮是吧 |
[10:45] | Well Toph, what you hear up there is the truth. | 没错,托芙,你所听到的都是真相 |
[10:48] | It hurts, doesn’t it? | 这话有点伤人,不是吗? |
[10:49] | Are you kidding me? | 少开玩笑了 |
[10:50] | I wouldn’t have casted any other way. | 能找到人来演我就已经不错了 |
[10:53] | At least he’s not a flying bald lady. | 总比那个飞来飞去的光头女强多了 |
[10:58] | So, you are blind? | 这么说,你是盲人咯? |
[11:02] | I can see you doing that. | 你做什么我都知道 |
[11:04] | I see everything that you see, except I don’t “see” like you do. | 你所看到的,我也能够看得一清二楚 只不过我们看的方式不同罢了 |
[11:09] | I release a sonic wave from my mouth. | 我的嘴可以放出声波 |
[11:18] | Then, I get a pretty good look at you. | 这样就能看到你们了 (您老人家还真像蝙蝠哟~) |
[11:25] | Zuko, it’s time we have a talk about your hair. | 祖寇,咱们得说道说道你的头型了 |
[11:30] | It’s grown too far. | 一个男生留那么长头发干嘛 |
[11:31] | Maybe it’s best if we split up. | 咱们还是分道扬镳,各走各路吧 |
[11:39] | Azula, my sister, what are you doing here? | 阿祖拉,我的皇妹,你在这里干吗? |
[11:42] | You caught me. | 你捉到我了 |
[11:44] | Wait, what’s that? | 且慢,那是什么? |
[11:45] | I think it’s your honor. | 那不是你的荣耀吗? |
[11:48] | Where? | 哪儿啊? |
[11:50] | She escaped… but how? | 给她逃了…但她是如何做到的? |
[11:58] | If she continues drilling, this wall will come down for sure. | 如果她继续钻,这墙早晚会塌下来 |
[12:05] | Ha ha! Yes, continue drilling, the city of Ba Sing Se can hide no longer. | 哈哈!是啊,继续钻吧,看永固城你们还能守住多久 |
[12:28] | No, Jet, what did they do to you? | 杰,不要啊,他们对你做了些甚么? |
[12:31] | Must… serve… Earth King… | 一定要…守护…土强王… |
[12:37] | Ah… Must… destroy… Ah… | 呀…一定要…破坏…呀… |
[12:50] | Did Jet just… died? | 杰是否真的…死了? |
[12:52] | You know, it was really unclear. | 这是一个不解之谜 |
[12:55] | I have to admit Prince Zuko. I really find you attractive. | 祖寇王子,跟你说实话吧,我发现你老有吸引力了 |
[13:00] | You wouldn’t have to make fun of me. | 少跟我没事套近乎 |
[13:03] | But I mean it. | 俺是说真的 |
[13:05] | I put eyes for you since the day you first captured me. | 自从被你捸著的那天开始,我就一直留意你 |
[13:11] | Wait, I thought you were the Avatar’s girl. | 等等,我以为你是神通的女友 |
[13:15] | The Avatar?! Why he’s like a little brother to me? | 怎么会,他就像我的小弟弟一样 |
[13:20] | I certainly don’t think him in a romantic way. | 俺俩之间不来电的 |
[13:25] | Besides, how could he ever find out about this. | 放心,他不会知道咱俩的事的 |
[13:31] | Oh, you’re getting up£¿ | 哦,你要出去吗? |
[13:33] | Can you get me some fire flakes? | 给我捎点“烈焰玉米片”回来呗? |
[13:37] | Oh, and fire gummies! | 哦,别忘了“烈焰年糕”! |
[13:42] | Well, my brother, what is going to be? Your nation or life of treachery? | 那个,皇兄啊,是做护国功臣 还是当叛臣贼子,你自己选吧 |
[13:51] | Choose treachery is more fun. | 当叛臣贼子吧,听上去就很好玩 |
[13:55] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[14:01] | I hate you, uncle. | 我恨你,皇叔 |
[14:03] | You smell and I hate you for all time. | 你这个臭老头,我一直都恨你入骨 |
[14:10] | You didn’t really say that, did you? | 你不会真的这样说了,是吗? |
[14:12] | As mad as I’ll have. | 真希望我没那么说过 |
[14:35] | Avatar state, yip, yip. | 神通状态,驾,驾 (这都是那跟哪啊?) |
[14:46] | Not if my lightening can help it. | 让我的雷电来为你加把劲吧 |
[14:58] | The Avatar is no more. | 从此再也没有什么降世神通了 |
[15:07] | It seems like every time there’s a big battle you guys barely make it all alive. | 好像你们每逢大战都被人家打的落花流水啊 |
[15:11] | I mean, you guys lose a lot. | 你们真是百战百输啊 |
[15:13] | You want to talk, Suki. Did Azula take you captive? As right, she did. | 苏琪,少说风凉话,也不知道是谁 被阿祖拉抓走了,是你吧,不是吗? |
[15:18] | Are you trying to get on my bad side? | 你不要逼我对你残忍哦 |
[15:21] | I’m just say it. | 我只是说说罢了 |
[15:23] | Does anyone know where Aang is? | 有没人知道安昂去了那儿? |
[15:24] | He have to get me the fire gummies like ten minutes ago and I’m still waiting. | 他十分钟前就应该买“烈焰年糕” 给我,可是现在还不见人影 |
[15:30] | I’m gonna check outside. | 我去外面找找看 |
[15:41] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[15:42] | No, I’m not. I hate this play. | 不,有事,我恨死这部话剧了 |
[15:45] | I know it’s upsetting but it sounds like you’re overreacting. | 你的苦恼我很了解,不过你好像有点反应过度了 |
[15:49] | Overreacting?! | 我反应过度?! |
[15:51] | If I hadn’t block my chakra, I probably be in the Avatar state right now. | 如果当初我没有堵塞我的脉轮 早就能自由进出神通形态了 |
[16:01] | Suki, what is the chance if you get me backstage? | 苏琪,能让我混进后台吗? |
[16:03] | I got some jokes and I want to give to the actor of me. | 我准备了一些笑话给那个饰演我的家伙 |
[16:06] | I’m the lead warrior who’s trained from many years in the art of staff. | 我可是位训练有素的武士首领 |
[16:11] | I think I can get you backstage. | 让你混入后台简直就是小菜一碟 |
[16:16] | Gees, everyone is getting so upset about their characters, | 咦,大家好像都不满意自己角色 |
[16:19] | even you seem more down than usual and not saying something. | 你也比平时消沉的多,变得蔫声不语的 |
[16:22] | You don’t get it. | 你不了解我的感受 |
[16:24] | It’s different for you. | 我与你不同 |
[16:25] | You get a musly version of yourself taking down ten bad guys at once and making size your remarks. | 扮演你的那个大块头一次就 撂倒十个坏蛋,与你的情形相符 |
[16:30] | Yeah, that’s pretty great. | 是啊,我很满意 |
[16:32] | But for me, it takes all the mistakes I’ve made in my life and shout them back my face. | 可对于我来说,看这部剧 就像在回顾今生所有我做过的错事 |
[16:38] | My uncle, he’s always been on my side. | 皇叔他一直在我背后支持我 |
[16:41] | Even what things were bad, he was there for me. | 不管事情变得多遭,他一直对我不离不弃 |
[16:44] | He taught me so much and how do I repay him with the knife in is back. | 他对我倾囊相授,我却在背后捅了他一刀 |
[16:49] | It’s my greatest regret and I may never get to redeem myself. | 我真的后悔极了,我永远也不会原谅自己的 |
[16:54] | You have redeemed yourself to your uncle. | 你的皇叔早就已经原谅你了 |
[16:56] | You don’t realize it but you already have. | 你没有领悟到,但其实你早已经做到了 |
[16:59] | How do you know? | 你怎么会知道? |
[17:00] | Because I went to have a long conversation with the guy and all he would talk about was you. | 因为我之前与他偶遇,我们聊了很久 他跟我聊的都是关于你的事 |
[17:05] | Really? | 真的? |
[17:07] | Yeah, and he was kinda annoying. | 没错,他不停的念叨你,真的挺烦的 |
[17:09] | Oh, sorry. | 哦,抱歉 |
[17:10] | But he was also very sweet. | 不过却也十分的可爱 |
[17:12] | All your uncle wanted was for you to find your own path and see the light. | 你的皇叔一心希望你能找到自己的康庄大道,走上正途 |
[17:17] | Now, you’re here with us. | 现在,你与咱们同行 |
[17:18] | He’d be proud. | 他会以你为傲的 |
[17:21] | Ouch! What was that for? | 哟!你这是干嘛啊? |
[17:24] | That’s how I show affection. | 这是我表达情感的方式 |
[17:28] | Your Zuko costume is pretty good | 你这套祖寇的装扮不赖嘛 |
[17:30] | but your scar is on the wrong side. | 不过你的疤好像画错了位置 |
[17:33] | The scar is not on the wrong side. | 这个疤痕位置才是正宗呀 |
[17:43] | He’s coming this way. | 他朝这边来了 |
[17:46] | Can I help you? | 我有甚么可以帮你? |
[17:48] | Actually, I think I can help you. | 事实上,我认为我倒可以帮你 |
[17:51] | I’m a big Sokka fan but I don’t think you’re representing him quite as well as you could be. | 我是索卡的粉丝,我觉得 你对这个角色的诠释还欠些火候 |
[17:55] | Oh no, another fan with ideas… | 哦,不要啊,又来一个瞎提意见的粉丝 |
[17:58] | Just here me out. | 你听我说 |
[17:59] | Here’s something I think the real Sokka would say. | 这里有些话,我想真正的索卡定会这样说的 |
[18:02] | What is the cabbage bird should use to fix its cabbages? | 知道卷心菜鸟用什么来修补卷心菜吗? |
[18:06] | A cabbage patch£¡ | 卷心菜地! (patch有补丁的意思) |
[18:10] | That’s actually pretty good. | 你还真有一套啊 |
[18:12] | Lemme see those. | 都让我看看吧 |
[18:15] | Ha ha. A rocky relationship! Not bad. | 哈哈… 情比“石”坚,不错 |
[18:19] | Also, don’t be afraid to make up some phrases, especially before an attack. | 还有,在进攻之前可以 随意发挥自由造句,效果一定不错 |
[18:24] | Something like… flying kick above. | 就像…凌空飞踢 |
[18:27] | Who are you anyway? | 你到底何方神圣? |
[18:28] | I’m just the guy who likes comedy. | 我只是一个钟爱喜剧的人 |
[18:31] | Katara, did you really mean what you said in there? | 卡塔拉,你在那里所说的都是你的心底话吗? |
[18:35] | In where? What are you talking about? | 在哪里?你在说甚么? |
[18:37] | On stage, when you said I was just like a brother to you | 在舞台上,你说在你眼中的我只是一个弟弟罢了 |
[18:42] | and you didn’t have feelings for me. | 你对我一点感觉也没有 |
[18:44] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没有那么说过啊 |
[18:45] | An actress said that. | 是那个女演员说的 |
[18:47] | But it’s true, isn’t it? | 但这是真的,是吗? |
[18:48] | We kissed in the invasion and I thought we were gonna be together… | 入侵的时候我们接吻了 我原以为咱们注定是要在一起的 |
[18:52] | but we were not. | 但咱们却没有 |
[18:54] | Aang, I don’t know. | 安昂,我不知道 |
[18:57] | Why don’t you know? | 你怎会不知道? |
[18:59] | Because we were in the middle of the war and we have other things to worry about. | 因为当时咱们身处战火之中 还有许多事需要我们来操心 |
[19:03] | This isn’t the right time. | 现在还不是谈这个问题的时候 |
[19:05] | Well, when is the right time? | 那甚么时候才合适啊? |
[19:07] | Aang, I’m sorry but right now I’m just a little confused. | 对不起,安昂,我现在还没有整理好情绪 |
[19:16] | I just said I was confused. | 不是和你说过了吗,我还没有整理好 |
[19:20] | I’m going inside. | 我回去了 |
[19:26] | Aah, I’m such an idiot! | 啊,我真是个蠢才! |
[19:34] | Hear what you missed, we ran to the Fire Nation and you got better | 听听你错过了甚么,我们进入烈火国、你逐渐康复了 |
[19:37] | and Katara was the Painted Lady and I got a sword and I think combustion man died. | 卡塔拉是彩纹仙女、我拿到宝剑、烈焰男被收拾掉了 |
[19:42] | Oh, look, the invasion is about to start. Ssh. | 噢,看啊,入侵行动就要开始啦,嘘 |
[19:46] | I just want to let you know, Aang, that I’ll always love you… like a brother. | 安昂,我只想让你知道 我会永远爱你的,就像爱我的弟弟一样 |
[19:53] | I wouldn’t want it any other way. | 若是其他形式爱我的话,我可不会接受啊 |
[20:06] | Hey, Toph, would you say you and Aang have a rocky relationship? | 嘿,托芙,听说你和安昂之间真是情比“石”坚啊 |
[20:14] | I told him to say that! | 我叫他这样说的! |
[20:17] | I hope everyone is ready for the invasion… slap above! | 大家准备好开始侵入行动了吧…飞天掌! |
[20:29] | We finally made it to the royal palace | 我们终于攻进皇宫了 |
[20:32] | but no one’s home. | 人都哪去了呢? |
[20:34] | Actually, I’m home | 我在 |
[20:36] | and I want to join you. | 我想加入你们 |
[20:38] | I guess we have no choice. Come on. | 我想我们别无选择了,来吧 |
[20:43] | I guess that’s it. | 应该结束了吧 |
[20:45] | The play caught up to the present now. | 已经演到当下了 |
[20:47] | Wait, the play is not over. | 且慢,还有下文 |
[20:49] | But it is over… unless… this is the future? | 应该结束了才对…莫非…接下来演的就是未来的事吗? |
[20:56] | With the energy harness from that comet, no one will be able to stop the Fire Nation. | 拥有了彗星赐予的能量,再也没有人能够阻止火宗了 |
[21:03] | Father, Zuko and the Avatar are at the palace. | 父皇,祖寇和神通杀进宫里来了 |
[21:07] | They’re trying to stop you. | 他们要阻止你 |
[21:09] | You take care of Zuko. | 你去关照一下祖寇 |
[21:11] | I shall face the Avatar myself. | 我来亲自对付神通 |
[21:20] | Aang, you find the Fire Lord. I’ll hold her off. | 安昂,你去找烈火王,我设法拖住她 |
[21:25] | You are no longer my brother. You are an enemy. | 你已不再是我的皇兄了,你是敌人 |
[21:30] | No, I am the rightful heir to the throne. | 不,我才是如假包换的王位承继人 |
[21:34] | We’ll see. | 咱们走著瞧 |
[21:49] | Oh, no! | 噢,不要啊! |
[22:04] | So, you have mastered all four elements? | 这么说你经已掌握四大元素了吗? |
[22:08] | Yeah, and now, you’re going down. | 嗯,现在,你准备受死啦 |
[22:11] | No, it is you who are going down. | 不,要死的人是你 |
[22:16] | You see? You are too late. | 你知道吗?你迟来一步了 |
[22:19] | The comet is already here and I’m unstoppable. | 彗星经已降临,我已经天下无敌了 |
[22:46] | Nooooo! | 不! |
[22:57] | It is over, father. We’ve done it. | 一切都搞定了,父皇,大事已成 |
[23:01] | Yes, we have done it. | 没错,咱们成功了 |
[23:04] | The dreams of my father and my father’s father have now been realized. | 我的爸爸,还有我的爸爸的 爸爸的心愿,现在终于实现了 |
[23:10] | The world is mine. | 天下是我的了 |
[23:25] | That… wasn’t a good play. | 这出戏真不怎么样 |
[23:27] | I’ll say. | 还用说 |
[23:28] | No kidding. | 那可不是 |
[23:29] | -Horrible. -You said it. | -烂透了 -简直了 |
[23:31] | But the effects were decent. | 不过那些舞台特效挺像样的 -=未完待续=- |