时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:04] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:06] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:09] | Long ago… the four nations lived together in harmony. | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:17] | Only the Avatar mastered all four elements could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:21] | But when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:25] | A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 |
[00:28] | an airbender named Aang. | 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:30] | And although his airbending skills are great, | 尽管他的御气术着实了得 |
[00:33] | he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:36] | But I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 英语字幕听录:英麟 |
[00:45] | Previously on AVATAR… | |
[00:49] | You have mastered all four elements? | 你已经掌握四大元素了�幔� |
[00:52] | Yeah, and now, you’re going down. | 没错,现在,你准备受死吧 |
[00:55] | No, it is you who are going down. | 不,要死的人是你 |
[00:59] | The comet is already here and I’m unstoppable. | 彗星已经降临,我已经天下无敌了 |
[01:05] | The Avatar state is a defense mechanism | 神通状态是一个防御机制 |
[01:08] | designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge of all the past Avatars. | 是为了你能够贯通前世的技能与知识而创 |
[01:14] | The glow is the combination of all your past lives | 当你与所有的前世合体时就会发光 |
[01:19] | focusing their energy through your body. | 他们的功力就会注入你的躯体 |
[01:23] | I can feel a lot of energy twisted up around there. | 我能感到很多能量在周围交汇 |
[01:26] | Let me just see if I can… | 让我看看我能不能… |
[01:31] | what happened generations ago can be resolved now… by you. | 几世之前的恩怨如今能否被解决,完全取决于你 |
[01:37] | Born in you, along with all this strife, is the power to restore balance to the world. | 你与生俱来特质,正是让这世界恢复平衡的终极力量 |
[01:45] | After I leave here today, I’m gonna free Uncle Iroh from his prison | 今日离开之后,我要去天牢救出皇叔 |
[01:49] | and I’m gonna beg for his forgiveness. | 我要乞求他的原谅 |
[01:51] | But I’ve come to an even more important decision. | 我还做了一个更重要的决定 |
[01:54] | I’m gonna join the Avatar. And I’m going to help him defeat you. | 我要加入降世神通,我要帮助他战胜你 |
[01:59] | -Where is my Uncle? -He busted himself out. | -我皇叔哪去了? -他把自己劫走了 |
[02:02] | Sokka, it’s you! | 索卡,是你啊 |
[02:06] | We kissed in the invasion and I thought we were gonna be together… | 入侵的时候我们接吻了 我原以为我们注定是要在一起的 |
[02:10] | but we were not. | 但我们却没有 |
[02:12] | Aang, I don’t know. | 安昂,我不知道 |
[02:15] | You miscalculated. I love Zuko more than I fear you. | 你失算了,我对祖寇的爱胜于对你的恐惧 |
[02:20] | No, you miscalculated. You should fear me more. | 不,失算的是你,你对我的恐惧还远远不够 |
[02:30] | You are right about what Katara needed. | 你之前说得没错 |
[02:33] | Violence wasn’t the answer. | 暴力并不是卡塔拉所需要的 |
[02:35] | It never is. | 暴力永远都不是解决问题的方法 |
[02:36] | Then, I have a question for you. | 那我倒有个问题要问你了 |
[02:39] | What are you gonna do when you face my father? | 与我父皇碰面的时候,你会怎么做? 第三卷 火 第十八回 苏进的彗星,第一部分 凤凰大帝 |
[02:57] | More ferocious! | 出招再猛一点 |
[02:59] | Imagine striking through your opponent’s heart! | 想象着用那拳击穿你对手的心脏! |
[03:03] | Ah, I’m trying. | 啊,我正在努力呢 |
[03:05] | Now, let me hear you roar like a tigerdillo! | 像虎犰狳一样喊出声音来! |
[03:10] | That sounded pathetic! | 你的发出的声音太可悲了 |
[03:12] | I said ROAR! | 给我咆哮起来! |
[03:21] | Who wants a nice cool glass of watermelon juice? | 清凉可口的西瓜汁谁要喝啊? |
[03:25] | Oh, oh! Me, me, me! | 哦,哦!我,我,我要! |
[03:27] | Hey, your lessons are not over yet. | 嘿,你今天的训练还没完事呢 |
[03:28] | Get back here! | 给我回来! |
[03:30] | Come on, Zuko. Just take a break. What’s the big deal? | 算了,祖寇,就让他休息一下吧,没什么大不了的 |
[03:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:36] | If you wanna launch around like a bunch of smell sloth all day, then go ahead. | 如果你们想像群臭烘烘的树懒 一样围在那儿,那就随你们的便好了 |
[03:40] | Maybe Zuko is right. | 也许祖寇是对的 |
[03:42] | Sitting around the houses make us pretty lazy. | 就这样坐在房子周围,显得咱们像无所事事似的 |
[03:45] | But I know just a thing could change that. | 我知道有种方法能够改变咱们懒惰的形象 |
[03:47] | Beach Party! | 海滩派对! |
[04:09] | Check out my Appa’s sand sculpture. | 沙雕版的阿柏大功告成 |
[04:12] | Not bad body. | 手艺不错嘛 |
[04:14] | But I’ve been working on my sandbending. | 我一直都在演练我的御砂术 |
[04:17] | You’re gonna love this. | 这个你一定会喜欢的 |
[04:25] | Wow. You even made a little Earth King and Bosco. | 哇哦,你居然还做了微缩版的土强王和巴斯科 |
[04:30] | Trying top that, Sokka. | 索卡,看你能不能比我做的更好 |
[04:36] | Is that a blubbering blot monster? | 那是一个哭泣的龙头妖兽吗? |
[04:39] | No, it’s Suki. | 才不是,这是苏琪 |
[04:44] | Suki, we’ll all understand if you’ll break up with him over this. | 苏琪,如果你因为这个跟他分手,我举双手赞成 |
[04:48] | I think it’s sweet. | 我真的很喜欢 |
[04:51] | But it doesn’t even more like… | 这个雕塑哪点像… |
[05:06] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干嘛? |
[05:10] | Teaching you a lesson. | 给你点教训 |
[05:26] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[05:28] | Zuko got crazy. | 祖寇他疯了 |
[05:29] | I made a sand sculpture Suki and he’s just striked it. | 我刚做了个沙雕版的苏琪,居然被他给弄坏了 |
[05:34] | Oh, and he’s attacking Aang. | 哦,他还攻击安昂 |
[05:55] | Get a grip before I blast you off this roof! | 别惹我,否则我就把你从屋顶轰下去! |
[05:57] | Go ahead and do it. | 来吧,动手啊 |
[06:31] | Enough! | 够了! |
[06:42] | What’s wrong with you? You could have hurt Aang. | 你到底想干嘛?你可能会伤到安昂的 |
[06:45] | What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with all of you? | 我有什么问题?我还想问问你们呢! |
[06:48] | How can you sit around having beach parties when Sozin’s Comet is only three days away? | 彗星三天后就到来了,你们居然还在那儿吃喝玩乐 |
[06:55] | Why are you all looking at me like I’m crazy? | 你们干嘛那样看着我,好像我是个疯子似的 |
[06:57] | About Sozin’s Comet, | 关于苏进的彗星 |
[06:59] | I was actually gonna wait to fight the Fire Lord until after it came. | 我打算在它到来之后再去与烈火王决一死战 |
[07:03] | After? | 之后? |
[07:04] | I’m not ready. I need more time to master firebending. | 我还没准备好,需要更多的时间来练习御火术 |
[07:08] | And frankly, your earthbending can still use some work, too. | 说实话,你的御土术也欠点火候 |
[07:11] | So, you all knew Aang was gonna wait? | 这么说你们都知道安昂的想法喽? |
[07:14] | Honestly, if Aang try to fight the Fire Lord right now, he’s gonna lose. | 说实话,如果现在安昂与烈火王对战的话,他会输的 |
[07:18] | No, thanks. | 所以,还是先别打了 |
[07:20] | The whole point of fighting the Fire Lord before the comet… | 在彗星到来之前与烈火王决斗 |
[07:22] | was to stop the Fire Nation from winning the war. | 是为了阻止火宗取得战争的胜利 |
[07:25] | But they pretty much won the world when they took Ba Sing Se. | 但是他们在占领永固城时就已经奠定了胜局 |
[07:27] | Things can’t get any worse. | 事情不会变得更糟了吧 |
[07:29] | You’re wrong. | 你们错了 |
[07:32] | It’s about to get worse that you can’t even imagine. | 不只会变糟,而且会糟到你们无法想象… |
[07:35] | The day before the eclipse, my father asked me to attend an important war meeting. | 在日食日之前,父皇让我参加一个重要的作战会议 |
[07:40] | It was what I dreamed about and wanted for so many years. | 这一刻是我这些年来一直梦寐以求的 |
[07:43] | My father have finally accepted me back. | 父皇终于接纳了我 |
[07:49] | Welcome, Prince Zuko. | 欢迎你,祖寇王子 |
[07:51] | We waited for you. | 我们已经等候多时了 |
[08:00] | General Shinu, your report. | 使弩将军,开始报告吧 |
[08:03] | Thank you, Sir. | 是的,陛下 |
[08:05] | Ba Sing Se is still under our control. | 永固城仍在我们的掌控之下 |
[08:08] | However, earthbender rebellions have preventing us from achieving total victory in the Earth Kingdom. | 不过,土宗的暴乱仍时有发生 使得我们还未取得土强国的全部控制 |
[08:14] | What is your recommendation? | 你有什么建议吗? |
[08:16] | Our army is spread too thin but once the eclipse is over and the invasion defeated, | 我们派出的兵力还远远不够,等日食过去、入侵被阻止后 |
[08:21] | we should transfer more domestic forces into the Earth Kingdom. | 我们应该派更多的兵力进驻土强国 |
[08:26] | Prince Zuko, you’ve been among the Earth Kingdom commons. | 祖寇,你曾经深入土强国的内部 |
[08:30] | Do you think that adding more troops would stop these rebellions? | 你认为增加兵力可以阻止暴乱的发生吗? |
[08:36] | The people of the Earth Kingdom are proud and strong. | 土强国的子民骄傲而强壮 |
[08:39] | They can endure anything as long as they have hope. | 只要他们心怀希望就会忍耐下去 |
[08:42] | Yes, you’re right. | 是啊,你说的没错 |
[08:46] | We need to destroy their hope. | 我们得毁了他们的希望 |
[08:49] | Well, that’s not exactly what I… | 那个,我并不是那个… |
[08:52] | I think you should take their precious hope | 我认为您应该夺走他们宝贵的希望 |
[08:54] | and the rest of their land and burn it all to the ground. | 把他们剩余的土地都夷为平地 |
[08:58] | Yes, yes, you’re right, Azula. | 是啊,是啊,你说的没错,阿祖拉 |
[09:01] | Sozin’s Comet is almost upon us. | 苏进的彗星即将到来 |
[09:05] | And on that day, *** was with the strength and power of a hundred suns. | 那一天,彗星所聚集的能量可以与数百的太阳相匹敌 |
[09:10] | No benders would stand a chance against us. | 任何御术师都不会是我们的对手 |
[09:13] | What are you suggesting, Sir? | 陛下,你的意思是? |
[09:15] | When the comet last came, my grandfather Fire Lord Sozin used it to wipe out the Air Nomads. | 上次彗星来临之时,我的曾祖父 烈火王苏进利用它肃清了气宗部落 |
[09:22] | Now, I will use its power to end the Earth Kingdom, permanently. | 如今,我要利用彗星的力量彻底的铲除土强国 |
[09:29] | From our airships, we will ring fire over the lands, | 我们从气艇中向地面发动烈焰攻击 |
[09:33] | a fire that will destroy everything. | 大火会烧损万物 |
[09:36] | And after the ashes, a new world will be born. | 新的世界将从灰烬中重生 |
[09:40] | A world in which all the lands are Fire Nation and I am the supreme ruler of everything. | 天下疆土将纳入烈火国的版图,我将成为世界的主宰 |
[09:49] | I wanted to speak out that this is a horrifying plan | 我想说这是一个多么恐怖的计划 |
[09:52] | but I’m in shame to say I didn’t. | 不过遗憾的是我并没有那种勇气 |
[09:55] | My whole life, I struggle to gain my father’s love and acceptance. | 我的一生都在争取我父皇的爱与信任 |
[09:58] | But once I had it, I realized I lost my stuff getting there. | 可当一切成真之后,才发现我已失去了当初的斗志 |
[10:03] | I forgot whom I was. | 失去了自我 |
[10:06] | I can’t believe this. | 这怎么可能 |
[10:08] | I always know the Fire Lord was a bad guy | 虽然我一直认为烈火王是个大坏蛋 |
[10:11] | but he’s plan was just pure evil. | 但是我没想到他的计划居然如此邪恶 |
[10:14] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么做呢? |
[10:16] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[10:17] | And I know you’re not ready to save the world. | 我知道你还没有准备好拯救世界 |
[10:20] | But if you don’t defeat the Fire Lord before the comet comes, | 但是如果你不在彗星到来之前战败烈火王 |
[10:24] | there won’t be a world to save anymore. | 这个世界也就将不复存在了 |
[10:29] | Why didn’t you tell me about your dad’s plan sooner? | 你为啥不早告诉我你父皇的那个疯狂计划? |
[10:33] | I didn’t think I had to. | 我原以为没这个必要 |
[10:34] | I’ve seen you’re still gonna fight him before the comet. | 我想你反正都要在彗星到来之前结束烈火王 |
[10:37] | No one told me you decided to wait. | 没人告诉我你打算推迟决战 |
[10:38] | This is bad. This is really really bad. | 真糟啊,这真是真是太糟了 |
[10:43] | Aang, you don’t have to do this alone. | 安昂,你不用一个人去面对 |
[10:46] | Yeah, if we all fight the Fire Lord together, we got a shot of taking him down. | 是啊,只要我们齐心合力,烈火王肯定输定了 |
[10:51] | Alright, Team Avatar is back. | 太好了,神通帮又回来了 |
[10:54] | Air | 气 |
[10:55] | Water | 水 |
[10:56] | Earth | 土 |
[10:57] | Fire | 火 |
[10:58] | Fan and Sword | 扇女与剑客 |
[11:01] | Fighting the Fire Lord is gonna be the hardest thing we’ve ever done together. | 与烈火王对战将是我们所做过的最困难的事情 |
[11:05] | But I wouldn’t wanna do it any other way. | 不过我不会临阵退缩的! |
[11:10] | -Yeah. -All right. | -耶 -太好了 |
[11:11] | Get over here, Zuko. | 祖寇,过来啊 |
[11:13] | Being part of the group | 既然你已经是我们的一员 |
[11:14] | also means being part of group hugs. | 团队拥抱你怎么可以不参加呢? |
[11:25] | There’s one technique you need before facing my father, | 在与父皇对战之前,还有一招绝学需要传授与你 |
[11:29] | How to redirect lightening. | 那就是“闪电易向” |
[11:32] | If you let the energy in your own body flow, the lightening will follow it. | 让闪电跟随你体内的能量流动,并顺势发出 |
[11:36] | You turn your opponent’s energy against them. | 你就可以以其人之道还施彼身 |
[11:39] | That’s like waterbending. | 就像御水术一样对吧 |
[11:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:41] | My uncle invented this technique himself by studying waterbenders. | 皇叔就是通过研习御水师的动作,发明了这门技艺 |
[11:45] | So, have you ever redirected lightning before? | 你之前曾经使用过这招吗? |
[11:48] | Once, | 用过一次, |
[11:49] | against my father. | 是在对抗我父王的时候 |
[11:51] | What did it feel like? | 那是一种什么样的感觉? |
[11:53] | Exaggerating, but terrifying. | 很强很恐怖 |
[12:01] | You’ll feel so powerful holding that much energy in your body | 接住闪电时,你会感觉体内的力量如此强大 |
[12:05] | but you know if you make the wrong move, it’s over. | 不过少有差池,你就会命丧黄泉 |
[12:08] | Well, not over over. | 我不会真的挂掉吧 |
[12:11] | I mean, there’s always Katara and a little spirit water reaction, am I right? | 卡塔拉还有灵洲之水可助我还魂的,不是吗? |
[12:16] | Actually, I used it all out after Azula shot you. | 事实上,那瓶灵水在上次阿祖拉袭击你之后就用光了 |
[12:20] | You’ll have to take the Fire Lord’s life before he takes yours. | 你必须在烈火王杀死你之前取得他的性命 |
[12:26] | Yeah, I’ll just do that. | 好吧,我会照做的 |
[12:34] | Gather round, Team Avatar. | 神通帮,集合了啊! |
[12:39] | In order to take out the Fire Lord or in this case, the Melon Lord, | 若要除掉烈火王,也就是本次演习中的西瓜王 |
[12:42] | our timing has to be perfect. | 我们必须掌握好时机 |
[12:44] | First, Suki and I will drive out fire. | 首先,苏琪和我会吸引他的火力 |
[12:47] | Then, Katara and Zuko charge in with some liquidity hard offense | 然后,卡塔拉和祖寇搭档进行灵活的强攻 |
[12:51] | and Watermelon Lord is distracted. Aang smooths in and bang! | 趁西瓜王分心之时,安昂出其不意的出现 |
[12:55] | He delivers the final blow. | 给他致命的一击 |
[12:57] | Uh… What about me? | 呃,那我该做些什么呢? |
[12:59] | For now, you’re the Melon Lord forces. | 从现在开始,你就是西瓜王的左膀右臂 |
[13:01] | So, I get some chuck flaming rocks for all of you? | 这么说我可以随便向你们扔石头喽? |
[13:04] | Whatever makes the training feel more realistic. | 你全力攻击吧,越接近实战越好 |
[13:06] | Sweetness. | 我喜欢 |
[13:38] | Watch it, Toph! | 拓芙,你看着点啊 |
[13:40] | I am not Toph. I am Melon Lord. | 我不是拓芙,我是西瓜王 |
[13:59] | Now, Aang. | 安昂,趁现在 |
[14:11] | What are you waiting for? | 你还犹豫什么呢? |
[14:13] | Take him out! | 干掉他 |
[14:14] | I can’t. | 我下不了手 |
[14:18] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底是咋回事啊? |
[14:19] | If this was a real duel, you’d be shot for the lightning right now. | 如果这是真实对决的话,你早就小命不保了 |
[14:23] | I’m sorry but it just didn’t feel right. | 对不起,不过我觉得这么做不对 |
[14:25] | I didn’t feel like myself. | 这不是我的作风 |
[14:31] | There, that’s how it was done. | 看到没,就应该这样手起刀落 |
[14:46] | I have a surprise for everyone. | 我给大家带来了个惊喜 |
[14:49] | I know it. You did have a secret thing with Haru. | 我就知道,你肯定和哈鲁之间有猫腻 |
[14:54] | Uh… No, I was looking for cooking pot in the attic and I found this. | 呃,没有啦,我在阁楼找蒸罐时发现了这个 |
[15:01] | Look at baby Zuko. Isn’t it cute? | 看婴儿时的祖寇,多可爱啊 |
[15:07] | I would light up. I’m just teasing. | 看到这幅画让我心情好多了 |
[15:09] | That’s not me. It’s my father. | 那可不是我,是我的父皇 |
[15:14] | But he looks so sweet and innocent. | 可是他看上去多么的可爱无邪啊 |
[15:17] | Well, that sweet little kid grew up to be a monster | 那个天真无邪的婴儿现在已长成了一个大魔头 |
[15:19] | and the worse father in history fathers. | 他还是世界上最差的父亲之一 |
[15:22] | But he’s still a human being. | 但是他仍然是个人 |
[15:25] | You’re going to defend him? | 你是要为他辩护吗? |
[15:26] | No, I agree with you. | 不,你说的我都同意 |
[15:28] | Fire Lord Ozai is a horrible person | 烈火王是个可怕的人 |
[15:30] | and the world would probably be better of without him. | 没有他将会天下太平 |
[15:33] | That’s gotta be another way. | 不过肯定会有其他的解决办法的 |
[15:34] | Like what? | 什么办法? |
[15:35] | I don’t know. | 我还不知道 |
[15:37] | Maybe we can make some big pots of glue | 也许我们能作出一种强力胶水 |
[15:40] | and then I can use gluebending to stick his arms and legs together | 然后我用御胶术粘住他的手脚 |
[15:42] | so he can’t bend anymore. | 这样他就再也用不出御术了 |
[15:44] | Yeah, then you can show him his baby pictures | 是啊,然后给他看儿时的画像 |
[15:46] | and all those happy memories to make him good again. | 让他回忆美好时光,他就会弃恶从善啦 |
[15:48] | Do really think that would work? | 这样真的可以吗? |
[15:50] | No! | 才怪 |
[15:54] | This goes against everything I learned from the monks. | 现在要做的完全与长老们教我的背道而驰 |
[15:57] | I can’t just go around wiping out people I don’t like. | 我不能不喜欢谁就把他咔嚓掉 |
[16:00] | Sure you can. You’re the Avatar. | 你当然能了,你可是神通啊 |
[16:02] | It is on the name of keeping balance. | 这可是替天行道 |
[16:04] | I’m pretty sure the universe will forgive you. | 上苍肯定会原谅你的 |
[16:06] | It isn’t a joke, Sokka. | 索卡,这可不是什么玩笑 |
[16:08] | None of you understands the position I’m in. | 没人能理解我的处境 |
[16:11] | Aang, we do understand. It’s just… | 安昂,我们都了解,只是… |
[16:13] | Just what, Katara? | 只是什么,卡塔拉? |
[16:14] | -What? -We’re trying to help. | -咋啦? -大家只是想帮你 |
[16:16] | Then, when you figure out a way for me to beat the Fire Lord without taking his life, | 如果你们能想出不用取人性命也能救助天下的方法 |
[16:20] | I’d love to hear it. | 我会洗耳恭听的 |
[16:23] | Aang, don’t walk away from this. | 安昂,咱们还没谈完呢 |
[16:27] | Let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[16:29] | He needs time to sort it out by himself. | 给他点时间,他会自己想明白的 |
[16:48] | Hey, Momo. | 嘿,模模 |
[16:50] | I don’t suppose you know what I should do. | 你肯定不知道我该怎么做,对吧 |
[16:54] | I don’t think so. | 你怎么会知道呢 |
[17:53] | Okay, that’s everything. | 好了,东西都齐了 |
[17:55] | Nope, it’s not. Where’s Aang? | 不对,还没齐,安昂在哪儿? |
[18:02] | Aang, Aang? | 安昂,安昂? |
[18:04] | Come on, lazy bones, let’s go. | 该走了,大懒虫 |
[18:20] | He left his staff. | 他的滑翼还在这儿 |
[18:22] | That’s so strange. | 真奇怪 |
[18:23] | Aang’s not in the house. Let’s check the beach. | 屋里找不到他,咱们就去海滩看看吧 |
[18:28] | Look. There are his footprints. | 快看,这里有一行脚印 |
[18:31] | The trail ends here. | 到这儿就没有了 |
[18:33] | So, he went a midnight swimming and never came back? | 这么说他半夜去游泳,之后就一去不回了? |
[18:37] | Maybe he was captured. | 莫非他被抓走了 |
[18:38] | I don’t think so. There’s no signals for struggle. | 不应该,这里没有挣扎打斗的痕迹 |
[18:41] | I bet he went away again. | 他肯定又临阵脱逃了 |
[18:42] | Uh-huh, he left behind his glider and Appa. | 不能,他连滑翼和阿柏都没带走 |
[18:45] | Then, what do you think happened to him, * one? | 那你说他去哪儿了,聪明蛋 |
[18:48] | It is pretty obvious. Aang mysteriously disappeared before an important battle. | 安昂在大战前神秘消失,这不是很明显吗 |
[18:53] | He’s definitely on a spirit world journey. | 他肯定是去灵界了 |
[18:56] | What if he was, wouldn’t his body is still be here? | 如果是那样的话,他的肉身应该还在啊? |
[18:59] | Oh, yeah, forget about that. | 哎呀,我忘了这点了 |
[19:01] | Then, he’s gotta be somewhere on Ember Island. | 那他应该还在余烬岛上 |
[19:03] | Let’s split up and look for him. | 咱们分头去找 |
[19:04] | I’m going with Zuko. | 我要跟祖寇一队 |
[19:06] | What? Everyone else who went on a life changing field trip for Zuko. | 咋了? 大家不是都跟祖寇搭伴做过野外旅行了吗 |
[19:11] | Now, it’s my turn. | 现在该轮到我了 |
[19:20] | Aang, Aang, Aang… | 安昂,安昂,安昂… |
[19:29] | Avatar state, yip, yip. | 神通形态,驾,驾 |
[19:34] | And then, when I was nine, I ran away again. | 九岁的时候,我又离家出走了 |
[19:37] | Uh-huh. | 是吗 我知道我不应该抱怨的 |
[19:37] | I know I shouldn’t complain, | 是吗 我知道我不应该抱怨的 |
[19:39] | my parents give me everything I ever ask for. | 我要什么我爸妈都能满足我的要求 |
[19:41] | But they never gave me the one thing that I really want it | 不过我真正想要的,他们却从未给过我 |
[19:45] | – their love. | 他们的爱 |
[19:46] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗? |
[19:48] | Look, I know you had a rough childhood. | 听着,我知道你的童年不好过 |
[19:51] | but we should really focus on finding Aang. | 不过现在的当务之急是要找到安昂 |
[19:54] | This is the worst field trip ever. | 这真是史上最烂的野外考察了 |
[20:04] | Judging by the looks on your faces, I’m guessing you guys didn’t find Aang either. | 看你们的表情,想必你们也没找到安昂 |
[20:09] | No, as like he just… disappeared. | 没找到,他就好像… 人间蒸发了一样 |
[20:13] | Hey, wait a minute, has anyone notice that Momo’s missing too? | 嘿,等等,大家没发现模模也不见了吗? |
[20:17] | Oh, no! I knew it was all the matter of time. | 哦,不!我就知道这件事迟早会发生的 |
[20:23] | Appa ate Momo. | 阿柏把模模吃掉了 |
[20:25] | Momo, I’m coming for you, buddy. | 模模,我来找你了,伙计 |
[20:27] | Sokka, Appa didn’t eat Momo. | 索卡,阿柏没吃模模啦 |
[20:30] | He’s probably with Aang. | 它应该跟安昂在一起 |
[20:32] | That’s just what Appa wants you to think. | 你要是那么想,可就上了阿柏的圈套了 |
[20:35] | Get out of the bison’s mouth, Sokka. | 索卡,赶快从野牛的嘴里出来 |
[20:37] | We have a real problem here. | 这件事咱们得讨论一下 |
[20:39] | Aang is nowhere to be found and the comet is only two days away. | 还有两天彗星即将出现,安昂又不知所踪了 |
[20:42] | What should we do, Zuko? | 祖寇,我们该怎么做? |
[20:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:49] | Why are you all looking at me? | 你们都看着我做什么? |
[20:51] | Well, you were kind of the expert of tracking Aang. | 你可是追踪安昂的行家里手啊 |
[20:54] | Yeah, if anyone got experience hunting the Avatar, is you. | 你在追踪神通方便经验丰富啊 |
[21:03] | Zuko, I don’t wanna tell you how to do your job | 祖寇,我不是想干涉你 |
[21:05] | but why are we heading towards the Earth Kingdom? | 不过我们为什么要去土强国呢? |
[21:07] | There’s no way Aang is there. | 安昂怎么会在那儿呢? |
[21:09] | Just trust me. | 相信我没错的 |
[21:30] | Come on, slob plods, faster. | 快点,废物,再快点 |
[21:53] | Sorry, I’m late, father. | 对不起,父皇,我迟到了 |
[21:56] | Good palankeen bearers are so hard to come by these days. | 这年头好轿夫真是越来越难找了 |
[22:00] | So, is everything ready for our departure? | 我们可以启程了吧? |
[22:02] | There has been a changed of plans, Azula. | 阿祖拉,计划有变 |
[22:05] | What? | 什么? 朕决定独自指挥战舰开往永固城 |
[22:06] | I’ve decided to leave the fleet of airships to Ba Sing Se alone. | 什么? 朕决定独自指挥战舰开往永固城 |
[22:10] | You will remain here, in the Fire Nation. | 你就留在烈火国这里吧 |
[22:14] | But I thought we were going to do this together. | 我们不是要一起作此大事的吗 |
[22:16] | My decision is final. | 朕意已决 |
[22:19] | You… You can’t treat me like this. | 您… 您不能这样对我, |
[22:22] | You can’t treat me like Zuko. | 您不能像对待祖寇那样对我 |
[22:24] | Azula, silence yourself. | 阿祖拉,给我冷静点 |
[22:27] | But it was my idea to burn everything to the ground. | 可把一切都烧为平地可是我的主意 |
[22:29] | I deserve to be by your side. | 我理应在您身旁与您并肩战斗 |
[22:32] | Azula! | 阿祖拉! |
[22:34] | Listen to me. I need you here to watch over the homeland. | 听我说,我想让你在后方看管烈火国 |
[22:39] | It’s a very important job that I can only trust you. | 这个任务事关重大,我能信任的也只有你了 |
[22:43] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[22:45] | And for your loyalty, I’ve decided to declare you the new Fire Lord. | 鉴于你一向忠心耿耿,我决定册封你为新的烈火王 |
[22:51] | Fire Lord Azula? | 烈火王阿祖拉? |
[22:53] | It does seem appropriate but what about you? | 这个称号对我来说太合适了,那您呢? |
[22:58] | Fire Lord Ozai is no more. | 再也没有烈火王欧宰了 |
[23:01] | Just as the world will be reborn in fire. | 就像世界将从烈焰中重生一样 |
[23:05] | I shall be reborn as the supreme ruler of the world. | 我将重生为世界的主宰 |
[23:10] | From this moment on, I will be known as the Phoenix King. | 即刻起,我就是凤凰大帝 |
[23:47] | And the reason you’ve brought us to a seedily Earth Kingdom tavern is what now? | 你为啥要把我们带到这个破土宗酒馆来啊? |
[23:52] | June | 珍 |
[23:56] | Oh, yeah, that weird bounty hunter with the giant mole. | 哦,她不就是那个有大鼹鼠的赏金猎人吗? |
[24:00] | Her skin is flawless. | 是因为她的无暇肌肤吗? |
[24:02] | No, she has this giant mole creature to ride around us. | 不,应该是借想用她的鼹鼠吧 |
[24:05] | It’s shirshu. It’s the only animal that can track Aang’s scent anywhere of the world. | 那是麝鼠,是世上唯一可能追踪到安昂气味的动物 |
[24:10] | It’s the one shot we have to find him. | 我们只能期望它能找到安昂了 |
[24:25] | I don’t know who this June lady is but I like her. | 虽不知这位珍小姐到底是何许人也,不过我喜欢她 |
[24:35] | Hey, Momo. I just had the strangest dream. | 嘿,模模,我刚才做了个怪梦 |
[24:42] | Wait… | 等等… |
[24:53] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪儿啊? (这意境好像LOST啊) 第三卷 火 第十九回 苏进的彗星,第二部分 宗师前辈 |
[25:07] | Hey, I remember her. She helped you atteck us. | 嘿,我想起她来了,她曾帮你攻击我们来着 |
[25:10] | Yup, back in the good of days. | 没错,那都是以前的事了 |
[25:14] | Oh, great. That’s prince proudly. | 太好了,这不是傲慢王子吗? |
[25:16] | Where’s your creepy grandpa? | 那个恐怖的爷爷没来吗? |
[25:18] | He’s my uncle. He is not here. | 你说的是我的皇叔,他没和我一起 |
[25:21] | I see, work things out with your girlfriend. | 明白了,你和女朋友私奔了对吧 |
[25:24] | -I’m not his girlfriend. -She’s not my girlfriend. | -我不是他的女朋友 -她不是我的女朋友 |
[25:27] | OK, OK. ssh. It’s only a teasing. | 知道了,知道了,我只是开个玩笑罢了 |
[25:30] | So what do you want? | 找我有何贵干啊? |
[25:31] | I need your help finding the Avatar. | 我需要你帮忙找到神通 |
[25:34] | Huh, doesn’t sound too fun. | 哼,听上去挺无趣的 |
[25:37] | Does the end of the world sound like more fun? | 找不到他会世界末日,是不是很有趣啊 |
[25:47] | Nyla | 奈拉 |
[25:51] | Who is my little… hm… snuffly buffly. | 我可爱的小黄鼻子 |
[25:56] | Careful there. | 小心点 |
[25:57] | Okay, so, who’s got something with the Avatar’s scent on it? | 给我一个带有神通气味的物件 |
[26:00] | I have Aang’s staff. | 这儿有安昂的滑翼 |
[26:21] | Well, what does that mean? | 它这是什么意思啊? |
[26:23] | Mean your friend is gone. | 说明你的朋友不见了 |
[26:25] | We know his is gone, that’s why we’re trying to find him. | 这我们早就知道了,要不然也不找你来寻他 |
[26:29] | No, I mean he’s gone gone. | 我的意思是他人间蒸发了 |
[26:31] | He doesn’t exist. | 彻底的销声匿迹 |
[26:38] | Where are we, Momo? | 模模,咱们这是在哪儿啊? |
[26:42] | Maybe I’m in the spiritworld? | 我是不是在灵界啊? |
[26:47] | But wait, you can see me. | 不对,你能看见我 |
[26:50] | We can both in the spirit world? | 这么说咱们都在灵界? |
[26:56] | Nope, my bending works. | 不对,我还能用御气术 |
[26:59] | Maybe if I climb to the top of the island, we can figure out where we are. | 如果我站在岛上的最高点看看就能知道了 |
[27:03] | What do you mean Aang doesn’t exist? | 你说安昂不存在了是什么意思? |
[27:06] | Do you mean he is, you know, dead? | 你是说他…他…他死了吗? |
[27:10] | No, we can find him if you were dead. | 不是,如果你死了的话就能搞清楚了 |
[27:12] | It’s really head scratched. | 这个问题很棘手啊 |
[27:14] | See ya. | 回见 |
[27:15] | Helpful, real helpful. | 你这不等于什么也没说嘛 |
[27:18] | Wait, I have another idea. | 等等,我有另外一个主意 |
[27:20] | There’s only one other person in this world who can help face the Fire Lord. | 世上还有另外一个人可以帮助我们对抗烈火王 |
[27:24] | I’ll be right back with the smell sample. | 等我,我去拿个东西回来 |
[27:29] | You saved your uncle’s sweaty sandal? | 你居然收藏了你皇叔的臭木屐 |
[27:31] | I think he’s kind of sweet. | 你真挺可爱的 |
[27:36] | Let’s do this. | 咱们开始吧 |
[27:41] | Hey, wait up. | 嘿,等等我们 |
[28:07] | We are going to Ba Sing Se? | 咱们是要去永固城吗? |
[28:09] | Your uncle is somewhere behind the wall. | 你皇叔应该就在这面墙的后面 |
[28:12] | Nyla is getting techy, so he can’t be too far. | 根据奈拉的判断,他应该就在附近了 |
[28:14] | Good luck. | 祝你好运了 |
[28:20] | It’s been a long day. Let’s camp and start a search in the dawn. | 大家都累了,咱们就在此扎营吧,明早再去找皇叔 |
[28:32] | It’s a hexagon. | 这上面有个六角形 |
[28:36] | It doesn’t seem like a normal rock. | 摸上去不像是普通的石头 |
[28:42] | It’s not made of earth. | 它不是由土构成的 |
[28:44] | This is so strange. | 真的好奇怪啊 |
[28:46] | I wish I have some help right now. | 真希望有人能给我指点迷津 |
[28:48] | I wish I have Roku. | 真希望罗库能在这儿 |
[28:51] | I do have Roku. | 罗库一直和我在一起嘛 |
[29:03] | You’re right, Aang. All the past avatars, all their experience and wisdom is avaliable to you, | 你说的没错,安昂,只要你集中精力冥想 |
[29:13] | if you look deep inside yourself. | 历任所有神通的经历和睿智都会显现在你的面前 |
[29:16] | So where am I, Roku? What is this place? | 罗库,我这是在哪儿呢? |
[29:20] | I don’t know, Aang. | 我不知道,安昂 |
[29:22] | But I see you are lost in more ways than one right now. | 不过你现在的困惑不只如此吧 |
[29:27] | I am, I need to figure out what to do once I face the Fire Lord. | 没错,我还不知道自己究竟 要怎样面对烈火王,我必须想出答案 |
[29:51] | Well, look who’s here. | 哎哟哟,看看这都是谁啊? |
[30:03] | Everyone expects me to take the Fire Lord’s life. | 大家都希望我能置烈火王于死地 |
[30:05] | But I just don’t know if I can do that. | 不过我不知道自己能不能做到 |
[30:08] | In my life. I tried to be careful and show restraint. | 我的一生都尽量谨慎和克制 |
[30:13] | But it backfired when Fire Lord Sozin took my advantage of my restraint and mercy. | 不过烈火王正是利用了我的克制和仁慈 |
[30:20] | If I had been more decisive and acted sooner, | 如果我再果断些并快速施以还击 |
[30:24] | I could have stopped Sozin… | 我就可以阻止苏进 |
[30:26] | and stopped the war before it started. | 在这场战争的萌芽之时就可以结束它 |
[30:30] | I offer you this wisdom. | 听我的没错的,安昂 |
[30:33] | You must be decisive! | 你必须要学会果断 |
[30:42] | What’s going on? | 这到底是怎么了? |
[30:44] | We are surrounded by old people. | 我们居然被一群老头给包围了 |
[30:46] | Not just any old people. | 他们可不是一般的老头 |
[30:48] | These are great masters and friends of us. | 他们是伟大的宗师,是我们的朋友 |
[30:50] | Pakku. | 帕库大师 |
[30:51] | It is respectful to bow to one of old masters | 你敬我为一代宗师我当然很满意 |
[30:55] | But how about a hug for your new grandfather? | 不过如今我是你的新外公了,不来拥抱我一下吗? |
[30:58] | That’s so exicting. | 我真是太激动了 |
[31:01] | You and Gran Gran must be so happy to find each other again. | 你和姥姥能重逢,一定十分高兴对吧 |
[31:04] | I made her a new betrothal necklace, and everything… | 我给她做了一个新的订婚项链,一切都… |
[31:08] | Welcome to the familly, Granpa Granpa. | 姥爷,欢迎加入我们的大家庭 |
[31:10] | You can still call me Pakku. | 你还是叫我帕库好了 |
[31:13] | How about Grandpakku? | 那叫你帕库姥爷怎么样? |
[31:17] | No. | 不好 |
[31:19] | -And this was Aang’s first firebending teacher. -Jeong Jeong. | -这位是安昂的第一位御火术师傅 -在下铮铮 |
[31:24] | Master Piandao. | 劈黯道师傅 |
[31:25] | Hello, Sokka. | 你好啊,索卡 |
[31:27] | So wait, how do you all know each other? | 不过话说回来,你们几位怎么会互相认识的呢? |
[31:30] | All old people know each other, don’t you know that? | 耆英彼此皆能感通,你不知道吗? |
[31:35] | We’re all part of the same ancient society, a group that transcends the divisions of the four nations. | 我们都来自于一个凌驾于分散四国之上的古老组织… |
[31:42] | The order of the White Lotus. | 白莲教 |
[31:44] | That’s the one. | 正解 |
[31:46] | The White Lotus has always been about philosophy, beauty and truth. | 白莲象征着豁达、美丽和真相 |
[31:51] | But about a month ago, a call went out that we all needed for something important. | 大概一个月前,我们收到了一封口信说有要事相商… |
[31:56] | It came from a Grand Lotus, your uncle, Iroh of the Fire nation. | 那是白莲长老的口谕,他就是你的皇叔,烈火国的艾洛 |
[32:01] | That’s who we’re looking for. | 我们正在找他哩 |
[32:03] | Then we will take you to him. | 那我们就带你去见他吧 |
[32:05] | Wait, someone is missing from your group, | 且慢,你们的团队里好像少了谁 |
[32:08] | someone very important. | 这人好像还挺重要的 |
[32:10] | Where is Momo? | 模模哪儿去了? |
[32:12] | He’s gone, and so is Aang. | 它不见了,安昂也是 |
[32:16] | Oh, well, so long as they have each other, I’m sure we have nothing to worry about. | 既然他们俩在一块,那就没什么好担心的了 |
[32:21] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[32:30] | Avatar Kyoshi, I need your wisdom. | 虚子神通,我需要你的建议 |
[32:42] | In my day, Chin the Conqueror threatened to throw the world out of balance. | 那时野心勃勃的侵略者秦竟然妄图破坏世界的平衡 |
[32:49] | I stopped him, and the world entered a great era of peace. | 我阻止了他,使得天下苍生能够享受和平光景 |
[32:54] | You didn’t really kill Chin, | 秦并不是你杀死的 |
[32:56] | Technically, he fell to his own doom because he was too stubborn to get out of the way. | 不过严格地说,他是太过固执,自寻死路 |
[32:59] | Personally, I don’t really see the difference. | 在我看来并没有什么区别 |
[33:02] | But I assure you I would have don’t whatever it took to stop Chin. | 只要是能够阻止秦我愿意采取任何的措施 |
[33:07] | I offer you this wisdom, Aang. Only justice will bring peace. | 听我的没错的,安昂,只有裁决才能带来和平 |
[33:15] | I knew I shouldn’t have asked Kyoshi. | 我就知道我不应该问虚子神通的 |
[33:20] | So, Bumi, how did you under escaping your prison in Omashu. | 我说,布米,你是怎么逃出奥玛舒监狱的 |
[33:24] | Escape? I didn’t escape. | 逃?我可没逃 |
[33:26] | Everybody else escaped. | 倒是看城的那些守卫全都跑掉了 |
[33:29] | There I was, ######### | 那时候,我****#音频丢失# |
[33:34] | I didn’t know what a win. | 我不知道何时才能成事 |
[33:36] | But I know it when I knew it. | 不过船到桥头自然直 |
[33:38] | An esclipse, that will do it. | 日食了,我的机会来了 |
[33:52] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗? |
[33:58] | Taking back my city, you got no fire power, and it’s payback time. | 抢回我的城池,你们用不出御火术,我就有仇报仇啦 |
[34:54] | Wow, you take back you whole city all by yourself. | 哇哦,你一个人就把城池给夺回来了 |
[34:57] | So what about your guys? Did you do anything interesting on the day of the esclipse? | 你们在日食那天有什么收获啊? |
[35:03] | -Nah. -No, not really. | -没啥 -啥也没干 |
[35:07] | I need to look deep inside myself. | 我需要集中精力,进入我的内心 |
[35:19] | I am Avatar Kuruk. | 我是神通库鲁克 |
[35:21] | When I was young, I was always a “go with the flow” kind of Avatar. | 安昂,年轻时的我一直随波逐流 |
[35:28] | People seemed to work out their own problems, and there was peace and good times in the world. | 天下的人都能自给自足,和平共处,安居乐业 |
[35:35] | But then I lost the woman I loved to Koh, the face stealer. | 不过我的爱妻却被那个偷脸贼“口”掳走了 |
[35:43] | It was my fault. If I had been more attentive, I could have saved her. | 都是我的错,如果我时刻保持警惕,就不会失去她了 |
[35:49] | Aang, you must actively shape your own destiny, and the destiny of the world. | 安昂,你必须积极的应对你的命运,应对天下的命运 |
[36:08] | Well, here we are. | 好了,咱们到了 |
[36:10] | Welcome to Old People Camp. | 欢迎大家到“老人营”来 |
[36:14] | Where, where is he? | 他,他在哪儿? |
[36:17] | Your uncle is in there, Prince Zuko. | 祖寇王子,你皇叔的帐篷在那儿 |
[36:30] | You’re OK? | 你还好吧 |
[36:31] | No, I’m not OK. | 不,我不好 |
[36:33] | My uncle hates me, I know it. | 皇叔一定很记恨我 |
[36:35] | He loved me and supported me in every way he could. | 他一直竭尽全力的关心我爱护我 |
[36:38] | And I still turn against him. | 可我还是反过来背叛了他 |
[36:41] | How can I even face him? | 我无颜面对他 |
[36:43] | Zuko, you’re sorry for what you did, right? | 祖寇,你一定很后悔做过那些错事吧 |
[36:46] | More sorry than I’ve been about anything in my entire life. | 无比后悔,后悔至极 |
[36:49] | Then he will forgive you, he will. | 他一定会原谅你的,一定会的 |
[37:00] | Uncle. | 皇叔 |
[37:17] | All these past Avatars, they keep telling me I’m gonna have to do it. | 所有这些前世都让我杀掉烈火王 |
[37:21] | They don’t get it. | 他们不明白 |
[37:23] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[37:24] | Maybe a Air Normad Avatar will understand where I’m coming from. | 也许气宗的神通会了解我的苦衷 |
[37:30] | I know you can’t really talk. | 我知道你不能说话 |
[37:31] | Pretending you can just helps me think. | 不过假装你能说话,可以帮助我思考 |
[37:33] | I’m going to pretend that didn’t pretend to hear that. | 我现在得假装没有假设你会说话 |
[37:45] | I am Avatar Yangchen, young airbender. | 我是神通杨尘,幸会啊,气宗晚辈 |
[37:49] | Avata Yangchen, the monks always taught me that all life is sacred, | 神通杨尘,长老们一直教导我众生平等的道理 |
[37:54] | even the life of the tiniest spide, fly caught in its own web. | 即使是微小蝼蚁的生命也是十分可贵的 |
[37:56] | Yes, all life is sacred. | 没错,生命皆是可贵的 |
[38:00] | I know, I am even a vegetarian. | 我知道,而且我还是个素食者 |
[38:02] | I’ve always tried to solve my problems by being quick and clever. | 我一直试图快速机智的解决我遇到的问题 |
[38:06] | And I’ve only had to use violelice for necessary defense. | 只有在逼不得已的时候才会使用暴力来防御抵抗 |
[38:08] | And I’ve certainly never had to use it to take a life. | 我不想滥杀生命 |
[38:11] | Avatar Aang, I know that you’re a gentle spirit. | 安昂神通,我能体谅你博爱众生的精神 |
[38:15] | And the monks have taught you wall. | 看来长老们教导的很好 |
[38:17] | But it is not about you, this is about the world. | 不过你的决定并不是为了你自己,而是为了天下苍生 |
[38:22] | But the monks taught me that I have to detatch myself from the world, | 可是长老们告诉我只要超脱小我 |
[38:24] | so my spirit could free. | 灵魂就可以得到解放 |
[38:27] | Many great and wise Air Nomads have detached themselves | 许多伟大睿智的气宗都可以超脱小我 |
[38:31] | and acheived spiritual enlightenment. | 达到灵魂飞升的境界 |
[38:34] | But the avatar could never do it. | 不过神通永远也无法做到这点 |
[38:36] | Because your sole duty is to the world. | 因为维护天下是你的大任 |
[38:39] | Here is my wisdom for you. | 听我的没错的 |
[38:43] | Selfless duty calls you to sacrifice your own spiritual needs | 你有大任在身,你要放弃自己的精神追求 |
[38:47] | and do what it takes to protect the world. | 为了保护这个世界,你要不惜一切代价 |
[38:56] | I guess I don’t have a choice, Momo. | 模模,看来我没的选择了 |
[38:59] | I have to kill the Fire Lord. | 我得杀掉烈火王 |
[39:15] | Uncle, I know you must have mixed feellings about seeing me. | 皇叔,我知道见到我你一定会五味杂陈 |
[39:21] | But I want you to know, I’m so, so sorry, uncle. | 但我想让你知道,我是多么多么的后悔 |
[39:26] | I’m so sorry and ashamed of what I did. | 对于我做过的一切,我感到无比的惭愧 |
[39:31] | I don’t know how I can ever make up to you, but I… | 我不知道怎样才能补偿你,可是我… |
[39:39] | How can you forgive me so easily. | 您怎么这么轻易就原谅我了 |
[39:41] | I thought you could be fierce with me. | 我原以为您见到我一定会很愤怒的 |
[39:43] | I was never angry with you. | 我从来都没有生过你的气 |
[39:46] | I was sad because I was afraid you lost your way. | 我只是伤心你迷失了人生的方向 |
[39:51] | I did lose my way. | 我过去的确是迷失了自己 |
[39:53] | But you found it again. | 不过你终于走出了困惑 |
[39:58] | And you did it all by yourself. | 全靠你自己啊 |
[40:02] | And I’m so happy you found your way here. | 你能找来这里,我真的是太高兴了 |
[40:06] | It wasn’t that hard, uncle. | 皇叔,找到你其实并不难啊 |
[40:09] | You have a pretty strong scent. | 你身上的气味特别的浓 |
[40:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:25] | Is it just me, or those mountains is getting bigger. | 不是我看花眼了吧,那些山好像越来越大了 |
[40:38] | They’er not getting larger, they’re getting closer. | 它们不是变大了,而是离我们越来越近了 |
[40:44] | The whloe island is moving. | 整座小岛都在移动 (疑似LOST的主题音乐) |
[41:12] | It’s amazing, Momo. The biggest animal in the world. | 模模,这真是太奇妙了,这想必是世上最大的动物了吧 |
[41:16] | I’ve got to swim around and find its face. | 我得游过去,好好看看它的样子 |
[41:30] | Uncle, you’re the only person other than the Avatar who can defeat the fatherlord. | 皇叔,除了神通之外你是唯一可与“父亲王”抗衡的人了 |
[41:35] | You mean the Fire Lord. | 你是说烈火王吧 |
[41:37] | That’s what I just said. | 我刚才就是那么说的 |
[41:41] | We need you to come with us. | 我们需要您的帮助 |
[41:43] | No, Zuko. It won’t turn out well. | 不行,祖寇,这样不会有好结果的 |
[41:47] | You can beat him, and we’ll be there to help. | 我们会帮助您与他作战的 |
[41:50] | Even if I did defeat Ozai, and I don’t know that I could. | 即使我过去战胜过他,我可能也不方便去与他单挑 |
[41:55] | It will be the wrong way to end up the war. | 况且这不是结束战争的理想方法 |
[41:58] | History would see it as more senseless violence, a brother killing a brother to grab power. | 这会让我落下弑兄篡权的恶名 |
[42:05] | The only way for this war to end peacefully is for the Avatar to defeat the Fire Lord. | 与烈火王决战的人选只能是神通 |
[42:12] | And then, then will you come and take your rightful place on the throne? | 之后你会回去承袭王位吗? |
[42:16] | No, someone new must take the throne, | 不,王位另有人选 |
[42:21] | an idealist with a pure heart and unquestionable honor. | 这个人拥有纯净心灵和无可置疑荣耀 |
[42:26] | It has to be you, Prince Zuko. | 那个人就是你,祖寇王子 |
[42:29] | Unquestionable honor? | 我哪有无可置疑的荣耀? |
[42:31] | But I’ve made so many mistakes. | 我犯下了这么多错误 |
[42:33] | Yes, you have. | 是的,没错 |
[42:35] | You struggled. You suffered. | 你挣扎过,也受过很多的苦 |
[42:38] | But you have always followed you own path. | 不过你一直没有放弃自己的信仰 |
[42:42] | You restored your own honor | 你找回了自己的荣耀 |
[42:44] | and only you can restore the honor of the Fire Nation. | 也只有你才能恢复火宗的荣耀 |
[42:48] | I’ll try, uncle. | 皇叔,我会努力的 |
[42:52] | Well, what if Aang doesn’t come back? | 那个,要是安昂回不来该怎么办? |
[42:54] | Sozin’s Comet is arriving and our destiny is all upon us. | 苏进的彗星即将到来,我们的责任重大 |
[42:59] | Aang will face the Fire Lord. | 安昂会去与烈火王决斗 |
[43:02] | When I was a boy, I had a vision if I would one day take Ba Sing Se. | 儿时的我,经常梦见自己攻下了永固城 |
[43:08] | Only now do I see that my destiny is to take it back from the Fire Nation | 现在我终于明白,从火宗手里夺回永固城才是我的使命 |
[43:14] | so the Earth Kingdom can be free again. | 我要还土强国自由 |
[43:18] | That’s why you gather the members of the White Lotus. | 这就是你召集白莲教众的原因吧 |
[43:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:23] | Zuko, you must return to the Fire Nation | 祖寇,你必须赶回烈火国 |
[43:27] | so that when the Fire Lord falls, you can assume the throne | 这样在烈火王被消灭之时就可以接过王位 |
[43:31] | and restore peace and order. | 让火宗恢复和平与秩序 |
[43:34] | But Azula will be there waiting for you. | 不过阿祖拉将会是个大麻烦 |
[43:38] | I can handle Azula. | 我能搞定阿祖拉 |
[43:40] | Not alone. You need help. | 不要只身前往,你需要帮手 |
[43:42] | You’re right. Katara, how would you like to help me put Azula in her place? | 您说的对,卡塔拉,你愿意帮我对付阿祖拉吗? |
[43:48] | It would be my pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[43:50] | What about us? What’s our destiny today? | 我们该做些什么呢?我们的使命是什么? |
[43:53] | What do you think it is? | 你认为呢? |
[43:55] | I think that… even though we don’t know where Aang is, | 我认为,虽然安昂还未有下落 |
[43:59] | we need to do everything we can to stop the airship fleet. | 我们也要尽力阻止气艇部队 |
[44:02] | And that means when Aang does face the Fire Lord, | 这样,在安昂与烈火王对战时 |
[44:05] | we’ll be right there if he needs us. | 我们可以向他伸出援手 |
[44:12] | Nothing runs faster overland or swims faster than a Giant Eel Hound. | 巨猎犬鳗无论在陆上还是水中都可以日行千里 |
[44:17] | The airship base is on this small island just off the Earth Kingdom shore. | 火宗气艇的基地就在离土强国海岸不远的一座小岛上 |
[44:21] | You should be able to intercept the fleet within a day’s journey. | 不需一日你应该就能到达那里了 |
[44:26] | Thank you, master. | 多谢师傅 |
[44:32] | So, I’m gonna be the Fire Lord after the wall is over. | 战争结束之后,我就是烈火王了 |
[44:36] | What are you going to do? | 那您要去干嘛呢? |
[44:38] | After we reconquer Ba Sing Se, I’m going to reconquer my tea shop | 在夺回永固城之后,我要夺回我的茶馆 |
[44:44] | and I’m going to play Pai Sho every day. | 我每天都要玩牌手 |
[44:52] | Goodbye, General Iroh. | 再见了,艾洛将军 |
[44:54] | Goodbye, everyone. | 各位,保重 |
[44:55] | Today, destiny is our friend. | 今天,命运是我们的朋友 |
[44:59] | I know it. | 我能感觉的到 |
[45:42] | A Lion Turtle. | 原来是头“狮龟” |
[45:47] | Maybe you can help me. | 也许你能帮助我 |
[45:49] | Everyone, even my own past lives, | 现在大家,就连我的前世在内 |
[45:52] | are expecting me to end someone’s life. | 都希望我去结束烈火王的生命 |
[45:56] | But I don’t know if I can do it. | 我不确定自己能否做到 |
[45:58] | The true mind can wipe out all the lies and illusions, without being lost. | 真实会驱散谎言和幻想,他会引导你走出迷雾 |
[46:05] | The true heart can touch the poison of hatred, without being harmed. | 真心可以让你免受仇恨的荼毒 |
[46:10] | Since beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, | 自从天地混沌之时,黑暗就不是虚空出现的 |
[46:15] | but always yields to purifying light. | 它一直与光明相依相生 |
[46:29] | Wait for him. He will come. | 等着他,他会来的 |
[46:44] | It’s time for this world to end in fire | 是时候了,让这个世界在烈火中毁灭吧 |
[46:48] | and for a new world to be born from the ashes. | 新世界将会在灰烬中重生 第三卷 火 第二十回 苏进的彗星 第三部分 激斗炼狱 |
[47:37] | Zuko, don’t worry. We can take Azula. | 祖寇,别担心,咱们能对付的了阿祖拉 |
[47:40] | I’m not worried about her. I’m worried about Aang. | 我担心的不是她,我担心的是安昂 |
[47:43] | What if he doesn’t have a gut to take out my father? | 要是他没有勇气除掉我的父皇该怎么办? |
[47:46] | What if he loses? | 要是他失败了该怎么办? |
[47:49] | Aang won’t lose. He’s gonna come back. | 安昂不会输的,他一定会安然归来 |
[47:51] | He has to. | 他必须回来 |
[48:13] | What am I holding? | 我手上的是什么啊? |
[48:15] | A cherry pit, Princess. | 是樱桃核,公主殿下 |
[48:19] | Correct. And what day it is? | 没错,那今天又是什么日子啊? |
[48:21] | It is the day of your coronation. | 是您登基的大日子 |
[48:23] | Yes, it is. | 哦,可不是嘛 |
[48:25] | So please tell me why on the most important day of my life, | 明知今天是我的大日子 |
[48:28] | you decided to leave a pit in my cherry? | 为啥还敢留个樱桃核在这些樱桃里 |
[48:31] | It wasn’t a decision, it was just… a small mistake. | 我不是故意的,是我无心犯的一个小错误 |
[48:35] | Small?! Do you realize what could have happened… | 小错误?如果我没及时发现这个樱桃核, |
[48:37] | if I hadn’t sensed the pit in time? | 你知道会发生什么吗? |
[48:40] | I suppose… you could have choked? | 我想… 可能会被噎到的? |
[48:43] | Yes. Then, you understand the severity of your crime. | 没错,知道自己犯的是怎样的滔天大罪了吧 |
[48:47] | I understand, Princess. Please forgive me. | 我知错了,公主殿下,请您恕罪 |
[48:51] | Oh, very well, since this is a special day, I will show mercy. | 好吧,看在今天是吉日的份上,那就饶你一命吧 |
[48:56] | You are banished. Leave this palace immediately. | 你被放逐了,立即生效 |
[49:01] | Why are you all looking at? I have two feet that need scrubbing | 你们都傻愣着干嘛?我的脚还没洗干净呢 |
[49:05] | and make sure you get in between the toes. | 脚趾缝之间也给我清理干净了 |
[49:07] | I won’t have my first day as Fire Lord marred by poor foot hygiene. | 我可不想带着一双脏脚去参加加冕仪式 |
[49:16] | It’s weird to say, but the comet actually looks beautiful. | 说来奇怪,这彗星看起来确实很美啊 |
[49:20] | Too bad the Fire Lord is about to use it to destroy the world. | 真糟啊,烈火王却要用它毁掉这个世界 |
[49:48] | We’re too late. The fleet are already taking off. | 我们太迟了,气艇舰队已经起飞了 |
[49:52] | We are gonna taking off, too. | 那咱们也跟着“起飞”吧 |
[49:54] | -Where is the closest airship? -It’s the… | -离咱们最近的飞船在哪? -就在… |
[50:36] | You sound *, Princess? Is anything all right? | 公主殿下,您召唤我们有何吩咐? |
[50:39] | Actually, everthing is not all right. | 事实上现在什么都不正常 |
[50:41] | Do you know how long it took to get here? | 知道你们到这儿用了多长时间吗? |
[50:43] | Uh… a few minutes, I guess. | 呃,也就几分钟吧 |
[50:45] | Five, to be precise. | 准确的说是五分钟 |
[50:47] | And which time in accessing could have snacked in, done away with me and being all his merry way. | 五分钟足够让刺客闯进来对付我,并逃之夭夭了 |
[50:52] | My apology, Princess. | 对不起,公主殿下 |
[50:54] | Is this time you plan to treat your new Fire Lord, with tardiness and disloyalty? | 你们就打算这样效忠你们的新烈火王的吗? |
[50:58] | The Dai Li would never betray you. | 戴笠永远也不会背叛您的 |
[51:00] | And I’m sure that’s just what you told Long Feng before you turned against him and joined me. | 以前你们也是这样忽悠冷风的吧,还不是转而投奔了我 |
[51:06] | You’re all banished. | 你们全部被放逐了 |
[51:08] | -But… -Goodbye. | -可是… -再见 |
[51:15] | Please send in the next group on your way out. | 出去的时候叫下一组人进来 |
[52:13] | That’s how it was done. | 看见没,就应该这样打 |
[52:14] | Good work, Toph. Time to take control of the ship. Take the wheel. | 做的好,拓芙,该是占领这艘飞船的时候了,掌好舵… |
[52:19] | That’s a great idea. Let the blind girl steer a giant airship. | 还真是好主意呢,让个盲丫头来掌控巨型飞船 |
[52:22] | I was talking to Suki. | 我是在跟苏琪说呢 |
[52:24] | That would be a lot more sense. | 这还差不多 |
[52:27] | What are we gonna do back the rest of the crew? | 其他的船员咱们该怎样处置? |
[52:29] | Take us down closer to the water. I’ve gotten an idea. | 将气艇开到水面附近,我有主意了 |
[52:36] | Attention crew, this is your captain’s speaking. | 船员们,注意了啊,我是舰长 |
[52:40] | Everyone please report to the bomb bay immediately for hotcakes and sweet cream. | 大家请立刻到弹药仓享用烤饼和甜奶油 |
[52:46] | We have a very special birthday to celebrate. | 我们有个特别的生日要庆祝 |
[52:59] | Hey, I’m Quin Lee. I work out the communications. | 嘿,我是 李逵德,通讯兵 |
[53:03] | Well, hi, I work down in the engine room. | 嘿,啊,我在引擎室工作 |
[53:06] | That’s probably why we never met before. | 我说咱们之前怎么没见过呢 |
[53:08] | Big airship, you know. | 咱们的气艇实在是太大了 |
[53:10] | -Yep. -So, do you know whose birthday it is? | -谁说不是呢 -知道是谁的生日吗? (好像是Mike配的,呵呵) |
[53:14] | I can’t believe that captain remember my birthday. | 真没想到舰长居然会记得我的生日 |
[53:18] | He really does care. | 他真的很关心下属啊 |
[53:28] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐哈 |
[53:34] | Fire Lord Ozai, here we come. | 烈火王欧宰,我们来了 |
[53:51] | Azula, we heard what happened. | 阿祖拉,你做的事我们都听说了 |
[53:54] | Why have you banished all your servants… | 你为什么把你所有的下人都放逐了 |
[53:56] | or your Dai Li agents? And the imperial firebenders? | 就连戴笠和御用御火师也都赶走了 |
[54:00] | None of them could be trusted. | 我可没办法信任他们 |
[54:03] | Soon or later, they all would betray me. Just like Mai and Ty Lee did. | 他们迟早都会背叛我,就像梅和泰丽一样 |
[54:07] | Azula, we are concerned for you and your well being. | 阿祖拉,请您谨慎言行 |
[54:11] | My father asked you to come here and talk to me, didn’t he? | 是父皇派你们来找我的,对吧? |
[54:15] | He thinks I can’t handle the responsibility of being Fire Lord. | 他肯定认为我不配当烈火王 |
[54:18] | But I will be the greatest leader in the Fire Nation’s history. | 但是我一定会成为火宗史上最强的烈火王的 |
[54:22] | I’m sure you will. But considering everything that’s happened today, | 您一定会的,不过鉴于您今天的所作所为 |
[54:26] | Perhaps it’s better to postpone your coronation. | 应该推迟您的加冕大典 |
[54:30] | What?! Which one of you just said that? | 什么?刚才那句是谁说的? |
[54:34] | What a shame. There’s only one way to resolve this. | 真可惜啊,看来只有这么办了 |
[54:38] | You two must duel each other. I order you to fight an Agni Kai. | 你们两个单挑吧,我命令你们在烈火祭上决斗 |
[54:42] | But… we’re not firebenders. | 可是,我们不是御火师啊 |
[54:45] | Alright, fine. Lo, you’re banished. Li, you can stay. | 哦,那这样吧,“茉” 你被放逐了,“莉”你留下 |
[54:51] | But… I’m Li. So who’s banished? | 可我是“莉”啊,到底谁被放逐了? |
[55:08] | Ba Sing Se, the Order of the White Lotus is here. | 永固城,白莲教前来搭救 |
[55:12] | Here, this set you free. | 我们这就还你自由 |
[55:14] | Only once every hundred years can a firebender experience this time and power. | 御火师时隔百年才能体会到如此强大的力量 |
[56:54] | Alright, hair, it’s time to face your doom. | 好吧,头发,你就自认倒霉吧 |
[57:00] | What a shame. You wasted such a beautiful hair. | 多可惜啊,你的头发曾经那么的秀美 |
[57:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[57:07] | I didn’t want to miss my own daughter’s coronation. | 我可不想错过自己女儿的加冕大典 |
[57:10] | Don’t pretend to act proud. I know what you really think of me, | 别装的你好像多爱我似的,我知道你对我的看法 |
[57:14] | you think I’m a monster. | 你认为我是个怪物 |
[57:15] | I think you’re confused. | 我想你一定很困惑 |
[57:17] | All your life you’ve used fear to control people. | 你一直用恐惧来控制你的子民 |
[57:21] | Like your friends Mai and Ty Lee. | 梅和泰丽就是很好的例子 |
[57:23] | Well, what choice do I have? Trust is for fools. | 我哪有什么选择,只有傻子才相信信任 |
[57:27] | Fear is the only reliable way. | 恐惧是唯一可靠的方法 |
[57:29] | Even you fear me. | 就连你也怕我 |
[57:31] | No, I love you, Azula. | 不,我爱你,阿祖拉 |
[57:34] | I do. | 我真的爱你 |
[58:04] | We’re not going to catch up to a main time. | 看来我们没办法及时赶上了 |
[58:07] | No. | 糟了 |
[58:40] | Momo, time for you to go. | 模模,你该走了 |
[59:43] | What’s just happened? | 这是怎么了? |
[59:44] | It’s Aang! He is back! | 是安昂,他回来了 |
[1:00:00] | After generations of Fire Lords failed to find you, | 几代烈火王都没能找到你, |
[1:00:04] | now the universe delivers you to me as an act of providence. | 现在让我遇见你真的是天意啊 |
[1:00:12] | Please listen to me, we don’t have to fight. | 听我说,你我的这场决斗并没有必要 |
[1:00:15] | You have the power to end it here and stop what you are doing. | 你有能力能阻止这场战争,停手吧 |
[1:00:18] | You are right, I do have the power. | 你说的没错,我的确有这个能力 |
[1:00:22] | I have all the power in the world! | 天下的能力都集中在我的身上 |
[1:00:47] | Go Aang! Airbending slice. | 加油啊,安昂,让他尝尝“御气斩” |
[1:00:49] | Shouldn’t we be helping him? | 我们不去帮帮他吗? |
[1:00:51] | The Fire Lord is Aang’s fight. | 解决烈火王是安昂的责任 |
[1:00:54] | We need to stay focused on stopping that fleet from burning down the Earth Kingdom. | 我们要阻止这些战舰烧毁土强国 |
[1:00:57] | And, how do we do that, Captain Boomerang? | 我们该怎么做啊,“飞去来”船长 |
[1:01:00] | I can’t see outside of this floating hag of metal. | 这个金属大家伙浮在空中,我什么也看不到 |
[1:01:03] | Airship SLICE! | 那咱们就来招“气艇斩” |
[1:01:41] | That’s a lot of fire, isn’t it? | 地上已成一片火海了, 对吧? |
[1:02:06] | It’s gonna be a rough ride. We need to get to the top of this thing fast. | 这里不安全了,咱们赶快上到气艇顶部去 |
[1:02:12] | Then, what? | 接下来该怎么办 |
[1:02:13] | Watch each other’s backs. If we make it that far, I’ll let you know. | 不要走散了,事情有变的话,我会再想办法的 |
[1:02:49] | Suki! | 苏琪! |
[1:02:54] | I’m okay. Just finish the mission. | 我没事,接下来就靠你了 |
[1:02:57] | Sokka, I think we gotta… JUMP! | 索卡,我想咱们该… 跳! |
[1:03:12] | By decree of Phoenix King Ozai, | 尊凤凰大帝谕旨 |
[1:03:16] | I now crown you Fire Lord… | 现在加冕你为烈火王… |
[1:03:19] | What are you waiting for? Do it! | 还等什么呢,赶紧的啊 |
[1:03:26] | Sorry, but you’re not gonna become Fire Lord today. | 抱歉了,今天不会让你成为烈火王的 |
[1:03:31] | I am. | 登基的人将会是我 |
[1:03:35] | You’re hilarious. | 少说笑了 |
[1:03:36] | And you are going down. | 你这回完了 |
[1:03:39] | Wait, you want to be Fire Lord? Fine, let’s settle this. | 你想成为烈火王?好吧,今天咱们就一决高下 |
[1:03:44] | Just you and me, brother, | 只有我和你,皇兄, |
[1:03:46] | the showdown that was always meant to be – Agni Kai! | 咱们在烈火祭上单挑吧,这不是你一直想要的吗? |
[1:03:50] | You’re on. | 我接受挑战 |
[1:03:54] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干嘛? |
[1:03:56] | She’s playing you. She knows she can’t take us both, | 她在使诈,她知道自己寡不敌众 |
[1:03:58] | so she’s trying to separate us. | 她想把咱俩逐个击破 |
[1:04:00] | I know. But I can take her this time. | 我知道,不过今天我一定能赢她 |
[1:04:03] | But even you admitted to your uncle that you would need help facing Azula. | 你曾答应过皇叔不会孤军作战的 |
[1:04:06] | There’s something off about her. | 她今天有点怪怪的, |
[1:04:08] | I can’t explain it but she’s slipping. | 虽然我不知道她怎么会变成这样,不过她气数已尽 |
[1:04:10] | In this way, no one else get hurt. | 与她单挑就不会伤及无辜了 |
[1:04:25] | I’m sorry it has to end this way, brother. | 对不起啊,皇兄,今天我赢定了 |
[1:04:28] | No, you’re not. | 不,你赢不了的 |
[1:08:00] | No lightning today? What’s the matter? | 今天不打算使用闪电了吗?怎么了? |
[1:08:03] | Afraid I’ll redirect it? | 害怕我以其人之道还其人之身吗? |
[1:08:05] | Oh, I’ll show you lightning. | 哦,要闪电吗,那我就放一个给你尝尝 |
[1:08:30] | NO! | 不! |
[1:08:46] | Zuko! | 祖寇! |
[1:09:06] | You’re weak, just like the rest of your people. | 你这个懦夫,就像你的子民一样 |
[1:09:09] | They did not deserve to exist in this world, in my world. | 他们不配生存在我的世界里 |
[1:09:13] | Prepare to join them. Prepare to die! | 和他们一起准备受死吧 第三卷 火 第二十一回 苏进的彗星 第四部分 神通安昂 |
[1:09:40] | Come on out, Avatar! | 给我滚出来,神通 |
[1:09:42] | You can’t hide in there forever. | 你不能在里面躲上一辈子 |
[1:09:52] | Toph, metalbend the rotor, so it jammed into turing position. | 拓芙,对尾翼使用御金属术,从而破坏它的转向系统 |
[1:09:55] | The ship will finally and slap it to the others. | 这样气艇就会转向撞上其他的飞船了 |
[1:09:58] | Got it. | 晓得了 |
[1:10:15] | Have I ever mentioned how sweet it is that you invented metalbending. | 你的御金属术太赞了,我之前没说过吗? |
[1:10:18] | You could stand mention it before. | 你以后记着常夸着点就行了 |
[1:10:42] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[1:10:44] | Hang on, Toph. | 抓住了,拓芙 |
[1:10:46] | Aye aye, Captain. | 遵命,舰长 |
[1:11:05] | My Space Sword! | 我的宇宙神剑啊! |
[1:11:15] | I don’t think Boomerang is coming back, Toph. | 拓芙,看来我的“飞去飞来”回不来了 |
[1:11:18] | It looks like this is the end. | 看来咱们这回要玩完了 |
[1:11:31] | How it got happened? Did Boomerang come back? | 这是怎么了?你的“飞去飞来”回来了? |
[1:11:34] | No, Suki did. | 不,那是苏琪的功劳 |
[1:12:27] | Come on out, little boy. You’re about to be… | 出来吧,臭小子,你就要… |
[1:15:14] | I would really rather our family physician look after little Zu-Zu, if you don’t mind! | 如果你不介意的话,我会传召御医来治疗祖祖的 |
[1:15:32] | Zu-Zu, you don’t look so good. | 祖祖,你看起来不太好啊 |
[1:16:06] | There you are, you filthy peasant. | 你在这儿呢,臭乡下人 |
[1:17:14] | Thank you, Katara. | 多谢你,卡塔拉 |
[1:17:15] | I think I’m the one who should be thanking you. | 该说谢谢的人是我 |
[1:19:35] | Fire Lord Ozai, you and your forefathers have devastated the balance of this world. | 烈火王,欧宰,你和你的先人胆敢破坏世界的平衡 |
[1:19:40] | And now you shall pay the ultimate price! | 你要为此付出代价! |
[1:20:18] | No, I’m not gonna end it like this. | 不,我不会像这样结束这场战争的 |
[1:20:22] | Even with all the power in the world, you are still weak! | 即便你拥有世上所有的力量,你仍然很面 |
[1:20:53] | In the era before the Avatar, | 在神通的纪元出现以前, |
[1:20:56] | we bent not the elements, but the energy within ourselves. | 御术的对象不是四大元素,而是我们自己的能量 |
[1:21:41] | To bend other man’s energy, your own spirit must be unbendable | 对别人的能量使用御术时,要防止自己的精神受到侵蚀 |
[1:21:49] | or you will be corrupted and destroyed. | 否则你也将小命不保 |
[1:22:30] | What… what did you do to me? | 你,你对我都做了些什么? |
[1:22:33] | I took away your firebending. | 我废了你的御火术 |
[1:22:35] | You can’t use it to hurl or threaten anyone else ever again. | 你再也不能用它为非作歹了 |
[1:23:42] | You did it! You should have seen yourself. It was amazing! | 你做到了,你真的是太赞了 |
[1:23:45] | You were all like… | 你就像这样… |
[1:23:49] | And the Fire Lord was all like… | 烈火王就像… |
[1:23:55] | So, did you, you know, finish the job? | 你…那个…结果他了吗? |
[1:24:00] | I’m still alive. | 我还活着呢 |
[1:24:04] | I’ve learned there was another way to defeat him and restore balance. | 我找到了能战胜他并恢复世界和谐的方法 |
[1:24:08] | I took his bending away. | 我废了他的御火术 |
[1:24:09] | Wow, who taught you that? | 哇哦,这招是谁教你的? |
[1:24:12] | A giant Lion Turtle. | 一头大狮龟 |
[1:24:13] | You have the craziest adventure when you disappeared. | 看来你消失时又经历了一次奇妙的历险啊 |
[1:24:17] | Well, look at you, buster. | 哎哟哟,看看你这个大坏蛋 |
[1:24:19] | Now that your firebending is gone, | 既然你的御火术已经没了 |
[1:24:20] | I guess we should call you… the Loser Lord. | 不如以后就管你叫“废人王”吧 |
[1:24:24] | I am the Phoenix King. | 我是凤凰大帝 |
[1:24:29] | Oh, sorry, didn’t mean to offend your… | 哦,抱歉,我无意冒犯您 |
[1:24:31] | Phoenix King of getting his butt whopped. | “被打屁屁的”凤凰大帝 |
[1:24:34] | Yeah, or how about king of the… guys who… don’t win? | 耶,要不然就叫你“没…打赢的王”? |
[1:24:39] | Leave the nicknames to us, honey. | 亲爱的,起绰号的任务还是交给我们好了 |
[1:25:04] | You need some help with that? | 要我帮忙吗? |
[1:25:08] | Mai | 梅 |
[1:25:09] | You’re okay. | 你没事真的太好了 |
[1:25:11] | They let you out of prison? | 他们把你从监狱放出来了? |
[1:25:13] | My uncle pulls some strength, | 我叔叔还是有点实权的, |
[1:25:14] | and it doesn’t hurt when the new Fire Lord is your boyfriend. | 再说了谁敢惹未来的皇后啊 |
[1:25:17] | So, does it mean you don’t hate me anymore? | 这么说你不再记恨我了吗? |
[1:25:20] | I think it means… I actually kinda like you. | 我想这意味着我喜欢你 |
[1:25:28] | But don’t ever break up with me again. | 不过以后休想再和我分手 |
[1:25:48] | -DAD -DAD | -老爸 -老爸 |
[1:25:53] | I heard what you two did. | 我听说你们的事迹了 |
[1:25:55] | I am the proudest father in the world | 我是这世界上最值得骄傲的父亲了 |
[1:25:58] | and your mother would be proud, too. | 你们的母亲也会为你们骄傲的 |
[1:26:04] | There’s my favorite warriors. | 我最喜欢的武士们来了 |
[1:26:06] | I have to admit I kinda miss the face thing. | 说实话,我好想念你们化浓妆时的样子 |
[1:26:08] | So, how does it feel to be back in uniform again? | 再次穿上盔甲是不是百感交集啊 |
[1:26:11] | It feels great. | 感觉好极了 |
[1:26:14] | Careful, Suki. Ty lee is pretending to be a Kyoshi Warrior Again. | 小心,苏琪,泰丽又想假扮虚子武士了 |
[1:26:18] | It’s okay. She’s one of us now. | 没事的,她现在是我们当中的一员了 |
[1:26:23] | Yeah, the girls like really bonded in prison. | 没错,我们几个女孩在狱中一见如故 |
[1:26:25] | And after a few chief walking lessons, they said I could join their group. | 教了她们几次高级猫步后,她们说我可以加入她们 |
[1:26:29] | We’re gonna be best friends forever. | 我们将会成为最好的朋友的 |
[1:26:40] | I can’t believe a year ago, my purpose in life was hunting you down. | 谁会想到一年前我还到处追杀你来着 |
[1:26:44] | -And now… -And now, we’re friends. | -而现在… -现在我们成为了朋友 |
[1:26:47] | Yeah, we are friends. | 没错,我们是朋友 |
[1:26:50] | I can’t believe a year ago I was still frozen in a block of ice. | 谁又会想到一年前我的还被冻在冰川里呢 |
[1:26:54] | The world is so different now. | 世界已经大不相同了 |
[1:26:56] | And it’s gonna be even more different. | 世界还会变得更好的 |
[1:26:59] | We’ll rebuild it together. | 让我们共同开创吧 |
[1:27:20] | Please… the real hero is the Avatar. | 请欢迎真正的英雄――降世神通 |
[1:27:37] | Today, this war is finally over. | 今天,战争终于结束 |
[1:27:44] | I promised my uncle that I would restore the honor of the Fire Nation, | 我曾经答应过皇叔,我会恢复火宗的荣耀 |
[1:27:48] | and I will. | 我一定说到做到 |
[1:27:50] | The road ahead of us is challenging. | 在未来还有很多挑战在等着我们 |
[1:27:52] | A hunred years of fighting has left the world scarred and divided. | 百余年的战争给这个世界留下了满目疮痍 |
[1:27:57] | But with the Avatar’s help, we can get it back on the right path, | 不过在神通的帮助下,我们一定能让它步入正轨 |
[1:28:01] | and begin a new era of love and peace. | 开创充满爱与和平的新纪元 |
[1:28:11] | All helald, Fire Lord Zuko. | 让我们为烈火王祖寇欢呼吧! |
[1:28:53] | I should count myself lucky, the new Fire Lord is gracefully with his presence in my unique prison cell. | 我还真是幸运呢,新任烈火王居然大驾光临来看我 |
[1:29:00] | You should count yourself lucky that the Avatar spared your life. | 你该感到庆幸的是,神通饶了你一命 |
[1:29:05] | Banishiing me was the best thing you could have done of my life. | 你这辈子对我做过最好的事就是放逐我 |
[1:29:09] | It put me on the right path. | 我从此走上了正途 |
[1:29:11] | Perhap your time in here can do the same for you. | 也许在狱中度过的时光,也会让你翻然悔悟 |
[1:29:14] | Why are you really here? | 你来这儿到底想干嘛? |
[1:29:18] | Because you’re going to tell me something. | 我来是想问你一件事情 |
[1:29:22] | Where is my mother? | 母后到底在哪里? |
[1:29:55] | Zuko, stop moving. | 祖寇,别乱动了 |
[1:29:57] | I’m trying to capture the moment. | 我正在努力捕捉这个瞬间 |
[1:30:00] | I wanted to do a painting | 我想将这一刻留在画上 |
[1:30:02] | so we always remember the good times together. | 这样就不会忘了咱们在一起的美好时光了 |
[1:30:04] | That’s very thoughtful of you, Sokka. | 索卡,你好贴心啊 |
[1:30:07] | Wait, why did you give me Momo’s ears? | 等等,你怎么给我画了对模模的耳朵 |
[1:30:09] | Those are your hair loopies. | 那是你的发圈 |
[1:30:12] | At least you don’t look like a boar-q-pine. | 至少你看起不像个箭公猪 (Boar-q-pine: boar+porcupine, 曾与阿柏打斗,扎了它一身刺) |
[1:30:14] | My hair is not that spiky. | 我的头发哪有那么尖啊 |
[1:30:16] | I look like a man. | 你把我画的像个男人一样 |
[1:30:18] | And why did you paint me firebending? | 我又不会御火术,你干嘛那么画? |
[1:30:20] | I thought it looks more exciting that way. | 这样多有效果啊 |
[1:30:23] | Oh, you think you can do a better job, Momo? | 模模,你以为可以比我画的更好吗? |
[1:30:29] | Hey, my bellies aren’t that big anymore. | 嘿,我的肚子早就没那么大了 |
[1:30:31] | I really chin-down. | 我减肥减得下巴都尖了 |
[1:30:33] | Well, I think you all look perfect. | 我觉得画的很好啊 |