时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:30] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:32] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:42] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:46] | Book one: Water Chapter fifteen: Bato of the Water Tribe | 第一卷 水 第十五回 来自水部落的巴图 |
[01:01] | Hey look! A sword made out of a whale’s tooth. | 看哪,这剑是用鲸鱼牙做成的 |
[01:04] | Lemme see that. | 让我看看 |
[01:16] | This is a water tribe weapon. See if you can find anything else. | 这是我们水宗的武器,帮我看看周围还能找到什么 |
[01:20] | Did someone lose something? | 丢东西了吗? |
[01:22] | No, we found something. | 没,倒是找到了点东西 |
[01:27] | It’s burned. | 这箭被烧过了 |
[01:29] | There was a battle. Water tribe warriors ambushed a group of firebenders. | 这�奡舱o生过争斗,水宗的武士们伏击了火宗的部队 |
[01:33] | The firebenders fought back, but the warriors drove them down this hill… | 火宗人试图回击,但还是被水宗人赶下了山坡 |
[01:44] | -So then what happened? -I don’t know. | -然后呢? -我也不知道了 |
[01:46] | The trail ends here. | 足迹到这儿就没有了 |
[01:47] | Wait, Look! | 等等,看哪! |
[01:49] | It’s one of our boats! | 那是我们部落的船 |
[01:53] | -Is this…Dad’s boat? -No, but it’s from his fleet. | -这是…老爸的船吗? -不是,但应该是一个舰队的 |
[01:57] | Dad was here. | 老爸曾经来过这儿 |
[02:03] | Ahh! See, Prince Zuko, a moment of quiet is good for your mental well being. | 啊~看吧,祖寇殿下,享受宁静之后心情也好多了吧? |
[02:16] | Get back! We’re after a stowaway. | 退后!我在追一个偷渡者 |
[02:18] | There are no stowaways on my ship. | 我船上可没什么偷渡者 |
[02:35] | He’s paralyzed. | 他被麻痹了 |
[02:38] | Only temporarily. The toxins’ll wear off in about an hour. | 那只是暂时的,毒素一小时后就会退去 |
[02:41] | But by then he’ll be in jail and I’ll have my money. | 把他送进监狱,我就有钱收了 |
[02:43] | But how did you find him on my ship? | 你是怎么知道他在我的船上的 |
[02:45] | My shirshu can smell a rat a continent away. | 我的麝鼠嗅觉极灵,找个人简直就是小菜一碟 |
[02:49] | Well, I’m impressed. | 真棒啊 |
[02:55] | Very impressed. | 真的很棒 (老色鬼~~) |
[03:17] | -Sokka -I’m coming with you. | -索卡 -我要跟你一起去 |
[03:19] | You’re not old enough to go to war, Sokka, you know that. | 索卡,你还太小,还不能上战场 |
[03:22] | I’m strong! I’m brave! I can fight! Please, Dad! | 我很强壮,也很勇敢,老爸, 我很能打的,拜托让我去吧 |
[03:27] | Being a man is knowing where you’re needed the most, | 身为男人,要知道自己的责任 |
[03:30] | and for you right now that’s here protecting your sister. | 现在你的任务就是好好的照顾你的妹妹 |
[03:34] | I don’t understand. | 老爸,为什么不让我去啊 |
[03:36] | Someday you will. | 你总有一天会明白的 |
[03:39] | I’m going to miss you so much. | 我会很想你的 |
[03:47] | Who’s there? | 是谁? |
[03:50] | -Sokka? -Bato? | -索卡? -巴图? |
[03:51] | -Who the what now? -Bato? | -又谁来了? -巴图? |
[03:54] | Sokka! Katara! | 索卡!卡塔拉! |
[03:57] | It is so good to see you two! Oh, you’ve grown so much. | 能见到你们俩真是太好了,看哪,都长得这么高了 |
[04:02] | -Hi, I’m Aang. -Where’s Dad? -Is he here? | -你好,在下是安昂 -老爸在哪? -他在这儿吗? |
[04:05] | No, he and the other warriors should be in the eastern Earth Kingdom by now. | 他不在这儿,他和其他的勇士们正在土强国东部战斗 |
[04:12] | Brr! This is no place for a reunion. Let’s get inside. | 好冷,这儿可不是叙旧的地方,咱们进去谈 |
[04:21] | After I was wounded, your father carried me to this abbey. | 在我受伤后,你父亲把我送到了这个修道院来疗伤 (修道院?!) |
[04:25] | The sisters have cared for me ever since. | 从那以后,多亏了这�堛瑰阱身怐荧蚥U |
[04:28] | Superior, these are Hakoda’s children. They’ve been traveling with the Avatar. | 院长,这两个就是 哈库达(Hakoda,暂译) 的孩子,他们正和降世神通一起旅行 |
[04:33] | I found them by my boat. | 我是在我们的船上发现他们的 |
[04:35] | Young Avatar, it gives me great joy to be in your presence. Welcome to our abbey. | 神通,您的到来使敝院蓬荜生辉, 能见到您是我的荣幸 |
[04:41] | Thank you! It’s truly an honor to be here. If there’s anything… | 幸会!很荣幸能够拜访贵院,有什么事… |
[04:45] | What smells so good, Bato? | 巴图,什么东西这么香? |
[04:47] | The sisters craft ointments and perfumes. | 是嬷嬷们精心研制的药膏和香水 |
[04:50] | Perfume? Maybe we could dump some on Appa | 香水?那应该往阿柏身上掸点 |
[04:53] | Because he stinks so much! Am I right? | 这家伙都臭死了,不是吗? |
[04:58] | You have your father’s wit. | 你还真的遗传了你父亲的风趣 |
[05:01] | Bato! It looks like home! | 巴图!这布置得就好像家�堣@样啊 |
[05:04] | Everything’s here, even the pelts! | 哪�堻ㄓ@样,还有毛皮呢 |
[05:06] | Yeh, nothing’s more comforting than dead animal skins. | 是啊~有啥能比死动物的皮毛更令人舒服呢? |
[05:17] | No way! Stewed sea prunes? | 不是吧,你炖了 「海梅干」? |
[05:20] | Help yourself. | 别客气啦,自己盛 |
[05:22] | Dad could eat a whole barrel of these things. | 老爸自己就能吃下整整一锅炖海梅干 |
[05:27] | Bato, is it true you and Dad lassoed an arctic hippo? | 巴图,听说你喝老爸曾经捕过北极河马,是真的吗? |
[05:30] | It was your father’s idea. He just dragged me along. | 那可是你父亲的主意,我是被他强拉去的 |
[05:34] | Well, the hippo did the dragging. | 那你们骑它跑了吗? |
[05:36] | Hey, I ride animals too! One time there was this giant eel… | 嘿,我也骑过动物哩!想当年,那个大鳗鱼… |
[05:40] | So who was it that came up with the great blubber fiasco? | 那你们俩谁碰到了 「巨肥长脖怪」 啊? (the great blubber fiasco,不知何物) |
[05:42] | -You knew about that? – Everyone does. | -这个你们也知道? -这事地球人都知道啊 |
[05:46] | -What’s that story? -It’s a long one, Aang, some other time. | -是啥典故啊,讲讲呗 -这个说来话长了,安昂,回头慢慢和你讲 |
[05:49] | You and Dad had so many hilarious adventures. | 你和老爸好像有很多好笑的冒险故事啊~ |
[05:52] | Not all of which were hilarious at the time, but everything’s funny with hindsight. | 其实当时并没有觉得很好笑, 但事后每当想起这些 往事的时候都让人忍俊不禁啊 |
[05:57] | Aang, put that down it’s ceremonial and very fragile. | 安昂,那可是庆典时用的,很容易坏的,快放下来 |
[06:03] | Was it you or Dad that put an octopus on your head and convinced Gran-Gran you were a water spirit? | 听说你们俩中有个人把章鱼放到自己头上, 愣说自己是「水灵」,居然忽悠得奶奶都相信了 |
[06:08] | Your dad wore the octopus, but I did the spooky voice. | 戴章鱼的是你们老爸,我在后面出怪声, 那双簧演的老好了 |
[06:25] | Out of my way! Step aside, filth! | 别挡道,都给我闪一边去 |
[06:28] | He means no offense! I’m sure you bathe regularly. | 他无意冒犯大家,你们都好干净啊,肯定常洗澡吧 |
[06:32] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[06:34] | Well, if it isn’t my new friends, Angry Boy and Uncle Lazy. | 哟,这不是我的新朋友吗,啥风把你们给吹到这儿来了 |
[06:47] | Your beast trashed my ship. You have to pay me back. | 你的畜牲弄坏了我的船,你得赔我 |
[06:50] | Aww, I’d love to help you out, but I’m a little short on money. | 这个,我倒是愿意赔你,不过我最近手头有点紧 |
[06:53] | Drinks on me! | 今天晚上的酒我请了 |
[06:59] | Money isn’t what I had in mind. | 钱我可以不要,反正我也不缺钱花 |
[07:03] | I need you to find someone. | 我需要你帮我找个人 |
[07:05] | What happened? Your girlfriend run off on you? | 找谁?女朋友跑了? |
[07:08] | It’s not the girl I’m after, it’s the bald monk she’s traveling with. | 我不是要找女孩,我只要找跟她一起的那个小秃驴 |
[07:12] | Whatever you say. | 真的? |
[07:13] | If you find them, I’ll consider the damage to my ship paid for. | 如果你找到他们,船的事我就不追究了 |
[07:18] | Heh! Forget it. | 嘁,不感兴趣 |
[07:20] | Plus we’ll pay your weight in gold. | 我们还付给你黄金的,你有多重就给你多少 |
[07:23] | Make it your weight and we got a deal. | 要是给我的黄金和你一样重,那就成交 |
[07:26] | Haaaaaa, You got it! | 哈哈哈,一言为定 |
[07:28] | Get on. | 上来吧 |
[07:42] | There’s something I should tell you kids. I’m expecting a message from your father. | 有件事我差点忘记告诉你们了, 我正在等你父亲的一封信 |
[07:46] | – Really? -When? | -真的吗? -啥时候到? |
[07:48] | Any day now. Your father said he’d send a message when they found the rendezvous point. | 随时都有可能,你们的父亲说 他找到集结地后就会传个信回来 |
[07:53] | If you wait here until the message arrives you can come with me and see your father again. | 等到信一来,你们就可以和我一起去见你们的父亲了 |
[07:58] | It’s been over two years since we’ve seen Dad! That would be so incredible. Katara? | 都两年没见过老爸了,卡塔拉,这真是太出乎意料了 |
[08:03] | I do really miss him. It would be great to see Dad. | 我真的很想他,真想赶快见到他 |
[08:08] | It’s been far too long, hasn’t it? | 是啊,真的是好久没见了 |
[08:10] | I’m not sure when word will arrive, but when it does… | 还不知道那信啥时候能到,到的时候… |
[08:17] | It would be great, but we can’t. We have to take Aang to the North Pole first. | 能见到老爸真的很棒,但是我们还不能去见他 我们得先带安昂去北极 |
[08:21] | Even if we had time to wait for the message, who knows how far we’d have to travel. | 即使我们等到了那封信, 谁知道我们要走多远才能见到老爸 |
[08:26] | We don’t have time for a long detour. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[08:28] | I’m sure your father would understand … | 你的父亲一定会理解的… |
[08:31] | and be proud that his children are helping the Avatar. | 你们能够帮助神通,他一定以你们为傲 |
[08:38] | I can’t believe they would leave me. | 他们居然要离开我了 |
[08:45] | I’m looking for Bato of the Water Tribe. | 我想找水宗的巴图 |
[08:48] | Uh, I know Bato. | 嗯,我知道巴图 |
[08:50] | Make sure he gets this. | 确保把这封信交到他手上 |
[08:57] | It’s the map to Sokka and Katara’s Dad! | 用这张地图就能找到索卡和卡塔拉的父亲 |
[09:16] | Hey everyone! Sorry I was gone so long. | 大家好啊,抱歉我刚才离开了 |
[09:19] | Hey Aang, I didn’t notice you left. | 安昂,我都没注意到你走开了 |
[09:21] | Yup, but now I’m back. Sure…could go for some delicious sea prunes! | 没事,我这不是回来了吗? 这个…让我来尝尝这美味的海梅干 |
[09:41] | Out for a bit of fresh air, are we? | 快起开,刚有点风就被你们给挡没了 |
[09:44] | We’re looking for someone. | 我们想找个人 |
[09:45] | I hope it’s not Miyuki. | 希望不是想找我的「咪奇」 |
[09:47] | Miyuki, did you get in trouble with the Fire Nation again? | 咪奇,你该不是又给人家火宗人捣乱了吧? |
[09:54] | The Avatar’s been through here. Let’s keep moving. | 降世神通曾经路过这儿,咱们继续追 |
[10:09] | Ha! I caught you! You should be ashamed of yourself… | 哈!逮到你了,你应该感到惭愧 |
[10:13] | …littering in the courtyard. | 怎么能随地乱扔纸屑呢? |
[10:16] | I’m sorry! I’ll take care of this. | 对不起,我会把他处理掉的 |
[10:24] | This ship is sentimental to me. It was built by my father. | 我跟这船老有感情了,是我父亲亲手造的 |
[10:35] | Is this the boat he took you ice-dodging in? | 他是用这艘船载你去「避冰」的吗? |
[10:37] | Yeh, it’s got the scar to prove it. | 没错,看这船上的划痕就知道了 |
[10:40] | Huh. How about you, Sokka? You must have some good stories from your first time ice-dodging? | 索卡,你呢,你第一次「避冰」时 肯定有很多好玩的故事吧,说来听听 |
[10:45] | He never got to go. Dad left before he was old enough. | 他还没去过呢,老爸走的时候他还太小 |
[10:48] | Oh, I forgot, you were too young. | 是啊,我都忘了 |
[10:51] | What’s ice-dodging? | 啥是「避冰」啊? |
[10:52] | It’s a rite of passage for young water tribe members. | “避冰”是水族部落年轻成员的认证仪式 |
[10:55] | When you turn fourteen your Dad takes you… | 水族的年轻人年满14岁时,他们的父亲就会带… |
[10:58] | …you know what, you’re about to find out. | 这样吧,不如咱们试一下吧 |
[11:12] | Why are we stopping? | 为什么停下来了 |
[11:13] | Because the girl must of spent a lot of time here. | 那个女孩肯定在这儿待了很长时间 |
[11:16] | We have no time for this! | 没时间在这儿�媬i蹭了 |
[11:22] | Hey, watch it! | 嘿,你要干嘛 |
[11:23] | Oh look, he likes you. | 看哪,它喜欢你 |
[11:25] | Care to hear your fortune, handsome? | 帅哥,不想来算算命吗? |
[11:28] | At my age there is really only one big surprise left, and I’d just as soon leave it a mystery. | 我都这把年岁了,生活留给我的惊喜 已经不多了,我还是自己慢慢发掘吧 |
[11:41] | Ice-dodging is a ceremonial test of wisdom, bravery and trust. | 「避冰」这个仪式是对智慧、勇气和信任的考验 |
[11:45] | In our village it was done by weaving a boat through a field of icebergs. | 「避冰」,顾名思义,就是驾舟在满是冰川的海域中穿行 |
[11:50] | How are we supposed to ice-dodge without ice? | 那现在这儿又没有冰,要避什么呢? |
[11:52] | You will be dodging…those. | 那就躲避这些…礁石吧 |
[11:59] | Sokka, you steer and call the shots. Lead wisely. | 索卡,你来掌舵领航,用心做! |
[12:03] | Katara, you secure the mainsail. The winds can be brutal, so be brave. | 卡塔拉,你要确保主帆的安全, 风可能会很猛,要勇敢 |
[12:09] | Aang, you control the jib, without your steady hand we all go down. Your position is about trust. | 安昂,三角帆归你了,如果你把不稳,我们都要玩完 这个位置是对信任的考验 |
[12:17] | I know that! Why wouldn’t I know that? I’m the Avatar! I know about trust. | 我知道,我怎么会不知道呢? 我可是降世神通啊,怎么可能不知道信任 |
[12:22] | For this to be done right I cannot help. | 为了考验你们,我将不会插手帮忙 |
[12:25] | You pass or fail on your own. | 这艘船的命运就交给你们了 |
[12:33] | Aang, ease up on the jib. Katara, steady! | 安昂,放松三角帆 卡塔拉,稳住 |
[12:40] | Aang, less sail! | 安昂,降帆 |
[12:42] | Katara, give him room! | 卡塔拉,配合他一下 |
[12:51] | Aang! Helm to lee! Helm to lee! | 安昂,护舵!护舵! |
[12:54] | What does that even mean!? | 你到底是啥意思啊? (本部分航海名词纯属瞎翻,见谅~) |
[13:06] | Great job! | 干得好 |
[13:10] | There’s no way through! | 前面没路了,咱们过不去 |
[13:12] | We can make it! | 咱们一定能过去的 |
[13:13] | Sokka, you’ve already proven yourself, maybe we should … | 索卡,你已经证明了自己的实力了,也许咱们应该… |
[13:16] | Aang, I’m gonna need air in that sail! | 安昂,用你的御气术给帆鼓风 |
[13:18] | Katara, I want you to bend as much water as you can between us and those rocks! | 卡塔拉,尽可能用你的御水术控制船和礁石之间的水 |
[13:23] | Now! | 现在就做! |
[13:44] | The spirits of water bear witness to these marks. | 以「水灵」之名授予你们这神圣的标志 |
[13:47] | For Sokka, the mark of the wise, the same mark your father earned. | 索卡,授予你智慧之符, 你的父亲当年也是得到的智慧之符 |
[13:53] | For Katara, the mark of the brave. Your courage inspires us. | 卡塔拉,授予你勇气之符,你的勇气激励了我们 |
[13:58] | And for Aang, the mark of the trusted. You are now an honorary member of the water tribe. | 还有安昂,授予你信任之符, 你现在已经是水族部落的荣誉成员了 |
[14:06] | I can’t. | 我不能接受 |
[14:07] | Of course you can! | 你受之无愧 |
[14:09] | No, you can’t trust me. | 我受之有愧 |
[14:12] | Aang, what are you talking about. | 安昂,你再说什么啊 |
[14:15] | A messenger gave this to me for Bato. | 之前有个信使让我把这个交给巴图 |
[14:19] | You have to understand, I was afraid you’d… | 希望你们能了解,我是害怕你们… |
[14:22] | This is the map to our father! You had it the whole time!? How could you? | 这是父亲的地图,你居然一直藏著?你怎么能这样? |
[14:27] | Well, you can go to the North Pole on your own! I’m going to find Dad. | 你自己去北极吧,我要去找我的老爸去了 |
[14:30] | Now Sokka, I think you should… | 索卡,我想你应该… |
[14:32] | Katara, are you with me? | 卡塔拉,和我一起去吗? |
[14:38] | I’m with you, Sokka. | 索卡,我跟你走 |
[14:59] | – Good luck. -Okay. You too. | -祝你好运 -你也是 |
[15:08] | -Guess I should be moving on. -That would be best. | -我想我也该走了 -那最好不过了 |
[15:17] | I’m an idiot, Momo. | 模模,我真是个白痴 |
[15:40] | We’re getting close. | 快找到他们了 |
[15:51] | That wolf sounds so sad. | 这狼叫得真凄凉啊 |
[15:53] | It’s probably wounded. | 可能是受伤了 |
[15:55] | No, it’s been separated from the pack. I understand that pain. | 不是,应该是掉队了,离开了狼群 我了解这种痛苦 |
[16:00] | It’s how I felt when the water tribe warriors had to leave me behind. | 我现在孤身一人,远离水族的战友,就是这种感觉 |
[16:04] | They were my family and being apart from them was more painful than my wounds. | 他们是我的家人,离开他们的痛苦远胜于我的伤口疼痛 |
[16:17] | Sokka? | 索卡? |
[16:20] | We need to go back. I want to see Dad, but helping Aang is where we’re needed the most. | 我们得回去,我是想见老爸,可是帮安昂是当务之急 |
[16:25] | You’re right. | 说得没错 |
[16:26] | Your father will understand. And I know he’s proud of you. | 你的父亲会理解你们的,他一定以你们为傲 |
[16:30] | Thanks, Bato. | 谢谢你,巴图 |
[16:31] | I know where to go from here. Take this in case you want to find us. | 我认得去那的路,地图你们就留下吧 |
[16:35] | I’ll leave a message at the rendezvous point. | 到了集结点后会给你们发消息的 |
[16:40] | Looks like we’re going alone, guys. | 伙计们,看来咱们要自己上路了 |
[16:42] | Avatar! You must leave! | 神通,你得赶紧离开 |
[16:44] | Okay, I get it. Everybody wants me gone. | 好吧,知道了,怎么每个人都想让我走 |
[16:47] | A group of people came to the abbey looking for you. | 有几个人来修道院来找你 |
[16:49] | -Who? -A fierce looking woman with a horrible monster and a young man with a scar. | -是谁? -其中有个女的骑著怪兽,凶巴巴的; 还有个年轻男子,脸上有疤 |
[16:55] | Zuko! | 祖寇! |
[16:56] | The beast was using the scent of a necklace to follow you. | 那个畜牲是通过闻项链上的气味找到你们的 |
[16:59] | A necklace? Huh! Katara! | 项链?坏了,卡塔拉 |
[17:15] | So this is your girlfriend. No wonder she left. She’s way too pretty for you. | 这就是你的女朋友啊,难怪她要离开你, 你一点都不配上她 |
[17:20] | Where is he? Where’s the Avatar? | 他在哪?降世神通在哪? |
[17:22] | We split up! He’s long gone. | 我们分开走了,他早离开了 |
[17:25] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你认为我白痴啊? |
[17:27] | Pretty stupid. Run! | 是啊,相当白痴 快跑 |
[17:33] | What are we supposed to do now? | 现在该怎么做? |
[17:36] | It’s seeking a different scent…perhaps something that the Avatar held. | 他在搜寻气味…可能神通拿过的东西还留在这儿 |
[17:55] | What’s it doing? It’s just going around in a circle! | 他在干嘛?怎么原地转圈啊 |
[18:12] | Aang! | 安昂! |
[19:56] | I’m starting to get some feeling back! | 我开始恢复知觉了 |
[20:23] | You’ve got something I want! | 你有我要的东西 |
[21:23] | That thing sees with its nose. Let’s give him something to look at. | 那个畜牲通过鼻子来认东西,我知道该怎么收拾他了 |
[21:26] | The perfume? | 你是说用香水? |
[21:59] | June! | 珍! |
[22:00] | Noooo! | 不要啊! |
[22:11] | Uncle? I didn’t see you get hit with the tongue. | 皇叔,我记得你没被那畜牲舌头舔中啊 |
[22:16] | Shh~ | 嘘~ |
[22:21] | So, where do we go? | 那么,咱们现在要去哪? |
[22:23] | We’re getting you to the North Pole. | 当然是带你去北极啦 |
[22:25] | Yeh, we’ve lost too much time as it is. | 都耽误很多时间了 |
[22:28] | Don’t you want to see your father? | 你们不想去见老爸了吗? |
[22:30] | Of course we do, Aang. But, you’re our family too, | 当然想了,但是,安昂,你也是我们得家人 |
[22:33] | and right now, you need us more. | 现在,你更需要我们 |
[22:35] | And we need you. | 我们也需要你 |
[22:37] | I wish I could give you a little piece of home, Katara. Something to remind you … | 我真希望能送你一件你老家的东西, 卡塔拉,可以让你想起… |
[22:42] | I’ll be okay. | 不用费心了 |
[22:43] | Still, just a little trinket. Maybe something like…this! | 东西还是要送的,比如小饰物什么的, 就像….这个 |
[22:49] | Aang, how did you get that? | 安昂,你在哪弄到的? |
[22:51] | Zuko asked to be sure I got it to you. | 祖寇托我一定要转交给你 |
[22:54] | Oh, that’s so sweet of Zuko. Would you give him a kiss for me when you see him? | 真的吗,祖寇太贴心了, 下回见到他替我给他一个吻 |
[23:00] | Sure! | 没问题 |