时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:11] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:20] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:31] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:43] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:47] | Book two: Earth Chapter five: Avatar Day | 第二卷 土 第五回 神通节 |
[01:12] | What are you doing in my mouth?! | 你把什么东西放我嘴�堣F |
[01:15] | Momo, you need to be a little more sensitive to my boundaries. | 模模,以后未经允许,不准擅闯我的领地 |
[01:26] | Give up! You’re completely surrounded! | 投降吧,你们已经被完全包围了 |
[01:30] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点,快点,快点 |
[01:34] | My scrolls! | 我的天书卷轴 |
[01:37] | My staff! | 我的滑翼 |
[02:03] | YIP! YIP! | 驾!驾! |
[02:08] | Wait, my boomerang! | 等等,我的飞去飞来 |
[02:11] | There’s no time! | 没时间了 |
[02:12] | Oh, I see. There’s time to get your scrolls and time to get your staff, | 哈,明白了,就有空去拿你们的卷轴和滑翼 |
[02:15] | -but no time for my boomerang? -That’s correct! | -却没空拿我的飞去飞来? -没错啊 |
[02:18] | Ohh… | 噢~ |
[02:23] | Sorry about your boomerang, Sokka. | 索卡,抱歉没能拿回你的飞去飞来 |
[02:26] | I feel like I’ve lost part of my identity. | 我失去了有别于他人的特质 |
[02:28] | Imagine if you lost your arrow, or if Katara lost her… | 就像你失去了头上的箭头 就像卡塔拉丢失了她的… |
[02:32] | …hair loopies. | …发圈 |
[02:37] | Here’s your produce, ponytail guy. | 这是你们要的东西,马尾男 |
[02:39] | I used to be boomerang guy… | 我曾经是「飞去飞来男」来著 |
[02:45] | Hey, Water Tribe money. | 嘿,是水族币啊 |
[02:47] | I hope that’s okay. | 在这儿能用吧 |
[02:48] | So long as it’s money. | 是钱就没问题 |
[02:52] | Have a nice Avatar Day! | 神通节快乐啊! |
[02:54] | Avatar Day? | 神通节? |
[02:56] | You guys are going to the festival, right? | 你们几个是去参加集会的吧? |
[03:05] | There’s a holiday for the Avatar. Who knew? | 竟然有个以神通命名的节日 我居然都不知道 |
[03:09] | Look! They made a giant Kyoshi float. | 看哪!他们做了个巨大的虚子像 |
[03:14] | And here comes Avatar Roku. | 后面还有罗库大师哩 |
[03:17] | Having a huge festival in your honor is great, but frankly, | 办巨大的盛典以表示尊重 这主意太棒了,说实话 |
[03:21] | it’s just nice to be appreciated. | 倍受欢迎的感觉真是太好了 |
[03:23] | And it’s nice to appreciate their deep-fried festival food. | 这集市上的卤炸食品也是相当好吃啊 |
[03:27] | Aang, look! | 安昂,看哪 |
[03:28] | That’s the biggest me I’ve ever seen. | 我从没看过这么大号的我 |
[03:37] | Now a torch; that’s a nice prop. It’s bright, dangerous… | 火炬,作武器应该不错,看起来够醒目,够危险 |
[03:41] | …smells manly. But I’m not sure I could carry it off. | 而且很有男人味,不过这东西坚持不了多久 |
[03:46] | Hey, what’s that guy doing? | 嘿,那个男的想干嘛? |
[03:52] | Down with the Avatar! Down with the Avatar! Down with the Avatar! | 干掉神通!干掉神通!干掉神通! |
[04:27] | Where did you get these? | 这些东西你是从哪弄来的? |
[04:29] | What does it matter where they came from? | 从哪来的有什么关系 |
[04:36] | Down with the Avatar! Down with the Avatar! | 干掉神通!干掉神通!干掉神通! |
[04:53] | Hey! That party-pooper’s ruining Avatar Day! | 嘿,那个人想毁掉神通节 (party-pooper:指社交聚会上令人扫兴 的人或者煞风景的人) |
[04:58] | That party-pooper’s my friend! | 不许你们说我的朋友 |
[05:02] | It’s the Avatar himself! | 他是真的神通 |
[05:03] | It’s going to kill us with its awesome Avatar powers! | 他肯定要用可怕的神通功夫灭了咱们 |
[05:07] | No, I’m not, I… | 我不会的,我… |
[05:11] | I suggest you leave. You’re not welcome here, Avatar. | 你还是离开吧,神通,这儿不欢迎你 |
[05:15] | Why not? Aang helps people. | 为啥这么对他? 安昂一直都在帮助黎民百姓 |
[05:18] | It’s true. I’m on your side. | 别害怕,我是站在你们一边的 |
[05:21] | I find that hard to… | 你可真能信口开河 |
[05:23] | swallow considering what you did to us in your past life. | 你的前世做的那些好事我们可是不会忘记的 |
[05:26] | It was Avatar Kyoshi; | 虚子神通 |
[05:28] | she murdered our glorious leader, Chin the Great | 谋杀了我们的领袖,伟大的秦君 |
[05:32] | You think that I…murdered someone? | 你说我…曾经谋杀过人? |
[05:35] | We used to be a great society before you killed our leader. | 我们的领袖在世时,这儿曾强盛一时 |
[05:38] | Now look at us! | 看我们现在都变成啥样了 |
[05:41] | Aang would never do something like that. No Avatar would. | 安昂不会做出那种事的 其他神通也都不会那么做的 |
[05:44] | And it’s not fair for you all to question his honor! | 你们怎能这样诋毁神通的声誉? |
[05:47] | Let’s tell her what we think of the Avatar’s…honor… | 就让她看看我们眼中神通的声誉 |
[05:54] | Give me a chance to clear my name. | 给我个机会让我洗脱罪名吧 |
[05:57] | The only way to prove your innocence is to stand trial. | 唯一能够证明你无辜的做法,就是接受审判 |
[06:02] | I’ll gladly stand trial. | 荣幸之至 |
[06:04] | You’ll have to follow all our rules. That includes paying bail. | 你得遵从我们这儿的所有条令,包括赔付保释金 |
[06:09] | No problem! | 没问题 |
[06:12] | How was I supposed to know they wouldn’t take Water Tribe money? | 我怎么知道他们不收水族的货币 |
[06:21] | So some people don’t like you. Big deal! | 不就是有人不喜欢你嘛 有什么大不了 |
[06:23] | There’s a whole nation of firebenders who hate you. Now let’s bust you out of here. | 整个火宗的人不是都恨你入骨吗 干脆让我们把你劫出去得了 |
[06:28] | I can’t. | 我不能那么做 |
[06:29] | Sure you can! A little… swish, swish, swish! | 你行的,你不是一般人 就那么咻~咻~咻~ |
[06:33] | Airbending slice! … and we’re on our way. | 再使招御气术 之后咱们就可以继续赶路了 |
[06:36] | I think what”Master Swish”is trying to say… | 我想那位「咻咻咻」先生是想说 |
[06:39] | that you’re supposed to be out saving the world. | 你应该出去拯救世界 |
[06:41] | You can’t do that locked up in here. | 而不是被锁在这�妫L所事事 |
[06:43] | I can’t do that with people thinking I’m a murderer, either. | 就这样逃了,我岂不是要背负杀人犯的罪名 |
[06:46] | I need you guys to help prove my innocence. | 我需要你们搜集证据,为我洗刷冤屈 |
[06:49] | How’re we gonna do that? The crime happened over three hundred years ago. | 我们又能做啥?那个谋杀案都是300年前的事了 |
[06:53] | That’s okay, Sokka. For some reason, I thought you were an expert detective. | 索卡,你能行,你更不是一般人 你可是个刑侦专家啊 |
[06:58] | Well, I guess I could be classified as such. | 没错,这种小案对你来说简直是手到擒来 |
[07:02] | Yeah! Back home he was famous for solving the mystery of the missing seal jerky. | 是啊,在老家时他曾因破过「牛肉干案」而名噪一时 |
[07:08] | Everyone wanted to blame it on a polar leopard but I figured out that it was Old Man Jarco | 人人都认为是极地豹偷走的,还是我看出了破绽 是个叫杰科的老头… |
[07:12] | wearing polar leopard boots. | 他穿著极地豹靴做的案 |
[07:14] | See, a real eight hundred pound polar leopard would have left much deeper tracks. | 那个足有800磅重的极地豹 留下的足印怎么能那么浅呢 |
[07:18] | Okay, I guess I am pretty good. | 没错啦,我真是破案奇才 |
[07:20] | So you’ll help me with my case? | 这么说你会帮我翻案喽 |
[07:23] | Fine. But I’m gonna need some new props. | 没问题,我得去准备一些新的装备 |
[07:28] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[07:30] | What? | 笑啥? |
[08:01] | This is the crime scene. | 这就是案发现场 |
[08:09] | This is the footprint of the killer, Kyoshi. | 这个脚印就是凶手留下的 |
[08:13] | It was at sunset three hundred and seventy years ago today… | 那是距今370年前的一个黄昏时分 |
[08:18] | that she emerged from the temple and struck down Chin the Great. | 虚子从庙中出来,杀死了伟大的秦君 |
[08:23] | After that tragic day, we built this statue… | 那场惨剧之后,我们建立了这座塑像 |
[08:28] | … to immortalize our great leader. Feel free to appreciate it. | 以寄托我们对领袖的哀思,请随便欣赏吧 |
[08:40] | This temple and this statue were cut from the same stone. | 这座庙和塑像是用同一块石头雕凿而成的 |
[08:44] | And we know that the statue was built after Chin died. | 而这塑像是秦死后才建起来的 |
[08:48] | So if they were built at the same time, that means… | 如果说二者是同时建起来的话,这就是说… |
[08:51] | Shhh! I wanna solve it! | 嘘,我正在推理呢 |
[08:52] | That means Kyoshi never set foot in this temple. | 这就是说虚子从未踏足过那个庙 |
[08:57] | That’s a big hole in the mayor’s story, | 镇长的故事中有很大的破绽 |
[08:59] | but it’s not enough to prove Aang’s innocence. | 但是并不足以证明安昂的清白 |
[09:02] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[09:07] | We need to go to Kyoshi Island. | 我们得去虚子岛调查调查 |
[09:09] | Where’d you get that? | 那东西你从哪搞的? |
[09:17] | You got a bald head? | 你是光头吧 |
[09:20] | some nice tattoos | 身上还有纹身 |
[09:24] | You’re going to fit in real well around here. | 看来这儿还真的很适合你 |
[09:58] | Where’s Aangy? | 小安安去哪了? |
[09:59] | He couldn’t be here, Koko. | 可可,他没法来这儿 |
[10:01] | -Ohhh… -I wanted to see Aangy… | -噢 -我要见小安安嘛 |
[10:16] | Oyagi! Aang is in jail. | 岛主,安昂入狱了 |
[10:18] | The town of Chin says he murdered their leader in a past life. | 秦镇的人说他的前世谋杀了他们的领袖 |
[10:22] | They say it was Kyoshi. | 而那个前世就是虚子 |
[10:24] | Kyoshi? That’s crazy talk! | 虚子?竟瞎扯! |
[10:26] | I’ll take you to her shrine. Maybe something there will help you clear her name. | 我带你们去她的祠堂吧 没准在那能找到澄清罪名的证据 |
[10:34] | So, uh… what’s Suki up to? Is she around? | 那个,请问…苏琪还好吗?她在吗? |
[10:38] | Actually, she and the other warriors left to fight in the war. | 实际上,她和其他武士都离岛去参战了 |
[10:42] | You kids had a big impact on Suki. | 你们对苏琪的影响很大 |
[10:44] | She said you inspired her and she wanted to help change the world. | 她说你激励了她,她想帮忙去改变这个世界 |
[10:48] | Oh, well…that’s great. | 噢,是吗…那很好啊 |
[10:53] | This temple was converted into a shrine to Kyoshi. | 虚子的祠堂是由一座庙改建的 |
[10:57] | The clerics tell us these relics are still connected to her spirit. | 牧师告诉我们从这些圣物中 仍然能感受到她的存在 |
[11:02] | That’s her kimono. | 这是她的和服 |
[11:04] | She had exquisite taste. | 真是精致啊 |
[11:05] | Please don’t touch. | 请别上手 |
[11:06] | These fans…they were her weapons, no? | 这两把扇子…是她的武器吗? |
[11:10] | Also refrain from touching the fans. | 扇子也不许摸 |
[11:13] | These were her boots? Her feet must have been enormous! | 这双是她的靴子?她的脚肯定很大吧 |
[11:18] | The biggest of any Avatar. | 她的脚是历任神通中最大的 |
[11:21] | Wait a minute… big feet? | 等等…大脚? |
[11:24] | Little footprints…There’s no way… | 足印却很小…不可能啊… |
[11:28] | Ahem. Special outfit Hat and pipe These things mean anything to you? | 啊咳,别没大没小的,在大侦探前你也想班门弄斧? |
[11:32] | You’re right. I’m sorry. Please. | 您说的对,我错了,请说 |
[11:36] | Aha! There’s no way Kyoshi could have made that footprint … | 啊哈,那脚印不可能是虚子留下的 |
[11:40] | …and therefore there is nothing linking her to the crime scene! | 因此并没有证据证明她去过犯罪现场 |
[11:44] | Brilliant, Sokka. | 聪明啊,索卡 |
[11:50] | This girl you’re talking about…She’ll come around. | 你说的那个姑娘,她会明白的 |
[11:52] | You just gotta hang in there. | 你只管追她就是了 |
[11:54] | You think so? | 这样行吗? |
[11:55] | – Sure! – Yeah! | -当然了! -没错 |
[11:56] | You’re a catch. | 你相当出色了 |
[11:57] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[11:59] | Hey! You’re smart, handsome, funny, not to mention you’re the Avatar. | 嘿!瞧你英俊潇洒、风流倜傥的 再说了,你可是降世神通 |
[12:05] | You guys are great. | 能认识你们真好 |
[12:07] | Don’t be afraid to tell her how you feel. | 不要害怕告诉她你的感受 |
[12:14] | This piece is called “The Birth of Kyoshi” | 这幅图名叫「拓创虚子岛」 (画中文字:降世神通虚子今日拓创虚子岛,愿 吾民文化永绝于世界暴政) |
[12:17] | It was painted at sunrise on the day this island was founded. | 图中所画的是虚子岛建立那天日出时的景象 |
[12:21] | Why, it was today, in fact, three hundred and seventy years ago. | 实际上也就是370年前的今天 |
[12:26] | Three hundred and seventy years? wait, are you sure it was today? | 370年前?且慢,你确定是今天? |
[12:30] | Seeing how it’s Kyoshi Day, yes, I’m sure. | 这就是「虚子日」的来由啦,我当然确定 |
[12:35] | This ceremony didn’t take place at sunrise; it took place at sunset. Look at the shadows. | 这个仪式好像不是在日出时举行的 好像是在日落,看看这影子就知道了 |
[12:41] | They point east. So the sun must have been in the west. | 他们向东指,这说明太阳肯定在西面 |
[12:44] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[12:45] | If Kyoshi was in the ceremony at sunset, | 如果虚子当时在日落的仪式上 |
[12:49] | she couldn’t have been in Chin committing the crime. | 那秦被杀时,她肯定不在场喽 |
[12:52] | She has an alibi! | 她有不在场证明 |
[12:56] | Honorable mayor, we’ve prepared a solid defense for the Avatar. | 尊敬的镇长,我们准备好了,可以为神通辩护 |
[13:00] | We did an investigation and found some very strong evidence. | 我们做了调查,发现了十分确凿的证据 |
[13:03] | Evidence? Hmph! That’s not how our court system works. | 证据?笑话!我们这儿可不兴那套 |
[13:08] | Then how can I prove my innocence? | 那我该怎么为自己澄清呢? |
[13:10] | Simple. I say what happened and then you say what happened | 很简单,我说说事情的经过,然后再让你说说 |
[13:14] | and then I decide who’s right. | 最后我们决定谁说的正确 |
[13:18] | That’s why we call it justice. | 这就是我们说的公正 |
[13:20] | Because it’s “just us”, Hahaha! | 就是公家说的算,哈哈哈 (justice与 just us谐音, 原文应为公正就是只有我们说的算 |
[13:29] | Everyone loved Chin the Great because he was so great. | 伟大的秦王赢得了众人的爱戴 |
[13:33] | Then the Avatar showed up and killed him! And that’s how it happened. | 而神通却突然出现并杀了他,这就是事情的经过 |
[13:39] | The accused will now present its argument. | 现在由被告陈词 |
[13:45] | You can do it, Aang. Just remember the evidence. | 你能行的,安昂,记住证据就行了 |
[13:47] | Right…evidence. | 没错…证据 |
[13:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’m about to tell you what really happened. And I will prove it with facts. | 各位小姐先生们,我来告诉你们真正发生了什么 我会以事实来佐证 |
[13:58] | Fact number one… | 事实一… |
[14:02] | The footprints! | 脚印 |
[14:04] | Oh, yeah, you see,You see, I have very large feet. | 哦,知道了,你们看,你们看,我的脚很大 |
[14:11] | Furthermore, your…temple matches your statue. | 另外,你们的…庙与塑像吻合 |
[14:18] | But…I was in a painting at sunset. | 但是…日落时,我在画中 |
[14:22] | So there you have it! I’m not guilty! | 你们明白了吧,我是无辜的 |
[14:27] | He’s dead. | 他死定了 |
[14:30] | Looks like you did some serious shopping. | 你可是真没少买啊 |
[14:34] | But where did you get the money? | 不过钱你是从哪搞的? |
[14:36] | Do you like your new teapot? | 那个新壶你喜欢吗? |
[14:38] | To be honest with you, | 说实话 |
[14:39] | the best tea tastes delicious whether it comes in a porcelain pot… | 只要是好茶,无论是用瓷壶 还是用铁皮壶煮出来都一样香 |
[14:46] | I know we’ve had some difficult times lately. | 我知道咱们最近过得很苦 |
[14:49] | We’ve had to struggle just to get by. | 但是坚持就是胜利 |
[14:53] | But it’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么可羞愧的 |
[14:56] | There is a simple honor in poverty. | 咱们穷得很有尊严 |
[15:00] | There’s no honor for me without the Avatar. | 只有抓住降世神通才能找回我的尊严 |
[15:02] | Zuko | 祖寇 |
[15:05] | Even if you did capture the Avatar, | 即便是你抓住了神通 |
[15:07] | I’m not so sure it would solve our problems. | 也不见得就能够解决问题 |
[15:11] | Not now. | 时机未到 |
[15:13] | Then there is no hope at all. | 根本就没有什么希望了 |
[15:14] | No, Zuko! You must never give in to despair. | 不会的,祖寇,不要向绝望屈服 |
[15:18] | Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. | 不要屈从于自己最低贱的本能 你不该就这么堕落下去 |
[15:25] | In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. | 现在是最艰难的时候,你需要给自己希望 |
[15:31] | That is the meaning of inner strength. | 要保持住坚强的信念 |
[15:43] | Mayor Tong, I’d like for the court to hear one last testimony. | 唐镇长,我希望法庭能允许我做最后的陈词 |
[15:49] | I’ve already told you! It’s just me and the accused. | 我已经跟你说过了,只能有我和被告 |
[15:52] | You can’t call any witnesses. | 不能找其他证人 |
[15:55] | This isn’t just any witness. I’m going to call… | 来的并不是别人,我要传叫的是 |
[15:59] | Avatar Kyoshi herself! | 虚子神通本人 |
[16:11] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛? |
[16:12] | Well, she is Aang’s past life. | 那个,她不是安昂的前世吗 |
[16:14] | Maybe wearing her stuff will trigger something. | 让他穿上虚子的饰物,没准能触发什么回忆 |
[16:18] | I do believe in the power of stuff. | 我可信不著那些饰物 |
[16:21] | This is a mockery of Chin law! | 居然胆敢藐视秦镇的法律 |
[16:23] | Please! If you could just wait one more second, | 拜托,劳烦你再等一会 |
[16:25] | I’m sure Kyoshi will be here. | 虚子一定会到场的 |
[16:30] | Hey, everybody. Avatar Kyoshi here. | 嘿,大家好,我是虚子神通 |
[16:34] | This is ridiculous. | 这真是太荒唐了 |
[16:36] | For the murder of Chin the Great, this court finds the Avatar… | 因谋杀伟大的秦君,法庭将… |
[16:52] | I killed Chin the Conqueror. | 是我杀了秦 |
[16:57] | A horrible tyrant, | 他是一个可怕的暴君 |
[16:58] | Chin was expanding his army to all corners of the continent. | 秦在这片大陆上四处征讨 |
[17:03] | When they came to the neck of the peninsula where we lived, | 终有一日他的铁蹄踏到了我们居住的半岛 |
[17:06] | he demanded our immediate surrender. | 他要我们立刻弃械投降 |
[17:08] | I warned him that I would not sit passively … | 我警告他我们不会坐以待毙的 |
[17:11] | while he took our home, | 不会让他夺走我们的家园 |
[17:13] | but he did not back down. | 但是他仍不撤退 |
[17:23] | On that day, we split from the mainland. | 就在那天,我们和大陆分离了 |
[18:09] | I created Kyoshi Island so my people could be safe from invaders. | 我拓建了虚子岛,以使我的子民能够远离入侵者的铁蹄 |
[18:25] | So…what just happened? | 嗯…发生什么事了? |
[18:27] | Uhh? you kind of confessed. Sorry. | 呃,你刚刚服罪了,抱歉 |
[18:32] | And I find you guilty! Bring out the wheel of punishment! | 现在判你有罪,惩罚之轮伺候 |
[18:45] | Uncle, I thought a lot about what you said. | 皇叔,你说的话我仔细考虑了一下 |
[18:48] | You did? Good, good. | 真的吗,很好,很好 |
[18:51] | It’s helped me realize something. We no longer have anything to gain by traveling together. | 你让我意识到一些事情,道不同不相为谋 |
[18:57] | I need to find my own way. | 咱们还是分道扬镳吧 |
[19:06] | Wait! | 等等 |
[19:22] | The accused will now spin the wheel of punishment to determine his sentence. | 现在被告旋转轮盘 轮盘停止后指针指向的便是你要受的刑罚 |
[19:31] | I said I would face justice, so I will. | 我说过我会接受惩罚的,我不反悔 |
[19:39] | Come on, torture machine! | 严刑拷打 |
[19:41] | Eaten by bears! | 拖去喂熊 |
[19:42] | Razor pit! | 利剑坑 |
[19:44] | Community service! Please stop on community service. | 社区服务!拜托停在社区服务上吧 |
[19:53] | Looks like it’s “boiled in oil” | 看来是「油煎之刑」 |
[20:07] | We’ve come to claim this village for the Fire Lord! | 即日起,该镇归烈火王管辖 |
[20:11] | Now show me your leader so I may… | 把你们管事的给我交出来,好让我… |
[20:18] | dethrone him. | 让我废了他 (dethrone:废黜) |
[20:20] | That’s him over there! | 他就在那儿呢 |
[20:22] | You! Avatar! Do something! | 我说神通,别傻看著啊 |
[20:25] | Gee, I’d love to help, but I’m supposed to be boiled in oil. | 这个,我到是愿意帮忙,不过我应该接受油煎之刑 |
[20:30] | There! Community service Now serve our community and … | 看著没,你的刑罚是社区服务 赶紧给社区做点实事吧… |
[20:33] | get rid of those rhinos! | 顺便把这些犀牛给我打跑 |
[20:57] | Rough Rhinos, to the town! | 犀牛帮的兄弟,进攻 |
[21:32] | Boomerang! You do always come back! | 我的飞去飞来!就知道你舍不得我 |
[22:23] | From now on, we’ll celebrate a new Avatar Day | 从今以后,我们庆祝新的神通节 |
[22:27] | in honor of the day Avatar Aang saved us from the Rough Rhino Invasion. | 以感激安昂神通对我们的保护 他让我们免受犀牛帮的侵略 |
[22:32] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[22:34] | That’s our new festival food: unfried dough. | 这是新的节日食物:免炸浆糊饼 |
[22:39] | May we eat it and be reminded of how on this day the Avatar was not boiled in oil. | 吃这个是让大家铭记 神通在今天逃过了油煎之灾 |
[22:54] | Happy Avatar Day, everyone. | 大家神通节快乐 |
[23:01] | This is by far the worst town we’ve ever been to. | 咱们去过的村镇�堙A这个最烂了 |
[23:05] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |