时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:04] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:06] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:11] | Long ago,the four nations lived together in harmony | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:14] | then everything changed when the firenation attacked | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:20] | Only the avatar mastered all four elements could stop them | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most he vanished | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:27] | 100 years passed, my brother and I discovered the new avatar | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通, |
[00:31] | airbinder named Aang | 他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」 |
[00:33] | And although his airbinding skill is great, | 尽管他的御气术著实厉害 |
[00:35] | he has a lot to learn before he is ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but I believe… …Aang can save the world | 但是我坚信 安昂 能拯救这个世界 |
[00:43] | -=AVATAR=- The last airbender | -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 |
[00:48] | Preciously on Avatar | |
[00:50] | We need to find King Bumi | 我们得找到布米王 |
[00:51] | so Aang can learn earthbinding somewhere safe | 安昂才能无后顾之忧的学习御土术 |
[00:54] | It sounds you’re ahead to Omashu | 这么说你们是要去奥玛舒喽 |
[00:56] | I present to you the earth kingdom city of O…Oh, no | 我向各位介绍土强国城池奥…噢,糟糕 |
[01:01] | I guess I need someelse to teach me earthbinding | 看来我得找别人来教我御土术了 |
[01:04] | you need to find someone who waits and listens before striken | 你要找的师傅定要懂得, 在攻击之前审时度势,善于聆听 |
[01:09] | In the swamp we see visions of people we’ve lost, | 在这片沼泽中,能看到我们失去的、 |
[01:13] | people we loved | 挚爱的人的幻象 |
[01:14] | But what about my vision, It was someone I had never met. | 那我的幻象该怎么解释呢 那个人我从来都没见过 |
[01:18] | Book two: Earth Chapter six: The Blind Bandit | 第二卷 土 第六回 盲匪 |
[01:27] | It’s pricey, but I really do like it. | 是很贵没错,但是我真的很喜欢 |
[01:32] | Then you should get it. You deserve something nice. | 那就买呗,你也该背个像样的东西了 |
[01:34] | I do, don’t I? But no. It’s too expensive, I shouldn’t. | 是吗,你说真的? 还是不行,太贵了,我不该买 |
[01:39] | Alright, then don’t. | 好吧,那就别买 |
[01:45] | You know what? I’m gonna get it. | 管他呢,我这就去买 |
[01:49] | Hey, you kids like earthbending? | 嘿,孩子们想学御土术吗? |
[01:51] | You like throwing rocks? | 想体验扔石头的快感吗? |
[01:53] | Then check out Master Yu’s Earthbending Academy. | 快来余师傅御土术武馆吧,包你爽 |
[01:59] | Look, there’s a coupon on the back. The first lesson is free. | 看,这后面是个招待券 可以免费听第一堂课 |
[02:03] | Who knows? This Master Yu … | 说不准,这个余师傅 |
[02:04] | …could be the earthbending teacher you’ve been looking for. | 就是你正在寻找的御土术师傅呢 |
[02:18] | Take your stances. | 摆好姿势 |
[02:21] | Now, strike as if you’re punching through your opponents head! | 现在 以击穿对手头骨之力出拳 |
[02:29] | So, are you ready to commit to more lessons? | 怎样,是不是迫不及待要上下一节了? |
[02:32] | If you pay for the whole year in advance, I’ll bump you up to the next belt. | 如果你一次性的交齐全年学费 就让你直接晋下一级 |
[02:40] | He’s not the one. | 他不是我要找的人 |
[02:43] | I think The Boulder is gonna win back the belt at Earth Rumble 6. | 这届「六震土」,「大块石」定会赢回冠军腰带的 |
[02:47] | He’s gonna have to fight his way through the best earthbenders in the world to… | 哪有那么简单,参加的人可都是世界级的高手 |
[02:50] | even get a shot at the champ. | 更何况他还要过擂主那关 |
[02:52] | Excuse me, but where is this earthbending tournament exactly? | 打搅一下,请问御土术锦标赛在哪儿进行啊? |
[02:54] | It’s on the Island of Noneoya … | 在那个「关你啥岛」来著? |
[02:57] | None o’ ya business! | 「关你屁事」岛 |
[03:03] | Oh, I got to remember that one. | 噢,这笑话太经典了 |
[03:05] | I’ll take care of this. | 让我去问问看吧 |
[03:08] | Hey strong guys, wait up! | 嘿,猛男们,慢走啊 |
[03:12] | What was I thinking? I don’t need a new bag. | 真不明白我是咋想的 干嘛要买个新包呢 |
[03:15] | Why’d you let me buy this? | 你们干嘛不拦著我? |
[03:21] | You ready to find an earthbending teacher? | 准备好去拜师了吗? |
[03:22] | Because we’re going to Earth Rumble 6! | 咱们这就去「六震土」瞧瞧 |
[03:25] | How did you get them to tell you? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[03:27] | Oh, a girl has her ways. | 哦,女孩的魅力呗 |
[03:38] | Hey, front row seats! I wonder why no one else is sitting here. | 嘿,还是前排座位呢 真不明白怎么会没人坐在这儿 |
[03:42] | I guess that’s why. | 现在你知道原因了吧 |
[03:51] | Welcome to Earth Rumble 6! I am your host, Shin Fu! | 欢迎大家来到「六震土」 在下辛富,担任本场主持 |
[03:59] | This is just gonna be a bunch of guys chuckin’ rocks at each other, isn’t it? | 真不明白,几个莽夫互相扔石头有什么好看的 |
[04:02] | That’s what I paid for. | 不好看的话,我干嘛会花钱来这儿 |
[04:04] | The rules are simple. Just knock the other guy out of the ring and you win. | 规则很简单,只要把对手击出场地就算胜利 |
[04:13] | Round one! The Boulder versus The Big Bad Hippo! | 第一轮,「大块石」对阵「巨坏河马」 |
[04:22] | Listen up, Hippo. You may be big, but you ain’t bad! | 听者,河马,说你「巨」倒是没错 不过「坏」你还不够格 |
[04:26] | The Boulder’s gonna win this – in a landslide! | 要赢你,我只要使招「山崩」就行了 |
[04:30] | Hippo mad! | 河马很生气,后果很严重 |
[04:45] | Unbelievable, ladies and gentlemen! The Hippo is rocking The Boulder! | 太精彩了,女士们先生们 河马居然撼动了「大块石」 |
[05:04] | The Boulder wins! | 胜者是「大块石」 |
[05:08] | How about The Boulder? He’s got some good moves. | 你看这个「大块石」咋样? 看起来身手不错 |
[05:10] | I don’t know. Bumi said I need a teacher who listens to the earth. | 不知道,布米说我需要的人得善于聆听土地 |
[05:14] | He’s just listening to his big muscles. What do you think Sokka? | 他只是徒有肌肉罢了 索卡你觉得呢? |
[05:20] | Next match, | 下一场 |
[05:21] | The Boulder versus Fire Nation Man! | 「大块石」对战「火宗男」 |
[05:32] | Please to rise for Fire Nation national anthem. | 全场起立合唱烈火国赞歌吧 |
[05:36] | Fire Lord, my flame burns for thee! | 烈火王啊,我的生命为你燃烧 |
[05:43] | Go back to the Fire Nation! | 滚回烈火国去 |
[05:51] | No. No please! | 不要啊,好汉饶命啊! |
[06:02] | The Boulder knows how to put the hurt in the dirt! | 「大块石」太炫了,小样的还敢和人家支把~ |
[06:26] | Now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 现在,万众期待的时刻到了 |
[06:30] | The Boulder versus your champion…The Blind Bandit! | 「大块石」将对战卫冕擂主…「盲匪」 |
[06:41] | She can’t really be blind. It’s just part of her character, right? | 她该不是真盲吧,是配合角色扮的吧? |
[06:45] | I think she is. | 依我看,她应该是 |
[06:46] | I think she is…Going down! | 依我看,她应该是…输定了 |
[06:51] | The Boulder feels conflicted about fighting a young, blind girl. | 「大块石」内心充满了矛盾 他怎忍心欺负一个失明的小丫头 |
[06:56] | Sounds to me like you’re scared, Boulder. | 「大块石」,你该不是害怕了吧 |
[07:01] | The Boulder’s over his conflicted feelings, | 「大块石」心中不再矛盾 (真讨厌,说自己老用第三人称) |
[07:03] | and now he’s ready to bury you in a rock-a-lanche! | 一招泰山压顶就要了你的小命 |
[07:08] | Whenever you’re ready…The Pebble. | 准备好就放马过来吧,小卵石 |
[07:19] | It’s on! | 接招! |
[07:57] | Your winner, and still the champion, The Blind Bandit! | 今天获胜者仍是「盲匪」 擂主卫冕成功! |
[08:04] | – NOOO! | 怎么可能! |
[08:06] | How did she do that? | 她是怎么做到的? |
[08:08] | She waited, and listened. | 审时度势,善于聆听 |
[08:13] | To make things a little more interesting, | 为了让今晚的比试更加有趣 |
[08:15] | I’m offering up this sack of gold pieces… | 只要是赢了「盲匪」 |
[08:18] | …to anyone who can defeat …The Blind Bandit! | 我将奖给他一袋金币 |
[08:23] | What? No one dares to face her? | 怎么?没人敢来应战吗? |
[08:27] | I will | 我来! |
[08:32] | Go Aang! Avenge The Boulder! | 加油安昂,为「大块石」报仇 |
[08:36] | Do people really want to see two little girls fighting out here? | 大家肯定没兴趣看咱们两个小姑娘对打吧 |
[08:42] | I don’t really want to fight you. I want to talk to you. | 我不想和你过招,只是想跟你谈谈 |
[08:45] | Boo! No talking! | 少废话,快打 |
[08:47] | Don’t boo at him. | 别嘘安昂 |
[08:58] | Somebody’s a little light on his feet. What’s your fighting name, | 脚下功夫真轻啊,敢问阁下绰号为何? |
[09:01] | The Fancy Dancer? | 「妙舞者」? |
[09:05] | Where’d you go? | 去哪了? |
[09:08] | Please, wait! | 且慢! |
[09:09] | There you are! | 在这儿呢 |
[09:22] | Please listen! | 请听我说 |
[09:24] | I need an earthbending teacher, and I think it’s supposed to be you. | 我需要一个御土术师傅,只有你能胜任 |
[09:27] | Whoever you are, just leave me alone. | 管你是谁,别来烦我 |
[09:32] | Wait! | 等等 |
[09:41] | Way to go, champ! | 好样的,擂主 |
[09:50] | I gotta admit, now I’m really glad I bought this bag. | 我得承认,这个包真的没买错 |
[09:54] | It matches the belt perfectly. | 和这腰带简直就是绝配 |
[09:56] | That is a big relief. | 您老终于满意了 |
[09:58] | If we want to find The Blind Bandit, | 如果我们要找「盲匪」 |
[10:00] | the Earthbending Academy is a good place to start. | 最好从御土术武馆开始著手 |
[10:06] | Oh great, you again. | 太衰了,咋又是你 |
[10:11] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 咋的,不想见我? |
[10:13] | Nicely done. | 果然牛 |
[10:13] | Hey, you’re the kid who beat The Blind Bandit. | 嘿,你不就是那个战胜「盲匪」的孩子吗? |
[10:16] | We need to talk to her. Do you guys know where she lives? | 我们有事要找她,你们知道她住哪儿吗? |
[10:20] | The Blind Bandit’s a mystery. She shows up to fight, then disappears. | 那个盲匪很神秘的,总是神龙见首不见尾 |
[10:25] | Let me handle this. | 让我来问吧 |
[10:27] | You’re not telling us everything! | 赶快从实招来 |
[10:29] | No no, I swear it’s true! | 是真的,知道的我都讲了 |
[10:31] | No one knows where she goes, or who she really is. | 没人知道她去哪儿了,更别提她是谁了 |
[10:34] | That’s because we’re asking about the wrong person. | 咱们可能找错人了 |
[10:36] | In my vision, I saw a girl in a white dress … | 在幻象中,那是个穿白裙的女孩 |
[10:39] | …with a pet flying boar. | 还有个飞天野猪为伴 |
[10:41] | Know anybody like that? | 你们认识相似的人吗? |
[10:43] | Well, a flying boar is the symbol of the Bei Fong family. | 那个,飞天野猪是北方家族的族徽 |
[10:46] | They’re the richest people in town, probably the whole world. | 他们是镇上的首富,没准也是全球首富呢 |
[10:49] | Yeah, but they don’t have a daughter. | 不过没听说他们有个女儿 |
[10:51] | Flying boar is good enough for me. Let’s check it out. | 知道这些就足够了,我们去看看吧 |
[10:55] | Yeah, you better leave. | 是啊,快滚吧 |
[10:57] | Hey, I’ve got my eye on you. | 嘿,我可是盯上你们了 |
[11:00] | Water Tribe. | 水族帮 |
[11:03] | I’m telling you, The Boulder was standing right there. I saw the kid strike, | 是真的,「大块石」当时就站在那儿 正好看到那小孩出手 |
[11:08] | but there was no earthbending. Nothing made contact. | 他没用任何御土术,压根就没有身体接触 |
[11:11] | The Blind Bandit just fell out of the ring. | 「盲匪」就跌出场外了 |
[11:14] | She must have took a dive and split the money with the kid. | 他俩肯定合起伙来坑你的钱 |
[11:22] | Nobody cheats Xin Fu. | 竟然敢骗我辛富 |
[11:31] | That’s the flying boar from my vision. Come on. | 那就是我在幻象中看到的 飞天野猪,咱们走 |
[11:49] | What are you doing here, twinkle toes? | 你来这儿干嘛,「亮脚趾」 (twinkle:闪耀,更有快速地移动之意, 该昵称应取后者意,期待更好的翻译) |
[11:52] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我? |
[11:53] | Don’t answer to twinkle toes. It’s not manly! | 叫什么「亮脚趾」,一点男子气也没有 |
[11:56] | You’re the one whose bag matches his belt. | 那个买包来配腰带的又是谁啊 |
[11:59] | How did you find me? | 你们是怎么找到我的? |
[12:00] | Well, a crazy king told me I had to find an earthbender who listens to the earth. | 一个疯国王让我拜善于聆听土地的御土师为师 |
[12:03] | And then I had a vision in a magic swamp and … | 在个神奇的沼泽中好看到了个幻象… |
[12:06] | What Aang is trying to say is, he’s the Avatar, | 安昂是想告诉你,他是降世神通 |
[12:09] | and if he doesn’t master earthbending soon he won’t be able to defeat the Fire Lord. | 他必须尽快找到一个御土术师傅,助他战败烈火王 |
[12:13] | Not my problem. | 跟我有何关系 |
[12:15] | Now get out of here or I’ll call the guards. | 赶紧滚出去,否则我叫警卫了 |
[12:19] | Look, we all have to do our part to win this war. | 要赢得这场战争,我们需要你的帮助 |
[12:21] | And yours is to teach Aang earthbending. | 你的任务就是教安昂御土术 |
[12:24] | Guards! Guards, help! | 警卫,快来,救命啊 |
[12:30] | Toph, what happened? | 拓芙小姐,咋了? |
[12:32] | I thought I heard someone. I got scared. | 我好像听到了什么,我好害怕啊 |
[12:36] | You know your father doesn’t want you wandering the grounds without supervision, Toph. | 你父亲不想让你在没有监护的情况下独自游逛 |
[12:49] | I’m pleased to hear that Toph’s private lessons are going well, | 听说拓芙在你的单独辅导下进展神速啊 |
[12:52] | but I want to be sure that she’s not trying anything too dangerous. | 不过千万不要让她尝试任何危险的招式 |
[12:56] | Absolutely not. I’m keeping her at the beginner’s level. Basic forms… | 您放心,我一直都在传授她御术的基础招式 |
[13:01] | …and breathing exercises only. | 以及调息训练,仅此而已 |
[13:03] | Very good. | 那很好 |
[13:05] | Excuse me sir, but you have a visitor. | 老爷,有客来访 |
[13:09] | Who thinks they are so important they can just come to my home unannounced? | 什么重要人物啊,也不通报一声就来了 |
[13:14] | uh, the Avatar, sir. | 是降世神通,老爷 |
[13:28] | Blow on it. It’s too hot for her. | 帮她吹吹,太烫了 |
[13:30] | Allow me. | 让我来吧 |
[13:35] | Avatar Aang, it’s an honor to have you visit us. | 安昂神通,您的到访让寒舍蓬荜生辉啊 |
[13:40] | In your opinion, how much longer do you think the war will last? | 依您看,这场战争何时能结束? |
[13:44] | I’d like to defeat the Fire Lord by the end of summer, | 我计划在夏末之前战败烈火王 |
[13:47] | but I can’t do that without finding an earthbending teacher first. | 但是我必须先找到一位御土术师傅来教我 |
[13:52] | Well, Master Yu is the finest teacher in the land. | 余师傅当然是不二人选 |
[13:55] | He’s been teaching Toph since she was little. | 拓芙自幼就师从于他 |
[13:58] | Then she must be a great earthbender, | 这么说拓芙的御土术应该很棒了 |
[14:00] | …probably good enough to teach someone else. | 教个徒弟应该不成问题吧 |
[14:07] | Toph is still learning the basics. | 拓芙仍在修炼基础招式 |
[14:09] | Yes, and sadly because of her blindness, | 没错,只因她自幼失明 |
[14:12] | I don’t think she will ever become a true master. | 我不指望她能成为一代宗师 |
[14:16] | Oh, I’m sure she’s better than you think she is. | 噢,她可比您想像的要厉害的多 |
[14:36] | What’s your problem? | 你是什么意思啊? |
[14:37] | What’s your problem? | 那你又是什么意思啊? |
[14:41] | Well, shall we move to the living room for dessert then? | 不如咱们去起居室吃甜点吧 |
[14:50] | Good night buddy. | 晚安,伙计 |
[14:54] | Relax. Look, I’m sorry about dinner. Let’s call a truce, ok? | 别紧张,晚饭的事我很抱歉,咱们休战吧,行吗? |
[15:02] | Even though I was born blind, I’ve never had a problem seeing. | 虽然我双目失明,可没有影响我的「视觉」 |
[15:08] | I see with earthbending. It’s kind of like seeing with my feet. | 御土术就是我的眼睛,我可用双脚感知万物 |
[15:12] | I can feel the vibrations in the earth, and I can see where everything is. | 通过大地的震动,我能分辨物体的方位 |
[15:17] | You, that tree, even those ants. | 包括你,树木,就连那些蚂蚁也不能逃过我的「双眼」 |
[15:25] | That’s amazing. | 真是不可思议 |
[15:26] | My parents don’t understand. They’ve always treated me like I was helpless. | 可我的父母却不了解,他们认为我是个废人 |
[15:32] | Is that why you became The Blind Bandit? | 所以你才变成了盲匪 |
[15:34] | Yeah | 没错 |
[15:36] | Then why stay here where you’re not happy? | 既然不快乐,为何还要留在这�� |
[15:38] | They’re my parents. Where else am I supposed to go? | 我的父母在这儿,我还能去哪�堙H |
[15:43] | You could come with us. | 跟我们一起走吧 |
[15:44] | Yeah. You guys get to go wherever you want. | 是啊,你们可以浪迹天涯 |
[15:47] | No one telling you what to do, that’s the life. | 自由自在,无忧无虑,那才是生活 |
[15:52] | It’s just not my life. | 而那些都不属于我 |
[15:57] | We’re being ambushed. | 我们被埋伏了 |
[16:16] | I think you kids owe me some money. | 把欠我的钱给我吐出来 |
[16:25] | Whoever took Aang and Toph left this. | 有人抓走了安昂和拓芙,留下了这张字条 |
[16:28] | If you want to see your daughter again, bring 500 gold pieces to the arena. | 想要回你们的女儿,速携500金币来竞技场 |
[16:32] | It’s signed “Xin Fu and The Boulder”. | 署名为:「大块石」和辛富 |
[16:35] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[16:37] | I have the Boulder’s autograph! | 我得到了”大块石”的亲笔签名 |
[16:41] | Master Yu, I need you to help you get my daughter back. | 余师傅,我希望你能帮忙救我女儿回来 |
[16:44] | We’re going with you. | 我们跟你一块去 |
[16:47] | Poor Toph. She must be so scared. | 可怜的拓芙,她肯定害怕极了 |
[16:50] | You think you’re so tough? | 你为你很强吗? |
[16:51] | Why don’t you come up here so I can smack that grin off your face? | 有种你就上来,看爷不把你那笑脸给撕了的 |
[16:55] | I’m not smiling. | 我没笑啊~ |
[16:57] | Toph! | 拓芙 |
[16:59] | Here’s your money. Now let them go. | 这是你们要的钱,赶快放了他们 |
[17:12] | What about Aang? | 那安昂呢? |
[17:13] | I think the Fire Nation will pay a hefty price for the Avatar. | 相信烈火国会给个更合理的价钱 |
[17:17] | Now, get out of my ring. | 现在,从我的场子滚出去 |
[17:37] | Go. I’ll be ok. | 走吧,我不会有事的 |
[17:42] | Toph, there’s too many of them. We need an earthbender. We need you! | 拓芙,他们人多势众 我们需要个御土师帮忙,我们需要你 |
[17:47] | My daughter is blind. | 我女儿可是个盲人 |
[17:48] | She is blind and tiny and helpless and fragile.She cannot help you. | 她又盲又小,又虚又弱, 她可帮不了你们 |
[17:54] | Yes, I can. | 不,我可以 |
[18:03] | Let him go. I beat you all before, and I’ll do it again. | 放了他,一群手下败将 还敢跟我张牙舞爪的 |
[18:08] | The Boulder takes issue with that comment. | “大块石”觉得此言差矣 |
[18:14] | Wait! | 且慢 |
[18:21] | They’re mine. | 他们归我了 |
[19:11] | Hit it harder! | 再用点力 |
[19:12] | I’m trying! | 少废话 |
[20:14] | I never knew. Your daughter’s amazing. | 我真是有眼无珠 令千金竟如此厉害 |
[21:09] | She’s the greatest earthbender I’ve ever seen! | 她是我见过的最强的御土师 |
[21:15] | Dad, I know it’s hard for you to see me this way, | 老爸,我知道你很难接受这样的我 |
[21:19] | but the obedient little helpless blind girl that you think I am just isn’t me. | 我不是你想像中的那个唯唯诺诺、又弱又盲得小姑娘 |
[21:24] | I love fighting. I love being an earthbender. | 我喜欢搏斗,我以自己是御土师为傲 |
[21:28] | And I’m really, really good at it. | 习武这方面我真的真的很在行 |
[21:31] | I know I’ve kept my life secret from you, | 向您隐藏了我的生活,我很抱歉 |
[21:34] | but you were keeping me secret from the whole world. | 而你们可对我隐藏了整个世界 |
[21:37] | You were doing it to protect me. | 我知道你们是为了保护我 |
[21:38] | But I’m twelve years old and I’ve never had a real friend. | 但是我已经12岁了,却没有一个真正的朋友 |
[21:44] | So now that you see who I really am, | 现在你已经了解真正的我了 |
[21:46] | I hope it doesn’t change the way you feel about me. | 我希望您能改变对我的看法 |
[21:48] | Of course it doesn’t change the way I feel about you, Toph. | 拓芙,那番话的确改变了我对你的看法 |
[21:52] | It’s made me realize something. | 让我意识到了一些事情 |
[21:54] | It has? | 真的吗? |
[21:55] | Yes. I’ve let you have far too much freedom. | 没错,我之前给你太多的自由了 |
[21:59] | From now on, you will be cared for and guarded 24 hours a day. | 从今以后,我将派人对你全天候的看护 |
[22:03] | But dad! | 可是老爸~ |
[22:04] | We are doing this for your own good, Toph. | 拓芙,我们这么做都是为了你好 |
[22:07] | Please escort the Avatar and his friends out. They are no longer welcome here. | 来人哪,送客,把神通和他的朋友请出去 这儿不再欢迎他们了 |
[22:13] | I’m sorry, Toph. | 我很遗憾,拓芙 |
[22:15] | I’m sorry, too. Good bye, Aang. | 我也很遗憾,再见了,安昂 |
[22:23] | Don’t worry. We’ll find you a teacher. | 别担心,找个师傅还不容易 |
[22:26] | There are plenty of amazing earthbenders out there. | 杰出的御土师随处可见 |
[22:29] | Not like her. | 可是没人可以像她那样 |
[22:40] | Toph! What are you doing here? | 拓芙,你怎么来了? |
[22:42] | My dad changed his mind. He said I was free to travel the world. | 老爸回心转意了 他给了我自由,让我去游历世界 |
[22:48] | Well, we’d better get out of here…before your dad changes his mind again. | 那咱们最好赶快离开这儿 免得他老人家改主意 |
[22:53] | Good idea. | 说的对 |
[22:54] | You’re gonna be a great teacher, Toph. | 拓芙,你将会是个杰出的师傅 |
[22:57] | Speaking of which, I want to show you something. | 话说回来,我正好有个东西要给你看 |
[23:00] | Ok! | 好啊 |
[23:03] | Now we’re even. | 现在咱们扯平了 |
[23:05] | Um, I’ll take the belt back. | 呃,把腰带还我 |
[23:11] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[23:14] | I know you two are very different… | 我知道你们不是一类人 |
[23:16] | …but I believe you have a common interest. | 但我相信你们都会对这个感兴趣 |
[23:23] | The Avatar has kidnapped my daughter. | 降世神通绑架了我的女儿 |
[23:27] | I want you to do whatever it takes to bring her back home. | 我要你们把她给我带回家来 不惜一切代价 |
[23:35] | -=To be Continued=- | -=未完待续=- |