时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | katara: water… | |
[00:05] | earth… | 土强国 |
[00:07] | fire… | 火烈国 |
[00:09] | air. | 气和国 |
[00:11] | long ago… | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | the four nations lived together in harmony. | |
[00:15] | then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:20] | only the avatar, master of all four elements could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:24] | but when the world needed him most | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:26] | he vanished. | |
[00:28] | 100 years passed and my brother and i discovered the new avatar | |
[00:31] | an airbender named aang. | |
[00:33] | and although his airbending skills were great | 尽管他的御气术着实了得 |
[00:36] | he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:39] | but i believe aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 |
[00:43] | [♪…] | |
[00:48] | [man speaking]: | |
[00:51] | ozai: i am proud of you, prince zuko. | 祖寇,我以你为傲 |
[00:53] | you slayed the avatar. | 你消灭了降世神通 |
[00:57] | zuko: you’re so beautiful when you hate the world. | 你愤世嫉俗的样子真美 |
[01:00] | i don’t hate you. | 可我并不讨厌你 |
[01:02] | i don’t hate you, too. | 我也不讨厌你 |
[01:05] | i have everything i always wanted. | 我得到了我所期盼的一切 |
[01:08] | but it’s not at all how i thought it would be. | 然而并不全像我想要的那样 |
[01:10] | the avatar is alive. | 神通还活着 |
[01:12] | i want you to find him… | 我要你找到他 |
[01:14] | …and end him. | 送他上西天 第三卷 火 第五回 海滩 |
[01:18] | [♪…] | |
[01:24] | [growls] | |
[01:26] | ty lee: i’m so excited to spend the weekend on ember island. | 能在余烬岛上过周末真是太赞了 |
[01:29] | it’s gonna be great to hang out on the beach and do nothing. | 可以在沙滩上闲逛,懒洋洋的过上一天 |
[01:33] | doing nothing is a waste of time. | 什么也不干简直就是在浪费时间 |
[01:35] | we’re being sent away on a forced vacation. | 我们居然被迫出来度假 |
[01:37] | i feel like a child. | 竟然还拿咱们当小孩 |
[01:38] | lighten up. | 放松点 |
[01:39] | so dad wants to meet with his advisors alone | 父皇想和军机大臣们单独议事 |
[01:41] | without anyone else around. | 不想有其他人打扰 |
[01:43] | don’t take it personally. | 你不要太在意 |
[01:44] | doesn’t your family have a house on ember island? | 皇家在余烬岛上有行宫吗? |
[01:48] | we used to come every summer when we were kids. | 小时候我们每年夏天都来这儿避暑 |
[01:50] | that must’ve been fun. | 肯定很有趣吧 |
[01:51] | that was a long time ago. | 那可是很久以前的事了 |
[02:05] | both: welcome to ember island, kids. | 孩子们,欢迎驾临余烬岛 |
[02:20] | it smells like old lady in here. | 屋里怎么有股老太太身上的味道 |
[02:22] | gee, i wonder why. | 是啊,我也纳闷来着 这画中的两位美女是谁啊? 看不出来吗? -是丽和我呀 -是露和我啊 |
[02:27] | ty lee: who are these two beautiful women? | |
[02:29] | can’t you tell? | |
[02:32] | it’s li and me. [retches]s lo and me. | |
[02:34] | ooh, i love this seashell bedspread. | 噢,我好喜欢这个海贝床单啊 |
[02:38] | are you serious? | 你不是认真的吧? |
[02:39] | it looks like the beach threw up all over it. | 那上面的东西就好像海滩的呕吐物一样 |
[02:41] | li: we know you’re upset | 你们被迫来岛上 |
[02:43] | that you were forced to come here this weekend. | 度周末,一定很失望吧 |
[02:46] | but ember island is a magical place | 不过余烬岛可是个神奇的地方 |
[02:50] | keep an open mind. | 打开你们的心扉 |
[02:51] | give it a chance. | 给它一个机会 |
[02:54] | and it can help you understand yourselves and each other. | 它会帮你们认清自己 更可让你们之间增进了解 |
[02:59] | the beach has a special way | 海滩自有它的办法 可以抚平任何粗糙的棱角 |
[03:02] | of smoothing even the most ragged edges. | |
[03:04] | [yawns] | |
[03:07] | both: time to hit the beach. | 咱们这就向海滩进发吧 |
[03:13] | toph: aang, i know swimming is fun and all | 安昂,我知道游泳很有趣 |
[03:15] | but do you really think you should be exposing yourself like that? | 但是你也不用如此暴露啊 |
[03:18] | cover up. | 遮上点 你说啥? |
[03:19] | what? | 你说啥? |
[03:20] | i’m wearing trunks. | 我穿着短裤呢 |
[03:22] | i know, it’s youtattoos i’m worried about. | 我知道,不过你就不怕身上的纹身… |
[03:24] | what if someone sees you? | …让别人看见吗? |
[03:26] | there are walls all around us. | 这周围都是天然的屏障 |
[03:27] | it’s completely safe. | 相当安全了 |
[03:29] | [chirps] | |
[03:34] | aang: whoo, hey! | |
[03:35] | [momo chirps] | |
[03:38] | [laughing] | |
[03:42] | this has got to be the most boring job in the fire nation. | 咱们干的简直是烈火国最无聊的差事了 |
[03:46] | nothing ever happens. | 为啥总是风平浪静呢? |
[03:47] | [sniffs] | |
[03:49] | aang: whoa! | |
[03:53] | let’s go again. | 咱们再滑一遍吧 |
[04:01] | the avatar’s alive. | 降世神通还活着 |
[04:03] | we better send a messenger hawk to the fire lord. | 赶快放信鹰向烈火王报信 |
[04:07] | [hawk cries] | |
[04:12] | a black ribbon message. | 黑缎信终于派上用场了 |
[04:14] | this is so exciting. | 真是太激动了 |
[04:16] | [laughs] | |
[04:34] | children: ahh! | |
[04:36] | hey, you need some help unpacking? | 嘿,需要我帮忙打开行李吗? |
[04:40] | sure, thanks. [grunts] | 当然,谢啦 |
[04:53] | could you scooch just a little bit more to the… | 你能稍微往旁边点吗,帮我… |
[04:57] | perfect. | 真有眼力见 |
[04:59] | [child laughs] | |
[05:01] | here… | 我说 |
[05:03] | this is for you. | 这个送给你 |
[05:05] | why would i want that? | 我干嘛要那种东西 |
[05:06] | i saw it and i thought it was pretty. | 我发现它挺漂亮的 |
[05:08] | don’t girls like stuff like this? | 女孩不是都喜欢这种东西的吗? |
[05:10] | [scoffs]: maybe stupid girls. | 只有傻妞才会喜欢 |
[05:12] | forget it! | 算了! |
[05:23] | wow, thanks. | 哇哦,谢啦 |
[05:25] | this is so pretty. | 这个好漂亮啊 |
[05:27] | not as pretty as you are. | 再漂亮也不及你啊 |
[05:29] | that shell’s not so great. | 那破贝壳有什么好 |
[05:31] | ahem, shade… shade. | 晒到我了,晒到我了 |
[05:36] | i thought since it’s so hot… here. | 我心思这天这么热…给你 |
[05:40] | thks. | 我谢你啊 |
[05:42] | this is really refreshing. | 这还真够提神的 |
[05:49] | hey, beach bums, we’re playing next. | 嘿,懒虫们,下局该咱们上场了 |
[05:52] | ty lee, get over here now. | 泰丽,赶快过来 |
[06:01] | [giggling] | |
[06:09] | see that girl with the silly pigtails? | 看见那个梳猪尾巴的丫头了吗? |
[06:11] | when she runs towards the ball… | 注意看她带球的动作 |
[06:13] | …there’s just the slightest hesitation of her left foot. | 可以看出她出左脚时有轻微的迟疑 |
[06:15] | i’m willing to bet a childhood injury has weakened her. | 肯定是小时候受伤落下的毛病 |
[06:18] | keep serving the ball to her left and we’ll destroy her | 用球攻她的左路,先撂倒她 |
[06:21] | and the rest of her team. | 其他人就不在话下了 |
[06:22] | dismissed. | 解散 |
[06:54] | [fire crackling] | |
[06:56] | yes, we defeated you for all time. | 没错,我们是永远的胜者 |
[06:59] | you will never rise from the ashes of your shame and humiliation. | 在你们的羞愧和耻辱中苟活一世吧 |
[07:03] | well, that was fun. | 这才叫带劲呢 |
[07:06] | i’m having a party tonight. | 今晚我们要开个派对 |
[07:08] | you should come by. | 你也一道来吧 |
[07:09] | sure… | 好啊 我最爱派对了 |
[07:10] | i love parties. | 我最爱派对了 |
[07:11] | your friend can come, too. | 也叫上你的朋友吧 |
[07:13] | uh, what about me and my brother? | 呃,我们兄妹俩也可以去吗? |
[07:16] | aren’t you going to invite us? | 为什么不邀请我们? |
[07:18] | you don’t know who we are, do you? | 你们肯定不知道我们是谁吧 |
[07:21] | don’t you know who we are? | 那你们又知道我们是谁吗? |
[07:23] | we’re chan and ruon-jian. | 我们是 陈 和 鸾将 |
[07:25] | yeah. | |
[07:28] | but fine, you’re invited. | 好吧,你们也来吧 |
[07:30] | just so you know, though | 不过得给你们打个预防针 |
[07:32] | some of the most important teenagers in the fire nation | 今晚过来参加派对的可都是 |
[07:34] | are gonna be at this party so… | 火宗的青年才俊 |
[07:36] | try and act normal. | 你们最好规矩点 |
[07:37] | we’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力表现的 |
[07:43] | zuko: why didn’t you tell those guys who were were? | 你为什么不向那些家伙表明身份? |
[07:45] | azula: i guess i was intrigued. | 我只是想换换胃口 |
[07:47] | i’m so used to people worshipping us. | 过去被别人崇敬惯了 |
[07:49] | they should. | 那是应该的 |
[07:50] | yes, i know, and i love it. | 没错,我知道,也喜欢那种感觉 |
[07:53] | but for once, i just wanted to see | 不过我很好奇 |
[07:55] | how people would treat us if they didn’t know who we were. | 当他们不了解我们身份时会怎么对待我们 |
[07:57] | like waves washing away | 就像海浪冲走沙滩上的足印一样 |
[07:59] | the footprints othe sand | 就像海浪冲走沙滩上的足印一样 |
[08:02] | ember island gives everyone a clean slate. | 余烬岛会给每个人一块光亮的石板 |
[08:06] | ember island reveals the true you. | 通过它可以看见真实的自己 |
[08:11] | to the party. | to the party. 向派对进发 |
[08:13] | [hawk cries] | |
[08:18] | [crying continues] | |
[08:23] | [squawking…] | |
[08:28] | [hawk cries] | |
[08:32] | [birds crying…] | |
[08:58] | um… you’re a little early. | 嗯,你们来的有点早 |
[09:00] | no one’s here yet. | 别人还都没来呢 |
[09:02] | i heard you telling someone | 我听你跟别人说 |
[09:03] | you’d be partying from dusk till dawn. | 派对将会从黄昏持续至黎明 |
[09:05] | it’s dusk so we’re here. | 这不都黄昏了吗,所以们来了 |
[09:07] | but that’s just an expression. | 我只是说说而已 |
[09:10] | we are the perfect party guests. | 我们肯定是这次最棒的客人 |
[09:12] | we arrive right on time because we are very punctual. | 你看我们多么的守时啊 |
[09:20] | chan: all right, listen, my dad’s an admiral. | 好吧,那听好了,我老爸是海军上将 |
[09:21] | he has no idea i’m having this party | 他对这个派对一无所知 |
[09:23] | so don’t mess anything up. | 所以千万小心别搞砸了 |
[09:26] | that’s a sharp outfit, chan… careful. | 陈,你这身装备好锋利啊,小心啊 |
[09:30] | you could puncture the hull of an empire-class fire nation battleship | 你可以轻而易举的刺穿顶级火宗舰船的外壳 |
[09:34] | leaving thousands to drown at sea… | 让上千船员丧生汪洋 |
[09:36] | because it so sharp. | 真是太锋利了 |
[09:40] | um… thanks. | 嗯,多谢夸奖 |
[09:48] | hey, first ones here, huh? | 嘿,你们可是第一批客人啊 |
[09:52] | he thinks he’s so great. | 他在那儿自觉不错呢 |
[09:56] | well, what do you think of him? | 你觉得他怎么样? |
[09:58] | i don’t have any opinion about him. | 我对他可没什么看法 |
[10:00] | i hardly know him. | 我都不认识他 |
[10:02] | you like him, don’t you? [irritated sigh] | 你喜欢他,对吧? |
[10:11] | so how do you know ty lee? | 你是怎么认识泰丽的? |
[10:13] | i met her at the beach today. | 我们那天在海滩认识的 |
[10:14] | she was pretty impressed by a sand pagoda that i made for her. | 我给他建了座砂塔,她超喜欢 |
[10:17] | well, i met her first. | 是我先遇见她的 |
[10:20] | look, it doesn’t matter who i met first ’cause i like you all. | 听我说,我先遇见谁并不重要 因为你们我都很喜欢 |
[10:24] | but which one of us do you like? | 但是我们当中你更喜欢哪个? |
[10:26] | yeah. tell us. | 是啊,快告诉我们 |
[10:28] | i don’t know, i don’t know. | 我不知道,我不知道 |
[10:32] | [all grunt] | |
[10:33] | all: ooh. | |
[10:33] | ahh… | |
[10:35] | oh, i’m glad you’re here. | 哦,你在这儿真是太好了 |
[10:37] | those boys won’t leave me alone. | 那些小子总是缠着我 |
[10:39] | i guess they all just like me too much. | 他们可能都太喜欢我了 |
[10:41] | come on, ty lee, you can’t be this ignorant. | 得了吧,泰丽,你怎么这么天真呢 |
[10:45] | what are you talking about? | 此言怎讲啊? |
[10:46] | those boys only like you because you make it so easy for them. | 这些小子喜欢你是因为你太好追了 |
[10:50] | you’re not a challenge- you’re a tease. | 一点挑战性都没有,你被他们玩弄了 |
[10:52] | it’s not like they actually care who you are. | 他们其实根本就不关心你 |
[10:54] | [sobbing] | |
[10:56] | ok, ok, calm down. | 好了,好了,别哭了 |
[10:59] | i didn’t mean what i said. | 我不是那个意思 |
[11:02] | look, maybe i just said it because i was a little… | 我那么说可能是因为我有点… |
[11:04] | [whispers]: jealous. | 嫉妒你 |
[11:05] | what? | 啥? |
[11:07] | you were jealous of me? | 你怎么会嫉妒我? |
[11:09] | um, but, you’re the most beautiful, smartest, perfect girl in the world. | 嗯,你可是世上最美丽,最聪慧,最完美的女孩 |
[11:13] | well, you’re right about all those things. | 那个,你说的倒是没错啦 |
[11:15] | but for some reason when i meet boys | 不过不知怎的,我看上的那些男孩 |
[11:17] | they act as if i’m going to do something horrible to them. | 见到我时都像是见到鬼一样 |
[11:19] | [laughs] but you probably would do something horrible to them. | 相比鬼来说,他们可能会更怕你 |
[11:23] | i’m sure they’re just intimidated by you. | 他们可能是被你吓到了 |
[11:26] | ok, look, if you want a boy to like you | 好吧,听着,想让男孩喜欢你的话 |
[11:29] | just look at him and smile a lot | 只要看着他们,保持微笑就行了 |
[11:31] | and laugh at everything he says even if it’s not funny. | 即便是他们讲的笑话不怎么可乐,你也要笑 |
[11:33] | well, that sounds really shallow and stupid. | 只有肤浅的蠢妞才会那么做吧 |
[11:38] | let’s try it. | 那咱们就试试吧 |
[11:39] | ok. | 好的 |
[11:41] | [as boy]: “hey, there, sweet sugar cakes. | 嘿,好啊,小甜心 |
[11:43] | how ya likin’ this party?” | 喜欢这个派对吗? |
[11:45] | [laughs giddily] | |
[11:48] | [silence] | |
[11:49] | mai: i’m bored. zuko: i know. | -好无聊啊 -我知道 |
[11:52] | i’m hungry. so what? | -我饿了 -那又怎么样? |
[11:55] | so find me some food. | 给我拿点吃的来吧 |
[11:57] | sure. | 遵命 |
[12:01] | chan, i’m ready for a tour of the house. | 陈,介意带我四处参观一下吗 |
[12:08] | chan: is this your first time on ember island? | 你是第一次来余烬岛吗? |
[12:11] | azula: no, i used to come here years ago. | 不是,多年前经常来这儿玩 |
[12:13] | it’s a great place if you like sand. | 喜欢沙子的话,这里可是好去处 |
[12:16] | [laughing] | |
[12:18] | yeah, it’s like, “welcome to sandy land.” | 没错,“欢迎来到砂之国” |
[12:22] | [both laugh] | |
[12:27] | your arms look so strong. | 你的臂膀好强壮啊 |
[12:31] | yeah, i know. | 是啊,没错 |
[12:37] | you’re pretty. | 你真美 |
[12:38] | [sweetly]: together, you and i will be… | 哎呀妈呀,你别说啊,咱俩要是结婚了 |
[12:41] | [firmly]: the strongest couple in the entire world. | 那一定是这世上最强壮的夫妻 |
[12:44] | we will dominate the earth! | 世界将臣服于俺俩的脚下 |
[12:50] | uh… i gotta go. | 呃…我得离开一下 |
[13:04] | hey, watch it. | 嘿,你看着点啊 |
[13:06] | that food was for my cranky girlfriend. | 这吃个是给我的刁蛮女友的 |
[13:13] | whoa… | |
[13:16] | what are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[13:17] | stop talking to my girlfriend. | 离我女朋友远点 |
[13:19] | relax, it’s just a party. | 放轻松,我们只是随便聊聊 |
[13:21] | uh! | |
[13:24] | zuko, what is wrong with you? | 祖寇,你发什么疯啊? |
[13:27] | what’s wrong with me? | 你还说我? |
[13:28] | your temper’s out of control. | 你简直是不可理喻 |
[13:30] | you blow up over every little thing. | 无论什么是你都看不顺眼 |
[13:32] | you’re so impatient and hot-headed and angry. | 你做事毫不耐心,头脑发热,胡乱发火 |
[13:35] | well, at least i feel something… as opposed to you. | 是吗,至少我不会像你那样 |
[13:38] | you have no passion for anything. | 做什么事都打不起精神 |
[13:39] | you’re just a big blah. | 简直就是无聊透顶 |
[13:42] | it’s over, zuko. | 够了,祖寇 |
[13:45] | we’re done. | 咱俩分手吧 |
[13:46] | who broke my nana’s vase? | 谁把我奶奶的花瓶给打碎了? |
[13:50] | that’s it, you’re out of here. | 快走,这里不再欢迎你了 |
[13:52] | i was just leaving. | 我正要走呢 |
[13:54] | have fun by yourself, loser boy. | 你自己玩去吧,衰人 |
[13:56] | nice. | 说的好 |
[14:06] | [waves gently roll] | |
[14:20] | [children shrieking] | |
[14:26] | [bird sings] | |
[14:32] | [baby cries] | |
[15:05] | [baby laughs] | |
[15:21] | [metallic clanking] | |
[15:25] | guys, you’re all gonna think i’m crazy | 伙计们,你们肯定不会相信的 |
[15:27] | but it feels like a metal man is coming. | 好像有个金属人朝咱们这儿来了 |
[15:29] | [groans] | |
[15:44] | [grunts] | |
[15:48] | [groans] | |
[15:50] | [all scream] | |
[16:04] | [appa roars] | |
[16:15] | azula: i thought i’d find you here. | 我就知道在这儿能找到你 |
[16:17] | those summers we spent here seem so long ago. | 小时候咱们在这儿待了好几个夏天 |
[16:21] | so much has changed. | 真是时过境迁啊 |
[16:24] | come down to the beach with me. | 跟我去沙滩走走吧 |
[16:25] | come on, this place is depressing. | 走吧,这个地方太伤感了 |
[16:39] | hey… | |
[16:41] | where’s your new boyfriend? | 你的新男友没一起来吗? |
[16:47] | are you cold? | 你冷不冷? |
[16:49] | i’m freezing. | 我都冻僵了 |
[16:51] | i’ll make a fire. | 我来生火 |
[16:53] | zuko: there’s plenty of stuff to burn in there. | 那有好多东西可以用来烧火 |
[16:57] | [growls] | |
[17:01] | this is crazy. | 俺的天哪 |
[17:02] | how can we beat a guy who blows things up with his mind? | 那家伙光用头就可以把东西炸上天,咱们肯定打不过 |
[17:05] | we can. | 咱们能的 |
[17:06] | jump on appa. | 咱们能的 你们骑阿柏先走 |
[17:07] | i’ll try to distract him. | 我去分散他的注意力 |
[17:23] | [panting] | |
[17:29] | [heavy footsteps thud] | |
[17:39] | [heavy footsteps continue] | |
[18:23] | [appa growls] | |
[18:25] | [sigh]: i’m ok. | 我没事 |
[18:28] | well, that was random. | 那个敌人是碰巧遇到的吧 |
[18:29] | i don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[18:30] | i get the feeling he knows who we are. | 我感觉他知道我们是谁 |
[18:33] | [fire crackling] | |
[18:38] | ty lee: what are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛? |
[18:40] | what does it look like i’m doing. | 这你还看不出来吗? |
[18:42] | but it’s a painting of your family. | 你怎么把全家福也给烧了 |
[18:45] | you think i care? | 你觉得我会在乎吗? |
[18:46] | i think you do. | 我觉得是 |
[18:47] | you don’t know me, so why don’t you just mind your own business? | 别装的好像很了解我似的,管好你自己的事得了 |
[18:51] | ah, i know you. | 哈,我就知道 |
[18:53] | no, you don’t. | 不,你什么都不知道 |
[18:55] | you’re stuck in your little ty lee world | 你只知道成天沉浸在泰丽的小世界中 |
[18:56] | where everything’s great all the time. | 对你来说什么都是完美的 |
[18:59] | zuko, leave her alone. | 祖寇,别招惹她 |
[19:01] | [mocking]: i’m so pretty, look at me. | 我好美啊,快来看我啊 |
[19:02] | i can walk on my hands, whoo! | 我可以用手走路哩,呜呼! |
[19:07] | circus freak. | 马戏团怪人 |
[19:09] | [laughs] | |
[19:11] | yes, i’m a circus freak. | 没错,我是个马戏团怪人 |
[19:13] | go ahead and laugh all you want. | 尽管嘲笑我吧 |
[19:15] | you wanna know why i joined the circus? | 想知道我为什么会加入马戏团吗? |
[19:17] | here we go. | 洗耳恭听 |
[19:18] | ty lee: do you have any idea what my home life was like | 你们知道我们家的生活是啥样的吗? |
[19:21] | growing up with six sisters | 我们姊妹一共有六个 |
[19:23] | who look exactly like me? | 你们谁跟我一样? |
[19:25] | it was like, i didn’t even have my own name. | 就像是,就像是我都没有自己的名字一样 |
[19:28] | i joined the circus because | 我加入马戏团是因为 |
[19:29] | i was scared of spending the rest of my life | 我害怕我的下半生只是平庸的, |
[19:32] | as part of a matched set. | 简单的重复其他姊妹的生活 |
[19:34] | at least, i’m different now. | 至少现在的我与众不同 |
[19:36] | circus freak is a compliment. | 马戏团怪人的称号对我来说更像是恭维 |
[19:38] | guess that explains why you need 10 boyfriends, too. | 这也正你是要交十个男友的原因喽 |
[19:42] | i’m sorry, what? | 抱歉,你说啥? |
[19:44] | attention issues? | 想引人注目呗 |
[19:45] | you couldn’t get enough attention when you were a kid | 儿时你不能从父母那得到足够的重视 |
[19:47] | so you’re trying to make up for it now. | 你现在就想找办法补偿喽 |
[19:50] | well, what’s your excuse, mai? | 我说 梅,那你的借口又是啥呢? |
[19:53] | you were an only child for 15 years. | 你15岁前可都是家中的独苗 |
[19:55] | but even with all that attention | 你虽集万千宠爱于一身 |
[19:57] | your aura is this dingy, pasty, gray… | 可你的气场却是那么的暗淡,苍白,灰暗… |
[20:00] | i don’t believe in auras. | 我可不相信什么气场 |
[20:03] | yeah, you don’t believe in anything. | 是啊,你什么都不相信 |
[20:05] | oh, well, i’m sorry i can’t be as high-strung and crazy as the rest of you. | 哦,抱歉我不能像你们那么神经质,那么疯狂 |
[20:09] | zuko: i’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉呢 |
[20:11] | i wish you would be high-strung and crazy for once | 我一直希望你能发回疯,哪怕一次也行 |
[20:14] | instead of keeping all your feelings bottled up inside. | 正相反,你把一切的感情都埋在心里 |
[20:16] | she just called your aura dingy. | 她刚才说你的气场暗淡 |
[20:18] | are you gonna take that? | 你居然都不反驳? |
[20:19] | what do you want from me? | 你居然都不反驳? 你想让我怎么样? |
[20:21] | you want a teary confession about how hard my childhood was? | 你也想让我哭诉一下我的悲惨童年? |
[20:25] | well, it wasn’t. | 那你可能要失望了 |
[20:26] | i was a rich only child who got anything i wanted | 我从小锦衣玉食,衣食无忧 |
[20:29] | as long as i behaved… | 只要我言行规矩 |
[20:32] | …and sat still | 坐姿端庄 |
[20:34] | and didn’t speak unless spoken to. | 除非有人跟我说话,否则绝不张口 |
[20:37] | my mother said i had to keep out of trouble. | 母亲说为了父亲的政治生涯顺利 |
[20:40] | we had my dad’s political career to think about. | 我必须要远离是非 |
[20:42] | azula: well, that’s it, then. | 那这就对了 |
[20:44] | you had a controlling mother who had certain expectations | 你有一个满怀期望却又控制欲极强的母亲 |
[20:47] | and if you strayed from them you were shut down. | 她严格的控制着你的一言一行 |
[20:49] | that’s why you’re afraid to care about anything | 所以你才不会理会周遭的事物 |
[20:51] | and why you can’t express yourself. | 你才会不知如何吐露心声 |
[20:52] | you want me to express myself? | 你想让我吐露心声吗? |
[20:55] | leave me alone! | 别来惹我 |
[20:58] | i like it when you express yourself. | 我喜欢你表露心声时的样子 |
[21:01] | don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[21:02] | i’m still mad at you. | 我还在生你的气 |
[21:04] | my life hasn’t been that easy, either, mai. | 梅,我的生活也没有好过过 |
[21:08] | whatever- that doesn’t excuse the way you’ve been acting. | 那又怎么样,别为你的那种行为找借口了 |
[21:10] | ty lee: calm down, you guys. | 大家都冷静点 |
[21:12] | this much negative energy is bad for your skin. | 这种消极的能量对你们的皮肤不好 |
[21:15] | you’ll totally break out. | 你们会满脸长痘的 |
[21:16] | zuko: bad skin? | 对皮肤不好? |
[21:17] | normal teenagers worry about bad skin. | 正常的青少年才会担心那种事情 |
[21:20] | i don’t have that luxury. | 那种好事我可不敢奢望 |
[21:21] | my father decided to teach me a permanent lesson on my face. | 父皇为了惩罚我,在我脸上留下了永久的烙印 |
[21:25] | sorry, zuko, i… | 抱歉,祖寇,我… |
[21:27] | for so long, i thought that if my dad accepted me, i’d be happy. | 一直以来,我一直认为倘若父皇 接纳我的话,我一定会 很高兴的 |
[21:31] | i’m back home, now. | 我现在回家了 |
[21:32] | my dad talks to me. | 父皇肯跟我交谈了 |
[21:33] | huh, he even thinks i’m a hero. | 哼,他甚至把我当作英雄看待 |
[21:35] | everything should be perfect, right? | 这一切都很完美,对吗? |
[21:37] | i should be happy now, but i’m not. | 我应该感到高兴,可我却高兴不起来 |
[21:39] | i’m angrier than ever and i don’t know why. | 我比以前更加易怒,我自己都不知是为什么 |
[21:42] | there’s a simple question you need to answer then. | 那倒要问问你了 |
[21:44] | who are you angry at? | 你到底在生谁的气? |
[21:46] | no one, i’m just angry. | 没谁,我就是生气 |
[21:49] | yeah, who are you angry at, zuko? | 是啊,祖寇,你到底在生谁的气? |
[21:51] | everyone… i don’t know. | 每个人吧….我不知道 |
[21:54] | is it dad? | 是气父皇吗? |
[21:55] | no, no. | 是气父皇吗? 不,不 |
[21:57] | your uncle? me? | -气你皇叔? -是我吗? |
[21:58] | no, no… no, no. | 不,不….不,不 |
[22:00] | then who? | 那到底是谁? |
[22:01] | who are you angry at? | 你到底在生谁的气? |
[22:02] | answer the question, zuko. | 你到底在生谁的气? 快说啊,祖寇 |
[22:04] | ty lee: talk to us. | 告诉我们吧 |
[22:05] | mai: come on, answer the question. | 告诉我们吧 快呀,回答我们 |
[22:06] | azula: come on, answer it. | 快点,快说 |
[22:08] | zuko: i’m angry at myself. | 我在生自己的气 |
[22:15] | azula: why? | 为什么? |
[22:16] | because i’m confused. | 因为我很困惑 |
[22:19] | because i’m not sure i know the difference | 因为我再也分不清什么是对 |
[22:21] | between right and wrong anymore. | 什么是错了 |
[22:23] | you’re pathetic. | 你太可怜了 |
[22:24] | mai: i know one thing i care about… | 你太可怜了 我知道我在乎什么… |
[22:27] | i care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[22:31] | [lone hand clap] | |
[22:33] | well, those were wonderful performances, everyone. | 不错,大家表演的都不错 |
[22:36] | i guess you wouldn’t understand, would you, azula | 阿祖拉,我想你永远也不会理解的,对吗 |
[22:39] | because you’re just so perfect. | 因为你一直都是那么的完美 |
[22:41] | well, yes, i guess you’re right. | 哦,是啊,你说的没错 |
[22:43] | i don’t have sob stories like all of you. | 我没有你们那些赚人眼泪的故事 |
[22:45] | i could sit here and complain how our mom liked zuko more than me | 我本可以坐在这儿抱怨母后对你是那么的偏心 |
[22:49] | but i don’t really care. | 不过我并不在乎 |
[22:51] | my own mother… | 我的亲生母亲… |
[22:53] | thought i was a monster. | 居然认为我是个怪物 |
[22:58] | she was right, of course, but it still hurt. | 当然,她说的没错,不过还是挺伤人的 |
[23:02] | ty lee: what lo and li said came true. | 看来露和丽说的没错 |
[23:04] | the beach did help us learn about ourselves. | 这海滩的确让我们看清了自己 |
[23:06] | i feel all smoothed. | 此刻尽丝滑 |
[23:09] | i’ll always remember this. | 我会永远记住这一刻的 |
[23:10] | you know what would make this trip really memorable? | 想让这次旅行终生难忘吗? |
[23:18] | we’ve got some bad news, chan. | 陈,有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[23:20] | party’s over. | 派对结束了 -=未完待续=- 翻译/校译:Tucity http://blog.sina.com.cn/tucity |
[23:23] | [screaming] | |
[23:25] | [grunts] | |
[23:35] | [crying loudly] | |
[23:37] | -=To be Continued=- The English Subtitles were from the internet. Time line adjusted by BugsAndFlowers |