时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Water | 水善国 |
[00:03] | Earth | 土强国 |
[00:05] | Fire | 火烈国 |
[00:08] | Air | 气和国 |
[00:10] | Long ago… the four nations lived together in harmony. | 很久以前,这四大国和谐共处 |
[00:13] | Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. | 然而,烈火国发起的战争结束了和平 |
[00:19] | Only the Avatar mastered all four elements could stop them. | 只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争 |
[00:23] | But when the world needed him most, he vanished. | 然而在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了 |
[00:26] | A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, | 100年后,我和哥哥发现了转世的降世神通 |
[00:30] | an airbender named Aang. | 他是个御气师,名叫“安昂” |
[00:32] | And although his airbending skills are great, | 尽管他的御气术着实了得 |
[00:34] | he has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone. | 在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多 |
[00:38] | But I believe Aang can save the world. | 但是我坚信 安昂能拯救这个世界 -=降世神通=- 最后的气宗 校正:阿土 英麟 特别感谢参与校译的新浪网友 |
[00:46] | Previously on AVATAR… | |
[00:49] | Sokka’s your name right? | 你是叫索卡吧? |
[00:51] | My favorite prisoner used to mention you all the time. | 我最爱的囚犯总是提起你 |
[00:54] | She was convinced that you were going to come rescue her. | 她坚信你能救她出去, |
[00:57] | Of course, you never came | 当然啦,谁让你总也不来呢, |
[00:59] | and she gave up on you. | 她已经彻底对你失望了 |
[01:01] | Where is Suki?! | 苏琪在哪? |
[01:04] | How are we all going to escape? | 我们怎么能都全身而退呢? |
[01:07] | We’re not. You kids have to leave. | 我们不逃了, 你们几个孩子先走 |
[01:09] | You have to escape on Appa together. | 骑着阿柏赶快逃离这里 |
[01:11] | Bye, Dad. We won’t be apart for too long this time. | 再见了, 老爸, 这次我们不会分离太久的 |
[01:15] | I promise. | 我保证 第三卷 火 第十四回 沸岩营救 上部 |
[01:25] | No one can make tea like uncle | 全天下找不到第二个像我皇叔那么会煮茶的人了 |
[01:26] | but hopefully I learned a thing or two! | 我学到的茶艺也只是皮毛而已 |
[01:28] | Would you like to hear uncle’s favourite tea joke? | 你们想听听皇叔最爱的茶间笑话吗? |
[01:31] | -Sure. -I like jokes. | -当然 -我最爱听笑话了 |
[01:32] | Bring it! | 快说啊 |
[01:34] | Ok. Well, I can’t remember how it starts | 好吧,那个,我忘了那笑话是怎么开头的了 |
[01:37] | but the punch line is “Leave me alone! I’m bushed!”. | 不过我记得包袱是这么抖的:“别烦我,我快累死了” |
[01:45] | Well, it’s funny when uncle tells it. | 那个,记得皇叔讲得时候挺好笑的 |
[01:48] | Right, maybe that’s because he remembers the whole thing. | 那是肯定的,起码他能记住整个笑话 |
[01:58] | It’s nice to get a chance to relax a little. | 偶尔能够休息一下真是太爽了 |
[02:00] | It hardly ever happens. | 我都忘了上次休息是啥时候的事了 |
[02:08] | Hey, can I talk to you for a second? | 嘿,能跟你单独聊一下吗? |
[02:15] | So what’s up? | 啥事? |
[02:17] | If someone was captured by the Fire Nation, where would they be taken? | 被火宗抓住的人一般会被关押在哪里? |
[02:21] | What do you mean? Who was captured? | 你问这个干嘛?谁被抓走了? |
[02:24] | When the invasion plan failed some of our troops were taken. | 那次侵入计划失败后,我们当中的一些人被俘 |
[02:27] | I just want to know where they might be. | 我只想知道他们现在在哪 |
[02:29] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[02:31] | What?! Why not? | 什么?!为啥� � |
[02:32] | Trust me. Knowing will just make you feel worse. | 相信我,知道之后只会让你感觉更糟 |
[02:36] | It’s my dad. He was captured too. | 我爸爸他,他也被抓走了 |
[02:39] | I need to know what I put him through. | 我想知道因为我,他正经受着怎样的痛苦 |
[02:41] | -It’s not good, Sokka. -Please. | -索卡,这可不是什么好消息 -拜托了 |
[02:44] | My guess is… they were taken to the Boiling Rock. | 据我猜测,他们应该被关在沸岩 |
[02:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么地方? |
[02:49] | The highest security prison in the Fire Nation. | 那里是烈火国防守最严密的监狱 |
[02:52] | It’s on an island in the middle of the Boiling Lake. | 坐落于沸湖中央的小岛上 |
[02:55] | -It’s inescapable. -So where is this place? | -想要逃脱简直比登天还难 -那地方到底在哪? |
[02:58] | Why do you need to know? What do you planning? | 要知道这个干什么?你到底打算干嘛? |
[03:02] | Nothing! Boy, you’re so paranoid. | 啥也不干,伙计,别那么大惊小怪嘛 |
[03:06] | It’s in the middle of a volcano between here and the Fire Nation. | 那座监狱位于这儿和烈火国之间的一座火山口中 |
[03:09] | You guys actually flew right past on your way here. | 事实上,你们曾经途径那里 |
[03:13] | Thanks, Zuko. | 谢了,祖寇 |
[03:16] | Just knowing makes me feel better. | 知道之后让我感觉好多了 |
[03:18] | Yeah, I’m sure it does. | 是吗,好多了才怪 |
[03:47] | Not up to anything, huh? | 你不是没什么打算吗? |
[03:51] | Fine. You caught me. | 算你狠,被你抓到了 |
[03:53] | I’m gonna rescue my dad. You’re happy now? | 我要去救我老爸,你高兴了吧? |
[03:55] | I’m never happy. | 我就没高兴过 |
[03:57] | Look, I have to do this. | 听我说,我必须这么做 |
[03:59] | The invasion plan was my idea. | 那个入侵计划是我的主意 |
[04:01] | It was my decision to stay when thing was going wrong. | 当计划失败时也是我坚持要留下的 |
[04:04] | It was my mistake and it’s my job to fix it. | 都是我的错,我必须想办法补救 |
[04:07] | I have to regain my honor. You can’t stop me, Zuko. | 我必须找回我的尊严,你是阻止不了我的,祖寇 |
[04:12] | You need to regain your honor? | 找回你的尊严? |
[04:14] | Believe me, I get it. | 相信我,我了解你的感受 |
[04:16] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[04:17] | No, I have to do this alone. | 不行,这件事我必须自己完成 |
[04:20] | How are you going to get there? On Appa? | 那你要怎么去那儿呢?该不会是要骑阿柏吧? |
[04:23] | Last time I checked, prisons don’t have bison day cares. | 据我所知,监狱里可没有“托飞牛所” |
[04:29] | We’ll take my war balloon. | 咱们还是乘我的作战气球去吧 |
[04:46] | What does it say? | 上面写了什么? |
[04:47] | Meat, meat. Gone fishing. Back in a few days. Sokka and Zuko. | 馋肉� �馋肉,去钓鱼哉,去去就回 索卡和祖寇 |
[04:52] | One more thing, Aang, practice your firebending when I’m gone. | 好有件事,安昂,我走这段时间要记得练习你的御火术 |
[04:56] | Do 20 sences of firefence and 10 hot squats everytime you hear badger frog croak, Zuko. | 每当听见獾蛙叫时,做20个火墙术和10个烈焰蹲,祖寇 |
[05:05] | Nobody else says homework. | 别人都不留家庭作业的 |
[05:11] | One hot squat, two hot squats, three hot squats, four hot squats… | 烈焰蹲1下,烈焰蹲2下,烈焰蹲3下,烈焰蹲4下… |
[05:28] | Pretty clouds. | 这云彩真漂亮啊 |
[05:29] | Yeah, fluffy. | 是� �毛绒绒的 |
[05:36] | -What? -What? Oh, I didn’t say anything. | -什么? -什么什么?我什么也没说啊 |
[05:41] | You know, a friend of mine actually designed these war balloons. | 你知道吗,其实这些作战气球是我的一个朋友发明的 |
[05:44] | -No kidding. -Yep. | -真的吗? -那当然 |
[05:46] | A balloon, but for war. | 明明是个气球,却用来打仗 |
[05:49] | There’s one thing my dad is good at, it’s war. | 我父皇只有打仗这件事最在行 |
[05:52] | Yeah, seems around in the family. | 没做,那好象是你们家族人的遗传 |
[05:54] | Hey, hold on, not everyone in my family is like that. | 嘿,谁说的,我们家族并不是每个人都是好战分子 |
[05:57] | I know, I know, you’ve changed. | 我知道,我知道,你已经弃恶从善了 |
[05:59] | I meant my uncle. | 我说的是我的皇叔 |
[06:02] | He was more the father to me. | 对我来说,他更像是父亲 |
[06:05] | And I really let him down. | 可我却让他失望了 |
[06:07] | I think your uncle will be proud of you. | 你的皇叔一定会以你为傲的 |
[06:10] | Leaving your home to come help us, that’s hard. | 离乡背井的来帮助我们,这并非易事 |
[06:13] | It wasn’t that hard. | 其实也没什么难的 |
[06:15] | Really? You didn’t leave behind anyone you cared about? | 真的吗?难道家乡没有你惦记的人吗? |
[06:18] | Well, I did have a girl friend, Mai. | 那个,我是有个女朋友啦,她叫梅 |
[06:22] | That gloomy girl whose sizes are long? | 是那个身材修长的阴郁女孩吗? |
[06:24] | Yeah, everyone in the Fire Nation thinks I’m a traitor. | 是� �烈火国的子民都认为我是个叛徒 |
[06:30] | I couldn’t drag her into it. | 我不能把她也卷进来 |
[06:33] | My first girl friend turned into the moon. | 我的第一任女友变成了月亮 |
[06:35] | That’s rough, buddy. | 苦了你了,兄弟 |
[06:51] | There it is. | 咱们到了 |
[06:54] | There’s plenty of steam to keep us covered. | 下面水汽很重,是个很好的掩护 |
[06:56] | As long as we’re quiet, we should be able to navigate through without being cut. | 只要我们保持安静就能顺利的到达 |
[07:19] | We’re going down. | 咱们在急剧下降 |
[07:20] | The balloon’s not working any more. | 气球无法工作了 |
[07:22] | The air outside is just as hot as the air inside so we can’t fly. | 现在气球外的空气比内部热,所以我们就飞不起来了 |
[07:29] | So what do we suppose to do? | 那咱们现在该怎么办? |
[07:30] | I don’t know. Crash landing? | 我不知道,迫降成不? |
[07:50] | How are we gonna get out the island if the balloon won’t work. | 气球都坏了,咱们该怎样离开这个岛呢? |
[07:52] | We’ll figure something out. | 总会有办法的 |
[07:54] | I expected it might be a one-way ticket. | 本来也没指望它能带我们回去 |
[07:56] | You knew this would happen and you warrant to come anyway? | 你早就料到会这样,还执意要来? |
[07:59] | My dad might be here. I have to come and see. | 我老爸很有可能在这儿,我必须来确认一下 |
[08:03] | Uncle always said I never thougt things through, but this… | 虽然皇叔常说“船到桥头自然直”,可这…. |
[08:07] | This is just crazy! | 这实在是太疯狂了 |
[08:09] | Hey, I never wanted you’d come along in the first place. | 嘿,你要来可不是我逼你的啊 |
[08:12] | And for the record, I always think things through. | 再说了,以前每一次我都能化险为夷的 |
[08:15] | But my plans haven’t exactly work, so this time I plan it by year. | 不过这次我的计划没能成功 多花些时间来考虑考虑不就得了 |
[08:18] | So there. | 就这么定了 |
[08:24] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛? |
[08:26] | It doesn’t work anyway and we don’t want anyone to find it. | 反正也没用了,我可不想让其他人发现它 |
[08:29] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 希望你自己知道在做什么 |
[08:32] | There’s no turning back now. | 现在咱们可是没有回头路了 |
[08:45] | I hope these disguises work. | 希望咱们这身伪装能管用 |
[08:47] | We just need to lay low and find my dad as soon as possible. | 我们只需要保持低调,尽快找到我老爸就成了 |
[08:52] | Guards, there’s a scornful in the yard. Come on. | 那边的,广场上有人闹事,快来 |
[09:03] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做啊 |
[09:05] | I’m going back to my cell. | 我要回我的班房去了 |
[09:08] | Stop right there, Chit Sang. | 秦尚,你给我站住 |
[09:12] | We can’t blow up our cover. | 别暴露了我们的身份 |
[09:16] | I’ve head with your unruly behavior. | 你犯狱规的事我可是亲眼所见 |
[09:20] | What did I do? | 我咋啦? |
[09:21] | He wants to know what he did. | 他想知道自己犯啥规了 |
[09:23] | Isn’t that cute? | 很可爱不是吗? |
[09:27] | -Uh… yeah very cute, sir. -Super cute. | -呃,十分可爱,长官 -超可爱 |
[09:31] | You didn’t bow down when I walked by, Chit Sang. | 秦尚,我从你身边经过的时候你怎么不低头行礼呢? |
[09:34] | What? That’s not a prison rule. | 什么?狱规里哪有这条啊 |
[09:37] | -Do it. -Make me. | -赶快低头 -想得美 |
[09:56] | Firebending is prohibited. | 禁止使用御火术 |
[09:59] | You’re going into the cooler. | 你乖乖的进冷却器受罚吧 |
[10:02] | You, help me take him in. | 你,过来帮我把他押进去 |
[10:05] | Meet back here in an hour. | 一个小时候再见 |
[10:18] | The warden will deal with you soon. | 典狱长很快就会来发落你的 |
[10:25] | Can you believe this guy? | 你相信这家伙的话吗? |
[10:26] | Prisoners, am I right? | 谁会相信犯人的鬼话呢? |
[10:29] | Uh, tell me about it. | 呃,谁说不是呢 |
[10:35] | Hey, new guy. I know it’s the rule to have your helmet on in all times. | 嘿,新来的,我知道条例说让一直带着头盔 |
[10:39] | But, this is the lunch, relax. | 不过这是午饭时间,放轻松啦 |
[10:41] | But what if there is an incident? | 但要是有突发事件该咋办啊 |
[10:43] | If I’m not prepared, someone could strike me on the head. | 要是没这备好,被犯人一棍削在头上该咋办啊 |
[10:51] | Give him a week. He’ll loose it up. | 肯定不出一个礼拜,他就会把那玩意摘掉了 |
[10:54] | Can the new guy ask you that if he’s a few questions about the prison? | 我有几个关于监狱的问题想请教几位前辈,可以吗? |
[10:58] | No, you can’t date the female guards. | 不行,你不能和女警卫约会的 |
[11:01] | Trust me, you don’t want to. | 相信我,你不会想和她们约会的 |
[11:04] | No, that’s not at it. | 不,我要问的不是这个 |
[11:07] | The Boiling Rock, it holds the Fire Nation most dangerous criminals, right? | 这沸岩监狱里,关的应该是烈火国最危险的罪犯,对吧 |
[11:12] | So what about war prisoners? | 这里有关押战犯吗? |
[11:36] | It surely looks cold in there. | 看起来里面好像很冷的样子 |
[11:38] | That’s why we call it the cooler. | 要不怎么管它叫冷却器呢 |
[11:40] | He wouldn’t be firebending there. | 他在里面使不出御火术 |
[11:42] | It’s the warden. | 典狱长来了 |
[11:44] | Look alive! | 给我精神着点 |
[11:50] | So Chit Sang, I hear you used firebending to try to escape. | 我说秦尚,听说你试图用御火术越狱 |
[11:54] | You should know better. | 你应该有点自知之明 |
[11:56] | I wasn’t trying to escape. | 我并没有想越狱 |
[11:59] | He’s lying, I saw him with my own eyes. | 他说谎,我可是亲眼看见的 |
[12:02] | No one is ever, ever escape from here. | 没人能够从这儿逃出去 |
[12:05] | As soon as I jump into the Boiling Lake myself, I won’t let that record fall. | 即使让我跳入沸湖, 我也不能让这个无人逃脱的记录被打破 |
[12:09] | Don’t forget it. | 给我长点记性 |
[12:11] | Now goodbye to your shivering. | 你自己在这儿接着抖吧 |
[12:22] | Hey there, fellow guard. | 好啊,狱警同僚 |
[12:25] | How goes it? | 一切正常吗? |
[12:26] | -Zuko? -Ssh! | -祖寇 -嘘 |
[12:28] | Listen, I asked around the lunch, | 听着,我在午餐的时候打听过了 |
[12:31] | there are no Water Tribe prisoners. | 这里没有收押水族的囚犯 |
[12:33] | I’m afraid your father is not here. | 看来你父亲并没有在这儿 |
[12:35] | What? Are you sure to do double check? | 什么?你确定一定以及肯定吗? |
[12:37] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的,没错 |
[12:39] | No, No! | 不,不! |
[12:43] | I’m really sorry, Sokka. | 我真的很遗憾,索卡 |
[12:44] | So we came all this way for nothing. | 这么说我们岂不是白来了 |
[12:47] | I failed, again. | 我又一次失败了 |
[12:50] | Oh, what would uncle say? | 哦,如果是皇叔,他会怎么说呢? |
[12:54] | Sometimes clouds have two sides, | 云朵有时会有两面 |
[12:56] | a darken light and a silver light in between. | 在明暗两面之间有条银色的亮线 |
[12:59] | It’s like a silver sandwich. | 就像一个银色的三明治 |
[13:01] | So… when life seems hard, | 所以每当生活遭遇困苦之时 |
[13:04] | take a bite out of this silver sandwich. | 不妨尝上一口这样的三明治 |
[13:09] | Maybe we haven’t failed after all. | 也许咱们这趟并没有白来 |
[13:11] | That’s a spirit. I can’t believe that worked. | 这样才对嘛,没想到我的话居然管用了 |
[13:14] | I didn’t even know what I was saying. | 我刚才都不知道自己在说什么 |
[13:16] | No, what you said made no sense at all. | 不,我根本就没明白你想说啥 |
[13:18] | But look… | 你看那儿 |
[13:20] | It’s Suki! | 是苏琪 |
[13:21] | Prisoners, back in your cells! | 所有的囚犯,回到你们的牢房去 |
[13:40] | What is it? Did I do something wrong? | 咋了?我做错什么了吗? |
[13:43] | You mean you don’t recognize me? | 你不会是没认出我来吧 |
[13:44] | You people all look the same to me. | 在我看来,你们长的都一个样 |
[13:46] | Oh, then maybe you recognize this. | 哦,或许你还记得这个吧 |
[13:54] | Sokka. | 索卡 |
[13:55] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[14:01] | The other Kyoshi Warriors, are they here? | 其他的虚子武士也在这里吗? |
[14:03] | No, I don’t know where they are. They locked me in here because I’m the leader. | 没有,我不知道她们在哪儿 因为我是她们的首领所以才被关在这里 |
[14:07] | Well, you won’t be here for long. I’m busting you out. | 你不会在这里待太久的,我会劫你出去的 |
[14:10] | I’m so glad to see you, Sokka. I knew you’d come. | 索卡,能见到你真的是太好了 我就知道你会来救我的 |
[14:24] | Excuse me, I need to get into that cell. | 抱歉,我得进那个牢房看一眼 |
[14:26] | No, you can’t go in there. | 不行,你不能进去 |
[14:29] | The lights are out, the prisoner could sneak up on you. | 灯都熄了,囚犯会趁机偷袭你的 |
[14:32] | Step aside, fool… hey, hey, what are you doing? | 笨蛋,给我闪一边去….嘿,你这是要干嘛? |
[14:47] | Guard, help! I think he is an impostor. | 警卫,救命啊!这个人是劫狱的 |
[14:50] | Arrest him. | 把他抓起来 |
[14:58] | Get him off me and arrest him. | 赶快弄走他,把他给我抓起来 |
[15:07] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[15:08] | Don’t worry. I’ll figure it out. | 别担心,我会想办法救你的 |
[15:21] | Well, well, well. | 哎哟哟 |
[15:23] | I never thought I’d find you in here, Prince Zuko. | 祖寇王子殿下,是什么风把你吹到这儿来的 |
[15:28] | How did you know who I am? | 你怎么会知道我的身份? |
[15:29] | How could I not? You broke my niece’s heart. | 我怎么会不知道,是你伤了我侄女的心 |
[15:34] | You’re Mai’s uncle? | 你是梅的叔叔? |
[15:36] | I never meant to hurt her. | 我从来没想到要伤害她 |
[15:38] | Quiet! You’re my special prisoner now. | 闭嘴,现在你可是我的阶下囚了 |
[15:42] | And you must behave. If these criminals find out who you are, | 你最好给我老实点,如果这些囚犯发现你的身份 |
[15:47] | the traitor prince who let his nation down, | 发现你是那个卖国求荣的叛徒王子 |
[15:51] | why they dare you to shreds. | 他们可不会对你心慈手软的 |
[15:53] | So what’s intend for you? Why don’t you just tell my father and collect the reward. | 你到底想要干嘛?为何不把我献给父皇领赏 |
[15:58] | Oh, in due time, believe me, I intend to collect. | 哦,相信我,时机成熟时,我会那么干的 |
[16:13] | Oh, good, you guys have met. | 哦,太好了,你们两个已经见面了 |
[16:15] | Actually, we met a long time ago. | 事实上,我们很久之前就见过了 |
[16:17] | -We did? -Yeah, you kinda burned down my village. | -是吗? -当然,好像是你领人烧了我们的村子 |
[16:23] | Oh, sorry about that. | 哦,真是万分抱歉 |
[16:25] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[16:31] | So, listen, I think I have an escape plan. | 好了,都听我说,我想好了个逃跑计划 |
[16:34] | I check out the coolers again. | 我又去看了一下那个冷却器 |
[16:36] | The whole point of them is to keep firebenders contained, right? | 它的主要用途是为了控制御火师的,对吧? |
[16:39] | -Yeah? -So they’re completely insulated and sealed to keep the cold in. | -那又怎样? -所以它可以完全隔绝,并让冷气密封在里面 |
[16:44] | Well, to keep the cold in, it also has to keep the heat out, right? | 换句话说,也可以将热量隔绝在外面,不是吗? |
[16:49] | Just get to the point, Sokka. | 索卡,直接说重点 |
[16:50] | It’s a perfect boat for getting through the boiling water. | 我们可以用它当船载我们渡过沸湖 |
[16:55] | The cooler as a boat? Are you sure? | 拿冷却器当船?你不是在搞笑吧? |
[16:58] | I’m telling you, it will work. | 相信我,没错的 |
[17:00] | I walked around the pre-inner . | 我在监狱外墙转了一圈 |
[17:04] | There’s a blind spot between two guard towers. | 在两座警卫塔楼之间有一处盲点 |
[17:06] | It’s the perfect launching point. | 那就是绝佳的出发地点 |
[17:09] | I already tested it out. | 我已经试验过了 |
[17:11] | We’ll roll the cooler into the water and just flow with the current. | 在将冷却器推入水中之后,只需水流漂流 |
[17:16] | It will take us straight across. | 就可以直达对岸 |
[17:17] | As long as you don’t make a sound, no one will notice. | 只要不发出声响,就不会被人发现 |
[17:20] | And bing bang boom we’re on free. | 如此简单方便,咱们就自由了 |
[17:22] | But how are you gonna get the cooler out? | 不过你怎样才能把冷却器弄出来呢? |
[17:24] | Yeah, how are you gonna get the cooler out? | 对呀,你们怎样才能把冷却器弄出来呢? |
[17:29] | What? We didn’t… we… we didn’t say that. | 啥?什么?我们什么也没说啊 |
[17:32] | Yeah, you heard wrong. | 没错,你肯定是听错了 |
[17:34] | I heard you’re hatching an escape plan and I wanna in. | 我听到你们正在密谋(hatching)一个逃跑计划,我也要加入 |
[17:37] | There’s nothing to get in on. | 哪有什么计划啊 |
[17:40] | Yeah, the only thing we’re hatching is… an egg. | 我们只不过是在孵化….孵化一个鸡蛋? (hatch:有孵化的意思) |
[17:45] | Ok, well, I come with you or the warden hears about this “egg”, too. | 好吧,那个,如果不算我一份的话 我就将这个“鸡蛋”的事告诉典狱长 |
[17:49] | I guess we have no choice. | 看来我们别无选择了 |
[17:51] | Ok, you’re in. | 好吧,算你一个吧 |
[17:53] | Now, first we need someone to unbolt the cooler, from the inside. | 首先,我们需要一个人在内部把冷却器拆解 |
[17:59] | Oh, I can get you inside. | 哦,我可以助你一臂之力 |
[18:08] | Hey, what are you, stupid? What were you doing? | 嘿,你这个笨蛋,你想挑衅� � |
[18:14] | Hey, you watch when you’re shuffling. | 嘿,走路不长眼的是你吧 (shuffling:慢慢移动) |
[18:19] | I think you mean whom I’m shuffling. | 小子,让你尝尝我拳头的滋味 |
[18:32] | I need back-up over here. | 这边需要支援 |
[18:39] | No firebending. Into the cooler. | 禁止使用御火术,把他关进冷却器 |
[19:03] | I can take you back to your cell if you’ve learned your lesson. | 知道错了吗,好好认错就送你会牢房 |
[19:09] | Yes, I have, completely. | 是的,我已经彻底悔改了 |
[19:13] | I got Suki and Chit Sang out of their cells a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前,我已经把苏琪和秦尚放出来了 |
[19:17] | They’ll be waiting for us at the shore. | 我叫他们在湖岸等咱们 |
[19:20] | Someone is coming. | 有人来了 |
[19:22] | Yeah, new arrival is coming in at dawn. | 没错,破晓时会来一批新犯人 |
[19:24] | Anybody interesting? | 有什么特别的人物吗? |
[19:26] | Nah, just the usual, some robbers, couple traitors, some war prisoners. | 没有,没啥特别的,就是些强盗、叛徒、战犯之类的 |
[19:31] | The way did here, they might be a pirate. | 要是哪天来个海盗啥的该多好 |
[19:34] | -No fooling. -War prisoners. | -可不是嘛 -有战犯 |
[19:36] | It could be your father. | 说不定指的就是你父亲 |
[19:38] | I know. | 有可能 |
[19:39] | Well, what should we do? | 那我们该怎么做? |
[19:42] | Are we going ahead with the plan or we waiting another night? | 是继续计划还是再等一个晚上? |
[19:45] | I don’t know. Is it right for me to risk Suki’s freedom? | 我不知道,我该为了那个… |
[19:48] | All of her freedom on the slim chance that my dad is gonna show up? | 父亲会来的渺茫希望,葬送苏琪的自由吗? |
[19:52] | She will call, Sokka. | 索卡,她会理解的 |
[20:04] | Took you guys long enough. | 都等了你们好久了 |
[20:06] | This is my girl and my best buddy, they’re coming too. | 这是我的女友,还有我最好的兄弟,他们也要一起走 |
[20:09] | Fine. Everybody in the cooler. Let’s go. | 好吧,大家都进到冷却器中,咱们出发 |
[20:21] | Are you sure you wanna go? | 你真的决心要走吗? |
[20:22] | You’re the one who said you want to redeem yourself, redeem your honor. | 不是你说的要找回自我,寻回尊严的吗 |
[20:26] | Rescuing your dad is your chance. | 救回你的父亲是最好的机会 |
[20:29] | Your dad? | 你父亲? |
[20:31] | If I just cut my losses at the invasion, maybe we wouldn’t be in this mess. | 如果我在入侵时不逞强的话,我们就不会落到如此田地了 |
[20:36] | Maybe sometimes it’s just better to call a quit before you fail. | 也许有时候应该学会知难而退 |
[20:39] | No, it’s not. | 你说的不对 |
[20:41] | Look, Sokka, you’re going to fail a lot before things work out. | 听着,索卡,在你成功之前会有很多失败 |
[20:45] | That’s supposed to make me feel better. | 你还真会给别人宽心哪 |
[20:47] | Even though you probably fail over and over and over again, | 即使你不断的失败,失败,再失败 |
[20:50] | Seriously, not helping. | 说实话,你的话不管用 |
[20:52] | you have to try every time. You can’t quit because you’re afraid you might fail. | 你不要拒绝去尝试,不能因为害怕失败而临阵脱逃 |
[20:57] | Hey, if you two have done cutline, can we get a move on? | 嘿,你们两个别再唧唧歪歪的了,还能不能走了 |
[21:02] | No, I’m staying. You guys go. | 我决定留下了,你们几个走吧 |
[21:06] | You’ve been here long enough. | 你应该离开这里了 |
[21:08] | I’m not leaving without you, Sokka. | 索卡,我不会离开你的 |
[21:10] | I’m staying, too. | 我也留下 |
[21:12] | Not me, I’m out. Let’s move, baby. | 我可不管你们了,宝贝儿,咱们出发 |
[21:17] | We gave up the only chance of escaping. | 我们放弃了逃生的唯一机会 |
[21:19] | I hope we haven’t just made a huge mistake. | 希望我们的选择没错 |
[21:34] | This current is so slow. | 这水流得也太慢了 |
[21:37] | I can use this to paddle. | 我用这个划一下吧 |
[21:52] | Guards, secure the prohibiter and lock down the prisoners, now! | 警卫,防御主要通路,把犯人都给我关起来,马上 |
[22:04] | The plan failed, they’re caught. | 计划失败,他们被抓了 |
[22:07] | Get the fugitives and throw them in the cooler. | 抓住逃犯,把他们给我关进冷却器里 |
[22:10] | Uh… they are in a cooler, sir. | 那个,长官,他们现在就在冷却器里 |
[22:12] | One is unbolted down and they’re floating in the water. This is a lock down. | 少跟我贫嘴,没看到犯人正漂在水上吗 |
[22:17] | We have new prisoners arriving. Everything must be completely secure. | 新犯人就要来了,安全上千万不能有闪失 |
[22:35] | The gondola is moving. | 揽船来了 (gondola:两头尖的平底船) |
[22:46] | This is it. | 应该就是这条船 |
[22:52] | If my dad is not there, we risk everything for nothing. | 如果老爸不在里面的话,这次险冒的就太不值了 |
[22:56] | We had to. | 我们必须这么做 |
[22:57] | Come on, come on. | 拜托,拜托啊 |
[23:03] | -Is that him? -My dad doesn’t have a nose ring. | -那个人是他吗? -我老爸可不穿鼻环 |
[23:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿呢? |
[23:14] | That’s it? | 没有人了吗? |
[23:15] | That can’t be it. | 不会吧 |
[23:17] | -I’m sorry, Sokka. -Oh, no. | -索卡,我很遗憾 -噢,天哪 |
[23:20] | Hey, you, get off the gondola. | 嘿,说你呢,赶快从船上下来 |
[23:35] | Dad… | 老爸… -=未完待续=- 校正:阿土 英麟 特别感谢参与校译的新浪网友 |